The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Internal Auditor Pt. 3

WEDNESDAY

—May I come in?

—Yes, of course, Mrs Ramirez. I was expecting you...

—Thank you...

—So, Mrs Ramirez.

—I’m sorry, before we begin. Can I smoke...?

—What? Um, yeah. There’s no need to ask. Of course you can...

—Thank you, Carl...

—So, may I know the purpose of your visit, Mrs Ramirez?

—Mrs Ramirez? You know you can call me Catalina, Carl...

—Uh, yeah, okay... of course I do... I’m so sorry. So, may I know why you are here... Catalina?

—Yeah. Well. I was here yesterday, as well as the day before, if you remember...

—...uh...uhm, yes. I, uhm, I remember...

—Well, we had a talk, but well, you remember...

—What, no, uhm, I mean... well, I was not! Anyway...

—Yes. I wanted. I mean, nothing formal. See, it’s 7 ‘o’ clock and I was wondering if you wanted to join me, Ms Ivanova and Mrs Wen for a dinner, that’s all! To get to know each other better, you know?

—What? Ivanova? Wen? Uh, well! You know I can’t do that, don’t you?

—Why, Carl? I would like to get to know you better...

—You... wha... no!!

—Just one dinner, Carl... I won’t bite. I promise...

—I... you...

—Oh, come on, Carl... All I ever wanted was a dinner and for the past two days you are...

—I... I’m... I don’t know... what...

—That’s okay, Carl... There’s no need to apologize... After all, a woman gets flattered seeing a man like this... you know... for her...

—Are you.... are you... hitting on me, Mrs Ramirez..? I have a wife, you know...

—Am I, Carl...?

—I don’t know... what you are... trying to do here... Mrs Ramirez... But please... as I said... I have a wife...

—But Carl...

—And... I’m sorry to tell you.... Catalina... but... there’s a report... going on... I mean... you know... I have to...

—Your wife doesn’t have to know, Carl... A dinner. That’s all...

—My... wife...? What does... my wife has... to do with this.... Mrs Ramirez...?

—We said you can call me, Catalina, Carl...

—Well, as I said.... Catalina...

—Isn’t it better when you call me by my first name, Carl?

—What... do you want.... Catalina...?

—Oh, come on, Carl! You think I haven’t seen the way you’ve been looking at me the past two days?

—I have... no idea.... what you are talking about... Catalina...

—A dinner, Carl. That’s all I’m asking. Me, you, Ms Ivanova and Mrs Wen.

—No! I can’t be seen with Ivanova! I have a report... I...

—Well. You won’t be seen then! We’ll go at her place!

—What..? NO! That’s against the rules... I’m the internal aud...

—You are a man, Carl. A big, strong, handsome man. And I’m a woman. A woman that I’m sure you want to get to know better. Am I right, Carl?

—Wha...no...I mean...

—Relax, Carl. No one said you want to fuck me!

—What are you tal...

—I said... I know you DON’T want to F-U-C-K me... Why? Does that make you uncomfortable?

—Wha... no... I mea....

—Relax, baby... I just want you to get to know us better. That’s all...

—No!! It’s against the...

—One hour, baby...

—F.... I... Sh....shit!!!!Okay!!! One hour only!!!! For you...!!

—Oh, Carlie... You’re such a good boy!!

MUAH

—Did you?? Just give me a kiss??

—On the cheek, Carlie! A small one! For being so nice...

—Well... that should NOT... happen again...

—Try and stop me then!!

—I will...

—Oh, I don’t think so. In fact, you know what I think, Carlie? I think that you’re gonna try to be nice to my friends too, so that you get an even bigger one.

—Wha...

—Never mind! So. One hour. Tanya’s place!

—Please... I can’t be s....

—Oh, come on, Carlie!! Don’t be boring!!! Don’t you want us to be comfortable?

—I... I... don’t...

—Oh I think you do, baby... I think you’ve been thinking about it the past two days... Am I right, Carlie...?

—....n...

—I’m going down. Tell the girls to get ready... Bye, Carlie...

75 minutes later

[C.R]

Who is it?

[C.A]

It’s me.

[C.R]

At last, Carl! I thought you’d never come! Ladies, this is Carl!

[T.I]

Nice to meet you, Carl.

[C.R]

Carl. That’s Tanya Ivanova.

[C.A]

Yes. I’ve recognized her.

[C.R]

And that is Mrs Wen.

[Z.W]

Nice to meet you, Mr Anderson.

[C.A]

Likewise...

[C.R]

Make yourself comfortable, honey.

[C.A]

Yes. About that. Listen. I don’t even know why I came here. See, I don’t think it’s a good idea...

[C.R]

I think I told you to relax, baby. It’s just us here...

[C.A]

Yeah. Well, about that! Since when there’s an “us” anyway? I’ve met you a couple of days ago, if I remember correctly! And the only things I knew about you, were the things my team collected. And they were not good, you know!

[T.I]

What things, Mr Anderson?

[C.A]

You! Especially you! There’s no way I’m ever going to answer this!

[C.R]

But Carl! You don’t even know us!

[C.A]

Nor I intend to, Catalina! I shouldn’t be here! Listen.. I don’t know about you, but the other two... have done many things.. horrible things...

[C.R]

Do you believe everything you hear, baby?

[C.A]

What do you mean? Of course I do!

[C.R]

Yes, but it’s not that YOU personally know these things! You know what YOUR TEAM has had you know...

[C.A]

What? What are you talking about? My team is one of the best in the business.!

[C.R]

Do you even trust that team of yours, baby?

[C.A]

Please, Catalina! I mean, Mrs Ramirez... Do not call me that!! And how dare you ask me if I “trust” my team?? They are MY team! I work with them for the past 8 years!! This is how I trust them!! How long do I know YOU instead??

[C.R]

Relax, baby! No one said you shouldn’t trust them! Relax! I was just saying, that should you spent some time with us too, you would see that we are not that bad either. That’s all...

[C.A]

Not that bad?? Please, Catalina! Let’s not go there!!

[T.I]

Go where, Mr Anderson?

[C.A]

I think you know damn well what I’m talking about, “Tanya”...

[T.I]

Are you threatening me, “Carl”? Cos if you do, I suggest you thought about that...

[C.A]

Are YOU threatening ME, “Tanya”?? Are you THAT stupid???

[T.I]

I’m just saying, Mr Anderson, that you have nothing against us. And that means that no matter what you say, you are in NO POSITION to threaten ME or MY TEAM! That’s all...

[C.A]

Oh you got some nerve, lady!

[T.I]

I thought YOU are the one who’s in a place that he was not supposed to be. Am I right, Carl?

[C.A]

HOW DARE YOU???

[T.I]

Does your team KNOWS where you are right now, Mr Anderson? Or your wife.....?

[C.A]

THAT’S IT!! I’M OUTTA HERE!!!

[T.I]

Oh I think you know shit, Carl...

[C.A]

YOU THINK????

[T.I]

I dare you, Carlie... You have no—fucking—idea... You just came here because Mrs Ramirez asked you... And we all know how bad you want to fuck Mrs Ramirez... Am I right, “Mr Anderson”?

[C.A]

“MEMORY REPLACEMENT PROJECT!!” DOES THAT SAY SOMETHING TO YOU????YOU BELIEVE ME NOW??? OH I KNOW EVERYTHING, MS IVANOVA! I KNOW ABOUT THE EXPERIMENTS YOU’RE DOING TO YOUR LAB!! I HAVE THE TESTS YOU ’VE BEEN DOING TO RATS!! THE REPORTS! THE RESULTS!! I HAVE EVERYTHING THAT CAN PUT YOU AND YOUR TEAM IN JAIL FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVES!!! I KNOW WHAT YOU’RE TRYING TO DO DOWN THERE!! YOU ARE PLANNING TO START USING THAT ON PEOPLE, RIGHT?? YEAH, I CAN PROVE THAT, “MS IVANOVA!!!

[T.I]

Oh, but I’m already using it on people, Carl...

[C.A]

I KNEW IT!!!!! FUCK!!!!

[T.I]

I’m using it on you, Carl...

[C.A]

WHAT-THE-FUCK???

[T.I]

Oh come on, Carl... It’s just us. Admit it.. How many hours were you stroking you cock for Mrs Ramirez yesterday? Was it 3? 4 hours?

[C.A]

I’M OUTTA HERE!!!!!!

[T.I]

MRS WEN!! MAKE HIM SLEEP!! NOW!!

[C.A]

WHAT???

[Z.W]

YES, MA’AM!!!

[T.I]

CAT, HOLD HIM!!!

[C.A]

NO!!!!!

[T.I]

THE MASKS!!

[C.R]

YES, MA’AM!!

[Z.W]

TAKE A DEEP BREATH EVERYBODY!!!!

[T.I]

THAT’S IT, MRS WEN!

[Z.W]

IS EVERYTHING CLEAR??

[C.R]

YES!!

[T.I]

Everything’s clear, Mrs Wen! Excellent job!

[C.A]

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO???? WHY ARE YOU ALL WEARING MASKS??? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON???

[T.I]

You know too much, Mr Anderson. That may put our whole project at risk. And we can’t let that happen, you know?

[C.A]

YOU!!! YOU ARE A CRIMINAL!!! I WAS RIGHT!!! YOU ARE GOING DOWN!!!

[T.I]

Oh, you are so stupid, Mr Anderson. Don’t you see you’re not gonna remember any of this?

[C.A]

WHAT? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? I’M OUTTA HERE!!!!

[T.I]

You disappoint me, Mr Anderson. You are still not a good boy... And it’s Wednesday... And you have to be a good boy by Friday, you know?

[C.A]

FUCK YOU!!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, YOU RUSSIAN WHORE??? YOU’RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS!!!!

[T.I]

Watch your mouth, Mr Anderson. Because just like this, I can make you remember your mother as a russian whore, you know??

[C.A]

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!

[T.I]

No, Carl. You will not... Actually, you will start working for me... I’m planning on taking full control of this company in the near future and you will help me do this... For now you will just be my voice in the Board. Don’t worry. Soon and with your help of course, the whole Board will have the memories we want them to have.

[C.A]

YOU ARE CRAZY, WOMAN!!!

[T.I]

You need to see things our way, Mr Anderson.

[C.A]

NEVER!!

[T.I]

You will, Mr Anderson. You will... If not for me, you will surely do it for Mrs Ramirez...

[C.A]

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TA...?

[T.I]

You have a thing for her already. Don’t you, dirty boy?

[C.A]

FUCK!! FUCK YOU!!! FUCK....

[T.I]

Mrs Wen, how long it’s gonna be before he sleeps?

[Z.W]

About 5 minutes, Ma’am.

[T.I]

I’m tired of his foul mouth! Can we make him talk nicer?

[C.A]

Sleep?? I will not sleep!!!

[Z.W]

I’m afraid not, Ms Ivanova.

[T.I]

Oh you’re so funny, Carlie boy... Look at you! Don’t you feel more relaxed already?

[C.A]

What??? No.... You’re lying! You can’t make me forget anything!!! You hear me??

[T.I]

Oh I can. And I will, Carlie. A lot of things are gonna change this time in your past.

[C.A]

You can’t!!!! There is no way you can do this!!!

[T.I]

Yes we can, you little bastard... As of tomorrow you are gonna remember any little shit that any of us has decided to put in your shitty little brain! And know this, asshole: I will personally make sure that both ME, MRS RAMIREZ AND MRS WEN has put some shit in your fucking past.

[C.A]

Nooo.... way....

[T.I]

Yes, Mr Anderson...

[C.R]

Sleep, baby... That’s it...

[T.I]

You’ll be a whole new person tomorrow...

[C.A]

No.....

50 minutes later

[Z.W]

He’s ready, Ms Ivanova.

[T.I]

Good job, Zhang. First things first. Did you delete the last couple of hours?

[Z.W]

No. Not yet, I haven’t done anything to him.

[T.I]

Okay, then do it. Remove from his brain everything that happened after he got here. I want the last thing in his brain to be when he was at my doorstep. Can you do that?

[Z.W]

Of course.

[T.I]

Okay.

[Z.W]

And... done!

[T.I]

Perfect. Now. I’m tired of him being so moral and shit! Mrs Wen, put him this: he came to us , horny like a dog and he spent the entire night fucking the brains out of Cat like a wild animal!

[Z.W]

WHAT?

[C.R]

WHAT?

[T.I]

Don’t you see?? We have a ridiculously ethical motherfucker! Do you see any other way to corrupt that bastard other than this?

[C.R]

And what good would it be to make him think he fucked me as you say?

[T.I]

Isn’t it obvious? We may not be able to break his conscious mind, but that doesn’t stop us from corrupting his fucking memories, right?? He may play the high and mighty man of moral and virtue tomorrow, but he won’t be able to escape the fact that the previous night he was fucking the person he audits like a wild beast. Am I wrong?

[Z.W]

That is actually very clever, Tanya...

[T.I]

That’s it, Zhang. Create that memory for him. From the moment he stepped in our doorstep. Make him remember being rock-hard for Catalina, with his balls ready to explode or something. Make him remember her opening the door for him like a wet dream.

[C.R]

THERE’S NO WAY I’M LETTING THAT MAN REMEMBER ME LIKE THIS!! IT’S SICK!!

[T.I]

You have absolutely every reason to say this, my dear Cat. But you have to trust me, baby. I would never let that man do anything to you! You know that!

[C.R]

But Tanya...

[T.I]

Listen, my love.. I know how hard it is to have a man thinking about you like this. But that is our number one priority right now! We have to break that bastard, Cat! And from what you have seen he can’t be manipulated the way we thought he would! Our only chance is to make this part of the history, you know?

[C.R]

Yeah, but...

[T.I]

Listen to me, baby. We will make sure that he will never get to touch you. We just need you to be put in his past! It is the only way to make him change his attitude towards what we tell him to do!

[C.R]

And how can you be so sure that he is going to change his attitude??

[T.I]

Well, I’m not!! Not at all!! But it’s our only chance here!! We’re gonna make him believe he has already done all the things we were trying to make him do!

[C.R]

Are you sure all these won’t affect his judgement??

[T.I]

I’m counting on that!!! Let’s hope that changing drastically his past behavior will confuse him that hard, so that he starts questioning his present behavior!!

[C.R]

You mean that...

[T.I]

I mean that he’s gonna get a lot of dirty things in his brain about you, honey.

[C.R]

Like what?

[T.I]

I don’t know yet. Anything! But I’m sure Zhang will help us on this! Right?

[Z.W]

You mean you want him to remember masturbating and fantasizing Cat?

[T.I]

Yes. But more!! Masturbating and fantasizing about Cat are way too soft memories for him!

[Z.W]

What exactly do you have in mind?

[T.I]

You don’t need me, Zhang. Write whatever you want! The important thing is to make him remember that he acted like a pervert! Do not make him how he think he is! Make him remember he acted like a filthy, horny pervert! He was hitting on her from the moment he got in. Make Cat be remembered like a lady and him like a disgusting pig.

[Z.W]

I see...

[T.I]

That’s it. I want him to remember that he couldn’t control his cock. That he was being nice to us, even though he knew he shouldn’t, only to put his penis into Cat.

[Z.W]

I see...

[T.I]

And hit him real fucking hard with this! Show no mercy! Put him that Cat was constantly reminding him of his wife and he was saying things like “fuck that whore”, or “I will divorce her if you want”.

[Z.W]

Hm. I don’t know about that. It may react with his moral values. From what I see in his memories, he would never say something like this. It would make that memory look irrelevant, you know? And we don’t know how his brain is going to react on this.

[T.I]

Irrelevant, huh? Then we have to make it relevant! Put more staff like this in his past! Can you?

[Z.W]

More staff, like..?

[T.I]

Has he ever cheated on his wife?

[Z.W]

Uhm.... no.

[T.I]

Okay. He has now!

[Z.W]

With whom? When? A memory that powerful may confuse him even worse! We are playing with fire here!

[T.I]

Don’t worry! We’re gonna make it that common, so that we help him not to get confused! Yeah, let’s give our perfect boy here something to remember...

[Z.W]

That might work actually...

[T.I]

Do you see his wedding, Zhang?

[Z.W]

Wait a minute... yes.

[T.I]

Okay. Where he was the day after?

[Z.W]

He had left...uhm.. for honeymoon!

[T.I]

Where?

[Z.W]

Wait... uhm... somewhere in Indonesia!

[T.I]

Perfect! That’s where he met Titi, that hotel maid he got to fuck from the day he got there to the day he left!

[Z.W]

I see...

[T.I]

And do not make her splashy or anything! His wife must be a thousand times more dazzling. The whole point of this is for him to remember that he settled for the first woman he saw. Make Titi short, dark skin, black hair, skinny as hell, no tits. And a bit dirty! You get the point. She’s a cheap, trashy, ugly slut looking to get fucked by horny Americans, who are looking to fuck foreign girls.

[Z.W]

Okay...

[T.I]

And then start creating earth-shuttering fucking sessions with Titi throughout his honeymoon. Give him memories of wild fucks with Titi behind his wife’s back. And make them dirty. Make HIM dirty! Give him crushing orgasms in the bridal bed with Titi. Give him that he had Titi wearing his wife’s wedding dress every time he was fucking her brains out.

[Z.W]

Are you sure about all these, Tanya...?

[T.I]

OF COURSE I’M NOT SURE!!! HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO BE, HUH?? DO YOU HAVE A BETTER IDEA??? COS IF YOU DO, NOW IT WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO SAY IT!!

[Z.W]

Yes, but I mean, you know... His mental state after all these. He may be mentally unstable, you know...?

[T.I]

YOU KNOW WHAT, ZHANG??? YOU SEE THAT MAN YOU HAVE IN FRONT OF YOU??? THAT MAN WANTS US IN JAIL!! YOU KNOW THAT??

[Z.W]

Of course...

[T.I]

AND WITH EVERYTHING HE KNOWS, FRANKLY, HE WILL HAVE IT IN NO TIME!!! AM I WRONG???

[Z.W]

No Tanya. I know...

[T.I]

WHAT WE HAVE IN OUR HANDS, ZHANG... WHAT WE HAVE CREATED... IT CAN CHANGE THE FATE OF ALL OF US... THE FATE OF THE COMPANY... IT CAN CHANGE OUR FUTURE, YOU KNOW??

[Z.W]

I know, Tanya. There’s no need to...

[T.I]

I WON’T LET ONE MAN STAND IN OUR WAY, ZHANG!! NOT THIS TIME!! YOU THINK I CARE ABOUT HIS MENTAL STATE??? I SAY FUCK HIS MENTAL STATE!!!! I DON’T WANT HIM MENTALLY STABLE!! COS IF HE IS MENTALLY STABLE HE IS GOING TO PUT US IN JAIL!!! I WANT HIM TO BE UNSTABLE. DIRTY. HORNY. CORRUPTED. AND THE ONLY WAY I SEE NOW FOR ALL THESE TO HAPPEN, IS BY DOING WHAT WE DO NOW!!!

[Z.W]

I know...

[T.I]

THEN PLEASE. HELP US PUT SOME DIRT IN THAT BASTARD’S LIFE.

[Z.W]

Yes, Ma’am!

[T.I]

That’s the spirit!! Now. Was our boy’s honeymoon full of nice hot fucks with the maid?

[Z.W]

Yes. Everything’s in. I have one more problem though.

[T.I]

Say it!

[Z.W]

For those memories to be put, we have to take out others. See. He can’t remember more things than he already remembers, you know?

[T.I]

I see. Well... How many fucks with his wife does he remember?

[Z.W]

Uh.... all of them.

[T.I]

And how many were they?

[Z.W]

Wait... uh.... 7.

[T.I]

And how many days was he there?

[Z.W]

Uh... 15.

[T.I]

How many fucks have you put with Titi?

[Z.W]

15... Same as the days he stayed there. Should I start deleting?

[T.I]

NO! NO! NO WAY!

[Z.W]

But! 15 sessions with the maid and all the other things we have put in, are way too much! There will be no space for everything!

[T.I]

That’s okay. Our boy doesn’t need to remember any boring romantic sex with his stupid wife back there. He has dirty Titi to remember from his honeymoon. So. Delete ALL the sex with his wife. And to make room for the rest of the good stuff with Titi, he doesn’t need to remember ANYTHING about her with regards to sex! Was there a night that his wifey was wearing a sexy dress? Delete it! A memory of her on the beach wearing a sexy bathing suit? Delete! Any memory of her wearing only her panties at the hotel? Delete! Replace them with images of tiny Titi, wearing cheap trashy uniforms, posing for him like a slut, having him emptying his balls all over the place like a horny dog.

[Z.W]

Okay... and... done...

[T.I]

One last thing. And that’s important.

[Z.W]

I’m listening...

[T.I]

I want you to add to all, and I mean ALL, the fucks with Titi, the memory of him having a mind blowing orgasm, while being IN HER PUSSY!

[Z.W]

WHAT?

[T.I]

That’s right! I want that bastard to remember EXACTLY every shot of his load in her pussy and I want you to add several times after that in his life, to remember of his fear that Titi may have been raising his child all these years.

[Z.W]

Okay...

[T.I]

And I want you to create more imaginary fucks for our boy! You said he has never cheated on his wife?

[Z.W]

Uhm.... no. Well, apart from Titi...

[T.I]

Start writing then!

[Z.W]

Okay.

[T.I]

I want you to emphasize on the number! Not the quality of the memories. He doesn’t need to remember what the girl he fucked was wearing or what they did afterwards. I just need him to remember that he fucked her! You don’t need to put even the name. Just put him the image. The lust. The craving for more. Fill that man’s life with legions of no-name whores. Fill his past with soulless fucks in toilets, cars, bars, or any trashy places that come to mind. And spend no time in those women. We want them trashy, cheap and whorish.

[Z.W]

Sh...it. Tanya. We are creating a monster, you know?

[T.I]

Let’s hope that we do! At least he’s gonna have the past of the monster!

[C.R]

Tanya’s right, Zhang! Now, can I ask you a favor as well?

[T.I]

What is it?

[C.R]

We’re giving him vague memories of sex with several women, right?

[T.I]

Hopefully with hundreds of women!

[C.R]

Well... Can we make some of them... to be, let’s say Spanish? Or at least of Spanish heritage? You know... so that later, with me...

[T.I]

SAY NO MORE, CAT!! That is a BRILLIANT IDEA!! A BRILLIANT IDEA!!

[Z.W]

That is indeed clever, Cat.

[T.I]

Zhang! Please look. Can you please find the first time he had sex?

[Z.W]

Yes, Ma’am. Give me a few seconds... uh.... uh yeah. I think I found it.

[T.I]

When it was, with whom etc. Tell us about it.

[Z.W]

There was this girl, Mary. They were at some guy’s party. It was love at first sight.

[T.I]

Did they have sex at the party then?

[Z.W]

Uhm. No. Actually they didn’t even kiss! Yes. He wanted it to make it special for her. Uhm, yeah, it was the following day. He took her to a nice restaurant. With candles and everything. He ordered champagne. They laughed. They both had a great time. Then, he took her for a walk at the beach. And later....

[T.I]

Yeah! Fuck that! I don’t wanna listen!! Just tell me how old he is!

[Z.W]

They are both 16.

[T.I]

Perfect! Can you see that girl? Describe her to me!

[Z.W]

She’s cute. She’s blonde, she has blue eyes, beautiful face, light-skin. Uhm... yes, from what I see, he remembers her pretty much as an angel. He can still recall that pure, romantic love those two had.

[T.I]

Yeah, okay. Blonde you said? Okay, she’s a brunette now.

[Z.W]

Uh... okay.

[T.I]

She’s got thick, black hair. And make her skin darker. I want her skin tone to resemble nothing like an American girl.

[Z.W]

Okay.

[T.I]

And about that face. You said she’s cute. Well. I want you to make minor adjustments in what she looks like. You know, let her stay the same in his memory. But change a few things here and there so that she gets a more ethnic look. I, for sure, want a more prominent nose, a thick skin and I want lips as big as possible.

[Z.W]

Done.

[T.I]

Perfect. I want it to be obvious to everyone that she’s not American. I want her to look like a Latina. But I don’t want her anything like a Latina hottie. Make her more like a Mexican immigrant or something. Take all the elegance out of that girl and add a few things.

[Z.W]

Okay. Is there something specific that you want?

[T.I]

Uhm, well.. yeah. For starters, inflate her tits! But not in a sexy way. I want it more like two mountains of saggy flesh in front of her.

[Z.W]

Okay.

[T.I]

And then start adding some excess fat in all the right places. You get the point, right? I want our girl to be chubby and cheap.

[Z.W]

Okay. I’ll see what I can do.

[T.I]

Now the most important part. You said, in his memory she looked like an angel, huh? Well, we don’t want that now. Obviously! Delete that!

[Z.W]

Okay.

[T.I]

Now, once he saw her in that party, said it was love at first sight. Okay. Well, about that first memory of her... Do not delete that! Actually we want him to have that memory. In detail... But make it something like this: He got in. He saw her. She was wearing a ridiculously low-cut shirt that could barely cover her nipples, short shorts were everyone could see her fat butt cheeks, cheap heavy makeup, high heels and she was dancing like a whore. Now when he saw her, he looked nothing like an angel to him. However, once he saw that girl dancing like a whore, he felt the most soul-crushing hard-on he had ever felt to that day. Can you do that?

[Z.W]

Yes, of course.

[T.I]

Great. Then do it. The moment he saw that girl he felt his balls weigh a ton. He went straight to her to hit on her saying “you have great tits, I would love to put my cock between them”. She smiled, but that wasn’t out of politeness or anything, but because she had no idea what he was talking about! You said her name was Mary?

[Z.W]

Uh, yes.

[T.I]

Okay. It’s Marisela now. It has always been Marisela. Can you change all his memories to make them be okay with the new name?

[Z.W]

Yes. I’ll try.

[T.I]

Perfect! Also, delete any kind of long talks they may had. Marisela could not speak English. A word here and there with the heaviest accent you can create. Instead I want you to give him a great deal of Spanish! You know any?

[Z.W]

Uhm, actually no. Not much!

[T.I]

Catalina, will you help her?

[C.R]

What? Of course!

[T.I]

Nice! Then help Zhang put them in his mind. And not just with Marisela! I want him to have Spanish ridiculously attached to sex. Give him vague memories of him trying to resist fucking other women with the breaking point being a word coming out of their mouth in Spanish.

[C.R]

Leave that to me, Tanya...

[T.I]

Make Spanish be his breaking point throughout his whole life.

[Z.W]

Okay.

[T.I]

Marisela was the first he ever got to fuck. And from that moment on, Spanish women became his fetish. I want him to be able to recall at least 50 different cases of animalistic sex with Spanish women, in all of which he initially tried to resist!

[C.R]

I, am gonna take care of this.

[T.I]

I want his life’s story to be telling him how weak he is, especially when it comes to Spanish women.

[Z.W]

Okay.

[T.I]

And make the last, let’s say year of his life, the most intense and dirty of all.

[Z.W]

Okay.

[T.I]

How many hours does he sleep every night?

[Z.W]

Uh.. about 8-9 hours.

[T.I]

Okay. He now remembers him sleeping only 5-6. The rest, he’s spending his time masturbating for Spanish women—real or fictional, doesn’t matter—which ends ONLY with an explosion and ONLY after he has listened to a Spanish woman speaking. Okay?

[Z.W]

Okay. But I think that would be enough. We have gone too far this time. More than we have ever gone with anyone.!

[T.I]

I know, Zhang. But we have only two days! TWO DAYS! YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?

[Z.W]

I know, Tanya. But we have already altered way too many memories of him! I mean, as of tomorrow, his past will already be way different than it used to be! And we have no idea how is he going to take all this! I’m pretty sure that when he wakes up, he’s gonna feel like he’s a different person, you know? I mean, probably he will feel like he’s the same, but if the right buttons are pushed and he’s made to look back, I’m sure that he’s gonna have a serious identity disorder.

[T.I]

I know, Zhang. But his identity problems are not OUR problems, if you know what I mean! Since he won’t be able to identify the source of his inconsistencies between his memories and his beliefs, he will be perfectly acceptive of our approach. Won’t he?

[Z.W]

Yes. Most probably.

[C.R]

Then what do we care about his identity problems, Zhang? We’ll help him become the person we want! The important thing is to be sure that he has absolutely no memory of what we are doing here!

[Z.W]

No. That, he won’t! We have deleted everything!

[T.I]

Okay. Perfect then! I think we can go.

[Z.W]

I’m gonna need a couple of hours to describe some of the new memories in better detail.

[T.I]

Okay. But two hours max. He’s gonna have to be at home by ten. Cat, will you take care of this?

[C.R]

Of course. And I want to stay with Zhang. I wanna make sure that once he hears me speak tomorrow, he’s gonna be as I want him.

[T.I]

Okay. I leave him to you. Zhang, please make sure that he has the proper memories of what happened the last couple of hours. Okay? As I said, have him remember that he came to our house and he spent the entire evening having sex with Cat. Are we clear?

[C.R]

Um, leave this to me, Tanya. I decided I won’t let that creep have any memory of getting any kind of pleasure from me.

[T.I]

But....

[C.R]

I’ve made up my mind, Tanya! Don’t worry! I’ll change what we put him a bit. I’m gonna make it fit our needs. You’ll see!

[T.I]

Okay Cat. So be it! At least make sure that it’s intense though, okay? Keep in mind that we want him easy to be manipulated tomorrow!

[C.R]

I will take care of it, Tanya.

[T.I]

Okay. See you tomorrow...