The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Intermission Amongst Equals

As always, I can’t thank Lireal enough for her help. On more than one occasion have I had an “iffy” idea, ran it by her, and she’s helped me come up with a better one. This story would have been completely different if I hadn’t consulted with her first.

“Deepening shadows gather splendor as day is done.
Fingers of night shall soon surrender the setting sun.
I count the moments, darling, til you’re here with me.
Together, at last, at twilight time.”
—The Platters, “Twilight Time.”

Julie walked into the house and set her purse down by the door. She removed her shoes and hung up her coat before she noticed the darkened hallway to the living room and the flickering shadows coming from the end of the hall. “Candles,” she murmured with a slight smile as she walked toward it.

Troy was standing at attention, a plastic tray with several little microwaveable plastic containers sitting on the coffee table in front of him. He smiled at her and spoke.

“Welcome to Just Us Club. What is the first rule of Just Us Club?”

Julie smiled back and stood at attention herself. “The first rule of Just Us Club is: You do not talk about Just Us Club unless the person you’re talking to would think it’d be hot!”

“Correct, and what is the SECOND rule of Just Us Club?”

“The second rule of Just Us Club is: Enough of the Fight Club shit, Troy; let’s get on with it!”

“Correct. Thus ends the reading of the rules of Just Us Club,” Troy said as he sat down.

Julie walked to the opposite end of the couch, plopped down, and put her feet up in Troy’s lap. He started rubbing them with no further prompting as she unhooked her bra. “I’m sorry I’m late, Master. I used to think traffic sucked back home til we moved to a real city.”

“Not to worry, Mistress,” Troy replied, taking her right foot in both hands and pressing his thumbs against her heel. “I heard there was a ball game today. Gave me time to set things up.”

Julie sighed as Troy worked his magic on her feet. “So, you have a cunning plan?”

“Yes, and it’s so cunning, you could shave with it!”

“Heh, mmm…and where’s Susan tonight?”

“Claire got called out of town at the last minute. She’s up in her room.”

“Aww, well, she doesn’t have to go out or lock herself away on Just Us Nights, we’ve told her that.”

“She knows. She’s reading up there. I let her borrow my Hitchhiker’s Trilogy.”

Julie looked at the containers on the tray. Nice smells were coming from them, and she was hungry, but she was enjoying the foot massage too much to sit up and see what was in them. “Has she gotten to Magrathea?”

“Yes, and she said the same thing you did, and I told her that no, my parents didn’t tell me bedtime stories about Magrathea.”

They both gave a little laugh and Julie sat up and slid next to him on the couch. “Well, first off, where are my manners,” she said as she leaned over and gave him a smooch. “Second, what’ve we got for tonight?”

Troy stood up again and started removing covers from containers, adding the air of a waiter at a fancy restaurant to his voice. “We were aware that Mademoiselle had client meetings today, and that, compounded with the traffic meant that she would be in a mood for something light and uncomplicated; and so, an appetizer platter has been prepared. We have Pizza Rolls ala Totino, wings in various degrees of hotness, mozzarella sticks and marinara, and some sliced up sausage and cheese for making little cracker sandwiches. Ritz for the lady, of course.”

Julie looked down her nose at the food and nodded. “Very good, Troilus, and what would you suggest from the wine cellar?”

“We have an excellent selection of wines in boxes from last week’s Costco run, or perhaps Madame would enjoy a fine Coca-Cola, artisanally hewn from the earth in the Coca-Cola mines of Atlanta, Georgia; Kentucky bourbon optional.”

“We’ll have the Coke, with two fingers of the bourbon neat in a glass on the side.”

“As you wish, Mademoiselle,” Troy said with a click of his heels, and walked into the kitchen.

Julie popped a pizza roll into her mouth and stood up. She blew out the candles and picked up the tray, raising her voice so Troy could hear her from the kitchen. “We’ll take this in the bedroom. Has a show been prepared?”

“For Mademoiselle’s dining and viewing pleasure, we have, of course, arranged for a showing of the 1985 classic ‘The Goonies,’ available at fine bedroom Blu-Ray players everywhere.”

“I suppose the Goonies will have to be good enough,” she said with a smile, and carried the food into the bedroom. Troy followed a minute later with a bottle of bourbon, two cans of Coke, and a lowball glass. Julie had already set the tray on her nightstand, undressed, and flopped down onto the bed. Sensing the imminence of snuggling, Troy set down his cargo and did the same.

“You’re still tense,” he said, wrapping his arms around her.

“Yeah,” she said, sliding into position. “Actually GOT the ‘Could you make the logo more branded’ question from a client today. I thought that only happened to Dilbert.”

“Wanna play a game, then?”

“Sure. Guessing you’ve got something in mind.”

“I do. It starts with you looking into my eyes…”

Julie looked up to meet his gaze with a tiny smirk. “An induction? We haven’t done those for years. We’ve both got so many of each other’s triggers and commands in our heads; hell, we’ve done two of them since I got home.”

Troy smiled back. “I’m feeling nostalgic tonight, Mistress.”

“I guessed. Slumber party snacks for dinner, Goonies cued up, I’m half expecting Cookie-Bar Sundae Rainbow Explosions for dessert.”

“I didn’t have time to cube the Starbursts; thought about dragging the N64 out and loading up Goldeneye too.”

Julie raised an eyebrow at him. “Ok, now my ‘Troy Has An Agenda’ sense is tingling.”

“Maybe he does. The only way to find out for certain is to look into my eyes…”

Julie let out a contented sigh and relaxed, gazing into Troy’s eyes. “The last time you had something big on your mind when we played a game was the night we…well, that’s why I gave you my panties,” she said, gesturing toward a large display case of gifts they’d given each other over the years.

“And that’s turned out well, hasn’t it, Mistress?”

She responded with a kiss. “Yes. Yes it has. Ok, yes Master, I obey, I am your slave, yadda yadda.”

Troy chuckled a little. “That’s not what I’m going for tonight, Sunflower. Just relax and fall deeper into my eyes. Deeper and deeper into my eyes.”

“Deeper and deeper,” Julie repeated.

“Just breathe deeply and relax. Let your mind drift away, floating peacefully on my voice.”

“So calm… so peaceful… so relaxed… falling deeper…”

“Psst, you’re not supposed to help, Mistress.”

“Mmm…yes, Master, but I’m not supposed to NOT help either.”

They both had a little laugh at that before he continued. “Falling deeper now and counting down into trance with me now. Five…”

“Four…”

“Three…”

“Mmm…Two…”

“One, so deeply entranced. So relaxed. Go ahead and open your eyes and keep looking at me, Julie, but remain deeply asleep.”

“Mmm…thank you, Master. Feeling relaxed now.”

Troy motioned towards the door, Julie started to look and see what he was pointing at, but he held her gaze.

“Just keep looking at me, Dearest One. Nothing else to think about, nothing else to pay attention to; just keep looking into my eyes and listening to my voice.”

Julie took another deep breath and sighed it out. She dimly became aware of a shifting weight on the bed, followed by a soft hand gently parting her unresisting legs.

“Troy? What’s…”

“It’s ok, honey. It’s just Susan. I told her what I have in mind and she asked if she could do anything to help.”

“Oh…ok,” she said distantly, never looking away from Troy’s eyes. “Hi, Susan.”

“Hi, Julie. Hope you’ve had a good day,” Susan said seductively, crawling between her legs.

“Mmm…I have a feeling I’m abo…OH! Ohhh…” Julie was interrupted by Susan giving her pussy a little kiss, followed by a long, slow, loving lick up the length of her slit.

Troy stroked Julie’s hair as he spoke. “Go deeper and relax, My Love.”

“Mmm…thank you, Master…ohhh…” Again, Susan’s tongue gave her a gentle lick.

Troy took a deep breath. “Julie, there has never been a moment in my life when I haven’t loved you. I didn’t have to put a lot of thought into the whole sleepover theme for the evening because every night with you is a sleepover with my best friend.”

Julie smiled and nodded. “Mine, too. The orgasms are a nice addition, though. Ohhh!!!” Susan recognized a cue when she heard one and lapped at Julie’s clit for a few seconds before continuing her previous slow, deliberate pace. “I’ve said before that if I ever need to send a letter to my best friend, mmm… the man I love, and the sexiest man alive, I’d only need one stamp.”

It was Troy’s turn to smile now. “Every good thing that’s happened to me, your smiling face has been there.”

“And every bad thing that’s…ooh…happened to me, your arms have been there, Troy.” Troy looked down at his arms around her. She picked up on what he was looking at. “I don’t mean NOW, Master. This is really nice… mmm… REALLY nice…”

Susan stopped licking and looked up at them. “May I add something?”

The two broke their gaze and looked down at her. “Sure, hon,” Julie said to her. Troy nodded as well.

“I just wanted to say that I think it’s so cute the way the two of you still hold hands when you cross a street. I don’t think either of you is even aware that you do it; like it’s just a reflex for both of you. We’ll be out somewhere and the crosswalk sign changes to the little green man and one of you just reaches out your hand and the other takes it. Then the two of you walk across the street like that. Even if I didn’t know you and I saw that, I’d think that you’d been doing it that way since you were kids.”

Troy and Julie turned their heads back to look into each other’s eyes, both picturing crossing a street. When they looked back down, they saw Susan smiling broadly at their joined hands.

“Hmm…I never noticed that,” Troy mused. “Thank you, Susan.”

“Yeah,” Julie said. “You’re right. Thanks.”

“My work here is done,” Susan replied with a grin. “Or, almost, anyway.” She bent back down and continued her slow, deliberate licks of Julie’s pussy.

“I guess I just always know your hand is going to be there,” Julie told Troy, punctuating it with another little kiss, followed by a moan as Susan did her work.

“It is. And I always want it to be there for you. I found something recently that’s had me on the nostalgia kick.” Troy reached over to his nightstand and pulled something out of the drawer. He held it up and let the antique gold pocket watch dangle above them. Julie let out a little squeal.

“Oh my God, Propappou’s watch!”

“Yeah, it was in his old smoking jacket. Found that too.”

“Damn, we had so much fun with this! You got your ass beat so much over it!”

“Yeah,” Troy said sheepishly. “I never had the heart to do what we do to the old man.”

“Of course not, he was Propappou.”

Troy started getting a little misty, but held it back, reflexively swinging the watch back and forth.

“After he spanked me, he’d look it over carefully, take the back off and inspect the works. I’m not sure he’d have even known how to fix it if it was broken, but it always fine. He’d sit me on his knee after and hold it up and say ‘Troilus, you take care of that koritsi mikro next door like Propappou take care of this watch, and SHE be good to you forever, too.’”

“Aww. He knew.”

“Yeah, he did.”

“Wonder what he’d say if he could see us together now. I mean, not like this, of course.”

“Probably what everyone back home has said when they’ve heard.”

“’BOUT FUCKIN’ TIME,” they said together and laughed. Julie felt Susan give a little chuckle as well, making her laugh a bit more.

“And why wouldn’t they,” Troy asked. “You’ve been everything to me: Best friend, sister, Mistress, lover, girlfriend. Really, there’s only one thing you haven’t been yet...”

Julie put her finger up to his lips. “Troy, I think I’ve figured out what you’re…mmm… building up to. And I know you: you’re going to want to bring me out of trance afterwards to make sure it’s what I really want…mmm… What I’m trying to say is that if it’s what I…Ohh…think it is, you don’t have to do that…mmm… because my answer will be the same.”

Troy gently took hold of her hand and pulled it away. “If you think you know, you could go ahead and answer.”

Julie ran her hand down his chest, gently took hold of his cock, and started stroking to match Susan’s pace.

“Mmm… Troy Has An Agenda,” she said with a smile. He smiled back.

“I know another diamond would be meaningless to you…” She cut him off.

“Not from you. You know that too.”

“Mistress, how much jewelry have you gotten from men and women over the years? You’re the only woman I know whose jewelry boxes, plural, are organized by gemstone. No, for you, I’d want to give you something meaningful. Something important.” He gently took her hand off his cock and held it under the watch. “You’ve been so many women to me, all of them important. Would you like to continue this adventure…” He lowered the watch into her hand, then put his hand under hers and closed it around the watch. “…as my wife?”

Julie’s eyes lit up as she felt the watch in her hand, felt Troy’s hand around hers, felt Susan lapping at her clit. She put her other hand on Susan’s head.

“Susan, Love, do you know what a Cookie-Bar Sundae Rainbow Explosion is?”

Susan looked up, her face covered with Julie’s wetness. “Yes, I do. Troy explained how to make them earlier while I was chopping up Starbursts into little cubes and he baked.”

Troy grinned. “I never said Susan didn’t have the time.”

Julie’s smile broadened sat up. “Ok, I’m going to do something I never do and give you a command. You know I don’t like doing that, and as we’ve discussed, we WILL teach you how to do what we do when all of us agree 100% that you’re ready. We’ve…made a mistake before.”

Susan nodded and rose to her knees.

“Ok, then, here’s my command.” She leaned over to her nightstand, took the containers off the tray, and handed it to her. “Go make us three Cookie-Bar Sundae Rainbow Explosions.” She climbed on top of Troy. “Then get back here and watch me fuck my new fiancé.”

Everyone smiled and went about their tasks.