The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

INSPECTOR BATER

CHAPTER 1

FOND MEMORIES

I

Bater woke up with a hard-on. It didn’t really matter how much sex he was getting: every morning, his dick was as hard as it has been since he reached his teens. It was then—when he was 14 or 15—that he first noticed the effect that having an erection in public would have on people around him. Even though nobody could see it—he made sure of that with hands in his pocket—people’s behavior changed immediately once he got hard. They got confused and disoriented, and, if he’d just look in their eyes and mentally articulate whatever he wanted them to do, they would do anything just to get a piece of him.

But this morning Bater woke up not only to an erection; there was also to a phone-call. He turned on the light and, picking up the receiver, looked at his watch. It was 5 a.m.

“What’s up?” he asked hoarsely.

“Hastings and 3rd, Bater. I’ll be there in twenty minutes,” said the voice on the other line.

“Did they call you again?” Bater asked.

“Yes, they did, Bater.”

“I told the chief that I don’t need to be,” he began, but got interrupted.

“Policed? Yeah, say that to someone else man, not me. Get your ass up from the bed and meet me at the scene.”

Letting the receiver go, Bater swore under his breath. His new partner—Alex Oaks—was insufferable. What was worse is that everybody knew that; how the guy got into the force was a mystery. He was assigned to work with him as a punishment for banging the lieutenant’s daughter. Ok, both of the lieutenant’s daughters, Bater admitted brushing his teeth. But it could be hardly helped, could it? The first was a redhead, Lucy. He tried to fuck her discreetly, but as this fuck wasn’t for work, he really wanted to let go and apparently she did as well. The chief heard them upstairs in the bedroom during his and his wife’s anniversary party. The second one—Kathryn—was a blond. Well, a fake blond—but this didn’t really matter now. Bater did her in the man’s washroom in the department office—just at a time that the lieutenant happened to need to walk in.

“Anybody else,” said Mary-Ann, the department’s personnel officer, “Would have been reassigned to Albuquerque.” But then, Bater wasn’t everybody else, was he? And Mary-Ann guessed that better than anybody else. One Friday night, when her car broke down, she asked Bater to drive her to the bar where she was meeting her girlfriend. Insisting that he comes in and meets her, Mary-Ann was blown away: all the women—women who were most definitely lesbian—were all over him. He should have been more careful, he thought later, but he wasn’t: Mary-Ann’s friends were thin, with great tits, abs, toned arms, long hair. His dick got hard within a minute of seeing them—and he couldn’t refuse the chance of banging one of them—who turned out to be Mary-Ann’s ex—in his car.

Mary-Ann suspected that something was awry and tried to fish it out of him. But he didn’t budge. Not that anyone would believe him: a man with sex superpowers? That was a plot of a bad porno flick, Bater thought, running out of his apartment complex and jumping into his jeep.

Half an hour later he was at the scene.

II

Bater was always the first one to undress. Unsurprisingly, he didn’t have any qualms about it: the moment of his nakedness was the moment of his power. He recalled fondly buying a car for the first time: he was fresh out of college and practically had no money. He found a listing and gave an owner a call. She was a thirty year old soccer mom: living in a house just outside the city. It was 10 in the morning when he knocked on her door.

She came out wearing an apron—with a little bit of dough in her hair.

“Mrs. Morrison?” he asked.

“Yes. Michael?”

He nodded.

“Please come in. And please call me Jennifer. ‘Mrs. Morrison’ makes me feel so old,” she slightly rolled her eyes and chuckled.

She must have just turned thirty. She was a thin brunette with perky breasts. Bater stared at them for a moment, thinking if they were real.

“I suppose you came to check on the car. Yes, of course, you must have,” she chucked.

“Here, it’s only ten and I’m making a fool of myself.”

“I’d love to see the car, Mrs. Morrison,” said Bater. “Oh, sorry. Jennifer,” he smiled.

“Well, it’s in the backyard, please follow me,” she said and turned around going through the house.

She was wearing tight khaki pants. Her ass was gorgeous.

“So, this is it,” Jennifer said showing him the red corvette. “I realize that it’s quite old—but we did have it fixed up just last year.”

“How much would you like for it?” asked Bater.

“How about five thousand,” she asked.

“Five thousand? You drive a hard bargain!”

“I’m afraid it’s not me who drives a bargain,” she said—once again slightly rolling up her eyes. “It’s my husband, I just follow directions.”

“Directions are a wonderful thing,” said Bater. “They keep you in line, make sure that you’re performing at your optimum capacity. There’s nothing like a good order.”

“Well, I suppose so,” Jennifer replied mildly confused. Bater could say that he was scaring her.

“Oh, I’m sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable, Mrs. Morrison,” he said, having made up his mind about her.

“Not at all, Michael.”

“Talking about directions—umm... It occurs to me that I haven’t asked you to suck my cock yet, have I?” he suddenly pressed forth.

“Excuse me?!” she exclaimed in disbelief.

Michael liked to play around with them like that: through a combination of shocking directness and unexpected charm.

“Oh, I said that I suppose that I haven’t asked you to give me a blowjob yet, Mrs. Morrison.”

“I, I, I think you should leave,” she said stuttering moving towards the door.

“All right. If you wish so, of course. I wouldn’t want to make you uncomfortable.”

“Well you just did. Now please go before I call the police.”

“Law enforcement is a great thing, Mrs. Morrison,” said Bater moving towards the backyard door. “It’s one of the things that make America great, isn’t it?”

“You are scaring me, please go.”

“And you love America, don’t you, Mrs. Morrison? It’s so great that you would have the President’s photograph in your living room—just next to your family’s. Your children must be proud.”

“Uhmm. I’m going to phone the police,” Jennifer said. “You need to be quiet and go.”

“Oh, I’m going, I’m going,” Bater said continuing to move slowly through the living room. “It’s one thing that America lacks today, Mrs. Morrison. One thing that we need more. Moral upright people like as yourself, supporting life, families, faith. I admire you, Mrs. Morrison. I really do.” He finally reached the door.” “As a matter of fact, I admire you so much, that I can’t just leave without sharing something with you.”

“You have to go NOW,” Jennifer said, her voice almost shaking.

“Are you certain about that?” Bater said slowly and, quickly unzipping his pants, taking his semi-erect dick out of his pants.

“Excuse me?” Jennifer suddenly asked, her voice suddenly flat with a disbelief.

“It’s something else, isn’t it?” Bater asked watching his dick grow bigger. “Oh well, too bad you won’t be around to taste this baby. I’ll be off now,” he said and closed the door.

Outside, he quickly zipped up and started walking down the porch stairs.

“Don’t go,” Jennifer yelled out opening the door.

“Don’t go? I thought I was inconveniencing you, Mrs. Morrison,” Bater said with a pout on his face.

“Oh, no. Not at all.”

“Well, that’s all nice and dandy. But I’m afraid that you were really rude to me back in your house, Mrs. Morrison. And, I’m a sensitive guy, you know. “A sissy practically. You know,” he paused and turning around slightly rocked on his feet, his dick at his full capacity, “Guys on the football team always used to make fun of me.”

“Oh, that’s most wretched of them!” Jennifer exclaimed.

“You know, I thought so too. But I thought I saw a picture of you son in a football uniform—you know back in your house, on the mantle-place?”

“Well yes, he does play, but—it runs in the family.”

“Your husband used to play?”

“Oh yes,” Jennifer said enthusiastically—there was no way that she could lie to Bater right now. “That’s how he made his way through college.”

“Hmmm... Varsity team?”

“Yes. That’s how we met you know, I was a cheerleader—from the opposing team, actually. Isn’t that funny?” she chucked nervously.

“Funny, I think it’s downright romantic, Mrs. Morrison. An all-American dream.”

“My husband is now in the force, you know. The police force I mean. He’s a lieutenant,” she paused—obviously struggling to come up with a next thing to say. “I’m so sorry—I’ve been incredibly rude. Could I make you a cup of tea, Michael? I’d love to make up” Jennifer said, suddenly switching registeres.

“Tea sounds good, Mrs. Morrison. But you know what I’d really appreciate before tea?”

“What?”

“I’d really appreciate a blow job, Mrs. Morrison. A blow job would be really, really great.”

“But Michael, I’m married. I can’t really do that.”

“Sure you can, Mrs. Morrison. Come here,” he said and pulled her closer by his hand.

“Touch it,” he said with a slight wink.

“But...”

“C’mon, don’t be pussy,” he whispered in her ear, “Touch it.”

She reached over. Bater held firm.

“Oh,” she said feeling the length of his dick through his jeans.

“Quite something, isn’t it, Mrs. Morrison?” he asked with a smile.

“Yes,” she shuddered again.

“Well, come on, give it a little blow.”

“Well, I suppose. Nobody would know. And what you don’t know, doesn’t hurt you, doesn’t?”

“Indeed! Ata girl!” Bater exclaimed. “But, um. I’m afraid that there’s a slight problem with that, Mrs. Morrison,” he added quietly.

“A problem? What would that be?” she naively asked.

“Well, I was kind of wondering if you’d give me a blowjob right here on your porch.

“You must be kidding, Michael! There are neighbours all around here!

“I know!” Bater enthusiastically answered. “Just think how hot that would be!”

She hesitated.

“Come up, here,” Bater said. “Why don’t you take a look again?” he asked, taking her hand and pressing it firmly against his crotch.

Jennifer got on her knees and quickly unzipped Michael’s fly. Mesmerized, she looked at his dick in a state of trance.

“You’ve got to have it, right?” asked Michael.

“I can’t help myself, I’m afraid,” Jennifer quietly whispered. “I don’t think that I can go on if I don’t have you,” she added and whipped out Bater’s penis out of his pants and started to kiss his shaft. Bater got harder and harder as Jennifer started licking the head of his penis, moving her tongue—first slower, then quicker and quicker—around it. Eventually she took it all in.

“Deep throat me, Mrs. Morrison,” Michael said with a slight moan and started thrusting his hips. Never having done anything like this, Jennifer—pulled by her blond hair—started choking and get redder.

But Bater didn’t care, he only whispered “C’mon” and began to thrust harder.

Suddenly, a scream of shock came from the porch opposite to Jennifer’s house.

“Jennifer,” an old woman cried out, “Are you doing what I think you’re doing?” She didn’t wait for the answer and rushed across the road.

“Why don’t you tell your neighbour what you’re doing, Mrs. Morrison,” asked Michael, stroking Jennifer’s cheek slightly.

“I believe she’s giving me one of the best blow jobs I’ve ever received, Mrs.—I’m sorry, I didn’t catch your name?” said Michael, turning around to an exasperated old lady.

“Oh, this is Mrs. Johnson, Michael,” said Jennifer with a giggle looking up at Michael. “I’m sorry, Mrs. Johnson,” she added, turning around to the lady, “I’d love to talk to you, but I simply can’t, right now. Michael’s cock is too good to let go off.”

“There are children in our neighbourhood, Jennifer! Think what you’re doing. You’ve gone crazy. I’m calling your husband! I’m phoning the police!” Mrs. Johnson exclaimed, turning around and running to her house.

“Hmmm... I think your husband will be coming shortly, Mrs. Morrison, said Michael thoughtfully, adding “Why don’t you lick my balls?”

III

In three minutes, the police car was there. A blond officer ran slammed the door and ran onto the porch. “What the fuck, Jennifer?” “What the fuck is going on?”

“I think we have to make a little pause, darling,” Michael said gently touching Jennifer’s ear.

She let his cock slip out of her mouth.

“Not a bad tool, eh?” asked Michael flashing Jennifer’s husband. “Bet you’re not that successful in this department, are you, buddy?”

James grew suddenly quiet.

“No he isn’t,” Jennifer said contemplatively, getting up from her knees. “Should I make some tea?”

“Yea, I think that it’d be a good idea for us to go inside,” Michael said, pinching her ass.

As Jennifer started turning to the kitchen, Michael said, “Not this way honey. We’re going to your bedroom now. We’re going to teach James a lesson. Aren’t you in need of a lesson, James?” he asked looking back on Jennifer’s dumb-struck husband.

He remained quiet.

“He is, Michael. Oh, he is,” added Jennifer with a sigh.

“Something tells me, Mrs. Morrison that you’ve had to endure a substantial lack during your marriage, haven’t you?”

“Yes, Michael.”

“I think that we should show John how you remedied it, don’t you?”

Upstairs in the bedroom, Jennifer kneeled down under the bed and took out a box. “It’s my keep sake box,” she said taking off the key from the chain around her neck and opening it.

“Oh, just look there, James!” Michael exclaimed, taking out a thick 10 inch dildo.

“I think that the two of you just got really lucky today, folks,” he added. “C’mon, get undressed.” Turning his head slightly towards James and unbuttoning his own shirt, he continued, “Don’t be shy, buddy. I’m not going to make fun of you. Get those pants off, I’ll teach you something that you’d never dream about.”

“Get on the bed,” he added, turning to Jennifer. “Watch and learn, buddy boy.” Already fully hard, Bater followed Jennifer onto the bed and started to undress her and she gently moaned.

“You’ve got yourself a pretty one, buddy,” he added. “Bet never thought you’d see her fucked by another man, and enjoy that, did you?”

“No, never did,” James answered point blank, having stripped down to his underwear.

“But you want to see her getting fucked by another man, don’t you, buddy boy?”

“Yes, I do. I really do.”

“Well, c’mon then, take those pants off. Come closer and watch.”

“I need to learn.”

“I know. When was the last time that your gave your wife an orgasm, James?”

James remained quiet.

“You must see my point exactly,” Bater smiled as he completely undressed Jennifer. “Look at those breasts, man. Just look at them!” he exclaimed, gently pinching Jennifer’s nipples.

Lying on top of her, he moved his left arm down her and felt her get moist. He then put his right thumb and index finger in Jennifer’s mouth while continuing to play with her clit with his left. When his fingers became completely slippery, he slided them slowly down her body and put he thumb onto her asshole.

“There, there,” he whispered when she flinched and moaned. Raising himself higher above her, he put his hand onto her chest and, taking a hold of her breast, pressed down on her.

“You have to relax, pussy-cat,” he continued and drove the finger further in as Jennifer’s knees fell further apart. Driving his thumb deeper into her, he found her g-spot. Then, feeling it up both with his finger and his thumb, he pulled Eleanor gently towards himself. She let out a yell.

“It’s too early, dear. You haven’t yet taken me in,” he said as her eyes rolled backwards. There it was: yet another of his moments—his victim’s husband watching both passively and intently as he entered her, again and again, over and over.

He thumped harder and harder, slamming the bed’s headboard into the wall. Finally he pulled out. “You want to see it, don’t you?” he asked and moved up Jennifer’s body. “Here I go.“His dick erupted with sperm—it seemed to cover everything: Jennifer’s face, neck, breasts. “Suck on it,” he said putting his dick into her mouth.

“A goodbye kiss, shall we call it?” She hungrily took almost all of him in, gagging but persisting in her efforts. “Good girl, he said,” stroking her hair. “You see—now you know what a real fuck feels like,” he added.

“And you, buddy boy,” he motioned towards James, “now know how real men do that.”

Jumping off the bed—his massive dick still hard and dripping with sperm—he came up closer to James. “Now, I know that you haven’t been blessed with this sort of equipment,” he said a bit more quietly. “But, you’ve got to try a bit harder, man. At least you could get ‘E’ for effort, right? Now come on, don’t make the lady wait,” he added and slapped him on his shoulders.

Putting on his pants and hearing James and Jennifer get into it, he smiled.

Picking up the keys from his new car that lay on the kitchen table on the way out of the house, he thought about how much he liked his charitable work.