The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Insert Dildo A Into Slot B

Copyright W.A.C. ©2000

READ FIRST: (Unless you have already read & understand the adult material warning)

This piece contains adult material & language. If you are under legal age, easily offended, or live in a state or principality, county, or country where such material is restricted or prohibited then do not read further, do not download, do not remove from where you have found it, and go somewhere else on the web immediately. Any such distribution is solely the responsibility of the party distributing this material in prohibited markets. This material is NOT for distribution to persons in such areas or not of legal age to determine if such material is acceptable. No ideas, activities, content is intended to be taken as anything but fantasy, beyond any entertainment value it is not an avocation of anything contained in this fully fictional material. IF the material that follows seems like a good idea to you then immediately seek professional psychiatric help because none of it is real & you ARE definitely sick. It is impossible & should not be tried at home... It’s only fiction...sheesh! However, what imaginative couples may do in their own bedrooms on a willing basis is none of my damned business. <Wink> Oh, and as always; the following is under copyright & reproducible only with permission... yadda yadda... sue infringers... yadda yadda... ask first, rights will be actively protected... Copyright W.A.C. © 2000

Synopsis: What if your perfect man turns out to be a real dildo? Literally! Lisa deals with life as the toy of a toy. Or is she just not seeing the forest for the tree’s and missing the bigger picture?

Authors Notes: In some ways this story can be considered a sequel to “Tom Shackley Tames a Shrew” my first EMCSA story. In others it is a new story standing or flopping completely on it’s own merits. But however I looked at this one, it is at least a continuation of that first stories theme: Mind control of someone that is completely unaware that their life has changed in any way they hadn’t intended, or that forces beyond their control are acting on them against their will. Life’s a bitch when you’re a puppet on unseen strings. (Or then again, maybe the girls in this story are just acting out their wildest fantasies in the privacy of their own homes?)

Insert Dildo A Into Slot B

by Cait

Another wave of unbelievable orgasmic pleasure swept over her, drowning her consciousness in sensations she could not have ever imagined possible. She was swept away as wave upon wave crashed through her entire being. Something told her she should be struggling against the undertow as it dragged her deeper and deeper into uncontrollable ecstasy but Lisa wanted this, needed this, had wanted needed missed this her whole life long. Deeper, deeper inside her. It was a part of her now, one she never wished to part with. Without it she would die. Without it she was incomplete. Without it she was half a woman. No man or woman had ever touched her sexual soul and made it theirs like...like... like now, like this. She served the throbbing god.

She was the virgin sacrifice upon the gods altar. Laid open with a mighty upward thrust towards the core of her being. She gave herself in soul and blood as the blade of lust drove so deeply she knew she could never survive. But by now she didn’t want to.... “Again, again,” she screamed helplessly at each thrust.

“Use me, sacrifice me, use me up. Take all of me. I am yours to use. Lay me open and Make me the slave of your divinity. Impregnate me with your divine spirit! Make me your mortal whore”.

With both hands she pushed the shaft deeper and lost her soul to the soft pink darkness that swallowed her.

Lisa awoke from the most wonderful dream she had ever had very wet and sweaty. Her naked body glistened in the morning light with the beads of last nights exertion still clinging like faerie dew to the beautiful curvature of her exquisite body. She basked in the continued glow for as long as she dared before deciding that she should get on with the business of dealing with the waking world. She began to sit up when she suddenly realized she was not entirely alone in satin bed sheets. The movement of the dildo still plunged deep inside her sent an unexpected tingle of pleasure shooting through her as it rubbed and pushed her button. She went flat on her back with surprise. She bent her neck to look down at the large handled device she had doubtless worked into her half conscious fantasy and very physically into her own soft parts. “Hello,” she said to it. “Fancy meeting you here. Come here often?” She laughed loudly. At least you stuck around till the next morning. Very nice of you not to run out after you got what you came for. Lisa thought back over the amazing fantasy she had built around a simple toy. A toy she didn’t recall ever buying or borrowing but was very glad she now had. If only the rest of the man came with you, she mourned sadly.

Lisa sighed when she couldn’t figure it out and gave up trying. “Well that’s about enough,” she thought. “All good things come to an end.” She reached down to remove the shaft.

A wave of pleasure made her bite herself in the lip and thrust her pelvis upward, arching her back impossibly. Her hands involuntarily clutched and locked around her ankles. Her head flung back. She spasmed, trying to force the invisible man of her dreams behind the toy deeper into her. Surprisingly the shaft responded by moving inside her deeper and shuddering. For a second she began to fall into the fantasy again and felt the godlike presence forcing her onto the bed for another holy union. Her logical mind knew that her sudden motion had simply triggered the vibrating dildo’s (funny she thought it was a plain dildo, not a vibrator) “on” mechanism, and what she was feeling was simply battery powered fantasy, but it was so wonderful she didn’t really care. Still the fact that she didn’t remember ever buying or being give this odd gift. “Give yourself to me”. Lisa was shocked by the reality of her daydream. “Yes,” she whispered, “I am yours.”

“Entirely, I want your body and soul. I must be your master. And you are a worthless pussy that only lives to serve and service me.”

Lisa was a little taken aback by the direction her fantasy was going but excited and aroused as well. “Yes, I am your slave, your worthless pussy. I will serve you.”

“You will give yourself entirely to your pleasure and obey me.” “Yes, she repeated beginning to get annoyed by the macho stereotypical attitude but unable to stop herself. She wasn’t entirely sure she liked this any more. But it was her fantasy. Why would she do the degrading thing in her own dream? It didn’t turn her on at all. At least not that she was aware of, before now. Maybe this was one of those Freudian dreams?

Another wave of pleasure overcame her and she practically hurt herself as she squeezed her ankles so hard they hurt. She did want this, more than life. This scared her enough that she tried to wake herself. She suddenly wanted to let go but found she couldn’t. More correctly didn’t want to, or wake either. Or part of her didn’t. It was the position of a slave she had assumed and she liked it, pain and all. Her legs spread painfully wider to accommodate the shafts magical impossible movements. “God yes, use me, hurt me. Make me obey.”

Now this was enough! Lisa grew scared and angry and the feminist in her was downright outraged! But she could feel herself growing excited again. She couldn’t see with her head tilted back almost to the breaking point, but she felt the dildo, wet with her lust, move slowly, erotically, pulling out of her.

“No, don’t go!”

She felt it trace her body upward till it touched each of her quivering ready tips. To hell with feminism! It in turn traced a wet trail around each of them before making a wider circle around her right breast entirely and upward. It moved up and down her neck, occasionally touching her now heaving breasts. It traced her chin. “Where oh where should I go now? It seemed to ask in an almost playful manner. Gasping she finally managed, “Inside ....my...mouth.” She felt both hands on her ankles. This made no sense. She didn’t do oral. But she didn’t try to stop herself either. It touched the bottom of her lip. She realized she did do oral, and practically lived for it. Her tongue raced out to meet it. She tasted herself. Something she never would have done.... before now. She liked it. No, she loved it. Her tongue felt around for another lick but it was no longer touching her. She tried desperately to move her neck to see what was going on but something in her mind still held her in a compromised position. The idea that this disembodied plastic dick was somehow pleasuring her without her apparent assistance didn’t bother her at all. She was clearly doing it and her imagination had convinced her otherwise.

Then she felt it gently parting her lips. She did not resist. Sweet with her juice it slid inside and began that wonderful slow in out motion. Her tongue licked greedily at the bottom of it. Much of her excitement had dripped there. Deep deeper. She liked this too although she had never done such a thing before or even thought about it. She wanted it to touch the back of her throat, fill her, as no part of her had ever been filled. “There is one thing left you must give to me”. Lisa trembled as it moved outwards. She knew what this one thing was immediately. I ...I mustn’t do that , it’s dirty, sick. Somehow she knew what it wanted. That’s a bad.... “Yes.”

“Are you entirely mine?", it seemed to growl impatiently. “Yes” she whispered in a subdued tone, fearing that it would stop, and shamed by the fact she now knew she secretly wanted what was about to happen to happen now.

“Then you must give me ALL of you”. I must explore every opportunity you offer.” Lisa felt it again go down the side of her neck, it felt wonderful in a teasing kind of way. Yes...” It moved around to her back and down the v formed by her arched backbone. Yes. It slid around first one buttock then the other, spiralling inward towards the black hole in the center to which it was gravitating. Like water down a drain it found her center and entered her most forbidden space. Yes. Lisa pushed backwards to meet it gasping and groaning, and her mind fell away in a fudgy blackness of forbidden pleasure that was also pain. “I am completely yours.” She whimpered, “Please use me...".

Again Lisa awoke in a disoriented state. Even more-so than before. Again she tried to remember where the dildo had come from but couldn’t remember ever having seen it before it had penetrated her.

This time as she started to move about she noticed three things that disturbed her. First and most obvious was the pissy pussy taste in her mouth, second were the painful areas around her ankles, and third but not least was the sensation of having to really go to the bathroom bad but being massively constipated. The third was the most troublesome of the three. Moving her ass around made it clear that she had actually sodomized herself with that monstrous dildo and fell completely asleep with it still sticking into her. It had begun to really hurt so she immediately made an unsuccessful effort to remove it. Her efforts to pull it free were excruciatingly painful. She couldn’t imagine how something so big could have ever gone in, or been pleasurable, even in a fantasy, because now it was about as stuck as something jammed in a hole ten sizes too small could be.

The medicine cabinet had some vaseline in it, and she opted to try lubricating it to get it the hell out with that. She got almost entire upright this time before it’s sudden lively thrusting paralysed her conscious mind again and she slipped back into this now uncontrollable fantasy. “You like me in your ass, eh plaything?” She found herself suddenly getting off on the painful motion. “Fuck my ass...yes, now, deeper...ahhhh....” She pinched one nipple till it was cherry red, while she stroked her hairy slit with the other hand. In a moment she was pinching the other nipple to match the swollen one and full out fist fucking herself with a painfully wonderfully jewelry encrusted hand. “Yes” she heard herself hiss, and mean it.

“You are my willing slave.”

“Forever” she gasped licking one wet finger after another. “Just don’t ever stop”. The voice chuckled as if considering, “Don’t worry, the voice assured her, I won’t.... You will never lack ...proper companionship. As long as you worship me.”

“I worship only the sacred shaft.” She quickly responded.“You are the one eyed god who lives in my unworthy cunt.”

“Then you you need to show me you are worthy”.

Lisa did the only reasonable thing she could under the circumstances, she begged it to start all over again, at the beginning, with her pussy. The unseen force behind (or perhaps inside) the mysterious dildo was more than happy to comply with this simple and pleasurable request.

Marsha woke up in her posh apartment in an extremely disturbing condition. Although she was not one to as a habit sleep naked she apparently had done so. Or mostly done so. But this alone was not what had distressed her. It was her choice of sleeping attire (what there was of it). She awoke with a fine leather saddle strapped to her back, a bridle and bit (shaped like a dildo) clamped tightly in her mouth, and the long silky pony tailed butt plug of most uncomfortable size firmly up her ass. The (outfit?) had many tight shiny buckles that for such a revealing outfit was actually quite limiting in her movements. The disturbing part wasn’t the fact that she had no immediate recollection of where she had gotten these “playthings”, it was that she felt really sexy and had this strange urge to be ridden and broken like a wild untamed mustang. The next male that came to her door was going to be her bronco rider. She adjusted the plug and suddenly forgot entirely about real men and became the bad bronco again....

Karen had always been a bit kinky in her fantasy play, but wasn’t quite sure what to make of last night. The excruciatingly skin tight black rubber catsuit was definitely her. It made her feel like a prisoner inside herself and totally free at the same time. She ran her hands over it’s artificial surface, keeping her eyes tightly closed so that she could fully feel and imagine. Inside her rubber skin she was something other than human, she was exotic, alien, strangely detached, all tingling. The sensations were muted but at the same time newly intense. Erotically so....

She ran her hands especially slowly over the crotch area. It was so tight she could feel the curvature of her lips. She stopped there, surprised. She felt around and realised she was completely enclosed, seamless, and that she had something hard and metallic inside her, just beyond the yield of the rubber. Suddenly it “clicked” as she felt around, and it buzzed excitedly to life. Ahhhhhhh.... delicious. I have been very bad. I sealed off my pussy with a toy inside.

She continued her explorations of her new body. She moved her hands slowly upward till she reached her large breasts. She lingered there and slowly moved around them in slow taunting erotic spirals. When she reached her tits she suddenly realized they were perfectly formed and not the least distorted by the latex. This was no suit, it was painted on. Better still.

She moved up to her face, feeling her cheeks first, which were of the same stuff and then checking her hair which was also done in a more hardened plastic hairdo.

She felt a sudden completely irrational fear. Irrational in that she should be and was completely loving this.... had always loved games like this. She opened her mouth to moan. Her lips didn’t part. Her moan remained inside her where it became a frantic desperate scream. She felt her lips, they were as rubber and as sealed as the rest of her. The idea of her horny licking tongue trapped, unable to escape, to suck sweet spit, to taste her precious juices, of others pressing against her impenetrable barrier, unable to get in. Cum dripping, beading up, flowing impotently, glistening, silky, down her shiny rubber face, body. Ahhhh.... She was a wonderfully imaginative bad bad girl!

Now she realized something that actually did bother her, the thing that really caused her to consider panicking, breaking off the fantasy. She could not open her eyes! She could not see. Were her eyes somehow sealed as well? They did not open. They stuck fast, stretching but not yielding, not opening. What had she done to herself? Blind helpless, enclosed in a sexually tight restrictive skin.

She rolled from her bed in an attempt to find the door, the hallway, one of her neighbors to help her, however much they might talk about how they found her it didn’t’ matter, this was serious. Somehow her playtime had gone too far. She remembered that she had done all these things to herself, for her imaginary lover. She had even put some of the stinging liquefied rubber skin stuff up inside her shaved pussy so the toy would permanently become a part of her. What had she been thinking?

She tried to get up off of the floor scrambling blindly, frantically feeling her way towards where she guessed the door to be. It was then the thing in her pussy began to hum so delightfully that she bent in half like she had a crippling cramp. But it wasn’t a cramp, it was a wave of pleasure she couldn’t deny. The game was beginning again. Her imagination was delicious. Delicious like the pleasure she had felt as she shaved herself without any shaving gel, head to foot, pussy and ass. Like with each paint brush stroke of applying the stinging liquid rubber to all her nasty raw shaved parts. Like when she had thrust the vibrator deep inside and poured the hardening goo into her pried open slit till it overflowed and sealed itself, leaving an almost mannequin-like lack of features. Who was she kidding? This was the best time she had ever had all by herself. She simply didn’t want to resist the incredible pleasure of giving in entirely to the master, the master inside her, who had made her do these things to herself. She wanted this. She pushed one hand against her pussy-less crotch to drive the vibrator deeper inside her, while with the other hand she sought out her asshole and began fingering front and back. “I am your rubber slave dolly, use me master”, was all she managed before going completely rigid, helpless to do anything but be pleasured by the toy and her still supple fingers. “Deeper deeper.... I am inside you”.

“Yes,” (Laughter)

“I am your rubber toy. Play with me.”