The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis: This is an excerpt of Dr. Cassidy’s presentation given at a women’s convention is California in the Year 2000. Dr. Cassidy speaks philosophsoicly and practically about women’s achievements and in dealing with woman’s place in society. Other of her works are also cited.

Classified as FD, MC, and Self-Help

TITLE: The Initiation and Shaping of Men

I address you this today with what will be to some a new view of our common community. To begin, the information necessary to create the physical male resides in biology and in DNA. However this is often the end. During maturation it takes proper and deliberate methods to create a proper pleasure pet. Left to mature without conditioning, it mature into a selfish unsatisfied existence. By analogy male body is characteristic of hardware, and the myth of manhood has its basis in incomplete software inserted through a series of formal and informal rites during maturation. It is because of this flawed software that they are almost useless as true pleasure pets. It is in our best interest that women correct this flawed myth. For our purposes it would help if we visualized that the penis ends at the brain rather than anywhere else.

It becomes our task to properly condition and shape them into proper pleasure pets. The effort is well worth it, when properly done now only will they be well behaved, but the will also attentive your wishes and not distracted by any other thoughts.

Just imagine sitting back enjoying the sun or a pleasant chat while between your thighs your pet is pleasuring your body orgasm after orgasm exactly as you wish. With their lips at your thighs and their tongue caressing the depth of your personal pleasure for minutes or hours depending on how long you and only you desire. Imagine your pet as a leaf in current of the flow, knowing that you are the current and only you control its destiny.

Throughout this talk I will introduce several precise phases to arrive at this end. Perhaps some of you have already heard of my “Patterns of Transformation.” Others of you may think that males can not made to conform by any process. However that is exactly what can happen and what will happen if you follow these methods. You can obtain exactly the attitude and behaviors you wish while having uncomplaining and attentive pets. For myself, what I seek in all my pets is; spiritual obedience, willingness, abject selflessness, and devotion to my interests, dependant connection, versatility, and intimate compliance.

It is in the nature of an adult woman to be superior. Our gratification is a natural consequence of exerting the control for a natural position of power. We share our space with our pets and we take whatever pleasure we wish from our pets. It is necessary that our pets be properly behaved. When we share a pet among friends you want to share something well behaved. I have received emails from women who think I hate men and nothing could be further from the truth. Would I want to be around something I consider worthless? I have a life view that requires correct behavior from all my pets. I developed the transformation to achieve this end. Because of the gratification I obtain through this process, that I am making the techniques available to you. I’ve talked with many women, and none of them have ever said that they’re looking for misbehaving pet. For me female superiority fact. I believe that women are the embodiment of the natural law of superiority, and deserve to wield the utmost control. I state that woman, by the virtue of being woman is superior.

It is the natural order is for women, singly or in groups, to be in control, and for men to yield and please them. It is “A Vindication of the Nature of Woman” to be in control of every phase and feature. It is the natural for a woman, any woman to train, use, and dispose of any male she wishes. On a side note, a friend has a wake-up pet. This pet awakens her each morning by licking. It seems to be a nice way to wake up. When a pet is properly transformed it behaves with your friends just as it does at your feet. There are now groups of women who trade or gift pets to each other, knowing that each pet will behave, as her friend requires. Day in day out...millions of us live an awkward life, stepping around the vaguely insulting, vaguely disrespectful life missing the authority they are heir to. This is an illusion.

I offer you a journey within your familiar world. Follow these patterns deep into your hopes and dreams, as I awaken within you a new life of peace, authority and abundant gratification. Changing your entire life begins with no more effort than shifting your pet’s thought.

Benefits will come to you. What the transformation offers you is gratification, not just sexual gratification but a deeper self-possessed place in the universe, an intense personal experience of gratification. With your pets properly transformed, your life will be filled with mental and rich emotional gratification, as well as physical gratification. I offer you the ability to explore each pet’s psyche and exerting full control over the destiny of male self. Let me assure you that your authority can be expressed in any form you wish. I offer you the realization and acceptance of a woman’s place in the universe. A place of power without brutality, a place of effortless satisfaction, of pleasure by pets that wish to do nothing else. In addition, full, sustained gratification of those desires that you can not, would not and perhaps, decided not express to others.

This is for the woman who wants to experience extensive power, express authority, and to experience certain things that heretofore we have never experienced. Here are the phases of my program by title and some of the behaviors that characterize each. This program is my own and these stages and the names I have chosen to give them. By progressing stage by stage you can assure yourself of the correct final outcome.

Patterns of Transformation
  Name Typical behavior
Stage One. Lost Chronic anger, self-importance
Stage Two. Empty Indecision, lost of appetite, malaise
Stage Three. Formalistic Affinity for and reliance on ritual, mystical
Stage Four. Vulnerable Questing, Timidity, low esteem
Stage Five. Heresy Rebellion, Tantrum, yet fear of being ignored
Stage Six. Transmutation Obedience, Authority acceptance
Stage Seven. Owned Deserved pain, deserved punishment
Stage Eight. Re-integration Reliance on direction and authority, desire to please
* * *

It will be come apparent that the first two stages are concerned with identity. These stages prepare the male by altering the primitive concepts associated with its identity. While stage three is a transition, stages four through six address concepts of community and your pet’s place. This is where you put in place your vision and alter them to fit your desires. The final two stages specifically address control, the form you wish your gratification and authority to take. In the end it will not matter what the form of the male was, you will have just what you wished from your pet, planned prepared, and ready to accommodate your pleasure, your desires. Your requirements are primary.

On a personal note, I take pleasure from probing into the psyche of a pet. I delight in the unique discomfort provided by control within its mind, of its body through its mind. I visualize what exactly I desire, expand on it, and experience it. I determine the depth and intensity of the responses and duration, my desire is the sole criteria. I have an unparalleled will and the ability to explore each psyche and exert full control over its comfort, its destiny. My pets are ready always ready to provide whatever gratification I wish. Reflect on this, this process is a gateway to extended gratification, not only physical gratification but a deeper reward in the universal experience of gratification.

Down through the centuries, women have always had problems keeping a balance between things mystical and between the sensual body, the dominating and the sexual gratification. I offer you extreme sensual audacity, mystical authority, and spiritual gratification through properly compliant and eager pets. Now in the new millennium you are freed to travel any path to complete gratification. Free to explore the secrets of a deeper and more profound gratification experience than you have ever thought possible. Your pet’s only reason for existing will be your gratification, even when your gratification is through its discomfort. Any gratification will be available, because your superiority is valid.

Not simply egotistical and emotional gratification, you may come to the realization and accept that there is a deep form of personal gratification through the complete sensual satisfaction by your pets.

In closing let me state that you have destiny on your side, my vision is not of something like a club behind gated walls, but rather women demonstrating the truth of their authority everywhere and taking their pleasure in the home or in spas across the country. Of hotels that supply pets as easily as they supply fresh towels. Questions are invited by e-mail.

Excerpted from a presentation given by;

Prof. Deborah Cassidy

Spring 2000

EMAIL:

Other works by Prof. Deborah Cassidy

“An Ontological Examination: Female Domination and Control”;

“Ethical Obligations of Sexual Control”;

“Feminist Perspective of Gender Based Control”;

“Feminine Wiles Are No Substitute For Female Authority” white paper;