The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Inheriting Control

Chapter 6 — Hit and Miss

“Life is good.” Jared thought with a smile as he headed into the office. He had spent a little time thinking last night and was on his way in to effectively turn over the business to his number one guy.

“He can run things…He’s wanted to for years. If not, I can convince him.” Jared snorted out loud as he finished his thought.

Chet was effectively the manager of the rest of the crew that showed up in the afternoon. At 27, he was one of the younger employees, but his hard work and determination was a consistent factor in the success of the business. Never late, never complaining about working odd hours, Jared knew that Chet was the man to take the reins once he went on his planned ‘extended vacation’.

Jared pushed open the open door and walked into the empty front reception area of the office. He had always meant to do something with the space, but business really never made it a priority. No walk-in customers and a limited amount of inbound calls never made it worth the investment, but that might be about to change.

“Is that you, boss?” Chet called from his back office.

“Yessir.” Jared responded as he popped his head in the doorway.

Chet was sitting at the world’s most cluttered desk in the world’s most disorganized office. Appearances could be misleading, though, as Chet could pull a specific invoice from any pile on a moment’s notice. It was almost uncanny.

“What brings you in at this late hour?” Chet asked, pushing back from his desk.

It was a little bit of an inside joke. It was 11:00am, not exactly late, but late for Jared, who usually took off sometime before lunch.

“I wanted a chance to talk to you about your position in the company.” Jared said.

He noticed a quick involuntary flush cross Chet’s face, and spoke again as soon as he noticed it.

“Good news actually, if you’re interested.”

Chet visibly relaxed.

“Always interested in good news, boss.”

“Well, I’ve been thinking about stepping back a little bit from the day to day running of the business, and I want to talk to you about filling the full-time management shoes. I think you’ve got the savvy to run the place, and damn, you practically run the place now. It’s about time I made it official.”

A smile crossed the younger man’s face.

“I don’t know what to say, other than that would be awesome.” Chet said, glancing over his desk.

“I joke about your desk, but it doesn’t bother me.” Jared assured. “There’s apparently a system there, because I’ve never seen you drop a ball before.”

“It bothered my last boss.” Chet said. “He was so OCD that he ended up letting me go, even though I was the top salesperson in the company.”

“Not an issue with me. You’ve been the thing this company needed and I thing you’re the one to take it to the next level. I’m talking about growth-based performance bonuses and the whole nine yards.”

“No need to sweet-talk me, boss. I’m in.” Chet smiled. “I could move my schedule earlier in the morning and still cover some of my old shift.”

“You’ll be tapped to find your own replacement. I’ve also given some thoughts to hiring a secretary to work in the mornings as well, someone to help with the calls and anything else you might need.”

“That would be cool, but not completely necessary.” Chet returned. “I think I should be able to handle everything.”

“Well, I might just do it anyway. I’ve got a girl in mind that should work out perfectly. She’ll take care of anything you need.”

Chet smirked.

“I always like a girl that does anything I need.”

Jared laughed at the joke. Being an all-male company opened the door to a lot of off-color humor.

“Well, then you’ll like Amy then.”

“Whatever you say, boss.”

“I’ll let you take over all the details. You’ve got my cell number and you’re already on the bank accounts.”

Jared and Chet discussed a few more details and shook hands. Fifteen minutes later, Jared was heading down the road back to the house.

Sitting at a traffic light, Jared looked across the street and noticed a sign for a new furnished townhome community. They were rentals. It made him think about the kids at home and he realized it would be nice to have a place away from his impressionable boys.

“Jenna, it’s Jared.” He said when the phone picked up. He was still sitting at the light.

“Hi Jared.” Jenna said in a sultry voice when she recognized him. “Are you going to stop by again?”

“Oh, definitely, but that’s not what I was calling for dear.”

“What’s up?”

“Could you do me a favor?”

“Sure.”

Jared gave Jenna all the information regarding the townhome community.

“I’ll set it up.” Jenna said. “So do you want to meet me there later?”

“Yes.” Jared said. “I can pick up the keys and we can ‘visit’.”

“I liked our last visit.” Jenna sighed.

“I did too.” Jared replied, finally accelerating off the long light. “Call me when it’s all ready.”

Home away from home, Jared thought. Besides, Jenna could afford it. Jared fingered the ring absentmindedly as he drove. Things were definitely looking positive.

The next call was to Emma, whom he had met the night before at the party.

“Emma, this is Jared.” He said a little awkwardly. “Do you remember me?”

“Of course I remember you.” Emma said in a bright voice. “I’ve been waiting for you to call all day.”

“Great.” Jared said, relieved. “I was hoping we could get together tonight if you don’t have any plans.”

“The only plans I’ve been hoping for tonight are with you. I normally don’t go out with older guys, but you’re special.”

“That’s sweet, Emma. How about I pick you up and take you out to lunch?”

“Sounds good to me, I’m ready any time.” Emma said with a smile in her voice.

Emma gave him the address of her dorm.

“I’ll pick you up in about 20 minutes, then.”

Jared took the westbound exit, heading towards the campus. It was only a few minutes away, but he wanted to drive around the school and look around a bit.

The campus was beautiful. Over one hundred years of history gave the school a slew of beautiful historic buildings, perfectly manicured lawns, and the best feature, hundreds of young girls in uniform milling around the common areas.

Jared passed a bevy of young beauties, realizing that he had suddenly become very picky in his choice of women. Too tall, too short, not well enough endowed. Funny how absolute power over women could change someone’s idea of what is attractive and what is not.

About five minutes before he was due at Emma’s, he pulled up next to a girl who he had passed a couple of times already. She was a natural blonde with curly gorgeous straight locks and an angelic face. Long and tall, she had an outstanding body.

“Excuse me, could you help me find Weideman hall?” He asked out the window.

“Sure. Are you new to the campus?”

“Actually, I’ve lived nearby for years, but it’s one of the first times I’ve come on the grounds to pick someone up. Jared Baker.” Jared said, extending his hand out the window.

“Pleased to meet you, Mr. Baker.” The girl said formally. “I’m Christy.”

She took his hand and a wave of satisfaction washed over Jared as the ring came in contact with her skin.

“Could you hop in and direct me there, if it’s not out of your way?” Jared asked flatly.

He could see the gears turning in the young girl’s head.

“Of course, that’s actually where I’m heading.” Christy replied.

She walked around the front of the car and opened the door. She extended one of those creamy white legs into the car and slid in, gracefully keeping her short skirt in place as she sat down and buckled up.

“It’s just up the road.” She said, pointing down the tree-lined street. “You’ll have to park towards the back of the lot, though. At least there’s shade there.”

“Perfect.” Jared said aloud, his conscious and subconscious mind both saying the same thing, with different intentions.

“Why don’t you suck me off while I drive?” Jared said, realizing this was probably his boldest move yet. If this went bad, he may have some mess to clean up.

Christy looked at him, shocked and Jared thought the game was up.

“I don’t think that…” Christy started to say, but after a tense pause, her delicate hand moved between the seats and started working on his zipper.

Jared positioned himself in the seat, thankful for the 10 MPH speed zone he was in, as she pulled his growing shaft out of his pants.

Merely a moment later, his hand was resting on Christy’s silky blonde hair as he felt his shaft engulfed by her warm wet lips. He held her head down as he felt his cock growing, the tip first passing her tongue, then pushing into the entrance of her throat as it reached its fully engorged size. She took it all easily, working the shaft with her tongue until he finally released the pressure on her head, allowing her to start bobbing slowly up and down on her own.

“Make me come, Christy.” Jared said as the beauty worked diligently on his shaft. “I’ll tell you when I’m going to come and you are going to swallow it all.”

Christy gave a muffled affirmative response, never taking those heavenly lips away from his throbbing cock. She was impressive. She took every inch of his shaft in and out in long, full strokes, taking him down her throat as he positioned himself for maximum penetration. Even with the slow speed limit, he was already cruising the parking lot, looking for a secluded spot to finish this up.

Damn, the girl is good with her mouth, Jared thought as the excitement of the impromptu engagement spurred him on and he started feeling the first inklings of the coming explosion. He carefully backed into a shaded parking spot, well away from where the students were passing between classes. He used his hands on her head to set the pace, fucking the young girls mouth as she struggled to breath and pleasure him at the same time. After only a few pleasurable minutes, he was ready and pulled her head up slightly, keeping just the tip of his cock in her mouth as he started to shoot her load. Christy muffled in surprise as he started filling her mouth with come, but she had remembered his instructions, and he could feel her mouth constricting as she swallowed, first once, then two more times before the flow abated.

Christy milked him dry, then sat up in the seat, dabbing her lips with her finger.

“I wouldn’t tell anyone about this, Christy.” Jared said in his best ‘suggestion’ tone.

“Ok. Are you ready to go to Weideman now? I can walk you up. Who are you here to pick up, anyway?”

“Emma. Funny, I don’t actually remember her last name.” Jared said, laughing.

“Short, brown hair, slender?” Christy asked.

“She fits the description, yes.” Jared replied.

“She’s my neighbor. I’ll take you up.”

Jared and Christy walked through the parking lot towards the building, and Jared was trying to get used to the fact that this girl was acting as if they had just met, not as if she had just swallowed his come in the parking lot.

“Emma, you home?” Christy called as she knocked on the door.

Jared was in heaven. He was in a private girls’ school dorm, with practically unlimited power. What could be more incredible? The girls walking through the halls all looked him up and down, but didn’t seem to be questioning his right to be there.

The door opened and Emma was there.

“Oh, hi, Jared.” She said, inviting them both in. “I see you’ve met Christy.” There was a detectable twinkle of jealousy in her eyes.

“Yes, Christy was nice enough to give me directions up here. She’s been a big help.” Jared tried not to adjust himself as he spoke.

“Well, I have to be going, Jared. Nice to meet you.” Christy said as he walked in the door.

“Thank you. If there’s any way I can return the favor, Emma can give you my number and she won’t even be jealous.” Jared said, jokingly.

The telltale gears in Emma’s eyes showed that yet another conditioning statement had been accepted. It wouldn’t be bad to experience both at the same time, Jared thought. Well, first things first.

Emma was wearing a low cut green dress with her short locks pinned back, leaving thin wisps in front of each ear. She was fresh-faced, innocent and beautiful. Jared realized he was really looking forward to spending some time with her, and not just for the most obvious reason.

Minutes later, they were cruising out of the campus, at a much faster speed then Jared had set for his journey up the road.

“I’ve got just the place in mind.” Jared said.

“Anywhere is good.” Emma replied, taking his free hand in hers. “It’s nice to see you again.”

Jared drove, trying to hold a conversation, but had mixed feelings. He wanted this girl sexually, but was confused because he actually liked her, and by nature, he was actually a nice guy.

“Absolute power corrupts.” He whispered.

“What?” Emma said, pausing in her scan of the radio stations.

“Oh, nothing.”

Just as they were finishing lunch, the phone rang.

“Jared.”

“Hey, this is Jenna. Everything is setup. Here’s the address.”

Jenna recited the address and Jared committed it to memory.

“Do you want me to meet you there?” Jenna asked, a bit of hopefulness in her voice.

Jared decided he needed to really work on his ‘conditioning’ routine. He wanted to have access to her body, and bank account, on a regular basis, but didn’t really want her pining away for him.

“No, just leave the keys in the mailbox. I’ll catch up with you later, but in the meantime, don’t worry about me.” Jared said, hoping that was enough for the interim.

“Ok. Call me.”

“Do you need to go back to work or something?” Emma said, seeing him hang up the phone as she returned from the ladies room.

“Nope, just the office manager.” Jared replied. “I’m renting a new place and she has it all set up. Do you want to go see it?”

“That sounds like fun.” Emma said.

The drive to the new townhome was a short one, and Jared thanked Jenna in his head as he found the keys at the bottom of the mailbox.

The place was remarkable. It was about 2,500 square feet from the look of it and was nicely furnished. A nice cozy seating area with a huge sectional and fireplace was the focus point of the whole main floor.

“Nice.” Emma said, craning her neck to look at the vaulted ceiling and the railing leading to the loft area.

“Are you moving in here?”

“No, just sort of a place to go to get away from it all. Sort of an extended man-cave.”

Emma laughed. “Nicest cave I’ve ever seen.”

Jared felt like the character in the old cartoon shows with an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other shoulder, each urging him on. He really wanted to take advantage of this girl, but there was something about her that was stopping him. Damned scruples, he thought.

Eventually, the brain in the middle won out. They talked about everything from her school to his office before things turned to a fairly straight-forward make-out session on the couch in front of the fire. After dropping her off at the dorm later in the afternoon, Jared realized on the way home that he had enjoyed that just as much or more than his earlier encounter with Christy. Was he too soft to be the power-hungry madman he dreamed of being? He had ‘convinced’ her to be his girlfriend, but had he really had to do that? She seemed to have been interested in him from the start. Maybe I can find a way to work this one out, he thought.