The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Inheriting Control

Chapter 4 — Perfect Test

So how to go about the perfect test? Jared gave that question a lot of thought as he sat in his office. The big question was how to know that the woman just wasn’t playing along with him. Nothing came to him until he was leaving the office for the evening, wondering how he was going to resist trying to make a move on Dori.

“Jenna.” Jared said simply as he changed his course and took a different exit than usual.

Jenna had been the girl he wanted all through college. They had gone to high school together and he believed he probably stayed in town for school just because he knew she had been there. Their senior year, her parents had been killed in an accident and she had taken over her childhood home as her own and he still remembered where it was.

The kicker, and what made it so perfect was that she hated his guts. He wasn’t entirely sure why. Something had happened in high school and he had sensed her disdain and outright hatred of him ever since. They had hardly spoken a word since then.

Jenna was a goddess. The last he had heard from one of his employees that knew her, she had kicked her husband out of the house and was living there alone. She was a runner, running cross-country through school and had one of the most perfect bodies he had ever seen. Her legs were perfectly formed, and she retained a nice, tight set of curves, even with the litheness of her athletic figure.

“If anyone is going to say no, it’s Jenna.” He said aloud to himself as he pulled through her neighborhood. “Now we’ll know for sure.”

Jared pulled up in the driveway and walked up to the enormous front door. Jenna had inherited a pretty nice piece of property, he thought.

The second ring of the doorbell brought a call from inside.

“Coming.”

“You will be.” Jared snickered.

Jared had to retain his balance as the door opened. His dream girl was standing there in nothing but a fluffy pink towel. Her short blonde hair was wet from a shower.

“Yes.” Jenna said, looking him over.

Jared extended his hand and she automatically took it.

“Remember me?” He said, placing his other hand on top of hers so his ring contacted her. He noticed her glance down. “Jared from high school.”

Recognition finally flashed on her face as she broke from the ring and looked up at him. A sour look came across that normally gorgeous face.

“What are you doing here?”

“Just stopped by for a visit.”

“Why? I’m certainly not your friend.”

“Oh, you want to be my friend.” Jared said, smiling.

Jared saw that Jenna was about to say something, then changed her mind.

“Why don’t you come in?” She said, stepping aside. “Maybe we can patch things up, kind of a new beginning.”

Jared smiled as he walked in the door.

“I’ll just go change into something.” Jenna said, blushing as she looked down at herself.

“That won’t be necessary, Jenna.” Jared said. “I want you to think of me as the one that got away and that you would do anything to get me in bed.”

Gears turned in Jenna’s head. Jared noticed that it seemed to be taking a little longer than usual and started to get a little worried.

“Can I get you something to drink?” Jenna finally asked, tilting her head towards what must be the kitchen.

“Be direct.” Jared said. “What do you want?”

Jared saw the conflict in Jenna’s eyes. It must be harder to overcome genuine dislike of someone and turn it into something else.

“I’m embarrassed to say.” Jenna finally decided.

“Say what you feel. Don’t edit it.”

“I want to get you in bed.” Jenna replied. A beet-red blush spread quickly across her creamy-white face.

“Take me there.” Jared said, feeling more and more confident. Here was a woman who for all intents and purposes would rather see him dead than in her bed, practically propositioning him.

Jenna grabbed is hand as she moved quickly to the stairs. She was moving pretty with some sense of urgency as they climbed the elegant staircase.

“Why this sudden interest in me?” Jared asked, probing.

“Oh, I always thought of you as the one that got away.” Jenna smiled, locking eyes with him. The confirmation of his instructions was a powerful aphrodisiac, not that he needed one with this woman. She was just about the same age as he, but didn’t look a day over twenty-five. From what he could see, she had kept up with her physical routines.

“This is my bedroom.” Jenna said softly as she paused in front of one of the hallway doors.

She leaned forward suddenly and kissed him on the lips. It wasn’t hesitant at all. It was hungry. He felt her tongue push into his mouth as he parted them, wrapping his hand around the back of her head as she turned the handle. He pushed the door open with her body, forcing her gently back into the room as he kissed her deeply.

The backs of Jenna’s knees bumped up against the giant four-poster bed and she went down flat on her back, scooting herself all the way to the center. Jared just stood there admiring his newest conquest. The fantasy girl for as long as he could remember, on her bed anxiously awaiting his next move. She bit her lower lip in consternation as he just stood there staring at her.

“Do you like what you see?” She said, trying to judge him.

Jared snapped out of his reverie. “Absolutely. You look great, Jenna.”

She smiled. “Coming to join me?”

It wasn’t much of a decision. Jared found himself kicking off his shoes and climbing into the bed. When he reached her side, he immediately reached for the top, folded under portion of her towel, slowly unwrapping it like the Christmas present he had always wanted. Jenna’s exceptional body came into full view, the perfect breasts he had imagined since high school, the shapely athletic form he had seen in so many tight track outfits, the neatly trimmed pubic triangle set off dark against her pale skin.

“Wow.” Jared exclaimed, shocked at his own surprise. She was even better than he had ever imagined.

Jenna pushed him back onto his back on the bed impatiently. Within seconds, she was diligently working at his belt.

“You said be direct.” Jenna giggled. “I want you now.”

“Don’t let me get in your way.” Jared joked back.

The former track star made quick work of his belt and was soon tugging his jeans down over his hips and down to the foot of the bed. Jared’s cock sprang free, already raging with excitement as Jenna wrapped her hand around the shaft.

“Now I have what I want.” She said, stroking it gently up and down as he reached to prop a pillow under his head.

“What are you going to do with it?” Jared said, playfully as she admired it.

“You’ll see.”

Within moments, Jenna’s lips were wrapped around the tip of his cock, her teeth gently biting just at the crown of the head. She released her grip on the shaft as she lowered her head and he watched as her silky lips followed the contours of his manhood all the way down to the base.

“Holy shit.” He sighed, watching the angelic face as her lips pressed into the hair at the base of his cock. She pulled back up, just as slowly, her suction practically leaving him dry as his shaft left her throat and passed back between her lips.

“You like that?” She grinned, then went back down again.

“Oh yeah, I like that.” Jared said, placing one hand on the top of her head, enjoying every little sensation as she swallowed him again. “Turn around this way.”

He motioned for her and she knew what he was asking for. He watched in awe as she rotated around, his cock still buried in her throat and threw one of those lovely legs up over his shoulders, straddling him. Just inches away from that delectable ass and sweet pussy, Jared could just smell the sweetness of her body, fresh from the shower. He wiggled his hands up from beneath her and took his first opportunity to run his fingers over that silky skin. He started with the lowest spot he could reach, right at the back of each knee and slowly trailed his way up the back of each thigh, enjoying the taught muscles of her athletic body.

He was torn because touching her was fabulous, but distracted him from the magic she was performing down below. She was taking his shaft over and over again in long, full strokes, fondling his sensitive balls as she sucked him. The sensations were building fast and furious as his fingers finally met with the bottom shelf of her ass cheeks. She was never flat. He had always admired the fact that she could have such a tight and fantastic body, yet still have all the curves to drive a man wild. He squeezed the cheeks he never thought he would for the first time and wasn’t disappointed. His grip pulled them apart, spreading her nether-lips slightly and he could smell her arousal, even over the clean soapy-smell that covered the rest of her.

Somehow, even though she was taking him into her mouth to the hilt, she sank an extra inch when his lips first touched the heat between her legs. As his tongue entered her, she pulled up off his cock.

“Oh, God yes!” She exclaimed. “It’s been so long.”

Her outburst only lasted a brief moment before she went diligently right back to her work on his manhood.

Jared was almost in sensory overload as he probed Jenna with his tongue, tasting her body as he never thought he would. Nothing could get the thought out of his mind that just ten minutes ago, this girl would have turned her back on him in an instant. If anything proved his new-found abilities, this was it.

Without any warning at all, even to himself, Jared felt himself starting to shoot load after load of come up into Jenna’s hot and apparently more than willing mouth. The suction of her sweet lips only increased as he filled her mouth, and he could feel the constrictions as she swallowed each and every blast he gave her.

Jared intensified his own work on Jenna’s hot little pussy, driving his tongue deeper and deeper as he thoroughly enjoyed the taste and scent of her body. She had pulled her mouth off his cock and was gently licking it as she allowed him to investigate her flesh with his tongue.

“I can’t wait to have this thing inside me.” Jenna cooed gently as he continued. “It felt so good in my mouth. I’ve been waiting so long.

“Have you?” Jared said, absent-mindedly as he dove back in. “You’ll have to come for me first.”

“I don’t know if I can.” Jenna said. “This usually doesn’t make me come.”

“I want you to come for me.” Jared said, firmly.

It was like a lightning bolt struck. Jenna’s body immediately stiffened and he could actually feel her body constricting around his probing tongue. She crashed into what must have been an incredibly intense orgasm, her loud moans filling the expansive bedroom as she writhed on top of him like an animal in heat.

“Oh, my God!” Jenna screamed.

He fought to keep her on top of him as he continued to drive his tongue in and out of her body as he squeezed that remarkable ass, spreading it wide as her body flooded with juices. Jenna’s body was shaking uncontrollably as he savored his complete victory.

“How was that, Jenna?” Jared said as she started to relax.

“Incredible.” Jenna sighed. “It was incredible. I never come like that.”

“Oh, I think that might just be the beginning, sweetie.” Jared said, rolling her off of him playfully. “Seems like someone wanted this thing inside of her.”

Jared’s cock was already rising to attention as Jenna turned his direction. She threw her leg back over him, this time straddling his waist, bending down to kiss him deeply.

“You’re right about that, Jared.” She breathed into his lips. “Definitely.”

He felt the heat between her legs as his cock throbbed against her wet slit. Her tongue probed his lips and his mouth as she kissed him with unexpected heat. Her right arm went down between her legs and soon he felt her lips part as she guided him inside of her willing body.

“Oh, yes.”

Jenna drew in a deep breath as she lowered her perfect body down over Jared’s cock, letting him fill her up completely. She was surprisingly tight and Jared adjusted his body to allow himself to penetrate her deeper. He looked up at her, her face a mask of pleasure as her body pulsed around his intruding member.

“Just let me ride you.” Jenna sighed, finally opening her eyes and giving him a hungry stare.

Jared didn’t say a word as the athletic beauty placed her hands next to his shoulders and started working her hips back and forth, grinding her body against hers. There wasn’t a lot of friction for him, but the sensation of her pussy gripping him and contracting over and over again were more than enough for the moment. Jenna put her lips to his again and kissed him over and over again as she rocked back and forth on his invading shaft. After a few minutes, Jenna leaned back, sitting straight up to allow for the deepest penetration. She positioned her arms and lifted herself, so she was squatting over him. He could see the tightness of her abdominal muscles as she began to pump up and down, giving him the friction and penetration he was longing for. She took his cock over and over, eventually frantically slamming up and down, taking his dick to the hilt with every stroke, pressing him down into the mattress.

Jared put his hands out and Jenna placed hers in his, using his strength as leverage to continue her heated pounding of his body. She is definitely a wild-child, this one, he thought as she pummeled him over and over again. He enjoyed her workout immensely, but soon found himself pulling her off him, placing her on her hands and knees. He moved up behind her, gazing down at the muscles of her back and her perfect ass as he lined himself up to enter her once again.

“Please.” Jenna moaned, looking over her shoulder to meet his eyes.

Jenna’s body welcomed him back inside with slow, easy grace. He could feel the sensation of tightness along every inch of his manhood as he drove it home. Rooted firmly in place, he pulled back hard on her slender hips, pushing for every millimeter of depth he could attain. He was rewarded with a soft moan as the beautiful girl looked back over her shoulder at him, the heat smoldering in her half-glazed eyes.

Even the reality of his current situation didn’t stop Jared’s mind from wandering. Here was Jenna, previously an ice-queen when it came to him, practically, no, actually begging him to use her body in any way he saw fit. The possibilities were endless, and not just where a good shagging was concerned. He started thinking about finances, property, power and everything else that was suddenly dropped into his lap. Control, he thought, power corrupts.

He snapped out of his daydream and realized he was thoroughly pounding into Jenna, her body shaking with each impact as she tried to brace herself for each one. Her face was pushed down into the cushions and he was using his full weight to ram his cock into her over and over again. From her body’s reaction, she was far from complaining. Her muscles were tight and one hand was beneath her, somewhere between her legs from what he could see.

“Come for me again, Jenna.” Jared said roughly as he continued his relentless thrusting.

“Oh, my God.” Jenna exclaimed as her body was overwhelmed with orgasm once again. “I’m coming!”

By the time the orgasm subsided, Jenna was practically hyperventilating, her breath coming in short, ragged gasps. The once creamy-white skin of her ass was red and he wasn’t sure if it was just his pounding or if he had been slapping it when he was distracted. Could be hand-prints, he thought. No worries. He was going to test something else out at the end of this session that would help with that.

“Are you on birth control?” Jared asked, unsexily as he felt the beginnings of the end.

“Yes.” The recovering beauty said in almost a whisper. “Please come in me.”

Jared’s body unconsciously responded to the unscripted comment. Within moments, he drove down as deep as possible into his dream girl’s willing body and started firing into her. She sighed deeply as his spasms pumped his load between her heavenly cheeks. He felt the silky folds of her body practically milking him as he finished, as if to squeeze out every drop in order to take advantage of her body’s evolutionary make-up.

Laying back on the bed, spent, Jared stared off at the ceiling, his mind wandering once again.

“Go take a shower and get dressed.” Jared said, unceremoniously. He saw the sad puppy-b quality of her previously passionate eyes and followed up. “I’m going to leave when you’re in there. I want you to remember that I stopped by and that we had a nice visit and a drink. Nothing else.”

Jenna thought for a moment, processing the directives that she had no power to refuse.

“Ok.”

Without another word, she disappeared into the master bathroom. When he heard the water start to run, he quietly dressed and left, his mind still elsewhere.