The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Industrial Espionage

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home.

“Dammit, this is not good!” Arthur Carristers slammed the folder down on the hard oak wood table. He stood up, a massive man bearing the full weight of his sixty years. He was standing in the boardroom of Carristers Corporated, the company he had built from a small storefront to a massive electronics giant. He leaned on the table and focused on the other eight men who wearing suits. “How reliable is this?”

“Pretty good, unfortunately.” This comment came from Eugene Capeshaw, Carrister’s long-time friend and vice-president of the company. “As you can see, we’re short on details. What we do know is that Harris is working on something that could push computer development a decade ahead. Every system on Earth will be needing such an upgrade.”

“And he makes a fortune selling it while leaving the rest of us in the dust,” Carristers said. “That’s not going to happen, gentlemen, you hear me? I didn’t spend thirty years building this conglomerate just to have a two-bit techno wiz waltz in and take it all away. I want to leave something to my children that will ensure their future and Harris is not going to take that away from me!”

“What do you want us to do?” This came from one of the lower-rung executives.

Carristers shot him an ugly look. “I want what Harris is working on. I want it for us. I want us to be the ones who distribute the next revolution in computers to the world. And is we crush Harris in the process, so much the better.”

“Um, sir, that’s illegal.”

“No, it’s payback,” Carristers said, fixing his gaze on the young man, who shrunk back in his seat. “Harris stole our plans for the new laser printer, remember? We lost thirty million on that deal. I won’t let that happen again.”

“It won’t,” Capeshaw spoke up. “I’ve already secured the services of someone who will ensure that we’re the ones remembered for launching this revolution. He’s done a lot of good jobs before and comes highly recommended. He’s waiting outside.”

“Send him in,” Carristers said, sitting back in his chair.

To say that Greg Masters didn’t make a good first impression was an understatement. He waltzed through the double doors of the office with an overconfident swagger. He looked like he was barely out of his teenage years, with a lanky build, long blond hair and a goofy smile. He was wearing a pair of jeans and a red sweatshirt with a baseball cap on his head. He plopped down in a chair on the other end of the table and put his sneaker-clad feet onto the table. “Hey,” he said. “I”m a big admirer of yours.”

Carristers stared at him, then at Capeshaw. “Please tell me you’re not serious.”

“Arthur, he comes with the best qualifications ”

“He’s a kid!”

“I graduated top of the class at Harvard,” Greg said. “Degrees in business, psychology, finance and engineering. My credentials.” He placed a thick folder onto the table and slid it down to Carristers. Carristers took it, frowning. He opened it and spent several minutes perusing it. Greg got such a kick seeing Carrister’s expression slowly turn to one of amazement and respect. “You did this?” the magnate said softly. “All of it?”

“Every word,” Greg answered. “You want something taken care of, I’m your man.”

“All right, I’m impressed,” Carristers said, closing the folder. “But, do you have the right stuff for this job?”

“I’ve already made preliminary arrangements for acquisition,” Greg answered. “As long as you pay my fee, I’m your man.”

“And what is your fee?” Carristers was too old and experienced to waste time on fencing around.

“Two million dollars.”

“That’s a lot of money.”

“I’d charge you more, but I really don’t like Harris. Too full of himself, too egotistic, even for a businessman. I’d take him down for the pleasure of it, but getting paid is sweet.”

“Still, two million....”

“If this deal goes through, you stand to boost your yearly profits by at least thirty to fifty million. I don’t think two mill is such a bad deal.”

A slow smile came across Carrister’s face. “You’ve got a good future ahead of you, young man. Make this work, and I can open some doors.”

“I look forward to it,” Greg smiled. “I really do.”

Debra Massing had a reputation of being one of the coldest female executives around. Which was too bad, considering what an attractive woman she was. Unlike most of her female compatriots, she chose not to hide her beauty, but displayed it proudly. She had long, brown curly hair that billowed past her shoulders and a quite attractive body and face. She wore a power suit that enhanced her charm instead of taking away from it. Despite her looks, no one ever tried to hit on her. Doing so would invite her wrath and the punishment of exile to the cubicle.

She rolled into her office without even nodding at her secretary. She was in no mood for idle chatter. She was on the verge of the biggest deal of her life, one that could boost her right to the board of directors and she wasn’t planning on blowing it. She quickly clicked on the computer and began reviewing the latest on the plans for the development of the new unit. She was so engrossed on the screen’s images that she literally jumped when she heard a soft “ahem.” She glanced up to see Greg standing before her, wearing a loose shirt and a pair of jeans. “Who the hell are you?” she demanded.

“Greg,” he said, with the abvielance of someone who totally belonged there. “I’m from the mail room and I was sent to give some new stuff.”

“You should have given it to my secretary,” Debra said, glaring at the younger man, who merely smiled back.

“Yeah, well, she was taking a coffee break and I decided you needed to get these right away,” Greg said. “I’ve got one important package you can’t miss.”

“Look, kid, I don’t have the time for this, okay? Go back to the arcades or wherever, I’ve got work to do.”

“Oh, I think you’ll want to take a look at this.” With one smooth motion, Greg pulled his hand from around his back and held up what appeared to be a blue ball attached to a chain. Instinctively, Debra made the mistake of looking right at the ball. Which was all that was needed. Instantly, the ball began to glow. Not a soft glow, but a bright, blinding glow, a series of blue flashes that filled Debra’s line of vision. Debra felt as if the light was penetrating her eyes and bouncing all the way through into her brain. She felt a wave of dizziness come over her as, one by one, the synapses of her brain that controlled conscious thought winked out as if a switch had been thrown. In less than a minute, Debra was in a deep trance state that left her utterly helpless to think on her own.

Greg lowered the amulet, nodding. It had taken a while to develop, but he’d had lots of free time in school to work on it. The trick had been creating the right light pattern to induce trance as quickly as possible. But it worked, there was no doubt about that. The proof lay in his substantial bank account as well as the entranced woman standing before him.

“Debra, I want you to answer all my questions, quickly and honestly. And when you answer, always refer to me as master, do you understand?”

“Yes, master,” Debra said. Her voice was clear, but as vacant of expression as her face and eyes. Looking over her, Greg was already imagining the fun he could have. But, business before pleasure. “Debra, I want you to tell me what your company’s secret project is. You cannot lie to me, so answer me.”

“Yes, master. It’s a new processing unit. It will hold more data, triple speed and help create a better Internet system.”

“Hm, very interesting. All right, Debra, I’m going to give you some instructions and you’re going to follow them to the letter, do you understand?”

“Yes, master.”

“Good. Now, I want you get on the computer and download every single piece of information on this system to disk. All schematics, plans, everything. Once you’ve downloaded them, I want you to delete every single piece of information from the company hard drive. Do not stop until you have erased all data from your system. Do you understand?”

“Yes, master.”

“Good, now, I’m going to give you a reward for being such an obedient worker. Would you like that?”

“Yes, master, please.”

“All right. I want you get on your knees, unzip my pants and give me a blowjob. Will you do that?”

“Yes, master.” Without a moment’s hesitation, Debra fell to her knees before Greg, her hands darting to his pants. She unzipped the front and pulled out Greg’s cock, which had been hard ever since he had inducted her, and placed it into her mouth. She began running her tongue around the tip, tickling it as she moved her lips up and down his shaft, taking him deep inside her. Greg gripped her shoulders and leaned back, a grin on his face as he felt Debra suck at him. God, he loved the corporate world.

It was dark in the boardroom of the corporation as Debra walked in. She was slightly confused. She knew she had to be here, but wasn’t sure why. Ever since this afternoon, she had felt somewhat different. It wasn’t a bad kind of different, either, but a kind that made her feel good, relaxed, more at ease than usual. She placed her briefcase down on the table and waited. For what, she had no conscious idea.

“Acquisition,” Greg’s voice whispered and Debra was immediately entranced. Greg slipped into the boardroom, locking it behind him. He smiled as he approached his slave. This was perfect. It had taken some doing making sure that the room would be empty and the cameras off, but it was worth it. He approached the unmoving Debra and turned her around to face him. He brought her in and kissed her long and hard on the lips. She responded passionately, her normally repressed sexuality brought to the surface by Greg. Before erasing her mind of their encounter in her office earlier, he’d placed suggestions to make her more excited and secretly longing for his touch. Now, she was ready to obey anything he told her.

“Debra, do you have the information?”

“Yes, master,” Debra said, reaching into her briefcase and pulling out a trio of disks. “And the information has been purged from our files. The project is lost.”

“Excellent. You’ve done very well, Debra. Now, would you like to receive your reward?”

“Yes, master, please.”

Without a word, Greg picked her up and sat her on the edge of the table. He began by unbuttoning her blouse, revealing a black bra. He cupped her breasts in his hands as he leaned in and kissed her again. He took her hands and placed them on her breasts, rubbing the silk fabric over them. Debra got the hint and began massaging her breasts, the nipples sticking against the fabric of the bra. Greg lowered himself down, spreading her legs and pushing his face into the space beneath her skirt. He used his fingers to slide aside the dark panties to reveal Debra’s wet pussy. Greg took a moment to inhale the wonderful scent before pushing his face in. He let his tongue move long and slow inside her pussy, each lick designed to create more pleasure. Debra leaned back, her back on the table’s surface, still stroking her breasts, as Greg lapped at the juices flowing from her lips. He let his tongue drag through her brown pubic hair before reentering her body. Greg knew that this was turning Debra on, which just made his cock harder.

He tore his face away and stood up, dropping his pants in a flash. He climbed onto the table and lay on top of Debra, kissing her hard on the lips. He slid his cock into her wet passage and began pumping into her. Debra’s moan was cut off as Greg kissed her again. His hand went to her chest, pushing the silk aside to caress the naked breasts and nipples. He worked his way into her, pushing her down on the table’s surface in an increasing rythym that had Debra gasping. Her gasps increased and finally came out in a cry as she and Greg orgasmed together, the entire table rocked by their release. Greg fell on top of her and struggled to get his breath back as he felt her embrace him in a way that made him want to sleep there forever.

Arthur Carristers paged through the report for ten minutes before focusing on the young man on the other end of the table. He straightened in his seat and gazed at him. “I’m the kind of man who apologizes when he’s wrong. And I was wrong to doubt you. Thank you. I can’t say that enough.”

Greg shrugged. “As long as I get paid, thanks aren’t necessary.”

“The money will be in your account by the time you leave the building.”

“Thanks.” Greg stood up and began walking towards the exit. He paused and turned towards Carristers. “If you want to do something to help me, you can. There’s a woman named Debra Massing. I think she deserves a job here.”

Carristers raised his eyebrows. “Massing? She works for Harris. Besides, I hear she’s something of an icicle.”

“I’ve got the feeling she’s going to be available soon,” Greg smiled. “And trust me, she’s a lot warmer now.”