The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

INDIRECT ACTION

He doesn’t want to just FORCE her to love him, but there are other ways to make her see things his way.

MC MF MD

“It’s not right!” He said on the phone, “He’s such a complete jerk, and yet she’s with him and she doesn’t even acknowledge I exist.”

“You have to do something more than bitch to me about it.” His friend replied. “Take action—tell her how you feel, something.”

“I have trouble just coming forward with stuff like that.” He said, “Besides, she’s so high-caliber, what would she see in someone like me? All the guys she dates are Mr. Confidence.”

“Even I can see they’re losers, though.” His friend reassured him, “She’s twice as smart as any of them, and they break up as soon as they figure out she’s not a bimbo and won’t sleep with them.”

“Yeah, but this last guy has stuck around,” he said, “and now they’re talking about getting engaged. And he’s worse than any of the ones before. He’s obnoxious to everyone when she’s not around.”

“OK. So we’re agreed.” His friend summarized; “The girl you love from afar is in the arms of a jerk who doesn’t deserve her. Why do you let it go on? Why don’t you do that voodoo mind trick stuff? I’ve seen you at it—people doing whatever you command, no matter how outrageous. Just make her dump him and go out with you.”

“You haven’t told anybody about that, have you?” He sounded worried; “That was several years ago, and you’re the only one who remembers anymore.”

“No, I haven’t said anything. But I’d still like to know why you don’t just MAKE her fall in love with you.”

“It’s not that simple,” he explained patiently, “It wouldn’t last, and when she realized what I’d done she would resent it. I don’t want to spend the rest of my life with her if she hates me. Besides, I think its wrong to just use people like puppets.”

“I’d do it in a minute if I could do what you can, dude,” His friend urged; “and you’d better do something quick, if they talking marriage.”

“OK,” He relented, “maybe I’ll try something more subtle.”

* * *

At the end of the evening they all ended up at Sheila’s place. It was just Sheila, Mark & Claire, Jimmy and Dennis. For one reason or another, everyone else in their group had dropped out early. Sheila got drinks for everyone (though Dennis had just a ginger ale) as they settled themselves around the coffee table in her living room.

As soon as everyone had their drink in hand, Jimmy stood up, produced from his pocket a clear flask filled with a red liquid, and held it up.

“I have here something special that will add a most excellent little flavour zing to those drinks, trust me.” He announced, and insisted on pouring a little into each of their glasses.

When everyone had taken a sip, Jimmy resumed.

“Listen carefully, everyone.” He said; “Now I will be Master of Ceremonies for a Game I call “Deeply Hidden Truth”. That zinger I put in your drinks is actually a powerful truth serum. You must listen to my voice and go along with The Game. Now each of you must respond in turn to my questions totally without inhibition. Much will be revealed!” He turned first to Mark, who sat in the middle of the couch, between Sheila and Claire, (who he had his arm draped around).

Jimmy’s face went strangely blank, as though he had something important to say, but had forgotten what it was. He looked around in confusion for a moment, then, with sudden inspiration, continued.

“This is the ball-point pen of Deep Truth!” Jimmy exclaimed, holding up an ordinary pen; “When I point it at you, you must reveal your true and most secret feelings.”

“Mark, you’ve got quite the reputation as a ladies’ man, yet you seem content with just Claire lately. Does that mean she’s The One? Is she woman enough to satisfy even a stud like you?”

Mark seemed to grow ever more uncomfortable as Jimmy pointed The Pen of Truth at him.

Finally he blurted out: “Actually she’s been an Ice Bitch. She’s refused to put out at all. That’s OK, though. I’ve been getting plenty on the side from Rachel and Millie. She doesn’t know about them and they don’t know about her—or each other. And Millie is a total slut and just loves to go down on me, anywhere, anytime.”

As everyone stared at him after this revelation, Mark looked confused, like he was wondering who had just said those things.

Jimmy tossed The Pen in the air, spinning, and caught it again, now pointing at Claire.

“Claire, what attracted you to Mark originally, and how do you feel about him now?”

Claire shook her head frantically, refusing to answer.

“I’ll go while she thinks about it.” Sheila leaned forward and offered.

“OK.” Jimmy said hesitantly; “What secret Truth do you think we should know about Sheila?”

“I’m not just “The Quiet One”, I have a wild side. I really do.” She reached down and pulled her bulky sweater off, up over her glasses. Underneath she had on a light-weight tank top. She did something behind her head and her hair fell down loose around her shoulders. “I could be the aggressor—or seductress—but I’m sort of drawn to take-charge guys. I’ve just been too cautious to go out with the creeps like Claire does.” She looked at Mark, shuddered, then turned her attention back to Jimmy.

There was a pause as everyone took in Sheila’s abruptly revealed, and startlingly sexy, body.

“Claire, are you ready yet?” Jimmy asked; “You have to answer. What’s with Mark?”

Claire started speaking in a voice so low it was almost a whisper; “I thought I could change him. All the other girls—they all threw themselves at him, and he wanted to be with ME. He said he wanted to settle down. He said I was a good influence on him. He always knew just what to do in any situation. He made other guys back down. Sometimes he was loud and rude, but he was always nice to me. I thought he was showing me his real, inner self, and the rest was just a front he put up to protect his sensitive side.”

Jimmy swung his pointer back to Mark like a practiced TV interviewer. “Why Claire?” He began.

Mark was answering before Jimmy could finish. “When we’re married I’ll have all that money from her trust fund. A lot easier than working. I’ll just keep the Ice Bitch busy at social events and charity work. Maybe I’ll show up at parties with her on my arm as eye candy. I think I’ll keep Millie on the side, though, to get my own satisfaction. That girl won’t care if I’m already married, as long as she gets “kept” in proper style, and nailed hard, every chance I get.”

Jimmy started to point at Dennis next, but Claire and Mark were both still talking.

“Stop making me say things!” Mark shouted at Jimmy; “You are SO in trouble tomorrow when this damn truth potion wears off!”

“We’re over, Mark.” Claire was announcing, “I was stupid to fall for your pathetic act. I always knew better, but I let my own romantic fantasies overcome my common sense. Don’t bother to call, ever.”

Jimmy cut them off with a gesture. He was still pointing at Dennis, who was sitting off to the side in the armchair.

“I love you Claire. I always have.” He said calmly. Jimmy looked at him in surprise, jaw dropping open. “You’re kind and gracious as well as smart and beautiful. It hurts to watch you go out with jerks who are so beneath you, and to know that I’m not your type and you’d never notice someone like me.”

Jimmy had regained his composure enough to respond; “Uh, that’s quite a surprise, Dennis.”

Mark stood up and was walking towards the door like he was wading through waist deep molasses. “I don’t have to stay here while you all insult me.” He said; “Listen bitch,” he looked at Claire, “you’ll be back when this truth-fest is over and you come to your senses. If you make your apology sweet enough, maybe I’ll take you back. That means getting naked, if you’re too much of a prude to figure it out.” He pointed at Jimmy as he edged out the door, “I’ll get you later!”

Jimmy sat down again in the big recliner, and seem a little flustered.

Claire dropped a set of keys on the coffee table. “He’s too drunk to drive home,” she stated; “by the time he’s looking for these, he won’t be able to get back in the building here. His apartment is across campus, he can walk home tonight and get his roommate to let him in or something.”

Sheila had wriggled out of her baggy cargo pants, leaving her in just her underwear. She perched on one arm of the recliner with Jimmy. “Do we go on with the game?” She asked; “I have more to reveal.” She leaned forward and whispered something in Jimmy’s ear.

“I thought you didn’t like me.” Claire said to Dennis; “You’ve never asked me out. You hardly ever talk to me.”

“I uh, . . . . You were always with some “cool” guy.” Dennis answered; “I’m not like that at all. I didn’t want to pester you.”

Jimmy was struggling to get up from the recliner. Sheila had slid down from the arm halfway into his lap. She was busy licking his ear and had one hand working its way under his waistband into his pants. He pulled it aside, and managed to stand up.

“We can continue with another round of The Game.” Jimmy announced, pointing his pen at Claire. “Does Dennis have any qualities that you want in a boyfriend, or is he right in thinking that he’s not your type?”

Jimmy glanced back at the recliner, which Sheila had curled into when he stood. She was looking at him, unblinking, with an expression of total adoration. Her wayward hand, meanwhile, had found its way under her own waistband.

Claire was looking at Dennis, as if for the first time. “I never really thought about it before. I didn’t think I had a “type”. He’s nice-looking enough, I suppose, and he’s smart, and he cares about other people’s feelings. Not at all like the losers I’ve been going with. It’s like I can’t trust my instincts anymore. I guess I’ll give it a try, I don’t see how he could be worse than Mark.”

Claire and Dennis left together, leaving Jimmy standing there, seemingly flustered and undecided. Behind him, Sheila advanced with a predatory gleam in her eyes.

* * *

On the phone, the next day.

Jimmy—“Wow! That was a blast last night. It was weird, though, I was just waiting to see what I would say next! You could have given me some more warning—I think Mark is really after me now. Oh, and what DID you put in that flask, anyway?”

Dennis

—“It was just cherry snow-cone syrup.”

Jimmy

—“So you did everything with that Mind-Control trick of yours? The Game? Mark’s confessions?”

Dennis

—“Uh, yeah. But I would appreciate it if you don’t ever mention it. And don’t worry about Mark, he all bluster. As he went out the door he was overwhelmed by an irrational fear of confronting you, or Claire, for that matter.”

Jimmy

—“When you say “Don’t mention it” does that really mean I CAN’T?”

Dennis

—“If you keep your promise, and you’re discreet, then you’ll never really know, right?”

Jimmy

—“Uh, . . . . no worry then. So how goes it with Claire? Did you mind-zap her to be your new honey-bunny?”

Dennis

—“I thought I explained, I can’t just make someone love me (long-term, anyway) and besides, who would want to? Any kind of relationship you’d want—love, trust, friendship—you have to work for. I think Claire’s going to give me a chance, she said so when I walked her home. I’m not about to screw that up by “mind-zapping” her to become my sex-slave.”

Jimmy

—“Oh, yeah, and by the way, you went WAY overboard with Sheila. Last night, she was so . . . . enthusiastic, I thought she was gonna kill me. This morning I woke up naked and still tied to her bed. I was seriously afraid that she wasn’t planning to let me go! And then she started up with me all over again, all the time talking about buying handcuffs, or watching porn tapes, or getting pierced or tattooed, or even going to one of those sex clubs!”

Dennis

—“We are talking about the same girl? Librarian? Glasses? Seldom speaks? Because actually I didn’t do anything to Sheila at all. I gave everyone a few prompts to go along with The Game, and for Mark and Claire to go ahead tell the whole truth; but most of my effort was spent on you.”

Jimmy

—“Please ignore the man behind the curtain?”

Dennis

—“You’re the one that said it was perfectly OK to use people like puppets!”

Jimmy

—“I meant OK for ME to use OTHER people, if I had the power, dude. But, hey, what are friends for?”