The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Indian Casino Summer

Chapter 3

Jennifer

Jennifer is my best friend Mark’s girlfriend, and my next hypnotic subject. I told Mark pretty much everything, and so I told him about my adventures with Calantha. He was quite interested, and since he never particularly liked Calantha, he always thought she was a snob, the fact that she was now my slave amused him a great deal.

“That’s great, to see her calling you master like that. Like off of some movie, that would be a riot. Can you do that to anyone?”

I nodded, “Yeah I guess so. Why? Do you want me to make Jennifer your slave?”

He shook his head, “No it’s just that she’s been working so much she’s always stressed out and never can enjoy herself. Plus she never wants to have sex anymore, because she’s so worried about work and always exhausted.”

Jennifer worked at the Indian Casino. In fact she’d got me my job there. She was an entertainment director and since she finished a year management program at the local technical institute she was about to be promoted to a position in charge of all the casino’s entertainment bookings and activities.

“Well yeah, it could help her to relax and maybe make her more open to sex.”

“But she wouldn’t be a slave or anything?”

“No, it’s more common not to be a sex slave after hypnosis than to be one. Hypnosis is used in all sorts of therapy. Lots of people use it just as a relaxation tool.”

“Tonight then. Jen’s got the night off and I was going to her place for supper. I’ll get her to invite you and Calan and we’ll get her to try it.”

So it was set, and after making sure Calantha wasn’t about to go calling me master in public, we went to Jennifer’s apartment, which was rather large given her very nice casino salary. Jennifer is a short blonde girl, with a terrific body, that while not skinny is nowhere near being overweight. When we got there her blonde hair was done up in a conservative bun, and she still had her casino uniform on. The uniform is a brown outfit with leather tassels, in a bad attempt to make it look like something a Indian would wear in a John Wayne movie.

“Hey how are you Calantha, Mike. Sorry, I’ve got some Chinese food I picked up on my way home. I was going to cook, but I had to stay late.”

“That’s fine,” Mark said. Hugging her.

We had supper, and did the usual small talk, which revolved around my schooling mainly. I mentioned that I had studied hypnosis, to which Jennifer mentioned that the casino had booked a hypnotist last October.

“Really neat show, it was quite popular. The trouble is it’s so hard to get them or good ones anyway, on a regular basis. We’ve been trying to book one for awhile now though.”

Calantha smiled slyly, “Well why not Michael? He’s hypnotized me and he’s really good.”

“Well that’s an idea. How good are you at hypnotizing people?” she asked.

“Well really I’ve only ever hypnotized Calan. But I mean it’s like learning to ride one bike and then being able to ride all bikes. I could hypnotize practically anyone, plus hypnotists vent their volunteers before hand in order to ensure they only get suggestible ones.”

Jennifer nodded, “Well could you hypnotize Calan here so I could see?”

“Yeah. Calan will probably be very easy to hypnotize. Once you’ve been hypnotized once you are very easy to hypnotize again. Calan could you put you hands on your lap and just relax? Just listen to my voice and take a deep breath in and hold it and now out and let your whole body relax. Keep breathing like that, deep breath in and hold it and out and relax even further. I want you to keep breathing like that, deep breath in and then relax as you breath out. With each breath you take your body will be able to relax further and further. You will feel the tension and tightness slowly leave your body, with each breath that you let out. You will find your tired muscles will begin to relax. Your tired, heavy shoulders will begin to relax. Growing heavy, warm and relaxed. Your arms, so tired and heavy, will relax and grow warm, heavy, and relaxed. Your hands will feel warm. They’re feeling so relaxed, heavy and hypnotized. Let the relaxing wave wash over you, and spread down to your legs, growing warm, heavy and relaxed. Let your feet relax and all of your toes just go limp, relaxed and heavy. Your whole body from your shoulders down is now limp, relaxed and heavy. Just let the wave of peace, relaxation spread up now. You will find your mind very tired, so cloudy and difficult to think. Just focus in on my voice, and the pleasant relaxation it brings, and let yourself go. Your eyes are growing tired. It is difficult to focus, and your eyelids are heavy, warm and like lead. Let them close and let yourself relax even more. Now your head is so heavy, it is hard for your neck to hold up. Just let the relaxation spread through your neck and let your heavy, warm and deeply hypnotized head fall where ever it is most comfortable.”

As I was doing the introduction I took glances over at Jennifer. Her eyes closed at the same time as Calan’s and now like Calan she was completely limp. I then went to smile at Mark, but found that he too was completely limp.

“Just continue to relax, warm, heavy and hypnotized. You will now drift into a peaceful darkness where nothing will bother you. You will not take any notice of anything going on, including my voice, except when I touch you on your arm and say your name. Then you will find that I have a powerful hypnotic hold on you, and you can not resist my command. Now relax deeper.”

With that I shouted in each of the three’s ears to make sure they were indeed as dead to the world as they looked. None of them flinched in the slightest. I then touched Jennifer’s arm first, “Jennifer you want to promote me very much. You want me to be the casino’s summer hypnotist. Now I want you to answer a few questions, have you ever been hypnotized?”

“Yes.”

“By who?”

“By the stage hypnotist we hired. Robert Gaze.”

“Please describe the entire event.”

“I was brining an ice tea into his dressing room after the show. He had me put it down and then he told me he wanted to show me something. He had a gem on a gold chain that he dangled in front of my eyes, and started talking so softly like you did. I felt so nice looking at the chain and listening to his voice that when he asked me to obey him I said yes. Then he asked if I had a boyfriend and I said no.”

“Weren’t you dating Mark?”

“No, we were broken up for two months. He then woke me up, but I had to meet him later. I did and he took my to his hotel room where I looked into his eyes and had to obey him. I then undressed and had sex with him.”

“How did that make you feel?”

“Relaxed. Good.” “Good, but you don’t want to cheat on Mark now do you?”

“No. I love Mark.”

“Good. Mark loves you, but he is worried that you need to relax more. When Mark or I say the words ‘Sleepy Jane’ you will become very relaxed just like you are now. You will obey any commands we give you unless it is against the law, you don’t want to do it or it will potentially hurt you or anyone else. Also when Mark says the words ‘show time girl’ you will feel compelled to do a sexy strip tease and then give him as much sex as he wants. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“How do these commands make you feel?”

“Good.”

“Good now just drift deeper and relax.”

I took my hand off her arm and let her drift away. I then woke up Mark and told him the good news. He was quite happy with the suggestions. The only suggestion I had planted in him was that he’d want to use the ‘show time girl’ suggestion in Calan’s and my presence, because if I wasn’t getting any sex out of the deal I at least wanted to see Jennifer strip. I then woke up Calan and Jennifer making sure Jennifer didn’t remember anything.

“Wow, I actually went under too. That was incredible. How long would it take you to get an act together?” she asked.

“A week,” I guessed. I hope that’s how long it takes. I would probably be borrowing heavily from some of the other acts I’d seen. Still it was a better job than busboy.

“Great, well I’ll get you that job.”

Mark smiled, “Then Mike can be like you a show time girl.” Jennifer stood up and began to unbutton her blouse. The stuffy work shirt was soon on the floor, revealing an ordinary white bra and large breasts. Her hair was let down next, falling around her bare shoulders. Then she slid out of her starched brown pants and stepped towards Mark.

I looked at Calantha and mouthed, “Let’s go,” and we slipped out the door.