The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

In Training

by J. Darksong

“Can you hear me, Shelley?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Good.” I nodded. This was getting much easier with practice. I could now send my fiance into a trance just by repeating the trigger phrase. Before, I would sometimes have to say the phrase more than once, to bring her under. Now, she succumbed to a single utterance of the phrase.

“Shelley, today we are going to try something new. I want you to go deeper, deeper than before. As you lie here on the bed, relaxing, drifting along on the sound of my voice, I want you to sink deeper, deeeperr, into that soft gentle place in your mind, that safe and warm place that your where your mind is now. As you slowly, gently, sink deeper and deeper into that warm relaxing place, you will feel your awareness of everything around you dim, and fade, slipping more and more out of focus, until the only thing remaining is my voice... yes, your mind going deeper, and deeper, into that warm and safe and relaxing place, wrapping your inside like a warm blanket, yes, that’s good... deeper, deeper... no longer aware of anything around you... not the feel of the bed against your body, or the dim flickering light of the candle... all of this, and more... slowly fading... fading... until all that is left is my voice. Only my voice.”

I waited for all of this to ‘sink in’, as it were, watching my beautiful girlfriend relax more and more, going totally limp, as if all her bones had melted. Once her breathing had slowed just above her sleeping rate, I spoke again.

“Very good, Shelley. You are now deep in a trance, deeper than you’ve ever gone before. Your focus is now entirely on my voice, and ONLY on my voice. I control you utterly now, and you are completely open to me. When I speak, I will tell you things, important things, and you will listen, absorb, and lock away those things. Likewise, I shall ask you questions, and you will answer, completely, and truthfully, holding nothing back. Do you understand me?”

Shelley’s lips parted slightly, her response soft and gentle, barely audible. “Yes, my Master.”

I smiled again. “Good, very good. Alright then. This is training day for you, my love. For the past year or so, we’ve been living a D/s type of lifestyle, as Master and slave. It’s what we both want, and what we both need, and you’ve done very good work in being the best submissive you could be. BUT, you also have trouble at time letting go of that willful streak, that part of you that wants to be in control of everything all the time. We have fights and arguments anytime I say or do something that you don’t like, and rather than let it go as a difference of opinion, you feel the need to justify and argue your point. Afterwards, you feel sorry about the fight, and promise to do better, only to do so again the next time we have a difference of opinion.”

That much was true. It was funny, really. The important things, like raising Jecca, managing our finances, and issues like political views and religion, we handled perfectly. We compromised, or agreed beforehand on a specific choice, or came to an understanding. It was the LITTLE things that always caused the biggest fights, like choosing a video to rent, or picking what to have for dinner on a particular night. As if giving in on the big issues allowed her to make a big deal out of the little ones. I knew why, of course. We’d talked on it many times... in her youth, growing up, she always fought with her parents, trying to defend herself, and her actions, to them. It had become a habit. One I fully understood... but one that I intended to break.

“From now on,” I continued, “you are going to learn when and how to back off from an argument. Whenever I say the words, ‘The discussion is over,’ you will immediately stop speaking. You will be unable to speak for ten minutes, or unless I tell you otherwise. Also, as an added incentive, you will feel an increasing sensation inside your very tender pussy, as if your clit was being licked and sucked on, in that devilishly pleasant way you enjoy so much. It will continue to build and build within you while you are unable to speak, bringing you closer and closer to orgasm, but not quite reaching it. You will be unable to cum until I allow you to, and without a voice, you will not be able to beg me to let you cum.”

Dirty pool, I know, but reasonably effective. Shelley was a darling girl, but she could be stubborn as a mule. One thing I much enjoyed, and at times, exploited, was that she was very easily excited. I had long ago conditioned her to climax on verbal command even before studying hypnosis, and her ability to get easily turned on was a tool I used to keep her in line. I had little doubt that after going a few minutes on the edge of climax she would do just about anything to make up with me.

I finished the session by instructing her to go just this deep into trance any time I spoke her trigger phrase, and of course, to remember everything that had happened while she was under my trance. Before bringing her out, however, I satisfied my curiosity a bit by broaching a normally taboo subject, and compelled her to tell me in great detail all about her sexual past, from her first experience, up to the present, including all about the complex relationship with her best friend and roommate. Most likely, she’d be a wee bit miffed at being made to tell me all these intimate details, but if an argument started, at least I had a quick way of ending it now.

* * *

Shelley blinked and stretched, coming fully awake.

“Welcome back,” I said. “How was it this time?”

“Mmmmm... I am really starting to like that sensation, of being totally vulnerable to you like that. It’s starting to feel addictive.” Then she frowned. “I don’t know what to think about that little... deterrent suggestion you put inside my head, though. That’s hitting pretty low, even for you.”

“Low? Hey, you’re the one that wanted to take care of your very annoying need to argue all the time.”

Shelley sighed softly. “Yeah, I know. But I thought maybe you’d just hypnotize me and just tell me never to argue with you. Just reach in and make me UNABLE to fight with you.”

“It doesn’t work that way. First of all, I am still learning about all this myself. I am NOT going to do anything to radically change your personality, Shelley. I love the woman I fell in love with, and I don’t want to change you in some way that makes you... someone different. Fixing a few... um... character flaws is okay, I suppose. But totally removing your free will and your independence? No way... that would change you completely, baby, and I like you just as you are... sans arguments, that is.”

“Yeah, yeah,” she muttered softly, moving over to the computer in the corner of the bedroom. “A lot of fun it is being the slave of an evil mind controlling Master when you won’t even use your talents to enslave me.”

“I heard that,” I said over my shoulder, blowing out some of the candle and turning on the lamps. “I keep telling you, I’m not an evil mind controller... those are just the stories I write on the net. Real life is completely different.” I had a hunch that she was trying to push this into an argument, a slight, playful one, but an argument nonetheless. Sometimes after a session, Shelley created creative ways of testing out the changes I had made inn her. I believed that she was pushing me to see what it would be like for me to end the argument with those special words.

I was right. “Yeah, well, maybe if you weren’t so AFRAID of doing anything really big, making a big change in me, then we wouldn’t have to go through all this aggravation day after day, while you try and make little tiny changes here and there—”

“Shelley.” She turned and looked at me. “This discussion is OVER.” She gasped softly, and the look on her face was something I will always remember. For a split second, it was like she was in disbelief, as if she didn’t expect me to actually say the words. Then a moment of surprise, as she felt her ability to speak vanish, as well as a soft gentle probing between her legs. She glanced down at her naked mons, then over at me, then back down between her legs again. (Oh, did I mention that I always did these hypnotic sessions with my subject naked? LOL. Always makes for more... stimulating sessions.) I turned away from her, and left the bedroom, moving down the hallway into the kitchen.

I could almost feel her frustration as she quickly dressed and came after me. We had decided to hold this session in my apartment this time instead of at her house, and Jecca was in the guest room, watching cartoons, forcing Shelley to get dressed before walking out. By the time she caught up with me in the kitchen, several minutes had passed, and the post hypnotic suggestion had really done a number on her. Her face was flushed, her breathing was deep and rhythmic, and she was struggling to keep her hands away from her crotch. By my watch it had been about five minutes so far. I smiled and looked up at her.

“My my, you seem to be in quite a state. I know full well that you said all of that in the bedroom because you wanted to test out what my little suggestion would be like. So, is it everything you’d hoped it would be?” She shook her head vigorously, clasping her hands as if praying, or begging. “It’s a bit different when you can’t beg and wheedle and try and change my mind, isn’t it? You like being naughty sometimes, just because you know I’ll get mad and punish you, and you like the danger, the threat of the punishment, but you also fear it. You’ve gotten out of a lot of well deserved punishments with those tearful deep blue eyes, and your sweet silken siren voice begging for one more chance. Well, my love, you can’t beg for another chance now. Now, you’re just going to have to sit there and endure it until I decide you have suffered enough.”

Shelley’s eyes were glazed, whether from my words or from the intense pleasure emanating from her pussy. Either way, she was beside herself trying to make it up to me now. She had slipped to the floor, and her head was now against my thigh, rubbing my crotch with her hands, trying to appeal to me through other means. My watch now showed seven and a half minutes. Still, I ignored her. I believe that she was beginning to grow a bit desperate at this point, because she was always very conscious of how we acted when Jecca was nearby, and she was one step shy of diving into my lap. I almost felt a stab of pity for her. I almost wanted to end her torment and let her beg.

Almost.

I let the full ten minutes expire, and when she could speak again the first words out of her mouth were, “Oh GOD OH GOD OH GOD I NEED TO CU—” before I could slide a hand over her mouth.

“Shhh. Jecca is in the guest room, remember?” I said sweetly. She nodded, or twitched, I could be sure which because as this point her entire body was writhing and moving to the tune of some unknown beat. “I’m going to release my hand in a second or two, and the only words out of your mouth had better be an apology, otherwise I will leave you this way, on the edge, unable to finish, until I feel you’ve learned your lesson.” Again she nodded, or jerked spasmodically. Slowly I released my hand, and glancing at the hallway, she closed here eyes in resignation, and knelt, with her head at my feet.

“M-m-master... I’m sorry. Your slave apologizes for pushing you. For testing you. I am begging you, please forgive kayli. Please forgive your slave girl. I’ll never do it again, I swear! Never, ever! Oh, God, PLEASE forgive me, Master! Please!”

Just the words I was waiting for. She’d been broken, without having her psyche altered or radically changed. I knew it would take more than just one time for her to fully learn her lesson, but I was quite satisfied with the results of this trial run.

“Its okay, sweetheart,” I said softly, caressing Shelley’s cheek, brushing away the tears trickling down. “You’re forgiven. I forgive you, my sweet kayli girl. Now, rise back to your feet, and kiss me, little one.” Eagerly she did so, and she kissed with such fierce passion and arousal, that it took me a moment to catch my breath afterwards. Pulling away at last, looking deep into her fevered blue-gray eyes, I placed my hand gently to her mouth and whispered, “Okay now, very quietly, you may cum—MMMPH!!”

I bit my lips to stifle the yell in my throat. Shelley, or slave girl kayli, had indeed climaxed, releasing all the pent-up sexual frustration and lust from this experience, an orgasm that truly rocked her world. I had placed my hand to her mouth to keep her quiet, just in case her penchant for being loud and joyfully expressive when cumming (which by the way I VERY MUCH enjoy!) override my command to be quiet. Lucky thing too. Without my hand, I have no doubt that she would have cried out with the intensity of her climax.

Unfortunately for me, I forgot another thing she often did when made to cum extremely hard. She bit. I mean, she clenched her teeth and bit down. Hard. On my HAND. Now, I should explain that she has something of a Vampire fetish, and that biting me deeply is a big sexual thrill for her. She’s never actually drawn blood... er, yet... but when she is excited she bites hard enough to leave large bruises and deep impressions that last for weeks. No problem, we all have our little fetishes, and if she can deal with my hypno fetish and my foot fetish, then I can deal with ANYTHING she can cook up. Still, I hadn’t planned or prepared myself to have my hand gnawed on, and it was all I could do to keep from screaming myself, as I let her ride the orgasmic wave to nirvana, while my hand throbbed in the deepest pits of hell, somewhere between the seventh and eighth circles.

Several minutes later, she had recovered, and after unlocking her jaws from my hand—which was now swollen to ten times its normal size and red as a beet... or close, anyway—I held her gently against me. She was happy and sated, and I was happy to have some feeling still in my right hand. Jessica came in at that moment, and caught us hugging and kissing softly, turned up her nose and went “Ewwww... gross!” and went back into her bedroom. We both laughed, and kissed again.

“Well, Master,” Shelley said after a moment, sitting down at the dinner table, “looks like I got more than I bargained for in that little training session.”

“Yeah, well, so did I,” I murmured, soaking my hand under the cold water faucet.

“Sorry,” she said, with a smile that was anything but. “Still, I think this really will help. The final release was great, but that torment of not being able to cum, or to even beg for forgiveness... that’s something I’m not too eager to experience anytime soon.”

“Good. The main purpose if to break the habit of arguing and fighting all the time about silly things. You’re the love of my life, Shelley, and I value your opinion in everything. But you don’t have to argue or defend your opinions to me on every little thing. I’m your Master, and in the end no matter what, I have the final say. Just remember that, and everything will be fine.”

“No problem,” she said, coming up behind me, grinding herself into me sexily. “So, Master, is there anything else you want to teach me tonight?” She gave me a coy little wink.

I glanced at the clock, and then at Shelley. “Well, if you’re not too squeamish about letting your sixteen year old girl drive the car, and go see a movie, I’ll be happy to teach you how to please your Master. FULLY please your Master, that is.” I slid my hand across her lovely large breasts, stroking her hardened nipples through the blouse. She shuddered nicely.

“Sounds okay to me,” kayli replied, “but you taught me how to serve your pleasure long ago, back when we were still just dating.”

Grinning, I kissed her deeply, passionately, this time leaving HER breathless. “True, true, but I don’t want you to get rusty. Everyone can use a... refresher course, now and again.”

{{{The End.}}}