The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“In the Pendant”

Author’s note: This is my first story for the archive. I am grateful to bobwhite for his writing as I am a huge fan of his work. This story is inspired by his “Bulk Purchase.” Please e-mail me with any comments/feedback to . Thank you!!

Leah always said we were more like siblings than friends. But I’ve always been attracted to her and have thought about what it might be like to be with her. But she’d never have it. She would constantly tell me that she thought of me like a brother and because I was so caring that I never had sexual thoughts about my female friends, of which I had many.

And which, of course, was not true. And that was especially not true about Leah. She has the most beautiful face and an amazing body, but didn’t know it. She was fun, and funny, and didn’t show off her body unless she was dressed up for a bar or club or something, and of course every guy in the room would turn and look at her as she came in. Smoking hot legs and ass. Large, sumptuous breasts. I would sometimes imagine sucking on them, even while we were having a mundane conversation about work issues.

But we had gotten to the point in our friendship where we could talk about anything. And I mean anything. She would tell me the size of the guy’s cock that she slept with last night. Or complain that some guy couldn’t satisfy her sexually and so she had to masturbate herself to sleep. It seemed as if no subject was taboo. And I would frequently joke around by pretending to hit on her, acting as if I was some sleazy lounge singer. “Heeyyyy! Babe, why don’t you come back to my place so we can…” We’d had a particularly raucous trip to Vegas one time, and it was still a hold-over from then.

Leah’s also a control freak and knows it. So she always has to be the one planning and figuring out what we’re doing and where we’re going. She always asks for input, but she’s really just being polite and I can sense which way she’s leaning and I tend to want to make her happy. And I hate making decisions, so I like to follow her lead. It’s a great friendship, though it tends to make my wife jealous.

I’ve been married to Tina for five years. Don’t get me wrong, I really love her and would never think of cheating on her. It’s been great and I really wouldn’t want to change a thing about our marriage, except for the sex. I always want it, and she doesn’t. It’s a frequent battle because we used to go at it like rabbits when we were first married. Now it’s not uncommon to go three weeks without, especially with both of us working crazy jobs.

But I’ve learned a few tips over the years, and if I get Tina flowers or a gift, that seems to be a sure way to get her to sleep with me. And when we do “do” it, it’s as good, if not better, than when we first got together and were doing it all the time. It was just the frequency of it, and the fact that I had to buy it that cheapened the affairs. Why not just go to a strip club and spend some extra money in the Champagne Room?

So I ordered my wife a present online last week. I thought I’d go with something a little risqué, to help get the fires burning, and looked through The Lillith Collection’s catalog. They had everything from strap-on dildos to classy-looking, elaborately designed jewelry. All of it was sexual in nature, even if it was an ancient rune symbol.

I found a beautiful pendant, attached to a leather choker, that I knew would make my wife melt and look incredibly hot at the same time. I imagined her naked, heaving breasts as she rode me, the choker still around her neck. I clicked “buy.”

I have a P.O. Box that all my mail gets sent to. A holdover from my bachelor days and everyone and their brother has that address. It would take years to get rid of it. But it also comes in handy when trying to sneak presents to your wife.

So yesterday, I went over to Leah’s house after work to watch the season finale of “Lost.” Unfortunately, Tina had a work function and so we had it Tivo’d at home. On my way to Leah’s place I stopped by my P.O. Box and had a box waiting for me.

“What’s that?” she asked. “A present?” Her face lit up as I sat down next to her on the couch and put the box on the coffee table.

“Yes, it is a present. But not for you. For Tina. I brought it over to get a girl’s opinion.”

“I wish someone would buy me presents,” she pouted.

“Oh please, you have guys lining up… and besides, I’ve tried numerous times but you wouldn’t let me.”

“You’re like my freakin’ brother, Jack.” She punched me in the shoulder.

“I know, I know.”

I was excited to see if it looked like it did online. Inside was the choker with the pendant, along with a small stack of papers and a studded wristband.

“’For Master,’” I read the label out loud.

“Sounds like that one’s for you, sport.” She winked at me provocatively. “This thing is gorgeous. She’s going to love it. Can I try it on?” She batted her eyelashes.

I felt a little weird about another woman trying it on before my wife, but I just couldn’t deny Leah. And she knew it, so I said, “sure.”

“Try on the bracelet thingy, see how it looks,” she said. I figured, what the hell. At least I wouldn’t be surprised later.

“What are those, instructions?” I asked, seeing the papers still laying in the box.

“It’s a pendant” she giggled, “what’s it going to say: clasp on, clasp off? It’s probably some warranty information and perfume ads.” She held it up to her neck, dangling dangerously close to her breasts.

“How’s it look?” she flashed a winning smile.

“Niiiiiice!” I said in the lounge singer character.

“The pendant or the breasts?” She asked.

“Obviously the breasts.”

“A little help, kind sir. Or should I say, ‘Master?’” She giggled and turned around, holding up her hair.

“I didn’t order this wristband. Kinda weird, isn’t it?” I looked at it quizzically as I put the hasps together and let the choker hang around her neck.

“Looks kinky to me.”

“That’s ‘looks kinky to me, Master.’” I said jokingly.

“Looks kinky to me, Master.” She got a puzzled look on her face, but then giggled it away. She looked at herself in her compact mirror and nodded.

“You love that choker, don’t you?”

She looked at it and I could see it in her eyes. She didn’t want to take it off. I kind of liked the idea in the deepest recess of my mind. The same mind that would look at another hot woman while I’m at dinner with my wife, and imagine me banging the woman in the bathroom while my wife waited for her entrée.

Though I definitely was still feeling a little guilty because it was intended for my wife, and a woman whom she was already jealous over was wearing her gift. But it did look nice. It looked very nice.

“Be nice to me the rest of the night and maybe I’ll let you keep it,” I said. Hey, no one ever said I wasn’t a tease.

“You’re the greatest,” she said as she walked up to me and hugged me.

“Uh, Leah?”

She backed away suddenly. “Sorry, was that weird? I’m sorry. I just—“

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah, no, I’m fine.” She was flummoxed. “I just, you know, wanted to do something nice for you, because it seems like you’re always being so nice to me.” She was a really bad actor.

“We’re friends. That’s what friends are for.”

She got up from the couch and headed for the kitchen. “Can I get you a beer, Jack?”

“Yeah, that would be great.” We only had a few minutes before “Lost” came on and it was good to be prepared.

I watched Leah walk out of the room and caught a nice glimpse of her profile and her luscious breasts. She really had fantastic breasts. I wished my wife had breasts to play with like that.

I heard Leah open the fridge and open a beer. I imagined sucking on her breasts until the nipples were hard.

She gasped from the kitchen and I heard the beer drop to the floor. “Shit!” She said.

I got up and went in to help her. “Whoa, what happened, butter fingers?” The bottle was shattered all over the floor. I bent down to pick a piece up.

“No, no, you go back in and sit down, don’t miss the opening of the show. I’ve got this covered. Here’s another beer,” she said as she handed me a bottle and went back to cleaning the mess. I felt bad not helping, but she had insisted, and there’s no sense in arguing with her because it would go absolutely nowhere and she’d get her way in the end anyway. So I just cut to the chase and do what she tells me.

“Hey, what do you think,” I called from the living room, “should you take off the choker now? Make sure no beer gets on it.”

“Don’t worry, I won’t. Just let me leave it on for a little while longer. Pleeeeaaase, I really love it, Jack,” she pleaded.

“Alright,” I relented. I could stand to look at her for a little while longer in it. Maybe I should take a picture with my camera phone and stash it in my secret porn folder on the computer. I could definitely use that photo on another day when my wife’s not in the mood.

“Hey, come in here, I want you to do a fashion show,” I called out to her between swigs of beer. I knew she wouldn’t do it, because she’s not that kind of person, but—

She walked right in. “Okay, but only cause you insist.” She turned and pirouetted as I snapped a couple of shots for my camera. “Yeah, this is making you hot, isn’t it?” I said as I became a sleazy fashion photographer. “You’re so horny, take off that shirt.” I figured I’d see how far she’d let me go.

And wouldn’t you know, the next thing she did was take her top off. I had never seen her in just a bra before and stopped taking pictures for a moment.

“Whoa, I didn’t think you’d actually do it,” I said.

“What? Take my shirt off? Geez, grow-up Jack. We’re adults, and besides, it’s just like I’m wearing that bikini that you always leer at me in.” She adjusted a bra strap and then I noticed her nipples were very erect, and her neck was flush. She almost seemed to be panting.

“This is so hot, Jack. Take some more pictures. I love it. I love this choker.” She turned around and shook her ass, still covered in jeans.

“Wow, you really are getting into this, aren’t you? I’ve never seen you like this, Leah. Have you ever had any naked photographs taken of you? You know, tasteful, art shots.? I had studied photography in college and took my share of nudes that didn’t look that bad, actually.

“A couple of my boyfriends have asked, but I’ve never done it,” she said, still showing off her fashionable bra and choker combination. “I’ve never been that comfortable in front of a camera before.”

“You’d love it,” I said, joshing her. “You should try it.”

“You think?” She stopped and pondered for a moment, then reached back and removed her bra.

I just stood there and watched, my bottom lip practically on the floor. One of my best female friends just took off her bra and is showing off her beautiful round tits to me.

“Well don’t just stand there, you fool. I’m not taking off my clothes for my health. This is Art!” she exclaimed and removed her jeans and panties in one fell swoop. “I never knew I’d enjoy this so much. You’re right, Jack, I really do love it! It’s so… freeing.” She shook her torso and her boobs shook as well. “And to tell you the truth, it’s getting me a little horny. Don’t show these to anyone, okay? These are just for you and I.”

Suddenly my rational brain popped in. “What would Tina think if she ever found out this happened.. She’d kill me,” I said.

“For what? Taking art shots of your friend? We’re not in high school anymore and she needs to lighten up. Snap some more pictures…” And she began moving her body around again.

Never to look a gift horse in the mouth, I started snapping pictures. And she did exactly as I told her. She was like a pose-able doll. I liked being in control for once. With a camera, I felt like I could ask for things that I wouldn’t have asked for before. It was an exciting feeling.

“You like losing control like this, being told what to do, don’t you?”

“Oh my god, YES! Tell me what to do. Tell me, and take my picture while I do it.” She was begging me to take control of her. I figured this was my one and only time, having gotten her into a frame of mind that I could get her to do anything… So I just started to try things out, seeing how far she would go.

“I bet you’re close to cumming, aren’t you?” I said, snapping away. Suddenly her whole body jerked as if I turned up her amp from 5 to 11.

“I am so close. So close…” she was whimpering and breathing very heavy. This was the hottest thing I’d ever seen. I’d never seen Leah lose control in any situation, let alone naked and writhing in front of me.

“Masturbate and you can come. Make it a wet one,” I told her. It was like the depraved part of my brain took a direct route to my mouth, because I wasn’t even thinking anymore.

And sure enough, as she stroked her pussy with her fingers she started into a massive orgasm. Her body shook, head snapped backward, eyes rolling into the back of her head and she began this guttural moaning, screaming that I can only describe as the most unbelievable noise I’d heard a woman make when reaching her peak. And then her pussy was gushing. Liquid spewing out as she continued to rub her clit at an insane pace. “Nnnnnngggggggghhhhhh!” She continued to squirt and gush as she pounded two fingers into her slit.

With one long heaving breath, she exhaled and slumped into the couch. Eyes closed, a blissful smile on her face. “Oh… my… god. That was unbelievable. It was like I couldn’t control myself. That was so hot.” She breathed in and out. Then opened her eyes. Realization suddenly struck her. She was sitting, naked and panting, in front of me, her married friend, Jack.

“Oh no… what did I do?” She covered up suddenly and started crying.

“Shhh, stop crying, you should be happy,” I said as I sat down next to her. Suddenly her face cheered up. “It’s okay to lose control sometimes,” I continued. “And apparently you love it. A lot. But that’s beside the point. You’ve been stressed lately and needed a release. Though you’re probably going to want to do that again, and there’s nothing to be ashamed of. You’re beautiful and that was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen. You want to be the subject of my fantasies, don’t you,” I said, trying to break the seriousness of the mood.

But she stared lava at me. “I do, Jack. I want you to fantasize about me. About me in your wife’s choker. Naked. Masturbating in front of you, while you take those naughty photographs of me. Oh, yes, I do.”

“Whoa, okay, you can stop playing around now, Leah.” I suddenly felt uncomfortable. I mean, I’d had a little crush on Leah for a long time but this was completely out of the blue. Reality sunk in. I’m married, I thought. I’m married. But it was kind of hard to think with a gorgeous naked woman who I’d fantasized about coming onto me.

“Who’s playing around?” she asked as she came up to me and took my hands into hers. She pulled them to her breasts and, without thinking, I just started massaging them. Feeling the bumps on her areolas, my thumbs brushing her nipples. “Tell me to do something else.”

I quickly pulled them away. This isn’t right, I thought. Once she put on that choker, it’s like she became a different person. I went over to the box and found the papers I had seen – but not looked at – before.

“Thank you for purchasing the newest trend in fetish wear from The Lillith Collection. We hope you enjoy your new roles while wearing our specially crafted items.” It went on to discuss the ancient materials it was made out of from some place I had never heard of and their magical powers. The wearer of the pendant would be controlled by the wearer of the Master bracelet.

“C’mon, Jack, tell me to do something,” Leah gushed. “I really love this choker and I want you to tell me to do something that I wouldn’t ordinarily do.”

“Okay, then sit down on that couch, don’t move, and don’t make a sound.” She complied and immediately sat stone still. “Unbelievable,” I said.

There was a disclaimer at the bottom: If you’re wearing the Master bracelet and your lover is in the choker, take care because they will take whatever you say literally. You can even change your partner’s physical appearance.”

“Bullshit,” I said out loud. I looked over at Leah. Her hair was straight and a deep auburn color.

“Your hair is blonde,” I said. And suddenly it was true. The brown locks of hair changed dramatically to a golden blonde. “And curly.” It suddenly looked as if she spent a few hours at the salon getting it done.

“Unbelievable,” I said. “You can talk and move again”

“Can you take more pictures of me, Jack?” she asked as she wantonly spread her legs and ran a finger along the length of her pussy, brushing her clit.

“Your clit is so sensitive that you will have an orgasm when even a slight breeze hits it.”

As she touched her clit again, she went into another mind-blowing orgasm. “Oh, God! Oh my fucking God, Jack!”

“Whenever you orgasm, you squirt.”

She moved slightly and was at it again, her pussy squirting and her eyes rolling up into the back of her head. “Aiieeee! Unnnngh!” And then she passed out, legs spread exposing her fully shaven pussy. I had always wondered what it looked like, ever since she told me she gets it waxed. It was beautiful and pink, but completely shaven is too much for me – reminds me of a little girl. I wondered if the choker still worked when she was unconscious.

“You have a small landing strip of pubic hair,” and small hairs sprouted in a rectangle shape, directly above her clit.

“Your clit doubles in size,” and it slowly grew. I got hard just watching it.

“You are in love with me and all you want to do is have sex with me.” But nothing happened. She was still passed out, breathing deep, with a small smile on her face. “Wake up.”

When her eyes opened, they took a minute to focus. When she saw me, her face brightened and she jumped up at me, but immediately fell to her knees with another orgasm, spraying the hardwood floor with her juices. “No! No! It’s too mu—aiieeeee!” I realized this could get really messy really quickly as her clit was so sensitive that she would cum anytime she moved. “Your juices evaporate 2 seconds after they exit your body.” And I watched as the puddle on the floor disappeared. “And you have an infinite capacity for orgasms.” I didn’t want her hurting herself.

While she was trying to calm down from the last orgasm, I reached down and started rubbing her clit. She fell backwards, again, my hand dripping. “God! Yes! Yess!!!” She writhed on the floor. “Tell me something else! Make me something.”

“You look exactly like my wife, Tina,” and just like that, a naked version of my wife was laying in front of me.

“Oh my god, that’s hot, Jack,” said Tina’s mouth, but it was Leah’s voice. It was odd, but somehow a turn on. I got down between her legs and breathed lightly on her clit. Her back arched as she squirted her cum all over my face. “Please fuck me, Jack. I need you to fuck me!”

She pulled my head up, face soaking wet until the liquid dissolved away. And then we were kissing. A full mouth, tongue-on-tongue battle. It was the hottest kiss I’ve ever had, her orgasming all the way through.

Her hands were practically ripping my clothes off of me, tossing them everywhere. I couldn’t keep my hands from touching her and would rub her clit, feeling the spray and enjoying its warmth on my fingers.

Finally naked, I positioned my cock in front of her pussy as she lay looking up at me.

“Put it in me, now!” She reached behind my ass and pulled me into her as hard as she could. And she squirted around me, and it was all I could do but hold on for the ride. Her pelvis rising up, hard and fast, spraying her juices around me – and I came. I squirted inside her, deep and so much, our juices spraying each other. “Yes, oh, yes!” she screamed.

“Stop coming,” I panted on top of her. Her body shaking and spasming. I looked at her and she looked comatose. Her eyes were glazed and her breathing shallow.

“Change back into your normal self.” And her body morphed back into a naked Leah. Her mind refocused and suddenly she screamed.

“Jack!? What the hell is going on? Why am I naked?! Did you—“

“Everything is normal.”

“What was I saying? Well, we can’t stay here naked all night, as much as I love hanging around with you naked. You have to get back to your wife, and I have to work in the morning.”

She stood up and got dressed as I searched for all my clothes and put them on. She sat on the couch and watched me get dressed.

“Fall asleep.” Her eyes fluttered closed and she slumped onto cushions. “After I remove the choker, you will sleep for two hours. You will wake up feeling refreshed and not remember any of this consciously. You will remember it as an erotic dream and whenever you see me, you will be reminded of it and get turned on.” I wanted to see what her natural instincts would be in that situation. “No matter what happens when we’re alone, it’s all a part of your secret fantasies and you won’t be able to tell anyone about them.”

With that I removed the choker and re-packed it into the box. I removed the instructions and folded them into my pocket. As I walked out the door, I looked back at Leah sleeping on the couch. I hoped my commands would work after I removed the choker. I knew she was exhausted from our sex play, so hopefully when she woke up it would all feel like a dream. Hopefully…