The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

In Defiance, Deference, and Servitude to Others

by Xanderboy

DEFIANCE

Universally speaking, cocky jocks rate somewhere below Republicans on the karmic totem pole. The universe likes to share, like a huge cosmic buffet that we are all eating at and everyone wants a pot sticker. So the prick that grabs the last ten on his plate and won’t give any of them up isn’t going to be getting any good karma cred.

Bruce Summers was that guy. Perfectly tall and muscled, strawberry blond hair, blue eyes, he was used to having everything handed to him from birth. He never really had to struggle much to get things in life, and he liked it that way. He always kept a harem of admirers around him, at first the cheerleaders and such in school, then a montage of girls in college. He even started letting one or two of those leery fags around him, y’know, as long as they weren’t too faggy. They often did have some great connections he would use, and they always knew where to find the best pot. Finally, he graduated to a nicely consistent stable of women at work, in his social life, and even a neighbor or two who would feed him pretty regularly. Bruce couldn’t even conceive of having to do all of these things these people did for him on his own. Why should he? These were often all people who were sadder or uglier or (most often) fatter than he was, so it’s not like they weren’t getting anything out of hanging out with him! If anything, he was getting gypped. Sometimes he really had to work for the free meal or blowjob, bitches just didn’t know how to put out what he wanted and get on with it already. That was just how women were, though.

Walking to his friend’s house he considered his options for the night. He knew there would be plenty of beer and hooch at the party, so he had his bases covered there. But he was more than a little horny; some mid or post party action wouldn’t be totally unwarranted. He started running through the list of girls who would be there for the least resistant to giving him head.

“BRUCE!” a large, similarly muscled jock yelled while opening the front door.

“HEY! ALPHA! PHETA! KAPPA DOGS, GO!” they chanted together.

“What’s up, Kyle?” Bruce greeted, coolly reaching his hand out to Kyle’s.

“Not much, dude, except the party can finally start now. Want some Jager?” Kyle shut the door behind Bruce .

“Sure, man. How’s the chick scene tonight?” Bruce inquired.

“It’s okay, but Brittney’s not here tonight,” Kyle grinned while leading Bruce through the house. “Looking for some action, bro?”

“You know I always am!” Bruce laughed back. “Can’t get enough bitches for this meat.”

“I hear that,” Kyle said before sipping his beer.

“Yeah, I think I need some bitch to worship my cock tonight,” Bruce sighed while pumping the keg. “It’s been awhile. Like a day or two.” Bruce chuckled, put the keg handle down, and glanced around the room.

“You wanna do a line, bro?” Kyle hit Bruce on the arm.

“Not yet, dude, I wanna check out the babes first,” Bruce decided.

“A’ight, I’ll be in my room,” Kyle exited. “Hoo RAH!”

Bruce glanced around the party, finding a couple women to his liking. While pondering who on earth let the fag in the corner into the party, he headed over to the freshest meat there. “Hey, I’m Bruce,” he greeted. “How you doin’?” The girl instantly giggled.

“Hi, wow, thanks for talking to me,” she perked up. “I’m kinda, like, new in the area, and I don’t know many people here. My friend Lindsey brought me, and now I can’t find her. Oh my gosh, I’m Candy, by the way!”

“That you are. That you are indeed. Well, I can definitely show you what to do here,” Bruce insinuated, leaning closer to the girl, ready to move in for the kill.

* * *

Bruce shouted, as always, while he came in the girl’s mouth. He was always so silent right up until the moment and then, bam! It hit him with full force, almost sneaking up on him by surprise. It, apparently, had surprised Candy as well, as both her eyes at the moment and choking afterwards attested to.

“You could have warned me,” she complained once she had regained her breath.

“Why are you still here?” Bruce shot back. “I’m done with you now.” Candy, looking horrified and shooting daggers at Bruce, wiped off her mouth, picked up her heels, and stormed out of the room. “Asshole!” she yelled at him on her way out.

Bruce sighed contently and headed to the bathroom to clean up. Washing his hands off in the sink he winked at his reflection. Suddenly, a man walked into the bathroom from the other door. Bruce pulled his pants up, trying to cover his unbuckled, semi-undone groin area. The intruder, however, had gone right for it with his eyes and was even grinning somewhat it seemed.

“Fucking faggot, what are you, cruising the bathroom for a chance to check out a real man?!” Bruce shoved the guy back through the door, and hard. He looked confused and hurt before Bruce also slammed the door shut.

“Fuckin fags….,” Bruce whined. He fixed his underwear and belt, checked himself out in the mirror to make sure his hair was still perfect, and walked out the other door.

* * *

It was at this point the universe had finally had enough. Using women constantly was enough, and adding on rudely shoving a (not in the slightest bit gay) cancer researcher and head of a charity foundation was apparently where the straw that broke the universe’s back. And Bruce Summers was now finally going to have to cash in his karma. And he undoubtedly would not like his cash prize.

* * *

In his dream, Bruce was nearly naked. He was wearing some kind of extremely tight and uncomfortable shorts (What is that material? Bruce wondered. It hurts but feels so good…). He was on his knees, and as he slowly took in the measure of his surroundings he also realized he was squirming about while getting jacked off.

“Is this a dream? This all feels so real,” Bruce mumbled.

“Quiet, boy,” a voice commanded. Bruce suddenly realized he was kneeling in front of a man in full leather gear, from head to toe. He wore a black rimmed leather cap, a leather harness, leather chaps, leather bands around his shoulder and hands, and leather boots. He was a bald, muscled, sweaty man who clearly knew how to take control. Bruce was kneeling in front of him while the man was jacking him off and talking to him. Bruce wasn’t really taking any of it in, though, as he was still very confused about what was going on. Something really did not feel right to him.

And yet clearly something felt very right to Bruce, for he was rapidly approaching orgasm, even in his confused state. He started to moan louder and louder, his knees buckling. He was looking up at the man in front of him and somehow it was only making him harder. It felt right to Bruce, in that moment, for this man to be having his way with him. Mostly right, anyway, as part of him thought it was wrong.

But the important part came all over the floor, and quickly lapped it up when ordered to. “What is going on here?” Bruce asked as he looked up from eating his cum, which was one of the best things he had ever tasted.

“You don’t need to know that, boy, and you won’t,” the man answered. “Not until the end anyway, but don’t worry. It’ll happen quickly. Just let it happen, and you’ll have all the more fun.” The man was grabbing his cock and pulling it out. He grabbed Bruce and started pushing him down toward it. “And it’ll begin tomorrow, boy. Now get on this.”

Bruce’s mind started fading away slowly as he knelt over towards the man’s cock, suddenly ravenous for it. As he drift away he marveled at how wonderful it tasted and how right this all felt. And slowly, the universe’s revenge began……