The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

In Defense of Cartoon Villains

Episode Yes – Red and Horny

It was three in the morning. Less than twelve hours ago, they were here, on this beach. Ready to take on any challenge in their way. To defeat evil, along with their friends Leona and Bettina. Now, there were only three of them left.

“Well, the boat’s here.” Observed Thorn. But she knew damn well this wasn’t any relief. The three Mystery Girls didn’t have to talk to know they were all thinking the same thing. This was too easy. Doctor Skull had screwed them every step of the way, overturning every advantage they were given by the rules. That he would leave their means of escape untouched was, by now, impossible to believe.

“I reckon there must be a lot o’ nasty things in the water.”

“Yeah. And not friendly, singing mermaids either.”

“But...It’s the only way out, isn’t it ?”

“It is.” Sighed Tatsuki. “But no way we’re going now. We at least have to wait until daybreak.”

“The sun ain’t going to rise until three dang hours, hun !”

“Yeah, well, we’ll just have to watch our backs until then, won’t we ?”

The asian didn’t wait for an answer and took some items out of her backpack. A sleeping bag and a survival kit.

“You want to build a campfire ?” Puzzlingly asked Thorn. “You know the guys after us aren’t wild beasts, do you ?”

“Some of them are. And campfire also happens to be good at cooking things. I’m starving.”

“Oh ! If yer hungry I saved some Panettone, hun !”

“Fuck your Christmas shit, Clov. You can rely on public outrage tearing the artist apart if he changes your appearance. Some of us have to stay thin the old fashioned way.”

The grumpy girl then went to the jungle to gather some wood. Tatsuki is always a little like that, Clover thought, but this mess is really taking a toll on her.

“Don’t mind her...” Sighed Thorn, who was unpacking as well. “She’s always willing to be the grounded one and carry our weight, but I guess nobody can be ready for...that.”

“Yeah...I can’t wait to git outta here. This place ain’t right.”

“We’ll get back to the mainland and ask the Terrific Teens for help. We’re not in the same league, but they’ll be able to bring back Leo and Bets.”

“Yeah, they will.”

That self-motivating speech was the last thing the three girls said that night. Tatsuki brought back the wood, lit a fire, and silently cooked some tofu. Thorn was dying to make fun of her friend’s diet, but she already knew she would flip out. Eating cubes of white goop was apparently something she liked to do, and, well, hard to argue with tastes, especially if the person having them can break your bones. After that, Tatsuki merely stood on a big rock, watching in the jungle’s direction. Her friends got the message : get some rest. And so they did. They slipped under the sleeping bags, and quickly drifted off to the dream world, exhausted in mind, body and soul.

As her friends fell asleep, Tatsuki only doubled in focus. She was tired, sure, but anger was keeping her afloat. In her mind’s eye, the picture of Doctor Skull’s mask smashed into pieces floated, drowning all other emotions. She wanted to run up to the volcano, punch every henchman in there and paint on the villain an expressionist picture redefining the concept of pain.

The only thing that managed to keep her from going berserk was her duty to save her remaining friends. Get them out of this island, to safety. But though her anger was silenced, it was far from smothered, and she stared at the dark emptiness of the night with a sharp focus. Daring for whoever was out there to try something.

But the challenge that presented itself...probably wasn’t what she had in mind. For she heard a faint click behind her. She turned around at a very figurative version of the speed of light. No presence had snuck up behind her to prey on her friends, but she let out no sigh of relief. She was hell bent on letting nothing past her. Vigilant, she inspected the camp, only to find the portable console lying on the sand, out of her backpack, flipped open.

“Yeah, right.” She scoffed. “Like I’m going to get anywhere near that thing.”

True to her word, she turned away and got back to her post. Or at least she would have, if the console’s upper screen didn’t lit up and emitted a beam in her direction. Before she could react, Tatsuki was completely paralyzed, and helplessely watched her hands, then her arms, turn into cubes of light and disappear. She lost feelings in her legs, her shoulders, until finally, she lost consciousness.

When she came to, the sun was high in the sky. She was in the middle of a pedestrians-only street. But the buildings and stores had a distinctive style, not to mention the writing on the storefronts.

“What the hell ? Why am I in Japan ?!”

As she spoke, she heard a weird beeping sound effect. That’s when she noticed a translucent blue rectangle with white borders right in front of her, at about hip length. There, in kanji and hiragana, what she had just said was written. She compulsively wanted to further express her bewilderment, but she had already pieced together what was the fuck.

“I’m in a visual novel. Shit.”

She was no stranger to those peculiar games as popular in Japan as they were niche in the West. The remaining question, of course, was what exactly happened, but even that wasn’t too complicated to guess. The game console had indeed been booby trapped, and even caution didn’t prevent it from springing. Things didn’t get any better, of course. The street in front of her disappeared, revealing a giant screen. It lit up, and she saw the photo-realistic image of Doctor Skull’s helmet, only the size of a truck. Behind his head was a gray ceiling. It was all too evident that Skull wasn’t behind the screen ; she was. Worse, she found out that she couldn’t move her body at all, save for her facial expressions.

“Oh, hello Tatsuki-chan ! I have to say, you look smashing in two dimensions.”

“Get me the fuck out of here right now and face me, you coward !” She yelled, seeing a hollow cross-like symbol appearing above her right temple.

“Oh, my, your game’s written in japanese...Hmm, I’ll have SAI fan-translate it.”

“I am talking in english, you idiot !”

“At any rate...Turns out I really don’t have the faintest idea about what to turn you into besides evil kunoichi.” Declared Doctor Skull, looking genuinely sorry. “But since you were the biggest obstacle left, I had to find the means to neutralize you anyway. So, hey, what the hell, magic game console. You find those everywhere.”

“I’m gonna fucking destroy you if you mess with Yotsuba and Ibara ! I mean...Clover and Thorn !”

Under her reply, what she thought next was displayed in blue ideograms : (“Oh, shit, being back home is already messing with my language. Fuck me crossways.”). She was glad Skull couldn’t read that.

“So enjoy being a manga character while I finish the job, I guess. I’ll figure out what to do with you later. See ya !”

Then the giant window to the real world disappeared, and Tatsuki was left in the VN universe. Mercifully, though, she was freed from her paralysis. She was still in a manga-like world, but at least she didn’t require player input to move around. Still, she had no time to waste. She had to get back to the real world somehow. Without her, Thorn and Clover were even more vulnerable than before. She ran to the local high school. In visual novel terms, these things were almost always the plot’s central point.

Meanwhile, Thorn woke up. She snuggled a bit against the sleeping bag’s covers, but felt a much softer sensation than what should have been possible. She opened her eyes, and saw a big bed with a lot of colorful pillows. Even in her sleepy state, she quickly realized something was wrong, and bolted out of the blankets. She looked around, and saw what looked like some sort temple. One fashioned after ancient Greece architecture. Only instead of sparkly white marble, the pillars, tiled floor and walls were made of a jet black stone that glowed with lava-colored veins.

Two thoughts went through Thorn’s head. The first was “METAL”. The second one, more reasonably, was “SHIT.” She got up and wobbled on the mattress, and was about to set foot on the strange stone when a pillar of flame appeared in the middle of the black temple, in front of her. The flames subsided, revealing an astonishingly sexy woman with fiery red skin, long, smooth horns and a tail. Her eyes looked like a negative colored version of human eyes, with golden yellow irises and pitch black whites. The demon smiled at Thorn with sharp, pointy but perfectly white teeth, and simply said.

“Hi. I’m Ophidia. You’re in Hell.”

Shockingly, Thorn did not find a witty retort to that.

“Huh...what ?”

“Your slanted-eyed friend got owned, so I just helped myself and took you home. Humans just keep littering the beaches, I tell you.”

“I’m not litter, you demon spawn !”

“You’re a human, so close enough. Well, for now, anyway.”

“What do you mean ?”

“Did you even look at yourself ?”

Thorn followed the demon’s suggestion and looked down. Clothes-wise, nothing was out of the ordinary. She still had her black leather outfit, but...her skin was different. The rose tattoo on her right arm had disappeared. In its stead were curvy, pointy lines running all over her body. They were purple and linked together cabalistic symbols placed on her hands and feet. She had the feeling these weren’t the only places where those weird circles were painted on, though. When she pulled up her upper garments, that hunch was confirmed. She indeed saw another around her belly button. Shocked, Thorn yelled in rage.

“What the hell have you done to my cute little roses, bitch ?”

“What ?!” Yelped the demonness, an eyebrow raised. “That’s what you’re pissed about ?”

“Of course ! I spent months of allowance getting this sweet tat !”

Ophidia pinched her nose.

“Okay, moron, here’s the deal. Those “tattoos” are Soul Breakers. Well, it’s not the official name, but even the acronym of the real thing is three straight hours of screaming.”

“Wow, I didn’t know face painters had the power to break souls. Carnivals are scaaaaaary...”

Thorn would have liked that last bit to sound mocking and dismissive, but it ended up wavering. Why ? There wasn’t anything scary, was there ? But she saw the succubus smiling and walking to her, causing her to crawl away.

“You play tough, but you know how deep in shit you are, right ? You’re dead. You’re just a damned soul, now and for eternity. Even the bravest of men can feel the pressure of eternal damnation...”

“As if, bitch ! Am I supposed to think you just took me to Hell like that ? There are rules !”

“Ha ha ha...Indeed there are, human...And Doctor Skull made sure they were satisfied.”

“Wha ?” Incredulously let out Thorn. “What do you mean ?”

“Nothing you have to concern yourself with, girlie. What is important is that you have a choice. Either you face your eternal punishment, or be a good girl and let me transform you.” She brought her clawed finger to her lips. “Wait. That’s not much of a choice, is it ?”

“Transform me into what ?”

“Into a beautiful inferno butterfly...A Lady of the Deep. My daughter and disciple....A Succubus.”

The demon got on the bed and walked on all fours towards the Mystery Girl, both seductively and menacingly. Thorn only crawled further back.

“Me, a succubus ? Have you lost your fucking mind, lady ? I’m a tomboy !”

“Oh, that’s alright. The Great Hell Council voted 256 against 122 that girl-on-girl sex was awesome and stopped hiring Incubi. We Succubi are the only ones in charge of sex now, so we relaxed our feminity standards.”

“Oh. Well, that’s progressive, I guess.”

“Of course, you’re still going to get E cups. Demon girls just won’t go any smaller.”

“...Then I’ll never become your thrall, demon !” Powerfully yelled Thorn, determined.

“Wow, haven’t you got issues. Well, I did apply your Soul Breakers and I’m not going to waste them on torture meat. Human...”

The red-skinned demon turned the palm of her hand upwards, and blew some sort of red powder that engulfed the goth girl.

“Prepare to become sex itself.”

The red powder became a tornado, engulfing her and carrying her through walls and mountains. Thorn, looking down, saw with her own eyes that she was indeed in Hell. Where there wasn’t lava, there was fire. Where there wasn’t fire, there was this lava-incrusted black stone. And from every direction came the screams of the damned. Thorn never was very religious, but not praying to an benevolent God was pretty much akin to spiritual suicide in this particular context. The tornado lowered her in a crater. In it were a swarm of what were obviously damned souls. Emaciated men were roaming around, like zombies in an inexcusably unimaginative video game.

Thorn felt confident she could waste their wispy ass, right up until the point where she realized the mini-tornado had somehow stripped her naked. Her prized gothic leather outfit was gone, and she could see just how tattoed she was. The so-called Soul Breakers were everywhere on her body. The cabalistic nodes covered not only her hands, feet and belly button, but also her solar plexus, her collarbone, her nipples and her pussy. She shrieked, and her hands flew to cover her delicate parts.

“What the hell what the hell what the hell...”

She felt vulnerable. Naked in every sense of the word. Only in this moment did the realization of being in Hell hit home. She was in a crater full of men, naked, and the only place she could possibly escape to was a sea of lava. If you gave such odds to a gambler who bets exclusively on malnourished MMA contestants, he would tell you to stop being such a condescending dick. And speaking of dicks, the men in the crater saw Thorn and immediately converged on her. They seemed tormented, as if they were drawn to her not by desire but by pure resignation against a compelling force.

“No ! No ! Stay away ! Stay away or I’ll make you wish you were dead ! Wait, shit, that doesn’t work.”

She was grabbed from behind. She tried a regular wrestling technique, but the damned souls were surprisingly, unnaturaly strong. They grabbed her hands, her feet, and despite struggling with all her strength, she could only wriggle. She was pinned on the ground and forced to spread her legs. Now utterly terrified, she screamed.

“Fuck ! Tatsuki ! Clover ! Anyone ! Help meeee !”

Then she was ravished. One of the men was on top of her, his cock inside her bare pussy. Thorn howled, from shock of course, but also from raw sexual pleasure. Every thrust sent a warm wave of bliss throughout her body. She shuddered. Her pussy felt incredible, and seemed to take command of her body. But as incredible as the sex was, every wave of pleasure seemed to stay inside her. Every time she was pounded, she felt all the other penetrations. Every thrust felt better than the last.

“Aahn...Imp...Impossible...How...?”

In a haze, she saw the tattoos near her crotch glowing. She felt the skin under it tingle, as if it was an erogenous zone. She realized the markings were storing the sexual energy. It didn’t dissipate after rocking her nervous system. It stayed inside, rolling over and over, like a wave. And every thrust kept adding to it, the glowing light spreading further each time. Thorn already found impossible to resist moaning when the man came inside her. The seed fed the Soul Breakers even further, and the light almost reached the symbol on her belly button. As the man got out of her, she hoped for relief, but she whimpered when she saw that the light didn’t recede. Even without a dick inside her, she experienced pleasure. She was still moaning when a second man lowered himself on her.

“No ! Stop it ! I’ll go crazy at this rate !”

But he didn’t stop, and she was visited once again. Thorn screamed in bliss and defeat. Her whole body trembled. Her toes curled up. Her pussy clenched on its invader. She couldn’t control herself, and as the symbol on her belly lit up, she found it hard to think straight. Whatever coherent thoughts she had could only despair at how completely fucked she was. Even if she escaped, the unholy light would keep her in a permanent state of pleasure. The tattoo was quite literally locking the sex inside of her. And it had barely even begun to be filled.

Helpless, and less in possession of her own mind for each second that passed, Thorn watched with horror and resignation the light reach her breasts. Already sensitive, they were made to quiver at the slightest touch of wind. Worse, the spell penetrated her flesh, and she screamed as her perky little breasts began to fill up.

“No, no, not this, not this, please...Don’t make me look like a bimbo...”

But her breasts were indeed swelling. The black magic turned her nice little B cups into E’s. Thorn felt the pressure piling on her chest, and her tattooed melons falling under gravity, as if saying, in no uncertain terms, “no silicon, baby”. Fascinated as much as horrified, the goth reached for them, and, her foggy mind unable to call off her hands, began to fondle herself. The jolt of pure pleasure she felt made short work of what was left of her willpower. She couldn’t even think anymore. She moaned and screamed, overwhelmed, twisting her nipples for every bit of pleasure they could give her. The light on her tattoos spread to her arms, her legs. The cabalistic nodes pulsated with raw sexual power as her mouth contorted into a delirious smile. Humans weren’t made to withstand such concentrated delight. Her mind, her identity crumbled under the tide. The light spread faster and faster, until finally, the entire mesh of tattoos was filled with energy.

Only then did they begin to accomplish their purpose. Thorn’s human soul was assaulted by the unreal pleasure her body was experiencing. She screamed, and screamed, but the energy remained, dissolving her very humanity. And as her soul was dying, Hell’s fundamental energy, no longer stopped by her sacred core, began to invade the glowing female. The demonic energy changed her flesh, her mind. It melded with the sexual power, embedding itself in Thorn’s very being. The immortal soul faded, becoming just a speck, until, in a whisper, it disappeared.

Saying that Thorn climaxed wouldn’t even be close to an understatement. Her scream was heard throughout the dark realm. A shockwave knocked all the damned souls away. She contorted on the ground, utterly dominated by the power within her. The skin on her shoulder blades ripped as wings of deep crimson sprouted out of her back. She howled in pain as her forehead twisted itself into small red horns. A tail grew on her lower back. But those were only the most dramatic changes. Her skin shed all its hair and imperfections. Her traits became ideally beautiful versions of themselves. The light on her tattoos receded, the sexual energy absorbed by her new demonic core, feeding it, fullfilling a raw desire Thorn never knew she had. Well, she knew now. As her body finished transforming, she opened her eyes. They were now black and yellow, just like Ophidia’s. She smiled, letting out a deep breath smelling of enticing perfume.

“...More...”

With a flapping of her wings, she propelled herself to one of the damned in an instant. She kissed him ravenously, stroking his dick to get it hard. And though the man seemed frightened, the shaft quickly rose up to the challenge. She impaled herself on him and laughed.

“Yes ! Yeeesss ! Fill me ! Feed me !”

The sexual energy flowed through her, providing her not only with pleasure but also with deep satisfaction. Sex was now the most important thing in Thorn’s world. She felt the poor soul being drained, becoming a lifeless husk only kept apart by the absence of death in Hell. She didn’t care. It was just a damned soul. She was a demon.

She was standing up, admiring her new body, when Ophidia appeared. Upon laying her eyes on her, Thorn was filled with feelings of familiarity and belonging. A whisper escaped her lips.

“Mother...”

“Yes, sweetie. How does it feel to be a Succubus ?”

“Horny, obviously. In more ways than one” She touched her two smooth horns. “They’re too small, though.”

“Well, you are just a baby Succubus, sulfurcake. Can you fly ?”

Thorn tried out her wings in a more controlled fashion than before her first feeding. They were powerful, and got her up in the air with ease. Ophidia grew a pair of her own and joined her in the air.

“Very good. Let’s fly home.”

The newborn Succubus followed her mother to the black stone temple. There, Ophidia retracted her wings and looked at her.

“Let’s get you dressed.”

She snapped her fingers, and a black leather outfit appeared on Thorn. It was similar to her former, human one, but had large openings on her crotch area and shoulders, and, of course, fitted snugly to her new awesome boobies. She made a lewd smile at the idea of walking with her pussy bared. What a great, convenient idea !

“You look great...Oh, let’s get you a better name than Thorn...Well, latin always impresses. How about Acantha ?”

“Classy enough. Is it latin for slut, mom ?”

“No, sweetie. For thorn. But don’t worry, you’re a great slut.”

“Hee hee, thank you ! Oh, and why can’t I retract my wings ?”

“I told you, Acantha, you’re just a baby. You have immortality and the ability to feed, but you won’t have your full set of demonic attributes, metamorphosis included, before a lot of feedings. Which is why young succubi always have to make a contract with a human. It’s a great way to accustom yourself to your new nature, sex up the human world, and level up a bit.”

“Sounds great ! How do I do that ?”

“By striking a contract with a summoner. Don’t worry. I arranged for Doctor Skull to do just that.”

Thorn...No, Acantha laughed.

“Skull, a demonologist ? I’m gonna eat his soul the moment he slips up.”

“I’m sure you will, li’l brimstone.”

The succubus that transformed her kissed her between the horns.

“I’ve got to fly. Stay here and read the newest edition of the Gomorrah Herald, get yourself up to speed, learn how your new homeworld works. You should be summoned within the hour.”

“Sure thing, mom !”

Her creator disappeared in a pillar of flame. “That’s awesome”, the young succubus thought. A life of sex and evil, what’s a boring adventure compared to that ? She couldn’t wait until her next feeding. Who would she dry up next ? Given that she would be summoned by Skull, she figured she would see Leona and Bettina again.

Acantha reveled in her depravity. She got undressed took a dildo from her creator’s drawer and worshipped her newfound sluttiness, licking her own nipples. She could remember who she was, her memories left intact from her transformation. She just found that silly tomboy funny. Clearly, becoming a succubus was the greatest thing that ever happened to her.

“Maybe Tatsuki’s been corrupted already...Man, I can’t wait to fuck her.”