The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This material is for adults only. And is a work of fiction. Therefore, if you Are

  • Under 18
  • Offended by stories of a sexual nature,
  • Have trouble telling the difference between fantasy & reality

Or

Think it would be fun to try this at home,

LEAVE NOW.

If on the other hand, you are, like me, an adult Just looking for a little break From reality,

READ ON

IN CONTROL

I remember that morning as if it was just yesterday, as I sat in my car looking up at the house deciding what I was going to say to him. Somewhere inside I guess I must have felt fear. But mostly, I remember feeling angry. How dare he! How dare he come to my town and try to change everything I had worked so hard to achieve? More importantly, what had he done to my daughter?

I had come here sixteen years ago, just after Sara had been born. And even though I was little more than seventeen, I told everyone I was a widow whose husband died in a car crash. No one ever questioned it, no one ever knew the truth—and no one ever needed to know. No, I told myself, I had built a life for my daughter and me; a place were no one would ever know the mistake I once made.

Over the years I became a member of the church council and the P.T.A., I had a good job teaching in the local high school, and owned a nice house in a picturesque part of town which I shared with my beautiful daughter who unlike me had a chance to make something of her self.

I was not going to let some bastard of a man ruin it for her the way Billy Hoskins had ruined my life for me on my prom night.

I could say it had been the spiked punch or Billy’s insistence that it would be okay, and in a way, it was partly that. But part of me wanted to know how it felt, part of me wanted to be a woman and not just a child. And in those few minutes of grunting and groaning, fool that I was, I let a man taking the most precious thing I possessed; in that moment I forever lost my childhood.

When I missed my next two periods I broke down in tears in front of my mother and told her what I had done. She tried to console me, to tell me it would be okay that some how we would get through this. But I could see the shame on her face as she said the words, and knew; deep inside, that I had broken her heart. My folks had called Billy’s folks to tell them I was pregnant. Not surprisingly, Billy denied that anything had ever happened between us; his father had called me a gold digging slut for trying to blame

Billy for my bastard child, just so his innocent son would be forced to marry me.

My own father, who up till then I had been fool enough to think of as the kindest sweetest man in the world, showed he was just as much a bastard as the rest of them. On hearing I was pregnant he slapped me hard across the face, knocking me to the ground. Telling my mother I was nothing but a whore and a tramp, he didn’t want to see me there when he came home, and stormed out of the house. Mum had told me that he was just mad and that it would be okay when he calmed down, but I knew that it wouldn’t. Things were different back then in the small town I lived in; an unmarried mother was not something people would readily accept. I knew everyone in the town would consider me the town slut.

I swore that night, as I headed out of town and into the night, that no man would ever use me again the way Billy had. Now here I was, trying to make sure the same thing didn’t happen to my daughter. I had raised her to be a

good girl. She was smart obedient, caring and courteous and doing very well in school. She was the perfect daughter ... up until six weeks ago, when she began to change. Staying out late, wearing revealing clothing and skipping classes, all to see this... man. Then, that morning, I walked into her room to find her topless. I had seen this many times before. What I had not seen was the large gold chain suspended from two new nipple rings. When I asked her about it she, had told me that if I thought that was good, I should wait ‘til she got her tattoo on her shaved pussy, then dropped her hand between her legs and laughed.

I ran from the room in shock. This was my little girl. The anger welled up in me. Someone had done this to her, and I knew who it was. I swore as I ran from my house to the car that if I didn’t do something soon I would loose my daughter to this man. That this basterd would take her away from me and there was no way I was going to let him get away with that.

I walked up the long drive, my resolve building with each breath. So by the time I reached the door I was fit to burst. My finger pressed the bell button with such force I thought I would press it right through the door.

It didn’t take long before I heard footsteps getting louder, and the door opened. He was a short dark haired man in his early thirties covered in sweat, wearing a pair of shorts and a muscle shirt. He wouldn’t have stood out in a crowd. He wasn’t even movie star handsome. But he had a face that got your attention.

I guess I must have been surprised, because I didn’t hear what he was saying at first. “Yes can I help you?” he asked, in a voice that was refined with a touch of James Bond English to it that only made me dislike him more. As I could see how he could seduce a young, innocent girl. But I was neither so young nor innocent that I would be knocked off my stride by a nice face and refined accent.

“I said can I help you madam,” he asked again. The word madam ran through my head “my name is Frances Carlson! I am Sara’s mother. We need to talk. Now,” I told him with a sharp edge to my voice.

He smiled a wining smile “Why of course you are; now I can see where Sara gets her good looks,” he said letting his eyes wander up and down my body. Proving to me that he was just like all the rest of his kind.

I really wanted to slap his face right then. I choked back my anger as he continued. “Please excuse my appearance, Ms. Carlson, I was just working out. Won’t you come in?” He said with the same smile that was designed to impress “I don’t want to go inside, I want to talk,” I said, firmly planting my feet.

“Well then, you will have to come back tomorrow I’m afraid. I have some guests coming at five o’clock and, as you can see, I need to take a shower before they arrive,” he said, wiping one arm with a towel as he moved to close the door.

There was no way he was sending me away like a child, I thought, my anger rising again. “In that case......... I will wait inside,” I said stopping the door closing with my foot. Then I realized that what he asked me to do moments before, but I continued inside. He led me into the house and to a large room. “Please take a seat,” he said indicating a large comfortable chair in front of the fireplace. “Would you like some thing to drink?” he asked gesturing to the decanter that sat by the phone on the table beside the chair. “NO.... THANK YOU” I said with venom in my voice. He smiled again with a sideways glance that made me mad. “Well, in that case I will be back in a few minutes,” he said switching on the stereo to some light classical music. ‘Yeah, right,’ I thought. As if that was going to calm my anger. If that was his plan, he was going to be sorely disappointed, I told myself as I heard the door close behind me.

I sat there quietly watching the flames flicker in the fire for five minutes or so before the phone rang beside me. I picked it up without thinking.

“Hello.”

“Is this the Stevenson residence?” a cultured voice at the other end asked.

“Yes it is! But—” I began to answer.

“Thank God! I thought I would never get through! May I speak to Jason?” the voice at the other end of the phone asked, sounding slightly out of breath.

“He... is in the shower at the moment. Call back later,” I said; a little sharply as I was trying to get off the phone. I still don’t know why I picked the dam thing up in the first place.

“I’m sorry that won’t be possible.” The somehow familiar voice on the other end of the line said. “You see I’m an old friend of Jason’s from college. I was in the country for a few days at our class reunion when I hooked up with Jason and the boys. Things got out of hand a little,” he continued, “and we all got drunk and that’s when I made the mistake of telling them about my little skill, Jason laughed and bet me I couldn’t do it to him.”

“What are you..."? I started to interrupt, but he ploughed straight through. “One thing led to another and, well, I showed him. When I woke up the next morning the party was over and everyone was gone, including Jason. It has taken me this long to track him down. And now I’m to fly home to Australia on the next flight out, so this might be my last chance to deprogram him before I go.” He said in a matter of fact way.

“Deprogram him?” I asked in shock and curiosity. “Why yes,” he responded matter-of-factly. “Jason told me when he was under that he had a fear of flying, Mrs. Stevenson, and my skill is in mesmerism. So as a demonstration I tried to cure that problem, but his resistance was very strong, so I had to put him under much deeper than I had ever taken anyone before. I had intended to deprogram him before he left the party but I never got the chance. So now he only has to hear a simple phrase to go back into a very deep trance,” he said, sounding a bit panicky.

He had called me Mrs. Stevenson. Did he think I was this man’s wife? “I am not Mrs. Stevenson,” I blurted out. There was only silence at the other end of the phone for a moment. Then his voice returned. Apparently not having heard me, he continued.

“Sorry, I had to drop the phone there for a moment to take care of something. As I was saying, a simple phrase will put Jason into a deep trance making him very suggestible. Although the phrase is unlikely to crop up in conversation, I would still feel happier if it were deleted from his mind.And that’s why I need you to do something for me Mrs. Stevenson. I need you to deprogram Jason.” I didn’t believe what I had heard! “Me deprogram him?” I thought he was mad and told him so. “Not at all” he said. “It couldn’t be simpler to do. It only requires you to say the key phrase and he goes into a trance. Then you merely have to tell him to listen to your voice! This is very important! Only your voice., as at this stage he will accept anything said to him as being the truth, and you don’t want him to follow instructions from something like a loud radio or television nearby now do we .”

My mouth was open in shock at this; I could think of nothing to say so I just listened as he continued. “So once that is done you can just tell him to forget the phrase and no longer be affected by it. Then tell him to count backwards from ten and wake when he reaches one. You may want to tell him that he feels relaxed and happy when he wakes up if you like; that is entirely up to you. Oh and of course because he has gone into such a deep trance, he will have no memory of ever being in a trance so you will have to tell him what you have done once he is awake again.”

I was shocked. “You mean he will do whatever I tell him to do when he is in this trance and then not remember any of it?” I blurted out still not fully believing what I had just heard “Not only when in a trance, Mrs. Stevens: he will keep believing anything you tell him while he is under after he wakes up if you tell him too.” He paused. “Such as not being afraid of flying anymore,” he said with a shaky laugh. “So be very careful what you say to him, okay? We don’t want him spending the rest of his life on all fours barking like a dog, now do we.” He laughed again, this time more strongly.

I didn’t know what to think. This had to be some kind of joke, I thought, as he started to say good-bye. “Oh, I almost forgot to tell you the phrase, its WALK SLEEPERS. I... They’re calling my flight... Sorry I have to go... Now you be very careful what you say to him when he is under, won’t you?” He hung up, leaving me to contemplate the meaning of all that the voice had said.

I remember asking myself: was it possible? Could I really just say one phrase and make Jason do what I wanted. Would it be right to play around with this man’s mind? I was so confused I didn’t know what to think. I poured myself a large drink from the decanter, and settled back to consider my next move.

Surely, I thought, hypnosis was just some thing stage magicians used to entertain the masses. But psychotherapists used it to help patients didn’t they? It was all so confusing. I had come here to insist that this man stay away from my daughter. Not to control his mind, just to change it, I told myself. And yet... If what the voice on the phone had said were true, I realized wouldn’t have to ask him to leave Sara alone and just hope that he would respect my wishes and walk away. I could tell him he didn’t want to be with her again, and that would leave nothing to chance.

I must have sat there for another five minutes or so, thinking about what the caller said, and wondered what I would do, before I heard the door open behind me. “Ms. Carlson, forgive me for leaving you so long” the sleazebag said as he walked in front of the fire, only a few feet from me, “but I showered as fast as I could.” He pointed at his bathrobe. “See, didn’t even take time to get dressed.” He said with a smile “You wished to talk about your daughter, I believe? A lovely girl.”

I was incensed at his off-handed way of speaking of my child, and was going to say so when he spoke again “Oh But before we start, did I hear the phone ring while I was in the shower? Did you answer it?” I didn’t know what to say so I just stammered that in fact I did. “And who was it?” he asked in an offhanded way.

Who the hell did the basterd think I was, his bloody secretary? My mind screamed But Out loud I just answered, “He didn’t leave a name just a message,” realizing, as I said it, that it was true. In all that the voice on the phone had said he had never given me his name.

I was a little surprised when he just smiled asking what the message was. That’s when I saw my perfect opportunity! If the voice on the phone were some kind of practical joker as I suspected he was. There would be no reaction from Jason and I could deny any knowledge of what it was meant to mean. And if not...? “He... just asked me to say...WALK SLEEPERS,” I said and waited for him to ask what or to laugh or something.

But he said nothing; he just kept looking at me. I held my breath as the room fell in to silence, as the CD reached an end. The only sound now was the CD changer choosing the next selection as I let out a long held breath, my eyes never leaving his face, now wiped blank of any expression.

“Jason can you hear me?” I asked, my voice shaking.

“Yes,” his voice was flat and emotionless.

My heart was in my mouth! Could this really be happening? I could not believe it! I tried to remember what the voice had told me!

“Jason, you will listen only to my voice. Do you understand?” I was biting my lower lip as I said it, expecting him to come to his senses and ask what I was talking about.

“I will listen only to your voice,” he answered woodenly.

I could feel my hart beating faster in my chest as I looked up at his empty eyes and wondered what to do.

“All that I say you will believe.”

I watched his blank expression as his lips moved for a few seconds before he spoke.

“All that you say I will believe.”

If this was real I could do it, I realized. I could make him leave my daughter alone and he would think it his own idea. But was it real? I still wasn’t sure.

“All that I tell you to do you shall do,” I said deciding to test him again.

“All that you tell me to do I shall do,” he answered in the same monotone voice.

“You will answer all my questions truthfully do you understand?” suddenly realising there were questions I needed to ask. “Yes” he answered

“Jason who else did your friend hypnotizes?” I asked, realizing what might have happened to my daughter.

“Everyone!” He said, without emotion.

“Including my daughter?” I said already knowing the answer.

“Yes” his emotionless voice answered.

No wonder she had been acting so strange, I thought as I looked at him. Now I knew how this bastard had made my daughter do all those things. I got angrier as I thought of her looking the way he did now.

“What is my daughter’s trigger phrase?” I asked barely able to hold back the anger. “The same as mine!” he said soullessly. I thought about it for a moment realizing that I knew how to deprogram her. I would just do what the voice on the phone had said to get my little girl back the way she was. I could free her with a word but not him he was going to pay. A sense of power ran through my body. It was true? I could really make him suffer? But there was only one-way to be sure. I needed to test him

“Jason stand on one leg” I commanded, and watched him do it instantly.

“Now hop up and down,” I commanded, and again he responded instantly. The

sense of power ran through me again as I thought of what I would do to him for using my daughter.

“Now twirl for me,” I commanded.

I watched him twirl for almost a minute before telling him to stop, which he did instantly. My mouth fell open as I looked at him. All that jumping and twirling had had an unforeseen effect, as his robe now hung open, and to my eyes it was not the only thing hanging! I felt a blush start before realizing that there wasn’t any reason for being embarrassed. No one would ever know.

It might be hard for some to believe, but this was the first time I had seen a man naked since Billy Hoskins, sixteen years ago. And Billy’s had never looked like that. I felt a hot flush run through my body. Without thinking, I bent forward as far as I could on the chair and reached out, my fingers brushing against his dick, and jumped back as I felt it jump as I did.

Taking a few moments I reminded myself that I was the one in control of the situation, taking a deep breath I reached out again, this time taking it in my hand and feeling it pulse as it filled with blood. I couldn’t believe I was really doing it as I felt it grow under my touch. Or how much that knowledge was turning me on.

I am not sure why I did what I did next, but some how I knew I wanted to get a closer look at what was staring me in the eyes. So dropping to my knees, I found myself now only inches from his beautiful manhood. And yes I realised then for the first time I knew that it was beautiful.

Even now I don’t know why, but on impulse I bent forward and gently kissed it. I had never done anything like that before, not even with Billy. Now I could; I was in control. I could do what I wanted, and I knew what I had to do! The moment my lips touched it ... feeling, it’s warmth, its smell, and its taste... a shock of pleasure ran through me, and I let out a moan. I didn’t know why, but I knew I wanted more! I moved forward, opened my lips some more, and let its head slip between them. Without thinking, I licked its tip, and as I did, my whole body shivered, as it was awash with pleasure. I looked up into Jason’s face for any sign that his senses had returned, but I saw only a silent movement on his lips.

I knew I should have stopped at that point, it was so unlike me, but I didn’t want to stop. Sixteen years of pent up sexual energy had gotten the better of me somehow I knew I had to go on. As I let my lips encircle his manhood my tongue played along its underside as I sucked it deeper into my mouth, part of me wondered if my beautiful young Sara had ever felt this pleasure between her lips? Had she ever debased herself like this in front of this man? Had he ever used her young mouth like this?

NO! I told myself my daughter would never willingly do something like this. I had raised her to be a good girl not some sex mad slut! Yet there I was, on my knees, doing just that! A shiver of pleasure ran through me as I thought about what I was doing. I was acting like some mindless nymphomaniac, and it felt hot to act that way. So strange, but so good to act like a slut!

Like a slut? As I thought the words, I felt myself getting turned on, but that was wrong, wasn’t it? I wasn’t a loose woman, or a floozy, a slut yet every time I thought or said the word ‘slut ’ I felt myself get hotter and hotter. And some how the more I taught about it the more I realised it was okay. After all there was no need to fear, I was the one in control, I was the one who decided how far to go with this, not him!

I had spent most of my adult life acting all prim and proper, never letting any man get close to me, so as not to lose myself to the lust I now knew was inside me.

But now I had control. Now I could do what I only then realized I wanted to do all my life! I could be a slut and yet not lose the respect I had built up in this town over the years. They would never know. No one, not even Jason, would know I was a slut.

What would the members of the church council think if they could see me here, sucking this naked man off? I was feeling myself up and giggling at the thought of their stern faces watching one of there

own acting like this. They would never understand how good it felt to let themselves go. Never understand how good it felt to surrender to their lust, to obey their desires. They would be too afraid to submit. But I was not, because I was in control; I... could stop it... anytime. But not yet, because I realized right then how good I felt being a hot sexy slut.

I was so wet now; I could feel my juices flowing down my legs, and with what little common sense I had left I reminded myself that I was going to have to wear these clothes home. My panties were already soaked, and sticking to my hot wet vagina—no, pussy, no that was wrong too. My Cunt! Yes that was it, my cunt! A slut would have a hot wet cunt and that was what I was. I giggled again as I realized I could take my wet, sticky panties off. That would make my hot, slutty cunt feel so much better. Then I could relax an enjoy sucking cock, like a good cocksucking slut.

But What if I stained my dress, a little voice of reason asked, somewhere in the back of my mind. How could I go home to my little girl, smelling of my own sex like the slut I was? A shiver of pleasure running through my body at the mere thought of the word. And realized I would have to take that off as well.

I quickly reached behind my back, and pulled the zipper all the way down, sliding the dress from my shoulders and letting it drop to in a heap on the floor at my knees. It was that simple I thought as I sent my wet panties after them, feeling a wave of pride that I had done all this without breaking my rhythm, as I sucked that beautiful cock, leaving me wearing nothing more than my bra.

I felt a little silly knelling there, half naked wearing only a bra, and my little voice of reason told me that I would be more comfortable without it. After all It was not as if I needed it. Not as if anyone were going to complain if I just took it off.

After all, the only ones here were Jason, and I and there was no way he would say anything, I told myself, wanting to laugh but being unable to, as I felt his cock head press against the back of my throat.

So, reaching behind my back again I unclipped my bra and let it join the rest on the floor leaving my breasts free! No, that wasn’t right I realised, a slut doesn’t have breasts—she has...jugs, Hooters. Funbags. Tits. Yes. That was it: tits. I had let my big tits free and it felt so good I felt my cunt get even slicker under my fingers.

As I quickened my rhythm, I thought about all the years I had wasted being a boring schoolteacher when I could have been enjoying the pleasures a man could give me. But then everyone would know what a slut I really was. No, this way was better! This way no one would ever know but me. Not even my perfect love slave.

And with that thought, I felt him explode in my mouth, and I knew somehow that I wanted to swallow every last drop of his warm salty seed like the dirty little slut I was. And as I thought it, I came so hard I almost passed out. I needed more: I needed to feel him inside me. My hot, wet cunt quivered with just the thought of his cock filling me. I turned around on my hands and knees and, spreading my legs, exposing my cunt to him, before telling him to take me from behind. Without a word he dropped to his knees, and as he entered me I cried out in pleasure. It felt so good to be taken like that; like a dog. No, I corrected myself, like a bitch in heat. My breath was now coming in gasps as I felt him pound harder into my hot, wet hole.

But something was wrong; somehow it didn’t feel right I didn’t feel right. As he pumped into my hot cunt like some sort of robot, I knew something was missing. And somehow I knew what it was.

I could make him do anything I wanted. I had control. He would have no choice but to do as I commanded. He was mine to do with as I wished, and somewhere, deep inside I felt a sensation I had not expected! It was envy.

I could not believe I envied him! But some how I knew I did. The memories of all those years, of telling others what to do and how to behave filled me with sorrow, as I realized all the time that I had wasted forcing myself to practice self-restraint. The thought of not being in control just once, if only for a little while, excited me so much that I came again, harder than before. If this was what wanton abandonment could give me, I thought, I knew now that this was what I wanted. I could live the dream; I could make it true; I was in control.

I could tell him to use me. I realised! I could make him treat me as his slut and he would have to do it. Then I could feel like a real slut! After all, a real slut wouldn’t be giving the orders she would be taking them, and I so wanted to feel the pleasure that came from being a slut!

I knew deep down inside me that a slut would want to be ordered not give orders. A slut who sucks off a complete stranger wanted to be commanded. Yes, that was it that was what I wanted. To submissively follow Jason’s orders as he used me like his slut! Fucking me any way he wanted, making me do things I would never even imagine. And I came hard at the thought of it knowing I needed it so bad.

I tried to think of a reason not to do it, a reason not to lose control, but it was so hard to think with his cock pounding my hot wet cunt, filling me over and over with his length as the thought of surrendering to him made me so hot that I didn’t care any more. I needed to feel what it was like to be a real slut. I needed to be his slut; I wanted to be his slut. I could not stop myself!

As I reached another mind blowing orgasm I screamed out the command. “Jason! Oh, god, Jason yes take me! Use me like a slut! Like a slave, treat me bad! I’ll do anything you want, just take me! Command me! Please fuck your bitch slut Jason. Please!” Tears flowed from my eyes as I heard the words from my lips, and felt his hand tighten on my hips, as for the first time he pulled me back onto his hot swollen cock, driving it deeper than ever before in to me.

“That’s it bitch, take it! Take it all” I heard him say from behind, as I felt his hand move up and grab my left tit roughly, squeezing it hard. As pain mixed with pleasure I screamed an answer “Oh, yes, Jason, use me, please us me!” I cried as the pleasure covered me.

“You’re a hot little bitch slut aren’t you,” he laughed. as I felt the belt of his robe around my neck, “and a horny bitch like you should be kept on a leash,” he said pulling me back onto him again. “Oh...Yes...yes...yes...” I moaned breathlessly, as I felt the leash tighten hard around my neck.

“That’s no way for a bitch slut to answer. Bark for me! Bark like a good little bitch slut,” he said, yanking the leash again.

I felt so weak, so hot, so small, so horny, so submissive, and so slutty. I was nothing but a useless little bitch slut that wanted nothing more than to serve him! Serve Jason! Serve my master. As I barked for him he slapped my ass over and over again.

“Now my bitch slut, I command you to bark like a dog each time I ram into you,” Jason said as I felt him quicken his pace, driving me into frenzy as I barked louder and louder with every thrust until, with an ear-splitting howl, I felt him explode inside me.

After a few moments, I felt him withdraw pull out of my swollen lips, replacing it with his hand. Letting his fingers, get covered with my juices before drawing them away, leaving me feeling so empty inside I wanted to cry.

“Now be a good bitch slut and clean your master,” he said. turning me, still on my knees, to face him. His cock may have been flaccid then, but it still looked beautiful to me as I licked and sucked at it, cleaning it of every last drop of our combined juices. I felt his hands move slowly down my back, and began first rubbing my ass before pushing my cheeks apart and finding my asshole drove his still wet fingers deep into me.

I howled with the pain and pleasure that filled me from head to toe. Knowing that I must now be a real slut to enjoy being degraded like this, and with each trust of his fingers I barked, licked and sucked with even more vigor as I felt myself come yet again.

So completely had I lost myself in being Jason’s bitch slut that I was surprised how much time had passed as, still on my knees some time later, I looked up at the clock on the wall: 4:30 PM. I remembered thinking that bitch slut’s master said he was expecting guests at five before I realized that master’s bitch slut was, in fact, me. No, not me, I told myself, I was in control. Bitch slut was a silly nymphomaniac slut who just wanted to serve; she didn’t want to stop. She wanted to go on as his slut bitch forever. She wanted to tell him to send them away when they arrived. I realized I was only fooling myself ... I was bitch slut and also the one in control.

I could have made him do it, I realized, but what if they noticed that he was hypnotized? What if the forced their way in and found me there naked, waiting to serve my master? A shock ran through my cunt at the thought of my master’s guests seeing me like that. And moaning as I found myself coming for what felt like the millionth time. I knew I couldn’t let it happen; I knew the bitch slut part of me wouldn’t care. But I had to care! What if it was someone I knew; someone from the church council or the P.T.A.? What if they went and told everyone what a slut I was?

I knew I had to leave before they arrived. The first thing I had to do was return everything to how it had been. Part of me didn’t want to do it, but I knew I had to fight that. I had to make everything the way it was. But then I realized: I didn’t have to put it all back, not it all! There was a way... And with that thought, bitch slut smiled.

I told Jason to take another shower as I dressed and tidied up the room to look just as it had as I entered, for some reason stopped at the stereo and slipping out the CDs pocketing them, thinking to tape them so I could play them at home and remember what I had done and how I had felt.

Then I sat down and waited for him to return, when he did I had him stand at the fireplace were I had first said his trigger and told him to only remember that we had had a pleasant conversation and asked him if he understood. “Yes I understand,” he answered in the same monotone voice as before. Suddenly the thought of the person on the phone calling again and deprogramming Jason scared me.

Part of me didn’t want to lose bitch slut or her master. I realized then that the real me was bitch slut and that Frances Carlson was no more than the face I showed to the world. It was the face they would see shopping and working and going to her meetings; they would never know what I truly was.

Without Jason I would have had to find a new master, one I could not control, one who knew who and what I was. I decided to keep my master, because I was in control, standing before Jason, I instructed him to forget the trigger phrase WALK SLEEPERS and remember a new one. I taught for a moment wondering what phrase to use and realized there was only one choice “Jason, your new trigger phrase is MASTER’S BITCH SLUT,” I said, and felt a trill run through me, knowing that the next time I said those words he would use his bitch slut again. After taking a moment to compose myself, I told him to count down from ten, waking up when he reached one. I sat down to wait nervously as he monotonously droned himself awake.

What if he remembered what had happened? What if he opened, his eyes and laughed at me? What if he told everyone how I was his bitch slut? The seconds waiting for him to wake were like hell on earth, but I had no reason to fear. His eyes opened and he looked at me, saying “Sorry I could not be more help, Ms. Carlson, but believe we have run out of time.” I let out a breath I did not realize I had been holding. I told him that was fine; I would return another time to finish the conversation. He smiled and said he would be free the following day. I had to stop myself from letting out a moan as I thought of returning. Pressing my legs together, I told him that would be fine, and headed to the door. I waited for him to remember, for him to call my name, but he said nothing. With each step down the gravel driveway I imagined him looking at me, and fought the urge to look back until I was sitting safely in my car. When I did there was no sign of him. I had done it! I had really done it! I had made myself a bitch slut and made him my master.

I let my hand drift under my dress and between my shaking legs, shuddering as my fingers touched my swollen battered lips as I placed the CD in the car’s player and pressed play. As I drove home, the music filling my ears, I thought about why I had gone there. I had gone there to tell him to leave Sara alone. I knew now that he would, and what’s more, with a single word I could even make Sara forget him.

But I was her mother wasn’t I, and hadn’t I always wanting the best for her. I had worked hard all my life to give her the best life I could. To give her every thing I could to make her happy. Or had I? Tears welled up in my eyes as I realized that my prudishness had robbed her of the pleasure I had just found. But now I knew I could give her all she would ever need. I could give her the happiness I had discovered. With just one word, I could give her a master.

I bit my lip to hold back a moan, realizing that when next I called on Jason I would not be alone. No my lovely little Sara would stand beside me, her mind free of all foolish thoughts of collage or marriage. Filled only with happiness knowing she was to be what she was born to be.

She would be like me! Master’s bitch slut and serve him on her knees at her mother’s side. I came so hard I had to pull the car over as I imagined my beautiful young Sara, naked, on her knees, her head between my legs, happily licking his seed from her mother’s hot wet slutty cunt as our master fucked hers like the bitch slut she should be.

I realized I would never lose my little girl ever again. No I told my self I would never loose her at all. I could make it happen, I told myself. I could make it come true.

After all,

I was in control.

THE END