The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

In A World Of Her Own

By Fendin Nun

Tags: MC FF FD

12 Toilet Break

When Jane rushed into the toilets, Eva and Jenny were standing chatting at the washbasins. Eva acknowledged Jane as she hurried past them on her way to a cubicle, but Jane didn’t reciprocate.

Sitting on the toilet, Jane wondered how long the pair of them were going to stand there yacking. They were discussing a report, and a field that was blah, blah, blah. It meant nothing to Jane. And she’d come in here for some solitude, as much as to piss.

Sometimes, after she’d been exerting her influence, it was best for her to keep away from other people and to just let things cool down.

They weren’t to know that of course.

It wasn’t their fault.

It was important to remember that.

But how could she be expected to remember anything when her mind was buzzing and racing like this?

And now it was getting worse: an escalating feedback loop.

When the stakes were higher—when it really mattered to her—it could get like this afterwards. And Olivia did really matter to her. She should have anticipated this.

But it might not have been so bad if she could have had just a little peace and quiet.

Like a withdrawing occupying force, she zoned out, leaving her head to descend into chaos.

When she came to, all was calm again.

She was evidently alone now. Looking at her watch she saw she’d been out for ten minutes or so. That wasn’t so bad.

She remembered to piss.

Exiting the cubicle and going to wash her hands, she nearly jumped out of her skin when she turned the corner and found Eva and Jenny were still standing there.

They were locked in a tight embrace, and kissing passionately.

Jane washed and dried her hands. If she didn’t look, perhaps they’d disappear. But they were still there when she’d finished. This was definitely real.

She stood and watched them for a while. They were so absorbed in each other that they seemed not to be aware of her at all. There was real heat coming off them. Their arousal was evident; Jane could smell it.

Barely ninety minutes ago Eva’s mouth had been intoning that her body belonged to Jane. It was funny to see it now so fervently engaged with Jenny’s. It occurred to Jane that she herself had never kissed Eva before—not really, not like this. It looked like it might be... nice.

She’d spoken to Jenny once or twice but she didn’t really know her. She’d never been in her mind before. Normally, without the aid of a spiced-up sandwich, it would have taken her hours to get in and do something like this.

The truth was that Jane wasn’t always in control of her powers. She didn’t like to be reminded of that. She really had no recollection of making this happen.

But they were certainly keeping quiet now. And that must have been her intention.

She tried to access Jenny’s mind to see if she could stop this. Normally, once she’d gained access—be it with the aid of a pill or just hard slog—she could always get back in easily. She used to joke to herself that she never forgot a mind.

But she hadn’t consciously accessed Jenny’s mind; she had nothing to remember. It would take too long to do it now and it would be harder because of Jenny’s proximity to Eva. She could get Eva to break off the kiss, of course, but she had no idea how Jenny would react to that, or how the ensuing situation could be explained to Eva.

Tentatively, Jane put her hand on Jenny’s bottom and gave it a squeeze. It was something she’d always wanted to do and it would have been a shame to pass up the opportunity. Jenny had a nice bottom. It was her best feature.

Emboldened by the lack of a response, Jane lifted the distracted woman’s skirt and checked out her legs. They were nice too. For a short while she indulged in a more intimate examination of that enticing bottom.

Then she washed her hands again and left them to it.

There was a “Cleaning in progress” sign leaning against the wall. She carried it out with her into the corridor, and set it up in front of the toilet door, before walking quickly away.

13 Out Of Character

“Goodnight, Mary.”

“Goodnight, Olivia.”

“Oh, Mary, I...”

“Yes?”

“Er, no, I won’t bother you now. You get off home. I’ll catch up with you tomorrow morning.”

“OK, see you.”

“See you.”

The toilets had appeared to be out of action earlier—Olivia had had to go upstairs. But she was pleased to see that they were available again now. She slipped in there to give Mary time to get clear of the building.

She emerged again when the coast was probably clear.

It was no surprise that Mary’s office wasn’t locked.

The key to Mary’s drawers was in her desk tidy.

The keys to the filing cabinets were in the top drawer.

14 The Gift Of A New Day

“Have you been working your magic again, Jane?”

“Sorry?”

“On Olivia...”

“I don’t get you Mary.”

Mary had a knack of innocently saying things that made it sound like she knew more than she did. She seemed to start every morning with one.

“Well, it’s just that that very nice young woman who was complaining about you yesterday has asked if you’re available to help her with some paperwork today.”

“Oh. That’s nice. And... am I?”

“Well it’s fine by me. But...”

“What?”

“Well, it’s up to you but apparently it’s going to involve some overtime. And she’s got to be at home for some reason.”

“At home?! You mean I’ve got to go to her house?”

“Yeah. It sounded odd when she asked me. But she said she’s got to be home for something late this afternoon. I wasn’t really listening to be honest. She’d drive you there, obviously—you’d go home with her probably mid-afternoon. And she said she’d run you back to your place when you were finished.”

“Right...”

“Are you up for it? It’ll be double-time after five.”

“And what is it I’d be doing?”

“She just said paperwork. I don’t know but she must be sure you can do it. It’s probably just sorting and filing, or something. And I think maybe it’s really to show there’s no ill will involved in her complaining about your outfits, you know? I think it’s her way of being nice.”

“By making me work overtime?”

“I think Olivia actually enjoys working. She thinks everyone does. To be honest I think it would probably be a good idea to graciously accept.”

“Oh. Well, go on then. All right.”

“Good. I’ll tell her. I’ll find out when she wants you too. Mind you, she might change her mind when she sees that skirt.”

“Hey, you never know, she might like it.”

“Hmmm.”

“Well, maybe not.”

“Actually, that reminds me... I got you a little present.”

“Oh Mary! You know you don’t have to keep doing that.”

“Well, it’s not much. And you know I like to buy you these little things.”

“What is it then?”

“Well, it’s just this little chain thing. I think you wear it around your ankle.”

“Ooh! Olivia might like that...”

“Yes, well, not in front of Olivia, please. But, you know, I’d quite like to see it.”

“You want me to put it on? Now?”

“Well, you know I really like to see your legs.”

“Oh Mary! What are you like?!”

“I just thought it might look... Oh! Oh that’s...”

“Do you like it?”

“Oh yes. Oh I must get a photo of that...”

“Another one?! Mary, you’re obsessed with my legs!”

“I know. I’m sorry. But they’re so pretty... And that looks so...”

“It’s OK. I understand. And thank you. You’re very kind to me.”

“Well, I know you think I’m an old fool, but I think you’re lovely. You’re just a lovely girl. And you’re so pretty too. And, well, I just love you, that’s all.”

“I know. I do know. And I love you too Mary. I really do.”

15 Car

Olivia inevitably drove a big 4x4. You can’t be too careful with your twenty minute commute through the city streets. Sometimes it rains.

Setting off from the office, Olivia had managed to find a few things to say about work—mostly about how busy she was. And Jane had at the very least shown willing with her responses. But it was never really a conversation and, inevitably, the underlying awkward silence had won out.

When they stopped at a red light, Olivia’s left hand landed gently and unexpectedly on Jane’s right knee. Jane watched this expensively manicured work of art make its way towards her upper thigh, squeezing, stroking, and generally feeling her up. She turned to look at Olivia’s face, hoping she could make her own amused curiosity look like astonishment.

Olivia was watching her own hand intently. She seemed almost aghast at what it was doing. When she realised Jane was looking at her, her hand froze and her gaze turned to meet Jane’s.

Jane found herself genuinely shocked by the intensity of emotion she saw burning behind those beautiful brown eyes. The muscles in her face seemed suddenly impossible to control. She wanted to smile as if to show it was OK. And of course it was OK, wasn’t it? The lovely Olivia wanted her at last.

But there was a chasm between the casual way in which she’d made this happen and the emotional turmoil evident in Olivia’s eyes.

Jane saw her freedom reflected in those eyes. And just for that brief moment, her face wouldn’t hide her fear.

But it was just a brief moment.

“Olivia.”

“Yes?”

“The lights have changed.”

16 Flat

Jane had expected a house with a gravel drive. In her fantasies it had always been a house with a gravel drive. But it turned out Olivia lived in a flat just like she did.

Well, it wasn’t quite the same. The stairs here were carpeted and smelled neither of urine nor disinfectant. And this would undoubtedly have been called an apartment by those with a financial interest in it.

Still, it wasn’t a house, was it?

It was nice though. Very nice.

“Sorry if it’s a bit of a mess,” said Olivia, sounding oddly miserable as she closed the door.

It wasn’t a mess. Nothing this uncluttered could ever be a mess. It was immaculate. And it was warm too.

Jane wanted to sit on the leather sofa and get down to business with Olivia. And she knew that Olivia wanted to do the same. But evidently there was some kind of hurdle to be cleared first.

Quite apart from the reveal that Jane hadn’t been brought here to help with a mountain of paperwork, and would she mind taking her clothes off and adopting the position, there was clearly something bothering Olivia.

Indeed, when Jane turned back around from her quick survey of the main room, she found Olivia had disappeared. The only door she could have gone through appeared to lead to the kitchen.

Jane stood awkwardly waiting around. It began to feel like Olivia was hiding from her.

She decided directness was probably the best approach. She called through the open kitchen door, trying not to shout, finding it hard to judge her level against the absolute silence of the flat.

“Olivia?”

The response was almost a whisper, and it wasn’t really a response: “Oh god!”

“Olivia, you know in the car...?”

“Oh god! Oh god!”

“I was really glad you did that, Olivia.”

Silence.

“I liked it when you did that. I mean, I really liked it. And, you know, if you wanted to do that some more before we start working... or if you just wanted to forget the work and do that all afternoon... I wouldn’t mind at all. I mean, I think I’d really like that, you know?”

Although there was still no response, Jane knew she was getting through.

She could feel it.

And that meant she could nurture it.

“OK Olivia. Well, I’m going to go and sit on your nice comfortable sofa now. I’ll give you some time to think about it. And when you’re ready, you just come out and join me, and I promise we can do whatever you want to do. Anything.”

In fact Jane did not retire to the sofa immediately. The sofa was too far away.

Olivia’s mind was a mess and Jane did not understand all the anguish, but she did her best to quell it before she felt ready to sit down and await Olivia’s return.

When Olivia did reappear a minute or two later, she seemed perfectly calm and composed. She took in her stride the sight of Jane reclining on her sofa. For the first time she noticed the cute little ankle chain, but even that didn’t break her composure. She stood looking down at Jane for a moment or two before she managed to speak.

“Anything?”

Jane smiled warmly.

“Anything. Absolutely anything.”

Olivia didn’t respond with a smile. Instead she turned and walked away again, but only to retrieve a carrier bag from the stylish leather briefcase she’d carried up from the car.

“I bought you something.”

That was not entirely unexpected. Jane took the bag and peered inside. What she saw there was unexpected.

Having started talking, Olivia didn’t seem able to stop.

“I’d like you to... use it on me. Please. I need you to... to fuck me. I want it to be hard. I need to feel it. I need it to hurt. Oh god, I can’t say it but... Just, please, I deserve it.”

Jane had pulled the big black strap-on from the bag and was eyeing it dubiously. She’d never used one before. Penetration wasn’t really her thing.

She had no idea why Olivia deserved to be fucked by this monster. Perhaps she’d put a wine glass down somewhere without using a coaster. Whatever the reason, there was little doubt this was going to hurt. It hurt just to look at it.

“Jane? Please. Please say you’ll do it.”

Jane kept her eyes on the dildo.

“Of course I’ll do it, Olivia. If you need me to do it then I will. First you’ll take your clothes off. Then you’ll take my clothes off. Then you’re going to put this thing on me. And then I’m going to fuck you with it.”

An afterthought arrived.

“And then you’ll feel better.”

Jane hadn’t expected to understand what Olivia needed. Of course the reason for it may never become clear but the need itself was perfectly straightforward: Olivia needed to be punished.

17 Sofa

It was funny—comical—to look down and see a phallus protruding from between her legs. The dildo had some flexibility and that made it droop down towards the end. That didn’t help.

It became less comical when a kneeling Olivia kissed and licked the thing. And she applied lube to it in such a suggestive manner that Jane almost wished it was real.

And then Jane fucked Olivia.

With a couple of the back cushions laid flat, Olivia could lie on the sofa with her backside resting on the arm and Jane could stand, and deliver. Olivia had thought it all out. She’d even had a towel ready to lie on. She may even have bought it for the occasion in what must have been a busy lunch hour.

Olivia’s body was everything Jane had dreamed of. It did not have the tight perfection of Eva’s; Olivia had flesh and it all stretched and flexed and bounced when Jane slowly thrust the dildo into her. In particular, her breasts were much larger and they moved with a fluidity that was utterly enchanting.

Ironically, after all these months as an untouchable fantasy, Olivia turned out to be more real a woman than Eva. She even glistened with sweat. It was hard to imagine the ultra-cool Eva sweating.

Of course, later Jane would have her fill of those breasts. For now she was making do with Olivia’s thighs and—sometimes—her calves and soft little feet.

The sight of Olivia’s beautiful pussy being so stretched by the dildo was some recompense. Olivia was as fragile and vulnerable as the dildo was hard and unforgiving. Yet her need for this was clear. And she could take it.

But though the dildo was slick now with Olivia’s juices as much as the lube, it wasn’t Jane. This thing had come between them. This thing was fucking the woman of Jane’s dreams, and she could only watch. But she could not deny the power of the display.

18 Bed

“Jane?”

“Yes.”

“I, er... I know something. It’s eating me up. I’m sorry, I just have to talk about it.”

“I thought something was bothering you. So what is it that you know, Olivia?”

“Oh god! How do I say this...?”

“It’s OK. You can tell me anything.”

“OK... Well... I looked at your personnel file yesterday—late on.”

“You shouldn’t be doing that.”

“No, I know. It’s just, well, there’s usually a photo in the file.”

“Oh, Olivia...!”

“I know.”

“Was it a good likeness?”

“I don’t know. Someone had taken it.”

“Oh.”

“I can hardly blame them. I was going to take it too.”

“Ah, that’s... sweet.”

“But, I mean, the whole file was about you wasn’t it? So, I just wanted to read the whole thing anyway.”

“Yeah?”

“Uh-huh. Sorry.”

“It’s OK. I’m flattered. So what did you find?”

“Jane, I... I had this uncle. He was a psychiatrist—quite a respected one, I think. He’s dead now, unfortunately. But we used to talk quite a bit. I mean, I was interested when I was younger, you know? And he told me once...”

“Yes?”

“He told me about this place he’d been to. It was just some professional thing—a seminar, or something. And, anyway, he didn’t say that much—not much detail. He probably said more than he should have really. But he did tell me he’d seen incredible things there. He said there were people there who could... they could just look at people and... they could change their minds: make them believe things, and forget things.”

“That sounds amazing.”

“It did to me when I was thirteen. I mean, that’s why he told me, really. And he told me the name of the place.”

“Yeah? Look, sorry, I’m not getting the point of this at all, Olivia...”

“It was there in your file, Jane. I mean, the name of the place was there. It was just in passing, there in the middle of a letter about you, you know?”

“Oh...”

“Peterson has a son with some mental issues. Did you know that? He’s always harping on about discrimination. He wanted to do something positive. I know he put some feelers out. And I think it’s great—don’t get me wrong. I think it’s great that you’re here working with us. And, I mean, here we are right now, you know? But... I mean, Peterson would never have known—not from that letter. He wouldn’t have known what kind of place it was. He wouldn’t have known what it meant. It’s only because of my uncle that I knew.”

“It’s really just a hospital, Olivia. We weren’t all spoon benders.”

“Jane! It’s not a... Jane, I’m not a lesbian.”

“Well you could have fooled me. I mean, you do a very good impression of one.”

“Please! Jane! I wasn’t a lesbian. And now, suddenly, I’m obsessed with you. And I can’t do anything about it. And... I know I... I know I complained about you and I’m really really sorry about that, but...”

“It’s OK, Olivia. You were right to complain. I was taking the piss with the clothes and stuff.”

“Jane! You did something to me, didn’t you? You made me... want you like this. I know you did. You must have done.”

“It’s just a hospital, Olivia. I was just a bit mixed up back then. I can’t do those things you said. I don’t believe anyone can really.”

“I want to believe you Jane but it’s too much of a coincidence. My uncle told me he was scared by what he saw. And I’m scared now. Oh, I don’t know what to do!”

“How do you mean? You don’t have to do anything. Why do you have to do something?”

“I know about you, Jane! I can’t just ignore this. I was talking to Rachel this morning and I mentioned your name because... because I wanted to hear myself saying your name... and... anyway, do you know what she told me?”

“No, tell me.”

“She told me that she thought you were doing really well here. She said that you’d really settled in and become part of the team. She said you were quiet and hard-working and reliable.”

“Well, that was nice of her.”

“Then she asked me what I thought about you, and I was about to tell her, but then I realised that I was going to say exactly the same things: doing well, settled in, part of the team, quiet, hard-working, reliable. Exactly the same.”

“Really? That’s weird. I mean nice, but weird.”

“Jane, I’ve hardly given you a thought since you started here six months ago.”

“It’s over a year actually, Olivia.”

“Well there you are then. I don’t even know how long you’ve been here. That’s how much attention I’ve been paying.”

“Have you really not thought about me?”

“No. I... Yes, I... Oh god, I don’t know, do I?! You’ve messed with my mind, haven’t you?! I don’t know anymore. But you’ve messed with Rachel’s mind too—that’s the point. I mean, she said all those things about you but I just knew what she was really thinking, because I was going to say those same things and all I was thinking about was you and your body and... oh... I mean, neither of us had any reason to notice you, yet apparently we’ve both been keeping close tabs on your progress.”

“Actually she did notice me...”

“Yes, well, I suppose she might have if you were parading those legs of yours in front of her.”

“You like my legs too though, don’t you?”

“I love your legs. You know I do. I want to stroke them and kiss them and lick them and just... aaargh! But it’s because you’ve messed with my mind, Jane. And you’ve messed with Rachel’s mind too. And for all I know you’ve messed with all our minds. I mean, I can’t just ignore that, can I?”

“You could...”

“Oh god! I can’t! Can’t you see? The guilt if I didn’t do something... But, I can’t do it. I can’t report you—because I couldn’t do anything that I thought might hurt you.”

“Hmmm. I think they call that being conflicted.”

“That would probably cover it, yes.”

“Hmmm. Olivia?”

“Yes?”

“Would you like one of my mints?”

“Ha! I’m not sure it will help, but...”

“Here. But don’t chew it, remember; just swallow it. You know how strong they are.”

“Thanks. Hmmm, that is strong...”

“Have you swallowed it?”

“Yes.”

“Good girl. Feeling better yet?”

“Pah! Hardly! But thank you anyway. You’re very kind. Oh, I do love you...”

“I know. And it’s all right, you know. I’ll make it all right.”

“I wish you could, I really do. But...”

“Don’t worry, Olivia. You just try to relax. You worry too much.”

“I do worry too much...”

“You do. Now, let me have a go on your tits again.”

“Ha! They’re all yours.”

“Hmmm. Now these really are seriously great tits.”

“Why, thank you!”

“But, now, hey, listen... That hospital I was in?”

“Uh-huh?”

“I’m going to massage these for a while...”

“Hmmm, please do.”

“And while I’m doing that, I want you to just think about all of that stuff your uncle told you...”

“Hmmm, OK...”

“The name of the place...”

“Hmmm...”

“What they were doing there...”

“Hmmm...”

“And why they did it.”

“Hmmm, that’s nice...”

“The name of the place...”

“Hmmm... place...”

“What they were doing there...”

“Hmmm, god...”

“And why they did it.”

“Hmmm, that’s why...”

“The name of the place...”

“Hmmm, just a place...”

“What they were doing there...”

“Hmmm, just people...”

“And why they did it.”

“Hmmm, probably just...”

“The name of the place...”

“Hmmm. Are you...?”

“No. What they were doing there...”

“Hmmm. Did you...?”

“Shhh. No. And why they did it.”

“Hmmm, I think something just...”

“Shhh. No, it’s all better now.”

“Hmmm, thank you...”

“Just cleaning in progress.”

“Hmmm. What...?”

“Shhh. Nothing.”

“Hmmm, that’s right, nothing...”

19 Taxi

Jane rang for a taxi at eleven thirty-five, leaving Olivia asleep in bed. She’d taken some money from Olivia’s purse but she’d pay it back. She was scrupulous about that.

She’d used the pill mainly to calm Olivia down and help her to sleep. She’d been in and out of Olivia’s mind all evening; she only ever needed the easy access once. But it had amused her to see such an unknowing response to a planted idea in the midst of Olivia’s crisis over that very thing.

After some pondering, she decided to take the strap-on home with her. It was coated with the purest essence of Olivia, after all. She thought she might sleep wearing it, just to round off the night.

It wasn’t clear what it was that she felt for Olivia, but unusually she felt it more strongly now that she had her than she had felt it before. Did that mean it was love? Was it love if you wanted to sleep wearing the strap-on that you’d fucked them with? This was all a bit new.

It had been two o’clock when they’d left work. She hadn’t brought a coat. It was going to be freezing. Her natural inclination was to believe that she probably deserved it. But it wasn’t going to ruin her night.

She hadn’t said so to Olivia, but she had absolutely no idea who Peterson was. Still, it seemed that he had no idea who she was either. It seemed that nobody did, after all. And in the taxi home, she couldn’t stop smiling. She’d never felt more free.

20 New Day, New Dawn, New Life

“You’re looking cheerful this morning. Did you and Olivia kiss and make up?”

Still the same old Mary then.

“Something like that.”

“Really?”

“No, of course not.”

“You’re pushing it a bit with that outfit, you know.”

“I wore it for you, Mary. You do like it, don’t you?”

“Oh I love it. You know I do. I love to see your legs.”

“I know you do. No photo today?”

“I’ll get one later. My phone’s charging. What time did you finish last night?”

“Sorry?”

“You’ll need to claim the overtime...”

“Oh right. I didn’t really pay attention to the time. I’ll have to check with Olivia—I don’t want to put in a false claim or anything.”

“Are you going to go and ask her dressed like that?”

“She’ll be fine. We got on fine yesterday.”

“Well, you know best, I suppose. Was it OK? She didn’t work you too hard?”

“It was fine. She was fine. She’s very nice, really.”

“Oh, she is, I know. But, I’d hate for you to be exploited. And I hope you got your beauty sleep, because, well, you know...”

“Oh I slept very well, Mary. Don’t you worry about that. I slept long and hard, long and hard.”

“I think you mean deep, dear.”

“Yeah, long, and hard, and deep.”

21 Just A Quick Thank You

“Hi Sue.”

“Oh, hi... Wow! Hi Jane.”

“Thanks for helping me out the other day.”

“What? Oh, Olivia’s sandwich. I’d forgotten about that. It was nothing.”

“Do you have a couple of minutes?”

“Of course. I was only going to get a coffee.”

“Could you come to the meeting room with me? It won’t take long.”

“Well, sure. But why?”

“Because I’d like to thank you properly.”

Jane leaned in to whisper.

“And because my pussy wants you. Right now.”

Sue came.

22 Dress Code Violation

Olivia was busy. Naturally. But she liked to be busy. And she was in a very good mood this morning.

A loud double knock came, closely followed by the girl.

From top to bottom: a low-cut and cropped white t-shirt, a black leather skirt approximately five inches long, light-coloured tights with a slight sheen to them, and black stiletto ankle boots.

Olivia stared. There was no need to pretend not to. Indeed, the girl was striking a catwalk pose by the door, apparently for that very purpose. Then she sashayed slowly across the office, and around Olivia’s desk, where she stopped and stood in a similar pose.

Close up Olivia could almost smell the cheapness of the clothes. Or perhaps it was something else that she could smell.

The top was cropped so short that she could see the bottoms of the girl’s small naked breasts. The tights were clearly far from new. The boots too had seen better days.

But those legs, that midriff...

All in all it was a potent ensemble.

“Hello Olivia.”

Olivia met the girl’s insouciant gaze calmly.

“Hi.”

“Is there anything you’d like me to do for you?”

Olivia scanned the girl’s whole face for a while before locking back onto her eyes. She pushed her chair back a couple of inches. Then she swivelled it around to face the girl. Her own skirt was much longer, but also much looser. When she lifted its hem and parted her legs, her expensive black silk underwear was exposed. She slid down in her chair a little, to bring her pussy a little nearer, to make access easier. Still not breaking eye contact, she pulled her knickers hard to one side. Then she raised her eyebrows, just slightly.

After a moment or two, the girl’s eyes dropped down to take in Olivia’s pussy and Olivia was pleased to see the hunger in them. Then the little tramp knelt down before her and, without ceremony, began to lick between her legs.

Olivia reached back, groping for the mouse on her desk. She located and opened an email she’d received earlier that morning with the subject, “The document you wanted.” She opened the attachment full-screen. It was a pin-sharp close-up of Jane’s pussy.

The words fell easily from Olivia’s lips: whore, tramp, bitch, slut.

And each one only drove Jane to lick harder, for it seemed to her that she deserved them. This was her place and she needed to be put in it.

She needed to be punished.

The need was too great to ignore. And she didn’t have to ignore it. She had the owner of this divine pussy to punish her, and keep her on the straight and narrow. And Olivia would be more than happy now to oblige.

Not taking her pills had left Jane free to be herself. And now she felt she was really off the leash: free of the Institute; free of its paranoia. And of course her powers were part of the self she was free to be. That was just how it was; they came with the package.

OK, so she couldn’t always stop herself just taking what she wanted. She knew that. She was a slut, in a way.

But wasn’t she doing her penance right now? Olivia, Rachel, some of the others—they’d make sure she was punished for such indulgence. And after all, wasn’t it she who’d made sure of that? Surely that was to her credit.

And she was still seeking true redemption.

In the locked filing cabinet in Meeting Room 3 a big black strap-on dildo had been added to the collection. Jane hadn’t worked out yet how it was going to happen, but soon Olivia would fuck her with that. After all, it had done Olivia some good last night; perhaps it would work for her too.

But if it didn’t...

If being fucked by that monster dildo somehow failed to absolve Jane and finally make her truly free...

Well, she could always think of something else.