The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ImproveU

by dirtyfairy

“Did you send some men to see me?”

Sarah suddenly clenched up. Peter, the boy of her dreams, had asked her a question and usually she couldn’t help but answer truthfully, lest he lose respect for her. But ImproveU had told her – ‘Fight old urges. Take control of your life.’ That was all well and good, but they hadn’t said he’d be so curious. She had no idea what to say…

“Um… yes. What did they say to you?”

“It’s funny,” he giggled, taking a sip of coffee, his full, beautiful lips folding around the cup “My memory’s quite hazy. They took me somewhere for the weekend,”

This was certainly strange. The company hadn’t mentioned anything like this. In fact, for the amount of hard cash she’d given them they’d been very secretive. But no, she’d been told to see the course through. With unfamiliar confidence.

“Did you have fun?”

“I think so… I mean, I feel great. They must’ve given me skin treatments and allsorts. My ass looks particularly good today, don’t you think?”

That was a change. Peter was usually lovely to her, but never spoke to her like that. Showing himself off so brazenly. He worried that boasting about himself would be like teasing her. He didn’t reciprocate her feelings towards him, but now he was… flirting with her!

“It does,” she gulped. He had a fantastic behind – curved and firm – but it did look a little better today. She should know, having spent years admiring it. Could the company have done that? Surely not…

“I had time to think this weekend, Sarah… And I want to say I’m sorry,”

“Sorry?” she blushed. It was usually her saying that to him. “Why?”

“I… God, I’ve been such a man-bitch to you, haven’t I?” he smiled, sadly “You’ve been lovely and I’ve just spurned your advances constantly. So horrible of me,”

“No…” She protested, but he interrupted.

“Remember that time you got drunk and told me all those dirty things and I giggled at you. I’m sorry. I’ve been such a tease!”

She blushed harder, despite herself. She’d once revealed some things that he hoped he’d never hear. About her, him and hour long session of dirty pussy licking. She’d hoped he’d forgotten about it. The utter shame!

“So… I was sort of wondering if I could help?”

“Help?”

Before she could say anything more, Peter had disappeared under the table and she could hear a shuffling over the tablelegs. “What the?!” She was wearing an old pair of jeans and no belt which had always came off very easily. Peter found that out in very short order, to her horror and complete excitement.

“What are you doing?”

“Um… I was just wondering if it’d be okay if I could, you know, use my tongue on you. Like you told me about that time?”

“Yes!” she found herself whispering, her mouth kicking in before her mind. “I mean… no. Here?”

It was no good. He was already enthusiastically covering her inner thighs with kisses, those lips of his having quite the effect. Sarah wasn’t the prettiest of girls and she wasn’t the most confident of them either, and so she didn’t get much male attention. The first few moments of his assault had already made up for her dry spell. And he hadn’t even touched her pussy yet… Oh, she’d spoken to soon!

When had she gotten so wet? She could feel him pushing her soaked knickers out of the way before he started to roll his tongue over her clit again and again, like some manic morse code machine. Each tap was like a jolt of pure joy to her brain. And then he started lapping.

His technique – or rather gift from the Gods, as Sarah would gladly put it – was half skill, half gusto. Combined with the fact they were in a public place meant it was all too much for sex starved Sarah, and a monster orgasm rolled through her body. The world turned a lovely shade of pink and she felt total bliss, if only for the crescendo. Still cumming, she seemed to buck her hips, uncontrollably—like a boy on prom night—and found one of her hands reaching down to hold Peter’s head there until she finished. He didn’t complain.

With little shame he crawled out from under the table, attracting a strange look from the waiter. His face was covered in her juice – literally covered! When did she start to cum so hard? The boy of her dreams smiled, licking his lips and fingers.

“I didn’t know you ejaculated, Sarah,” he whispered, still cleaning up her juices. The sight of it was getting her wet all over again, further confusing the situation. Had she disgusted him? “It’s kinda hot,”

“I didn’t know I did…”

She tried to take stock but the entire scenario was hard to take in. Had ImproveU changed him? That seemed possible.

“You taste heavenly, by the way,” he added.

Okay, she figured. Definite. But had they changed her, too? She’d never been so wet before, and certainly never experienced orgasm so… explosive! But if that was what she paid for then she wasn’t going to complain either.

“Um… thank you?”

“No, thank YOU, Sarah. That’s just the tip of my apology iceberg. A silly little session of dirty, risky head can’t make up for everything I’ve done to you,”

She tried to interject, but found herself shouted down.

“No, Sarah! I’ll do anything for you, but you’re too nice. I can’t let you let me off the hook to easily. I’ve been bad. Now… do you need any errands run? I’ve though of some things you’ll need, but I’m nowhere near perfect,” he smiled, sweetly.

Sarah didn’t know what to say. “No, it’s okay. Um… go for it?”

With that he hopped up to his feet, trying to hide the tent sticking out from between his legs – had she done that? Her chunky body displayed in such unflattering clothes? That’d certainly be something new. “Thanks, Sarah,” With his lips licked clean of her nectar he kissed her on the cheek and departed. She could swear he put a special swing into his hips, as she’d always wished he would.

“No problem…”

Curiouser and curiouser.

* * *

Walking along rain-soaked streets Sarah made a second attempt to take stock. On a whim, she’d decided to pay a lovely telephone operator a large sum of money to improve her life, back last week. Apart from them giving her some cheesy advice and self-empowerment tips which she’d hear a million times before nothing had happened, so she proceeded to feel like an idiot and move on. But now her long time crush but ‘friend’ had performed some very un-platonic acts on her underneath a coffee shop table and she was feeling strangely positive. She chocked it up to the new week, but it hadn’t worn off yet. If anything it’d joined up with the excitement she’d felt back in the café – almost snowballing now, with every step she took.

Thinking back to the hot little strut Peter used to exit the coffee house, she found herself mulling over her own walk. She tried something similar herself, just for fun, adding more sway into her wide hips. She’d always thought them a bit ugly, but this walk was feeling better and better as they swung. Somewhere across the road a builder whistled at her! Her natural reaction would’ve been to blush and stop, but not this time. It made her… widdy! Her new mood, this ball of horniness and optimistic, ate embarrassment up like fuel for a furnace, and she continued to walk. She didn’t know what had put her in such a good mood and didn’t really care. She was content to enjoy it while it lasted – wolf whistles from horny men were cherries ontop of the cake.

Suddenly she regretted dressing so boring this morning. Old jeans and a t-shirt – what was she, a teenager? Okay, her body wasn’t exactly that of a super models… but she had a full pair of breasts to show off. And if displaying them would get her more attention, more of that girlish giddy glee, then so be it. She turned into a nearby clothes shop and slipped her credit card from her purse…

* * *

“I think you need to be re-measured,”

Sarah frowned. Hey bra size had been a healthy 34C since she turned 18. Why would it have changed? Nevertheless, the pixie of a shop assistant was pouting, her cute little jaw set.

It’d started half an hour ago, when Sarah had entered the shop and found herself a little lost. Mid-afternoon and the store was quiet. The shop assistant, Tina, according to her name badge, had been very eager to help and they’d got to talking. Sarah told her how she wanted to pick up a few new outfits. She vaguely remembered using words like ‘kicky’ and ‘daring’ and the shop girl had gotten very excited.

She’d swept around various rails and racks whilst enquiring about Sarah’s various sizes, seizing item after item before ushering her into a changing room.

They’d started by stripping Sarah down to her underwear, which seemed like a good idea at the time. And, to tell the truth, it still felt pretty good. She couldn’t say she would’ve had the confidence to bare so much skin in the presence of another woman a week ago, but it suddenly felt perfectly fine.

They’d started by throwing away her old jeans and experimenting with stockings. Sarah had a pair at home an old boyfriend had bought her, but hadn’t felt the attraction at the time. The pair Tina handed her must’ve been made out of a different material, though – the moment she rolled them onto her ankles her skin began to tingle in anticipation. By the time they were all the way up they felt like heaven. Tina smiled at her reaction, and… did she bite her lip?

Although Tina wanted to talk underwear, Sarah suddenly realised hers were still wet from her adventure in the coffee shop, so skipped to the next item – a pencil skirt so fitted it took a little tugging up over her hips. On the rack it’d seemed both two thin and too short for her. Once on, though, she was more than happy with the look. The criss-cross patterned stockings peeked out from under the black skirt, almost teasingly. Above, the skirt hugged the curves of her behind with military precision, transforming the shape she was often worried about into a weapon in it’s own right. Tina certainly had good taste.

It was then they’d got to working on Sarah’s top half, and the bra argument had begun. Sarah swore she’d always been a 34C, even if her bras had began to feel a little tight since the weekend, but Tina couldn’t agree.

“This is my job, honey. You’re bigger than a C cup,” the elfin girl was now armed with her tape measure, thumbing it out in preparation. Sarah was about to object when her usual worrisome side backed down. Tina was an expert on breasts, after all. It was silly to think she knew more about something than an expert. She was just a layperson when it came to the female chest. Tina must’ve seen… thousands.

Sarah felt a smile creep onto her lips. Why was that such a naughty thought? There was nothing dirty about measuring, was there? Tina was simply being helpful. Although, she thought, Peter was being helpful earlier, wasn’t he? Helping her out with that little bout of horniness. Was it similar?

She snapped out of her idle musings when Tina reached around to unhook her bra. This was completely normal, she reminded herself. There was no need to be alarmed… or excited. Her traitorous body shivered at the girl’s touch, and the old cotton garment dropped to the floor.

“Put your arms up for me, Sarah,”

Tina worked the tape measure quickly, pressing and brushing against her skin. Despite inner protestations, her body reacted to the measuring unprofessionally. Her nipples woke up for the second time that day and, no longer constrained by cotton, swelled up to attention. They were full and pointed and round, and Sarah swore Tina caught more than a casual glance.

“By my reckoning you’re a 38DD, Sarah,” she said, her voice breathy. Sarah glanced down to see the smaller woman staring at her bust. She was going to say something when Tina spoke again. “But I’ll have to just… check…”

Before she knew it, Tina’s small, cold hands were hefting her breasts up, feeling the weight. Her body shivered, harder this time, as her nipple dropped down into the space between Tina’s middle fingers.

“These… are wonderful…” she sighed, absentminded squeezing on Sarah’s tits.

“Really?” she groaned. She’d always worried they were too big, clumsy, almost. Tina’s hands and eyes vehemently disagreed.

“Uh huh… could I just…” the girl didn’t get to asking for permission. Before Sarah knew it, there were a pair of pouting pixie lips wrapped around her left nipple, and she was stifling a moan.

“I… I don’t usually do this with girls,”

“Me…” Tina muttered, between licks “Neither…”

She could’ve fooled Sarah!

She collapsed down onto the changing room bench. Somehow Tina managed to stay locked on, and even straddle her as they landed. Sarah through her head back as the shop girl went to work…