The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The one who thought he was immune

Disclaimer : This is a work of Gay Fiction, although it draws many parallels with my own life. It features explicit sexual fantasies, including mind control and hypnosis. I have ensured no real names are used, and as it is a work of fiction if any of the people this is based upon have problems with the way the feel they have been portrayed, tough.

It’s a story damnit, be flattered I wrote it about you. It’s my imagination, so you can’t sue me. If you might want to, by reading on, you waive the right to.

Scenesetting

About three years ago now, I met the love of my life, James, a wonderful person all-round. Not that we don’t have our disagreements, who doesn’t, but we get on well, and have been living together for 2 and a half years now (the man’s a saint, you say?). We met up through a choir—yes a gay choir, kinda like London Gay Mens Chorus, only with Lesbians and Bi’s too :—). He was tall, and kinda moody looking with his monobrow (yes, I soon sorted that out!), and it took us a while to get talking, but we got over it. By the time we were talking about moving in together, I started meeting his friends—neither of us have many, even now. His main ones were the obligatory Fag-Hag and a couple who he got together with the fag-hag. When he introduced me to Steve and Jane, I could barely talk—he was absolutely mind-blowingly gorgeous, but I could see why he was with her—shelf. Let me elaborate : Blonde and Spiky, 6′2 (James is 6′4), sharp-dressing, really cute boyish face with still a little puppy fat, 23yrs old and at the time, still living with his folks (Mind, James was too, 23 and still living at home). Oh, and that other little thing—when he turned round, there it was, the arse to die for, not too big, just squidgy enough, but well formed and in those black jeans, if he was gay, I’d have been his!

So, there you go, now you know more about the three of us, I’ll continue. After the first meeting I just had to ask : “James, love, are you telling me that you’ve known this Georgeous hunk of manhood a long time and you never did anything?". He confirmed it and gave me some more background : “We met when we started the same school together at 8 yrs old. We were both pretty scared and hit it off straight away. We have always been ‘best mates’, but I never tried anything. In fact he was the last person I ‘came out’ to, and he was upset that I didn’t tell him before.” I was stunned, for the second time that evening. It was obvious why James had left Steve ‘til last—he was scared of losing him as a friend, and I think on a subconscious level he wanted him as more.

His first hypno experience

That was three years ago, and now, with the help of a few internet pages and a couple of good books, I’ve been learning about hypnosis and nlp. We meet Steve and Jane most weeks, either for Cinema, DVD nights (yeah, I got a writer and rent-copy movies!), the occasional play and just social evenings. Sometimes there’s another couple too, but we don’t see them as often.

I started trying out some nlp on Steve, just to “test” my newfound knowledge and abilities. The first time was at their house, when I noticed him licking his lips as if he were thirsty. I asked him if he’d like a brew, as I’ll make one. Just before he answered, I tapped my temple twice. That sounds corny, but that’s how it started. Of course he wanted the tea, so of I went and made it. I did it a couple more times that evening—“Are you tired?", “Would you like some popcorn?” etc. I didn’t over-do it, ‘cos I wanted to be suruptitios—main reason being that I didn’t want him or his fianceé (yep, she had pressured him into asking by this point, and they had a joint mortgage :—( ) to notice.

The next weekend, I was as careful, but inside I was bursting to find out if I could use this newly-implanted trigger. I had by this point backed it up by doing it every time I said yes too. I miraculously restrained myself until the next week. Sure enough, it worked! I got him to make me a cup of tea, just after I had said no and he sat back down. That was a bit mean, but it worked. I now knew I had him were I wanted him, in the kitchen (Yes, I went to keep that gorgeous arse company!).

I talked to him about a few things while the kettle was boiling—we are both computer programmers, specialising in different areas. As he was making the cup of tea—just for me mind, I’d well planted that trigger as he didn’t even make himself one—I mentioned hypnosis. He sniggered a bit and made jokes like “I will obey, yes master” (Yes, I did get a little turned on by that...), but I suggested he go under for me, so he could see how enjoyable it was. He looked an me as if I had gone out, then trying to work out if I meant it. At the point where I was nodding, he looked taken aback (I had to time it just right, of course) and then when I thought he was considering whether to humor me or not, I did the magic double-tap. Immediately, he said “Yes, sure that sounds like fun”.

So, that arranged, I let him suggest it, when we were back sat down in the living room. James looked at me with that “What are you planning?” face. I just kept it simple, when Steve asked (in front of Jane and James) if I’d let him see what hypnosis was like, I asked him “Are you sure, it’s got to be consensual, as it won’t work otherwise.” He seemed a little taken aback, it was my idea afterall, but went ahead with it anyway. I took him through a basic induction and he was superb (considerable tents from me and James). Arm as light as a feather, forgot his own name (made him think it was Slut for a while!), forgot the number 5, liked it a lot. I held back (will as strong as the rod in my pants!) and just let him feel relaxed and wanting more. I told him he’d remember nothing about it apart from the wonderful feeling of relaxation and using nlp techniques, got him to a state where I knew that when I took him back up, he’d come back for more, without Jane noticing.

That night I’m sure I heard James mutter “oh Steve, Yes!” in his dreams, but it may have been my imagination.

The Fiance

The next step was to get Jane to ignore the subtle changes in Steve’s personality. Jane, herself was similar to me—she wanted Steve wrapped around her little finger! I was drawing a blank on how to do this when Jane herself volunteered for hypnosis. Apparently my nlp phrasing to get Steve coming back for more had made him convince her that it was wonderful too! Jane was not such an easy subject, and having a woman submit just was not a turn on at all, but this time, Steve was not about, so I could use more direct wording to greater effect. I ran her through deepening after deepening to get her to just accept whatever I said and then proceeded. “You will always let Steve come and be hypnotised at my house, and you will never suspect that anything is going on between us. You will also never link any unusual behaviour on Steve’s part as anything to do with hypnosis”. This I got her to repeat ad nauseum, until I felt sure it would permeate every part of her mind. I also added a few more commands (suggestions—honest!)—she would not enjoy hypnosis much, and therefore I didn’t have to worry about her pestering me, and also whenever I say “your husband is Gay” she’d be straight off.

It was as simple as that. I got an sms from Steve the next day, asking when I could fit him in. I didn’t need much convincing, and let him come over straight from work.

Deeper and deeper

When I told James that Steve was coming over after work, he was rather excited, but I made him promise he would stay in the attic until I called him, as that way he could come down whilst Steve was mid-trance. One other thing I should mention, James has a suit fetish and Steve arrived in a suit. An opportunity too good to miss, I thought. When Steve came in, he noticed James was not in, I made up some excuse about seeing a relative, which he seemed to buy. He was quite keen to get “down to business”, and I first made him a really nice hot chocolate, to help him to relax. The hot chocolate was one of my “special ones”—Green and Black’s Maya Gold, grated and melted, 50% milk and a shot of Quantro.

He was pleased but eager to go under, so I took him down and stripped from the waist down. I knew there was no chance of having sex with him—he’s straight, but I wasn’t about to waste this opportunity. I placed a towel over his lap and proceded with some more deepening, until he was totally limp. I started placing discreet changes in his outlook, physical contact with me would make him feel close to me and slightly arouse him—I didn’t go too far, as too much change too soon is no good.

I also made him open without question any emails from me, and run any attachments of any that had the word Slut in the title, which he would not see as Slut, but his own name. This provided me with the perfect way of deepening his command set—I owned many different hypnosis programs, all with editable text. I got him to open his eyes and not be able to stop complementing me. This re-inflamed my imagination and by means of making his arm move in a nice rhythm, which he clicked with his tounge, I knew I had him, so I got his mind to thing his arms were still behind his head and checked to see that his arm was still moving. It was! I’ll let your own imagination accomodate what happened next, suffice it to say that I made sure I could get his clicking to go faster.

When I was done, I disposed of the towel, cancelled the clicking and got him to stand up straight, not feel a thing and wait awhile. I brought James down blindfolded, so that he couldn’t see Steve until I wanted him to—Yes I am a control freak, okay! He instantly went rock hard, and I let him fondle Steve until James was nearly coming. We took some pictures with the DigiCam of Steve and James in various positions, all of them with James totally nude and Steve still in his suit. James still treasures those pictures to this day.

After James had cum, twice, into the same towel, he got dressed and I brought Steve back up, but not until I’d made sure that this towel would be what he cleaned his car windscreen with, and that every time he did, he thought about me kissing him, and got a little turned on, each time moreso. I also made certain that it would not get washed, the only way to make it cleaner was to take it into the bath with him, but that would cause him to have a wet dream about me. I also made sure that he would be difficult to live with if he didn’t come for at least one session a week.

A night’s clubbing

After about a month of once-a-week sessions with me and my crystal, I was ready for the big test—could I get him to let me fuck him, preferably whilst he was conscious and fully aware of what he was doing. Of course by this point I had had him suck me of and he had become much more responsive to any suggestion I made even when he was conscious. I had taken him to gay bars and even french-kissed on the dance floor—James really enjoyed watching that—but as far as I was aware, he didn’t feel any attraction to me, he just enjoyed being obedient. Okay, I’ll come clean here, I wanted him badly to fall in love with me and didn’t dare ask if he had any feelings for me on that kind of level as I didn’t want rejection. Anyway, tonight was special, the three of us were going out clubbing, he was going to get some random guy’s number and lose it, and the three of us were to go home together—in his car. All started well, and there was much enjoyment when he seemed interested in a fairly cute guy at the club. I assumed he was just obeying my suggestion to enjoy himself, but then I started to wonder. I brushed it off, and enjoyed the floor show as they danced together. When they were both fully exhausted, I beckoned them over, they came (cou;d Steve do anything but?) and ended up stood leaning on each other, arms around each other’s shoulders.

Alright, so this guy was a major stud, obviously a gym-o-holic, but I can forgive some things for his beauty. One thing I could not stand though was what he did next—he reached inside his jacket and brought out a packet of cigarettes (Note to reader: it’s my fantasy, and that’s my opinion. Enjoy the rest of the story!). The rest of us looked shocked—okay we’re all non-smokers and it’s just unusual to find someone we like as much as that and find they smoke. For all of us, it seemed a big turn-off. The cogs started turning at this point... “Do you really want to be spending all that money and reduce your lifespan?” I asked. “That’s a little brutal” said Steve, to my surprise, but I let him off. “I suppose, it’s just I can help if he doesn’t” I said. That was enough trigger for Steve, he started enthusing about how I’d really brought him out of his shell, how he didn’t get stressed anymore etc. “Okay, Okay...” said the dark haired stranger, “I guess I have been spending more on them recently, when can you fit me in?". I decided to play it cool. “Well, seen as you are not gonna get this guy’s number tonight, howsabout you give me yours, and once we’ve arranged a session, I’ll give it to him?” He seemed a little taken aback by my cockiness, but agreed, whilst carefully slipping Steve his number too. Steve wasn’t having any of it though—“I don’t want the number of an ashtray—I’ll get your number when you have given up—Don’t worry, this guy’s a genius—You’ll be free of them in a week or so.”

Leaving the club, Steve looked downhearted, and so I asked him why. “I just really quite fancied getting someone’s number tonight, and I figured I’d get the other dancer’s, but he turned out to be a smoker.” I of course knew why, but I still wanted to hear what his story would be, as he would have no idea that I made him want to—“So, okay, I’m a little confused here, Steve, just why do you want a gay guy’s ‘phone number? Just for the hell of it? To annoy Jane?". I was not prepared for the response. “I want to see if I’m gay, but I can’t ask anyone I know to help me find out, I’d be too embarrassed.” he said, in a lowered voice, we were outside afterall. I needed time to think about this, so I quickly suggested he wait until we got into the car and then repeat what he had just said.

The Final Bid

As he sat down, I let him repeat it, which he did, in the same depressed tone of voice, word for word. I told him it was okay, that he didn’t need to worry, and that if he really wanted to find out if he was gay, I (we) could help. He looked shocked and said “I couldn’t do it with you, either of you, it’s just not right.” I said that I understood, and not to worry, there’d be plenty of other chances to find the guy to experiment with. Needless to say, I made sure that he accepted my hand on his knee all the way home, and I didn’t try anything until we did.

As we crossed the threshold, he asked me if I’d hypnotise him again, to which I slowly agreed (yeah, I managed to steel myself for a bit first), as always, he went under in an instant, and James and I discussed him whilst he drifted until I touched his forehead. “So, are you gonna?” asked James. “I think so... I just want to make sure he’ll be okay with it afterwards”. “Good idea” he concurred. He went upstairs and got dressed for sex (yeah, he likes suits, pay attention!) , whilst I massaged Steve’s feelings, memories and will to experiment with us both. When I checked James was ready, I brought Steve back up, and within minutes he was flirting with me and then kissing me, and then I led him upstairs. When we reached the bedroom, I told him that if he wanted to try anything, he’d have to first undress himself and then James (I could manage to get undressed myself, but James would really enjoy being undressed by his straight best mate.

Once there were three naked men in the bedroom, I lost control, I started by just sensually rubbing every part of Steve’s naked body, until he was shivering with anticipation, then James started playing with Steve’s equipment as a precursor to the best blow job he would ever have (okay, so that was suggested too) and when that started I got the cold, cold lube and started to matt his wonderfully downy blonde ass-hair, and every time ho groaned from the pleasure James was giving him, I fingered him a bit deeper, until I had two fingers fully inside him. I had already given him a trigger to cum when I whispered “slut!” into his ear, and when James looked tired, that’s exactly what I called him. I wish I had had a camcorder for the contortions his face made whilst he realised he was cumming into his best friends mouth. With James completely satisfied I persuaded Steve that okay, so he’d been given a blow job by another man and enjoyed it, but that didn’t mean he enjoyed gay sex, and that had him begging me to fuck him! I pushed him down onto the bed, got his legs up so I could see his face as it was happening. James laid down beside him and we all three took turns at kissing while Steve was nice and vulnerable. Need I say that I was solid as a cock-shaped rock by this point? I had made sure that he would let me go all the way with him, but I didn’t alter how he would feel about it, I’m not about to change someone’s basic instincts (well, not the very basic ones anyway), but to my delight he enjoyed it thoroughly—I’d have been able to tell if he was pretending. As I shafted him, he was howling in pleasure and we were all kissing periodically (not my first threesome, but certainly my most enjoyable!) I was getting close and so was James, just watching his best mate being fucked by his boyfriend. Just before I came, I again called Steve a slut, and was rewarded by a simultaneous spurting of us both (“cum together, right now!"), producing a surprising amount of Steve-juice all over me and him. I smeared as much off him and onto James as I could and as I disentangled, removing my condom as I did so (what, you think I’d risk unsafe sex even with a straight guy -yeah right!), I ordered him to lick it off us both. I don’t know whether it was his suggestibility or his gratitude, but he obliged, and then we all went to sleep, Steve first, and then James, and when I could no keep my eyes open, even watching these two sleeping beauties, I drifted off too.