The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Imago Dei

mc, mf, md

Synopsis: A computer website can make any picture you tell it to, even one that enslaves minds.

“Do you want to see something super cool?” Reba asked.

“I’m working on something,” David said from his workstation.

The pair were at their condo in the spare bedroom, and both were working at computers. The desk was really a big table, and Reba had her PC computer on one side and David had his on the other so they could face each other, but not see what each other was working on. Behind each person were books, binders, and boxes of electronics and computer references.

Reba had light brown hair that was just a shade beyond red. She did have freckles on her button nose and round cheeks. She looked out on the world with brown eyes behind thick large glasses. Her body was small and thin from someone that only ate food when her body needed it.

David was the kind of guy that looked sexy but acted like a nerd. He was just over five feet ten inches, and his hair was dark brown. He had the square jaw and sharp angles that many women found attractive. He was easy to smile and laughed at much of the world and himself. When David would take a break he would do push-ups, a quick jog around the condo complex, or any manner of quick exercises to get his blood pumping, but not break a sweat. David also had no idea how to talk to women, except about computers, and that’s how he met Reba

“Oh, come on,” Reba said with a pout. “This AI program will make anything you say into a picture.”

“Speech to image AI technology has been done,” David said tapping away at his computer keyboard.

“True, but this algorithm, from Imago Dei, is one of those that pulls information from obscure areas of the internet and makes things you wouldn’t believe,” Reba said. “Okay I’m spending the money on a subscription, for a week.”

“More or less than a pizza?” David asked as he clicked his mouse a few times.

“About the same,” Reba replied. “Okay, let me try it out. Show me a picture of David naked.”

“You didn’t specify who,” David said from his computer. “You could get David Tennant, David Spade, or even David Hasselhoff.”

“Wow, I got you,” Reba said looking at her monitor. “They must have used location data to find out who I most likely was talking about when I said ‘David’ and got your body nearly perfect.”

David stopped tapping on his keyboard and looked up. “Nearly perfect?” David asked.

“They made your dick longer but thinner than real life,” Reba said taking everything in on the picture. “They also shaved your chest. I like it this way. You should shave your chest.”

“Not now,” David said tapping at his computer. “I need to finish this before five, or I’m going to be chewed out at eight in the morning.”

“Oh, come on, test this out,” Reba said moving her microphone, so it pointed at David. She sat up a little more and stretched so it was close to David. “Just say whatever.”

“I’m busy,” David said. “You have your own work to do.”

“I’m procrastinating,” Reba said. “So, do as I say and use your imagination.”

“Sure,” David said looking up with a snide grin. “Give me a picture that will hypnotize Reba into doing anything I say.”

“What?” Reba said in shock as she sat back down, holding the microphone. She looked at her computer monitor, and the effect was pronounced.

Her glasses reflected the light from the monitor, but the image on the screen was something so psychedelic that when David saw the reflection, even he felt a little lightheaded. Reba’s eyes could not look away from a mass of colors that were arranged in such a way they looked like they were moving. Almost instantly her mind seemed to be washed over in a flood of images and hue. The patterns of colors seemed to make words, or shapes that her mind interpreted as words, which pushed out all other thoughts. The flood of shades in pastels and neon scrubbed all that was Reba from her conscious mind. The woman sat looking at her computer monitor, mindless, blank, open, and obedient.

David smirked at this, thinking it was an act. His momentary lightheadedness was something he chalked up to low blood sugar. “Ha, ha,” David said humorlessly getting back to his work. “How about you minimize that picture and get your work done.”

“Okay,” Reba said with little emotion. She did as she was told, and now her mind seemed focused on only one thing, getting her programming work done. She had to get her work done. There was nothing else in her mind but doing her work. Reba sat there, programming, and all other distractions were nothing to note or be concerned about. While she linked programs together her rumbling belly, full bladder, and itchy shirt tag were noticed but the concern for them just wasn’t there.

It wasn’t until late afternoon that her low toned moaning was annoying David. “What’s up with you?” He asked leaning back in his computer chair.

“I need to pee,” Reba said not taking her eyes off her work.

“Well go to the bathroom and pee, don’t let—,” David said this and as soon as the permission left his lips Reba shot out of the room for the bathroom.

She was gone for far less time than usual and when she did come back it was with her eyes still dazed and walking funny. “Do you feel better?” David asked as a joke.

“I did pee, but I also need to poop,” Reba said getting back to her chair.

David rolled his eyes and asked, “So why didn’t you poop?”

“You said I could pee, but said nothing about pooping,” Reba replied getting back to work.

“And you’re doing what, now?” David asked putting his hands behind his head.

“I am getting my work done,” Reba replied.

David rubbed his eyes. “Reba, go do whatever your body tells you, you should do,” David said.

In a waddle Reba went out the door and quickly shut the door to the bathroom. She was in there for a very long time. She was in there long enough for David to become concerned and knock on the door.

“Reba, honey, are you okay in there?” David asked.

“I’m fine,” Reba said back a little more animated.

“So, um, what’re you doing in there?” David asked.

“Masturbating,” Reba replied.

David was a little stunned by this. “Um, honey, why are you masturbating?” David finally asked.

“My body is telling me that I need to cum, and you said I should do what my body tells me,” Reba replied with a grunt at the end.

“I was thinking more like food and water, but how about you stop that and come out here,” David said.

“Okay,” Reba answered.

“Wash your hands first,” David quickly added.

There was a sound of running water and then the door opened. Reba stepped out with her face and body sweaty. Her light brown hair was damp dark near her brow. She wasn’t wearing her glasses. She wasn’t wearing anything. Her A-cup breasts stood out with hard and erect nipples. Her bush was wet with sweat and juices. Her vagina was swollen and there was a stream of clear fluid running down her sweaty leg.

“Reba, honey, what’s going on?” David asked.

Reba opened her mouth to speak and there was a sudden indecision in her eyes. “I looked at that AI picture,” Reba said with a distant voice. “My mind, brain, soul, is now focused on anything you tell me to do.”

“Well,” David said running his hand through his short hair. “That sounds like bullshit.”

“I have to do what you say,” Reba said as if half asleep. “I have to get my work done. I have to listen to my body.”

“Really, and you’re horny too?” David asked using a vulgar word that would normally set Reba off.

“I am very aroused by this situation,” Reba replied.

“What situation?” David asked for clarification.

“The situation where you have complete control over my mind, body, and soul,” Reba said.

“I learn new things about you every day,” David responded in a humorous tone. “So how much control over you do I have?”

“Total,” Reba replied. “I will obey you in all things.”

“Interesting,” David said rubbing the stubble on his chin. “Reba, have a powerful orgasm here and now.”

“AAHHH!!!” Reba yelled as her hands flew to between her legs. “YES MASTER!!!” Reba yelled this as her body shot out a spray of juices that covered the floor. Her hips and ass started shaking as her pussy opened again and there were half a dozen sprays of cum juice all over the floor. Her knees buckled and she dropped, but David was there to catch her. Her body jerked and jumped in his arms as her pussy shot forward in pulse after pulse of pleasure that did not look pleasurable on her face. Her whole body quivered for a handful of seconds when the orgasm seemed to have been over, but then started up again. She closed her eyes and moaned as her hands reached over David’s strong arms and pinched her own nipples, hard.

David carefully put Reba back on her feet as her orgasm slowed, and the pulses became further and further apart until there were no more surges of her hips. She carefully stood up on the wet floor and then turned to David with a slight smile on her face.

“You called me ‘Master’ just now,” David said with his own smile.

Reba’s already bright red cheeks became even more flushed at this. “Yes Master,” She said, “it feels right to do so. I will obey you like a slave.”

“This is not where I thought our relationship was going to go, but alright,” David said and then looked at the floor. “What do you think about cleaning this mess up, slave?”

“I think whatever you tell me to think, Master,” Reba replied.

“I think we should clean this up before we slip on it,” David said.

“Then I think we should clean this up before we slip on it, Master,” Reba said and then she looked to the kitchen area. “I’ll get the mop.” She turned and headed for the kitchen area, giving David a long look at her swaying naked ass.

* * *

It was three days later that there was clearly a change. David and Reba were in the bedroom, naked, and having sex. Reba was on her hands and knees while David slid rhythmically into her vagina. In a repeated, piston like, motions David pushed into Reba’s red, swollen, and dripping body. His cock always found her g-spot since he told her that no matter where he slid into her body, his cock would always stimulate her to the maximum amount. Reba cried out as another orgasm was triggered deep within her. It felt so good, because she was told it always would, and for the fifth time that night stars swam before her eyes.

“I can’t wait until you get that boob job,” David stated. “You’re going to look so sexy with double-D breasts.” Reba’s mind was still awash with pleasure that surmounted all other things.

Getting no response David continued talking. “You know, I’ve heard about taking a woman in the ass, but I’ve never really wanted to, but now that I have the option, maybe,” David said running his hands all over Reba’s still twitching ass. “What do you think of me taking you in the asshole?”

With her head still on the sheets of the bed Reba rolled her head to the side. “I think that would hurt and I don’t want to do it,” Reba said sounding tired.

David paused and looked down at her. “Whatever happened to thinking what I want you to think?” David asked.

Reba licked her lips to wet them. “I’ve been acting on my own thoughts for the past two days,” Reba said. “Unless I am following a previous order, or you directly command me, I act on my own thoughts. I do not think I would enjoy having you fuck my asshole.”

“Well damn it,” David said sounding a touch disappointed. “What should we do about you getting your free will back?”

Reba paused, thinking and then answered in halting words. “We should enslave my mind again,” Reba said. “That way you will have your obedient slave, and I will obey you without thought or question.”

“Good idea,” David said getting a robe from the closet. “Reba, go pull up that picture again and let me know when you’re fully enslaved to me again.”

“Yes, Master,” Reba said standing up on wobbly legs. She went into the other bedroom/office, completely naked, and found the picture.

David put on his robe and headed for the kitchen. He closed the curtains so the neighbors couldn’t see in, although if anyone was looking, they would have seen Reba, buck naked, going from one bedroom to another. David opened the refrigerator and pulled out two bottles of water. He opened one and started drinking it. With an unhurried pace he went into the office. David cracked the top of the other water bottle, something Reba always had trouble with, and put the bottle of water down on Reba’s desk. Reba reached out and took the bottle as she continued to stare at the psychedelic image with her glasses now on her face. She took the top off and drank some.

“Thank you, Master,” Reba said.

“Um, Reba, shouldn’t you be, you know, enslaved by now?” David asked.

“It did go much faster last time, Master,” Reba said not taking her eyes off the monitor. “I can feel it doing something to my mind, but it is not the same.”

“Well, I want my blank and obedient slave back,” David said sounding a little frustrated. “You got a subscription to that web-site, just have it make you another picture, but this one I want the picture to enslave you immediately and completely any time you look at it, so if you ever start to feel your free will coming back, we can enslave you again.”

“Yes, Master,” Reba said pulling up the internet on her computer.

“Come find me when you’re free will is gone and you are my totally obedient slave, again,” David said leaving the office.

David was in the kitchen looking for something to eat when Reba showed up. She stood rock still. Her eyes were open and glassy behind her glasses. There was no expression on her face. When she spoke it was in an eerie and emotionless tone. “My free will is gone,” Reba said, “and I am your totally obedient slave.”

David looked her up and down. A thought struck him that maybe Reba was faking it. Maybe she was faking it the whole time. It was all too good to be true. “Slave,” David said, “have a massive squirting orgasm right now.”

Reba’s blank eyes didn’t change, but the rest of her did. In a heartbeat her skin became flush. Her soft nipples became hard. Her body flexed as she stood there. Her pussy opened up and clear cum juices shot out like a high pressure hose all over the floor. She opened her mouth to gasp for air as her body rocked. Her hips jerked forward as her ass and legs shook. Her pussy slowed its squirting, and then it flexed and forced even more fluid from her body as her orgasm continued. Her middle muscles bunched and flexed and jerked and jumped as the orgasm rocked through her. Reba’s glassy eyes started to water. Drool ran out of her mouth and down onto her now sweaty body. Her hips gave a mighty thrust and Reba’s eyes crossed and rolled up. Then it seemed like it was over. A few twitching aftershocks, but otherwise the woman stood up straight, blank and obedient.

“That got me in the mood,” David said with a grin. “Okay slave, clean up this mess you made on the floor and then come into the bedroom. I want you to ride me until I cum inside of you.”

“Yes, Master,” Reba said emotionless.

* * *

Weeks passed and things had changed for David and Reba. Both did their computer jobs, usually remotely, and if there was a camera or phone call involved Reba had to act normal. This was a departure from her usual demeanor of a blank and mindless slave. David would do some computer programming work, but would often pass most of it off to Reba to do the hard stuff. Reba would obediently follow all of David’s commands. It was only once after five weeks of nonstop obedience that Reba had a touch of free will return to her, and that’s when she pulled up her brainwashing picture and removed such an inconvenience as independent thought.

Reba would react as preprogrammed when David would play with her enormous breasts. She’d moan as her pussy would get hot and wet. She’d crave his touch, is hands, his cock, and everything about him.

Usually Reba was naked, unless going out, and even then she would never wear underwear. In public she would act as normal as possible, but always ready to follow any of David’s commands. The looks she, most often her breasts, would get from other men, and the propositions were intriguing, but she would always turn them down. David was the only man for her.

Reba wasn’t the only woman for David, or at least David wanted. While he had her leg up and he was driving his cock into her wet pussy while they rocked the bed, David asked, “What do you think of using a brainwashing picture on another woman and bringing her into bed with us?”

“I think what you want me to think, Master,” Reba answered as she was pounded away on. “If you think I should think that is a wonderful idea, I will.”

David pulled out and said, “On your knees slave. I’ll cum in your mouth, and then I want you to make a picture that can be shown to beautiful women and enslave them to me forever, just like you.”

Reba was on her knees with her mouth open as David started to ejaculate into her mouth. When David was done talking, but not cumming, Reba had to follow her programming and respond, “Yes Master.” This covered her lips with semen, and her mouth filled with the white garbled her words. Her glassy eyes looked to see when David was finished, and as soon as he was she stood up. The cum on her lips dribbled to her chin, and then onto her large prominent breasts. Reba didn’t even seem to notice.

With blank eyes and a blank mind Reba fired up her computer as she put her glasses on. She quickly went to the site she’d bookmarked for Imago Dei. There was nothing there. Reba blinked as her mind had to process this unexpected result. She clicked around, and typed some more. There were lines of information that should have given Reba a clue as to where the site was. Regardless it wasn’t there. Some of Reba’s blank mind was brought up and used to find out what was going on.

An hour later, David came out of the bathroom. He was clean and still damp from his shower. He heard the tapping of keys in the office and looked in to find Reba working away at her computer. David said, “What’s going on?”

Reba replied without emotion, “The Imago Dei website was taken down. The entire company has been scrubbed. There is no trace of them anywhere.”

“Damn it,” David said. “Here I was hoping to have a threesome with that MILF down the street. Wait, so what are you doing?”

“I am recreating the speech to image program,” Reba replied.

David blinked. “You can do that?” David asked.

“Most of the algorithms used were published freely,” Reba said in her monotone voice. “There are only a few gaps that I believe I can fill in. Forgive me Master, but I don’t believe I can make a general image that will enslave forever all who look at it. We will need to make it more person to person.”

“So we can make an image that will enslave only one individual at a time,” David said.

“That is correct, Master,” Reba said tapping away. “I should be finished by morning.”

“Fine,” David said with a mock frustration of throwing up his hands. “I’ll just have to wait until tomorrow to have my threesome.”

David leaned in close to Reba’s ear and whispered to her, “You think that having sex with me and another woman is incredibly exciting. You are now bi-sexual, and can’t wait to share me with another sexy obedient woman.”

Reba took all this into her open and accepting mind. “Yes, Master,” was all Reba said in her monotone voice as these became her new thoughts.

The End