The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I’m slave Part I

By Robert Towers

Sue called and wanted to meet for a drink. I had to work late that night at a side job, so I told her I’d call when I was about done.

When I was nearly through with my work I called Sue. She asked if I could come by her apartment since it was already late. Fine with me.

I’d known Sue four or five years. I was her boss up until I left the

company to work as an independent consultant. She was a sweet kid and a real knockout, some eight years my junior. Having the prerogative, I spent a lot of time training her myself, not the usual process for new operators. She loved to play the role of dumb blond and let me show her how everything was done. She was a strange friend and always looked hot, whether in a dress and heels or skintight jeans.

I took a taxi to her apartament and looked in the looby for Sue. She saw me first—because I did not recognize him. She had turned her long, light blonde hair into a curly red. I was totally shocked, and he realized this when we met. Then I became aware that my shock was one of admiration and a desire to touch her red curls.

Sue was with Faye. She was another hot girl from the office—marketing dept, and a smoker. She was having a cigarette when we joined her in the lobby.

I had never seen sexier. Her makeup was ultra heavy, but it was her hair that really set off her image. Certainly it was bleached, but I had never seen hair so light and silky looking. It was so pale; it was almost clear, yet not quite white and teased to perfection. It was certainly a stark contrast to her smoldering dark eyes and jet-black eyebrows.

I did finally agree to go out for drinks with ‘a bunch of us’, as she described it. It turned out to be just Sue and her good friend Faye and me.

We went to the bar, sat down and ordered ours drinks. As we continued to talk over drinks, I started to feel very loose and uninhibited.

I could not resist asking Sue how she decided to go red, and she most willingly told me that it had been his desire for a long time. I complimented her on her curls, I asked what happened to her blonde hair and she said so many people gave grief from her mother to her sister. I told her I really liked her with blonde hair and would support her if she changed it again. She said thanks for your opinion. Also I mentioned that Since High School become a blonde it has been a dormant desire for me, but I would not let myself do it, even when my last boyfriend suggested it long ago. She immediately encouraged me to do it again, and I quickly declined.

After drinks we ended back in her apartament. The subject of blonde hair came up somehow. I came up with the standard excuses not to. My hair was long, half way down my back and I was worried about the condition. Or I was concerned about what people at my work might think. Or I didn’t want to deal with the monthly retouches. Deep down I knew that I really wanted to but was scared to try it.

I was feeling a bit mellow at that time, and her comments on how wonderful he felt about being blonde sunk in on me.

Sue then disappeared into the bathroom and Faye and I sat on the couch.

Faye Max pulled one of her cigarettes from its box and placed it in her mouth. Then she flicked the lighter and slowly held the flame against the cigarette now held between her lips.

I had glimpsed her smoking outside the office several times, and she had a very sexy style—long, deep inhales and thick plumes on her exhales. This evening she put on quite a sexy smoking demonstration while we sat and talked and drank—French inhales, nose exhales, double pumps, and snap inhales were her standard style.

Faye lit a fresh cigarette and resumed the show. I was instantly mesmerized.

She leaned close after double-pumping her Newport and whispered, amid spurts of escaping smoke, “Smoking gets you hot, huh?”.

I knew it would be sensual but I had no idea how much so. Perhaps it was because I was tired. Or, perhaps it was because sometimes I had been thinking about it. Or maybe it was because I had wanted this to happen for so long. Whatever the reason, I was almost instantly bewitched.

“I know this sounds weird, but just watching you smoke really turns me on,” I said.

I always just liked guys for a long time. But once i started really noticing people in that way, i started noticing girls too. I would notice girls i thought were hot or pretty, but i always assumed it was nothing, just normal, straight observations. But the more i thought about it, i started thinking maybe i have a slight preference towards men, but i am definitely open to girls too. I was unsure for a while, and this night in an unguarded moment I agreed to consider it.

She turned her mouth toward mine and as our lips touched, she began to share her smoke with me. I’ve never been a smoker, but I hungrily sucked in all she offered. Her sexual energy flowed into me with the smoke. We shared several smoky kisses before she descended into my lap, unbuckled my pants and took my pussy wet into her hot mouth. She proceeded to give me my first real “female blow job” (her words)— a smoky one at that. Soon, I was in the heaven. Almost finished when Sue rejoined us.

She was in stilletto’s and a short white cosmetologist’s smock.

She told me that she had made a decision that affected both of us and we were going to do it tonight. Then she gave me a seductive kiss and whispered in my ear that she needed to do this .... that it was very important to her ... I agreed without asking a single question. She then Sue handed me a pink smock and then tucked a towel around my neck. After that she instructed me proceed to the bathroom. Little did I know that she had set it up like a one chair beauty shop.

“Now sit down and relax. I’m the only one working here.”

“We bet you’re thirsty!". Faye brought a glass a orange juice to me and in a comforting manner said “Drink your juice and you’ll feel better” and hoaxed the juice down me. After the juice was gone Faye told me that she had put something in the juice to help me.

“What?” I shook my head.

“Well, you know. I really didn’t think you’ll go for this without a little help...”

“Faye!” I realized whatever she’d put in my drink was making me very, very relaxed. Tricking me again. I didn’t know how I felt about that. But at the same time, I was tingling and feeling very nice indeed.

“Shhhhh.” Faye smiled hugely and touched my lips with her finger. “Just relax and enjoy it.”

She came for my lips and kissed me in a very, very deep and sexy kiss. ‘UHH, she can kiss!’ I thought giddily. ‘Wow!’

I must admit I was as excited and turned on as their. Neither of us said a word as Sue brushed and sectioned my hair. My eyes turned big as saucers when she pulled out the Miss Clairol Ultra Blue Lightener Kit. I could barely get out the words as I stammerred “...wwww..hhatt are you going to dddooo??

“Well my dear, I’ve decided I’m going to make you a gorgeous bleached blonde today.

On the vanity I saw the box of hair color. The young girl on the box had platinum white hair. I couldn’t imagine myself with hair that color. Soon, I wouldn’t have to imagine.

“Do we really have to do this?” I pleaded.

“Yes. Now don’t say another word as the decision has already been made. As you can see I’ll be using two activator packets just to make sure you come as blonde as Faye”.

With that she picked up the applicator bottle, put her gloved finger on the tip and slowly started shaking. I was so transfixed. I swear my head moved up and down following the applicator bottle. My eyes followed my every movement as she moved to a position right behind me. Sue then leaned over and whispered in my ear

“Never have I been so excited ....just think..after we’re done bleaching you we can look forward to a lifetime of bleach retouch parties right here in our private one chair beauty shop!!” She then gave me a passionate kiss.... and asked me to tilt my head downward.

Faye said, “See, you’ll look great.”

“I don’t know.” I was still hesitating, but I was weakening. My secret was out and the thought of going blonde excited me, especially going blonde together with Sue.

I looked at her. “I really want you to, Kathy. It’s important.” she said.

My stomach tightened.

“I’m toast. I know I’m going to regret this, but, fine, let’s do it. Before I come to my senses.”

Sue winked at Faye. “One more blonde is coming up!”

I could hear my heart pounding as she slowly but steadily applied that thick blue bleach to my hair. That wonderful bleach aroma was intoxicating for both of us. My eyes almost popped when I looked up in the mirror and first saw myself with a head full of blue bleach.

“Well, what do you think?” as Sue led me in front of the bathroom mirror.

“I dont konw. It’s just a little hard for me to get used to.”

Then Sue put a plastic cover over my hair and she took my head in her hands, forcing me to look her reyes int the mirror.

She said, “Kathy, just relax and look into my eyes.”

Then he looked into her eyes.

“Do you like my eyes, Kathy?” she asked me with a playful voice.

“You’ve always had the most beautiful eyes Sue.” I remarked honestly.

“It certainly is,” she answered. “Just look at my eyes, kathy. Conentrate them. Look how they shine”

I was concentrating on her beautiful, sparkling, eyes. Yes, she is right. Her eyes... are shining.

“Huh….. What… did… you do… to me…” I protested, it was really what I was thinking, and it just slipped out. It was getting a bit hard to focus, as I was fascinated now with the flickering light inside Sue’s eyes.

“Oh nothing yet. You shouldn’t try to hard to resist my dear. You enjoy looking into my eyes and find yourself falling into them” he replied. It is so much more fun just looking deep into my eyes and watch how the light changes.” she answered soothingly.

“Yes,” I said.

“Concentrate on my eyes, Kathy,” she ordered. “It feels good to concentrate on my eyes, doesn’t it, my dear?”

I was stuned. The light in her eyes so wonderfully dancing from its.

“It feels good to look at the light.” My mind was getting foggy now and I was feeling a little tired.

Then Sue said, “Listen to my voice as you concentrate on my eyes. My voice is so soothing and relaxing and my eyes are so beautiful”.

I tried to answer but it was too much trouble trying to talk. My eyes were growing really heavy and tired.

“You enjoy looking into my eyes and find yourself falling into them. And now your eyes are growing heavy and it is hard to keep them open but you can still hear my voice” she affirmed.

I wanted so to sleep but I wanted to look at her eyes.

“Kathy, close your eyes now” she said, and I did it.

Then he said “Sleep Kathy. Sleep and accept your fate”.

From there everything went blank.