The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ice Queen of Kobuk

mc, mf, md

Synopsis: A man out for revenge takes on the powerful ice queen in a very peculiar way.

The wind and snow were biting in ways that made life less than worth living. The slope up the snow and ice covered mountain was gradual, and wide, and well traveled, but had nothing to block the elements. There were no trees, no brush, not even a blade of grass could live on the blue and white of the incline. There was life, at the top of the mountain, at the end of the path, at the cold blue and gray castle.

One lone man struggled against the wind as he put one fur lined boot before the other. His clothes were thick reindeer hide. His pants were of the same kind. His hat was leather, but also fur lined from a rabbit, and although it kept his head warm, mostly, it was nearly ripped off several times by the wind. There was a thick wool scarf around his face, which had snow collecting on the frozen condensation from his breath. He tried not to look at how far yet he had to go to reach the castle.

When the man was almost to the castle the wind vanished. It was as if there was an invisible wall that blocked the deadly cold. With the sun out it was almost warm in this bubble around the castle. The man was able to stand upright and looked at the blue and gray castle with the snow on the tops of the two towers. The great gate before him was more than wide enough to drive a wagon with two horses through. There was even the smell of meat cooking from inside the walls. He quickly took off his hat and scarf, and stashed them in his coat.

“Ice Queen of Kobuk, I am Soldotna, son of Nuiqsut, father to Nikiski and husband to Chenega,” The man bellowed. “I challenge you witch.”

A thick double paned glass window slowly opened, knocking snow off the sill. From inside a young woman’s head popped out. She looked around and then down at the man. “What?” The woman asked with genuine curiosity.

“I am Soldotna, s- never mind, I challenge the Ice Queen,” Soldotna stated.

“To what?” The woman asked.

“To what, what?” Soldotna shouted back.

“What are you challenging the Queen to?” The blond woman asked.

Soldotna looked confused for a moment. “To a fight,” Soldotna said slowly.

The blond woman laughed. “Okay, wait there,” She said with a grin on her face.

Soldotna stood there, enjoying the lack of wind and cold in the magic bubble around the castle. He could see the blowing ice crystals of snow just paces away, and he was not intending to go over there. In moments the gates opened and out came a woman.

She was tall, elegant, with dark black hair and high cheekbones. She was in a thick winter coat that went from collar down to her feet. She had piercing blue eyes that seemed to look into your soul. She also seemed unexpectedly cold looking with lips that were already starting to lose color. Her regal air seemed to drop almost immediately.

“It is maddeningly cold out,” The Queen said in more of a conversation tone. “You walked all the way here?”

“My old horse died of cold quite a ways back,” Soldotna said. “Queen of Kobuk, I challenge you, to a fight.”

“Glad you cleared up that last point,” She said. “I’m going inside. You can do your fighting, or whatever, by the fire.”

Soldotna blinked and hurried after the Queen before the great doors were shut. The courtyard was small, enough for a few wagons and some covered animal pens. There was a stable over on the side, with bales of hay stacked up as insulation around the building. The Queen went straight for one of the doors at the base of one of the towers. Soldotna quickly followed her as she shivered from the cold. Inside the stone building it was warmer than Soldotna would have expected. The stones gave off a great deal of heat, and in moments he was sweating inside his reindeer clothes. The Queen went up a handful of steps to a large chamber.

This chamber, or room, was filled with books and scrolls. A potion work bench was in a corner. There were thick double paned windows with wooden frames all around to let as much light in as possible. There were three strategically placed fireplaces around to keep the chamber warmer than a hot summer day. It was only here that the Queen removed her thick winter coat. Underneath she had on a long blue and white dress made of thick material, and it covered her from neck to wrist to feet. She quickly went to one of the fireplaces and stood dangerously close to it.

“Is it a man thing to act like you don’t feel the cold?” The Queen said roasting her rump.

“Your majesty,” The blond woman from the window said scolding, “You’ll burn your dress if you’re that close to the fire.”

“I’m so cold I’d set fire to my dress with me still in it to get warm,” The Queen said.

“Hot spiced wine,” The blond offered a wood goblet to the Queen.

“Oh thank the spirits, you’re a vision,” The Queen said to the blond woman taking the goblet and drinking some of it down. The blond woman nodded her head and left the chamber with a firm closing of the thick wooden door. “Oh, that’s just the way I like it. Now then, Sold, whatever your name is, sorry, I don’t care to fight you.”

“You took my wife, you took my child, I will have my revenge,” Soldotna demanded.

“I’ve taken lots of people,” The Queen of Kobuk said. “I don’t take children. How old was she?”

“She was of eighteen summers when you snatched her from your flying wagon,” Soldotna said.

“Not a child then, that makes me feel better,” Queen said sitting down in a stuff chair, and pulling a blanket over her. “I suppose you want to kill me for taking them.”

“Are they alive?” Soldotna asked.

“Since the only people in this castle other than us would be, Holly my attendant, and Minto my laborer, then no they are most likely dead,” The Queen said without compassion.

“How can you be so callous of life,” Soldotna asked in shock of her attitude.

“I am Queen Yentna of the land of Kobuk, and I have been tasked with defending this part of our country,” The Queen said standing up from under her blanket. “I will fight with everything I have to defend us from the horrors that lay beyond. If it takes the lives of a few peasants to do so, then I will. Ah, I am so cold!” The Queen got back under the blanket and drank even more of her hot spiced wine.

“My wife and daughter were more than peasants, to me at least,” Soldotna said angry.

“Look, what was your name again?” The Queen asked.

“Soldotna,” The angry man said with gritted teeth.

“Look, Soldotna, I am impressed you made it this far, and equally impressed your family meant so much to you that you’d come face me knowing you’d probably die,” The Queen said sounding genially impressed. “I find that attractive in a man, the gumption. Not sexually attractive since I’m sure you’ve heard the rumors that I prefer the company of women. If nothing else Soldotna, you can die knowing that I was impressed.”

“I have magic to defeat you with,” Soldotna said sounding defiant.

Queen Yentna laughed at this. “You have magic little wizard,” The Queen said with a smile. “Look around you, I too have magic. I’ve been learning magic since I was old enough to read. If you think whatever spells you have will kill or even hurt me, then I would be more than impressed. Go for it, as long as I get to stay under this blanket.”

“Fine,” Soldotna said and from his pouch he withdrew a red crystal. He spoke loud and with purposeful exposition said, “seksual’noye poraboshcheniye.” He then tossed the crystal onto Queen Yentna’s lap.

The queen blinked her ice blue eyes and then looked down at the crystal. “There’s more coming, right?” The Queen asked. “No explosion or bursting into flames? I wouldn’t mind a fire in my lap right now. Would you mind throwing another log on the fire before I turn you into a block of ice?”

“Sure,” Soldotna said going over to the organized pile of wood and getting a split log. He stirred the coals with a poker before putting the wood onto the fire.

“Oh thank you,” The Queen said. “I’m feeling warmer already. I’m feeling very warm. Why am I feeling warm? Oh, I’m feeling very warm, and it has nothing to do with the fire.” The Queen plucked up the red jewel and looked at it. “What was that spell you little wizard?”

“Just a small spell, to make you hot,” Soldotna said, “and needy.”

The Queen flung off the blanket and started rubbing up her hands and down her dress. “I need,” she started saying and then seemed confused. “I need something. What did you do to me you peasant?”

“You need something, my Queen,” Soldotna said knowingly. “You need something, or someone, to help with the burning in your loins.”

“Yes, I need,” Queen Yentna said this and then hit upon it. “I need a man, no I need you! You cursed me!”

“Indeed I did,” Soldotna said with a smile. “It has been some time since I’ve been with a woman. How long has it been since you were with a man?”

“Years, decades,” Queen Yentna said distracted as she pressed her legs together. “I like women between my legs, but right now I have to have you!”

“I want something first,” Soldotna said evenly. “Give me what I want, and then you can have me.”

“I could make you, take you, with my magic,” Queen Yentna said, her brow starting to be beaded with sweat.

“I will stab myself in the heart first,” Soldotna said showing his dagger. “Then you would only have a corpse.”

“What do you want?” Queen Yentna asked as she started pulling up on the long dress to pull it free from her body. “Your family is gone.”

“I will have a new family, with you as my wife,” Soldotna said. “What I want is the magic spell to enslave you to me completely and forever.”

“Never!” The Queen cried out as she flung off the heavy dress. Her body was slim and smooth. Her breasts were larger than handfuls, and her body was padded in just the right places. Her hips flared out to legs that looked soft and begging to be touched. Her skin, at the moment, was red with flushed desire, but otherwise pale as snow.

“Then you can have my cold dead cock,” Soldotna said raising his dagger ready to thrust it into his chest.

“WAIT!” The Queen said panting. Her body was more aroused than it had ever been. The lust and desire inside of her was fogging her mind. Between her legs, just below her black bush, the Queen could feel her body getting wet and desperate. “I don’t want to be your slave.”

“Then I don’t want to let you have my manhood,” Soldotna said evenly. “You both enslave yourself to me, and let me put out your fire, or I kill myself and you hope to reanimate my lifeless body to satisfy your growing need. I have nothing to lose. You have everything to gain.”

“Except for my freedom,” The Queen said panting hard as her body was twitching and her legs were growing wobbly. “AH! I need you! The scroll, in the red shelf, three down from the top, two from the left, get it.”

Soldotna did as instructed, and unrolled the velum scroll. It spoke of two people, combining blood over the feather of a bird that never flew, with water that had never touched the ground. There was more to the potion, but then the two were to have sex, and whoever climaxed first would be bound to the other permanently and completely. Soldotna smiled at this as he went to open a window and get some snow on the window sill.

Queen Yentna worked quickly. In moments she had a wooden bowl mixed with the ingredients. She added the needed ingredients, and invoked the magic words. The feather dissolved after the words were spoken. By the time the potion was ready her body was raging with desire, and her legs were barely holding her up.

Soldotna carried the Queen over to a thick rug before one of the fireplaces. He laid her down, and she smeared the potion onto her naked body. Soldotna removed his clothes with agonizing slowness. When his shirt was removed and his chest hairs were uncovered the Queen gasped in pleasure under him as she ran her hands up through the tickling follicles. She smeared some of the potion onto his chest and then was trying to help him lower his pants.

Soldotna’s cock was thick, long, and impressive. The Queen grasped it with her hands. Amazingly her fingers were like ice, but that just added to the pleasure as the heat from his penis flooded into her. She closed her eyes as with inexperienced hands she guided him to where he needed to be. Queen Yentna gasped as she felt her body filled by another.

With the Queen on her back, she was rocked by Soldotna’s thrusts. She bit her lower lip to hold back the cries of pleasure that threatened to escape her mouth. She refused to let this man know how much pleasure she was getting from his force, from his propulsions, and from his manhood filling her up.

“If I make you climax first,” Queen Yentna said with a wicked grin, “then you will be bound to me.”

“True,” Soldotna said sweating already, “but my wife Chenega and I found a few tricks.”

“Chenega,” The Queen said as if remembering. She did not get to say anymore as Soldotna tried one of his tricks.

He started rubbing the Queen’s body, right where his penis disappeared into her slit. The stimulation was extreme. There was a biting inside of the Queen that was as if icicles of pleasure were shooting through her. The Queen didn’t want to, but her eyes rolled back into her head from the pleasure. The fingers, the penis, and her burning desire were getting her close to the edge. There was no way she’d give in to this man.

Soldotna’s next trick was quite unexpected. The Queen gasped as she felt his hand, dig between her butt cheeks, and a finger went into her butt hole. Queen Yentna did cry out at this point. The stimulation, the feeling, the pure pleasure was getting her to the peak. She’d never had anything in that where only things were to go out of, but here she was. The stimulation inside of her body was a gale force erotic storm of lightning. She was getting it from the front, the behind, and inside. With a finger working deeper into her body, a cock pounding away, and the man’s palm going faster than a woodpecker, the Queen realized she was in trouble.

The trouble exploded five heartbeats later.

Queen Yentna screamed out in pleasure so loud that Holly came running. Queen Yentna didn’t even realize she had an audience as her body climaxed. It wasn’t long, or even hard, but the orgasm was dramatic. The feeling of being invaded, and then when she climaxed and Soldotna pulled out was just as equally erotic. Queen Yentna jerked as she rolled onto her side, naked, and her body having spasm after spasm form the sexual stimulation. The ice queen, her black hair a mess, her body sweaty for the first time in a long time, and riding the high of pleasure, took some time to relax. She lay on the thick rug for a moment, and then realized that she was by herself.

When the Queen sat up, weak and spent for the moment, it took a second to rationalize what was going on. Holly and Minto had cocked crossbows in their hands, and they both pointed the deadly tips of sharp bolts right at the still naked Soldotna. Holly looked pissed as she was trying not to look at Soldotna’s still erect dick, and also not stare at the Queen’s nudity. Minto, who looked like someone’s old Uncle, only sneered at Soldotna.

“Holly, Minto, thank you very much for your swift and understandable response, you may go back to your duties,” The Queen said.

“Are you sure, your majesty?” Minto asked with a gruff voice. “You, a man, you know.”

“I trust this man with my life and soul,” The Queen said. “Now be gone, both of you.”

“Life, soul, vagina,” Holly muttered as she relaxed the string on her crossbow. The two servants left and Soldotna looked down at the woman.

“As for you,” The Queen said to Soldotna, “how may I please you?”

Soldotna smiled. “Finish what you started, with your mouth,” he said pointing to his still erect cock.

“I am yours to command,” Queen Yentna said crawling to his thick long member.

She took it into her mouth. It was so wide she was having a hard time getting her jaw to open enough. She grabbed hold of his bare buttocks and pulled him into her face. She didn’t stop until her nose was buried in his lower hair. She pulled out, gasping for breath, and then she started to pleasure his manhood. She licked, sucked, and engulfed his cock. She ran her tongue up the length of his shaft, tasting his saltiness and her own sour juices. She sucked hard on the end of his shaft, drawing it into her mouth, letting her teeth gently brush against his sensitive skin. Soldotna grunted as the pressure inside of him was ready to let loose.

“I am going to climax,” He said quickly.

The Queen grabbed the now empty wooden bowl that had held the binding potion, and she put it under Soldotna’s penis. She stroked his shaft and was rewarded with spurt after spurt of semen. There was a pool of Soldotna’s seed sitting in the bowl, and Soldotna had a question.

“What are you doing with that?” He asked.

“A man’s seed has many magical powers,” Queen Yentna said taking the bowl over to her potion table. “It can heal, be used to grow crops, and if ever you are unable to perform, well it can help there too.”

“You’re not going to use it to do away with me or something?” Soldotna asked coming over to the work bench.

The look of sheer terror filled Queen Yentna’s face. “No,” She cried out and fell to her knees before him. “I pledge my body, mind, soul, kingdom, and life in this and the next to you. I am not a slave to you, but a subservient part of your will. I exist only to please and support you. You are more than a god to me, but my reason for existence. I would be nothing without you, and you are more important to me than the next pulse of my heart. I would give anything to, and for, you. All you must do is asking of me, my Master, and anything and everything will be yours.”

“Tell me what you did to my wife Chenega and my daughter Nikiski,” Soldotna asked.

Queen Yentna snapped her mouth closed. She stood and busied herself with collecting and preserving Soldotna’s seed. It was a moment and just before Soldotna was about to say something the Queen spoke.

“I took them, as you know,” She said not looking at Soldotna. “Back here to my castle, to this very chamber. I cast a lust spell upon them, probably a variation on what you did to me. I long ago found I did not enjoy making love to a man, until you came along, that is, Master. At the time, I only enjoyed women to bed with. I gave and took pleasure from them both. I will feel guilt for eternity for what I did to your family, Master, but for a week I had both your wife and daughter. I remember Chenega and Nikiski fondly, if it is any consolation. Then when at the first full moon after the fall equinox I took their life energy.”

Soldotna closed his eyes as the feeling of loss was upon him. “Where are their bodies?” Soldotna asked.

Queen Yentna sighed as another hard truth came out. “I have an agreement with the cave trolls in the Telkeetna valley,” The Queen said. “As long as I pay tribute of two humans after the equinoxes then they do not try and invade human villages.”

“You use them as currency to keep the peace,” Soldotna said sounding angry.

“Four bodies a year to keep the cave trolls from killing dozens, if not hundreds, and then yes I will use their bodies to keep the peace,” The Queen said. “I had already drained the women of their life energy by then.”

Soldotna was clearly trying to control his anger. “What do you do with their life energy?” He asked.

“I use it to maintain the barrier around Kobuk to keep the Gakona out,” Queen Yentna said going over to get her dress.

“The Gakona are a myth, they’re not real,” Soldotna said louder than he had intended.

“I wish that were true, Master,” The Queen said pulling on her dress. “I wish you could make it so, even to my mind, but they are real. They are always looking for ways to invade our lands. I have one captive in the dungeon below, right now.”

“Show me,” Soldotna demanded as he pulled his own clothes back on.

The dungeon was in a natural cave system under the castle. Not far below the courtyard the caves were clearly hotter than they should have been. “There’s a reason why I’m so cold all the time,” Queen Yentna said with a lantern in her hand. “The Gakona down here drains me of much of my warmth. It heats up nearly everything else, but me. When you were with me, it was the first time in a long time that I felt true warmth inside.”

“Why do you have it here, in your castle?” Soldotna asked watching his footing on an uneven step.

“To keep an eye on it,” Queen Yentna said. “Why am I keeping it? I need a bargaining chip if the Gakona ever attack. I could kill this one, and weaken the rest, something about a hive mind thing.” There was growling and thrashing that made the walls of the cave system vibrate.

“Is it safe to have this thing around?” Soldotna asked. “If the stories are to be believed, one could wipe out a battalion with ease.”

“One could wipe out ten battalions with ease,” The Queen added. “No it is not safe to have around.” There was a large iron door, with a large iron lock, and a small sliding panel just at eye level. “Under where we are standing are enough explosives to destroy this mountain, the Gakona, and everyone in the castle. That’s why I only have Holly and Minto here with me. If this Gakona ever gets out, I would rather have the three of us killed than however many this one would slaughter.” The panel was slid open and Soldotna looked in. The beast was more shadow than solid. Black smoke, that didn’t act like smoke, seemed to come off the unthinking beast as it thrashed around. It fought the heavy solid iron chains as it was surrounded by iron spikes all over the floor.

“The only thing that can hurt a Gakona is iron,” Queen Yentna said closing the viewing slot. “This is just the worst threat I am forced to face as the Ice Queen of Kobuk. There are so many more issues. Some issues are magical, some natural, and some problems are the political kind. Did I take the life force of your wife and daughter, yes, and I will always feel guilt for doing so. Did I do so to save and maintain the lives of countless others, yes, and I would do so again.”

Soldotna was going to say something, felt like he should say something, opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. Queen Yentna nodded her head sadly, and then ascended the steps away from the growling and snarling beast chained to the wall under a castle that was set to explode. Soldotna then realized why the castle was set so far away from everything else too. If the Gakona ever did get out, and the castle had to be blown up, then there was little chance anyone else could be hurt. Soldotna hurried to catch up with the Queen.

When the two of them made it to the Queen’s chambers Holly was standing next to a table with food laid out. She was tapping her foot and holding a tray like it could be used as a weapon. “So,” Holly said to the two of them, “are you going to explain yourself or do I need to get it out of you in bed tonight?”

“Holly,” The Queen started and then sighed. “This is Soldotna, my consort. He was husband to Chenega, remember her?”

“Oh her, she taught me the right way to make crapes,” Holly said then realized what was going on. “Oh, you two are, now together, and you took his wife and Nikiski too, oh. Your majesty, are you under some kind of spell?”

“Yes I am,” The Queen said. “That is not the issue here. I took something from Soldotna, and now I am to give something back in return.”

Holly seemed to be thinking. “Should I look for some kind of counter spell?” Holly asked slowly as if she wouldn’t be discovered if she spoke with a slow pace.

“Should she?” Queen Yentna asked Soldotna.

“I have no idea,” Soldotna said quick and loud as if the question broke down his resolve. “I find out that you’re brokering deals with cave trolls using dead bodies whose life force you drained off to keep unspeakable evil away and oh yeah there’s one in your cellar as a hostage but no worries the entire place will blow up if it tries to escape. That’s on my mind right now, not would you kill me if a counter spell were performed.”

“I wouldn’t kill you,” The Queen said honestly. “I might cut off a toe or two in order to remind you, I am your Queen.”

“It sounds like I’m going to be sleeping alone from now on,” Holly pouted.

“I don’t know, we might be able to talk Soldotna into having two women in bed with him,” The Queen teased. “Let’s eat. I need my energy for sunset.”

“What happens at sunset?” Soldotna asked.

Holly and Queen Yentna rolled their eyes. “The phoenix is scheduled to stop by tonight,” Queen Yentna said sounding exasperated. “Four days after every full moon in the winter the phoenix of Sonora challenges the Ice Queen. If I don’t draw of enough of its fire, then it will kill me and start melting glaciers on the mountains and flooding the land.”

Soldotna’s eyes went wide at this. “Has it ever been close?” Soldotna asked.

Holly and the Queen looked at each other. “There was that time I had a stomach issue,” The Queen said.

“The phoenix has never been a challenge to you,” Holly responded. “It’s more of a nuisance or a test to make sure you’re still alive. There was that one time you were really drunk, and you took care of it.”

“I don’t remember that one,” The Queen said.

“Yeah, that’s not a surprise,” Holly answered.

“I think I’ve made a mistake,” Soldotna said.

“Not yet, but I would go easy on that yellow speckled cheese, it gives me gas,” Holly said.

“Hey,” The Queen said reaching out and taking Soldotna’s hand. “You are not leaving me. I am not leaving you. We are together. Sit, eat with me, yes go light on the speckled cheese, I don’t know why we have that stuff, but don’t just walk away.”

“You have this whole other world that your people know nothing about,” Soldotna said. “If they suspected the Ice Queen of Kobuk was actually performing duties that save them, then maybe they wouldn’t fear you as much.”

“I’d rather be feared than loved,” The Queen said. Holly snorted at this. “Fear keeps people in line.”

“Love gives people trust and hope,” Soldotna said. He put his hand on top of her cold fingers. “Let your people know you love them.”

“Like I love you,” Queen Yentna said looking into Soldotna’s eyes. “I’ve been with men, in ways you can’t imagine. You are the only man with whit, cunning, drive, and fearlessness that I honestly, and without the spell influencing me, admire.”

Soldotna blinked and said the only thing that came to mind. “Anything else?” He asked.

“I love your hairy chest, and envy how warm it must be,” Queen Yentna said. Holly let out a loud belly laugh. The laugh was so genuine and loud that it made even Soldotna smile.

“I thought my heart was as frozen and cold as it is outside,” Soldotna said. “Maybe the Ice Queen can melt it enough to slip in, and let me love again.”

“I’ll be right back with the hot tea,” Holly said as an excuse to leave.

“What’s tea?” Soldotna asked.

“You’ll like it, it is warming, and give you energy so you can be up late,” Queen Yentna said with a grin. “Or as late as I can make you stay awake, and hard. Who knows, maybe we should have Holly in bed with us, to pleasure whoever stays awake the longest.”

So it came to pass that months later, when the grass was green, the trees were full, and the insects were buzzing, there was a wedding. Queen Yentna of the land of Kobuk was joined to Soldotna son of Nuiqsut. In this Soldotna became King of Kobuk and chronicler of the many events the surround the protection and events immediate to the land. When the chronicles were put to paper and distributed to the many lands of Kobuk, harsh truths, and many mysteries were solved. Twice a year two people, volunteers, give themselves up to the King and Queen. These people’s names were written in stone, to be honored for their sacrifice, to keep the land free from strife. Understanding of events became widely known, and the peasants that would have feared their Queen loved her for her ingenuity. Those of more powerful minds set about using skills and knowledge in the burgeoning fields of science and engineering, to assist their Queen, and lighten her load. After all she was with child, and after a shorter than normal winter, and the grass was again starting to push up from the half frozen ground, a baby girl, Princess Tanllen came into the world.

The End