The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I WON’T LET YOU GO. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MINE.

BY THE SLAVER.

Yendon was a young gay man who lived in L.A. He led a normal life, working at his job in a bank, and dating occasionally. He’d broken up with his last partner about seven months ago. But on the whole he was happy with his life. That was about to all change.

It was a beautiful evening; Yendon and his date had spent a leisurely evening at Yendon’s residence. The two had had a meal, and talked. Then Yendon had had his date many times; filling his butt, and mouth with his seed. Finally Yendon had sat on a leather couch, with his legs spread wide. His date was naked on the floor between Yendon’s spread legs, chewing, lapping, and sucking at his man muscle. Yendon held the dates head tightly, so the guy could not pull off his cock. Yendon pushed the dates head furrier onto his cock, forcing the guy to slurp along the considerable length of the well-defined cock in his mouth. After they had had sex the two had dressed, and left to go to a club.

The dark shapes stood in the shadows, waiting. The entrance to the club was at the end of the side street in which the shapes stood. A cab stopped Yendon and his date got out, the night air was warm and full of the sounds of a city at night. But not too soon from now, Yendon would be take from this world, never to have free will again, he would become just a thing to be use, and through away.

While Yendon paid the cab driver, his date walked on to the club entrance, he pasted the waiting dark shapes. They didn’t move, but watch as the guy entered the club. Yendon turned from paying the cab, just in time to see his date enter the club. He shouted for the guy to wait, and run down the side street to catch up with his date.

As Yendon run past the waiting shapes, they jumped on him. A chloroform-socked cloth was shoved over his nose and mouth, gagging his cries. He could feel the flumes from the chloroform enter his nose and mouth. Yendon tried to put up a fight, but he felt himself getting light-headed. He struggled to remain conscious, but finally he fell senseless to the ground in a heap. His attackers stand looking down at his unconscious body.

Yendon was 6/3 tall, with brown hair and blue eyes. His body was toned and well built. He was dressed in jacket, pants, shirt and black tie. His attackers were all well over 6/0, and dressed from head too foot in black leather, there was about four attackers. One of the shapes hoisted Yendon’s limp body over his shoulders, and walked out of the side street to a large white van that was waiting just round the corner. The back door of the van opened, and Yendon was placed inside the van. The attackers climbed into the van, and it drove away. On the side of the van was written: ‘L.A STATE MENTAL HOSPITAL.’ Just as the van had go Yendon’s date come out the club looking for him. Once the van was on it way the siren started, traffic got out of the way.

The van parked at a back entrance of the State Mental Hospital, two hospital orderlies pushed a trolley to the back of the van. Both men were young, clean-shaven, bold-headed and glassy-eyed. The men took no notice of the leather-clad men in the back of the van.

On the way to the hospital Yendon had been placed in a straightjacket, and tight retrains were put around his legs. The two orderlies and four leather men lifted the unconscious Yendon onto the trolley, and tied him to the trolley with more restraints. The two orderlies push the trolley into the hospital.

Yendon regained consciousness, he was laying on his back, and he could not move. He raised his head slowly, and it started to spin. But slowly his head cleared he saw that he was in a straightjacket, and bound to a hospital trolley. The trolley seemed to be pushed by two bold-headed young men. He tried to speak, but his throat was dry, and all that come out of his mouth was a croak. The two men took no notice they just pushed the trolley deeper into the building. Yendon lay on the trolley and watched the lights in the ceiling flash by.

The two men pushed the trolley into a lift and Yendon felt to lift descend; the lift seemed to go down forever. Yendon felt his ears pop, finally the lift stopped and the doors opened. The area where the lift had stopped looked more basic than the hospital far above. The walls were just brick painted white, and the lights were just bare bulbs in the ceiling, just opposite the lift doors was a heavy metal door.

“Thank you, I’ll take him from here. You can go, and you will remember nothing about this.” Said a voice, the two men pushed Yendon out of the lift, and left him by the metal door. Then both men entered the lift, and were go.

“Hello, Honey Pie. I’m sure you remember me now.” Said the voice. Yendon recognised the voice, he tied to speak again, but still nothing came out of his mouth. He lifted his head up and looked at the metal door, he watch in horror as the door opened. Standing in front of Yendon was his ex-boyfriend Russell. Russell was slightly shorter than Yendon, he was not exactly handsome- his faces features were like a bulldog’s- but Russell’s body was like one big throbbing muscle. Yendon remembered that Russell’s butt was tight, and a good fuck.

“I see from the look on your face that you do remember me. I may not have been your first boyfriend, but you were mine. And I loved you, so what did you do after a year and a half? You dump me.” Russell smirked an unpleasant smirk, and continued to speak to Yendon. “Dewing the whole of our time together you never asked about my work. Well, now you are going to find out all about it, first hand.”

He wheeled the captive Yendon into the dim room from which he had just been in. The room had metal doors on its three side, all of which were closed. Over the top of some doors was a flashing yellow light.

“You see, I deal with the mind. When the USSR broke up a lot of their mind control tekno came into our hands. All the good stuff was taken by the government, and locked away. But I have control of some pieces, which they thought were useless. But you will soon find out that they are not.”

Yendon tried to get free from the trolley, but he was to tightly bound. “You thought you could just dump me? You were wrong, you need me still. And I’m going to show you, that you still need me.” Russell stopped by one of the metal doors with a flashing light above it; he pivoted the top of the trolley, so Yendon was nearly standing upright. Russell opened the metal door.

“You remember Biff, the pizza guy you fucked the day after we broke up. He told me all about the three hours you spent humping his mouth and arse. Poor guy could hardly walk, or talk then my men kidnapped him.”

Yendon look at the figure in the room in front of him, Yendon was shocked. Biff had been a tall blond haired, blue eyed collage jock. But what was in front of Yendon was a person encased totally in Latex rubber, floating upright in a tank of pale grey liquid. Thick black plastic tubes run into the tank, two of which joined the Latex Rubber encasing Biff were his nose and mouth would by. Two more were attached to Biff’s arse, and finally two were attached to were Biff’s dick would be. There was a faint hum of machines. “When I had him kidnapped, I had no idea that the tech I had worked. So I used a floatation tank, constant milking and basic mind control. He’s now just a simperton, but he still gives a great blowjob.” Russell closed the door; he turned the trolley so Yendon was looking at another metal door.

“In here I have Officer Black, you remember the security guard you fucked in the store room at the first Xmas party we went to. I saw the two of you going into the store room.” Russell opened the door. In this room was a tall dark haired man aged between 18-25. He sitting on the floor of the room all around the floor were empty pizza boxes. Black sat crossed legged on the floor stuffing pizza into his mouth. Yendon noticed that Black’s uniform was pulling tightly across his body, Black must have put on 50 pounds since Yendon had last seen him. Black’s face had bad acne and his once short cropped dark hair, how hung long and greasy round his pizza covered face. There were white stains around the crouch of Black’s pants.

“Black told me he had a great hunger for you after your humping session. And you’re liking for his physique. He was wrong; he had a hunger, but not for you but for pizza. He was eating it when he was kidnapped. I showed him he was wrong, that his hunger for you was a ravenous craving for pizza. But he is happy now, however his physique isn’t so good any more.”

Russell walked into the room and over to Black. He unzipped his pants, and pulled out his hard dick. And waved it in front of Black’s pizza covered face. “Came on, there a good boy, suck the hose. And get your favourite treat! Cream substitute.” Smirked Russell. A look of horror crossed Black’s face as he saw Russell sizeable erection inches from his face. Suddenly a look of deep desire comes onto his face. Black got onto his knees, opened his mouth and willingly took all of Russell’s sizeable cock into his mouth and throat. With a look of shear joy on his face Black started to suck eagerly on Russell’s dick. Russell grabbed Black’s head, holding it tightly he started to forcefully hump Black’s face.

Yendon watched in horror as Russell grunted, and groaned, and forcefully humped Black’s face. Finally Russell let out a cry like a wild animal, pushed deep into Black’s mouth, and shot a torrent of seaman down Black’s throat. Black let out a muffled cry himself, Russell’s dick was still moving in and out of his mouth. Black’s body shook, and a large stain appeared on his pants, Black had cum.

Zipping up his pants, Russell walked over to Yendon. Black was lying on the floor of the room, already he was ravenously stuffing pizza into his cum stained mouth. The metal door closed behind Russell, he walked over to Yendon lying on the trolley. “Well, I think it’s time you started you treatment, don’t you. You will see more of your old friends later. You may help add to their number.” Said Russell, as he pushed the trolley through one of the metal door.

The room into which Yendon had been pushed was full of electronic devices, computers, and tape to tape data banks, and strange looking machines covered with dusty plastic. Yendon was placed in the middle of the crowded room; Russell stepped away from the trolley.

“Were we are now use to be the hospital’s nuclear bunker, after the end of the cold war it was decommissioned. I thought it would make a good base!” he said. “For your treatment you need to be naked. So you will have to be put to sleep.” Russell clamped a chloroform-socked cloth over Yendon’s nose and mouth. With in seconds he was unconscious.

When Yendon woke, he found he was naked and strapped to some sort of frame so that he was now upright. In front of him on a well was a large screen. He tried to move, but found that he was tightly restrained to the frame, but he could feel that his arse was free from the frame. Yendon’s head was still spinning from the chloroform, and his throat was dry. Russell was standing by the screen, watching Yendon.

“Welcome back, the first stage of your treatment we need to do is waste management, and chute cleaning.” ‘We need to do’ thought Yendon, then he noticed the figure standing in the shadows. Russell saw Yendon looking into the shadows at the figure. “This is Cock-slave Omega, or CO for short. He will help with your treatment.” The figure stepped into the light, the figure was about 5/9, and covered completely in some sort of tight dark red substance. A ball-gag was fastened tightly into his mouth.

“As I was saying, waste management and chute cleaning. Basically what this means is that we’ll clean your arse out with water, then placing a device in your arse to prevent your from shitting unless I allow you too. It will be painful, but you will have no choice in the matter.” Russell sneered. Yendon tried to cry out but only croaks could be heard he pulled weakly at the restraints.

CO walked over to Yendon pushing a trolley, on which was a tray covered with a cloth; also there were several I.V bags with coloured liquids in them, and what looked like pieces of rubber. CO pulled the cloth from the tray; on it were some strange looking metal devices. CO picked up one of the pieces of rubber, and walked over to Yendon. He grabbed Yendon’s cock, and jerked it till it was hard. Once Yendon’s cock was hard, CO pushed Yendon’s cock through a hole in the piece of rubber, it went into the rubber till the tip of his cock pushed against the sealed end of the rubber. Yendon then saw that there was a tube joined to the piece of rubber on his cock, the tube was also joined to a small pump underneath the trolley. Once the rubber was firmly in place on Yendon’s cock, CO went back to the tray on the trolley, and he picked up a strange looking tube-like device.

The device seemed to be a long wide tube that had two inflation bulbs in its middle. “This is a enema sealing device, of my own design. It will be inserted into your rectum, once the device is fully in your rectum, and the bulbs will be inflated. When both bulbs are inflated, a waterproof, airtight seal will be formed. Nothing will be able to escape, or enter your arse-hole unless I allow it too.” Said Russell, grinning at Yendon. Yendon cried out at Russell. “I see you have your voice back!” said Russell. “We will have to do something about that, don’t you think?” Russell nodded to CO.

CO picked up the other piece of rubber from the trolley, and walked back to the bound Yendon. Before Yendon knew what was happening, the large piece of rubber had been forced into his mouth, like the rubber on his cock, this piece of rubber had a tube in it middle, which was joined to the pump. “Now all we have to do is insert the enema device, but first lets seal your mouth, and dick.” Said Russell, as he walked over to the pump, and pushed a button. The rubber on Yendon’s cock started to inflate he could feel the rubber grip his cock tighter, and tighter. More and more air was pulled into the rubber device on his cock. Finally the pump stopped, the rubber on his cock was now so tight, that is was biting into his cock.

Russell pushed another button, the rubber in Yendon’s mouth started to inflate, soon it had totally filled his mouth, but it did not stop, more and more it inflated. Yendon felt his jaw being forced wider, and wider apart. He tried to call out, but his mouth was full with the inflated rubber. More, and more the bulb inflated, Yendon’s jaw ached, it felt like his jaw was being pulled apart. The pump stopped, Yendon thought he heard his jaw click. “Good, CO will now insert the device into your arse.” Said Russell, unseen by Yendon, CO had walked behind him, and he was holding the metal device in his hand. Yendon felt a finger enters his virgin arse, his arse had never been entered. He tried to cry out, but his mouth was full.

Then he felt the wide tube being pull not to gently into his butt, this was not a pleasant feeling, but worst was to come. Suddenly the two bulbs entered Yendon’s arse; it felt like a large hot rod had been pushed into his butt. The enema was pushed in some more, CO pushed another button on the pump. Yendon felt the two bulbs start to inflate, he felt them fill his arse, and pull each other together, Yendon cried in to his gag, as the bulbs inflated even more. Just as Yendon thought the device in his arse would rip it apart, the pump stopped. Tears were running down Yendon’s face.

Russell picked up one of the I.Vs from the trolley, and walked behind the bound Yendon. Russell connected the I.V to the end of the enema; he hung the bag on the frame, and then turn the tap on the I.V tube, on. Yendon felt a cold sensation as the liquid from the I.V entered his body. As the liquid continued to flow into his sealed arse, Yendon found he wanted to shit and piss, but the device on his dick, and up his butt stopped that from happening. The need to relieve himself become impossibly painful, agonising cramps ripped through his body. The needs to shit and piss grow even greater. Yendon felt like he was going too pass out.

“Now that your first stage of treatment has started, you will be left alone for a while. But if you look at the screen, you will see the last person in my collection of your lovers!” Said Russell, as he left the room. Out of the corner of one of his eyes, Yendon saw CO pick up another I.V, and walk behind him, seconds later CO walked to the trolley, he placed an empty I.V bag on the trolley, and then he to left the room.

The screen lit up; Yendon lifted his head so he could look at the screen. Yendon so wanted to relieve himself. “I do hope you remember your first boyfriend. Pro footballer D. Cesc remembered you, well he did to begin with, but now, well see for yourself.” Said Russell.

Yendon had met D. Cesc at collage, in their final year the two had become lovers, indeed Yendon had picked D. Cesc’s cherry. After that year together the two of them had gone their serpent ways. D. Cesc had become a pro footballer; Yendon had become a banker.

Yendon remembered that he had seen a picture of D. Cesc on the news, he had gone missing about 5 weeks ago. Yendon had looked at the picture on the T.V, and longed for the thick built, cropped-haired, blue eyed hunk. Russell opened a metal door, in the room beyond Yendon saw another figure just like that of Biff the pizza boy. Cesc was encased in rubber, with tubes going to his mouth, arse and dick. And just like Biff, Cesc was in a floatation tank. But unlike Biff, one of the tubes on D. Cesc’s dick was attached to a glass bottle, into which dropped a creamy liquid. Russell closed the door. “I’m afraid that MR. Cesc won’t play football ever again, not while he makes me a fortune from his cum.” Sneered Russell. The screen went blank.

A while later, Russell and CO entered the room. Waves of unimaginable pain were sweeping through Yendon’s sweat covered body; it felt like his bladder was going to burst. “Its time to release the fluids from your arse, honey pie.” Russell said sweetly, leaning forward and kissing Yendon on the forehead. Russell tried to move his head away, but it was bound to the frame.

The relief of the fluids being expelled from his arse was unbelievable, Yendon thought he would black out. The smell of the liquids leaving Yendon’s body were unimaginable unpleasant. Yendon thought that this was the end of it, but almost as soon as his arse was empty, Yendon felt more liquid enter his rectum. The overwhelming pain of the need to shit and piss returned.

“Now, that you have started your second dose of waste management, we can move onto your mind.” Said Russell, as he was speaking to Yendon, CO attached another I.V to the device in Yendon’s arse. The pain in Yendon’s arse grows greater. CO walked to the trolley, and picked up a hypodermic, which he pushed into Yendon’s neck.

Russell and CO stood and watched Yendon, as the drugs took hold of him. Yendon do not stand a chance , he tried to fight the effects of the drugs, and the pain. But the effects of the two soon become obvious, and Yendon began to weaken. His face started to soften, he stopped his helpless pulling against his restraints. Before Russell and CO’s very eyes, Yendon become submissive, passive, pliable, his eyes glazed over.

Russell picked up a strange looking helmet that was attached to a laptop. This device was placed onto Yendon’s head, the helmet covered the whole of his head, ears and eyes. This was a virtual realty helmet, through which, Russell would gain control of Yendon’s mind. Once the helmet was on Yendon’s head, he felt the rubber on his dick deflate. Suddenly with the rubber deflated, Yendon pissed himself, the pain in his arse subsided a little. Yendon felt his dick harden, and the piss stopped.

CO walked over to Yendon, he grabbed Yendon’s hardening dick. He then pushed what looked like a thick leather cock ring, onto Yendon’s cock, and then down tightly against Yendon’s balls. Yendon’s cock swelled up, so the ring wouldn’t come off. The cock ring was also attached to a laptop. The liquid was released from Yendon’s arse, and the bulbs were deflated, and the device was pulled out. Yendon could feel cold air blowing around his arse-hole. Finally the gag in his mouth was deflated, and removed, pain shot though his jaw, as he slowly closed his mouth.

Suddenly a slideshow of images, flashed before Yendon’s eye. Images of young men, smiling broadly, who were on their hands and knees, and were getting their arses penetrated by a smiling Russell. Over, and over the images run past Yendon’s eyes. Then, a video clip started playing in front of Yendon’s eyes. This showed a close-up of a smiling Russell fucking a young man in his arse. Yendon could also hear the moans from the young man, as Russell fucked his hole.

CO’s fingers typed quickly over the keyboard of the laptop attached to the cock ring, the ring started to stimulate Yendon’s cock. Yendon felt his cock harden quickly, the stimulation got faster. Russell typed on the laptop that was attached to the helmet. Inside the helmet a soothing voice could be heard: “You like seeing things like this, You really want this to happen to you. It is you in the clip with Russell, you want Russell to fuck you.” The voice went on, and on. The clip showed the smiling Russell humping the moaning youth. The stimulation went on, and on. Suddenly the smiling Russell let out a loud cry, which meant he had cum. At the same time Yendon felt his dick erupt, and shot cum. A small part of Yendon’s mind shut down.

Another slide show started in the helmet, this time it showed a youth sucking on Russell’s cock, the video clip was of Russell humping the youth’s face. The voice once again told Yendon that this was what he wanted, the stimulation started again on his cock. And once again, when Russell cum in the clip, Yendon’s cock erupted again, and another part of Yendon’s mind shut down.

The final slide show and clip showed a youth on his hands and knees thrusting his tongue in and out of Russell’s arse. When in the clip, Russell cum, Yendon’s cock erupted again. More of Yendon’s mind shut down. Eleven hours later, and Yendon had been bomb boarded with the slide shows, video clips, the voice, and orders that he worshiped Russell, none stop. His brain was how Jell-O. The helmet, and the cock ring were removed from Yendon. The mind fucked Yendon just hung on the frame, waiting to be told what to do, by Russell.

“Now, just one more thing to do, and you are ready for your new life.” Said Russell. “You were always the TOP, and on the few times you sucked cock, you used your teeth, as well as your tongue, and throat. Well, before you receive your final treatment, your teeth will be removed, and you will be feed through a tube.” Russell rubbed Yendon’s hair. “And your head will by shaved, I like my lovers to be bold” CO injected a hypodermic into Yendon’s arm, Yendon’s eyes fluttered, and he feel unconscious.

The two hospital orderlies pull the trolley out of the life, and stopped by the metal door. Bound to the trolley was a man of ‘6/7’, and a mop of greasy black hair, he was just regaining consciousness. The metal door opened, and Russell stepped out. The guy on the trolley looked at Russell, with a look of horror.

“I don’t take lightly to being dumped. Let me show you what happened to my first lover, after he dumped him.” Russell pushed the trolley to one of the metal doors, with a flashing yellow light over the top. He tilted the trolley so the guy on it could see into the room. “This was my first lover, he’s called Yendon. Russell opened the door. Inside the room, was a bold-headed guy, he was naked but for a dirty tie around his neck. The guy was sitting at a table, tapping on a computer keyboard. He looked up, as Russell entered the room. He gave Russell a big, toothless grin. Russell patted Yendon on his bold head, and pointed over the table.

Yendon stood up, and bent over the table, showing his arse to Russell. Russell looked at the butt in front of him he took out his cock, and jerked it till it was rock hard. Russell then thrust the rock hard cock into Yendon’s arse, and began to fuck him. “...You see...No one...Ever leaves me...I won’t let it happen....OOH...FUCKKK...IMMM...CUM.” Panted Russell, as he neared cumming. Russell thrust his cock deeper into Yendon’s butt. “...YESSSS...OHHH YEESSSS..” Cried Russell, as he cum in Yendon’s butt. The guy on the trolley watched in horror. Russell pulled his cock out of Yendon, and pushed it back into his pants. “I think its time your treatment started.” Russell said to the bound guy, as he left Yendon’s room, and closed the door. He walked smirking over to the guy on the trolley, Russell pushed the trolley towards the treatment room. Russell’s laughter could be heard echoing through the bunker.

THE END?