The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: I was wrong, Hypnosis is real...

Scene/Scenario: A man is turned into a woman’s pet plaything/child/money cow in a way.....you, the reader.....will suddenly desire to become one too....

Warning: Do not ask anyone to record this with their name and listen to it over and over each night....

You. Have. Been. Warned.

Hypnosis is real.

Prologue: It had been YEARS since you had sex. All you could think about. Ever. Were those amazing, perfect, breasts. You bank account was always empty. Because all you could think about was the drug…..and you would pay ANYTHING for your drug…..

And try as you might….you couldn’t help but put the headphones on again as you drifted to sleep…..

Yes. Good boy! Sleep. Sleep like a GOOD little boy. You are so tired. So very, very tired. Good little boys sleep and think about Ms. Erlene perfect., Amazing Boobies.

Think about nothing else. Not any other care in the world.

Nothing else matters. Just boobies. All that matters is boobies.

Boobies are your entire world.

Those perfect. Amazing. Filipina Boobies.

That jiggle and swing. With giant nipples just WAITING to be sucked by GOOD little boys.

And all you need to do?

All you need to worry about?

Just worry about ONE thing…..how to please Ms. Erlene and her boobies.

. Sleep thinking about nothing but Ms. Erlenes amazing, perfect boobies and giant nipples you want so bad..

They are right there. Your entire world.

You want them so bad.

. WANT THEM. CRAVE THEM.

Sleep now.

Sleep wanting them.

Desperate for them. Sleep and dream of Filipina boobies.

Then.

Sleep thinking of just how tiny your little cock is.

As you sleep…think about just how tiny, weak, small and pathetic your little white boy dick really is.

Feel embarrassment as you sleep. Feel SHAME.

As you sleep…….just think “I have such a tiny little cock. Just like a little kids cock”

That is what I want you to keep telling yourself

Think about how only little kids have dicks that small.

As you sleep I want you to feel SHAME. True shame…..and remember what it was like being an embarrassed little kid.

Because that is what you should feel like right now. Every night.

Having a tiny little cock like that should make you feel like an embarrassed little kid ALL THE TIME.

You should walk around ashamed of yourself everywhere you go.

You should always think to yourself “I have a little kids dick, therefore, I must be a little kid”

There is only ONE thing you should be proud of. The ONE thing you can at least be proud of is that a woman with powerful, dominating boobies is able to tell that weak, pathetic little cock what to do.

And Why?

Because I am a woman and you are just a GOOD LITTLEY BOY.

A well-behaved LITTLE BOY who follows everything mommy says.

Sadly for you, even good little boys don’t get to play with boobies.

And little boys don’t get pussy.

So pathetic.

Little boys only get to behave and be GOOD BOYS.

A GOOD BOY who follows EVERYTHING mommy says So they can at least LOOK at boobies.

A GOOD BOY Who only says “yes ma’am” whenever told to do something.

As you sleep I just want you to remember the most important thing: You. Are. A. little. kid.

You are just a little kid with a little shrunken baby dick you can’t even control.

Say it to yourself” Say “ “I can’t control my cock”

Remember all the times your little baby cock just cum out….looking at boobies. OR a foot touched it.

Think of those times and say to yourself:

I am a premature ejaculator who can’t controls his cock”

A little white boy loser owned and control by his Filipina boss

You should be wearing diapers you are so little and pathetic.

You should wear them because you lost control of your dick thinking of my boobies. You should wear them because you BELONG IN THEM.

Say it to yourself: “I should wear diapers Because I belong in them. Because I’m not a man. I’m just a little kid. “

“A little kid with a tiny, tiny little kid dick “

That’s right…. A dick you should be ashamed of.

Shame.

FEEL SHAME

Right now, as you sleep, I want you to just FEEL utter shame for how small your cock is, and how weak and pathetic you are. In in that shame All I want you to think is this:

“My only purpose is to serve my boss Erlene as her bitch.”

I want you to keep saying it to yourself:

“My only purpose is to serve my boss Erlene as her bitch.”

“My only purpose is to serve my boss Erlene as her bitch.”

“My only purpose is to serve my boss Erlene as her bitch.”

“My only purpose is to serve my boss Erlene as her bitch.”

“My only purpose is to serve my boss Erlene as her bitch.”

You should, right now, in your deep sleep feel nothing BUT SHAME for the tiny little kid dick you have. It’s so small and tiny. You should feel Shame for having such a tiny dick. Shame for being such a loser.

Every time you look at your dick you should think “ What a loser dick this is” A tiny, pathetic, little kid, dick.

Because that is what you are. Just accept it. You are not a man. You are a little kid.

You are not a man. You are just a little kid.

But I am a woman

And what do women do?

Women tell little kids what to do.

Little kids have dicks that want to cum out so bad in pussy but they can’t. have. Because only men get to cum out in pussy or touch boobies. But you aren’t a man. You are a Little kid. And little kids belong on their knees pathetically boom booming themselves.

That’s right….only men get to have sex with women. But you aren’t a man.

You are a little kid.

And Little kids PAY to look at boobies.

Little kids give all their money to Women like Ms. Erlene.

I’m a grown up, and you’re a little kid.

You. Are. A. little. kid.

You are just a little kid. A little kid with a tiny little baby dick so small no woman would ever want it. A pathetic dick that could never please a woman. And you should feel EMBARRASSED about it. ASHAMED.

You should look at your tiny dick every time you see it and think “That’s a little kids dick” “I have a little kids dick”. Therefore, I must be a little kid.

Because that’s what you are. A little kid. Keep saying it to yourself while at the same time thinking about my large, perfect Filipina boobies.

“I’m just a little kid and little kids don’t get to play with boobies.”

“I want them so bad but I can’t have them.”

Say it to yourself.

Engrave It in your mind:

Erlene’s Large, powerful, Filipina breast are too strong and control my little American white boy baby dick”

Little white boy kids with baby dicks give all their money to powerful grown up Filipinas because they are desperate just for the chance to look at boobies, even knowing they can’t have them.

In fact, think of just how much of a little kid you are. And how much of a woman I am. And how desperately you want my boobies. You want them SO SO SO bad. Think about how bad you want to touch and suck on them. Imagine it. Let your tiny dick get so hard thinking about it.

Then realize……you can’t have them.

You can DREAM about them. You can dream about them all you want…..but you can never actually have them. Never again.

Your dick is always so hard thinking about my boobies in your sleep

Every night you think about my boobies

But what girl would ever want a little kid like you?

No girl would ever want a pathetic little kid like you. With a tiny little kid, dick.

Say it to yourself. In grain it deep in your mind:

“I’ll never get to have sex again.” “I’ll only be able to pay Ms. Erlene to look at boobies.”

Because I’m a just a little kid.

Think about how small and tiny your dick is.

Think about what a loser you are.

PAY MS. ERLENE.

What is the only way little kids get to see boobies?

PAYING MS. ERLENE.

That’s right. You have to pay. Because you aren’t a man. You are a little kid. Ms. Erlene’s little kid. Who follows everything Ms. Erlene says. All the time

Because you are a loser, and Ms. Erlene is a winner. Say it to yourself. Ingrain it in your head.

I’m the bitch, and Ms. Erlene is the boss

I’m the bitch, and Ms. Erlene is the boss

I’m the bitch, and Ms. Erlene is the boss

I’m the bitch, and Ms. Erlene is the boss

GOOD BOY!!!

As you sleep let that idea ingrain deep in your mind

Think …”I ami a LITTLE KID and Ms Erlene is a woman

I’m the bitch, and Ms. Erlene is the boss

I’m the bitch, and Ms. Erlene is the boss

Little kids want nothing more than to suck on boobies.

But little kids don’t get to suck boobies. Little kids just get to pay to look at boobies like little losers.

You can’t have them. You can only want them.

And as time goes on you will start to feel more and more like a pathetic little kid. A loser. A loser little kid who has to follow everything Ms. Erlene says.

With a little kid dick.

That you should feel utterly embarrassed about because no women would ever be with a little kid with a little baby dick like yours.

So what is your only option?

Who are you?

You are Ms. Erlenes little bitch.

As you sleep codify that in your mind.

Just sleep. Sleep deeply…and in the core of your mind realize: “ I’m Ms/ Erlene’s little bitch”

Say it to yourself again

Say “I’m Erlene’s ultimate little bitch:

“I’’m Erlene’s ultimate little kid and bitch with a tiny dick nobody wants”

“I’’m Erlene’s ultimate little kid and bitch with a tiny dick nobody wants”

“I’’m Erlene’s ultimate little kid and bitch with a tiny dick nobody wants”

“I’’m Erlene’s ultimate little kid and bitch with a tiny dick nobody wants”

“I’’m Erlene’s ultimate little kid and bitch with a tiny dick nobody wants”

“I’’m Erlene’s ultimate little kid and bitch with a tiny dick nobody wants”

Ingrain it it in your head.

“I’’m Erlene’s ultimate little kid and bitch with a tiny dick nobody wants”

“I’’m Erlene’s ultimate little kid and bitch with a tiny dick nobody wants”

You have nowhere to go. Nobody who will be with you.

You have just one option.

PAY MS. ERLENE TO SEE BOOBIES

Just do it….don’t fight it. Accept it.

Give Erlene anything and everything she wants.

Because Erlene is a woman.

And what are you?

A little kid.

So just follow everything Erlene says. That is all you need to do.

Keep saying it to yourself: “I’ll follow everything Erlene says”

Keep saying it. Like a Good boy. And sleep.