The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Have To Warn You

by Pan

“Claire! Claire!”

I turned to see my best friend rushing into our dorm.

Pretty lucky, hey? Best friend and we share a dorm. When we made the request on our applications, we definitely hadn’t expected them to actually pair us up.

I know, I know. Some people say that college is all about meeting new people—and hey, we had been! We’d just been doing it from within the support system of...well, dorming with your best friend.

“What’s up?” I asked, and she sat down frantically next to me.

“I have to warn you,” she began ominously, before pausing. I suppose you could posit that she paused to catch her breath, but I know Kim—she’d paused for dramatic effect.

“What?” I asked flatly, and she conveniently got her breath back immediately.

“My boyfriend,” she continued breathily. “He’s going to try to hypnotize you.”

“What??”

Like I said, we’d done pretty well at meeting new people. And Kim had met a mega-creep called Champ.

That wasn’t his real name, of course. It was just a nickname, but since he’d never told us his real name, that was all I had to go on.

‘Champ’. What a chump.

He was a total nerd, and a bit of an asshole to boot. No, not an asshole, just...creepy. Like, the kind of guy who’ll ‘joke’ about a threesome, but you can tell that if either of us had been into it, it definitely would not have been a joke.

He did have one redeeming feature: he was totally obsessed with Kim. Like, if they weren’t together, that would have been a downside, but since she was dating the creep, at least I knew he’d treat her well.

It was almost cute. Someday, I hoped to find someone who looked at me the way Champ looked at Kim.

Just not Champ.

“Yeah,” she said, staring into my eyes intensely. “I know. It’s dumb. He tried it on me right before we started dating, but I quickly worked out how to stop it from working.”

“Wait,” I said, holding up a hand. “It works??”

Kim rolled her eyes impatiently. “Yes!” she said. “Of course it does. Unless you do exactly as I say.”

My forehead wrinkled. Hypnosis wasn’t...hypnosis wasn’t real, right? Of course not.

Although if it was, it would certainly explain how a dweeb like Champ had landed my hottie of a roommate. It was one of those matches that had never quite made sense to me, until I’d realized that Kim really loved him.

For some reason.

See, Kim was a cutie, with short blonde hair and blue eyes. She was a little skinny, but in a way that makes her look petite rather than unhealthy. Her tits were small, but in a cute way, and her ass was nice and tight.

Champ, meanwhile was a total dweeb. He was already balding, which made his already huge head look even bigger. His nose was big and bulbous, and he had a thin mustache. He was taller than Kim—not that that was hard—but I was actually taller than him, and it’s not like I’m a giant.

I’m sort of the opposite of Kim, but not in a bad way. I’ve got big tits and a round ass—I’m no Kardashian (although I hear they all have butt implants, anyway) but yeah, I’ve always had something that guys like to grab onto.

And even in my few weeks in college, there had already been a few guys. I’m not, like, a slut...but I mean, c’mon. It was college. And I was, if I say so myself, a bit of a hottie.

“Are you listening?” Kim hissed, and I realized I hadn’t been. “He’s about to come in.”

“What do I need to do?” I asked, nodding as Kim (again) ran me through the plan.

“Hey ladies,” Champ said, and I managed to stop myself from rolling my eyes. Everything he said made him sound like such a perv. Hypnosis…I mean, it sounded so wild, but it would at least explain this otherwise-inexplicable pairing.

“Hey buddy,” I said. I avoided calling him ‘Champ’ whenever I possibly could. Buddy, pal, ‘hey you’. Even when I was talking to Kim, I only ever referred to him as ‘your boyfriend’.

“I was wondering if I could hypnotize you,” buddy-pal-hey-you said. “It’s, uh, for a class project.”

“Of course,” I said, shooting him the most genuine smile I could muster. Behind her boyfriend, Kim gave me a thumbs up. All part of the plan. “Happy to help!”

As instructed, I sat on the edge of my bed, staring forward. Champ brought out a watch on a chain, like we were in a cartoon.

His attention was entirely on me as Kim sat behind him, perfectly positioned so that I could stare past the watch and focus on her. That, she’d told me, was the trick—if you could find something else to focus on, the hypnosis would be completely ineffective.

“Okay,” Champ said nervously, swinging the watch back and forth. He didn’t seem to notice that my eyes weren’t following it, that I was staring straight at my best friend. “Just relax. Relax, and let yourself slip away.”

Kim gave me a grin, and it was an effort not to smirk back at her. Champ continued droning on, telling me that my eyelids were getting heavy, that I needed to focus on his voice. Cliché after cliché left his lips, but I did as my bestie had told me to, and focused my attention entirely on her.

I really loved her. I dunno, maybe that’s a weird thing to admit, but it was true. She’d always been there for me, and I knew she always would. Kim and I had been best friends since forever.

“I’m going to count backwards from ten,” Champ said, but I barely registered what he was saying. My attention was entirely on Kim.

She was just...I dunno, great. Loyal. Smart. Kind. And pretty! God she was pretty. Probably the prettiest person I knew. Her face was perfect; symmetrical, with a great complexion. Her skin was smooth, and she had these big eyes, like Anne Hathaway or something. It was easy to get lost in them.

I almost felt like I was getting lost in them as her boyfriend continued ‘hypnotizing’ me. I’m not gay or anything, but it was just impossible to deny how fucking cute Kim was. Her huge eyes, her mouth...she’d always worn a little bit of makeup, but since she’d started dating Champ it felt like she’d started wearing more lipstick.

My eyes flicked down to her mouth. Her lipstick was thick, and red, making her mouth look so full. It was easy to imagine kissing that mouth, tasting her. Tasting Kim.

We’d both been popular enough with the guys that we’d never had to practice kissing. We’d joked about it, back in highschool…I almost wish we had—my first kiss had been with some guy that I didn’t even care about, when it could’ve been with someone I loved. My best friend in the world.

It was so easy to imagine what that would’ve been like. Two nervous young teens, sitting on the bed. Our hands trembling, our bodies tense, waiting for that moment.

And then...then it would happen. A slow, gentle press of lips. A soft touch of tongue. I could practically feel Kim’s breath on my cheek, and I knew that I was breathing faster.

It was so easy to imagine. So easy to want. We were so close, but that was an intimacy that we’d never shared. A new kind of intimacy.

The thought made me warm. I wanted to feel her lips against mine. I wasn’t gay, I just wanted that closeness. I was suddenly nostalgic for a history we’d never had; years of practicing with each other. We’d had so many sleepovers in our younger days; we could’ve been exploring each other’s bodies. Progressing from kissing to touching, to more intimate acts.

Kim could’ve been my first kiss. The first to touch my boobs, to help me learn what I liked. I wanted to be that person for her, and she for me. I wanted to be the one to guide her to pleasure, to explore her body.

But that wasn’t going to happen. She was my best friend, and she was with Champ. I was alone.

I couldn’t help but wonder if she’d ever kissed another girl. Champ leaned forward to help me take my shirt off, but I continued to focus intently on Kim, on her beautiful face.

Her eyes widened as I reached up and undid the clasp on my bra. I pulled the straps over my shoulders and let the cups fall away. I kept my eyes locked on hers as I slid the shirt off, and she gasped softly.

I made sure to stare at Kim, to thwart Champ’s attempt at hypnosis. I didn’t look away from her as he reached forward and cupped my breasts, weighing them gently. He was still talking, but I was tuning out his words, pouring all my attention towards Kim.

God she was beautiful. How had I never noticed how beautiful she was? I couldn’t believe she was with someone as plain as Champ. She deserved someone like...well, obviously not someone like me. After all, I was straight as they came.

As Champ moved his mouth to my nipple, I squirmed slightly. Was I, though? If I were straight, wouldn’t I have been enjoying the feeling of a man’s mouth on my breasts? Instead, my attention was entirely captured by the sight of my best friend’s blush. The thought of her mouth on me, instead of her boyfriend’s.

The idea of leaning forward and kissing her, tasting her lipstick.

My eyes widened as I realized...I was wet. Just the thought of Kim’s lips on mine, of her tongue slipping into my mouth, of her hands on my breasts, of her fingers teasing my nipples...it was so much. Almost too much.

I softly moaned, and Champ’s eyes flicked up to me. I immediately redoubled my focus on Kim. I had to concentrate on her, had to tune out the words he was saying. I couldn’t let Champ hypnotize me.

He sat up again, a suspicious look on his face. I tried to lose myself in Kim’s eyes, in her deep, dark pools. It was so easy; so easy to stare at her beautiful face, to return her intense gaze.

Champ began swinging the watch again, and I did all I could to look through it, look at my best friend’s face. He began talking, but I wasn’t listening.

My entire focus was on Kim.

After several minutes, Champ seemed convinced that I was hypnotized. Kim’s eyes were bright, almost mischievous as she stared at me, like we were sharing a secret that no one else had access to.

God I wanted to a secret to share with her.

My hands trembled as Champ began to rub my thighs, slowly moving up towards my crotch. My heart was pounding, and I was having trouble breathing. All I could think about was Kim, how I wished she was the one touching me, how I wanted to feel her hands on my pussy.

I stifled a groan at the thought. I couldn’t let Champ know that I wasn’t hypnotized, that his efforts had failed.

And I couldn’t do anything to give away how much I wanted Kim. How much I wanted to taste her. To touch her.

Champ’s hand made its way to my crotch, but my eyes were still locked on Kim’s. I wanted to tell her how much I loved her, how important she was to me. I wanted to tell her how badly I wanted to kiss her.

But I couldn’t. I knew that if I started, it would all start spilling out. Our friendship would be ruined, and what if she told someone? The world would think I was gay. That I wanted women.

I didn’t. Not really.

I just wanted Kim.

So instead, I just held her gaze as her boyfriend began rubbing my wetness, amateurishly touching my clit. I was determined not to let my arousal appear on my face. If Kim saw how turned on I was from staring into her eyes, how much I wanted her…we’d never be able to go back to normal.

That’s all I wanted. Normal. I wanted it to be normal for me to touch Kim, for her to touch me. I wanted it to be normal for us to make love, to share a bed, stroking each other’s bodies, exploring what it was like to be with a woman.

My mouth parted slightly as Champ slipped a finger inside me. I tried to keep my expression neutral, but I couldn’t stop imagining what it would feel like to do this with Kim, to touch each other once Champ left.

God. Why had I never been with a woman? I could’ve been practicing, getting ready for Kim. Impressing her with my skills, the first time we got together.

I shuddered with pleasure at the thought, hoping that Kim didn’t know what I was thinking. That Champ hadn’t noticed.

He put the watch down, running his thumb along my slit, crudely grabbing my nipples with his other hand. Not like Kim would—she’d be gentle, I knew. She’d stroke me tenderly, lovingly. Like I needed to be touched.

I wanted that. I wanted to be touched by my best friend. I wanted to feel her hands on my body.

As I lifted my ass so Champ could remove my shorts, I knew exactly what Kim’s touch would be like. I could practically feel Kim’s hands, her mouth, her feminine softness. Her perfect womanhood.

Champ’s head dipped down, his lips brushing against my inner thigh. I held my breath as he began to lick me, slowly working his way up towards my pussy. I’d always liked it when guys went down on me, but as Champ’s tongue worked its way between my folds, I just wanted it to be Kim.

I wanted her to taste me. I wanted to taste her. I wanted to spend the rest of our time at college entwined, sharing our bodies.

I could feel my hips bucking as Champ licked me, my legs trembling as I pretended it was Kim. I stared into her eyes as her boyfriend went down on me, imagining her mouth between my legs, how incredible it would feel to have her lips wrapped around my clit.

My eyes widened as Champ’s tongue penetrated me. His hands gripped my ass hard, holding me still as he ate me out. The wicked smile was back on Kim’s face, and I would’ve given anything to know what she was thinking.

As I sat naked in our dorm room, my entire focus was on Kim. On her face, on her eyes. They’d not once flicked down to my bare breasts, to my exposed pussy. She’d never so much blinked as her boyfriend had started going down on me—even as I came, staring into her eyes, she didn’t say anything, just smiled at me.

Champ sat up, his face wet with my juices. I stayed completely still, tried to continue acting as though I was hypnotized. I didn’t say anything as he leaned in and kissed his girlfriend, Kim breaking eye-contact with me as she returned his kiss with passion.

I didn’t move, but I could feel myself blushing at the knowledge that my best friend was tasting my juices. Kim was tasting my arousal on her boyfriend’s tongue.

It was as close as I’d ever get to being with her, and I couldn’t believe how much it turned me on.

Finally, Champ pulled back, picking up the watch once more. As it swung between us, Kim and I continued staring into each other’s eyes, breathing heavier and heavier. I was so aroused, so wet. I wanted to throw my arms around her, to kiss her, to feel her hands on me.

I wanted her more than I’d ever wanted anyone.

Once I’d convinced him that I was truly under, Champ lowered his pants. I didn’t let my eyes stray downwards, even as his cock came into view. Not that I needed to; he stood in front of me, his erection directly in front of me.

I made sure not to look straight at it, continuing to stare into Kim’s deep, beautiful eyes. Even as Champ moved his erection into my mouth, I made sure that I could still see Kim. It wasn’t easy, but I managed to keep focusing on her, even as I sucked my best friend’s boyfriend’s dick.

Champ grabbed my hair, pulling my head back. I opened my mouth wider, letting him slide his length inside. It was one of the smaller cocks I’ve sucked, so it wasn’t long before I felt his balls slap against my chin.

Kim’s eyes were burning into mine as I gave her boyfriend head, slurping and sucking on his shaft. I could feel the heat of his cock on my tongue, but I would have given anything for it to be Kim who I was kneeling in front of.

I didn’t have any experience with women, but I was sure I could bring her pleasure with my tongue. I could make her grunt and groan, just as Champ was.

I could make her cum, just as her boyfriend did. I could swallow down her juices, as I swallowed the cum of my wanna-be hypnotist, staring at Kim all the while.

As Champ pulled his cock out of my mouth, I managed to hide my smile. For a moment, just for an instant, Kim’s eyes had glanced down to my tits.

Did she want me, like I wanted her? Was there even the faintest of possibilities?

I could feel myself getting warm at the thought.

Champ’s watch reappeared, dangling between me and my best friend. Between me and my dream girl. The only girl I’d ever wanted.

The person I lusted after more than anyone else on the planet.

“When I count down from ten,” he droned. “You will wake up. The only thing you’ll remember...”

As he continued, it was easy to tune him out. I almost didn’t want the session to end. I wanted to keep staring into Kim’s eyes, to continue this connection we had.

I loved her. I wanted her.

I wanted to be with her.

I almost didn’t notice when he stopped counting; it took me a minute to remember my role. I blinked twice, and then shot him a smile.

“Wow!” I said, overselling it a little. “That was great.”

“I’m glad you liked it,” Champ snickered.

“Uh huh,” I nodded.

“Maybe we can do it again sometime,” Kim offered softly, and I turned to face her, my heart doing a backflip just at the sight of her earnest eyes, staring into mine.

“That’d be great,” I smiled.

Champ stood up, gave his girlfriend a kiss, and looked my body up and down arrogantly before leaving. It wasn’t until he was gone that I noticed I was still naked. Kim smiled at me, her eyes exploring my naked form much like her boyfriend’s just had.

“Cute,” she said, and it was all I could do not to groan aloud at that one, simple word.

* * *