The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(Be careful when talking to a genii you might not be 100% happy with the results)

I Can’t F-ing Believe My Luck

(MC,MF,MD)

My whole life I have been lucky, just with a twist. No matter how good my luck has been something always gets screwed up. Take my latest problem for example: Here I am in a detective’s office talking to a smoking hot brunette with the skills I need. In the next ten minutes, she will be riding my cock and becoming my sex slave. Sounds great, right? Not if you have my luck. How I arrived at this point is a perfect example of my kind of luck.

I was in a poker game with some guys that I knew and a few that I didn’t. Like usual I was winning just not too much, that is until the last hand of the night. Now I do not control my luck but I have found that the bigger the stakes the more likely I am to win and the more likely it is that something will go warped. I had all of my winnings for the night plus everything I had brought with me, in the middle of the table. The host, someone I really did not know was the only other player. The rules had been clear; you could only bet with what you had on the table and you only had to match the pot with the same. However, he wanted to play with the rules.

“This lamp is on the table and it is worth the amount of your last bet.”

“Look I will reduce my last bet so that it will be equal to the…$105 you have left. The rules say you only have to bet with what you have.”

“Well I have this lamp and it is worth more than $300 you bet and it is on the table. I am willing to say it is worth the difference between what I have in cash and your bet.”

“Well I am sorry but I do not want your lamp, even if it is worth the difference.” It really was an ugly looking piece of kitsch. Not something, anyone would really want and frankly, I was not sure why he even had it. The lamp did not really belong with the modern furnishing the rest of the room covered in.

“It is on the table and I insist that it go in the pot! Either take the bet or fold.”

“Fine I take the bet; I have four Jacks, read’em and weep.” I tossed down the four jacks and the seven that I had picked up, on the draw. He looked at them and just placed his cards face down. I raked in the pot. We had been the two big winners and this hand had mainly been between just the two of us. The rest had dropped out early. That was the end of the game. I tried to get him to take the damn lamp back but he would not do it. In fact, he seemed almost relieved to get rid of it. I tossed it in the back of my car and drove home. I decided to take it in a look at it. Maybe I could find some information on the internet and sell it on my-bling.com.

Of course, I could not find a thing so I decided to put it up for sale and was trying to get a good picture but the damn crystals (fake diamonds I thought) around the middle kept blurring the picture with reflected light.

To dull the shine, I was rubbing some skin lotion over the jewels to reduce the reflection, when BAM the place was filled with this noxious sulfuric smoke. A very large and almost naked man appeared out of the smoke, his skin was dusky and middle-eastern to my point of view.

“Why do you disturb my rest?” A deep loud voice boomed out of a mouth that had sharp white fangs.

“Um…I…it was an…accident?”

“State your wishes and get it over with.”

“Wiiiiishessss?” Ok, I was stuttering, but so would you.

“You called me you get three wishes, so…get…on…with it!”

I was finally getting my shit together. “What can I wish for?”

“You can not wish for more wishes, the power to grant your own wishes, and wishes that try my patience.”

I guess my luck was working overtime. Now I am a good-looking man but my cock was under five inches and not very thick. No matter how I did in any other department, I just did not satisfy women the way they wanted. If they say size does not count, do not believe them. I thought about it and I knew several women I would like to give it to hard and long.

“Ok. I wish my cock were big, long and thick with instant recovery for multiple orgasms that it was irresistible to all females, and any female I fucked would become my eager, willing, insatiable, sex slave.”

He smirked. “Granted.”

“For my second wish I…” I stopped because he held up his hand, hairy palm facing me.

“I granted all three of your wishes, now we are done.” With that and more sulfuric smoke, the genii and the lamp vanished.

Three wishes, what the fuck was he talking about? I had only made one wish, right? Oh shit I guess some assholes could claim that I had made three wishes.

I pulled my cock out. The massive piece of meat flopped out onto the table. It wasn’t even erect. The balls were the size of oranges and within seconds, my revised cock was erect and pulsing with power (and the need to fuck someone). Shit. It was ginormous. I measured it, 13 inches long and 13 inches in circumference. I was desperate to put it to use. I could not even get it back in my pants.

I reached for the phone and called my neighbor. “Janice…yes I know it is 2:15 am…yes I know I am an asshole…yes Janice…look can you just come over here for a minute I have an emergency…I know…you are right…fine see you in five minutes.”

Janice: Next-door neighbor in my apartment complex. Hotter than a thirty something girl had a right to be. Laughed at my cock and would not even consider having it inside of her. Despite the twenty minutes, I had spent licking her pussy and giving her multiple orgasms. Owed me $400, that I had lent her a few months ago; which, by the way was the only reason she was willing to come over.

There was a knock at the door. “Come in Janice the door is unlocked.”

“What the fuck is the emergency…what is that?” She knew what it was. It was a 13-inch monster of a cock.

I really intended to answer her but before I could say anything, she was across the room and already stroking and fondling my now even harder cock. Her lips and tongue soon joined her hands.

“I’ve got to have you inside of me! Please fuck me, fuck me now!” She did not wait for an answer but began to strip the shorts and tee shirt that she must have just thrown on. There was nothing underneath.

Within seconds, she straddled me trying desperately to get me inside of her. She came three times before I was more than half way inside of her. Finally, I was all the way inside of her and she began to move herself up and down my shaft; she was almost screaming her orgasms as she came with each thrust. I had to kiss her just to cover her mouth. I do not know how long we went on like that but finally I came pouring into her. Only it seemed like it took forever as more and more semen pumped into her and began to flow down the sides. Her pussy could only hold so much. Finally, I could speak and I let her know that I need her to get off me.

She did but I was still cumming. Without a thought, she took me in her mouth and drank down as much as she could. It spilled out of her lips but finally stopped. She proceeded to lick me clean, I could barely speak I was dehydrated. She on the other hand found liquid to replenish what she had lost. “Can you get me something to drink?”

She jumped as if spanked, ran to the kitchen and brought me a beer she found in the fridge. Seeing I was happy, she returned with single-mindedness to cleaning me with her mouth.

After I had some desperately needed liquid I could talk. “Janice I would like to ask you some questions.”

She sat back on her knees her ass resting on her heels. “Anything master, I exist to serve you.”

“About that what exactly is our relationship?”

“You are my master I exist to serve you. Your slave needs your cock and your cum, always. Even now, my pussy hurts from your enormous girth but I would gladly take you back inside of me again and again, even if you were to rip me apart. Look master your cock wants me too, please fuck your slave master, your slut needs you to take her, please.”

To be honest I took her again; I could not help myself. However, even though I was ready to do her a third time I made her return to her apartment. I woke in the morning and stumbled to the door. I opened it without even thinking, there she was with another women and a load of her belongings. The other women took one look at my cock and pushed into the apartment dropping to her knees.

Janice laughed as she came in and closed the door. “This is my friend Susan master, although I guess now she is my fellow sex slave Susan. Do you always answer the door naked and erect master? If so we had better get a bigger place.” Still smiling she got Susan off the floor and got Susan moving to the bedroom by taking my cock in her hand and pulling me into the bedroom. Susan followed us as if my cock was a magnet and she was metallic. Janice got me to lay back and Susan was straddling me. “I would love to get fucked by you again master but you said no sex for me until after noon.” With that, she left but soon returned with a big glass of ice-cold orange juice. She put it on the side table and left.

I heard the hallway door open and close several times but I was a little distracted. Susan was a little shorter than Janice was but her tits, which were soon shoved in my face, were considerably larger. I did not notice until I was sucking her hard nipples that Susan wore a wedding ring I noticed because she had removed one nipple from my mouth and when she was putting the other one in I could see the engagement and wedding ring. I tried to talk to her but her nipple and avid thrusting on my cock soon eliminated coherent thoughts.

When I did cum, overfilling Susan’s pussy, I noticed Janice hanging up what I assumed were her clothing in my walk-in closet. Janice seeing that I had cum and was still cumming gently pulled Susan off and began to use her mouth to catch the continued flow of my fluids. Susan joined her and soon both of them were doing their best to swallow as much as I could pump out.

“Master, you better drink your juice you know how dehydrated you get.” She stared at Susan sucking on my still erect and growing harder cock. “Are you sure I can’t have any until after noon?”

“Yes. What is going on here?”

“Well your slave Susan is sucking your cock and I want to.”

“The stuff you’re moving in to my apartment Janice!”

“Oh well I cancelled my lease and I am moving in so I can serve you better.”

I gestured down to her friend’s bobbing head.

“Oh well, I needed help and she was coming over this morning anyway…how was I supposed to know you would answer the door naked. Besides, I think you are going to need more than one or two (gesturing at her fellow slut) sex slave. When you have given Susan, her orders we can plan which girls we know would be best to serve you.”

“But she is married!”

“So, now she is your property who just happens to have a husband. The important thing is that she will make you an excellent slave, she is a good housekeeper, a good cook, and makes a very good living working out of her home. She could dump her husband and the three of us, and your other slaves, can move in, in just a few months.”

I could not believe how callus she sounded and said so. She said that as soon as she became my sex slave the only thing that truly mattered to her was being my well-fucked sex slave and any moral beliefs and restrictions had gone out the window. Susan when she finished licking up the last of my cum like a kitten with cream agreed with her. Furthermore, she confirmed that her soon to be ex now meant less than nothing, to her and was only an obstacle to her serving me. When I pushed further, I got the impression that she would stay married as long as I ordered her but something might happen to her husband to remove that obstruction. I agreed that she should get divorced. Both of them were happier and relaxed enough to discuss which of their acquaintances would make good sex slaves for me. They did not bother to ask how many I wanted or if I wanted just checked with me for my physical preferences.

That was seven months ago. I now live with six girls and have two more slaves that have not moved in because they are still in college.

I have no control of my life. My slaves control every aspect of it. If I try to protest, a few naked bodies and my cock is the one in control fucking one slut after another until whatever I wanted is no longer of any real importance. So who is really in control, them or me?

That is why I am here ready to enslave this girl. I am looking for that damn lamp and this haughty detective will soon be doing anything to find it and ‘him’, just because I asked.