The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Can Handle This

It was starting again. There was the familiar light-headedness, the strange sense of disorientation. The unbearable quiet of everything but her own breath. Kate was on the bed again. She was in that room again—somewhere -she could not be sure where. His hands were in her hair; the strong grip pushing her head down into the mattress. She tried to look around, to see who he was, but his grip was unyielding. She heard her own breaths -short, shallow pants. She couldn’t go through this again.

He parted her knees with his and rested his weight on her back—she felt his hard, muscular stomach against her ass. She felt the tip of his member poised right outside of her. Beads of sweat sprang from her forehead as she tried to close herself vise-tight against him. She would resist him this time. She would not let it happen again. She would not let herself feel any pleasure in this.

He started to lean forward—the pressure against her seemed tremendous and it was aimed just right. Slowly, with frantic desperation, she felt it begin to open her. She gripped even tighter, but her body was betraying her. It felt good. She was getting turned on despite her ardent desire to be faithful to Jack. She felt her lips draw back and moisten. She felt an incredible fullness as it slid forward, parting her. And just beyond the fullness she felt an aching emptiness that demanded its presence. She heard herself groan loudly, unexpectedly. The sound erupted from deep within her before she could stop it. She bit her lip hard to cut it off, and flushed in shame. Again she felt dizzy, light-headed. It was all happening too fast. He was still inching forward. She knew his length; knew he was huge, overwhelmingly huge.

He moved slowly and rhythmically, teasing her. She was knotting up, flushing red from the effort to keep her sounds bottled up behind her teeth. She felt like a steam whistle. She knew he was teasing her, keeping himself only half inside her. She knew that once he reached bottom she would not be able to hold it back any longer. But he was in no hurry—he was drawing it out, tempting her to abandon herself—to thrust back. He was relentless.

Then, suddenly, he jammed forward, sinking all the way to the bottom. Spittle erupted from her mouth and her teeth unclenched as another deep moan escaped her lips. The feeling was incredible—too much for her. His rhythm picked up; he sank all the way inside her, his hips jamming against her ass and clitoris. Through her clouded vision she saw her fingers clawing at the mattress in time with his thrusts.

Suddenly the feeling began—a wave of abandonment—a temptation to give in—she even felt turned on by the idea. So incredibly turned on. Before she knew it she was jamming her hips back. Once, and then twice—and then harder—until she felt him crush against her. There was no stopping now. She was going to cum. She was going to cum so hard. He yanked her head back, the muscles on her neck strained, the blood vessels tracing a complex pattern against the taut skin. She was about to scream. Her mouth “O”ed, Her eyes squeezed shut, her fists clenched. She sucked in a giant breath and then.... And then there was nothing. Nothing at all. It was gone. Everything was gone.

She woke up on her fiancé’s bed. His silky white sheets were crumpled under her and drenched with sweat. She was on her hands and knees just like in her dream, but it was the middle of the night and Jack, her fiancé, was staring at her, saying something. At first she couldn’t make out the words, She couldn’t even hear him—she was too overwhelmed with an incredible feeling of loss and disappointment and disorientation.

“What happened?!! Oh my God, are you OK? Kate! Kate!”

Slowly she turned to look at him. Her mouth was open, her cheeks flushed, her hair disheveled. For a moment he saw such incredible lust in her eyes—something so basic and primal—something so much stronger than him, that he started back in fear. This was not the woman he knew—her eyes were different—rawer, but just a second later her gaze softened. She seemed to recognize him. The corners of her mouth turned up slightly and her normally soft and loving features returned as if they were reinhabiting her face after a long vacation.

“Oh my God, what happened? Are you all right? You were screaming, ur, well, uh, moaning really... You had your face buried in the pillow and...and...”

Suddenly she burst out crying. Tears sprang from the corners of her eyes and streaked across her cheeks like a river, snot frothed at her nostrils and she clutched at him. She grabbed him by his head and crushed him against her body. He could feel her heart thumping wildly in her chest.

“I love you! I love you SO much!” she said, trying to regain the warm feeling she had for him as if it were in danger of disappearing. She felt that she had betrayed him—the man in the dream was someone else. She had never seen his face, but she knew it was not her fiancé. The man was a stranger—someone she had met, but did not know. She thought hard on it—who was it? But the shear numbers baffled her. It could be anyone, someone at the mall, someone she bumped into on the street—she felt that person was tormenting her. Yes, someone was doing this to her. She felt that she was losing a bit of herself every time she gave in to that person, even in her dreams.

Jack was confused. It was late. This was the third time his fiancé had acted this way in a week. She would not tell him about it. He felt hurt—the sounds she made were so erotic and they were so much beyond anything he had ever caused her to make. He smelled the pungent odor of sex exuding out of Kate’s skin, he felt her chest rising and falling as she sobbed, and he felt her nails digging into his scalp. He stroked her back, running his fingers along the smooth silk teddy that he had bought her.

He was trying to comfort her, but he wanted answers. His hand rode over the curve of her lower back and skimmed lightly across her ass. Suddenly he felt a patch of wetness. As she continued to cry and hold him, he explored the boundaries of the wetness. Her teddy was wet in a huge spot that almost totally covered her ass. And it wasn’t just wet, it was VERY wet.

He pulled away slightly, and asked again, in a slightly more demanding tone, “What happened Honey? What did you dream about?”

She looked down at him and instantly saw the jealousy and the hurt in his eyes. There was a tense pause. Her sobbing stopped. The silence itself was almost incriminating. “You,” She replied. She felt her spine tingle as she said it. She was lying. Lying to her fiancé, but suddenly she felt that she was lying to someone else as well—and to herself. She felt as if a little gong had gone off that signaled her decent down a path of deceit. She thought that he would sense it for sure...but the impact was much more than she had expected. Her fiancé literally bristled with happiness and pride. She felt him go hard in a second, as if she had touched the very core of his desire. Suddenly he was all over her, kissing, biting, and lifting up her teddy.

She let him. Not that she really wanted him, but she wanted to prove to herself that she was still his. She was driven by that desire. She kissed back at him frantically, insanely. She grabbed his back and squeezed their bodies together. She heard herself whispering to him hoarsely “I’m yours! Take me! Please!” Their lips mashed together until it almost hurt. She wanted to give herself totally to him so that there would be nothing left for the other man to take. She wanted to posses her fiancé through the gift of her own body and soul.

Jack suddenly felt like a God. His fear of impotence was banished completely. This beautiful woman was his! She dreamed about him in the middle of the night! She wanted him! He flipped her on her stomach—he wanted to posses her completely, without giving anything of himself. He straddled her and guided his dick between her legs and into the pool of wetness he saw glistening there. When he pushed forward he literally almost fell in. She was so wet and open and hot that there was no resistance at all. He started to thrust deeply—he was going to make her cum like in her dream, he wanted that physical proof that she was his.

Kate couldn’t help but feel a rush of sudden queasiness—a keen sense of disappointment. Her fiancé’s penis seemed a pinprick, a tiny, weak, inconsequential thing next to the vastness of the man in her dream. The man in her dream had tapped down to the very root of her being; her fiancé was hardly scratching the surface. She pushed back at him, trying to get it in deeper, trying to get it to touch her base, to regain that fullness that she had felt, but, for all his passion and quivering intensity, it just wouldn’t go.

She was a good actress though, and she knew what he wanted. So she moaned and grunted and pretended to go crazy. She reached behind her grabbing at his thighs, pulling them towards her and screamed at him, “Cum in me! Cum in me!” Moments later she felt him pull out and splash a warm puddle on her back. He was too careful and prudent to actually cum inside of her—“It’s just too much responsibility,” she could almost hear him thinking. But her own thoughts shocked her as she thought of the man in her dream, “He would have cum in me—he would have filled me to the brim! And left me screaming for more!” As her fiancé considerately wiped the sperm off of her with an old towel she couldn’t help thinking of the stranger’s sperm swimming inside of her. She wanted it. If his sperm were there she would have eaten it.

He was smiling at her. Grinning really, like a conceited boy. She could see his penis was already softening. “If only you knew, ‘Honey’, if only you knew....” She thought to herself as he crawled in bed next to her. After a quick peck he was sound asleep.

But she could not sleep—she dared not! She lay in bed, staring at the ceiling and watching the fan whirl round and round. An hour later she got up and went to the bathroom to look at herself in the mirror. She had bags under her eyes, but her face was beautiful. She knew she was stunning. She had been the first to develop among her friends, the first in her whole school in fact. Getting boyfriends had never been a problem—even when she was fifteen she had dated men in their mid-twenties. And she always got the best—the richest, smartest, best looking, most daring, most artistic. She was one of those people too. She usually brimmed with confidence, vitality and pleasure at being alive. Now she was tormented. She felt helpless, maybe a little insane. Something was driving her towards something. It was in her dreams, but she felt that it was also separate from her.

She didn’t know why she was standing in the bathroom for so long. She didn’t want to admit to herself the real reason—It was just too embarrassing, too naughty. But every time she had an unguarded thought she would catch herself thinking about her dream. About being made to cum mindlessly, about being fucked beyond her capacity to resist, about that stranger inside of her. About abandoning herself to him. She reached between her legs to check, and sure enough she was wet. She gently stroked the outline of her lips with her fingers and felt a sudden surge of ticklish, erotic pleasure shoot through her spine. She was in a mischievous mood. “That’s it—I am just having fun!” She convinced herself. Then she let her mind run free.

She sat on the toilet with her legs slightly spread and leaned forward so that she was supporting herself with her left hand on the sink. Then she reached under her teddy with her right hand and started to play with herself. The fact that it was five in the morning and that her husband-to-be was sleeping in the next room only made her feel more naughty and mischievous. She let out a little laugh as she considered it. “I wonder how many other wives are up at this hour touching themselves in the bathroom!” She thought.

Slowly she lost herself in her thoughts. She was with him again. He was fucking her again. This time there was not going to be any interruptions. She was going to be his. But Jack also popped into her sexually charged mind; she began switching between her husband-to-be and the stranger. She was fucking them both, but at different times. It was like a battle for her soul—who would conquer her? Who would she finally give herself to? The thought tantalized her.

First, her fiancé was rutting in and out of her, she was on top and he was circling his finger over her clitoris like she taught him. “He is going to win!” She thought. He knew her body better than anyone and loved her more than anyone and he was going to win! She felt a sudden rush of comfort from the idea—It felt just and right. But then the stranger was fucking her, and he was on top. He was huge and uncaring and demanding and she knew she could not resist him. He was doing things to her that Jack could never do. It felt amazing, overwhelming. She was going to be his. She was filled with a sudden inevitability—a rush of abandonment. Then it was her husband’s turn again. He was nibbling on her breasts, kissing her deep on the mouth. He flipped her on her back and pulled her legs up around his shoulders. He started plowing into her, quickly, deeply—so that she would have no time to think about the other man. “Yes, that’s it Jack. That’s right.” She cheered.

Kate half-lifted herself off the toilet seat as she thought of this—her eyes were closed and her fingers were dancing across her pussy. She was completely lost in thought. She imagined her fiancé chanting into her ear, “Cum for me! Cum for me!” She felt incredible warmth begin to build between her legs and radiate out down her legs and up into her chest where her heart had leapt into her throat. “Oh God yes, I will Jack!” She thought, “Yes I will!”

But even as she thought of it the image of her fiancé faded and morphed until it was the stranger that was above her; moving inside her with exactly the same intensity. Instantly she felt his fullness replace that of her fiancé’s. It felt as if it were splitting her in half from the position she was in. She looked up to see him, but he pushed her chin back with his palm so that her head was tilted away from him. “Oh my GOD! Jack! I can’t resist him!” She heard herself saying as he pushed himself in deeply and swirled. “Jack please! Do something quickly!” she moaned, the feeling rising up inside her. But Jack’s image was fading away, receding like an echo.

Kate was rubbing herself frantically now, completely lost in her dream. She imagined herself on her back with her legs high in the air, and her head turned almost ninety degrees with her body. She had her arms around the stranger’s muscular back and he was keeping her just on the edge of an orgasm. Riding her, teasing her. “Please! Let me cum! Do it! Finish me! Finish meeeeeee!” She thought. Then an image so erotic flashed in her mind that she had to shut it out with all her will power—the stranger pulled out of her completely and with a small shift of his hips he poised his member against the pink opening of her asshole.

In that moment she stopped breathing. As he pushed forward, Jack’s image shattered into a million tiny pieces. The thought of it was enough to make her lose all control of her body. She fell to her knees in the bathroom and curled into a ball as she came and came screaming “YES! YES!! YES!!!”

When she came to, she found herself on the soft, fuzzy bathroom mat. She had passed out from the intensity of her orgasm and there was a little puddle of drool on the cold tile from where it had escaped her lips. Her right hand was still crushed between her legs, and her teddy was pulled up around her chest. “Holy Shit...” She thought to herself as she got up unsteadily. She rinsed her face with cold water and looked back into the mirror, but there was only herself staring back. Everything seemed as normal as could be. She even heard Jack snoring gently in the other room. She rinsed off the rest of her body and cringed slightly when she ran soap across her over-sensitive clitoris. “Wow—I can’t do this again too often!” She thought as she crawled back in bed. It was almost 6:00 A.M. and she had to be up in an hour and a half to go to work.

* * *

The next day at work she was just dying to tell someone, but to take her mind off of it she buried herself in just being busy. She was an interior decorator, working at a young architectural firm that was just beginning to make its mark in the city. It was a creative, energetic atmosphere that really suited her. She loved her job. There was no dress code, but everyone came to work dressed fashionably. They often chatted and listened to music as they drafted—and when there was a high paying project then the pay was decent. She couldn’t imagine doing anything else. Nobody in her office could. So sooner rather than later they began to notice something was up. Her closest colleague and friend, Trisha, finally said something.

“My, aren’t we the busy bee! Something in your pants or are you just trying to overachieve to impress the boss? You know there are easier ways...” She was pressing her tongue against the inside of her cheek imitating a blowjob. Trisha burst out laughing at her own joke, but Kate hardly even smiled.

“Aww, Come on.....What’s eating you? You on the rag or something? You can tell me -You can tell ol’Trisha. Is it sex stuff?” Trisha squealed in glee as she rubbed her hands together in mock excitement.

Finally Kate let out a little chuckle. “I’ll tell you at lunch,” she replied with an air of conspiracy.

“Ooh a mystery! I love mysteries!” Trish peeped.

* * *

Lunch came almost before they knew it and soon they were at the local Chinese restaurant ordering Dim-sum. Kate deliberately didn’t say anything of importance until they were nearly halfway through the meal. She could see Trisha was just dying to ask, but was holding back out of courtesy. But finally Trisha couldn’t stand it any longer, “What?!!!! What is it already?! Tell me now or you are a stinking poop and I’m never going to tell you anything!”

“OK! Ok...” Kate started her account, leaning in to whisper like a little girl. “I...I’ve had these dreams...” She left off trying to find the words to express herself. Just the thought of them caused her to shiver slightly.

“And... what kind of dreams?” Trish prompted.

“I’m having sex...Well, no, someone is having sex with me.”

“They’re usually the same thing Kate, no?”

“Usually yes, but listen—in these dreams it’s different. I...He...He’s fucking me. Really, really fucking me. And I can’t resist him. He’s huge and he knows just what to do and he is relentless. And no matter what I do I know that he’s going to make me cum.... But just as I do. Just when I can’t stand it anymore He is gone!”

“Wow! That sounds great—so what’s his number? Who is ‘he’ anyway? Maybe you can introduce him to me!” Trisha was more turned on more from her friend’s face, which had flushed pink, then from the details of the account

But suddenly Kate snapped back at her, “NO! No, you DON’T want to meet this guy! Don’t you see? He is corrupting my dreams. He is inside my head and he is pulling me away from Jack and I just don’t know what to do! I don’t know....I think I’m going insane! I think that if I give in to him anymore than I will lose myself. I feel so weak after these dreams—like I’m not in control. Like I’ll do anything! I just don’t know if I can marry Jack anymore! I’m so scared! What if I... What if I..”

“Kate!” Trisha interrupted, “Kate, look at me. This is no big deal! You just have cold feet! You are afraid of losing yourself in your upcoming marriage and you are creating this mystical man to cope with it. But, look, it’s natural and it will pass. Jack is wonderful! He is everything you want. Heck, he is everything I want. He is handsome, talented, RICH—and he loves you!”

Kate only felt more and more guilty listening to her friend talk. “Maybe you are right. Maybe it’s just cold feet...But the feeling is so alien. So much like someone is trespassing in my mind!” Then she laughed, admitting something scandalous, “Trish..Do you know how I woke up last night?”

“How?”

“On my hands and knees, on Jack’s bed!!!!!”

They both burst out laughing. Trish almost spit up the dim sum she was eating.

“You should have seen the expression on his face! You would have thought I was a monster! He was scared as a ten year old boy!” They both were laughing so hard that they hardly could breath. “He said I was moaning!!!” After lunch Kate went back to work with an incredible sense of relief. It was all in her mind she thought. <<<:)>>>

* * *

At six o’clock she practically ran out of the office. She planned on going home, taking a luxurious bath with scented oils and ravishing her fiancé as soon as he walked through the door. She even stopped to buy roses from the corner store.

As she was paying for the roses a sudden creepy feeling washed over her as if someone had splashed her with a bucket of cold water. He was near her! She knew it with utter certainty. She whipped around looking all around her. She even stared at the confused looking Korean clerk who was holding her change. Then she caught sight of a man walking away from her and down some steps. She immediately ran after him, leaving four dollars in the hands of the sales person.

Somehow she knew it was him. Her heart was beating so loudly that she thought she could feel it bumping against her rib cage. She went down the stairs after him and followed him from a distance until he got onto the subway. She jumped onto the car behind him. He seemed completely normal and uninterested as he sat down to read a newspaper. Still she could not see his face....

“Maybe I AM going crazy” She thought to herself. Then she realized she was still carrying the bunch of roses she had bought on her way home. She took out her cell phone, without ever taking her eyes off the man in the next car. He did not seem to make a single movement or gesture out of the ordinary. With practiced ease she dialed Jack’s cell phone. He answered after the second ring.

“Jack! Hi! It’s me.”

“Hi honey!”

“Yeah, wow, look, I’m thinking of going out with Trish this evening... Is that ok? I may be a little late..”

“Trish? OK, but I’ll miss you. Where are you two going?”

“Oh, well, we thought we’d pick up some black stud and double team him”

“Sounds nice, well you just have fun then, and don’t wear yourself out—I’m going to make you go crazy again tonight!”

“Uh, yeah—OK, Bye!”

“Kate—before you go... Last night, It was pretty amazing huh?”

“Yeah.”

“I mean you came right?”

“Yeah—it was intense. Bye now.”

She pressed end and slipped the phone back into her handbag. “Yeah, I came alright...,” She thought to herself.

The man rode the subway for what seemed like ages. They were going uptown, up into the Bronx and into a real run down area. Finally he got off at some God-forsake stop and quickly jogged down the stairs of the station. She tried to keep up with him, without really knowing what she was doing, or why. Above all she wanted to stay hidden. She didn’t want him to know that she was following him.

They walked through a maze of streets. There was graffiti all over the brick walls of the buildings and all the shops were bolted down for the night. They entered am industrial neighborhood, where there were almost no people at all. His footsteps echoed in the empty streets and she could just make out his silhouette under the yellow light of the street lamps. She was just considering giving up this wild, crazy whim of hers when suddenly he was gone. The man she was following was still there, sure enough, but the feeling of certainty that she had about this man being THE man was gone.

One second he was the man from her nightmare and now he seemed like just any other Joe. In fact his name was probably Joe for all she knew, and for all she cared. She turned and began to retrace her steps, laughing, but in her eagerness to follow she had lost track of directions. As she walked it dawned on her that she ought to be very afraid. She walked for a while with growing concern and even considered calling Jack, but what would she tell him? To come pick her up in the Bronx? In God-know where? Besides he was probably with his friends having fun and she didn’t want to sound like a baby.

She walked quickly now. Making turns here and there out of instinct. All she really needed was a main road so that she could catch a taxi. She would catch a taxi all the way back to her house, regardless of the cost. But there were no main roads, only a maze of tiny side streets and hardly a car on any of them. Again, as she wandered, she felt a sense of uneasiness. She saw an open doorway in one of the warehouses. There was a dim light coming from somewhere inside. Impulsively she ducked in through the doorway. She didn’t really know why she did it—just a gut feeling—but now she found herself walking through a great expanse of tools and factory parts towards where the light was coming from.

“Hello?” She called out. “Is anyone there?”

There was no answer. She tentatively pushed open a greasy door and entered a small back office. The room was grimy and shabby, with clutter all around. On the floor was an old mattress without sheets. It was stained with use and it looked as if it were there for a very long time. Her heart began beating like a bird caught in her chest. What was she doing here?! “Oh my God, What am I doing here?!” she whispered, but she felt light-headed again, as in her dream, and she just couldn’t muster the alarm that she should have. Then a pair of black arms circled her waist.

Her first sane reaction should have been to scream and kick, but she seemed driven by something inevitable. She felt as if she were following a fate that was predestined for her. Worst of all she knew that the man behind her was not the man from her dreams. No, this was just some guy taking his chances with a girl that suddenly appeared at the foot of his bed.

* * *

Meanwhile Jack was out drinking with his friends. He and his buddy Mark were at their favorite bar. Jack had a dumb, shit-grin on his face as they drank and talked. Mark was single, good-looking and out hunting. His eyes followed every woman that came in and out of the door.

Jack laughed, satisfied with himself that he was out of that game. “Mark, I tell you—you have to get yourself a girl like Kate. She is really everything I ever wanted. I don’t even look anymore!”

“Yeah? So, Mr. Marriage, she’s hot and all -even I’ll admit it, but I don’t know—even a good meal becomes boring if you have it everyday...”

“You have no idea Mark... You just have no idea how good it can be. I mean just last night...” Jack then began to tell of his exploits with Kate the night before.

* * *

When Kate did not immediately resist, the black man moved his hands up from around her waist and over her full breasts. Kate leaned back into him. He was much taller than Jack and his hands were huge and callused. She felt tiny against his body. His lips descended lightly on the back of her neck. They were thick and wet...and felt good. She did not make a sound. She was frozen with inaction. Why wasn’t she stopping him? She felt confused with arousal and fear. It seemed to her that in another second she would scream and run. In a second more... But his hands on her breasts were incredible. And she could feel the hardness of his member pressing through his pants and against the crack of her ass...

He wrapped one arm around her chest and pressed her against him. She gripped it with both of hers, letting him support her weight. Then the other hand slipped down between her legs and started to hike up her skirt. Kate felt in a fog as his thick fingers found their way up her skirt and under her panties. Suddenly he was stroking her with sturdy insistent strokes. He was drawing up wetness like from a well and spreading it over her clitoris. She gasped as her legs sprawled. To her surprise, instead of stopping him, she seemed to sink into him. He kept stroking her, making her squirm, and then he plunged a thick finger inside of her. Her nails dug into his arm as he did this. It suddenly felt so good.

He pushed her forward flat onto the mattress, fumbling with belt buckle and dropping his pants to his knees. Then he flipped her skirt up over her waist. She waited for him, completely still. He pulled down her panties. He was pleased to see that she shifted a little to let them slide down more easily. Then she was totally exposed to him; her white little ass jutting up like a ripe piece of fruit and the soft brown hair of her pussy puffed up under her swollen pink mound. He positioned his dick and plunged forward. She didn’t moan, she squeaked, as if her breath was caught in her throat. Until that moment the whole thing had seemed like a dream to Kate, but when she felt him enter her, she knew it was not; it never felt more real in her life. The sordidness of the act suddenly turned her on insanely. She couldn’t believe she was doing this, she couldn’t believe she hadn’t resisted. The thought drove her crazy. She tried not to think—only to act and let the consequences turn out however way they would.

The black man knew instantly that this was the best fuck of his life. He pushed her white blouse up over her breasts and exposed them. His fingers found her nipples and rolled them between his thumb and forefinger. Her breasts were perfect, full and soft. The girl under him began mewing and babbling incoherently. She was going crazy. He stepped up his thrusting, clenching his teeth and gripping her by her tiny waist. “Oh, Yes white girl! You like that don’t you?! Oh god, you’re tight and pretty. Ooh! Yes...” He was talking trash in her ear like out of some porn and it made his personality all the more real to her. Everything was so real—she really was in some warehouse. She really was having sex with someone she hadn’t even seen.

She felt his rhythm pick up. All she knew was that the man behind her was going too fast, that he wasn’t going to wait for her. “I’m almost there too!” she thought, surprised at herself. She felt herself begin to quiver. She was going to cum, but he was going to cum first. She could tell by the way his grip on her waist tightened. Suddenly she thought of this man cumming inside her and she knew she had to stop it. “Wait!” She said. “Please wait!” She tried to weave her hips, but he was not letting go. “Stop! Wait...Wait for me.” her voice seemed so tiny compared to his grunts. “Please, wait...cum in my mouth....”

* * *

Back at the bar Mark was still listening to Jack’s story, “....But the weird thing was when she woke up. She was somehow different. I don’t know really how to describe it. It was like she wasn’t herself. She looked at me, but it wasn’t her. Later her personality came back into her, but before....it was like if she were vacant. Yes that’s it—vacant. She was somehow primal, hungry, but vacant. And then, like water filling a cup, her personality came washing back into her. She looked really scared.”

“Wow, that’s intense, man. What did you do?” Mark asked

“I fucked her! I fucked her like crazy! She went nuts, man! She was totally mine! I swear—I’ve never felt better in my life. I own that girl!” He leaned back in his chair, folding his hands across his belly and smirking at Mark.

* * *

She couldn’t believe she had just said that—but her mouth was better than inside her womb, that was for sure! The man pulled out of her and she span around on her knees. He had his hands in her hair, and he thrust upwards as he pulled her downward. His penis slid right into her open mouth. He began to jerk his hips back and forth grunting. He was about to go. The thought blasted through Kate like an explosion. Her left hand flew between her legs, her right cupped his ass as she bobbed up and down. Suddenly he jerked his hips forward. She let it go deep into her mouth, deep into her throat, until she could feel his pubic hairs curl around her nose. He jerked his hips up further still, mashing her nose into his groin and pushing her whole head up with it, then, arching his back, he exploded. She opened the back of her throat and began swallowing his sperm just as it came spraying out. She gulped continuously as if she were chugging a can of soda. The depravity of it was too much for her. An orgasm crashed through her with such intensity that she thought she was going to burst. She held him there, in her throat, as she screamed into his pubic hairs. Her orgasm just went on and on, until the black man started to push on her head just to get her off. She was making was a choking, gurgling moan, but the vibration on his dick was too much for him so soon after such an intense orgasm.

Finally she let up, letting the member slid out of her mouth. She could see it shimmer with her saliva in the dim light. All at once she was overwhelmed by the keenest sense of shame. She didn’t say a word. She simple pulled her blouse and bra down over her breasts and wiggled her panties back into place. Then holding her mouth she ran out of the warehouse. Tears were streaming down her cheeks, and ironically before a moment’s time she found the subway. She rode the subway curled in a tight ball. She was completely pale, like a sheet, and sweat was poring from her face and neck. She kept thinking of what she had just done and the thought was driving her wild, poisoning her. As the subway pulled into a stop she couldn’t take it anymore, she ran out and began to retch into a garbage can. She didn’t care about what people would think. She just stayed there puking up everything that had gone into her and crying. Eventually she made her way home.

Jack was there, of course. He greeted her warmly and enthusiastically, but she could hardly face him. “Oh God, I have SUCH a headache!” She complained as she pushed passed him and ran to the bathroom to clean up.

She spilled out a few aspirin in her hand and for a moment considered taking the whole bottle, but then Jack was standing behind her. He seemed a little drunk, and she could tell from his happy grin that he was in a really good mood. “Is that what you said to the black man, honey?”

She whipped around completely shocked. “What?! What did you just say?” She felt her stomach churn as if she were going to retch again. “He knows!” she thought to herself, but Jack seemed just as shocked as she was.

“The black man.. The black stud you and Trish were going to double team... How was he?”

Kate closed her eyes and sank back against the sink, and then she laughed so hard that she looked like she was insane. She was laughing entirely too hard to be normal and finally Jack stopped laughing along with her and just stared. “What has gotten INTO you Kate? Drugs? Did you and Trish do some kind of drug without me? You know I’ll be pissed if you did.”

That only made her laugh harder, through heaving bouts of laughter she shook her head to say no. Eventually she got herself together and cleaned herself up. Then she was very, very hungry, and she actually did have a headache. She got herself something to eat from the fridge and went upstairs to go to sleep. When Jack got into bed with her she remembered how horny he was. “Oh, not this too!” She thought to herself, “This is NOT happening!”

He nuzzled up next to her, but she stiffened up. He reached around to touch her breasts—to at least spoon with her, but she wouldn’t move her arm out of the way. He tried stroking her waist and ass, but she treated him as cold as ice. Maybe because he was drunk, or maybe because he was horny he just didn’t hear any of the signals. He kept on trying to seduce her. Finally she turned to him and told him that she was beginning her period early.

“But I’m so horny, honey..” He complained.

“Uh-hum..” She replied pretending to be falling asleep.

“Honey..”

“Yeah..”

“You know you could.. Well, even if you have your period, you could give me...”

It was too much for her. The very thought that he was about to ask her for oral sex was just too much. An anger that she had never known suddenly possessed her. She span around and grabbed his balls in her hand, then with a voice so hard that it felt alien she said, “Jack...I’m going to tell you this just one time. Keep your pencil-dick away from me or I’m going to rip it out and burn it with the other garbage in this house.”

There was complete silence after that. Jack hardly moved as Kate turned back around and fell asleep. He was scared all right, scared shitless. He gulped back his fear as he stared at the woman sleeping next to him. He certainly wasn’t going to tell his friend Mark about this one. No, he wasn’t going to tell ANYONE about this. “Why did she have to say ‘pencil-dick’?!” He thought as he lay there.

* * *

The night passed without further incident. Things were tense between them in the morning, but before they left for work she admitted to him that something was wrong. She didn’t tell him of the black man, instead she assured him how mush she loved him and how much she wanted to marry him. She even promised that she would go see a doctor. In fact, that very afternoon she took off from work and went to see a physiologist. She told him everything that had happened. She fuzzed over the details and lied about the black man, telling the doctor it was another one of her dreams.

At first it almost seemed that the doctor seemed a little turned on by her whole account, but as he began to talk in earnest she had to admit that he made a lot of sense. Basically he had two main points, One, the man in her dreams was a figment of her imagination just like her friend had said, and, Two, unlike what her friend had said, she should take it very seriously.

“The key to being healthy mentally,” the physiologist argued, “is to confront your fears. You have a fear of getting married. It may not be conscious, but from what you have told me I can say that the fear is certainly real enough. What you must do is confront this fear head on. You say that you cannot resist this man in your dreams—well, it seems to me that the best place to start is to confront him—confront him, resist him and see him for what he is—a passing fear. Now, mind you, confrontation is never easy—it is like standing at the edge of a chasm...but beneath that chasm is a great pool of water that will catch you when you jump.”

The psychologist went on and on and after a while he seemed to be much more interested in getting a steady client than anything else, but she had gotten what she needed. She left feeling exasperated, but somehow healthier.

* * *

The next few days passed uneventfully and finally it was Saturday. By the time Kate woke up, Jack had already gone to work. “The poor sod even works on the weekends.” She thought as she lay in bed lazily. She had not had one of her dreams in almost five days. For a moment she thought that maybe everything, including the black man, had been a figment of her imagination. In fact, with the sun streaming in through the curtains and the birds chirping outside, she didn’t care whether it was a dream or not. The important thing was that it was over. There would be no way that Jack would know. There was no way she could even find that black man again or he her. The whole thing was perfectly anonymous, and she felt free. The only thing that scared her, of course, was the pleasure she had felt during the whole thing. She knew that her orgasms had been no act. She knew she had not been forced into that. She couldn’t even claim she had been raped.

She got up and took a shower. She felt clean and refreshed. As she toweled of her hair she looked again into her mirror and admired her features. She examined her mouth—soft and rich and red. It was hard to believe that she actually had swallowed what she had swallowed. In the safety of her home, she felt a naughty sense of adventure—she had secrets now. She was no ordinary girl. She was capable of anything.

She wandered through Jack’s gorgeous apartment. She had helped decorate it. He was stylish when she met him, but now, now he was living in STYLE! Everything was comfortable to live in, with a crisp, united theme that she had chosen. Soft, natural colors; earthen browns, rusty reds, and playful yellows. She turned on his sound system and felt the beat of the super bass vibrate through her body. She curled up on his couch and read a magazine. He would be home at around three. She was not really looking forward to the idea—somehow she felt barren towards him -as if her love for him was weakening, but she knew that she just needed a little time and it would be back.

At around 12:00 the mail came. A few letters and sweepstake tickets slid in through the mail slot at the base of the door. She plodded over in her bathrobe and bunny slippers and flipped through the letters. A slip of paper said that she had received a package. She quickly opened the door and called to the postman, who was still delivering mail to her floor.

“Oh , Hi Kate. You got a package here—it’s heavy, and there is no return address.” The mailman greeted her as he pulled a small box from his bag.

Kate took the package and raced back inside. She knew who it was from the moment she looked at it. It was a box about 10″ long and 5″ wide. It was wrapped in simple brown paper, and it had her name and address written on it in bold, strong handwriting. If men’s handwriting can be attractive, then this was it. The mailman was right, the box was heavy. She placed it on the glass coffee table in front of the couch and stared at it.

Eventually she picked it up again. “Well, I’m not going to know what’s inside by telepathy..” She said to herself as she began to tear at the paper. But secretly she thought she already knew what it was. Under the paper was a simple white box, and inside the box was a smooth, hard, ebony vibrator. That was it. A 10″ vibrator that just stared back at her like the spectacular phallic symbol that it was.

She almost dropped the box. Chills ran up and down her spine like a sudden wave. So it was true. She was not crazy! Someone was doing this to her. She felt furious and afraid. “Who the FUCK are you?!!” She screamed at the vibrator, picking it up as if it were a microphone. Suddenly she had an urge to put it in her mouth and she almost did, but her indignation came rushing back to save her. She stuck it back in the box and shut the lid, and then she raced into her bedroom and hid it under a pile of blankets in the closet. She ran back to the living room and gathered up the brown paper it was wrapped in. Then she ran to the kitchen and stuffed it deep in the garbage, turning other garbage over it so that it was well hidden. She didn’t know what she was doing, but she had to be outside of the apartment.

She gathered her stuff, pulled on some clothes and ran out the door. She began to laugh as she locked the door. “This is completely crazy!” She said out loud, “I can’t believe I am running from a vibrator!” She pressed the button for the elevator and waited impatiently, with a growing sense of outrage at her own behavior. “I’m stronger than this.” She told herself, “besides, what am I going to do, run forever?” Then she resolved herself for battle.

When the elevator door opened she did not step through. Instead she turned around and unlocked her door. She walked inside and bolted the door behind her. With a sense of purpose she kicked off her shoes and headed into the bedroom.

“Ok...Let’s see what you’re made of” She said as she pulled off her pants and panties in one movement and opened the closet door. She felt as if she were talking directly to the man in her dreams. As she pulled out the box from underneath the blankets she could already feel herself becoming wet. “You think you can fuck with me, huh?” She said as she hopped on her queen-sized bed and arranged herself comfortably.

She was a bit nervous holding the huge black vibrator in her hand; its size was almost ridiculous, but she consoled herself with the knowledge that she wasn’t actually going to put it inside. Like any other vibrator she would just use it on the outside.

As she examined it she felt a little silly, like she was a little girl doing something naughty, but she quickly found a dial at the bottom and experimentally turned it one notch. She was so surprised when the thing sprang to life that she almost let it jump from her hands.Then she giggled at herself, “Silly me!” A smile spread across her face—she may be naughty, but she was having fun!

She lay back and brought the vibrator to her pussy, pressing it gently against her closed lips and letting the vibrations gently tickle her. It felt cold against her sensitive skin. She began to let her mind wander. She would begin by playing around, thinking of things that used to arouse her—old boyfriends, Jack, handsome men she’d dreamed about. She sighed contently at these safe thoughts.

“Why not?” she thought to herself. Soon she felt wetness begin to gather at the base of her pussy and she lightly dipped the vibrator into it, drawing the wetness up to her clitoris in little circles and spreading her lips in the process.

She was baiting herself, making herself more and more horny. Just for a shock she let herself think of the black man. Her heart skipped a beat at the thought and, almost involuntarily, she curled both her knees up to her chest.

“Yes, that’s it...” she baited as she felt herself heat up. Again she thought of what she had done only a day earlier, letting the images flash through her mind freely. She was sucking him again. He was cumming in her mouth. She was swallowing. As she did she ran the entire length of the vibrator along the outside of her pussy until the point was by her belly button and the entire bottom of one side was wet.

“Mmmm, Kate, you can handle this. Mmmm, you can handle anything.” She thought to herself as she began to enter her dream more fully. She closed her eyes and clasped the vibrator with both hands, reaching up under her knees to do so. She held the thing pointing towards her chin, letting it ride just on the outside of her pussy and gently sawing the length up and down as she pressed it flat against her..

Her heartbeat started picking up—delicious tingles running up and down her body—but there was someplace that she wasn’t going. She was avoiding the real issue, skirting around it like a black hole, and until she faced it—until she faced him—she was not going to be free.

She began to summon her courage—she knew she was getting into something big, and her heart was literally thumping in her chest and her breath was caught like a frog in her throat. With growing tenseness she changed the rhythm of the vibrator until the tip was dancing around her in tight little circles.

She thought of what her therapist had said, “There will be a cool pond of water to catch you when you fall..” and indeed she felt herself standing on the edge of a chasm, ready to plunge in. As she began to let her guard down her right thumb involuntarily fingered the control knob at the base; dialing up the level until it was positively humming in her hands.

“You think you can handle me, huh?” She was tempting him, tempting herself. It also felt strangely like she was giving in to an addiction. The feeling of dizziness, and light-headedness began to return, but this time she greeted it, almost welcomed it like an old friend.

She began to picture herself in a new place, a bedroom, his bedroom. At first the image was hazy, but the more she thought of it, the clearer it got. The thought sent tingles down her spine. The dildo, which had been circling around the outside of her pussy, suddenly dipped slightly inside. Had she done that? She couldn’t be sure, but the feeling was delicious. She let herself think of it and as she did the image of his bedroom began to become so clear that she could hardly differentiate between what real and what she was imagining.

“I can handle this,” she thought to herself as another rush of lust seized her. She was dimly aware of her hands steadily increasing the pressure on the vibrator, pulling it forward and inward. She felt the bulbous head slip past her lips, forcing her to stretch wide and tight. She was dimly aware that she had not intended to do this, but the feeling was incredible and the stranger’s bedroom seemed so real..... As she let her mind free her hands clasped together around the end of the vibrator and slowly pulled forward with more force, sinking it into her almost two inches.

She had pictured him standing before her. She was sitting at the edge of his bed wearing nothing but the short pink tennis socks that Jack had bought her. She could almost tell where she was. It was his house, somewhere near, but she couldn’t tell where.

She tried to focus on that thought, to determine where she was, to be analytical. “I can handle this,” she repeated like a mantra, but her hands were working the vibrator, further impaling her on the implement and she felt her insides melting at its advance. Then, as if she was not in control of her own body, she lifted her legs even higher in the air, and taking the vibrator in both hands she suddenly, forcefully impaled herself onto it. Her hips surged as the fat implement sank into her. “I can take it!” She thought to herself, “I can handle this.”

Her legs were spread wide with her ankles in the air—her eyes were shut tight and her skin grew a blotchy pink. The black vibrator was thick and wet and was continuously disappearing inside of her. “I can handle this!” She said, growing increasingly unsure of herself.

The man approached her, stepping up so close to her that his enormous erection was resting by her ear. She cast her eyes down. She was dying to look at his face, to see who he was, but somehow this wasn’t the time. Instead she stared at his body, at the line between his thigh and his hard stomach. She felt dizzy and incredibly turned on. She knew was that she wanted him.

He stroked her cheek with the back of his hand. It was dark and strong, with thick veins running along the top just under the skin. She purred in response, brushing her cheek against it and nuzzling her face into the hollow of his thigh. His erection jutted out past her hair, past her head. She turned and kissed it gently on its base, running her full lips up its length.

Kate reeled. She did not know what was happening to her. She seemed aware of two worlds at once—in one she was lying on her fiancé’s bed with her ankles in the air, impaling herself on a giant black dildo; and in the other she was sitting in a stranger’s room purring submissively.

As she thought of this the vibrator sunk in another inch, hitting something, something very sensitive. Lying on the bed, with her legs up and her eyes squeezed shut, Kate let out a muffled little squeak. Her lips silently mouthed her mantra, “I can handle this.”

Her hands pushed down slightly on the end of the dildo, swirling it in a small circle inside her. The wiggling was getting it in deeper, each centimeter sending mini chills shooting through her spine. The sensation was too much and she had to pull it out a few inches.

In her daydream Kate had completed the circuit up the length of the man’s penis, and was poised now with her mouth hovering over the very tip. With both hands she milked out a salty drop of precum so that it dangled at the tip like a heavy teardrop. She paused, contemplating it. Her mouth opened slightly drawing so close that her breath must have been warm on its tip. Then her mouth lightly descended over the spot, letting the wetness dissolve into her own. .

The dildo that she had drawn out now plunged back inside her firmly, forcing the breath from her lungs and sinking past any resistance, easily three quarters of the way in.

The man in her dream pulled away from her. He simply stood before her, his dick pointing at her like a stiff branch. Kate’s heart beat faster as she waited for him. He pushed her lightly backward and Kate lay back on the bed softly, spreading her legs so that her knees dangled over the edge. He knelt before her, bringing his face to her pussy and spreading her thighs further apart with his hands.

“I can handle this. I can handle this!” She kept repeating, but as she said it her legs involuntarily raised higher and wider and the black dildo began to dance in and out of her in short half-thrusts. In Kate’s room the only sound was a wet squishing sound from the juices being expelled from her thrusts and Kate’s increasingly quick panting.

Jack was on his way home. He had just got off the Westside highway and now he was making the familiar turns and stops that would bring him to his apartment. He had his favorite CD in the deck and he was thumping out the tune on the steering wheel. It was a beautiful, sunny day and he was in a jovial mood. As he drove he took another sip of his carrot juice, a special with beet and ginger that he had bought as a Saturday splurge. In the passenger’s seat he had a copy of the Village Voice, a free paper that had a listing of all the events in the city for the week. As he drove he thought about Kate and how he would bridge the gap that had developed between them.

Kate jumped when his tongue first swept across her. The feeling was way too much. She had only imagined one sturdy lap across her entire pussy, but she was so open and vulnerable that it shot through her body like electricity. Another one based in a ring around her opening quickly followed the first and another after that. She tried to flinch out of the way, but his giant hands were holding her thighs apart and firmly rooting her body to the bed. When Kate thought of his giant cock still to come she almost cried in desperation.

“Oh God no...” was all the words she could formulate as a feeling of helplessness washed over her. It was all just way too intense. She tried to think of a way out, but it was so hard to think. She knew she should stop and consider what she was doing, but the pleasure was too intense; she could hardly stop herself from driving the vibrator deeper into herself.

“No...I can...I can handle this...Oh God.....Wait.....Please...Stop...”

She tried to think of Jack. If she could hold out then Jack would come home and shake her out of it.

“Please I...”

Her breathing grew frantic. The man’s tongue was slow and steady, circling, sliding, flicking, and curling up at the end. The tongue kept licking at her, stimulating her, teasing her. She was building up much faster than she wanted. She wanted to resist him. She began trying to close her legs, trying to end the dream, but she seemed stuck. In the dream the stranger was holding her legs open and in perfect response Kate’s legs were locked open in reality. She knew that she was on the edge of an orgasm, but she didn’t want to let herself cum. She knew she should wait—think about what she was doing.

Abruptly the man leaned into her, pushing her legs open as far as they would go and exposing her like a ripe fruit. His tongue found the hard knot of her clitoris and started flicking at it over and over again, on the same spot, with the same incredibly quick tempo.

Jack pulled into the parking garage and with practiced ease he swung his BMW convertible into his reserved space. In one motion he quickly pulled up the emergency brake, gathered his papers and hopped out of the car. He was whistling all the way to the elevator, twirling the keys around one of the fingers of his right hand. Within a minute the satisfying “ding” of the elevator announced its presence. He walked in and pressed 17, the penthouse floor.

There was complete silence in the bedroom. The smell of sex was as thick as fog. Kate lie frozen on the bed, a cry of anguish and pleasure contorting the features of her face as the tension built in her mind. Every muscle in her body was wound taut and in the silence her hands were involuntarily drawing the wet dildo out of her exactly like a syringe sucking up viscous fluid. All 12″ of it hovered outside of her like a tremendous piston and underneath she lay open and prone. Her hands and arms trembled. Waves of pleasure were washing over her and her mind was swimming in a sea of dizziness. The room seemed to spin in dark circles as the man continued to lick and lick and lick at the same spot.

“Jack hurry!!!” She thought as she tried to hold back the flood. “Hurry!”

Soon she knew it was too late. It began small, like a tiny trickle, but the trickle grew and grew, crashing into her full on. It hit her like a long, slow motion volcanic eruption. The orgasm started as she drove the dildo ever so slowly into her and it continued in one long, excruciating climax as the implement sank deeper, and deeper and deeper into her body. Her toes curled, her hips jerked into the air as she convulsed. Tears squeezed from the corners of her eyes and streamed down her cheeks. Her head tipped back and her mouth stretched wide open until her teeth were plain to see. She began to feel the buzzing of the vibrator deep down into her bones. Her scream was breathless and absolute and as high-pitched as a dog whistle. And before she had time to catch her breath another one hit her. She felt a desperation that she had never felt, like laughing too hard and not being able to stop or breath—a sweeping loss of control over her own fate.

“Oh God...I CAN”T....I CAN”T take anymore!” she gasped, “STOP!” The feeling on her clitoris was too intense. It no longer even felt good—it felt unbearable. It was like being tickled too much. She tried to kick, but she was locked tight and he just kept licking. A worst torture she could not imagine. She wanted to give in. To do anything.

“Please....I beg of you...”

Another orgasm started—a huge one. Something different from anything she had ever felt. Something so tremendous that she was afraid of it. She had felt only the vague outline of it, a deep tremor that seemed to shake her very foundations, but she knew that it would ravish her like a hurricane if she were ever to let it out. It was that orgasm that he was after. She knew it with grim certainty. He wanted her total submission and he had just succeeded in touching upon it. He had driven past so many of her barriers and now she felt that he was striving to connect to the very roots of her person. She wanted to resist him, but she also wanted to give in. As he continued to lick she felt something in her body start to give way, some small bit of her resistance start to snap. The tension in her body seemed to melt away, her legs relaxed and spread a little wider, her mouth softened slightly, her chest stopped fluttering and settled into a steady heaving. She felt herself open like a flower, like a receptacle.

The vibrator was inserted to its deepest point, only a quarter inch remained outside of her. Between her legs the black base stretched her into a perfect, wide circle. She lay perfectly still as her daydream progressed in her mind. He stopped his incessant flicking and drew away his mouth.— she did not bother to look at his face, instead she tipped her head back on her own accord, looking back across the bed at the bed posts. She waited for him in this position.

He moved over her like a shadow passing over the light. In Kate’s room her hand turned the dial on the vibrator 3 more clicks. She let out a small gurgled moan as she the tiniest hint of her earth shattering orgasm resurface like a tremendous whale swimming just below the surface of the sea. She dared not breathe.

Jack watched the numbers flash by in the familiar confines of the elevator car. He idly examined his reflection distorted in the patterned aluminum veneer. On the thirteenth floor the elevator dinged to a stop and Mrs. Crowely got on. “Ug.. That’s all I need!” he thought to himself.

Mrs. Crowely was the neighborhood gossip. If something was happening, or even if something was not happening, she was the first to know. And, boy, could she talk a blue streak. But Jack was in a good mood and smiled amicably as Mrs. Crowely raised her bushy white eyebrows to him.

“Oh! It’s so nice to see you Jack! How’s Kate? Hope everything is fine between you two...No changes in the wedding plans I trust?!” She cackled at her own intrusiveness.

“Fine Mrs. Crowely...and your cat?” Jack droned in response. He figured she was going to talk about the cat anyway, might as well get it over with.

“Oh Twinkey! Now he’s a mischievous one, just the other day.., " as she began her account the elevator reached her floor, “say, could you help me a sec...it won’t take a sec.”

* * *

Kate forgot herself—the only thing on her mind was her dream. She felt the stranger move himself into position. The very tip of him was already pressing into her and she felt herself stretching to accommodate him, but he did nothing. Kate’s insides were already contracting rhythmically in a physical effort to suck him in. She never felt so vulnerable or open in her life. Her emotions were in complete turmoil. Her nails dug into the bed sheets as she waited for him. She felt that she could hardly breath.

Through clouded eyes she was looking at the bedposts—where was she—she could almost tell. If only she could tell....

“Please...” she began to beg, “I’ll...I’ll do anything.” “I’ll come to you, if that is what you want.” “I’ll give myself to you......My body....but please....stop this...let me go...I can’t resist youooooo...”

Kate’s voice broke in a screech as her hand turned the dial almost to full. “Oh god, he’s not going to stop!” She gasped between clenched teeth as the muscles on her neck strained. The huge member outside of her began to push inside, shifting ever so lightly and riding the increasingly powerful contractions of her lower body.

“NNnnnnth” Kate grunted as a never felt before pleasure raced through her.

“NNN...Uhh” she exclaimed, spittle showering from between her clenched teeth.

Her back was arched, her neck bent back so that her weight rested equally on her ass and on her head. Her breasts pointed upward and back, the ripe nipples hardening to thick purple buttons. In real life Kate’s body mimicked the actions of her dream except that she had the vibrator shoved deep into her body.

Her hands left the vibrator and slid gently up her body to her own breasts. In this position she was completely open. The vibrator buzzed incessantly as she gyrated her hips in time with her dream.

In her dream the man’s penis was gaining ground, it had slipped in 4 inches and was lightly playing back and forth. The man brought his hands over her breasts, cupping them and rolling the nipples between his fingers.

The orgasm that was buried within her, beneath the layers of locks and safe guards of Kate’s soul began to resurface. The threat of total abandonment, like death, like jumping off of a high building was a dark magnet. The closer she got the harder she felt the pull.

“Oh.. my... God.... Please....You’re killing me...”

“Please.....”

“God..yes..it’s so good...” she gasped between her teeth.

On her fiancé’s bed her hips surged and rolled, fucking the air. Slowly, ever so slowly, her hands slid from her breasts, up, up past her lips, past her hair and stretched over her head, locking together in a show of submission. In response she felt him jam his hips forward. In one swift movement he connected with the very deepest part of her soul.

Jack politely entered Mrs. Crowely’s apartment and was instantly assailed with the sickly odor of too much cat litter. Everything was about cats—balls of yarn, wind up mice, scratching pads, little cathouses with multiple entrances. His good humor was quickly leaving him as he thought of a way to get out of his predicament.

“Oh Jack, won’t you be a dear and help me move the refrigerator—Twinkey’s favorite toy got stuck behind it and he is ever so depressed without it.”

“Help her move it?!” he thought to himself as he considered the older woman’s frame. “More like I’ll be throwing my back out doing all the work!” He grumbled to himself as he rolled up his sleeves.

After a lot of effort the missing “spider on a string” was found along with one or two old postcards and a few rusty nickels and a quarter. These she offered him, half in jest, half seriously as well as a cup of tea “for all the good work that he did.” It felt like a battle, but he finally refused and stepped out of her apartment into the fresh air of the hallway.

* * *

“Please.....YES!YES!OH MY GOD, YES!”

The change in Kate was dramatic, the feeling was overwhelming. In one instant she made the decision and a lust like she had never known was released from her body. She wanted to get fucked with everything that was coming to her. She wanted to explode from the feeling. The muscles of her groin clamped down on the dildo, crushing against it with all her force, but the object was completely unyeilding.

“OH..FUCK ME! TAKE ME! FUCK..FUCK...PLEASE...I’LL DO ANYTHING...PLEASE.. PLEASE.. PLEASE” her voice was rising in pitch, ringing out like a bell.

The man above her started drilling her, grinding his body against her completely open body. The orgasm that she feared, the one she was building towards, racing towards, started to unsurface like a tremendous steaming mountain rising from the sea.

“DEEPER! Grrrg.....Oh GOD...Nnnt...DEEPER!” She screamed.

As the orgasm built she suddenly realized where she was in her dream, the address of the stranger, everything. The knowledge was like a shock—a shock of inevitability. Fear gripped her as she sensed how far she had gone—how powerless she was to stop what she had started. Her conscious mind was making an instinctive battle to regain control. She realized that she was in real danger.

As the orgasm loomed above her, overshadowing light and day—as she saw the magnitude of its true proportions, she was gripped with an urge to back pedal, to flee from the moment, to exist in any moment but the one she was in.

She felt her entire being was in jeopardy. Her hands flew to the vibrator and in a gargantuan effort of will Kate’s conscious mind began to try to pull it out. Every millimeter it inched out sent new thrills through her body. In her dream she was being reamed—the man was pounding her, building the rhythm, leaning over her so that their bodies melded at the groin, moving together in one undulating wave. The pleasure shooting through her was debilitating. There seemed to be no strength in her arms—pulling the vibrator out felt like trying to close your zipper on an ice cold day or moving an arm that is asleep.

The urge to give up was absolutely overwhelming. Desperately she pulled at the vibrator, utterly desperately she tried to close her legs, to sort out in her mind what was real and what was not.

“Please GOD STOPFM....MRFNNT....MRRFNNT!!!” She screamed, but the man in her dream cut off her whining by curling his fingers into her mouth. She tried to bite down on them, but the thought of such utter dominance washed over her like a wave. Suddenly she knew she was going over the edge.

“MMMFFT!!!!!” she cried, driving the dildo deep back inside her.

“MMMFFFT!!!!!” she cried again into his fingers as she drew the dildo out and rammed it back in frantically pumped the dildo in and out of her. The bed in Kate’s room squeaked at the springs and juice slurped in a stream down her ass and over the bed.

It was going to happen and she couldn’t stop it. The feeling was like an implosion—a sucking in of vast amounts of energy. She felt every particle of her body compress into a tiny dot... The dildo was pumping in and out of her with unbelievable speed.

At the very peak, when her entire being was teetering over the edge, Kate pulled the dildo completely out of her body, turned the knob to full and plunged it suddenly hard and deep into her own ass.

She exploded like an atomic bomb. The act pierced her to her very core. She screamed with every molecule of her body—exhaling everything—pushing out everything—exploding. In that intense moment she stopped seeing, stopped thinking, stopped everything. Her whole being thrashed with such violence that her conscious mind shattered, completely destroying who she was. Her last concious thought was of the vibrator sliding up her ass.

She stayed like that, her body seized in anguish, for an eternity. Then her body went limp. Her eyes were open but they were completely blank. She lay there, on her fiancé’s bed, with the vibrator buzzing inside her exactly the way her last contortion left her.

* * *

As Jack exited the elevator the skin on the back of his neck crawled with goosebumps. Suddenly he knew something was wrong. “Kate!” he exclaimed as he rushed down the hall.

As he threw open the door he was overwhelmed with the smell of sex. “Oh my God, Kate!” he exclaimed as he ran to the bedroom. His wife-to-be was laying sprawled on the bed. She was wearing nothing at all, and a huge black dildo was sticking halfway out of her ass. The bed was a crumpled mess. It looked like a hundred guys had lined up to take advantage of her and had left her there for him to find. Never for a second did he believe it was her own doing. He ran to her immediately, pulling the dildo out with some effort and hugging her naked body close to his. Her arms hung limply to her side as he pressed her to his chest.

She was breathing—that was at least one thing. He fumbled for the phone and fifteen minutes later she was being wheeled into an ambulance.

* * *

When she woke up she was lying in a hospital bed. Jack was by her side and an IV ran from her arm to a bottle inverted in a stand to her right. Next to her the monotonous blip of the cardiac machine monitored her heartbeat.

Jack half jumped when he saw her open her eyes, “Honey! Kate! You’re O.K.!” He smiled the warmest smile in the world.

Kate regarded him for a moment. Her lips parted as she moistened them. She half rose to kiss him, pulling him by the back of his neck to draw him near. Jack kissed her with his heart gushing with joy, but was startled by the eroticism of the kiss he received back. Her kiss was as open and luscious as a tropical jungle. Her lips were perfectly yielding and soft, like an invitation to swim. He drew back to look at her face, but she was the normal, sweet looking Kate. She smiled back at him innocently.

“Jack, I have to do something” She said, her first words after two days under, “and I’ll need some money and your car to do it. Did you bring my pink socks?”

Jack was about to say something when she cut him off by placing her finger on his lips. She tilted her head to one side as she looked at him and smiled with disarming sweetness. He didn’t know what to say or do so he stared dumbfounded as she sat up and took the IV out of her arm. He began to meekly protest, but she cut him off with another sweet smile. Then she got up and went over to the closet where he had brought some of her clothes.

“How long have I been out?” She asked as she threw her cotton hospital gown up over her head and started to get dressed. Underneath she was completely naked and her perfect ivory skin stood out like a flash of light. Although they were in a private room, the door was open and Jack could see nurses and patients walking through the halls.

“Oh, um, ah Two days..” He said, faltering as he quickly bolted to close the door. His fiancé’s seemed entirely unconcerned. She stuck her arms into the sleeves of a tight shirt she was putting on and wiggled her head through the collar, and then she pulled it over her ripe, beautiful breasts filling it out completely. Through the shirt the outline of her breasts bulged in two perfectly alluring globes and without a bra the outline of her nipples were not hard to miss.

She sat on the bed and pulled on her panties (much to Jack’s relief) and finally her skirt, pink socks, and shoes.

“Jack,” she said, pausing as she searched for the words. She wanted to be kind to him, give him something before she left, “your dick...It’s not really that small.”

She smiled warmly. She felt really good about herself, really giving. She almost giggled as she dropped his keys and wallet into her bag and started down the hall. Unfortunately he insisted on following her all the way out of the hospital and to the car, all the time going on and on about something and waving his arms emphatically- whatever it was she didn’t care to listen.

In the end she had to wheel around and give him a withering look, “Jack, you’re really getting on my nerves now. I’m trying to make this as easy on you as possible, but if you don’t stop following me I’m going to say something hurtful.... ”

She had warned him, fair and square, but the daft bastard still persisted in making a fool of himself. “Kate—what the fuck?! Where are you going? What about the car? How am I going to get home? Why are you acting like this—have I done something wrong?” He whined.

Kate was stepping into the car when she finally had enough. But just as she opened her mouth to give him a real verbal thrashing she caught hold of his eyes. They seemed so hurt, so miserable, and so pitiful that she decided to try and explain.

“Jack—I—uh—I just couldn’t resist. He was...He was too much. He was too good... God, I’ve never cum like that.” She said shaking her head introspectively. She was getting turned on just thinking about it. “And then he did me in my ASS!” she exclaimed as if it explained it all.

Suddenly Kate flushed red from excitement, “um—I’ve got to go!” She blurted as she jumped into the car and slammed the door shut. Jack could see her biting her lower lip in an effort to contain her excitement. The next moment she floored the gas and screeched the tires all the way out of the parking lot.

Jack was left standing all alone in the hospital lot staring stupidly at the skid marks. Then voice behind him said, “Bummer.” Turning around he saw a short, zitty faced kid shaking his head morosely. “Sucks to be you.”

* * *

Kate didn’t know how she knew the way, but finding the stranger’s house was as easy as driving home. She drove for a while to the city outskirts and finally pulled up next to a small, quaint house. It had weathered old blue siding and a black tar papered roof. The lawn was a little overgrown and the shutters where drawn closed. She pulled into the driveway and got out of the car. The whole area seemed an average neighborhood. She could see some kids playing on their bikes down the street.

She walked to the front door and rang the bell. “Ding dong” it chimed from somewhere inside. She had been thinking about this moment continuously for the whole drive and she was so wet that she was sure her panties were soaked through. She tried to compose herself as she waited.

In a moment the wooden door swung open and a gorgeous woman stood across from Kate. She was Indian, with dark skin and incredible, exotic eyes. The woman studied Kate for a minute, sizing her up, and then smiled. “Ah, you must be new.” She purred.

Kate nodded quickly—she had hardly heard her at all, instead she was trying to see past the woman in the doorway and find her man. She could hardly wait any longer.

The Indian woman was amused, “Can’t wait, can you? I know, I know—you must be SO excited.” She said, stepping aside and beckoning her in. “God, I know I can’t stand it for more than two days...”

Kate ran in. Inside the house was totally different than outside. Everything seemed as lush and comfortable as could be imagined. The interior decorating was a mix of African masks, Persian rugs, Indian tapestries, Korean pottery, Japanese flower arrangements, and much more. There were Spanish influences, French, German, Swiss, Italian, Eastern European.... Kate, an interior decorator by trade, would normally have been appalled, but at the moment she couldn’t have cared less. She turned to the Indian woman and looked at her with pleading eyes.

“Just up the stairs, honey. The guest bedroom is the first door on your left.”

Kate smiled in thanks and then bolted up the stairs. She opened the door and ran in the room. There was a large bed right in the center. She knew the room by heart—it was the very one from her dream. Her heart began beating in giddy thumps.

“Oh God, I’m here!” She said, hardly able to contain her own lust.

About ten minutes later she heard him coming. She frantically raced to the mirror to check herself. She “knew” that he was right outside the door. She was finally going to meet him—see his face. The door opened, revealing a tall, olive-skinned Armenian man with intense eyes and an incredible build. She recognized him. He was an interior designer—someone from another firm—one of their main competitors. The thought only turned her on more. She threw herself at his feet, pulling him into the room belt.

She tore frantically at his zipper and reached her hand in to pull it out. It was big, exactly as big as she knew it would be. Without hesitation she sucked it into her mouth, feeling his pubic hairs around her nose. She let it grow in her mouth, keeping her face against his stomach until she could hardly take any more down her throat.

She was suddenly filled with incredible happiness. She started working off his pants, his shoes, even his shirt, never once letting his dick leave her mouth. She was so happy that she could hardly stop herself from smiling; the corners of her mouth turning up even as she bobbed up and down. She even flipped up her skirt and worked down her panties. Then she pulled him towards the bed, jumping onto it and arranging herself on her hands and knees in the center.

She wanted it just like her first dreams of him.

He moved in behind her and entered her in one swift movement. Instantly she knew that this was exactly what she wanted. She felt his dick reach right into her soul, right where she had dreamed about. She came almost instantly. She came for real. She came and came and came; laughing, sobbing and thrusting back at the man possessing her. She knew she was going to be happy in her new life. She knew that he was going to cum inside her, fill her with his seed, and that it will be her final betrayal. Briefly she thought of Jack—the way he would pull out of her at the last minute and that made her want the stranger all the more. She was filled with the lust to make this stranger cum inside her. She began humping back at him with only that thought—to receive his sperm.

She felt her own orgasm build—another huge one, like the one she had on her fiancé’s bed. She felt his hands in her hair and she knew he would yank her head back when he came, She couldn’t wait. She felt his thrusts growing quicker and harder until they were pushing the air right out of her. She felt a tidal wave of stimulation begin to wash over her—faster and faster he pumped until he was beating in and out of her and she was mad with lust.—with reality—with his physical presence. She knew that this time she was not in a dream.

Suddenly she felt him pull her hair back... She screamed in an earth-shattering climax—she screamed all at once, her voice breaking and her face turning red. Then she felt him begin to flood inside her. The sperm kept pumping and pumping into her. It felt thick and heavy—almost inhuman. Then the thought hit her—what is the man behind her? Is he even human?

She felt completely open. There was no more movement, only slow, steady pumping. The perfect curve of her ass was cupped against his smooth hips and thighs as they strained and flexed. When the sperm didn’t stop she came again. She came and came and came until she felt the last drop flow inside her, then he released her head and pulled out. His absence was like a void in her body. She felt as if there were a giant pool of sperm in her body. She didn’t even move when he left. She remained in that position, with her ass in the air and her shoulders on the bed. She wanted to let the sperm trickle down inside her as far as it could go. She even rubbed herself to another orgasm as she thought of what was inside her—was it even human?

Finally she got up and pulled on her panties. She would be seeping for the rest of the night. Then she hurried down the stairs to meet her new friends and see what’s for dinner.

-The End -