The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Am The Real Ms. Pacman

My name is Hitomi Akarino and I am the real Ms. Pacman.

My father was one of the first people to work on that game. He was a brilliant man but he was also the type of man who was self-effacing. He didn’t believe in pushing himself into the limelight. He believed that such actions were prideful. He believed that in the end, a man’s actions said more than what the man could say with his mouth so when other men were boasting about what they had done, my father remained silent.

Perhaps my father was right. I am surely not the person to pass judgment on my father. What I do know is that as brilliant as my father might have been, there were others who saw him as a threat. These men wanted my father to keep doing what he was doing for them but they wanted to make sure that my father would never speak up for himself. It must have worried them being around a man such as my father, knowing that at any time, he might choose to speak up for himself and so these men devised a plan where they could make sure that my father would never say a word.

Their plan was to kidnap me.

Their plan worked perfectly. I was in my last year of high school when they put their plan into effect. I’d just gotten out of school and I’d taken the bus home just as I always did and I was just walking home from the bus stop when this big, black car came racing up to the sidewalk and the window was rolled down and a man peered out. “Are you Hitomi Akarino?” he asked.

I told him that I was and that was when the man jumped out of the car and he grabbed me.

I screamed but he put a cloth over my face and almost all at once, I started to feel all woozy. He kept the cloth there and the longer it stayed there, the more dizzy I started to feel until finally, I just passed out.

When I woke up, there was a man standing over me. He was a doctor as far as I could tell and he was looking at me. “I see you’re finally awake now. That is good because now we can begin.”

Begin what, I wondered. I was terrified of course, but I knew it wasn’t my place to question a man in authority.

“Ahem, doctor.”

It was only then that I realized there was another man in the room and I had a feeling this man was a man I should know.

“We need to document what we are doing.”

“Yes, of course, Mr. Takahasi-san. My apologies.”

Mr. Takahashi. My father said he worked with a man named Takahashi. I wondered if this could be the same man although really, how would I know someone that my father knew from work. After all, I was just a girl and thinking that, I decided right then and there that this couldn’t be the same man that my father worked with.

Mr. Takahashi was holding up a video camera and he was training it at me. “Now go ahead and say something nice for your father.”

Something nice for my father? What did he mean by that?

“Say something,” he said again.

“But I don’t know what to say,” I said. I couldn’t understand why this man wanted me to say something for my father.

“Why don’t you say hello,” he said.

I could do that. “Hello papa-san,” I said.

He leered at me in a most malevolent way and I decided right then and there that I did not like this man. “And now,” he said, “now say good bye.”

I said good bye, not so much because I was really saying good bye but because I wasn’t sure I’d heard him correctly but apparently my saying good bye was all he wanted to hear from me. “I think that’s enough of that,” he said. “You may proceed now.”

“Yes, sir,” the doctor said.

“What are you going to do to me?” I asked, not so much because I was afraid of what this doctor was going to do to me as it was that I just wanted to know.

The doctor was looking at me. “You’re a good girl, aren’t you?”

I have to admit that I was a bit put off by the question. I mean, of course I was a good girl and even if this man was a doctor, who was he to ask me a question like that but of course I wasn’t going to say anything like that. “Of course I’m a good girl,” I said.

“I know you are,” the doctor said, “but you know you could be a little more well rounded.”

In spite of myself, I had to ask the question. “More well rounded?” I asked.

“Yes. More well rounded and that’s what we’re going to do for you here. We’re going to make you more well rounded.”

I didn’t know what he meant then but I soon would find out what he meant.

I’d, um, I’d always been a small girl, small as in five foot two, small as in small hips and small in one of the most important ways. I’d always had small breasts.

I said “always had” because after the doctor was done with me, I had these whopping, big tits.

Yes, I said “tits.” I don’t know exactly why I said it. Maybe it was because of that crappy music they had me listening to all the time or maybe it was because of the fact that everyone kept complimenting me on how big my tits were or maybe it was just that now that I had them, I couldn’t help but think of them any other way but the truth was I had big, round tits.

But then it wasn’t just my tits that were bigger. They did something to my bottom, too. I think they call it a bubble butt bu whatever they called it, my bottom was nice and round just like my tits and oh yeah, I didn’t call it a bottom after that. After that, my bottom was my ass.

Yes indeed, between my tits and my ass, I’d certainly been made very well rounded.

They gave me a yellow bikini, a very small, yellow bikini, a very small, yellow bikini that made my big tits and my bubble butt bottom look even bigger and then they took me to this place. It was a pretty non-descript place from the outside. It was nighttime when we arrived but even then, I could tell that the building I was being taken to was big like a warehouse and it was a light color, maybe white or maybe some other color, but its color really didn’t matter because I wouldn’t be seeing the outsides of that building ever again. I didn’t know what the place was at first but I would soon find out.

It was a maze, of course. I mean what’s Ms. Pacman without her maze. Of course, since I was Ms. Pacman, I needed a maze and as it turned out, this was my maze.

The place was dark when we got there and by dark, I mean it was pitch black. I don’t exactly remember who it was that brought me there or even exactly how we got inside the building but somehow, I got inside and then I found my way to what I knew was my room and right then and there, I went to sleep.

Something was drawing me forward. I didn’t even know where I was going or why but suddenly lights came up around me and suddenly, i felt hot and it wasn’t just the lights. I felt like I was under a microscope like everyone was watching me, like they were watching my every move. I felt like I had to run.

From the time I’d been taken until this very moment, the only people I’d ever seen were the members of the medical staff and a few others who were responsible for making sure I didn’t get away and I’ll admit that in a way, it was almost like everyone else had ceased to exist. It was almost as if my life had been condensed down to just those people but now finally, here in this maze, now I was seeing someone new and these people were truly monsters.

The new people were boys.

You could see it in their eyes. They took one look at me with my big tits and you knew what they wanted. They wanted me. I had to run.

Although each of the boys looked so much alike that you might have confused one for the other, each wore a different colored shirt. One wore a red shirt. One wore a pink shirt. One wore a light blue shirt and one wore an orange shirt. It was in fact the only way I learned how to tell them apart from one another but as soon as the boys saw me, they started to chase me and since I am a good girl, I of course ran.

It’s hard when you’re a girl to get away from a boy. Boys are bigger and stronger. Girls might be more nimble but being nimble doesn’t mean you’re going to win out forever and it’s hardly much of an advantage when there’s only one of you and there are four people chasing you and you just happen to be in a maze. I only say this to point out that it was almost inevitable that I would be caught every time I entered the maze and yet every time I do get caught, even if it is inevitable, I can’t help but feel the fires of shame burning away at me as if maybe I could have done something more to keep from being caught.

I run. It’s all I can do but there are places in the maze, places where I can energize myself, places where I feel like I might actually be able to turn the tables on the boys and when I find these places, it’s like I feel my power surge. I can feel a fire burning inside me. I want to get these boys. I swear if I had a knife or some such weapon, I’d be holding it over my head and screaming at the top of my lungs as I chased after those boys and you can tell the boys know it. They all get this pasty kind of white and they try and run away and me, I just try and chase them down. My blood burns. They can’t do this to me, I want to say. I will not be intimidated.

The only thing is that when you’re a little Asian schoolgirl with really big tits and you’re wearing a really small, little yellow bikini, righteous indignation only lasts for so long and after that, you’re back to the status quo and the status quo is not a good place for me to be.

I don’t know how long this has been going on. Perhaps it’s just that in the maze, time seems to stand still or maybe it’s jut my perception of time that is warped. Whatever it is though, time seems to stand still and not just for me but for my adversaries as well. No matter how much time passes, we seem to always stay the same. I’m always the little girl with the big tits and they are always out to get me.

But there’s a secret here, a secret that I’ve never told to anyone. I know I’m not supposed to want this ... This thing that they’ve made me into but the truth is that I do. The truth is I want to be what I now am.

I think I figured it out pretty early on which if you ask me is pretty amazing considering all of the changes I’d been through but I was in the maze and I was running away from the boys when suddenly I came upon a power pill. I gobbled it up like I knew I must and in that instant, I once more felt the power surge up inside me.

I could see it in the way the boys reacted. They knew I had the power and they knew they had to get away. There was nothing new in any of that. What was new was the realization that in their trying to get away, they were practically falling all over themselves in an effort to get away.

Okay, that wasn’t new either but at any other time, the boys seemed to have no problems moving in something of a coordinated manner but suddenly now, now when I had the power, now they were like total klutzes and I couldn’t help wondering, we’re they really klutzes now or was it all just an act.

I decided to find out.

The next time I got my hands on one of those pills, I took off after the boys and just as I expected, the boys went into their klutz act and started bumping into one another and generally making a hash of it. I caught one of the boys and he just went all stiff and totally gave up. I caught another of the boys and then another and then finally the last of them.

Well that was easy, I thought but now it was time to put my theory to the test. I went back to the first boy and I pulled his pants down and would you look at that. The boy had a big cock.

I went to the second boy and again, the result was the same. Another big cock.

And then on to the third boy and I already knew what I expected and I certainly wasn’t disappointed and again with the fourth boy, the results were just what I expected.

Four boys with four big cocks and the four boys all acting like they actually wanted to get eaten. Well, I was certainly happy to oblige. I slid my mouth down around that first big cock.

The boys groan when I do that but then of course they groan. They are, after all, boys. They like getting their cocks sucked.

And there’s something else they like as well. They like getting their cocks between my big tits and who am I to tell them no. After I’ve sucked on their cocks for a bit, I take them out and then I’m sliding them in between my tits and I can’t help but watch them groan as I fuck them with my tits.

But then it’s back to my mouth for those cocks and I’m sucking them again and I think the boys know that this time, there won’t be any stopping. I suck them. I suck them hard and this time when they go all white, this time it’s not because they’re scared. This time it’s for a whole different kind of reason.

I suppose turnabout is fair play. After all, as much fun as I was having sucking on their cocks, you almost kind of had to figure that they’d want to return the favor and even if no one else saw it, I know I should have seen it. But then again, maybe that’s what made it so great. Maybe it was great because I didn’t see it.

I was running through the maze minding my own business when suddenly, red shirt jumps out in front of me. “Where do you think you’re going?” he growls.

I was unfazed. I just turned around to run back the way I’d come ... except that when I did, what I saw behind me was red shirt’s friends.

“Oops,” he said. “It looks like you’re trapped.”

He was right.

“Let’s get her, boys.”

And get me they did. There was no place for me to run so I had little choice but to let them have their way with me.

They took off my top first and they played with my tits. They liked my tits but then I already knew they were going to like that.

But that was only the appetizer because no sooner had they taken off my top than they were taking off my tight, little bikini bottoms, too.

No sooner of course had they removed my bikini bottoms than they were taking off their bottoms and once again I was coming face to face with those four monster cocks and I knew right then and there that maybe it wasn’t right and maybe I really was supposed to try and escape but there was a very distinct advantage of being gotten and I couldn’t wait until each one of those boys got me.

Red shirt went first. It seemed like red shirt was always going first but then I didn’t care. I knew that in time, each one of them was going to take a turn between my legs.

I can’t help it but I feel the heat of shame every time a boy enters me because I know I shouldn’t want it but I know I do. I can’t help but wonder who might be watching me. Am I on public display where everyone can see my depravities? Is my father perhaps watching? Is he watching his little girl be the perfect slut for that is what I am and even if no one else is watching, I know someone is watching. Red shirt. Pink shirt. Light blue shirt. Orange shirt. I can see it in their eyes. They know what I am. I am a slut and each time, I feel the heat of shame.

But then the boy enters me and I can’t help but moan. My pussy has always been tight and I think it always will be. I look up at the boy and even as I’m looking up at him, he’s looking back down at me and then suddenly, he’s going to town on my pussy and I love it and when he cums inside me, I always hope there is another boy to take his place.

I do not know if anyone else knows this about me. I do not know if my captors know it. I do not know if my father knows it. Maybe they do know it and maybe that’s why they’ve left me here. I don’t care. They can leave me here for as long as they want. I want to be what I am. I always run because that is what I’m supposed to do and because I think that the chase only makes the boys harder but the truth is I most definitely want to be caught. Think about it. Every time the boys get me, I get fucked. I can’t think of anything better than that.