The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I am Not a Lesbian!—Finale

By Rinky Dink

(MC, FF)

As they headed to the jail room that had served as her home since she was kidnapped and enthusiastically turned into a radical lesbian slave, Erin was scared, confused but also hopeful that her old basketball coach Robin would finally be able to tell her what was going on.

“Why did you hypnotize the guard that brought you here, aren’t you, with them, or us?” asked Erin as they made their way inside the spare room.

“Well yes, sort of, but Commander Vincent said he didn’t want any civilians in the compound until all the processing of the slaves was complete,” said Robin as she sat down on a folding chair and Erin sat on the edge of her cot, where she the night before had entertained dozens of Radical Lesbian guards in a lust-filled orgy.

Erin now realized that she was probably the last woman they would ever have sex with as they were now down on the main floor being reprogrammed into independent-minded straight girls.

“I told him I wanted to be here as soon as possible to take care of you but he said it was not necessary, since you were straight and not a radical the brainwashing would have no effect so you could take care of yourself,” said Robin. “Of course, I know better.”

“So, I AM a lesbian,” said Erin hopefully. “Commander Vincent mentioned a script you wrote for me to make Mistress think I was a lesbian. I know what I think I know, but is it real.”

“It’s as solid as this metal,” said Robin, as she thumped her hand across the side of the chair, a loud thwack! resounding around the room. “I put you under because you expected it. I just sharpened some details and set the timer in your head for it to come forth but it’s all true.”

“So I really am a real lesbian sex machine, awesome,” said Erin a bit proudly

“Yep, so I assume you consider yourself now a radical lesbian and your body is simply a tool for Ms. Anthony to do whatever she wants.”

“I wish,” said Erin with a sigh. “Robin, I was going to be so happy, my life so full but now Mistress is gone and I feel so empty. She was going to make me her personal pussy slave. That’s the highest honor a member can have.”

“Wow, they got you good, huh,” said Robin.

“Mistress said I was the most deeply enslaved member she had ever met,” said Erin.

“My dear Erin, always have to be the best, whether its on the basketball court, the classroom or being the most brainwashed lesbian sex slave,” said Robin. “Since you now are a lesbian, do you mind if I kiss you every so often while we talk?”

“If you want,” said Erin, who wondered why but didn’t ask.

Robin gathered Erin’s face in her hands and leaned over and gave her a deep, passionate kiss that lasted a long time. Erin’s mouth tingled a bit, as the kiss was so hard before Robin finally withdrew.

“I’ve been waiting a couple of years to do that and seeing you in your bra and shorts, I just can’t resist,” said Robin. “Now, can you think, can we talk, or do I have to fetch Barney to send you down to get your brain rewired to have a simple conversation.”

“No, Mistress controls, or did control, my will and mind totally but I still have my full intelligence,” said Erin. “Since I know Mistress is gone, her control is more a dull ache in my soul rather than total rapture. We can talk.”

“Good, I’d prefer not doing that, at least yet,” said Robin, who suddenly leaned over and gave Erin another kiss on the lips.

“When you contacted me a few weeks ago on how you had been selected for a secret heterosexual mission and needed help on how to pretend you were a lesbian, I had to laugh to myself, but as you went into the details I also saw this as a way to finally settle things.”

“Settle what?” said Erin, who was glad she wasn’t fat Bobbi Borowitz but not sure of much else.

“Erin, I’ve had my own dull ache in my soul as well,” said Robin, who Erin noticed suddenly had watery eyes. “No one’s ever replaced you in my heart. You’re the only girlfriend I’ve ever really had, Helga was more of a sex partner, and since I gave you that drug to make you think you were straight I’ve come to realize you are my one, true love.

“In your senior year of high school even though we weren’t lovers at least you were around as a friend. Since you left for college, my personal life has been empty. I still love my job at St. Mickey’s but when the workday is done, I have nothing in my life. I’ve been to the bars, I’ve dated but it doesn’t help patch the hole in my heart

“If I can’t have you as my lesbian lover Erin, I’ve decided I don’t want to be a lesbian anymore. I’m going to Commander Vincent, tell him I am a dyke and have them turn me into a straight woman.”

“Robin!” said Erin with a start. “My God! How can you do such a thing. Have sex WITH A MAN. I can’t even understand the concept of such an awful thing. How does a woman even have the mindset to want to have sex with—them.”

Robin smiled, put her hands around Erin’s face again and gave her another deep, heartfelt kiss.

“My love Erin,” she said. “After all these years of men giving you awards and heaping praise on you, still at the core you’re a man-hating lesbian. I’m not but it is one of things I adore about you. Dear, if all women were lesbians the human race would not exist.

“I think it’s time for me to help add some people to the human race. Before you came to St. Mickey’s, remember that Sister Mike considered me the ultimate Miss Goody Two-Shoes. I’ll get married, have kids, all that good stuff. No, the having sex with a guy part doesn’t thrill me right now, but Commander Vincent will soon take care of that.”

Erin sat there slack-jawed. The two women she loved more than anything, Mistress and Robin, were now going to be effectively out of her life. Her first instinct was to go find a solider, grab his gun, and shoot herself but she then calmed down a bit.

“Robin, what about me?” finally said Erin in a whimper, like an abandoned puppy.

“I suggest you do the same, I’ll tell the commander as a show of solidarity you want to go through the gay-to-straight programming with me,” said Robin. “Fight your radical lesbian brainwashing and think Erin. It makes sense.

“You are beautiful, smart, athletic and have a boyfriend from one of the most prominent families in the country. Soon you will be an even bigger national here when this gets out and when you finish college you will be a rich girl with the big pro contract you will get. Hey, if Shayne one day marries you then you’re set for life, and for a guy he is gorgeous and very nice.

“You see Erin, you really had a wonderful life, it would be silly to throw all it all way because you like to have sex with other women. If you can think clearly, you see being converted into a heterosexual is really for the best Erin.”

“But, why can’t we do like before, be in the closet and just “friends” to outsiders and really lovers,” said Erin hopefully.

“It won’t work and you know it, that’s how we got in this mess in the first place,” said Robin. “You are too extraordinary a girl Erin, you bring too much attention to yourself with your greatness in everything you do and someone would find out and both of our lives would be ruined.

“I am old-fashioned, not as rigid morally as you but still, I need to be in a committed relationship, that won’t be possible under the circumstances with you.”

“We can work out it out Robin,” said a desperate Erin. “Remember? After we would make out for like, all afternoon, we would sit there and talk about me getting a job as a teacher at St. Mickey’s after college and we would share the same office and coach together and live together and have a wonderful life as lesbian lovers.”

“It’s a wonderful life Robin if you let it,” continued Erin. “It’s the only life as a true lesbian I WANT to have. Please reconsider Robin. Money, fame mean nothing to me, having sex with you means everything now.”

“Don’t forget your deep religious outlook Erin,” said Robin. “You’ve always believed that homosexuality was a moral sin.”

“All right then, I’ll GO to hell,” said Erin. “I just want to eat pussy.”

“Sorry but I love you too much to deny you all you can have, you deserve it Erin, and in these troubled times girls need to have a great role model like you to look up to,” said Robin, tears streaming down her face. “I can’t be that selfish.

“Tickle-paint.”

Suddenly Erin felt very tired yet very relaxed, her brain felt frozen and her eyes soon glazed over. Her arms fell limply to her side as she stared blankly at the wall behind Robin.

“I did hide a few things from you my beloved Erin, like the trigger I put in to put you back in a trance,” said Robin in a half-croak. “I love you Erin, I love you so much and I always will but we can’t go on like this anymore. It has to stop, now.”

Robin gave Erin a final long, deep kiss. Erin did not respond, deep in trance. So choked up with emotion, Robin could barely get the words out:

“Erin, act normal and follow me, You will agree with everything I say to Commander Vincent. Let’s go.”

Erin’s eyes cleared up and she hopped up from the cot and ambled right behind Robin, who cried with her head in her hands all the way down to the main floor.

* * *

Robin and Tara were busy at the blackboard in their office going over plays for tonight’s game. It was a young St. Mickey’s squad this season so their coaching skills had to be as sharp as possible if St. Mickey’s hoped to win.

Suddenly, a young woman in a finely tailored suit came to the door. “You coaching geniuses busy?”

“Erin!!,” they both shouted as they both ran to hug her.

“I can’t believe the world-renowned Erin McMahon, oops sorry, Erin Worthington, is making an appearance at little St. Mickey’s,” said Tara with a smile. “You have no idea how many women want to sleep with me when I tell them I know you.”

“Tara, sweet Tara, still the lesbian slut I knew so well,” said Erin. “You know, you are the only lesbian I’ve never reported to Sister Mike. Probably because of all the many, many hours we would shoot hoops in Robin’s driveway when I was in high school. I have such great feelings about those times.

“And now, Tara Wilson the lesbian slut stripper is a teacher at St. Mickey’s. Well, the Catholic Church is all about redemption. I’m really happy for you.”

“Still the perfect good Catholic school girl huh Erin,” said Robin. “You might be worth millions, battle with the First Lady for title of most admired woman in the country, be the leading scorer in the pro’s but you haven’t changed a bit.”

“Nope, thanks to my faith, I’m still the exact same girl you knew at St. Mickey’s, except my husband doesn’t go for the bra tops and short-shorts look I used to have, he’s a little more conservative now,” said Erin. “Anyhow, I’ll be here for the game tonight, maybe I can help inspire the team, but the main reason I came Robin is I heard about your engagement.

“Old Coach McGillicuddy’s son, huh. When I heard, I told Shayne to gas up the jet because I had to congratulate you in person. You were so driven when I knew you, jeez, you had me and Tara stay with you just for some company. I never remember you ever having a date all my time at St. Mickey’s.”

“Well, I’ve calmed down a bit since then,” said Robin. “Billy and me actually went to high school together and he said he had a huge crush on me but I never showed him the slightest bit of attention, then, a few months after that radical lesbian thing, he asked me out he said on a whim and we’ve been a couple ever since.

“I assume I can count on you to be my Maid of Honor, Erin.”

“Wouldn’t miss it for the world,” said Erin who then hugged Robin again. “We’ll both be married then. It’s so great.”

“Well, I think in 48 out of 50 states it’s illegal for me to get married so don’t expect me to join the crowd anytime soon,” said Tara, as they all laughed.

“Hey, that reminds me, good thing you are here Erin as this concerns you. I was hanging out at the Kitty-Kitty Club and I ran into Cindy from high school, remember her?”

“Yeah, her and Mindy were my best friends until I found out they were secretly dykes and got thrown out of school,” said Erin. “Robin, being so nice, tried to have me make up with them later on but it only lasted a few months.”

“Well, get this, she swears that her and Mindy, they’re still together by the way, used to double-date with you and Robin when you were a senior in high school,” said Tara. “Isn’t that something? The two most straightest people I know and she says you were lesbian lovers. I told her she was drunk and since she wasn’t single to get out of my sight.”

Neither noticed that Robin had a concerned look on her face. Cindy and Mindy were probably the only ones around, whom she had not taken care of, that knew the truth. She would have to sometime in the near future go to their house and show them some “relaxation techniques.”

“It’s just sad how vengeful people can be spreading ugly rumors like that,” said Erin. “Unfortunately, being an athlete I’ve had to deal with it Tara, as you well know, since I was a freshman in high school. If you see Cindy or Mindy, tell them you talked to me and I have a message for them.

“I Am Not A Lesbian!”

(The End)