The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Am Not A Lesbian!

(MC, FF, Fdom)

The following story is a complete work of fiction and none of the events or characters are real. Due to sexual situations no one under 18 should read this, go away. This is actually a long-time fantasy from my college life finally brought to life. The story is fiction but Erin is based on an actual person and she did really say the title I am told.

CHAPTER 1

As she sat in her opulent chamber, Ms. Anthony smiled, this was her favorite part of the day, seeing her newly-minted “members” brought to her after finishing their programming. She noticed more of her lieutenants than usual were here for the daily unveiling—and as No. 182 walked in she knew why.

“So this is the very busty redhead with the body to die for you all have been talking about,” said Ms. Anthony as she quickly flipped through the paperwork given to her for each new slave. “Erin McMahon, starting point guard for La Vill’s College’s basketball team.

“A lesbian athlete, huh, little stereotypical. Hey, bet you never get tired during a game, there is not an ounce of fat on you.”

“No, Mistress,” said Erin, trying to fight the urge to run up and kiss the toes of her master. “I try to keep in shape. But my team means nothing to me now, only serving you is important.”

“Good answer,” said Ms. Anthony. “Anyhow, I like to meet all new members of Radical Lesbians for Change as soon as they have, uh, paid their membership dues. According to these reports, you have been extra attentive to your instructions and very excited about joining our organization.

“Never had a girl cream her pants during processing and you’ve already done it three times. Oops, make that four times. Someone get this girl a towel. Clean yourself off while I talk, and no more orgasms until I am finished here.”

“Yes, I obey mistress,” said Erin who knew it would take an extreme act of will to avoid further orgasms, being in front of Mistress made her pussy explode and her clit pulse with joy.

“Let’s give her the Radical Lesbians cheer ladies all new members receive,” said Ms. Anthony.

What do we want!,” she shouted.

Sex with woman!,” shouted the crowd back at her.

When do we want it!

Now!

“Excellent ladies, anyhow, as a new and hopefully important member Erin I will give you a more complete history of our organization than most.

“I used to be Dr. Julia Anthony of the psychology department at Jersey University before I was dismissed for having dangerous ideas. Basically, I was too radical politically for the radicals there and too militant a feminist even for the militant feminist’s so they got together to throw me out.

“Luckily, I had just developed a process, which has been fine-tuned since but basically what you have just gone through to, that matches a person’s brainwave patterns with the ability to bend it into certain thought patterns.

“I started Radical Lesbians for Change and thanks to this process my legion of supporters is growing. You being my newest one. Any questions so far.”

“I totally support Radical Lesbians for Change,” said Erin gushed out, desperately trying not to orgasm again. “Please tell my what I can do to help you. Anything you want me to do, and it will be done.”

“There are many ways to help the organization succeed, some take active roles like Patti and Barb did in ‘recruiting’ you and others can help while going about their normal life,” said Ms. Anthony. “For instance, I see you came with a wealthy boyfriend. He left here a few minutes ago. Sorry you missed him right?”

“No,” said Erin quickly. “I am a radical lesbian, he has no role in my life anymore.”

“Excellent response Erin,” said Ms. Anthony, “As for your ex-boyfriend, he is very rich and even radical lesbian groups have bills to pay. When we find a wealthy new member we assign a ‘drainer’ to them.

“A drainer’s job is to literally drain the person of all their money and get it to us but do it in a way no one in their family will notice until it is too late. Shane will go back to school now with a new girlfriend and in a few years will be totally broke. Do you care?”

“It is your will and thus right, and frankly he hates being rich and will be happier poor,” said Erin. “I support any action that will help the cause of radical lesbians. May I now cum Mistress? My joy at having my will crushed and being in your complete power is so overwhelming.”

Ms. Anthony smiled: “Yes, my newest pussy slave, you may cum.”

As soon as Ms. Anthony said her last word, Erin let out a shriek of such pure animal lust and power that it reverberated around the room.

She fell to the floor and began writhing on the ground, as only her extreme fitness seemed to be keeping what was the mother of all orgasms from tearing her body apart.

While Erin was in the last throes of her rolling around on the floor, Ms. Anthony had flipped through the rest of Erin’s file and suddenly her plucked eyebrows raised in surprise.

“Guards seize her!!,” shouted Ms. Anthony as two leather-clad sleek blondes with RLC Guard on their armband quickly were at a stunned Erin’s side holding her arms.

“Mistress, why, I adore you, I will do anything for you,” sputtered Erin to the thin 30ish blonde.

“That’s what all the enemy agents say, and you were good too, with all the cumming you did I almost believed you,” said Ms. Anthony stonily. “This makes me extra angry which means you will be raped extra brutally by my guards to make sure you straight girls learn a lesson..”

“I don’t know what you are talking about,” said Erin, although she was a bit turned on by the idea of being violently abused by these two hot-looking guards. “I am a radical lesbian. I give my body totally to you as an offering of my devotion to you and all radical lesbians.”

“See, I forgot to mention that the one limitation to my “membership” process is that the person inducted has to originally at least a little bit believe in what we stand for at Radical Lesbians for Change,” said Ms. Anthony. “It is that tiny opening into the mind that I turn into something so big a truck can go through.

“That means to you either have to be politically radical, like your ex-boyfriend, or a lesbian. But it says here that in your wallet we found a voter registration card that said you were a Republican. That’s no big deal as we get a large number of lesbian Republicans come here that had boyfriends as camouflage.

“But when I look at your file further it says that you always hated anyone thinking you were a lesbian and have even used your influence to make life difficult for lesbians. If it doesn’t walk like a duck and doesn’t talk like a duck than you aren’t a duck.

“When Patti first showed you the slide show it shouldn’t have done anything to your mind, yet you stand here acting as the most thoroughly enslaved member I’ve ever had. You are obviously an enemy agent and will be punished right now unless you can give me a good reason why I shouldn’t.”

Erin’s face went instantly to complete horror. She crawled on her hands and knees and did lick the toes of Ms. Anthony.

“Please Mistress, don’t send me back!,” Erin pleaded. “I am a lesbian! I really am a lesbian, a 100-percent pure homosexual. All I want to do is have sex with women. I swear Mistress! I’m a dyke, I have always been a dyke and always will be a dyke.

“I can explain. I swear my beloved Mistress!! Please, mother of God don’t sent me back to the straight world!”

If this well-toned babe was an enemy agent, she was doing an acting job worthy of Meryl Streep, thought Ms. Anthony, as she was giving off every signal of truly being a deeply brainwashed lesbian slave.

“OK Erin, I will give you a chance,” she said. “Guards take her to my private bedroom. If you convince me you were a lesbian before today you may stay and I may even assign you to the second-highest spot in my organization—being my personal pussy slave.

“However, if I do not believe you, my guards will enjoy raping a hot girl like you and then back to the platform where you will be brainwashed into thinking you are a dumb, man-hungry straight girl, the ultimate punishment.”

CHAPTER 2

As the guards led Erin to Ms. Anthony’s boudoir she shook with fear. If she failed to convince Mistress she was really a lesbian she would suffer the unspeakable horror of being turned into a loose woman who liked men. It was a fate too terrible to think about.

“If only I had been honest with myself, none of this would be happening and I could be Mistress’ pussy slave,” thought Erin to herself, her slit juicing at the thought of such a wonderful job.

Ms. Anthony sat on top of the silk sheets on her bed. She was in a flowing red silk robe but Erin was still naked as she stood before her. Ms. Anthony motioned the guards to release Erin and stand off to the side.

“You’re shaking and you’ve been nude for a while, would you like a robe, if this is going to be a while you might catch a cold,” said Ms. Anthony.

“No, I stand before you naked in both body and soul,” said Erin. “I am like a newborn in the service of the Radical Lesbians for Change. But before I begin my story I would ask some help from Mistress.

“You, as it should be, totally control my mind. Please order me to remember everything about my sexual past, including things I have been told to forget.

“Your enslaving process has helped pry my memory some but a lot of it is still a bit dim to be honest. But somehow I know, deep in my heart, I’ve had the joy of sex with women many times before.”

Ms. Anthony thought this was a bit odd but didn’t see the harm in it.

She stood up and said: “Erin you will remember completely and in full detail all of your past sexual history. All gateways in your mind will be opened that were previously closed and you will have total access to your memory.”

Instantly, for the first time in her life, Erin’s true sexual history came flooding into her conscious mind. Her knees buckled and she grabbed her head. “I...I can’t believe it,” she muttered out loud.

Ms. Anthony looked at Erin in surprise, all the info on her was that Erin was an exceptionally strong person, both physically and mentally but she had obviously been thrown for a loop by whatever her words had unleashed. This story must be a doozy, she thought.

Erin stared into space for a bit before asking for a drink of water, which she gulped down. Shaking a bit, partly from what she now knew and partly because she knew the importance to her future of this moment, she stood up and began her story:

“I was a 15-year-old Catholic school girl when I first fell under the spell of lesbianism. I had just driven two lesbians out of the school........

(to be continued)