The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotist at the Bijou

Part 30

The Grand Finale

The merriment continued to heighten as Sandi and Meggs mingled with the others, grabbed sparkling red wines each and came over to congratulate the Professor on his magnificent season at the Bijou. A hale and hearty cheer went up among all those gathered, and with everybody now holding a drink of some kind, all glasses were raised and eyes turned to Tim. “Oh, err, unaccustomed as I am to public speaking… oh… no, that won’t work… friends, romans and countrymen… bollocks… then where do I go… oh… I know… ladies and gentlemen, this past three weeks have been amongst the most entertaining of my entire life, but that’s all I’m going to say for now, because there are so many more people yet to arrive that will all want to properly toast the amazing success of Professor Zelmann and his extraordinary talent. Suffice to say for the meantime, here’s to the greatest entertainer the Bijou has ever seen, I do believe.”

“Hear, hear! We couldn’t agree more.” Everyone turned around to see Rod and Janet from number seventeen hanging their heads over the gate. “We saw the show last week, and Janet here has been dynamite ever since. If we may, we’d like to come back in a few minutes, after we change.” Rod added. They had popped over to assess the dress standard, but in seeing the guests assembled so far, they realised they needed to elevate their sights.

“Do hurry,” Connie called, “we are so pleased you can make it.”

Ralph ventured that Janet looked a bit dishy, and Cherie suggested that they might be gobsmacked when they see her in kit, ‘something like our Sabine here’ she was saying as she walked arm in arm with her. Cherie directed Sabine over to where Sandi and Meggs were chatting with the Professor, and made the introductions all round. Ralph returned to talking with Eric and Tim, starting to regret his choice of trousers. It is worth noting at this point that none of the men were flaccid. Tim’s boner was like an ebony carving, Eric was modestly nestling a semi erect phallus, and Ralph was growing millimetre by millimetre as he filled his gaze with the real live men’s magazine pages in front of him. Even the well conditioned and experienced Professor was not immune to the effect, and seeing Sabine again had sealed his fate, growing turgidity slowly and pleasurably making itself known. And good old Professor, a man just like all of us, his dick was doing a lot of the thinking now. More to come (cum).

Jane was having such a splendid time, and she had decided to grab a nibble given that she had been too excited to eat any breakfast. Bernadette and Brigitte, too, were a little peckish, and they kind of met over the main food warmer in the marquee. Jane had just tasted the mini quiches, and she couldn’t believe her taste buds. These were magnificent, and she encouraged B and B to give them a go. Too good to be true was now the consensus, and the delight spread murmurings round the tent, and in no time flat (or three minutes and forty seven seconds as timed by Eric) the mini quiches were no more. One of the incredibly efficient caterer staff was in and out like a flash, and the warmer trays were replenished, whew! Eric turned his attention away from his watch to the staff member’s bum, and then the rest of her, and he realised just how stunningly beautiful she was. So very quick, efficient and subtle, they were blending into the background brilliantly, but there was no hiding their astounding looks. His semi erect phallus grew a little more substance.

The Professor had noticed what incredibly beautiful girls were serving them right from the word go, and he was listening intently to his dick by now, in forming a naughty dalliance with at least a couple of them, look out girls. Tim was angling to regain Eric’s attention, asking after Brigitte’s wellbeing, and after his all too obvious ogling of the hired help he resumed the polite conversation, “It’s difficult, as you can imagine, there are moments of joy, and moments of misery and tears, but the joyous moments seem to be getting the upper hand now. We’re going to help her put on a garage sale next week, to get the last of Brian’s things out of the house. She never wants to forget him, but the constant triggers of everyday life are amongst the most awkward reminders of what she’s lost. Today is certainly working, though.” They looked toward Brigitte, chatting enthusiastically with Cassandra and Cherie, clearly involved with comparing outfits and exchanging ideas.

“Back again!” exclaimed Rod (hence the exclamation mark), and he and Janet opened the gate, followed in by Irene and Claire, holding hands affectionately, and three rather beautiful women that nobody seemed to know. Except the Professor, of course. Connie and Tim joined Rod and Janet and welcomed them properly into the party, and it seemed that Cherie was right, Janet was stunning. Such long and beautiful legs, slender hips and dazzling smile, and Rod, one time amateur footballer, and now carpenter by trade, a real man’s man, resplendent in his sports jacket and moleskins and RM Williams boots. And didn’t the other women just notice, kinda good job that women don’t get protuberant erections (good on a number of levels).

“Ah, my dears, I am so glad you were able to come. Please forgive me, but in our brief introduction last night, I didn’t get an opportunity to find out your names.” The Professor attended to the gorgeous strangers, attempting to ingratiate himself, and help them feel welcome.

The tall beauty wearing the most exquisite fully fashioned nylon stockings (for the first time in years) spoke first, “Hello, you naughty man, you made me come here, didn’t you?”

“Ah, is that what’s going on? I couldn’t work out what was so important at this address, but I knew I had to come.” Said the dark brunette, the look of bewilderment still clouding her eyes.

“I don’t understand, what is happening here?” Asked the third, still quite floundering under the influence of Zelmann’s post hypnotic instructions.

“My dear girls, please forgive me. At last night’s show I spied you in the audience, and I hypnotised you, and I instructed you to come here today. Be of good cheer, and understand that if for any reason you were unable to attend happily, you wouldn’t have turned up. This means you were delighted to come, and we are delighted that you did. This party is the farewell for Cassandra and myself, and a celebration do for the acquisition of the Bijou theatre by our hosts, Connie and Tim Southwell. And rest assured, you are very welcome here, today. May I get you a drink?” The Professor played host to the charming women and they smiled demurely.

“Thank you very much. I feel a little bit tingly that you did that, and maybe a bit special, too. Is that sparkling red wine? Oh yes please, I’ll have some of that. Oh yes, by the way, my name is Charlene, Charlene Welsby.” Said the dark brunette.

The fair haired medium height woman smiled generously, “Yes, that is a little bit special, isn’t it. How deliciously wicked, hypnotising me into coming here, I am so happy. My name is Beverly, Bev Harrop, and I would love a white wine, please.”

The tall woman was aching to squeeze or hug someone, her body was fizzing all over, “Arlene, Jamison. White wine would be perfect, thank you so much.”

Arlene wouldn’t have to wait for that hug, Cherie was part of the crowd listening to the story and was on fire, ‘three hypnotic victims here for the party, oh how sexually exciting’ she was thinking. She introduced herself and started with Arlene, hugging profoundly and whispering sweet thankyous into her ear. Arlene enjoyed that very much. Bev and Charley enjoyed it too, and the greetings from the rest of the clan as well. It seems being hypnotised made them somewhat celebrities around here. The Professor handed them each their drinks as Connie was handing over Rod and Janet’s, and Eric was hugging Irene and Claire and getting them a drink each.

Rod was soon corralled off to join the ‘men’, sidling over to the pig, and inhaling joyously at the fabulous aroma. Tim gave another performance of the basting and spices procedure, much to the pleasure of the other blokes, and this time he stuck the pig with a skewer to gauge its progress. The outer portions were well and truly cooked, and juicy, but there was still a little rareness down deep. Another couple of hours would see it perfect. Tim was asking Eric about the garage sale again, and the talk inevitably turned to the rechargeable battery pack power tool combination that Eric had lusted after for some time, complete with all new battery charging station and eight lithium ion batteries (oh for joy). There was much discussion about the range of tools, the charging time and the time the battery lasts in each, the convenience, the relative worth of each power output and the merit of electricity versus petrol powered tools. Given Eric has a three point six kilowatt solar power system on his roof, the electricity argument wins hands down, from his point of view.

The Professor had returned to the marquee with the three hypnotised slaves, well, the three women from last night’s show, and he was engaging them in deep conversation, getting to know them. “So, my dear Arlene, where do you hail from?”

Arlene lit up, this strong and handsome man’s interest sparked her love furnace, igniting the kindling. “I live just minutes away from the theatre, in the suburb behind. There was a buzz right from your first performance in our neighbourhood, and I just had to go to see what all the fuss was about. With work and friends, the only night I could make it was last night. I’m so glad I did, though, I can’t tell you how much fun I had, erm, am having!”

“What do you remember about the show?”

Arlene looked up to the memory cupboard in her head, “It’s interesting you should ask like that, I can quite clearly remember the start of your induction, the flashing light was so overpowering it scared me. Then I felt the pulling sensation, and I realised I couldn’t resist it. I tried, but my eyelids started to let go, and I didn’t want them to, but they did anyway. That was a very sexy feeling, you making me go under like that. But then I don’t remember anything, except the horse whipping the man over the water jump. I thought the horse crossing his legs around the man’s waist was hilarious, I nearly wet myself.”

The other two were showing rosy cheeks as Arlene described her recollections, thoughts and fantasies obviously flitting about in their minds, too. The professor responded, “Ah, my wonderful friend, you are evidently a very good subject. All of you now, I must tell you, it is very likely that as you listen to my voice… just listening to my voice… you may once again begin to feel sleepy… so be very careful… or you will feel sleepy… my voice is my tool… one of the tools of my trade… my trade is to make people sleepy… so tired and so sleepy… if you feel that… the sleepiness grows more evident… the tiredness envelops your drowsy mind… you must come and see me… so I can help… I can help with your sleepiness.” The women were innocently listening and looking into his eyes as he spoke, not realising his suggestions would begin to send them off to la-la land again. He was getting very playful now.

“What about you, dear Beverly, where do you come from?” The Professor was not switching his eyes into the circuit, he was enjoying the simple pleasures of his mastery of conversation in influencing their thoughts.

Bev was experiencing a tiny buzz, just a whiff of pleasurable haziness as she shared in the attention. “I live down south, a ways, about thirty five minutes away. I saw your show in the local paper, and I made a booking. When I turned up the first time, there had been some sort of mistake, and I couldn’t get in. Mr Southwell saw me, and he was very nice, and he made sure I got to see the show. But I couldn’t get here any other time either, so he got me in last night. He gave me a couple of bottles of rather nice champagne as an apology for the first night, and I couldn’t be happier. It was a blast. I don’t remember much of it, just how great it felt. I sure don’t remember you telling me to come here, but I’m glad you did.” Bev was glowing as her arousal swelled, realising he had made her obey with no knowledge or recollection of the event made her very horny, all of a sudden.

“My dear friend Tim never ceases to amaze me. I am so glad to know that his gift to you was well received. And sweet Charlene, tell me your story.”

“Charley, please. Okay, I come from the hills, about forty minutes away. A good friend told me about your show, and we both thought it would be a hoot. She was sitting next to me in the theatre, wait til she hears you made me come here, she’ll be so pissed she missed out. Anyway, I remember all of it, I didn’t think I had been hypnotised at all, until this morning, when the three of us turned up out the front, and I recognised the others from last night. So it might not be real, the things that I think I can remember.” Charlene was knitting her brow, trying to reconcile the memories of the show.

“We can put it to the test, if you like. Think back to last night, try to remember it from the beginning, right from the very beginning.”

“Okay. I remember sidling along the row of seats, and bumping into Bev as we both were intent on looking at the seat numbers. A little embarrassed apology both ways and then we sat down. And then Bev said ‘I’m not going to let him hypnotise me’, and I got a little nervous, I figured you would have to volunteer to be hypnotised. Then I got a little warm at the thought you might hypnotise us against our will, and I think I wanted it to happen. Oh, now there seems to be something wrong, I can remember a void, a fuzzy spot, some mumbling, looking at something not quite there, then there you were, and the stand rising up out of the stage. And then that light started flashing, and flashing, and flashing, and then I couldn’t see anything else, and I remember that you said that we wouldn’t be able to see anything else, and I think I was amazed when you said that. You were talking about the power of the light, and our eyes would get tired and heavy, so I wasn’t really surprised when my eyes started to close. But I wanted to keep my eyes open, like Bev said, not let you hypnotise me. Then I wanted to close my eyes more than anything else in the world, and I did. Oh you naughty man, there is the fuzzy thing again, there is something in there I’m trying to remember, but I can’t. Oh my heavens, something is making me excited, raging horny, and I can’t remember it. Bev is touching me, and it is delicious, her fingers, was there a man on stage with his thingy out? Oh cripes, you made her play with him, that gorgeous woman on the stage, and Bev is driving me mad with her brilliant fingers, and I am touching Bev, and it’s thrilling.”

Some part of the memories came back to each of the three, and collectively they blushed and laughed and then held each other, experiencing the joy all over again. The Professor told the women to go and mingle, and enjoy the party, he would sit and talk with them again later. “Just remember, hypnosis can often be subtle… slowly capturing your will… making you succumb… if you should… feel the trance returning… actually experience the sleepiness again… come and see me straight away.” He winked and shuffled away toward Cassandra.

As the three women moved toward the others, they were excitedly recounting more and more of the show last night, and were getting decidedly aroused at their remembrance. Cherie closed in and brought Claire and Irene into the huddle with the three, and started to talk about their feelings after the show. Irene was loving it, she always loved hearing about how others felt going under the influence, and Claire caught on to the sentiment, remembering her own experiences with Steve.

“Ah, Cassandra, my darling, this is so much fun, what a wonderful get together.” The Professor cheerily engaged with his beloved.

“It certainly is, Stanley,” she chuckled, and the Professor caught the Laurel and Hardy reference and beamed a smile from ear to ear, and softly hugged her to him with joy. Then he spotted Tiffany and Judy over the gate, a slight timidity as they peered in, but profound happiness as they saw him.

“Come in, come in, dear Tiffany and Judy. I am truly delighted you came.” The Professor beckoned to them. (I must apologise at this point, I knew it was going to happen, but now I must decline any further detailed observations of the greeting process, there are simply too many interactions to describe. There will be a few exceptions, but take it for granted that as everyone turns up they hug and get hugged, this finale will be long enough without harping on the mundane, Author). Cassandra wrapped her arms around Tiffany as the Professor hugged Judy, then they swapped. Tiffany had a look of ‘bursting with the sweetest news’ about her, and the Professor reached for his dental pliers and prepared to start pulling out some teeth (as in, he encouraged her to speak about it).

“I heard from Philip this morning. He went to great lengths to apologise, and says he won’t be a nuisance in the divorce. He can’t believe he became so indifferent to me, taking me for granted. He said he feels diminished as a person for letting the relationship become so dead, with such a beautiful and vibrant woman at his side, and not seeing her or responding to her needs for so long. He also said he recognises that there could never again be trust, let alone nurturing between us, and he sadly accepts his fate. He is already selling the house, and we are going to see a solicitor to hasten the divorce process.” Tiffany blurted out, with Cherie overhearing the discourse.

“Hi, Tiffany, I’m Cherie. The Professor has told us something about you, I am so pleased to hear that it is working out okay.”

“Oh, hello. So, he’s been gossiping about me behind my back, I’m not sure how to take that.” Tiffany suddenly looked bewildered, but Cherie was straight to the point.

“No, dear Tiffany, please do not be uncomfortable. The Professor has simply confided in us, that we may be better understanding as we become your friends. He told us how beautiful you are, and how sad he is that your life has some tragedy. And we share his sentiment, and we hope today will bring you both good cheer. Rest assured, neither gossip nor idle chatter has taken place, you are amongst friends here, we all love and respect the Professor, and his affection for you touches us deeply.” Cherie responded. Tiffany fumbled for an answer, but clearly Cherie’s words were very well received as tears welled up in her eyes.

“Forgive me, I’m still a bit emotional over all this. Thank you for explaining, your support means a lot.” Tiffany steadied herself and allowed her happiness to re-emerge. Judy steered away from the topic as Tiffany talked more with the Professor.

“Wow, who’s that glamour girl?”

“That’s my sister, Connie, she and Tim are the owners of the Bijou where the Professor has been playing.”

“Ah, yes, I can see the resemblance. You two are certainly two of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen.” Judy added enthusiastically.

“Stop kidding around, haven’t you got a mirror at your place?” Cherie playfully chided her, although actually meaning it. And with a little more mutual admiration Judy got into deeper conversation with Cherie, and was then introduced to Connie. The Professor moved close to Tiffany and spoke in low tones for a while, and she brightened significantly. He let her know he was overjoyed at the news of Philip’s acceptance of the situation, and asked her to make sure she gets to know Tim and Connie, as well as Cherie, as Cherie will be going home soon. Tiffany noticed Judy was talking to Connie and Cherie, and with the Professor’s encouragement she moved to join the chat.

The Professor resumed his rather comfy seat in the marquee, just as the same stunning girl caterer swooped in to check all the food warmers and containers. “Dear girl, please come and sit down for a moment. Your extreme attractiveness has been somewhat entertaining me for quite some time now, and I would dearly like to meet you.”

“Kind sir, I mustn’t stop, it wouldn’t look good if I was seen not working.” The caterer said dryly.

“Ah yes, but it’s my party, and I might be more inclined to complain about your service if you didn’t.”

The girl simply froze, her mind locked up, the thought that the party guest would complain if she kept working was too difficult to process. Her legs and bottom took charge and arranged her neatly in the seat alongside the Professor, her mouth slightly agape in astonishment.

“Please forgive me, I didn’t mean to frighten you, I merely point out that you may take a short rest with my blessing. What is your name, sweet girl?”

“My name is Julie, I’m the head caterer here today. I’ve never had someone threaten to complain if I didn’t stop working; that kind of threw me.”

“Once again, forgive me. You have been working very hard this morning, and I bet you have been at it since before dawn. I do hope it feels nice to sit and relax for just a moment. Let yourself unwind… just a little… relax and unwind… I find it always helps… when you have a lot to do… when you need your energy to be high… to just find a moment to relax… sometimes a quiet talk… sometimes… just listen… breathe deeply… let your muscles go limp… allow your mind to regenerate its focus.”

Julie felt the slowing down and began forming a cosy glow all over as she did relax. His voice was adorable, she loved the way he talked, and she said in return, “Yes, half past four this morning we started. I love it though (little yawn), the pig or lamb on a spit are the most rewarding dos, they make the best dinners by far. All the guests will be so impressed when Tim starts serving it.” At this point Julie began to imagine Tim carving the ceremonious first piece off the rump, and the guests all cheering, then the staff would take over, allowing the party goers to enjoy the feast.

“I can hardly wait… I can see the image in your mind almost as clearly as you… then you will need all your energy… so relax for now… and just recharge your battery… let yourself be calm… I am so impressed with how you look after your clients… your effort is a credit to you… but all that effort is making you a little tired… and now is the time to regain the deep store of energy… you can listen to me… I know… it is sometimes difficult to maintain the momentum… unless you… take the time to… deeply relax… slow yourself down… take another deep breath… clear your mind… think about nothing for just a little while… bask in this sweet minute of peace and tranquillity… rest.”

As he continued to speak in his velvety tones, the Professor had reached for her hand, and Julie automatically lifted it and lay it in the Professor’s warm, large hand. He started gently stroking it as he spoke, and the sensuous numbing and stilling it transmitted soon melted Julie’s doubts about talking to him, filling her with comfort and solace, and lowering her resistance to sitting a while. The Professor continued to stroke rhythmically, and softly, and the look in Julie’s eyes as she drowsed stiffened his cock admirably. Thankfully it was well secluded in his seated position.

“That’s right… so easy… easy to relax… relax deeply… deeper and deeper… take it easy for a minute… just a minute… a minute to recharge… relax and recharge… I see your eyes are tired… so very tired… after you rest… you won’t be quite… so tired… so very tired and sleepy… so sleepy… with such heavy eyelids… such very heavy eyelids… since four thirty this morning, eh… no wonder you are so very tired… no wonder you want to go down so very deeply into sleep… go down to sleep… I wouldn’t be surprised if… you can’t hold your eyes open any longer… your eyelids are so heavy that they are closing… closing down over those sleepy eyes… so heavy… so sleepy… sleep!”

Julie was absorbed in the imagery of the crowd salivating, anticipating, and cheering as the meat was carved, and wasn’t even aware of the fading light as her eyelids drooped lower and lower. The most amazing peace was settling over her as he stroked her hand so gently and spoke so softly about whatever it was he was talking about. ‘What a gorgeous voice, what a gorgeous man, it’s so nice listening to him talk.’ Images grew ghostly and a faint yearning appeared as she let herself be guided to this peaceful place. ‘He was so clever’ she was thinking, ‘and so right, it is really nice to relax for a minute, just a minute.’

“It is quite interesting… as I inflate your arm with helium… like a long and slender balloon… straightening it and swelling it slightly… it is interesting how very light it is becoming… straight and stiff and light and… floating… your arm is floating… and it is making you tingle… as your arm floats… it is making you tingle… down there… starting to tingle… sexy tingles… as your arm floats higher and higher… such pleasurable and sexy tingling… feel your arm getting lighter and lighter… filled with helium… stretched and stiff… under my power… rising higher and higher…”

Julie’s mind was picturing her arm as a balloon, and the image of it being filled with gas caused it to grow stiff and rigid, and lift up into the air. At first, she wasn’t aware of it moving, but when he said ‘under my power’ she thought she would prevent it, and then she realised it was already up past her shoulder, and still rising, numb and disconnected. Something in her snapped, and she fell helplessly into Zelmann’s power as he said it, her thinking stopped.

“My dear Julie… you are now my very dear friend… and I am yours… I will look after you always… and you will obey my instructions to you now… in a moment I will count to five… and you will be wide awake at the count of five… feeling absolutely fabulous after this purposeful rest… having no idea I put you into a very powerful hypnotic trance… but feeling deeply indebted to me… and you are infatuated with my voice… you can’t get enough of listening to my voice… but for now… your hand is not properly in your control… I have made it light… I have made it rise into the air… I control your arm and your hand… there are many men here… you are beautiful… your hand is required to do the things to men that they would do when they see someone as beautiful as you… you will not know that you are doing it… that is the point… when you touch men’s cocks you will be unaware… but your subconscious mind will enjoy it immensely… when you awaken you will go about your duties with efficiency and aplomb… and you will help men to properly appreciate your beauty by touching their cocks… 1… 2… 3… 4… 5. There you are, doesn’t that feel better, you look sensational; I hope all the guests here are in appreciation of your beauty.”

Julie opened her eyes as if blinking, and suddenly felt as if she was filled with the energy of the sun. She hopped up out of the seat, and thanked the Professor profusely for his words of wisdom, and she sauntered off to continue the good work. Tim was coincidently entering the marquee at just that moment, copping a delightful grope and fondle as he encountered Julie on her way out. She paused momentarily to stroke his manhood up and down a few times, before refocussing her eyes and excusing herself and leaving the tent. Tim was stoked, his cock throbbed all the harder as he realised the Professor was the guilty party for that sexy little tease. “Just me, or are all the men in for a dose of that?”

“My splendid chap, whatever are you referring to?” The Professor coyly queried.

“As long as she isn’t caused any embarrassment over it, and the men take it as fun. Are there any others likely to duplicate the manoeuvre?” Tim persisted.

“Soon, I would guess.” The Professor said, winking at Tim, and they both smiled a broad smile.

More attention at the gate as a new group of revellers appeared. Angie led the team up the drive, with Tracey and Jim behind, and followed by Rachel and Faith. Connie hurried over to embrace Angie, saving some special greetings for Rachel and Faith, then coveting Tracey’s exquisite blue eyes as she divined her name from the things she had heard. Tracey felt the all over warmth again, just like at the wine bar, only with Connie looking the way she did it made Tracey feel all gooey too, even a heterosexual woman like Tracey wasn’t immune to that much desire. Cherie sauntered over and confirmed Connie’s perception, and gave Tracey another dose of yummy. Then came Tim and the ‘fondling Angie’s bum’ dance. For some reason recently, Angie was starting to get a huge sexual charge out of Tim’s petting, maybe something to do with him doing it in front of Connie.

Angie was apologising for being a little tardy, as it was getting near lunch time, but she had needed to run a couple of errands this morning. Cherie got her a drink of sparkling white, and told her not to be silly, no one was late. Tim offered his hand to Jim to shake, and they seemed to spark a mutual admiration immediately. “Come and meet some of the guys,” said Tim, and he led Jim over to the pig, and then he basted it (if Tim gets much more familiar with the pig, I’m afraid he might give it a nickname). Just then, Julie squeezed past Tim to recover some empty glasses, and her other hand softly rubbed the front of Jim’s trousers, continuing until his cock was three quarter mast. She then grasped the collection of glasses with both hands and innocently moved off to the shed to wash them. Jim was dumbstruck. Mildly (madly) sexually aroused, but unable to speak and not knowing what sort of a party he had agreed to come to. Tim leaned in and offered him a brief explanation, and Jim laughed and laughed as he remembered Tracey having the whammy put on her recently.

The Professor was mingling about the yard again, filling his vision with the pure delights of the scene before him. He recognised in himself that he was truly in love with most of the people here today, unlike most of his whistle stops, and made certain to include a short vacation back here very soon. He came across Connie again, strutting to the bathtub to grab another drink. “Connie, my dear, please let me tell you again how incredibly beautiful you look today. That image is perfect for you, highlighting your cheek bones, enhancing your eyes, and framing the most incredibly perfect symmetry of your face.”

Connie loved hearing it from the Professor, from anyone else it would have been really nice, but from him it stirred the elements of her womanhood. Her pussy was instantly in overdrive, clenching and lubricating profusely. She then realised she was staring into his eyes, just as he pounced, “Come a little closer to me, my dear friend, so that I might touch your delicious pussy.”

“Oh, no. You naughty man, stop it.”

“You know how much you want me to, come closer, dear Connie, let me touch your pussy.”

He was looking into her eyes, but only that. There was no sign of ‘blazing irises’, no hypnotic incantations or induction techniques; he knew, he didn’t need to. Connie felt the pull of her desire mechanically taking control of her legs, and she came right up to him, quivering and ashamed, but unable to help herself.

“Think about it, sweet girl, me touching your pussy.”

A shudder went through her whole body, tingling and fizzing as it went.

“Imagine my expert fingers softly tantalising your delicate flesh, titillating your billions of exciting nerve endings, raising your arousal to fever pitch.”

Connie wanted to start grinding, but against what?

“Searing and soaring, your excitement growing and growing, panting and puffing, stimulation making you lose control.”

Connie’s head was swimming, her breath was ragged, Cherie’s fingertips were the final straw as they circled her nipples. Cherie wrapped her arms around Connie’s torso just in time to prevent her from dropping to the floor in a muscle wracking orgasmic pulse that continued to convulse her for twenty seconds or so. The Professor had added his grasp to steady and support Connie as she came, and it added to her enjoyment. “You ratbag, you hypnotised me.”

“My beautiful Connie, I did no such thing. I talked naughty to you, and I was sure you would like it, but even I didn’t realise the extent of your desire to enjoy the pleasure. I am, however, filled with happiness, thank you.” Connie chose to recover with self assurance instead of humiliation. Life around the Professor was often like this, it seemed. She did enjoy a little blush as she realised everyone was sharing her pleasure, though.

“Where on earth did you learn that little trick with the nipples? That was absolutely electric, it fired me over the top, you saucy little minx.” Connie chastised Cherie (sort of).

“I thought you would like that. I’ve always known about your nipple thing, I remember your reaction when Harry stroked them, that time when we got him to show us his willy. You know, I don’t think we needed to trade favours for it, he would have shown us anyway. I’m glad we did, though, that nipple thing is superb.” Cherie said.

Connie had a moment of discomfort. She loved the memory of Harry, and she thought it was brilliant remembering touching his cock and making it grow, but the moment he touched her breasts she would have done anything he wanted, and she never knew why, and it frightened her. Reliving that memory with Cherie now was frightening her all over again. There was something recently becoming not quite right about remembering things from their youth, things involving Cherie, and damn it, things involving hypnotism. Unfortunately she was still not able to get hold of any of the information, and it slipped away again.

The Professor was moving his gaze on to Sue, who was currently schmoozing with Sabine and Sandi, and Sue’s furnace self-ignited. She caught sight of the Professor’s gaze and fell immediately into lust and longing, and as the Professor sidled on over to the girls she grew fidgety and distracted. Sandi tickled her ribs and goaded her with, “He’s coming to get you,” and Sue thought about heading off in the other direction. Although she was confident in the discretion of the Professor in not outing her lustful fantasies, she could not be confident in not outing herself. Too late she tried to move away, with Zelmann calling to her.

“My sweetest Sue, you have not spoken to me as yet, and I am heartbroken. Please tell me that there is not a loss of love for me that denies me your delightful company.” As the Professor spoke he tugged on Sue’s heart strings, and she hesitated a moment too long.

“I could never stop loving you, Professor, you are my weakness. I am just scared of what I may be capable of doing to please you, that’s all.” Sue’s genuine concern touched him deeply. He leaned in close and whispered softly into her ear,

“Fear not, my darling friend, I shall only tickle your feet in private, but you will not escape me!”

Sue’s reaction was sublime, her eyes rolling in their sockets, her clitoris throbbing outrageously, her mind reeling with the fantasy and her feet tickling torturously even though her shoes were intact. He changed the subject and engaged Sue’s deep and meaningful, “I can see that you are magnificent, but tell me, how is our dear Ralph. Is he as deeply in love with you as your lustre conveys?”

Sue warmed at the thoughts of her current time with Ralph. “Oh yes, Professor, he is a treasure. He tells me that since your show he can’t get enough of the silly things we do together, and he regularly pops my cork and sprays me about the place. He was intent on meeting you today, I will see if we can get his attention.”

“What a wonderful idea, the three of us can have a seat and chat for a while in the marquee, I’ll slip in and arrange a couple of seats, and see you when you bring him.” With that the Professor kissed the hands of both Sandi and Sabine, promising to share some time with them soon. With Sue now fizzing enough to overflow and get it all down herself, she scouted for Ralph. Listening out for the men’s voices was really all that was going to be necessary, and sure enough he was chiding Eric about his solar power ‘fetish’, as he referred to it.

Sue smacked his bum playfully, but said, “Don’t be mean, I think Eric has the right idea. Solar power may not be the answer to everything, but it makes a contribution. Anyway, come and meet the Professor, he’s waiting for us in the marquee.” Then Ralph grabbed Eric’s shoulder lightly and let him know he was only kidding, he thought it was a good idea, too.

The Professor was at the ready with a drink each for Ralph and Sue, and he stood to greet them as they approached. Ralph extended his hand and took the Professor’s in a firm and somewhat aggressive manner, and was amazed at the Professor’s strength in return. Rather than get involved in an all out wrestling match, Ralph acceded to a draw on the physical level, but became a little self conscious when his cock stirred rampantly in his jocks. The Professor had unnerved him, but he sat with Sue and determined to find out more about him.

“Professor, this is Ralph, and Ralph, this is the Professor. I can go and get you a couple of swords if you like, that way you can have a real contest.” Sue kidded them, and it diffused the atmosphere delightfully.

“May I say that I am truly pleased and impressed with Sue’s choice of partner. Sue and I have spoken about a good many things that bring her joy and sadness, and you are deeply ingrained in the happy place in her heart, such abiding love is a treasure to behold.” Of course, the Professor had been holding Ralph’s gaze with his coals gently glowing in his eyes, and Ralph was softening his ‘alertness’ as his mind gratefully accepted the praise. Inside his thoughts the Professor decided to push the gentle persuasion, and he mentally intoned, ‘You are tired, Ralph… you are sleepy… you love Sue dearly… and you want to please her… Sue wants you to sleep… it is so good to sleep… you are drowsy… and Sue wants you to… go to sleep… just go to sleep.’ Ralph felt the warm cloud enveloping his mind, and Sue copped a little of the side influence and drowsed a little, too. Zelmann increased the fire in his eyes and the volume of his thoughts, ‘Your eyelids are heavy… heavy… heavy… you are so tired… so heavy… your eyes are closing… listen to my thoughts… closing… you can’t keep them open… sleep.’

Ralph had begun to dream about flying through the clouds as the Professor was thinking at him, the quiet in the conversation going unnoticed. Sue went to the trance state once the suggestions became clearer in her mind, she wasn’t able to perceive the influence, never mind fight it. And their eyes slowly drew closed as they gave up control to the Professor, and Ralph’s cock was now rigid, and straining in pure pleasure. “I command you to listen to me… Sue and Ralph… you are under my power… and you will obey… Ralph… you are the God of desire… of pleasure… of enjoyment… you love Sue deeply and will never stray… Sue is your Goddess… Sue… you are a Goddess… the Goddess of love… of desire… of wanton abandon in the expression of your love… when you two make love there are sparks… from now on your intimacy will be a thousand times more rewarding… exciting… arousing… and fulfilling… your union invokes ecstasy… and you can’t get enough of it… you will explore each other’s special pleasures… you will seek more powerful orgasms… you will keep each other in a state of perpetual bliss… with this I bind you forever… you love me… you love each other… and I love you equally… Ralph… do you know about Sue’s ticklish feet?”

“Ayar to thm nrrly wet herself.”

“Say it again… what about Sue’s feet?

“I have often nearly made her wet herself.”

“Wonderful man, and you will find it is much more than that… Sue has a fantasy about being tickled helplessly… that is… tickled while being trapped… tied, sat on, caught where she can’t move… then tickled till she pees… it makes her most powerfully excited… and she cums… you want this… you want Sue to cum… often. Explore her tickle fetish and you will be rewarded… have no fear… this is deeply in your subconscious mind… and it will guide your actions in the future… you will not remember… and Sue… you will not remember that Ralph knows… and you will be pleased… when Ralph tickles your feet it will be a thousand times more pleasurable… at the count of five you will be awake… with no recollection of hypnosis… and knowing only that we spoke deeply and at length about very important things… and it makes you so very happy… 1… 2… 3… 4… 5. And so I expect you will actively involve yourselves in children, next. Is that not so?” The Professor finished.

Sue and Ralph shook their heads a little, clearing the rather odd cobwebs that had seemingly gathered about them, and shook them rather more vigorously at the suggestion of a family. “No, not yet, we’ve got too much to do before we consider children.” Ralph said as his stability returned. A new fire burned in their eyes as they looked at each other, a simple nod affirming that they were on the same page, and they were unaware of the hypnosis. As they stood up, Ralph shook the Professor’s hand again, looking deeply into his eyes, and the Professor drew in close and began to fondle Ralph’s aching cock. Sue went misty as she watched in wonder, and Ralph felt the pleasure sensations so strongly he was unable to stop it. As the smoke gathered in the control room of his mind, some part of him wanted to shout ‘fire’, but figured that the cock might get the wrong message. The Professor said he was off to get another orange juice, and the halo lifted from Sue and Ralph, leaving them only happy and remembering the important conversation with the Professor.

“See, he’s the greatest man I have ever met.” Sue declared enthusiastically.

“Yeah, I can’t argue with that. I don’t know what it is, but there is definitely a solid vibe of friendship. I approve of your passion for him, just don’t ever let him put his dick in you.” Ralph made his mocking fiery eyes and Sue grabbed him and kissed him lovingly. Julie wafted past and added a few more goodies to the food warmer, and then stood in front of Ralph and took his throbbing member in her hand and began to stroke it back and forth, rendering him paralysed with impending orgasmic burst. She only sustained it long enough for him to tremble, and then she was off, picking up glasses as she went. Sue couldn’t believe what she had just seen, but the look on Ralph’s face triggered uncontrollable laughter, then she hugged him and smiled, “Bet that was the Professor.” She said.

Claire was just entering the marquee as the Professor reached the door (tent flap), and she moved to the left, at the same time the Professor moved to his right. Claire moved to the right as the Professor was moving left, and she started to giggle. Then she heard, “Is your phmff lmff crnm.” Straight away her eyes unfocussed, her posture slumped and she started to undo the Professor’s fly. She then reached in and deftly extracted his stiffening cock and began to work the foreskin back and forth, staring off into the distance all the while. The Professor put his arm over her shoulder and whispered encouragement as he slid his fingers under her panty hem and probed her pussy, and in no time her singing quim started screaming with orgasmic delight as her pumping became a little more frantic. Zelmann covered his pleasurable squirting with his handkerchief, and he whispered some more in Claire’s ear, then she straightened up and went about her business, apparently with no idea of what just happened.

Sue saw some of it, and she was perplexed. “Geez, Claire, what was all that about?”

“I don’t know, what was all what about.”

“The Professor and you, rub and tug, juddering orgasm.” Sue probed.

“Ah, that’s weird, I had a moment of daydreaming where I was being dinked (sat on the handlebar) down the shops, only it was on my bike, the one that was stolen.” Claire had a faraway look in her eyes, Sue was still perplexed, only now she thought Claire might be a little loopy, too. Cherie caught the last of the act, and she told Sue about Steve, and the story of his hypnotic games. It wasn’t apparent how the Professor could know the post hypnotic suggestion, or why she would have responded to him saying the trigger, but Cherie knew better than to dismiss the Professor’s prowess in all matters esoteric.

Stewart and Jill (from number 41) popped into the marquee, looking for some scrumptious repast, and a drink, and in recognising Cherie they sauntered over. “Hi, Cherie, long time no see.” Said Jill.

Cherie held out her hand and thought for a moment, then the penny dropped, “Jill! Cripes, it’s been two years, how the bloody hell are you?”

“We’re amazing, thank you for asking. But what about you, you are fantastic. You’re glowing like a firecracker. You and bloody Connie have a lot to answer for, how can the rest of us expect to earn any respect from these drooling apes when you look like that in front of them.” All kidding aside, the tent could have easily burned down from the radiance of the women currently standing in it.

“And Stewy, mate, that look is the best I’ve ever seen you in, nice wedding tackle, babe.” Cherie was commenting on the great figure hugging slacks he was wearing, hugging his swelling manhood in particular. Cherie always found him attractive, and unfortunately for him it was inspiring her to do some naughty things. After shaking and coddling Jill’s hand for a moment (Jill couldn’t get over the lustre in Cherie’s emerald green eyes, and she felt the glow spread through her as her hand was… handled), Cherie grabbed Stewart and drew him into a strong embrace. Stewart responded by wrapping his arms about her, and having a contest of strength, and soon their private parts were nestling erotically and his increased stiffening flattered Cherie, and she ground her vulva gently against him until he was rock hard. Even though Stewart was now trying to draw away, the tingling in his rod started to think for him, and Cherie’s lip lock was too inviting to refuse. Then the tongue, and the dancing and wrestling tongues soon had his rampant cock entirely in control, and he simply didn’t want to stop anymore.

Jill was taken aback, a little, but was also becoming aroused. She had always felt desire for Cherie and Connie whenever she got to see them, and with Connie out there electrifying all libidos in range, and now Cherie likely to seduce her husband, her juices were flowing wildly, and her pussy was gradually taking over even her thinking. It was already too much for Stewart, he was grinding and fondling Cherie, and his breathing grew ragged as his restraint dissolved, and the inevitable finger under the hem and into the pussy pleased Cherie’s ego deliciously. She brought her lips to his ear and whispered phrases and incantations of her eyes and her lust, and he pushed back a little to gaze into her luminous emerald spheres. As he looked he swore he could see them turn, and then he froze, his mind locked up, and Cherie went back to whispering instructions into his ear. Stewart reached for his fly and began to slowly undo it as Cherie focussed her blazing emeralds on Jill, and the fascination for the things she was witnessing held her in its grip as Cherie’s irises turned in hypnotic splendour for Jill to see.

Cherie knew the special faculty she possessed could attract people’s attention, but this was the first test of the deliberate attempt she had made, and even she was impressed at the response. Both Jill and Stewart had slipped unconscious instantly, the impossible image of the turning irises seemed to cause their minds to shut down, and Cherie’s whispering captured their wills perfectly. Stewart’s cock was pounding and twitching in syncopated rhythm, and Cherie touched its head. Its colour deepened and the glans swelled, pre cum oozed from the eye. Cherie kept the movement of her hand torturously delicate and slow, while she leaned toward Stewart and whispered, “You are under my power… you can’t get enough of my touch… you can’t get enough of my hypnotism… my fingers thrill you… your arousal makes you weak for me… you are weak for me… you will obey me.” Cherie stroked, gently and softly, “You are weaker and weaker,” stroke, barely touching now, “so deeply under my hypnotic control…” Cherie rubbed the pre cum into his glans, “you have no will… you are mine to command… in a moment I am going to wake you up… when you awaken you will be unaware I have hypnotised you… completely unaware… I have hypnotised you… but you will obey my will… for the rest of the day you will be so incredibly horny your cock will remain as hard as rock… thrilling and tingling in your jocks… aching for the fingers of any pretty girl here to bring you release… Jill will want release too, and you want her to be happy (at this point Cherie was circling the glans feverishly and imprinting pleasure with the ‘Jill happy’ item)… and you will be happy for men to use their fingers on her… now go to sleep… deeply… and hear nothing until I touch your cock again.”

Although Cherie had managed to hide Stewart well, he stood fast asleep with his iron erection prodding her side at occasional intervals as she turned her attention to Jill. “Jill… you will open your eyes and stare into mine… you will try desperately to keep your eyes open… but your eyelids will become too heavy… too heavy to keep open… and they will close… you will fall deeply under my power even as you try to resist… open your eyes Jill.”

Jill’s eyes opened robotically and she stared straight into Cherie’s eyes, and Cherie whispered drowsiness and heaviness and sleepiness to her, and Jill became ever more and more sexually aroused as she succumbed to Cherie’s will. She watched intently as Jill’s eyes closed, only to have her force her eyelids open again, and then see them slowly and agonisingly lower further and further until they were closed again. Again Jill forced her eyelids up, but they didn’t open, as Cherie encouraged their heaviness Jill’s eyelids stayed closed as she stretched and twisted her eyebrows, desperate to fetch the lids up, but failing spectacularly. “You see, Jill… now you must obey me… you cannot resist… you will obey… you are sexually aroused… more and more every minute… my hypnotising you has made you as horny as a unicorn… tingling and fizzing… moist and engorged… you are desperate for a man to titillate your sex with his fingers… but only his fingers… your love tunnel belongs to Stewart… but he loves that you will have other men finger your pussy… caress and excite… you crave excitement… you crave an orgasm… you will obey… you are hypnotised… deeply under my power… and you cannot escape my will… sleep now… deeper and deeper asleep.” Cherie had laid her other hand on Jill’s shoulder and was softly swaying her to and fro as she commanded, and Jill’s mind floated in space as her subconscious vault was being loaded with new instructions for living. Cherie aided Stewart to store his throbbing member, deftly tickling it for him as he manoeuvred it back into (a rather obvious) place. She then woke them both up with no idea they were hypnotised, but much deeper in love with her.

Bev had been talking to Meggs for a little while, and Sandi re-joined them, offering to get Bev a foot stool to stand on. Bev offered a little pot calling the kettle black comparo, and they all chuckled, but was actually feeling the strain in her neck. “Sitting would be nice for a while.” Sandi said, and Bev readily agreed, so they headed in to the marquee to chat for a while, sitting. As they entered, the roguish Professor was in the midst of hypnotising a second of the catering staff, absolutely delighting the girls. They shushed each other and came a little nearer, to hear the goings on. The adorable girl was desperately struggling to keep her eyelids open as the Professor crooned the inevitable submissive chat, slowly capturing her will. Too slowly, as it turned out, for the insistent induction words soon had all four women closing their now impossibly heavy eyelids, and drifting off into deep hypnotic slumber. On hearing a shuffle at that moment, the Professor turned around to see his darling girls deeply under his power, and he rubbed his hands together and plotted.

“Now, dear girl, listen carefully to my voice… my voice now controls you… my voice now compels you… you are falling deeper and deeper under my hypnotic power every second… and you must do as I say… you will do as I say… is that clear?”

“Yes… I will do as you say,” the helplessly hypnotised caterer responded.

“Yes… I will do as you say,” the pleasurably hypnotised trio added.

He continued, “all of you now, gather around and sit… listen to my masterful voice and accept all of my powerful instructions to you now… in a moment I am going to wake you up, and of course you will be totally unaware I have hypnotised you… but you will obey a post hypnotic instruction I am about to give each of you… you will not be able to resist it… first… go into a deep sleep… and hear nothing until I touch your shoulder… sleep!” All the women were catatonic, deep in slumber, hypnotic slumber, and the world was very far away. He touched Sandi’s shoulder, and began to speak,

“Sandi… you are a dancer… an extraordinary dancer… when you dance you make men weak with desire for you… when you dance you make women full of longing… and dancing excites you… sexually excites you… after you dance you need release… you need someone to pleasure your pussy until you explode with orgasmic bliss… you will obey… you will thrill the party with your exemplary dancing… is that clear?”

“Yes Professor… I love to dance.” Sandi beamed a contented smile, not quite realising what was in store.

“Now sleep… Meggs… listen and obey.” He touched Meggs shoulder, and she groaned in arousal. “You are the world’s most fabulous and beautiful high class model… everyone wants to see you pose… and you must pose… often and sexily… you must show everyone just how fabulous you are… and every glance… every look… every stare will incrementally build your sexual arousal… after half an hour or so you will become so incredibly aroused you will be unable to contain it… you will be required to cum… any way you can make it happen… but you must make it happen… is that clear, Meggs?”

“Yes… I will obey.” Meggs shared the self satisfied smile, she knew she was glamorous, now everyone else will get to find out as well.

“Sleep… Bev… tell me what your most desired fantasy is.” The Professor said, touching Bev’s shoulder.

“Cinderella… I want to be Cinderella… I’ve been poor all my life, and in the last few years things have started to improve… and I love the thought of being wanted as a society girl, in disguise.” Bev was squeezing her thighs together as she imagined the scene.

“Then it is so… you are as Cinderella… today everyone here sees you as their equal or better… you are the princess of the ball… and you are aroused… excited… and you want men to touch you… and you want to touch the handsome men… and you are truly and deeply loved here in this circle of friends… now and forever.” Bev’s squeezing reached a fever pitch in her deep hypnotic state, but Zelmann did not allow her to cum. “Now sleep deeply.”

He touched the shoulder of the caterer and she responded, “Tell me… beautiful girl… what is your name?”

“Debra… everyone calls me Deb.” She answered, very politely (no wonder she went under so easily).

“Listen to my voice and obey my commands, Deb… you are under my power and cannot resist… you want sex… you really want sex… you need sex… more and more… you must have sex… sex… sex… it is burning within… sex… touching… tickling… caressing… fondling… sex… more and more… sex… when I wake you up it will be all you can think of… sex… craving… lusting… you want sex… you know you are a caterer… but you want sex… you want to touch men’s cocks… you want men to caress and fondle you… grope and fuss you… you live for their touch… you ache to give pleasure… until I say ‘Deb has had enough’… then you will return to normal… and then you will remember everything I said… and everything you did… and it will make you so happy… if not slightly embarrassed… when you wake up you will not know you were hypnotised… just talking to me and the lovely women here… obey me… now sleep.”

Professor Zelmann infused the women with a warm and soothing telepathic current for a minute or so, and their respective souls received unimaginable nurturing from the process. In their subconscious minds, the women were now filled with gratitude and love for the Professor, with or without his powerful hypnotic dominance they would do anything for him now, not knowing, or caring, why. He briefly lay a hand on each shoulder and said, “At the count of five you will be awake, loving, laughing and talking to the best friends you have ever had. 1… 2… 3… 4… 5. But not only in the marquee, everyone here should get some, at least, I think so.” Four puzzled women tried desperately to re-engage in the conversation, but this had them completely vexed. The Professor held up his glass and asked, “Who else wants one?” and then he got up and moved in the direction of the fridge. They all sang in chorus they would too, and he got them each a new drink, and they were pleased (and rather warm).

Connie ducked in to the marquee looking for Tim, and as they saw her all the recently hypnotised women grew stronger in their lust. Sandi got to her feet, and took hold of Connie’s hands as she began to twirl to the music playing from the house. Connie loved dancing too, and she was so fond of Sandi she was swept up on the tide of joy. They jigged and swooped, and as the music slowed they embraced, and Sandi slipped a finger deftly under the hem of Connie’s skirt and stroked expertly along her labia, eliciting the most outrageous tingling. As she watched the erotic scene in front of her, Deb found her hand wandering to the Professor’s pocket, and slipped into it, then softly rubbed the enormous shaft in its lair, her eyes wide and unfocussed. The Professor was thrilled, of course, and he titillated her pussy in response, but only until it was unbearably aroused, then he withdrew, leaving Deb groaning and panting. Then Charley entered the tent, seemingly half asleep, her eyelids drooping and occasionally closing, and the Professor beckoned to her.

As Charley sat in the chair next to the Professor and Deb, he introduced Deb to Charley, and said to Charley, “I see the trance is catching up with you… you are tired… I was concerned it might… it is hard to stay awake… there might be something I can do for you, if you would like… your eyes would like to close… if you just make an effort not to… let your eyes close… I can help you… be careful Deb… try not to… listen to my voice… you will fall under my influence… if you’re not careful… and now Charley… fight the incredible heaviness in your eyelids… I know it’s hard… it is very hard to keep your eyes open… you want to sleep… to go to sleep… you need to fight if you don’t want to… close your eyes… and sleep… sleep… deep, deep, asleep.” Deb had taken an interest in this new friend, and her recent trance left her helpless as she listened to the crooning suggestions, and as he pushed Charley into a trance, she floated and dreamed and drowsed, and was fast asleep again. Charley did fight very hard to stay awake, her eyelids faltering, she summoned a supreme effort to reopen them. But every supreme effort leaves tiredness, and they lowered again. Zelmann nearly came in his pants watching her slowly dissolve into trance, and seeing Deb return to deep hypnosis could have done it, too. He held on and took control of them again, adding more and more doing naughty things instructions, then he released them.

Jim was getting a little merry by this time, and as he held Tracey and kissed her passionately, he felt a familiar hand snake around his hip and grasp his growing rod, again. Julie softly worked his organ back and forth through his pants, and he never wanted her to stop. Tracey became aware of what was going on, and she grew fiercely excited at the prospect of the three of them having sex. “Oh, babe, wouldn’t it be great if we could have a threesome with her.” Tracey whispered erotically into his ear, and unfortunately for her, for now, it was all that was needed to push Jim over the edge, and he spasmed and jolted and filled the inside of his jocks with his cream. Tracey held him tightly and sighed with joy as his convulsions subsided, then he sheepishly excused himself to go and clean up. Tracey grabbed Julie and kissed her, and Julie blushed, after all, she had no idea of what she had just done.

Tim was milling around the crowd announcing to all and sundry that the carving of the meat was imminent, and a general hubbub was developing as the excited mob salivated at the prospect of tasting that delicious fare. Everyone bar Jim was gathered around the spit as Tim encouraged the participants to charge their glasses, then Jim appeared from the laundry door, just in time to join in. Tracey gave him a glass, and wrapped her arm around his waist. “Ladies and gentlemen, one and all, it is with the greatest respect and admiration that I offer this toast to the most marvellous entertainer I have ever witnessed. He is not only skilful and resourceful, he seems to be the most powerful hypnotist on the planet. I can scarcely believe that such a magnificent talent wrapped up in such a fine and cultured gentleman could ever deign to talk to the likes of me, let alone offer his sincere friendship. But indeed he did, and I am pleased to be counted amongst the many who call him mate. His magnanimous character and patience with all he meets is astonishing, and we are privileged to know him, and spend time in his company. I do hope to see him again in the near future, for life has been such an immense pleasure whilst he has been among us, and I am sure everyone here will join with me in wishing Professor Zelmann and his beloved Cassandra Levin a most enjoyable, rewarding and entertaining journey through Western Australia this next few months.”

“Hear, hear. Here’s to the Professor.” The cheer went up all round the party, and all glasses were raised and the toast was consummated.

Tim again, “Without further ado, I shall commence the ritual carving of the pig. And then of course, these extremely beautiful and delightful caterers will begin serving the feast to all. Make a line past the clothes hoist, if you would be so kind.”

The guests ‘oohed’ and ‘aahed’ as Tim honed the blade, then sliced a fine, broad slice of tantalising meat from the rump, and laid it ceremoniously on the meat tray. Julie, her eyes seemingly fixed on something in the next galaxy, rubbed his cock tortuously throughout the procedure, and Connie watched on, with Sandi still thrilling her labia surreptitiously in the throng, and Connie nearly fainted with arousal. Sandi managed to keep her upright, but took a break from sexing Connie up for a while, and lined up with all the other guests as the caterers organised an impressive production line of carving and serving meat, and then other ingredients such as baked potatoes, salads, chicken, quiches (still some left), and deli meats. The crowd was enthusiastic in devouring the delicious food, and the merriment was achingly pleasant. And merely a brief sojourn from the titillating antics slowed the orgasmic entertainment as they ate.

Not for long, however, as Meggs strode across the lawn with her top drawn wide to expose most of her magnificent breasts. Half way to the house she propped and straightened her leg, then bent at the waist like a gymnast to adjust her stocking, delighting the crowd with her pert bum in frilly black knickers. Wolf whistles all round gave her a satisfied glow, and she strutted off in the direction of the loo. Cherie had been talking and eating with Angie, and they had strayed to discussing Sandi’s dancing, and Connie’s dreamy eyed stare as she joined in, and Cherie soon let Angie know that was the stare of sexual excitement for Connie, something must be going on between them. And suddenly there was Eric. Cherie waved and said ‘hi’, just as Deb wrapped her arms around him and wormed past his belt and slowly teased his rigid organ, playing a merry little tune. The Professor had spotted Bernadette’s discomfort at witnessing the event, and he quickly captured her and Brigitte’s attention, and guided them onto the marquee for a chat.

Bernadette struggled with her composure as the Professor spoke, “Eric is such a fine man, and so very deeply in love with you. It is so wonderful to see him engage in innocent pleasures of the flesh with other women, so that he may bring that fire to your hearth when he is ready… Bernadette… listen closely now… hear my voice… hear my words… look into my eyes… you can feel relaxed… feel at ease… let your concerns drift away on the warm autumn breeze… and become drowsy… become sleepy… let your eyelids get heavy… heavy… so very tired and heavy that they want to close… your eyes want to close now… and you want to sleep… you want to go to sleep… go to sleep… deep, deep asleep.” At first Bernadette was grumpy, Eric was hers and hers alone, she is his Goddess. But no-one can maintain a grudge if the Professor doesn’t want them to, and she started melting as his voice stroked her mind and soothed it, setting the stage for his induction to take over her will. Of course, Brigitte was as aroused as bunnies in spring, but the trance took them both.

“Bernadette, I am your master… you will obey my will… I command you to store this vital information in your deep subconscious vault… Eric is in love with you… only you… and he will never let his cock enter another’s pussy… it is yours to enjoy forever… but sexual excitement is fun… so much fun… when human beings want to have fun with each other it is only about being careful… thoughts and feelings… hygiene and side effects… all must be considered… Eric knows this and he will never let you down… you are confident that he will never let you down… is that clear?” Bernadette’s face had softened as he spoke.

“Yes, Mister Zelmann, I understand.” Bernadette answered.

“And you… sweet Bernadette… there will be a time when the fun is beckoning you… and you must give in… I compel you… fingers and tongues… scintillating your flesh… tickling and tingling… arousing and pulsating… joy and passion… from any person who elicits your desire… but your pussy is only for Eric’s cock… no other cock enters your pussy… is that also clear?”

“Yes… let people touch my pussy but not put their cock in me… I will obey.”

“Brigitte… you are even more engaged in fun and desire, are you not?”

“I love sex, Brian was so good to me.” Brigitte seemed forlorn.

“Then you must seek pleasure from suitable friends and acquaintances… give as much as you get… give as much as you can… touch men’s cocks… tease men’s cocks… learn to please women also… it will be to your added pleasure… your sexual desire is growing… you are more and more deeply ingrained with powerful longing and urges to enjoy fun with many people… you must have fun… I command it… you will obey.”

“Oh yes, master… I will obey you.” Brigitte became aware of the permission switch being turned on, and she could see herself once again learning to enjoy life as the joyous memories of Brian relinquished their hold on her misery.

“Now listen to me… there are many hypnotised people at this party… this idea makes you very sexually excited… I have hypnotised you too, and this makes you even more excited… you are under my power… and you have to obey me… I command you to have as much fun as you can possibly stand… and make fun for others too… is that clear?” Zelmann ordered.

“Oh yes… Mister Zelmann… it is clear… I will obey.” Said Bernadette, and Brigitte confirmed her understanding too.

“At the count of three… you will be half asleep… trying to wake up, but not quite able to… you will be aware… you will know you are under my hypnotic spell… and you will feel utterly aroused as I manipulate you… my voice will still control you… and I will touch your pussies as you sit helplessly in front of me… 1… 2… 3, open your eyes, dear girls.” And with that he reached forward and slipped his hand under Bernadette’s dress, with his fingers he feather light tickled all the way to her panties, and then softly encouraged her legs to part. For her part, Bernadette was desperately trying to get her eyes to open and remain open, but she was so incredibly sleepy, and aroused, and her body was tingling pleasurably as he pushed up her thigh toward her privates. She parted her legs as if in a dream, and the outrageous desire and passion that streaked through her pussy and on to her body gave voice to the most alluring whimper as he touched her wetness.

Brigitte was struggling with her eyelids as well, and the whimper pushed her buttons and rang her bells, and her legs parted, too, even before the Professor slid his hand up her stockings to rub her panties. At this point, though, he was softly rubbing two soaking wet pairs of panties, and B & B were gurgling in their throats as the sexual excitement tormented them. “So sleepy… you can’t wake up… you are under my power… you cannot resist… more and more aroused… more and more excited… Eric’s cock is so beautiful… Eric’s cock is so desirable… go and play with Eric’s cock when I wake you up… go and play with lots of cocks when I wake you up… listen now… at the count of five you will be awake… once again you have no memory of this hypnotic trance… you are unaware that I can hypnotise you… but your deep subconscious mind always wants me to… 1… 2… 3… 4… 5. I think Eric was asking for you a little while ago, there are some naughty women doing things to his man parts.” The Professor woke the women up.

“Lucky man, I will have to show him what my fingers can do,” said Bernadette.

“Berny, you sexy thing, I’ve never heard you talk like that before.” Brigitte responded, neither woman showing any recognition of the trance. And with that, they got up, tingling and thrilling in their mounting excitement, determined to produce a few raging hardons for themselves. Brigitte couldn’t resist a sexy little tickle around Bernadette’s bum as they strode off, and Bernadette reacted with a strange wobble in her step, and a delightful giggle as she pushed the hand away.

Cherie was sitting with Cassandra, Judy and Tiffany, listening to the adventures they had with the Professor, and their remembrance of the events leading up to the relationship break up. Cherie couldn’t help but notice that there were inconsistencies in the story, bits that would only make sense to a hypnotic subject. She decided to hypnotise them all and fathom the information for her own curiosity. She fixed her gaze on Tiffany for a while, and stoked her emerald glow a little, and spoke about the Professor’s act, “He’s quite a marvel, don’t you think, the way he leads people down into a drowsy, sleepy state, and no-one can resist… the pull of that warm, soft embrace… the lull of his voice… the tiredness… heaviness… drowsiness… and that irresistible sleepiness… when you watch the Professor in action… you feel yourself submitting to sleep… you want to relax… and it is so nice… the heaviness is so nice… so nice to feel heavy… so nice to feel sleepy… feel sleepy… so sleepy.”

Cherie’s voice had deepened and softened, to the point where it was like taking a drug. As she spoke on and on the girls were drifting away on her words, and their pre conditioned minds were soon drowsing to the point of unawareness, and Cherie took them over, “That’s right… that’s so right… it feels so right to close your eyes… you want to go on listening to my voice… and you want to close your tired eyes… close your tired eyes and go to sleep… just go to sleep… and listen to my voice… and obey my will… you must obey my will.”

Tiffany felt her sexual arousal searing her loins as the memory of the Professor’s hypnotism filled her mind, and her eyes wouldn’t stay open, making it even more pronounced. Judy knew the feeling to be familiar, her excitement grew a little, but the trance was just delicious. Cassandra fuelled fantasies of rampant sex acts and hypnotic masters and wild girly fingering and sucking, and the trance was instantly compelling, giving her no chance of refusal. Cherie addressed the deeply hypnotised women together, “You are under my power… you must tell me what I want to know… you will remember everything now… remember and tell me what happened when the naughty Professor hypnotised you and made you obey him… Tiffany… you can go first.” Tiffany found her mouth working without effort or control, and the information came spilling out, from the original interview at the police station, to the full and glorious seduction, and the subsequent meeting at Judy’s place. Cassandra and Judy added the detail, and Cherie was now fully appraised of the situation, and her clitoris was throbbing like a jack hammer. She considered her desire to keep these friends happy and comfortable with the delicate information they held, and balanced it with their need to know certain things, and then her plan hatched.

“Listen to me now… my will is stronger than yours… you are deeper and deeper under my power all the time… I can make you obey me… and the Professor can make you obey him… and you like it… you can’t get enough of it… your hypnotic susceptibility is only to the Professor and I, no-one else can hypnotise you unless you particularly want them to and you give your permission… but we can make you our slaves (suffice to say that the women were frantic with pleasurable arousal at this point)… it is important for your well being that you know what happened… deep in your subconscious minds… and you keep it there and share it with nobody… especially yourselves… hypnotism by the Professor or I is your special weakness… you love it… you need it… you desire it… and you are weak… vulnerable and susceptible… and you wouldn’t have it any other way… but your mind is sharp on the understanding of what happened… it is just comfortably tucked away in deep recesses of your brain… it will not disturb you… it will never break through… hypnotic dreams will be fantasy dreams… and they will always fulfil you… they will always arouse you… and make you feel good… remember… hypnosis makes you feel good… tell me now… hypnosis makes you feel good.”

The women all replied, “Hypnosis makes me feel good.”

“And you will obey.”

“I will obey.”

“You cannot resist.”

“I cannot resist.”

Cherie was losing control, she needed a release. She brought her seat close to Tiffany, and said again, “You cannot resist.”

All the women reiterated, “I cannot resist,” as Cherie stroked Tiffany’s thigh, and Tiffany groaned with pleasure.

“Tiffany… touch me here… you cannot resist.” Tiffany moved her hand and stroked Cherie’s thigh, along her stocking top.

“I cannot resist,” went the chorus again.

“Love my pussy, Tiffany… you cannot resist.”

Tiffany felt her arousal jump into hyperspace, and feverishly rubbed Cherie’s wet knickers up and down, making Cherie gasp delightfully. She returned the favour as she continued, “Make me cum, Tiffany… you cannot resist.”

All the women continued to chant in unison, “I cannot resist,” and Cassandra and Judy were nearly blowing steam out from their ears while Tiffany and Cherie sexed each other up in front of them.

“Cassandra… Judy… touch each other… make each other cum… you cannot resist.”

One too many “I cannot resist” mantras sent all the women over the top, and the orgasms throttled their bodies in an overwhelming crescendo of juddering and jerking spasms, taking ages to drain and return to normal. Cherie took a moment longer to reassemble her thinking, then decided that should bond them all admirably, for now, and started to wake them up.

“In a moment I am going to count to five… at the count of five you will awaken… unaware of the hypnotism you so brilliantly achieved… bright and fresh… feeling on top of the world… and feeling deeply, deeply in love with me… and with Connie and Tim… and each other… your love will bind you to each other forever… and you will adore and love me forever… and I will love all of you equally… and I will protect and guide you… my will is absolute… and you will remain a slave to my desire, always… is that clear?”

“Yes… I am your slave (I will obey).” Came the responses from the women.

“1… 2… 3… 4… 5. I guess I would have to agree that the Professor is pretty special, I think he may have actually hypnotised me, once.” They all nodded in a shared camaraderie, the trance evaporated, but the afterglow intact and the love strong. Cherie moved to grab a juice, and they all trotted off to the fridge with her. Irene was just closing the fridge door as they arrived, and Cherie fondled her bum while Irene turned to pick up her drink. With her emeralds glowing Cherie faced Irene and said, “Kiss me, you beautiful babe, I want to kiss and tickle you.” Even though she was still blissfully unaware of it, Irene had been hypnotised so many times now that she had no resistance to offer. She pulled close to Cherie and shared her lips, and the kiss became insistent and erotic, and the women held closer and tighter as the desire built. Cherie was loving the master hypnotist recuperation capability, she was already up for another orgasm, and she whispered as much into Irene’s ear. Cassandra picked up Irene’s drink as the lovers disappeared toward the back of the marquee, and Judy and Tiffany got their own from the fridge.

Out in the garden now all manner of libidinous activity was going on. Deb had Rod’s rod out and was delicately fingering it, while Janet inserted a finger into Deb’s puss. Over by the clothes line, Jim was fully inserted into Tracey, and Jill was passionately pashing him at the same time. Stewart was fondling Tracey’s tits while Julie softly rubbed at his knob with her eyes wide and staring. The Professor had Angie subdued in a deep hypnotic trance and was thrilling at the amazing talent of her fingers as an equally entranced Tim was exploring her zinging spots on her bum. Connie was watching on a number of fronts, scarcely able to believe her eyes, and her capacity for sexual excitement at this lust filled display. Meggs was posing and propping as Sandi and Claire adored and fondled her, and soon their arousal overcame them, and they started to insert fingers into knickers, caress, twist gently and tweak nipples, and wrestle tongues as orgasmic convulsions wracked their torsos. Brigitte had rediscovered her talent for titillating men into helpless horn baring suitors, with Ian (from over the road) now under her womanly spell, as she tickled and stroked his cock through his trousers. And of course Bernadette had caught up with her sexy man, much to his relief as well as hers, and she had his cock out for tasting. Grass stains on her stockings were the furthest thing from her mind as she deftly rode her lips up and back over the glans of his cock, and dithered her tongue about the corona and frenulum, making him buck and writhe, and producing the most intense pleasure in her deep subconscious mind.

All in all the frantic raging sex romp had the entire party now screaming, panting, moaning and thrashing, humping and frigging, and generally exploring the heights of human capacities for the expression of desire. And then it was done, and there were dead people everywhere. Or so it might have seemed, at first glance. The spending of energy was so utterly complete that no-one could move, even opening eyes was given a pause, as everyone basked in the insane joy of this erotic bliss. Fair to say that not many minds were quite all there, and hypnotism time was going to be easy. The Professor was no less satiated, his darling Cassandra cradled in his arms in joy and bonding, and Cherie was next to them as he spoke, “What do you say we team up for a final hypnotic dominance and control session, leaving all of our guests to enjoy the sweet memories of this phenomenal entreaty as fantasies and dreams, and protecting their delicate egos in the process?”

Cherie responded with a smile and a wink, “You really do think of everything, you sexy man. So, you front, and me rear?”

“Splendid!

The Professor stood up and strode towards the house, then turned and faced the gathered throng. “Ladies and gentlemen all, please listen and look this way… look into my eyes… look deeply into my eyes… relax… relax as you peer deeply into my hypnotic gaze… do not resist… you cannot resist… look… and relax.”

Slowly everyone was getting to their feet, and most were directing their glance toward the Professor, and gradually his magnificent fiery irises had them completely spellbound. Jane, Irene, Claire and Meggs had managed to stand far enough away that his gaze was indistinct, and so Cherie stood in front of them and commanded, “Stare deep into my eyes, listen to me and obey my words… I have you under my control now… you cannot resist or refuse my power… look into my glowing eyes… and sleep… you are going to sleep… you must obey… sleep!” Cherie’s voice was power personified, and her will overcame the women without a fight, and they quickly descended into their trances as the Professor subdued the rest of the party. Soon everyone except Cherie and the Professor were in deep hypnosis once again, and the Professor took charge of the scene.

“Everyone… I want to thank you all for coming to see me off… I love you all deeply and graciously… and have a permanent place in my heart for you… Cassandra and I are forever indebted to you for your kindness and good wishes… and we hope you are having a splendid time at this festive event… and of course it is not quite over yet… we will soon cut the cake in honour of our hosts… the magnanimous Tim and his beautiful wife Connie… the new and celebrated owners of the magnificent Bijou Theatre… as fine a place of entertainment as I have ever visited… but for now there are a number of things you need to be aware of… in a moment I will wake you up… you have been deeply hypnotised by Cherie or myself or both of us… and it has given you pleasure and joy… but it is not seemly behaviour in a social context… so you will only remember it as a sexual fantasy… but what a sexual fantasy it was… delighting and arousing you intensely… making wicked dreams and imaginings for the future… but when you awaken… you will only remember the people and the talking and the fact that you love Cherie and Connie and Tim and Cassandra and I… but are totally unaware that you have been in hypnosis… in the future you can only be hypnotised if you truly want it… no one can hypnotise you without your knowledge or consent… your subconscious minds will take care of that… all but for the two most powerful hypnotists on the planet… Cherie Brooks and Professor Zelmann… we can hypnotise you easily… you are weak for our power and dominance… and you want it so badly that you will easily succumb every time we attempt it… and you will always obey only us… now tidy yourselves up and prepare to be awoken… and when you awake you will only be aware of the most entertaining company you have ever experienced being here today.”

The Professor allowed the group to tidy themselves up and resume their normal appearance, and then he woke them and encouraged them to be laughing and talking and totally engaged in each other’s company, as if nothing had happened at all. Everyone had a small glitch in their recollection of events, but no-one cared whatsoever, as the joys of friendship transcended every other thought at this most auspicious occasion, and the love had clearly bonded them all neatly together. The Professor had asked Julie to organise the cake, and two of the male caterers were struggling it to the main table in the marquee for all to see. It was a model of the Bijou Theatre, with Tim and Connie stood atop it waving to the passers-by. A true work of art, everyone was utterly gob smacked at the intricacy of fine detail, and neither Tim nor Connie wanted to be the one to cut into it. Connie was so touched by the moment she had tears rolling down her cheeks as Cherie came up to assist. At two feet tall and three feet across there was going to be plenty for all, including lashings of fine sugar crystal icing as the pillars, quoins and ledges attached to the outer. Cherie made Tim and Connie hold the knife together and plunge it into the heart as they made a touching thank you speech, then Cherie and the caterers tore into the substance of the cake with vigour, and started passing out plates with generous slices to the guests. Finally a toast, and the festivities were done, and a little music and dancing rounded out the fun nicely.

Slowly the fervour of the gathering dissipated, and the guests were thanking their hosts and hugging and kissing and well-wishing as they departed for home, and the ambience grew quiet and empty. Rod and Janet, Stewart and Jill, Cherie, Jane, Angie, Tim and Connie remained with the Professor and Cassandra, sitting around the main table in the marquee as the air began to chill. Tim bade farewell till the morning to Julie and Deb and their staff, and they popped off, leaving the place a little dishevelled, but would clean up like a ‘white tornado’ in the morning. The gaiety and revelling had taken their toll on the troop, and they could hardly bring themselves to move as the talk died down in the fading light, and finally the end was here, as Cassandra pointed out the need to prepare for the morning flight, and the Professor agreed. Angie and Jane made their move, the neighbours said goodnight, thank you very much, and disappeared through the gate, and the Professor and Cassandra completed the dour moment as they set off out into the evening, after the inevitable tears and hugs and ‘we’ll miss you so much’ had been done. Plans had been made for Tim, Connie and Cherie to accompany the Professor and Cassandra to the airport in the morning, and the final farewells would happen then, but the flavour of the moment was none the less bittersweet.

Cherie closed the front door behind them as Tim and Connie walked back into the lounge, and barely another word was spoken all evening until they all chuffed off to bed. No more Professor Zelmann, how could they possibly survive? Sleep was fitful that night.