The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotist at the Bijou

Part 28

The Professor had not had a particularly good night’s sleep, and he felt a little cranky this morning. Thoughts of Tiffany suffering at the hands of her husband were upsetting him, and he needed to get in touch with her. Cassandra brought him in a cup of coffee to start his morning with a loving gesture, but his mind wasn’t in it. “How can I help, Arty? I can see something is troubling you, is it Tiffany?” Cassandra attempted to console him.

“Ah, my darling. Thank you so much for the coffee, I love you dearly and I feel despondent that I am affecting you with my dark imaginings. I fear for Tiffany’s well being, if everything so far described is accurate. I understand when a long standing arrangement is thrown into disarray it disturbs the soul, but the cruelty ascribed to this man is beyond belief. I feel I must get in touch with her this morning, I fear that grim events may be unfolding.” The Professor was ashen, not his usual affable self.

“Oh Arty, your happiness is my happiness, I shall not forgive you if you ever seek to hide your troubles from me. I want only to offer what comfort as I can muster, whatever the problem. As for Tiffany, I have a deep longing for her good fortune as well, and I take solace in helping her with you. Give her a ring, let’s make a plan. Just remember you have your last show tonight.” Cassandra hugged her man, and made sure he knew she supported him.

“Cassandra my love, your support means the world to me. Tonight’s show will be the best yet, have no fear, but this morning is nonetheless important. I love you with all my being.”

Cherie rolled over and kissed Angie, and held her in a sweet embrace, and Angie responded by returning the affection, wrapping her arms around Cherie. After just a minute of this they both had numbness in their extremities and needed to break the cuddle, rising to kiss once again when they were standing. Angie stood with one wrinkled stocking around her ankle where the suspender clasps had lost their grip during the night, and it made for the most entertaining giggle fest as she bent to retrieve it and redo the clasps. As both women were without shoes now the threat of childish tickling from Cherie induced immediate panic from Angie, and she darted from the bedroom to have a pee. Tim was so pleased she had removed her bra to sleep, and he just stood and gaped as she raced past, jiggling delightfully.

Connie was calling all and sundry to the kitchen to decide on breakfast, and grab their coffees as she started pouring. When Angie slipped back into the bedroom, she donned a robe offered by Cherie, and they followed Big Dick out to the kitchen and grabbed a mug each. For quite a while they simply regarded each other, all of them noting the aura of vitality they all possessed. Nobody quite seemed able to put it into words, though, and so the breakfast debate proceeded. In the end it was toast and a variety of spreads that won out, Tim sorting stuff from the pantry, Cherie fetching from the fridge while Connie popped the bread in fours into the toaster. Angie was tres impressed with the organisation of the trio, and sat back in her chair and wiggled her toes. Tim found a way to say it, “I am blessed as truly no man has a right to be, having the company of the world’s three most beautiful and vibrant women. How do you do it?”

“You tell me, Big Dick. I can’t help but notice that you are pretty handsome lump of beefcake these days.” Angie playfully replied, copping a little smack from Connie.

“No more calling him Big Dick, if word gets out I’ll never get to see it anymore!” Connie chastised.

“Point taken, sweetie, I’m sorry Tim, I didn’t mean for that to become a fashion. Blame Cherie, I think she started it.” Angie reflected.

“I’m certainly sorry Angie got to hear it. Sheesh, anyone else would have let it drop by now.” Cherie screwed her nose up at Angie, and threatened her by making tickling fingers in the air, and they all laughed at the complete absurdity of it.

“Okay, okay, but the bright and happy thing is down to the Professor, I think. Cherie, wasn’t it you who told me that?” Connie steered the conversation back.

“Yes, he told me that being hypnotised has a beneficial effect on responsive subjects, which includes all of us, seemingly. It has to do with releasing endorphins, and the natural processes the brain undertakes when in trance. Like super powered sleeping. He says his brand of hypnotism is more powerful than a therapist, because he doesn’t have to abide by rules and regulations governing therapists. So he releases more unconscious stimulation by domination, instead of gentle persuasion, and he says the outcome is much more pronounced.” Cherie explained.

“I haven’t been hypnotised!” Angie protested.

“Sorry babe, not remembering being in a trance is not evidence of not being in a trance. I was there, you definitely were hypnotised. As it turns out, so was I, despite my earlier protestations, and so was Tim. Connie we all know about, and I guess that’s why she is brightest of us all. The Professor zonked her but good.” Cherie proclaimed.

Connie blushed, her pussy was on fire at the memory of being hypnotised last Saturday, and having an orgasm when the imaginary mouse made her jump out of her shoes. Flustered by the feelings, Connie made no attempt to argue about who was the brightest, and the subject dropped all by itself.

Judy was humming a little tune to try and brighten the mood this morning, but Tiffany was downcast as she popped into the dining room. Judy put a good strong cup of coffee in front of her and smiled benevolently to cheer her up, but there was little response. “I know he is going to call this morning, and the waiting is killing me. It’s not so much what he will say, more the way he might say it. I can’t believe he was so incensed by the announcement of what was clearly an inevitable conclusion to our relationship. It couldn’t survive any longer.” Tiffany bemoaned. Just at that moment her mobile rang, and she jumped out of her skin, fumbling it and nearly dropping it on the floor. As she recovered it and looked she breathed a great sigh of relief, it was the Professor. “Hello.”

“My dearest Tiffany, are you alright?” The Professor’s voice showed his anguish.

“I’m fine, Arty, thank you so much for calling. I thought for a moment it would be Philip, I’m dreading his call.” Tiffany sobbed.

“Would you ask Judy if we may come over, I would like to be by your side if he calls, to offer support.”

“Goodness Arty, you are so kind. Judy is as eager for you to come around as I am. Come as quickly as you wish to, we will be looking forward to seeing you.” Tiffany brightened, and Judy was indeed looking forward to seeing them again. After hanging up the phone there was a lot more gaiety in their chat, Judy was happy and amazed that the Professor had such ability to lift Tiffany’s mood.

Eric was wearing his new silly grin, whistling his quirky little tune around the house, which he never used to do. The secret to his newfound enthusiasm was not really very secret at all, his dear sweet wife Bernadette was all over him like a Labrador puppy, she had produced some sort of sexual awakening and Eric’s love life had taken a turn for the absolutely fantastic. She had a strange habit of dressing to the nines when visiting friends, not that Eric minded, he adored her grooming and style, and today was no different. She had her stockings and suspenders on, coffee coloured with dark tan pumps, and a dark beige dress. The look was deliberately subdued for Brigitte, mourning her husband’s passing, but crikey she was hot, thought Eric. He had not let her down, wearing his dark brown suit and college tie, and dark brown brogues, and without expressing it, Bernadette thought he was hot, too. But first things first, they were off to spend some quality time with Brigitte, although, she could always sneak a hanky into Eric’s pocket, and stroke his cock a little before they set off (naughty Bernadette).

They had already asked Brigitte, and she was pretty upbeat about mixing with some friendly folk at the Sunday farewell and owners’ bash. She had heard from some other friends that the Professor was magnificent, and she wanted to see what all the hoo ha was about. Eric and Bernadette drove off toward Brigitte’s place, naughty Bernadette stroking imaginary fluff from Eric’s pants as he drove, and thrilling at the lump that appeared under her fingers.

As Cassandra pulled up to the kerb in front of Judy’s place, the Professor noted an unfamiliar car in the driveway. He hoped it was another of Judy’s friends, but he had a strong sense of impending calamity as they got out of the car. Judy came flying out of the front door as they started to walk up the driveway, calling for the Professor to hurry on in, Philip was here, and he was angry and shouting, and might become violent. The Professor scurried quickly to the door, and as he entered he saw the cad slap his darling Tiffany hard across her face, enraging him and causing him to let his emotions rule. “Stop. How dare you treat anyone in that callous fashion. Do not repeat that aggression or there will be hell to pay.”

Philip swivelled on his spot to confront his assailant, anger fuelling his rage, “Who the fuck are you, and what business is it of yours?” Cassandra pushed past and cradled Tiffany, taking out a hanky to mop the smear of blood on her face. Philip stared straight at Zelmann and began to move menacingly toward him, raising a fist as if to strike. The Professor was verging on losing control as he lit up his irises, fiercely burning his gaze into Philip’s eyes. Philip had turned to stone, and was showing some fear for the first time. Zelmann stood some two inches taller, and broader across the shoulders, but the fear came from the look on the Professor’s face. As Philip struggled to maintain his advance, the Professor pushed forward in his own advance, never letting up his penetrating stare, and firing thoughts of distress, frailty and weakness into Philip’s mind. Philip faltered, and began to cower a little, his confidence slipping as this huge man continued to confront him.

“You and I will sit and talk, lest I cause you more harm than you can bear!” Zelmann roared, and the women were astounded, retreating to the bedroom while Zelmann directed Philip toward the kitchen table. “You have crossed the line, Philip, and I will not allow you any further latitude. I am a friend of Tiffany, her well being is my affair, as it should always have been yours. The fact that you struck her has altered the course of your life forever, my wrath is not something you will want to experience twice, so calm yourself and speak rationally, so that you can minimise the damage you have already caused.”

Philip was calming, losing his malevolence, feeling unsure of himself and no longer in charge of the situation. He decided to try and make his case in no uncertain terms. “So you’re the arsehole who’s been banging my wife? I might have known it would be someone pretty.” Philip pushed venom into his voice, but the vehemence was wavering. “I should take a stick to you, coming between a man and his wife.” Zelmann was incensed, finding it difficult not to attack.

“Your treatment of your dear wife is as abominable as it is indifferent. You and you alone are responsible for her loss of affection, and it is clear you no longer deserve to have her attention. The very least you can do to assuage your terrible indiscretions is to dissolve the relationship decently.” During this discourse the Professor was feeling a new tingling in his head, unfamiliar thoughts appeared and he found his connection to Philip take on a new grip. He was able to dismantle Philip’s volition, preventing him from acting on any of his thoughts. This left him time to voyage through Philip’s neural pathways and assess what might be done to stop his violent rage. By and large he did not like what he saw. At every turn Zelmann saw traces of the personality traits that had come to make the man Philip was now. He saw arrogance, distrust, self obsession, megalomania, status fixation and more, but no traces of love, compassion or desire. The Professor’s mind was working like a laser, and he set about searing the connections of the worst characteristics from Philip’s consciousness. Philip was slumping in his seat, unable to lift a hand, let alone maintain his fight.

The women had ventured out from the bedroom to see what was happening now it was quiet, and they were dumbstruck at the scene in front of them. Philip was now pale and sallow, his eyes glassy and his body limp and weak. He continued to gaze helplessly into the Professor’s eyes, Zelmann fiercely assaulting him with his will. Cassandra touched the Professor on his shoulder, and cautiously whispered, “He’s had enough, Arty.”

Zelmann pulled his will back, and turned off his mental attack. He instantly felt a pang of guilt as he realised the amount of harm he had committed in Philip’s mind, severely altering his personality permanently, even though he felt the change would be beneficial. He would prefer to have instilled some positive attributes, but Philip’s despicable attitude had rendered him antagonistic, and he had given no mercy. He reached over and smacked Philip’s face gruffly, bringing him back to consciousness. As Philip’s eyes refocussed he showed innocence, no trace of malice or rage, no idea of what he was doing here. There was a genuine absence of personality in his visage, the look of a three year old might describe it. Tiffany was distraught, she didn’t want anything bad to happen to Philip, and she had gratitude for the Professor’s intervention, but even she could see there was something dreadfully wrong with Philip now.

The Professor addressed them all, “Philip has undergone a transformation, more for the better than it may seem, but there is more that needs to be done. I have an idea that may help, but I must dwell upon it. In the meantime, Philip, you must apologise to Tiffany, she deserves better from you, and you must face up to the fact that the relationship is over. You will act in good faith in resolving the property issues, and you will move on with your life, is that clear?”

“What am I doing here? Why do I have to apologise, what did I do, how is the relationship over?” Philip was running around in circles inside his head, no part of his mind was able to settle on any one thing as stable, and it all made no sense.

“Look at me, Philip, look deeply into my eyes… for many years you have been distant, hurtful and lacking in desire and compassion for your dear wife… and that is unforgivable… Tiffany once loved you, and in deference to that affection she has given you far too much opportunity to reverse the situation… which you have chosen not to do. After having the chance to air her grievances to me, Tiffany made the decision that it was not possible to love you anymore, and she now seeks to dissolve the marriage. You will comply with her wishes, and you will start your life afresh, and I hope you discover a new direction after this experience.” The Professor had diluted the menace in his admonition, and was offering a more benevolent connection to Philip’s mind. Philip now had the whole picture floating in his thoughts, although he was still disorientated by the assault. As the Professor released him again Philip sat calmly, seeming only morose now. It took several minutes for him to steady his head, his vision slow and his balance still fragile, he struggled to his feet and staggered towards the door, realising there was nothing more he could achieve here. And with that, Philip was gone.

Tiffany was streaming tears, fearful that the Professor had hurt Philip dreadfully, although she could see that he never touched Philip physically. “Will he be alright?” Tiffany wept.

“My darling girl, rest assured with nutrition and sleep his mind will be as sharp as ever, my inner resources have just shaken him up a little. The fact that he hit you caused me a level of rage I have not experienced before, but he will recover. How about you, are you injured, do you need medical attention?” The Professor asked, concerned.

Cassandra spoke, “There’s a little swelling, a bruise is likely, but there doesn’t appear to be any damage. He caught her lower cheek, mostly flesh.” As she said this she was stroking Tiffany’s hair, avoiding the trauma spot, and Tiffany felt the love and warmth and was genuinely consoled. Judy got the kettle on again, and they all shared a new brew of coffee. The Professor spent some time gazing lovingly into the eyes of Tiffany, infusing his energy into her being, stimulating the healing processes and rendering them more potent. He cogitated on the morning’s events for a while, and the pangs of guilt resurfaced. He felt a new malevolence had taken seat in his mind, and he wanted to prevent it from becoming a permanent fixture. He would ponder that subliminally for a while.

Meanwhile the talk was brightening between the women, turning to future plans and opportunities, and laying the groundwork for Tiffany’s recovery (from the smack and the marriage). Some cake accompanied the coffee, and although chewing was a little tender, Tiffany rejoiced in the friendship she was sharing in this group. She offered a special thanks to Judy for giving her a sanctuary during this ordeal, and Judy made it known it was her pleasure to do it.

Brigitte came to the door, and her red rimmed eyes said it all. Eric took her hand in his and softly cradled it as they walked inside, and Bernadette went to the kitchen to make some tea, so pleased that her man was being so comforting. As Bernadette returned to the lounge with a tray full of cups, tea, biscuits and milk and set it down on the table, Brigitte was thumbing through photographs of her and Brian from the last fifteen years, feeling the loss weighing heavily on her today. Five days had passed since Brian’s death, and it was only slowly getting through to her, but today was the day for the big mourning. With Bernadette sitting next to her, Eric shared some stories and experiences he had with Brian, and joined with Brigitte in remembering him as a fine and loving man, and Bernadette marvelled at Eric as he poured his heart into Brigitte in an effort to fill some of the emptiness.

It had worked a treat, Brigitte was brighter and looking forward to tomorrow. Bernadette had been with her every day this week, and had helped with much of the inevitable legal processes. The death Certificate, copies, bank accounts, life insurance, mortgage, all these things add up to pain and suffering after the loss of a loved one, and Bernadette had been a veritable admin assistant, and everything was posted, provided, printed and paid, and all Brigitte had left to do was wait and get over it. That’s where tomorrow would come into it, the group of loving friends would give her the chance to lose herself in fun. For now, Eric asked if they would all like fish and chips for lunch, and then he trotted off to the local to procure some.

Cherie’s phone rang, and she jumped, having only just switched it on for the day and not expecting any calls. The call sign was the Professor’s and she hastened to answer it. “Hello, Professor, is that you?”

“Ah, Cherie, my delightful child. I am so glad to have gotten through to you. I am ringing to ask a favour of you. I seem to have developed a dysfunction, an ugly trait has formed in my mind and needs to be eliminated. I honestly believe you will be admirably suited to finding and eradicating it for me, and I most humbly ask for your help.” The Professor’s sincerity surprised Cherie, and his request even more so, but she felt absolutely indebted to him and would do anything she could to help.

“It will be my pleasure to offer whatever you think I can, I might learn something in the process. Where are you now?” Cherie asked.

“Cassandra and I have been with Tiffany this morning, but we will come to you, if that is alright.”

“Sure, I’m at Tim and Connie’s of course, I’ll see you when you get here.”

“Splendid. We will be no more than fifteen minutes, farewell.” The Professor rang off, and Cherie let Connie and Tim know he was coming. Connie got all excited again, and Cherie encouraged her to be circumspect, in case he wasn’t going to be able to do that.

Eric returned with a veritable feast, three pieces of fish, calamari, potato fritters and chips. He brought the food to the table, unwrapped it and served it on to the plates Brigitte had ready. Salt, vinegar and tomato sauce to the ready, the three hoed in to this sensual tucker like seagulls, smiles a mile wide on all their faces as the grease hit the spot. With more favoured memories and chat about the life of Brian (oh, cripes, sometimes it even hurts me when I do it), they brought Brigitte such good cheer that she was beginning to see the light beyond the dark clouds of misery. Bernadette was so incredibly impressed with her man she was contemplating giving him something special tonight at home, although she was enjoying herself so very much this last few days she felt almost selfish about the things she was ‘giving’ him. Still, she knew he was enjoying them too, so it wasn’t a bad thing.

After lunch was finished Brigitte insisted that Eric accompany her out to the shed, and help her sort out some of Brian’s old stuff, hopefully giving a good deal of it to Eric. As he pondered the tidy and well ordered shelves (which reminded him of his own at home), he grew a little guilty at his feelings of desire. Brian had a new rechargeable battery pack power tool combination that Eric had lusted after for some time, complete with all new battery charging station and eight lithium ion batteries (oh for joy). Brigitte laughed like a child at the unimaginable delight in Eric’s eyes as he inspected the kit, and she was so pleased he wanted it. She tried unsuccessfully to reduce his guilt, but she did get him to remove it all to the car out front. Eric spent a little more time sorting things to display for sale, maybe a garage sale in the next week or so? This made Brigitte joyous and comfortable, Eric and Bernadette were the most wonderful friends she could have.

Connie opened the door as the Professor and Cassandra arrived and invited them in. The Professor hugged her and then Cassandra took Connie in her arms and held her sweetly. Not letting her go, Cassandra moulded her torso to Connie’s shape, and made the tiniest of movements all over to press, rub and stimulate all of Connie’s body parts. Connie glowed with excitement, and felt the need to meet Cassandra’s lips with her own as a deep and longing embrace overtook them. The Professor eyed Tim and said, “Don’t you dare,” as Tim smiled at the two women sharing their affection. Tim settled for a handshake with the Professor, but Cassandra started anew with him. Cherie popped out from the kitchen with Angie and the Professor hugged them both in turn, and Cassandra said hi, but figured they’d be late for tonight’s show if she kept up the strong contact, so she stopped at that.

“Alright, my darling Professor, you need to explain to me how you believe I can be of service to you. I am confused that a man of such high learning could make use of my meagre existence.” Cherie curiously probed the Professor’s need, while trying to remain unusually humble in her approach.

“My dearest Cherie, please do not sell yourself short, your talent is doubtless far beyond your current understanding of it, but it is there, I promise you. I would very much like to engage you in another séance, if that is alright with you (in this case the séance refers to the psychic interaction of their minds, not holding hands in front of candles or pushing a planchette round a Ouija board). For our dear friends, I am happy for them to witness it if you are, there will only be energy and light to observe, but it may offer insight to our new relationship.” The Professor offered.

“With the greatest of pleasure. I might explain a few things for them, as I believe there is some naiveté regarding the things you and I are exploring. Angie, I must tell you there are things you have missed out on this week. The Professor discovered that I have an innate talent to be a hypnotist similar to himself. It turns out that we share psychic traits that power the talent, and when we deliberately incur it, we are able to connect our minds and share our energies, enabling new gifts and reinforcing existing ones. I can’t imagine how we might solve this new affliction, but if it works it will be along those lines.” Cherie had become more serious than Angie thought she could ever be, and she was amazed.

“Wow, that kind of explains how you got me into bed last night. Not that I’m complaining, I’ve never had so much fun.” Angie expressed.

“So how do you want to do this, Professor?” Cherie asked.

“At the kitchen table would suit best, I imagine, there are good supportive chairs and somewhere to place our hands, and good seats for our onlookers.” So they all meandered into the dining room and took seats around the table, with Cherie and the Professor sitting opposite at the narrow point. “I would only ask you all to be calm and quiet, nothing dangerous, or even that exciting, will happen on this occasion. We will be tiptoeing around in each other’s heads, just tidying up and locking doors.” The Professor readied them all, and gave a clue to Cherie. He looked toward Cherie and encouraged her to switch on her gaze. There was a gasp of breath as the onlookers witnessed the establishment of the blue aura around them, and in a tunnel between them. Then they saw Cherie’s eyes light up intensely with her emeralds, the green glow extending into the room. Then there were the Professor’s orange coals, equally irradiating a luminescent glow. Astoundingly the respective glow of their eyes never infused, but the iridescence danced in swirling clouds around each other, permeating the blue aura. A deep low hum was very softly accompanying their exertions as the group watched on.

Cherie found her mind travelling around a maze of highly organized and intricately detailed corridors, with impressions of purpose and benevolence at every turn. Suffused with the other energies was an ever present sexual arousal, and she couldn’t resist it, growing incredibly excited as she explored. She figured this was the energy the Professor referred to when he spoke of his feelings for her, and in its raw form it was irresistible, and bloody addictive, she was loving it, and her pussy was melting. But then it hit her, the dark and foreboding malevolence that was so dramatically at odds with everything else she was experiencing here. And moments later she could see it, as though it were a gremlin, carrying a sword. At first she panicked, feeling frail and insecure in the face of this adversary, but by contemplating herself in this projected environment she realised she was all powerful. By comparison to the gremlin she was huge, brandishing a massive club type weapon that simply obliterated the foe she faced. And having smote the gremlin she gained in self assurance. As the group watched, the Professor winced as if experiencing a great pleasure, but otherwise did not move.

The aura between them was growing more intense, looking for all intents like an electrical arc, and their eyes were like headlights in the dark. Cherie had expected the battle to be over, but further exploration displayed a noxious emanation to the view of her psyche. There were more gremlins, and she needed to steel herself for possible attack. She once again enabled the internal concentration and formulated a weapon of great power. She saw it as a nozzle, not unlike a fire extinguisher, but instead of firing carbon dioxide it shot a searing ray, like a wide laser beam. As she progressed through the corridors in the direction of the malevolence she felt, the gremlins appeared at regular intervals, swooping in toward her from all angles. But our little Annie Oakley fired short blasts of energy rays around her in an expert marksmanship display that made her head spin. But each and every gremlin was now disintegrated, gone without a trace, and continuing explorations exposed only well ordered corridors, with firm and secure locks on all doors, and beauty and adorable fixtures in every open room. The atmosphere in Zelmann’s mind was again benevolent, even more so than before, and Cherie was chuffed that it was so comfortably in her grasp to bring about such change, especially in one so powerful as the Professor.

As the others had been watching on, the arc between Cherie and the Professor had begun to crackle and hum, brightly sparking from time to time, and they cowered a little in their seats. But the energy was now softening, as the glow of the arc and their eyes grew dim and even, smoothing and reducing with each second until the two sat perfectly normally opposite each other. “Oh bloody hell, that was fantastic!” The Professor exclaimed, beaming a smile wide enough for his lips to meet behind his head. “Take it from me, Cherie, you have the talent. I could see you at every step, your imagination saw the problem, and immediately worked out how to solve it. You were truly brilliant.” Hearing this added considerably to her arousal, the Professor’s sexual energy had lit several fuses inside her, and they were going off.

“I can’t deny I enjoyed that immeasurably, our mutual connection seems to do me just as much good, too. When it was done, I thought you were even brighter than when we first connected, was I just seeing things?” Cherie asked.

“In truth, I have never felt better. I am more alive, and the propensity to do good is driving my decision making again, so I think you are correct. It seems we are made for each other. Cassandra, my darling, this doesn’t affect our union. I have a greater love for you than I have ever felt for anyone, and Cherie has extended that capacity.”

“Speaking of love, you have had an effect on me that I can’t shake. Roaming around inside you it seems is a raw sexual passion, unstoppable and irresistible. Right now I need to release some of its energy. And I know just who should be the beneficiary of this lust. Angie, my sweet, look at me.” Cherie turned her head and fixed her gaze on Angie, and started a wicked grin.

Angie was caught by surprise and panicked, “Oh I don’t think so, last night was fun, but more isn’t always better.”

“Gorgeous girl, don’t misunderstand me, it isn’t a choice… look… Angie… look into my eyes… you cannot resist… my will is stronger than yours… and my eyes are irresistible… come now… look.” Angie felt the most intoxicating rush inside her mind, her ability to fight was subsiding, and her head was mechanically turning to meet Cherie’s gaze. The seductive green glow in Cherie’s eyes fascinated Angie’s mind, and she was captivated, unable to see anything else, let alone look anywhere else. “That’s right, beautiful girl… relax as you gaze deeply into my glowing orbs… soon you will see that everything is growing dark and indistinct… only my eyes matter to you now… as you look deeper and deeper… your will is leaving you… slipping away… and you are now beneath my influence… you love me and desire me… and this desire is robbing you of your will… let go… close your eyes… let go… feel my words persuading you… let go… you are now under my power.”

Angie desperately tried to turn her head away as Cherie’s eyes glowed like jewels, but her mind betrayed her, and she stayed riveted to Cherie’s gaze. The world did indeed fade to a darkness as Cherie’s eyes glowed, genuinely becoming the only thing Angie could see. And the gaze was overpowering, the intensity made Angie at first uncomfortable, but then the sexual arousal took hold, and her will weakened. She began to find that she wanted to look, wanted to relax, wanted to let go, wanted to sleep. The desire to resist was a long forgotten memory, and her eyelids drooped heavily for a moment, then they slipped shut. Her mind was swimming away to the Bahamas, or some such exotic place, and Cherie’s voice was away in the background, seemingly talking to someone else, but the darkness grew ever more distinct, and Angie thought no more. Connie had adjusted herself in her seat, her throbbing pussy needed some stimulation of the rubbing on the chair variety, and as she turned she noticed half hidden under the edge of the table, Tim’s throbbing erection (she always noticed). ‘Fair enough’, she thought, ‘my bits are pretty turned on, too’.

Cassandra was electric, she could scarcely believe what an arousing sight she had before her, and the Professor encouraged her to act. “Connie, Tim, come to me, I need to sex you up.” Cassandra implored.

Something about the atmosphere was tickling their willpower, and the idea of Cassandra sexing them up made both of them act like robots. They scuttled their seats alongside of Cassandra and the Professor’s seats, and while they continued to watch Cherie being ever so naughty they began to touch, stroke, fondle and grasp at each other through trousers and knickers, titillating the pleasure flesh to feverish heights. Cherie continued with Angie, “My darling girl… I have dominated your will… and now you must obey me… tell me you will obey me.”

Angie took a moment to process the mechanical movements of her mouth, twitching her lips intrinsically for a moment, and then her answer came out, “I will obey you, Cherie my darling.” Cherie was pleased, she was coddling the image of darling lovers as she commanded, and Angie’s response encouraged her.

“In a moment… I will awaken you… and when you awake… you will be incredibly sexually excited… and when I touch your legs they will become paralysed… unable to be moved… but ten times more sensitive… ten times more ticklish… ticklish means sexy… ticklish means orgasm… ticklish means pleasure… when I touch your legs they grow stiff… and unable to be moved… all the way down to your pretty little toes… stiff and rigid… tickly toes.” Cherie’s eyes glowed even brighter as her obvious sexual excitement grew, and Angie started to squirm in her seat. It seemed her sexual arousal was growing too. Tim was softly rubbing Cassandra’s pussy, he couldn’t stop himself. He was so turned on. Connie had the Professor’s cock out and was teasing the juice around the tip, having exposed only a millimetre or two under his foreskin. The tingling was driving the Professor nuts, and he took to Connie’s pussy through her knickers in a more purposeful fashion, taking her to the edge.

“At the count of five you will be awake, Angie… but you will not know you have been hypnotised… you are under my power… now and always… but you will never remember that… when you wake up you will remember that we were talking about the connection between the Professor and myself… and you will ask me to show you what I mean. 1… 2… 3… 4… 5.” The active onlookers quickly covered their actions and recovered their positions as the counting started, just getting back into place as Angie reopened her eyes, as if blinking.

“What do you mean about having a connection with the Professor, and since when are you a hypnotist, anyway?” Angie blurted out, and then blushed.

“Okay, come over here and recline on the lounge for a moment and I will show you something important.” Cherie’s wickedness knew no bounds as she guided Angie to sit back on the sofa with her legs up on the seat. Cherie began to stroke Angie’s legs while she spoke to her, “Now we all know how insanely ticklish you are, Angie, so it will come as somewhat of a surprise to discover that you cannot move your legs anymore, and I am going to tickle you.”

Angie instantly became apoplectic, her eyes wide enough to pop out of her head, her mouth gaping in a silent scream and her torso wriggling and thrashing about in a veil attempt to escape the imminent torture, but from her hips down, there was nothing, not even a hint of movement. And Cherie was daintily picking at her pump’s heel, and slowly extracting it from her foot. Angie went hysterical with laughter, the notion of what was coming tickling her as much as any koochy koo that was to follow. As Cherie removed the pump from Angie’s heel, she began to scrape the leather along the sole, and the real tickling started, and Angie screamed laughter into the cushion she picked up, the sensations becoming absolutely unbearable. Connie freed the Professor’s cock again and was now rhythmically rubbing its length, and he returned to fussing her pussy in an unimaginably sexy trace and push combination that soon had her back on the edge of an orgasm.

As Cherie removed the other pump in like fashion, doubling the tickling agony of ecstasy, Cassandra was driving her hand up and down on Tim’s rigid manhood, as he pushed past her knickers into her sopping slit. Cherie’s bold approach and forceful domination were spinning their minds out of control, the arousal dynamically loose of any bounds, and in no time there was squirting and grinding and guttural growling accompanying Cherie’s expert manipulations of the hapless Angie’s sweetly tortured feet. Cherie herself was so turned on by the noises of uncontrollable laughter, and sex sounds behind, that as Angie came hard into her cushion, she followed suit by rubbing on Angie’s foot with her clitoris (reminiscent of Jane’s wicked therapist). Something about Angie’s sweaty stockinged foot on her clitoris broke Cherie’s ceiling, the pleasure being more intense and like nothing she had ever experienced before. The Professor finished wiping his cock with his handkerchief, and Tim wiped the cum off his trousers with his handkerchief (it’s all in the timing), and the girls straightened themselves up and they all laughed. “You are undoubtedly the best entertainment I have ever seen,” exclaimed the Professor to Cherie, and they all agreed, even Angie, who had no idea why that was so much fun.

After securing all the power tools and other goodies in the rear hatch of his car, Eric returned to the lounge with Bernadette and Brigitte. He promised to return next Sunday to help organise and collect money at a garage sale of the rest of Brian’s equipment. He asked Brigitte to identify all she could, and to make sure the garage sale was advertised and well signed, and he assured her he would not let her down. Bernadette sighed, there isn’t a woman alive who wouldn’t give up jewellery to have a man like Eric, he was as dependable as the tides. Brigitte gave her a knowing look, she knew he wouldn’t (let her down). But for today, he needed to get his ass to the theatre, he and Irene had the Professor’s final and farewell show to put on, and Bernadette was encouraging Brigitte to go with her to watch it. Eric said he could wrestle a couple of tickets from Tim, and the fun would do her the world of good, and she would get an appreciation of the Professor before having the good fortune to meet him tomorrow. Sorted.

Irene was a little nervous performing all the preliminary checks alone, and while it was only three o’clock as yet, she worried that Eric might be late, or even worse, he might not make it at all (horror). Louis was popping in to all the theatre’s departments to assist with the preparations, as he always does, and after the last few days of feasting his gaze he finally relented, “My gosh you look mighty fine in that dress, Irene. Those shoes and stockings beat the sandshoes any day, too.” He noted that Eric wasn’t around today, and he hadn’t been made aware, “Where’s our friend Eric, will you need any assistance for tonight?”

“Thank you, Louis, I didn’t think you’d noticed. Don’t worry about Eric, he’s coming in at four, I’m just sorting the preliminaries at this stage, we’ll be fine.” Irene said, and Louis performed a bow as he left, and did a wolf whistle just to reinforce his compliment. Irene reflected on the attitude of this place since they had hosted Professor Zelmann, and she was going to be sad to not have him around next week. Still, her naughty thoughts were already concocting ways to arouse Eric some more, jeepers she loved it when Eric’s cock got stiff for her. And then, there he was. “Oh Eric, hi, you’re a little early, everything alright?” Irene questioned. Although quite relieved to see him.

“Irene, my dear, I’m fine. Traffic seemed to evaporate this afternoon, I drove home from Brigitte’s in no time, and then coming here seemed even easier. Still, I expect there will be some things I can do now I’m here. Sound check complete?” Eric inquired.

“Yep, sound check done with Louis, channel balance and individual sound and clarity confirmed, lighting run through completed, down spot fading tested and confirmed, curtain haul is ‘a okay’, we’re ready to roll. The Professor is due in soon for some staging rehearsals and that will complete the checklist. I missed you being here, though, it was daunting doing it by myself.”

“But it’s done, and I bet it’s as good as ever. I’m proud of you, Irene, as always, you’re brilliant.” Eric enthused. Irene stood closer to him and kissed him, full on the lips, and he readily reciprocated, holding her tight as he did so. And Irene felt his cock swelling as it pressed against her mound, and her tongue went into Eric’s mouth, and sought after his. Her pulse was quickening feverishly, the connection with Eric was becoming intense, more so every time they touched. Irene worked her hips a little, rubbing her mound on his cock, zoooom, there it went, the point of no return. Eric snaked his hand up under her skirt from behind, softly stroking from her stockings up to her knickers, then sliding along her labia back and forth, back and forth, juice, slippery, back and forth, back and forth, groaning, back and forth, trembling, back and forth, sloop, into her pussy, grind and push. Irene was struggling to think, her passion activating the pleasure centres of her brain, and her wobbly knees and trembly ankles threatened to give way from under her, but she worked a hand to Eric’s trousers anyway, and rubbed frantically at his cock, while Eric’s strength held her tight in his one arm.

“Come and sit down before we break something.” Eric suggested, and the moment lost its urgency, but when they sat Irene immediately unzipped Eric’s fly, and fished for his throbbing erection inside his jocks. She gently drew his foreskin back and made little swirly movements, still inside his jocks, and the soft fingers and fibrous material rubbing on the head of his cock made for an electric stimulation and soon had him ready to explode. He retraced his movements on Irene’s labia, this time from in front, and added a pulsing pressure on her clitoral nub, and they both climaxed in unison, naughty Irene spreading his semen in his undies. A post orgasmic kiss became a prolonged expression of gratitude and desire, neither wanting to let go of the other. Then finally they parted, Irene sighing and Eric clearing his throat a little. At this moment Eric discovered an amazing piece of trivia, in his post orgasmic glow he was utterly unable to whistle his little tune as he excused himself for a moment and went to the toilet to tidy up and straighten his accoutrements.

When Eric returned the Professor was in the control room talking to Irene. “Eric, my dear chap, how was your dear wife’s friend. I do hope you were able to bring her some good cheer.” It amazed Eric that the professor cared so much for everyone here, and his heart was joyous.

“Brigitte is coming along, her heart is still heavy, but her mood is slowly elevating. Bernadette is coming to tonight’s show, and she is bringing Brigitte with her. Maybe she’ll get hypnotised (count on it), I bet that would help lift her spirits.” Eric loved that he could confide in the Professor, and the Professor was smiling generously at his remarks.

“I shall indeed keep a keen eye out for your Bernadette, and if I spot her friend I shall surely put the hypnotic whammy on her, bringing her the joys of my craft and the pleasures that life has to offer. But for now, the plans for this evening’s show.”

Connie was talking to the party hire company, and they were delivering the tables and chairs this afternoon. They would be here within the hour, they said, and so she was making sure Cherie and Tim were available to help set up. “By the way, will Angie remember that you hypnotised her earlier?” Connie asked Cherie.

“No, I have put a block to the mental activity below the conscious threshold, Angie will forever remain unaware of anything I do to her when I talk to that part of her mind. It will undoubtedly add massively to her sexual arousal though, that stimulation comes from the subconscious. I can get her pussy wet just by looking at her now.” Cherie replied, eyeing Connie to gauge her reactions. Connie was obviously aroused at the idea, but she didn’t pursue it for the moment. Something about Cherie’s hypnotism thing was still bugging her, though.

A little while later the hire company turned up and a troop of burly blokes began to traipse tables and chairs, erecting a marquee and placing a large barbeque and a spit. It was beginning to get dark as the men finished chatting and joking and generally organising the assemblage in their largish backyard. A couple of bathtubs were arranged ready for the ice and drinks, and a solid table for a keg to be set up behind and beverages to be served from was placed, and the girls appraised the setting and were extremely pleased. The scene was tidy and complete, but genuinely a party scene in readiness. They were so looking forward to tomorrow.