The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotist Academy

Copyright © 2004 N—Why Inc.

Disclaimer this story contains elements of fantasy hypnosis and mind control used to for sexual purposes no one under 18 is to read it please.

Chapter I Acceptance Letters

Rain fell on the campus of Portland University as Jamie and her roomate Sarah returned to their dorm. Sarah angerly grabbed a towel and began drying her hair.

Jamie:

What’s the matter.

Sarah:

You said that when we did this charity stage hypnosis thing we’d hypnotize two people each. You hypnotized that one guy and then you hypnotized Me!!! You ate up all our time having me do stupid stuff. Why don’t I hypnotize you.

Jamie:

I highly doubt you could.

Sarah:

I’m too tired to argue with you anymore.

Jamie:

Mails here. Something for me. Bill. Something for me something for you.

The last two were both in deep blue evelopes. The girls opened them.

Jamie:

Congratulations Jamie Walker you’ve been accepted to the Montana Female Academy of Hypnotist Training and Ceritification. You have been given a full ride too all expenses paid. Please send a reply if you wish to attend.

Sarah:

I got the same thing.

Jamie:

I didn’t think we were that good of amature stage hypnotists. I mean all we do for hypnosis we learned in Pyche class.

Sarah:

Well someone likes us for what we do. I’m going.

Jamie:

Me too.

Tokyo Japan

Sue Chan just finished showing her latest commercial she made for her add firm to some of her local employees after is was over they immediatly took a break to go buy the product. Sue Chan smiled and went to her office. She found a blue envelope on her desk inside she found a letter written in English.

Congratulations Sue Chan you’ve been accepted to the Montana Female Academy of Hypnotist Training and Ceritification. You have been given a full ride too all expenses paid. Please send a reply if you wish to attend.

Sue Chan:

It would so nice to expand my skills beyond subliminal messages in commercials. And who could resist a free college trip.

In Maine Dawn Smith opened the door to her apartment and flopped down in the folding chair that was her only furniture in the room. She growned at having to work 2 Jobs and attending classes yet still having trouble making ends meet. The stress was driving her crazy when amongst the bills she noticed a Blue Envelope.

Congratulations Dawn Smith, as a decendant of the great Franz Mesmer you’ve been accepted to the Montana Female Academy of Hypnotist Training and Ceritification. You have been given a full ride too all expenses paid. Please send a reply if you wish to attend.

Dawn:

I don’t know weather or not I should be scared by the fact that they know who my ancestor is or accept this invitation to a free education where I could escape this hell hole. Man that’s a stupid question.

Chapter II Orientation and testing

Jamie and Sarah consulted their map of campus after they had arrived at the academy.

Jamie:

Okay let’s see here. That’s the gym. There’s the auditorium. The bookstore. The William Lee dorm hall. We need to go to the Kranart Lecture Hall.

The two girls made their way to the large lecture hall and found it occupied by at least 20 other girls including Sue Chan and Dawn. They sat down as a women in her 30s entered the hall.

Dr. Dominica:

Greetings everyone. I am Dean of students, Dr. Dominica. As you all know you have been asked to attend this Academy as you show great potential in the field of hypnosis. We are here to help nuture and strengthen that talent. I assume you’ve all head a chance to look around campus? Good. Now first things first we need you to take a hypnosis proficency exam. By taking this test we can determine your skill level of hypnosis as well as what induction tool would be best for you.

Two aides passed the papers out and the students began to write down their answers.

Jamie(reading the test and thinking):

When hypnotizing someone with a pocket watch why must one always have the watch swing with the face facing the subject? Hmmmmmmm I know. So that if you tell a person to wake from a trance after a certain amout of time their mental clock will be able to tell from the pocket watch what time you hypnotized them and be able to wake them up accordingly.

Sue Chan(reading test and thinking):

Which of the following precious stones makes for the best hypnotic pendant. A. Ruby B Diamond. C. Sapphire. D. Topaz. I would think Diamond the it is much more eye catching and plus better value means better trance.

Dawn(etc):

What is the best rotational speed for a hypnodisc. 10 RPMs, 300 RMPs, 100RPMs 50 RPMs 1000RPMs. It’s times like this I wish I knew a little more about hypnosis. Well in all the movies the disc is going fast but not blindingly fast so I’d say 50 RPMs.

Sarah(etc):

When using past life regression what is the greatest risk to the subject. Uhhhhhh I guess either stopping exactly when a previous life died or sending back before their first previous life causing a mind freeze.

After two hours the 22 students had finished their exams.

Dr. Domminca:

Did you all find that fun? Well the next part will be bit more hands on. Since this tested you overall skill the next will test your susceptibility so that we can place those harder to hypnotize in with those that have high skills and Vice versa. Now if you go down the hall and pick a room our top seniors will doing the sessions. If you have any qualms about this I can make special arrangements.

No one objected and everyone was soon seated in a room with a senior waiting. In Sarah’s room a senior who was definatly punk with blue streaks in her blonde hair, wearing a white tank top black shorts and several several chain necklaces, she also sported several piercings sat on one of the desks.

Katie:

Hi I’m Katie I’ll be doing you’re induction. Can I have your name?

Sarah:

Sarah. Sarah Green.

Katie looked at her list and checked off Sarah’s name and saw an asterix by it.

Katie:

Oh my it appears that I’ll be you’re RA for the semester in William Lee floor 3. Trust me our other encounters won’t be as unusual as this. Shall we start?

Sarah:

Sure.

Katie pulled out a gold pocket watch, the tool she had tested into along with the other seniors conducting the test and simotanously they began their pre-scripted induction they had been told to use on the testees.

“Watch the watch. Focus all your attention on it. Watch it swing from side to side. Back and forth. Back and forth. Begining to relax. Relaxing. Relax for me. Just concentrate on the beautiful watch. It is a beautiful watch. So beautiful that nothing else matter but me, my voice, and of course the beautiful watch. Let everything fade away as you continue to focus on the watch. Let all your stresses and worries melt away as you relax even more for me. Relax. So relaxed you are begining to feel sleepy. So sleepy that your eyelids are begining to grow heavy. So heavy that by the time I count’ backwards from 5 to zero you will no longer be able to hold them open. 5... Still focusing on the watch like a good patient. 4... Eyelids so heavy like lead weights. 3.. So sleepy it’s like you haven’t slept in a week. 2... Giving up on any resistance and letting yourself give in to the hypnosis. 1... So sleepy, eyelids so heavy, wanting nothing more then to fall asleep for me. Zero now sleep forme.”

In Jamie’s room she didn’t feel the slightest bit sleepy. Much to her tester’s shock.

Senior Girl:

Uhhh don’t you feel sleepy at all.

Jamie:

Nope.

Senior Girl:

Wow. You’re the first subject I’ve never been able to hypnotize. Your resistance must be hella strong.

In Dawn’s room Dawn’s heavy eyelids were closed as she fell deep into hypnosis. Maggie her hypnotist decided to test how succeptible she was.

Maggie:

Dawn raise you’re left arm.

Dawn did as she was commanded.

Maggie:

Okay level two Burp the Star Spangled banner.

Dawn did as she was commanded causing her hypnotist to laugh out loud.

Maggie:

Level three time to test your inhibitions. Now Dawn there is someone outside that door and I want you to take this letter opener and jam it into his skull.

Dawn:

No. That’s wrong.

Maggie:

I command you to do as I say.

Dawn:

No...No!!

Maggie:

Okay fine. It appears you’ll accept normal and embarrassing commands but you’re inhibitions still hold strong.

Sue Chan meanwhile was also deeply hypnotized by her tester.

Helen:

Okay Sue. Time for level three I want you to take this letter opener and jam it into the gentleman outside’s skull.

Sue:

Of course mistress.

Sue quickly grabbed the weapon and hastily walked towards the door.

Helen:

Stop!! Very good Sue. There was no man out there. This was merely a test to see how suseptible you are. And from how quickly you wanted to murder a complete stranger for me I’d say you’re very suseptible.

In Sarah’s room Katie had finished the first few levels with the entranced Sarah and was now proceeding to level three. She looked at the letter opener and then at Sarah’s petite blonde figure and smile formed on her face.

Katie:

Okay Sarah Level three time to test your inhibitions. I want you to remove all your cloths for me.

Sarah:

Yes Katie. Whatever you wish.

After Sarah had stripped down Katie walked around her entranced victim admiring her B cup clevage and pencil thin body.

Katie:

Sarah, are you hetero?

Sarah:

Yes.

Katie:

Oooo then this’ll be the ultimate test. Sarah I want you to open you’re eyes and be turned on my the site of me. You’ll feel so hot and sexy and turned on by the sight of me.

Sarah’s eyes flickered open but still had a sleepy look to them as they fell on Katie’s body Sarah began breathing heavily and rubbing herself and moaning pleasure. Katie saw that Sarah’s pussy was begining to grow wet and began figuring it bringing more pleasure to the entranced Sarah which eventually lead to an explosive orgasm. After Sarah got dressed again Katie delivered a deep kiss to Sarah massaging Sarah’s throat with her tongue.

Katie:

Oh ya you’re the definiton of a good subject. Now on three you will wake up and remember nothing. 1...2...3.

Sarah blinked her eyes a couple of times.

Sarah:

Is it over?

Katie:

Yup. You did good. I guess I’ll see you later after all I am you’re RA.

Sarah:

Ya thanks.

Sarah left the room and Katie couldn’t help but admire her toned butt.

Chapter III Roomies

Two hours later Sarah and Jamie found themselves in a room with Sue and Dawn. Jamie was gloating about her unhypnotizablity as Katie showed them the covieniences of their four bed semi-apartment and making a mental note to try and hypnotize the strong willed-girl individually before attempting a mass hypnosis of the four girls. She then pulled out a four manilla folders and handed one to each girl.

Katie:

Inside you’ll find you’re class scheduals, induction tools that best suite you, and you’re suceptibility levels.

Sarah:

Hmmmm I’m a 9 looks like my minds clay when it comes to being hypnotized. Oooo I’m best suited for pendants looks like I guessed right when I said sapphire was the best precious stone.

Sue:

Blast I got that one wrong. Looks like I’m a 10, I’m more suceptible then you, darn. Interesting I’m using spiral contacts.

Jamie:

I’m a 1 and I’m using the almighty pocket watch.

Dawn:

I’m a 5 and my weapon of choice is the spiraling hypno-disc.

Katie:

My what an interesting quartet you guys are. If you want to you can go to the bookstore and pick up your books and induction tools.

The four girls decided to go out the bookstore chatting along the way getting to know each other until arrived at the bookstore’s massive collection of hypnosis text books.

Dawn:

Let’s see here. Proper Induction Methods by Dr. Janet Small. The history of Hypnosis from Mesmer to You by Dr. Kara Lopez Smith and Ethics Smethics by Dr. Jade Sampson.

The girls took their books to the register where they also recieved their induction tools as well as some advice from Ms. Colins the manager.

Ms. Colins:

Now then this is your standard student pocket watch no need to wind it. Just be careful and don’t swing it to hard. I charge a bundle for Chain replacement, same goes for you missy and your pendants. As for you little miss don’t worry about using a mirror to put those things in. They have a special protocal installed in them to prevent self-hypnosis of the wearer. Finally for you miss you get two hypno-discs. One is a concealed on in a compact like design and another for class work is more like a CD. And one final word of warning no going into town and using hypnosis on the locals unless it’s part of an assignment. Dr. Dominica can be rather harsh when it comes to stuff like that.

The girls paid for their books and headed back to their room.