The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotic Turnabout

As I mentioned in the story of my hypnotic prelude and initiation, I have always been fascinated by hypnotism, even as a child. By the time I was a teenager, I read everything about the subject that was available in my small home town. Eventually, I began to experiment with my own hypnotic powers in hopes that I would be able to seduce some of the teenaged girls in our neighborhood. I was too shy to ask any of them to be my first conquest, however, and I tried to talk my male friends into being my practice subjects. At last, I convinced my oldest friend Rob to let me use my hypnotic techniques on him so that we both might eventually enjoy some of the neighborhood sluts.

When I finally convinced Rob of my plan, my success was phenomenal. I had become an adept hypnotist through all my reading and practicing, while Rob was an excellent subject. In fact, I quickly reduced him to my hypnotic slave, who mindlessly called me Master. The temptation for sexual experiment was just too much for me, and for Rob as well. I told him that he was my sexual slave, not the little neighborhood whores, and that he must serve me just as we had hoped to use them. Rob was soon providing with hand and blow jobs whenever I was horny enough to hypnotize him again. This situation satisfied me for several months before I began to fantasize about other conquests, male and female. In particular, I was taken with the idea of hypnotically seducing my older friend Tim and turning him into another sex slave like Rob. Though I began with Rob as he had always looked up to me, Tim had always been dominant in our relationship.

My plan was to let Tim watch me hypnotize Rob, and when he was convinced of them to turn my new-found powers on him as well. I got my chance at a sleepover we had at Rob’s house, much like the one where I had first hypnotized and seduced him several months earlier. I had prepared Rob with the suggestion that he would act as if this were the first time he had been hypnotized to make it seem more realistic. When I raised the subject of hypnotism, Rob volunteered to be my subject right on cue. I then went through the entire deepening process I had first used with him, though I might have just looked in his eyes, counted to three, and snapped my fingers to the same purpose. Then I put Rob through some really tame suggestions, as I didn’t want to scare Tim off. In fact, Tim would not believe that Rob was really hypnotized until I performed that classic hypnotic trick off placing him rigid between two chairs.

After I awakened Rob from his hypnotic trance, he told us how great it felt and even suggested that Tim ought to try it. Tim resisted, of course, but I could tell he was interested, even as he insisted that I could not hypnotize him as easily as I had Rob. He finally agreed, but with the additional idea that if I could not hypnotize him, he could try to hypnotize me. I was so confident in my new powers that I readily agreed, never dreaming that a hypnotic turnabout was about to take place. As with Rob, I tried the eye fascination technique, as the one most familiar to us from the movies. I ordered Tim to look only into my eyes and to concentrate only on the sound of my voice. As I began my now familiar routine, I thought I saw Tim relax much as Rob had, and I smiled knowing that he would be my new slave.

Then things began to change rapidly. Tim also smiled, and I could see him pulling back from the brink of surrender to my will. No matter how I tries I could not make his eyelids flutter once more, and soon Tim was staring back with renewed confidence. When I finally gave up my efforts, Tim insisted on his turn as the hypnotist. He immediately mirrored all my earlier efforts, telling me to look deeply into his eyes, to listen carefully to his voice, and to relax completely in his presence. My great interest in hypnotism worked against me now, as I had always wanted to be hypnotized myself. Looking into Tim’s dark eyes, I realized that I really wanted to sink into hypnotic sleep, to be a hypnotized subject, and finally to become a slave of hypnosis. I watched Tim smile as my eyelids fluttered under his gaze and his orders, and I knew that I was lost to his more powerful will. After my eyes closed, Tim took me deeper and deeper down into hypnotic trance using the same technique s I had with Rob.

Meanwhile, Rob was long since asleep himself at my earlier post-hypnotic suggestions that he would succumb again as I began to hypnotize Tim. So now, Tim had both Rob and I under his power, and he turned from me to him to discover what had transpired between us already. Deep in trance as he was, Rob completely confessed his sexual slavery, and Tim laughed aloud at the startling revelations. Now turning his attentions to me, Tim made me confess my sexual domination of our mutual friend. He then told me that I must make amends by becoming Rob’s sexual servant; I must do everything to Rob that he had done to me. I must admit that I heard these orders with a sexual rush almost as powerful as that I had experienced when I had first sexually dominated Rob. Now I was to be the helpless hypnotic slave, another long term fantasy of mine.

So I must admit that my cock was swelling against my pajama pants as I took my subservient position on my knees before Rob. I humbly rubbed his prick beneath his pants until it hardened and fairly popped out of his pajamas. Next I squeezed it, admiring its width and power as I had earlier, though I had been afraid to tamper with the Master/slave dynamic then. When his massive cock was fully engorged, I placed a tender moist kiss of supplication on its huge head, and sighed in complete sexual surrender. Rob’s male smell filled my nostrils as I began to kiss and lick his dick and his balls until they were wet and throbbing. Then I took the head into my mouth and ran my tongue around it. In only seconds I could taste his initial fluids, so I took his great organ as deeply as I could into my throat without choking. As he came in great bucking thrusts, I had to swallow come rapidly, and tears filled my eyes at he sexual power I had unleashed.

When I finally finished licking the come off of Rob’s sexual organs, I realized that Tim was laughing at my slavery. Calling me his little hypnotized whore, he ordered me to crawl to him on my knees and repeat my performance with Rob on him. I did so not only willingly but happily, pleased to serve my new Master. Indeed, I took care to make his pleasure last longer, and as he finished I made sure that his climax was deeper as well. Later, Tim hypnotized Rob and had him service him as well, a pattern that would be repeated often over coming weeks with both of us individually and sometimes together. When together, Tim would lie on his bed with Rob and I on our knees at either side taking turns squeezing and sucking Tim’s long slender dick. Occasionally, he would order us to sexually serve each other in front of him, both to keep us satisfied and to enjoy his sheer power over the two of us.

Of course, I still had hypnotic power over Rob, and I still used it when I was horny or when I was jealous that he was earning more of Tim’s sexual attentions. At the same time all this male sex was making me even hornier in terms of female sexuality. After all, seducing the girls of the neighborhood was why we all became interested in hypnotism in the first place. Tim also told us that he was thinking along the same lines, and we began to debate which of the local girls might make the most apt first subject for us. Should we try one of the known sluts, girls already easy with their sexuality or would some sweet, innocent virgin be more trusting of our motives. For example, a hot little whore named Rosie was already known to give free hand and blow jobs to the older guys. One girl of the other sort was Rob’s younger sister Tina, a really nice and very pretty girl who had already been the subject of my masturbation fantasies. However, our heterosexual adventures in hypnotism will have to wait and be the subject of another story.