The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hypnotic Shop

Chapter 2

Something Evil This Way Comes

On the other end of town in the Fantasia Erotica Dance Bar Andy Peterson narrowed his eyes in an angry look at the scantily clad stripper that was helping him gather his things.

“I’m sorry Andy, but the owner says your erotic hypnosis show just isn’t bringing in the money to keep you on. If it was my choice I’d keep you working.” The rather curvy blonde dancer turned a little red as she spoke. “The girls and I love it, Hell I love your act more and more every show, but the owner says go.” The girl made a little pout as she made her breasts jiggle a little in her string bikini top. " I’m sorry, but I’ll tell you what, I’ll help you pick up your things and pack for you.”

The manager of Fantasia, an erotic dance club and lounge, was tall pretty and leggy. She had come in early to work with the dancer on new moves, and to give Andy the news that his show was canceled. Andy picked up his things and sorted them, as he sorted his feelings. Into his case he put the spiral wheel, crystals, incense, some costumes, and other items. Should’ve tranced the owner when I had the chance, he mused. He had tranced the entire staff, but had somehow missed the owner.

Still this wasn’t too bad a deal. He had a long run at Fantasia, had made good contacts, and who knew what lay in store? Have to close one door to open another, right? He smiled as the manager and dancer handed him the last of his things. Then, there was a nearly audible click in his mind, and a subtle smile crept onto his face. The manager was counting the last money owed him, and the dancers stood beside her holding the box Andy had given her.

“I’m so deeply happy that I worked with you,” Andy said to the manager as she counted “you feel much the same don’t you?” The manager smiled and nodded, trying to ignore his banter “Yes” Andy paced his breathing and phonetics, “so deeply happy to work with you and just work in this dark, relaxing place, just to relax in this dark happy place... I’m so happy to relax you in this dark and relaxing place,,” The dancers eyes went glassy as she watched dreamily as Andy continued.

The manager stopped counting having lost track of how much she’d started with she lightly smiled, eyes nearly closed, unaware what was occurring to her as the hypnotist plied his trade with skill. “,,,you are so happy to relax for me now, aren’t you in this dark place so happy to do what I say,, relaxed deeply and happy,,” She was smiling, arms and body relaxed, eyes all but shut. “you are so deeply happy now and deeper as you obey me and relax,, work hard to relax deeper and obey harder and be happy as you obey,,,,obey,,,,,,obey,,,,,” Her eyes closed.

Andy touched the forehead of the manager. “I think the amount you have in your hands look just right dear, have you ever felt like a puppy dog?” She shook her head slowly. “Feel it now... you’ll talk like a puppy when you hear the word CANINE. You’ll be such a good puppy when you hear the word CANINE. Now forget I have said anything, and that you were asleep at all.” Turning to the dancer, he paused, then spoke into her ear. “The manager is now your puppy, she will need walking. You are her mistress, take her for a walk after I go, and be sure to buy her a good collar and leash for future walks” he spoke into her ear as she recited continuously, “You will forget that I know this, or that you were in trance at all.” He lifted his bag with a happy look and a good sense of closure. “now ladies, forget... and AWAKEN!”

He began walking to the door. “The manager handed him all her money without counting” The shop-girl rushed to the door to hold it open. He spoke over his shoulder “Canine.” to the manager who just sat on her haunches in the middle of the room. “I do hope you could give me a good reference if someone were to call on my behalf?” The manager cocked her head slightly and said” Rrright ,, surrrerr,, wwooofwoowwee can give you a rerrrrreferrrerrrrence!” She didn’t notice the speech impediment, thought nothing of squatting to sit, and was unaware of her tongue lolling on her lips as she panted lightly.

Andy strode through the door perky as usual now, as the new mistress held the door and chimed “Good luck to you...” and with a brief pause in the afternoon air, he walked into the day. He opened the new Corvette’s door and placed the boxes in the trunk.

Andy had only gone across town when he saw the pulsing blue lights in the mirror of his black corvette. “Now what?” He slowed and pulled over in the old section of town. The little shops looked kind a interesting, he might have even enjoyed a stroll through them during work hours if it wasn’t for the police motorcycle behind him. Nothing seemed to be going his way. “first sacked, now this. Great.”

He fidgeted with his amulet. He often caught himself fidgeting with it. He got it when he was 10 or 11, couldn’t remember where. An antique looking medallion with a pretty crystal in the center. The tarnished brass and sigils gave it enough of a masculine look that he wore it, and its effect was undeniable. Those within a few feet of its open presence were noticeably affected. It usually helped him in getting those things he felt he so rightly deserved. He hoped it was working now.

The officer pulled her helmet off, and adjusted her mirrored sunglasses. The leather jacket and gloves, and leather chaps over the uniform pants gave her a more stout and formidable presentation but she was only 5 foot 3 inches and rather light. She had made up for her size however with over ten years of jiu jitsu, aiki jitsu, and wing chun. She was calm and confident.

“I’m officer Warren, Metro police, could you step out of your car sir?”

With a mumble under his breath, Andy opened the door, stepping into the road, and leaned against his car. He casually surveyed the officer. Short bobbed dark hair, nice skin, pretty lips and features, very physically fit... maybe this wasn’t going to be a waste of his time after all.

“Sir do you know why I pulled you over?” Andy shrugged innocently. The officer took her glasses off, blinking several times, then returned her gaze on the nice person with whom she was speaking. “Sir, you were driving 26 miles over the speed limit in a residential area.” She fumbled for what else she had noticed, and let out a nervous giggle. “Oh, and sir, you crossed the yellow line at least twice within the two blocks I watched you, I mean your car.” She was blushing, but wasn’t sure why. She looked back up at the the attractive man she was standing near.

Andy could tell by her eye motions and the body language she was feeling the effects of the amulet. He began to play with it. He turned and put his hands on the car hood.

“Do you have to frisk me, I might have a weapon for you!” He was sure she was flustered, and could hear the officer fumbling for what to say next. He stared across the street into a closed shop of antiques. The sign showed runes, and proclaimed they had occult and mystic paraphernalia, and antiques. He would definitely need to check that place out. He spun around, already tiring of this. The seasoned officer controlled her breathing and wondered why she was so flustered, and felt her composure return. She pulled her paper pad out.

“Now sir I need your license, please.” The gorgeous male figure she was standing in front of slowly reached around and pulled his wallet from his tight pants. She never wanted to be a wallet so much in her life. He opened it slowly with strong skilled hands. She could smell his cologne. Andy handed the card to her and took her hand as she grasped it. “Thank you officer Warren, for everything.” She perked up, “It’s Gail, sir, and your welcome, really, I just love doing my job.” She smiled and stared into the eyes of this magnetic and captivating stud. He smiled back, taking both her hands in his. She grasped them lightly, her glasses falling to the ground without notice.

“Yes, you love it don’t you?” She was nodding and giggling lightly as he continued. “You love doing it for me don’t you?” she was smiling and nodding, her eyes never blinking. She couldn’t believe this wonderful and sexy man was actually speaking to her. Her blood raced, though her body was relaxing.

“Yes sir, I’m just doing my job for you and you know, it’s the law, and I’m here to enforce it, well, and to help, I’m here to help too,” she was rambling but didn’t care, she’d never get this opportunity again with such an amazing and sexually awesome being. She was warm and moist all over, and was glad he was close enough to hold her up. She was feeling faint. She hadn’t noticed her arms move to steady herself on his hips.

“Yesss,, you want to help me, so happy to help me aren’t you?” her nodding was slower and the smile was fading as she listened intently. “You love to obey the law and do your job for me, so good to help me. You’re so very good and relaxed at helping me aren’t you now?” Gail wasn’t sure what he’d just said, but she was nodding and looking up into his beautiful eyes, watching his mouth make kissing motions. She hoped he didn’t mind her leaning against him. “Gail you are relaxing more and more for me, helping me and can’t help it because it’s the law isn’t it? And you enforce it don’t you honey? Such a very good girl, so sweet and relaxing sleepy girl to obey me aren’t you..you love it don’t you now? Yess... you love it me and so relaxed and happy, to help and obey, so aroused, just enforce it for me, more aroused and now help me Gail, help me count back from 3 to 1, so relaxed and sleepy as you count deeper and deeper for me now,,” He leaned her relaxed body against the car as she gazed up at him, her arms around his waist. “Alright sir.” she chimed.

“Three,” she said slowly and lustfully.

“Yess more relaxed, deeply asleep and enforcing it. Obeying and helping me now my obedient police-girl,”

“Two,,,” her words trailed off.

“Almost asleep and obedient serving me and helping enforce my will and sleeping deeply,,”

“One.”

“Good girl, so relaxed to obey and help aren’t you?”

She responded, “Yes sir.”

“Yesss,, you love it when you help and obey and love,,and this is what would help me darling...”

Andy knew he had to work quickly. Here he was standing beside his car, at the side of the road, cradling a hypnotized female police officer. He nervously glanced around the shop windows along both sides of the street. No one seemed to have any noticed his induction of Gail. He had to smile to him because he knew it would work, it always had! His amulet gave him a real advantage but he knew once he matched the paced his wording with this woman’s breathing, it was only a matter of time before he “put her under”. The hardest part had been judging the rise and fall of her chest under that bulky police uniform. He knew he would find something far sexier to cover Gail’s attractive body, but first he must strengthen his control over her.

He leaned closer to Gail and spoke slowly and carefully into her ear “Let yourself sink deeply down into a warm relaxed sleep. So warm, relaxed and peaceful. Let yourself sink down deeper and deeper, completely relaxed, deeply relaxed”

“Deeply relaxed” Gail echoed as she leaned against the car. She was so relaxed that if Andy was not supporting her, she simply would have slumped to the ground. A car with two teenagers in it sped by. They glanced idly at the scene of appeared to be a man embracing a police officer. They looked at each other, shrugged and continued on their way.

“Good girl” You love it when you help me. You love it when you obey me. You love it when I make you deeply aroused. Your deeply aroused aren’t you Gail”

“Yes” Gail whispered. She could not believe she felt so relaxed and so aroused all at the same time. Her body actually ached she was so aroused.!!

“Do you have handcuffs” Andy asked?

“Yes”......Gail suddenly wanted this handsome stranger to use them on her.

“Whenever I say the word HANDCUFFS you will return to this relaxed, highly aroused state... Whenever I say HANDCUFFS you will return to this relaxed, highly aroused state....... " he repeated “Do you understand ?”

“Yes”

Andy glanced down at her face. Her eyes where closed tightly and some of her brown hair had fallen across her face. She looked every attractive, very physically fit. Andy whispered in her ear some powerful suggestions than snapped his fingers.

“And next time, sir, I’m not gonna let you off so easy,” Officer Warren told Andy, backing away to her bike. Andy nodded, looking properly cowed by her authority. He was itching to ask, “By the way, Officer, where can I get some HANDCUFFS like that?” But there was plenty of time for games. You don’t get to be a master hypnotist without learning a little patience here and there.

As long as he was parked, Andy decided to take a walking tour of the neighborhood. Not like he had to go to work or anything, he thought bitterly. I suppose I could just charm some wealthy widow or something and live in luxury, he thought. But what kind of life was that? He was still young enough to take life’s surprises, one day at a time.

He walked a ways down the street, feeling an odd sense of deja vu. He shook his head, annoyed with himself for using such a pedestrian term. He knew enough psychology to know deja vu was just the mind seeing a familiar pattern without...and he almost missed the magic shop. The Hypnosis Shop?

Memories rushed at him: A ten year old boy, wandering on his own while his mother tried on boring clothes at a dress shop next door. Seeing the shop, wandering in, his eyes catching the amulet, laying on the display. A magical thing, it seemed, just like Mesmero the Magician used on TV to hypnotize that pretty girl. His hand reaching out, taking it, a voice calling out “Hey, you...", he runs out with his newfound treasure.

A piece of paper taped to the window announced “Under new management, Tammy Cummings.” Fighting down an irrational urge to run away, as though the old owner’s been waiting for him the last 14 years, Andy walked across the street and watched the store for a while. The store seemed to give off what he could only describe as an overwhelming sense of, for lack of a better word, power. All these old items were special, he could feel it, somehow. He had to know more.

* * *

Diana walked into the store. She held a plate of sandwiches in her hand. " I thought since I was coming over I might bring the new owner lunch. You look deep in thought.”

Tammy looked up from the record books. “Thanks. Just going over things. Mother made quite a bit of money I think, but I don’t see it anywhere.”

“You will in time, child. Did my stuff come in?”

Tammy jumped up and hopped to the large wooden box at the end of the counter. “I’m closing tonight in an hour, this will be my last sale probably. It says its from Canine Groomer- I checked the bill of lading and ship receipts, its all there,, 4 large leather collars, 16 small collars, all that small chain, and the bottom of the box has large chain in a roll. You must have some large dogs Diana!”

Diana smiled and blushed. “They are all about your size and weight actually.” The rollers on the cart worked poorly. “Hey don’t stay too late Tammy, Wendy and I will have a glass for you ready next door. Here’s the check for this honey.”

Tammy felt good about the first day at her new store, she’d met Wendy, and some weird things happened, but everything seemed to feel right as she closed up. She was looking forward to going next door to the bar. She had turned out all the lights around the large maze-like store, except for the two by the front door. They sat on the counter and looked like oil lamps, except that they held flickering electric bulbs. She could’ve sworn she heard voices as she passed the attic, and again as she locked the heavy wood basement door. A walk around revealed nothing but the swirling ghosts of imagination. She had put away several sets of Victorian era maids uniforms, and realigned the swimsuits by era and size. She smelled a thick fragrance of coconut and lilac as she did so, and made a mental note to wash them.

She returned to the front and ended her cash register day. The tape spooled with a loud buzzing as it printed the day’s totals. She studied it carefully, and was amazed at the income the little store made. She never heard the door open, or the young attractive man in the khaki pants and black shirt enter, his amulet twinkling in the faux firelight.

Andy had watched the store all day. 34 women and 8 men had entered. 31 women and 7 men had left. Some brought things to sell, others left with large boxes and bags. There was a large upstairs “tea room” and who knows what else. It would be the perfect place to base his operations, whatever operations those might be. He was cut loose, and feeling like a man swinging from a vine when it suddenly broke. Instead of scaring him, Andy found his blood running hot and his soul enthralled. He stared at the closed jewelry box marked crystals, and the other with amulets. Nearly 50 of them, but none exactly the same. He stepped lightly around the counter, slightly behind Tammy, who was chewing on a pencil.

“Hello, you must be the owner.” Andy was calm and confident. Tammy looked up, not shocked but rather annoyed. The others were waiting for her, and the store hours were clearly marked on the window, beside her newly painted name.

“Yes, I am. I’m sorry, we are closed you see, could you come back tomorrow?”

Andy smiled and leaned a hair closer. “Sure. I’d love to.” He glanced at the ledger. He leaned a bit more forward and held his hand behind the old neck-piece. “Could you answer a couple quick questions, for me?”

Andy removed the amulet from around his neck and slowly began swinging it in a small arc, back and forth. “Do you have any amulets as beautiful as this one” Andy asked?

“Nooo” Tammy answered “I...don’t... believe we do”.

“This is very special amulet” Andy continued. “See how the light is gently reflected off of each stone. I use it when I want to deeply relax and let all the cares and worries of a long, long day melt completely away. Tammy, do you to relieve yourself of all your cares and worry...to completely relax”?

“Yessss.....I would”, she relied.

“Good girl Tammy, all you have to do is count each stone in the amulet. I want you to start at the green stone at the top. Count each one and let yourself relax more completely”. Before Tammy got to four, her eyes closed. Andy guided her limp body to the stool behind the counter. “Continue to count the stones”.

Tammy continued to count until the numbers where barely audible.

“That’s a good girl” Andy said. “Just continue to relax and listen to my voice. I see that you sell many beautiful bathing suits”.

“Yes” Tammy answered.

“I had seen a particularly stunning one earlier in the day...but I don’t see it now. It was a red one. I think you may have it on under your dress” Andy said with great conviction.

“I do” Tammy asked even though she was almost sure she just had on her black bra and panties under her dress.

“Yes, I’m sure of it” Andy continue. “Do you know what color bathing suit you have on under your dress”?

“Red” Tammy whispered, as if she where simply dreaming.

“Yes pretty red, now what is your name?”

“Tammy” She said dreamily.

“Tammy we are the best of friends, why not close up shop and join me in the back of your store?” He walked back toward a section of the store that said tea leaves and tarot cars, there was a small table the and two comfortable seats and a plush sofa.

“Yes that’s a good idea” Tammy walked like a sleepwalker to the door and turned the closed sign, she than walked to where the stranger sat.

“Tammy my name is Andy, we are very best friends, you’d be more comfortable out of those clothes and wearing you red bathing suit.”

Tammy nodded and slowly began to strip off her clothes until she was only wearing the black undergarments. To her they were a red bikini.

Tammy sat in the parlor room with Andy sitting beside her on the plush red velour sofa. She felt bad for trying to shoo him away and was genuinely glad she’d let him in after hours and discussed his amulet. It was nice she’d be able to appraise its value, but was sure to be worth the sale; she had told Andy this. She had chatted for an hour over her mommy’s disappearance, the fear of the new surroundings, and the strange events in the large spooky store. She felt astonished at how she gushed with words, and how strange she felt with him.

“And I’m sure Mommy knew what it all does, but she hasn’t left any notes and I would be terrified to try on everything or even sit in some of the furniture. I miss her so much and I have a picture here, would you like to see?” Tammy was rambling but couldn’t help it. She felt so at ease and attracted to this good looking guy beside her. She showed him the picture of Tammy and her mom , glowing and unaware of what the rush of hormones were doing to her- she had changed her posture, her face was flushed and lips were full and ready. Andy smiled, scooting against Tammy to look at the picture. He then stared into her widened eyes. His hand was hovering over her leg, not quite touching.

“It upsets you doesn’t it?” Andy said slowly

Tammy responded “yes, it’s been difficult.”

“Yes, so difficult for you, I see, I understand. Makes you want to put it out of your mind doesn’t it?”

Tammy looked down thoughtfully. “Yes”

“Yes, I seem to be good at that.” Andy’s body heat and nearness seemed to console and Tammy felt so bad for making such a good man spend his time on hearing her problems. But it was so good to get it out.

“I feel so relieved, thank you Andy.” Tammy smiled looking at his strong eyes. They were clear, bright, and seemed bottomless. Andy’s hand was waving over Tammy’s lap, almost touching as it made slow wide circles over her jeans, from the knees, around, up to her zipper, and down. She noticed hand movements earlier but they went unnoticed now. She stared and smiled.

“Go ahead and take three deep breaths for me, really put it out of your mind now.”

She smiled at his thoughtfulness and took large breaths, exhaling hard and feeling instantly lightheaded. She shook her head and smiled, closing her eyes.

“Relax now, so nice,,let your mommy’s little girl relax and enjoy, she deserves to be relaxed, doesn’t she deserve to be relaxed and deeply happy?”

She nodded, and something in her mind, from childhood, rose to the surface, bubbling over her and running down all over.

“She can lean back, its ok and good to lean back now,,, she’s allowed to relax deeper into the sofa with me, and feel your shoulders drop, just dropping lower, and deeper with me sinking floating,,,happy to sleep back against the sofa.”

Tammy wasn’t sure where this was going, but it felt good to just drop her cares and get a good mind massage. She thought of leaning back but found she already was. Her cardigan was rumpled but felt like a warm blanket. It was much like the small knit blanket she had when she was indeed her mommy’s little girl. Soft warm thoughts were filling her mind, and she was glad he had taken this moment to fill her with such relaxing contentment. She hadn’t caught the question but faintly heard her soft melodic voice saying, “yes.”

“Yess Tammy can lean back its ok and so good,,, she’s a good girl to relax deeper now with me,,deeper and sinking, happy and content,,” He continued relaxing Tammy.

She was somewhat conscious of his words but the warmth was overpowering and he was right- she did need to let go of all the burdens and stress. He was obviously a professional at relaxation so it was ok to let him work and do the thinking while she relaxed. Tammy stretched her legs forward, and was cradled by the sofa. Safe and soothing like her cradle was. He spoke of falling and sinking, and floating, and she heard him counting faintly in the warm cuddled distance.

“And 3 now,,, nearly there, so powerful its pull, just let it pull you down now, down now, to 2, that’s a good girl, such a good mommy’s little girl for me,,,following the pull and obeying its pull and all thoughts gone for me aren’t you now?” Tammy’s lips opened only wide enough let the word burp out like a baby’s breath. “Yes”. “Deeply hearing only me,, feeling only me,, the pulling and obeying, feeling me pull and obeying,, you’re almost deeply happy, sleeping so happy in pleasure,,so good,, good to obey and 1. Deeply hypnotized as I told you to. Doing what you were told so good for me isn’t it?”

“Yes it is.” She wasn’t sure what she’d agreed to, it didn’t matter. It was ok. Everything was ok.

“So good to be sleeping deeply, deeply asleep. Say it and feel it deeply now,, I am deeply asleep.”

“I am deeply asleep”. Her body relaxed and face lost all muscle tension.

“Yess Tammy, its so good to do what I say isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“That’s what mommy’s little baby good girl does, aren’t you,,”

He continued as she agreed out of habit now, repetitive and droning, like that music, the music box on her cradle. Soothing and happy, mindless, and easy to follow. She followed now. It was so easy to follow. She was happy, and mindless.

Andy stopped for a moment and admired his truly brilliant performance. He had taken a worried and upset young businesswoman and reduced her to a cuddling infant. Even she would agree he had worked sheer mental magic. Actually, he thought, she would agree to about anything right now. And in an infant state, he could plant suggestions that would be unchallenged, and grow their roots thick and strong as she ages back. He straddled her legs on the sofa and squatted. “Would Mommy’s baby little good-girl Tammy like a hot bath? Yess, soothing so good for me, won’t you?”

Tammy liked baths. Tammy liked the hot between her legs, and the waves, and the splashy splash. She liked the smell and so she said yes.

“Are you such a cute little baby good-girl Tammy?”

of course she was, she dizzily figured.

“Yes.” And my good little wittle baby-girl does what she’s told don’t you always for me?”

“Yes,,,I do.”

Andy placed his hands on her breasts lightly and was overjoyed to see no change in facial or physical features. He petted her hair, and her arms, stroked her chest down her tummy to her jeans. “And who do you always do so good whatever I say for my widdle widdle baby good-girl Tammy?”

Conscious brain activity was sleeping soothingly in her cradle with her daddy rocking her in his strong arms. Her subconscious brain made simple assumptions. “My daddy Andy.”

“Now sleep deeply” With that baby Tammy’s eyes slammed shut.

Andy looked around the store. Gotta be careful, everything’s a potential booby-trap in here, he warned himself. Well, first things first: inventory and test everything in the store. Could take all weekend, but it’s not as though he had anything pressing. And Tammy was more than willing to be a guinea pig.

“Hey baby-girl, you’re a guinea pig now,” he called, and was not surprised to see her scurry to him on all fours, squeaking and sniffing. He was writing down a list of items he found so far when a dark haired woman strolled in, stopping in her tracks at the site of Tammy, dressed like a big baby girl, scurrying around like a mouse. Oddly, Andy noticed, she seemed less surprised than just curious.

“Who the hell are you?”

“Andy, who the hell are you?”

“Diana. Now I sure didn’t tell Tammy to act like this, so either you did or Wendy did, and Wendy’s not here, cause she was with me most of the day. So what’s the deal?”

Damn, he thought, another hypnotist. She looks confident in her skills, too. Putting her under would take a while, more time than he wanted to spend now. Time to swallow some pride.

“Well, um, Miss...” he appeared to struggle for words. “Miss Wendy ord..asked me to come here and wait for her, to, um, be here? I mean I was busy before, then she told me to come and, I , uh, I have to be here for Miss Wendy, ma’am.”

“Oh, is that so?", Diana purred, amused. “And what about her?” She pointed down at the mouse like Tammy scurrying around on all fours

“Well, I’m not...I mean I didn’t...I think Wendy told her... PLEASE don’t make her be mad at me, she’ll, or she won’t...please PLEASE I’ll watch her she’ll be ok Miss Wendy told me to keep her safe I willIwillIwillobeypleaseplease...”

“OK, OK.” Diana was smiling now, amused. I won’t say a word. Wendy can get quite cross when she’s upset, you know.”

Andy replied with an expression that was both fearful and joyful. I’m really outdoing myself, he smirked inwardly. “By the way,” he asked, picking up an old housedress from a rack on the wall, “Do you think this would bring out my eyes?”

“Uh, yeah, honey, sure thing. I gotta get back to the bar, you two be good for Wendy, ok?” Andy sighed when she left. That was too close. There’s just something wrong with women hypnotist, you know, he thought. I’ll be quite happy when she’s kneeling before me, knowing her place...The bells on the door jingled again, and a twentyish blond girl walked in and stopped dead in her tracks seeing Tammy and Andy. He noticed that she, too, was wearing a pendant.

“Hello, Wendy.”

“Hello, Andrew Peterson.”

“You know me?”

“I know your website, stupidhypnosluts.com.”

“I see. We have a lot to discuss, Wendy. Why don’t you relax a moment,” he said, fingering his amulet.”

“Yes...and you should relax as well, Mr. Peterson,” Wendy replied slowly, fingering her own pendant.

Baby Tammy looked back and forth at mommy and daddy, worried. Then she went back to playing Guinea Pig.