The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HYPNOTIC PHEROMONES

Preface : This is my first story for mcstories. If you have any comments , you can email me

Synopsis : A man develops a power potion which REALLY REALLY elevates his male essence to hypnotic levels.

Categories : md mf gr

Chapter One : Ben’s Cocktail

Ben was a 25 year old grad student with an underdeveloped body and an overdeveloped mind. At six feet tall , he was skinny and smart. One day he decided he needed to pack on more muscle to get the ladies attention. His body would get their attention , and his mind would keep their attention.

So Ben went to the bookstore , and bought a couple of books and all the magazines they had on bodybuilding. He studied them and developed an exercise plan just for him. Ben also noticed all the supplement ads.

He had taken some advanced courses on the endocrine system , and thought to himself what if he could combine a mixture that had a synergistic effect on his body , giving him even faster growth.

So Ben gained access to the pharmacy labs with his bodybuilding supplements in hand , some testosterone boosters , growth hormones, etc .

The lab had a new ion mixer , which could combine elements in a special way , bonding them by charge , supercharing their effect. Well as fate would have it , the ion mixer temporarily glitched while mixing Ben’s cocktail , and made it 300 % stronger than it should have been .

After the cocktail was mixed , Ben took half of the mixture , and converted it into pill form for convience . Then he drank a serving , which was very satisfying , as it supplied his body with needed chemicals. Ben dubbed his mix POWER POTION .

As he gulped down the power potion , Ben felt a rush of energy and exliration. A few moments later Ben got an instat hard on of steel. Things went fuzzy as the blood from his brain went south, and Ben passed out for about thirty minutes as the power potion went to work on him from the inside , amplifying his male essence , elevating his muscle growth factor, even restarting the growth in his dick.

After Ben woke and composed himself , he felt like he could fuck half a dozen women and keep going . On a technical level he now could as instead of his body producing a tranquilzer after sex , it produced andrelin where he could go all night and all day for that matter.

On the way back to his car , Ben passed a couple of sorority coeds , who normally would ignore Ben , but this time they just stood there STARING at him as he passed by . Ben kept on walking as he thought it would be a waste of time to talk to those girls. As he got out of aroma range , the girls shook themselves out of their dazed state . Also the power potion had a temporary effect of about 45 minutes and was starting to wear off.

Ben waved to the girls anyway as he got to his car , and they scampered off blushing and embarrassed by what had just crossed their minds and at their hard nipples and moist panties. As the girls fled , they uttered NO WAY , and Ben muttered to himself “typical” .

By the way when the girls got back to their room , they feverishly masturbated with their fingers and vibrators to relieve the sexual tension triggered by Ben .

Chapter Two : Begging Brenda

When Ben returned home , he thought of his study partner, the buxom blonde Brenda . Even though she could be a cold fish at times , he enjoyed their study time together.

So he called Brenda and invited her over to study this semester’s econocis course. Brenda and ben made a good study team , and thats all Brenda wanted ...until that night.

Before Brenda arrived , Ben had a craving for a power potion drink. When he drank his special cocktail , he felt like he swallowed a turbo engine. Ben didnt realize how potent his power potion was , but he knew it was working, as he felt ready for a workout .

Brenda showed up and they exchanged hellos just like always . Then as they sat down , Brenda leaned in , and asked what cologne ben was wearing , and he said that he wasnt wearing any.

Brenda went “Oh” in surprise , like how could a guy smell that great.

As they studied some more , Ben noticed Brenda squirming and sweating a little on the forehead. Ben asked " What’s wrong ? " and Brenda replied " Its just...I am.. a little wound up...”

In a comforting gesture , Ben carressed Brenda’s forehead , wiping the beads of sweat away and then Ben said " relax " . A second later Brenda’s body was like a wet noodle slumped over in the chair .

Ben was puzzled and asked her how she did that . Brenda said " Because you told me to .” Then Ben asked " And you will do what I say ?” and Brenda responded with a yes.

Ben pondered this unusual reaction. As long as he knew Brenda , she was stand offish or she would play mind games with guys because she was a D cup gal. Ben was relieved she never played her mind games of come here/go away with him.

Ben turned his attention back to Brenda and thought he would test her. Ben said " You will have sex with me anytime I want " and once more Brenda said " yes “.

Then Ben gave her more directions. " A minute from now , you will undress down to your bra and panties and slowly beg for my cock. Brenda automatically replied " yes ”

A minute went by and brenda began to disrobe, and just like ben commanded , she stripped down to her bra and panties . Brenda’s gaze drifted down to Ben’s crotch area , and slowly returned back to his face.

Next she pressed her breasts together with her palms and asked " Do you like my tits ? " At first Ben thought this was the start of a mind game as Brenda had never used the tit word around him. But she had the look of a kitten and ben smiled at Brenda’s question.

Brenda got right upto Ben , swaying her hips , and then stroked his dick thru his pants and seductively asked " Do you have anything for me ? " and brought her finger to her mouth to suck on .

Then Ben commanded her to take off her bra and panties, which she did in robotic fashion. Now that Brenda was naked, Ben took his clothes off also.

Brenda stood there like a manequin , captivated by Ben’s extended pride which had grown a little thicker and longer than his usual six inches. Then Brenda squeeled " Can kitty have some cream ? ”

Ben stood there waiting for more pleading , as Brenda went on with " pretty please” , moaning and whispering " I need your cock " ... " I want your dick so bad “...

Finally Ben said " You MAY have my cock now " Brenda’s body spasmed when he told her this . She tried to resist as hard as she could , but all she wanted was his hard. Yes he was allowing her the privelege of tasting his member.

Brenda found his dick so delicous , she sucked on it like a baby’s bottle. After ten minutes of sucking , Ben commanded her to stop, and she complied . He had other things in mind.

Ben told her to lie on her back while he rubbed his hot hard shaft against her breasts. Brenda arched her back as his super male symbol met her female symbol.

Brenda rarely orgasmed , but the attention her breasts got from this super tit fucking , sent her over the edge. She orgasmed with Ben for the first time , with more cums to come.

Now that her mouth and breasts had some attention, it was time to play with her pussy. While Ben licked and kissed her pussy , his fingers flicked her throbbing swollen clit , until her body shuddered in orgasmic delight once more.

He could now enter her pussy as it was all primed and lubricated with her love juices. Like a piston , he went up and down on her , driving more pleasure with each pump.

Then he commanded her to cum again , and a few moments after that , his male seed pumped into her. Her body jolted with each pulse of Ben’s dick pumping his male essence deep inside her.

Brenda lied frozen in place as she was overwhelmed as a part of Ben settled in her. She was now his.

Ben had her redress and sent her home so she could rest up and service him in the future.

Chapter Three : Bank Business

During his workouts , other guys defered equipment to Ben . They treated him like a king . Ben noticed he was affecting strangers now . At first he thought it was just people he had been around quite a bit like Brenda .

So thought he would test his affect at a public place like a bank, nothing sexual going on there .

Ben stood outside the bank , and swallowed a power pill , then waited a couple of minutes as the pill took effect. The interesting side effect was each time he took a power pill , the stronger the effect was . Ben knew he had less than an hour , but what an hout it was.

When Ben entered the bank , it was like time stopped. All the women tellers and female customers stared at Ben as he strolled to the front of the line , several of them biting their lips.

As Ben aproached the teller , Susan , she cleared her throat trying to regain her composure . Her legs were shaking . Her body barley able to stand as she was turning into her puty before his eyes. Susan tried to act professional , but she sighed when Ben said " Hello Susan " She could hardly wait for him to say her name again.

Ben handed her a withdrawl slip which was over his balance. Ben said " I would like to make a withdraw " Susan blinked a few times , and gave him the cash , unable to do anythig else.

Then Ben commanded her to visit him after work. Of course she said yes .

Ben left the bank and returned a couple of hours later to the same teller , and redeposited the money to balance things out . Susan whispered to him " I cant stop thinking about your cock...” Ben replied confidently matter of fact " Yes ”

The power pill had worn off, but Ben left the impression tht he could turn Susan into puty anytime he wanted and she couldnt do anything about it . Susan loved her husband, but he seemed like a boy compared to Ben .

Later that night Susan and a couple of her friends stopped by . Her friends , Sara and Shelia were chaparones for Susan , so that she would be on her best behavior .

Susan introduced Sara and Sheila to Ben . Susan was the red headed petite one of the group. Sara was the average height brunette wearing shoulder length hair . Sara’s figure was slightly covered , accented by a firm C cup . Now Shelia was the voluptious one , slighlty shorter than Sara. Sheila was about ten punds overweight , but carried it well. They were still wearing bank attire, but not for long.

Sara and Sheila held Susan’s hand for morale support , as they sensed she was weakening a bit in Ben’s prescence. Sara and Sheila were also becoming intrigued by Ben. They knew something was different and special about him , but they were also married like Susan , and nothing was going to happen...

So the four of the chit chatted . Ben offered them drinks , and they said ok. Intially they were going to refuse and get going , but they thought " Hey its just a drink " The funny thing is the more they chatted , the more they agreed with Ben on whatever he said.

Ben put some power potion in his drink , and waited a minute before he inquired when the girls would suck his cock.

Susan knelt down on the floor , but Sara and Sheila became agitated . Sara shouted " Hey wait a minute , bust... " and stopped in mid sentence . Sheila said " Yea this is ridic...dadick..dick..dick..dick...” Their two bodies stiffened and they knelt down besides Susan.

Susan was the first to savor Ben’s delicous dick. Sara and Sheila would have to wait their turn as Susan was the first to be inducted of the group. And Susan sucked on that cock like their was no tommorow. As her reward , ben came in her mouth. He was now a part of her , and she had to obey him completely.

Ben’s cock had now grown to a full and thick nine inches , enough to serve Sara and Shela at the same time. Sara and Shelia alternated licking and kissing and planting hickeys all over Ben’s shaft.

Ben still had enough of cumstuff to reward Sara and Sheila just like he rewarded Susan . And all three were now conditioned to obey his commands. His whims were their desires.

Now that he had fed them , he informed them that they were his personal assistants , to run errands, to cook , to clean etc. and he would pay them with blowjobs, eating their pussy , playing with their tits or even fucking them as a bonus. Later on Ben would use his king aura on their husbands, and they were proud to have their wives take care of Ben’s needs.

Ben allowed them to remain with their husbands , and they all nodded a thank you for that privelege. Then Ben said good night to the girls so they could use the excuse of going to the movies which they planned to do after their short , very short visit with Ben.

Chapter Four : Meeting Melanie

Things were going great , especially the day Ben met a high school friend , Melanie , who was stunned to the new muscular Ben.

Melanie asked " Is that you Ben ??? " and Ben replied " Yes its me, last time I checked . ”

Melanie appreciated ben not teasing her like the others from high school . Some called her MOUSY , which was short for Mousy Melanie. She was a wallflower with bad hair , bad skin , and a figure like a young teenage boy. She would have preetied herself up , but figured whats the point. Melanie was now an average looking woman , but still held herself back.

They agreed to have a dinner to discuss old times. And Melanie showed up just as Ben finished the spaghetti.

Ben excused himself to take three of power pills. He was going to use his special effect to transform Melanie. As Ben sat down at the table , Melanie got this strange look on her face. Her fork stopped midway to her mouth. She was frozen in place by his hypnotic pheromones , awaiting his commands.

Then Ben told her he was going to help her and she slowly let out a yes in agreement. Ben knew she was shy, but her waking mind was out of the way , so she could fully respond to his questions.

Ben asked how she felt about sex , and she told him how embarrsed she was about her wild desires and she was also worried people would discover she was bisexual.

Ben said in hypnotic patter " Your desires are a part of you . They are you . From this point , you are free to express them. That is my command " Of course Melanie said yes.

Ben continued " You now also LOVE tit fucking and I do mean LOVE. " Once again Melanie said yes.

Next Ben fed Melanie his special male essence , and he also massaged his cum into her chest area. Melanie’s body overcompensated with by producing an extraordinary amount of female hormones.

Ben gave her more commands where she would be DD chest wise with a hour glass figure. And once she blossomed she would be a part time exotic dancer. Melanie acknowledged with another yes.

She woke up a couple of hours later , and told Ben she had the strangest dream where she was this stripper with big boobs and that her chest felt funny, warm , and tingly. Then Melanie giggled and thanked Ben for the spaghetti.

Melanie went home and slept for the weekend as her body began to transform to Ben commands.

Chapter Five : Spellbound Sorority

Ben decided to visit a sorority next . During his undergrad days , the sorority gals would ignore him or tease him that they were his girlfriend. The only time they treated him nice was the week of homecoming queen election. After the voting was over , they went back to their old patterns.

Ben went to the sorority house where most of the cheerleaders came from . The house mother met him at the door and asked " What are you doing her , what do you want ? " Little did she know he had just drank a power potion. He ignored her question and said " You are now a fraternity fuck doll " and she walked off in the direction of the frat houses to suck cock and be fucked till she passed out.

Ben made his way to back leading out to where the girls where practicing cheering routines. Ben picked out the head cheerleader and went out to greet her.

Her jaw dropped as Ben said hello . Then he grabbed her and started making out . She resisted for a second , but went into a sexual frenzy , as Ben bumped and grinded with her. It was so intense , she fell to the ground, but her body kept flailing about , hips thrusting , lips puckered , like an aftershock from an earthquake .

At first the other girls watched in shock , secretly hoping they would be next . Then one of them spoke up, " Hey whats going on here ? " Ben pointed at her and said DEEP SLEEP. In an instunt she turned to mush and went into a hypnotic slumber. Then Ben waved his hand in the air towards the other girls DEEP SLEEP and they all feel into a deep hypnotic trance.

Ben commanded them to strip and do an overtly sexual routine with plenty of spread eagles and double entendres. After that would have a shower and shaving party , where during or after the shower they would shave each other’s pussies . And when they were done , he would reward them by eating out their pussy and fucking them till they were exhausted.

And for unknown reason , the next week they unamiously elected Melanie head of the sorority and threw a pussy party just for her.

THE END