The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotic Eye Beams

Fun and Games

Of course I was only too willing to allow Susie to hypnotize her roommate. She uses a crystal or a pendant to put Carrie under. She can be very creative with it, too. Susie’s cigarette holders (and my fetish) came out of the closet when we became a threesome, but Carrie constantly razzed her about being pretentious when she used them—we knew she was just kidding. I went out of town for a conference about two months before our wedding, leaving them alone with each other for the first time since their “conversion.” My fiancée e-mailed some interesting digital photos to me the day after I left. She and Carrie were dressed to the nines, each with a cigarette holder. The series showed them smoking all dressed up, then the clothes started to disappear, then the holders went away and...

While it may have taken a couple of months of carefully planned training both in and out of hypnosis, I was able to change Susie’s point of view about eating Carrie easily enough. The proof was in the photo set, because it wasn’t anything I had commanded her to do. I almost gave myself blisters that night. And for some strange reason, Carrie hasn’t bugged Susie about the holders since. Almost three years later, Carrie still has no idea that she owns three cigarette holders herself, nor any inkling that she uses them on a fairly regular, but private, basis, due to my darling wife’s evil work of her own.

Since turnabout is fair play (and I because thought it would be hot), I also gave Susie a trigger to go under for Carrie. The three of us were sitting around my apartment one evening after we’d been out to see a show. Susie and I were newlyweds, sharing Susie’s townhouse, and Carrie had rented my old place. I was feeling real good that night, because having two beautiful women, one on each arm, in public, makes me feel like, well, a stud. We were having after-show cocktails at our place, when I put my wife under without any warning. “Hey Carrie, you know how she likes those vampire movies? How’d you like to be a vampire this Halloween? I think it would be a kick to go to a party with her as a vampire’s thrall.”

Carrie enthusiastically agreed, “That could be lots of fun, Terry! Maybe we should go to the one advertised at Grillo’s Pad. They’ve got prizes for the costume contest, y’know.” I considered that as Carrie continued, “We’d have to make it real good, though. I know some of the people entering the contest... and they spend mucho bucks on it.”

“We’d have to come up with a script, or something,” I thought aloud.

Carrie smiled slyly. “How many vampire movies do you guys own? I think her imagination should make it easy to improvise. She’s your slave when she’s hypnotized, and she’ll do just about anything you ask her to.” Her eyes fluttered. “Damn, that idea makes me hot.”

“What?” I asked. “Susie doing anything I ask her to in trance?”

“No,” Carrie replied, reclining slightly in that amazingly sexy, flirtatious way of hers. ”Me doing anything you tell me to do while I’m hypnotized.” She bounced her right leg, crossed over her left. “You know,” she purred while idly playing with her hair, “I really do prefer being the hypnotized one.” I was staring at her and she smiled back, lust in her eyes. She knew what was on my mind. She sighed, “But being a vampire’s slave is definitely Susie’s thing. I’d rather you be more—direct with me.” Her pupils had dilated. It was an encouragement. Abruptly, she dropped her gaze. “But we’d better do what we said we were going to,” Carrie finally said in the hushed, hot room, “or else Susie’s going to miss everything else tonight.”

I nodded reluctantly, breaking the sexual spell that was threatening to overwhelm us. Carrie was right. Susie was my wife now, and I owed it to her to make sure that she was always included, never to be left by the wayside, hypnotically unconscious. I turned back to Susie and began, “I want you to think of your favorite vampire movies... where the victim goes into trance for the vampire... when they look into their eyes, and go to the vampire to be bitten.”

“Yes... I love those movies. I love those scenes,” my wife sighed.

“After she’s been bitten, she’s magically linked to the vampire,” I continued. “She has no will, she must do whatever the vampire says. Just like you must do for me now. She will obey the vampire forever.”

“Mmmm... hmmmm...” It was an excited purr.

“Good Susie... I want you to keep those images very strong in your mind, while the rest of your mind empties as you go deeper for me now. Count yourself to complete obedience to me. To Terry. To your master.”

She counted from ten to zero, and quietly said, “I must obey my master,” to signal her readiness.

“Can you still see the vampire scenes, Susie?”

“Yes, master.”

“You know what it feels like to be completely obedient, without will, deeply in hypnotic trance, just like those women. And you will become one of those women,” I smiled, casting a glance at Carrie on the sofa, whose expression was one of “fuck-me-when-you-get-finished-because-this-is-making-me-hotter-than-hell”. I resumed giving Susie her instructions. “Whenever you feel Carrie’s teeth on your neck, or my teeth on your neck, you will go into a deep hypnotic trance. You will have no will, just like the hypnotized women in the movie. You will be one of those women in the movie. You will become a vampire’s thrall, magically bound to obey the vampire that has bitten you. You must obey the person who has bitten you. I am the lead vampire, and I can override that by speaking your special words.” Carrie pouted at me, surprised, but I wanted an escape clause since we were contemplating doing this in front of an audience.

“Susan, hypnotic eye beams,” she whispered.

“Yes, Susie, that’s right. When you hear me speak those words, even in your vampire’s trance, you will only obey my words, remaining deep in hypnotic trance. If you feel yourself starting to come out of trance, those words will drop you into a deep, deep hypnotic trance, where you will remain standing and you will relax and obey—”

“Re-lax... o-beyyy... my master,” my wife sighed, interrupting me. As deeply hypnotized as she was, Susie still looked positively orgasmic at the idea.

I swallowed, feeling the room get even hotter. The look Carrie was giving me didn’t help cool anything off. “You will be a vampire’s thrall, just like in the movies. You must obey me, your vampire master, or Carrie, your vampire mistress when you feel our teeth on your neck. Whenever you are bitten, on the neck, by either Carrie or I, you will become a vampire’s thrall. Whenever you are bitten on the neck by Carrie or me, you will go into trance. Do you understand?”

“Yes... master. I understand and obey.” There was that catch phrase again. Her subconscious liked this idea. “When I am bitten... by Carrie... or you”, she swallowed, licking her lips, “I will become a vampire’s thrall. Deeply hypnotized... Must obey... I will not be able to resist... Vampire’s thrall... Can... not... resist... going... deep... into... transsss... Must... obeyyyyyy...”

Oh man, was I getting hard! “You will obey without question, you will be unable to resist,” I said, forcing my voice to be even, trying not to pant. “You will only be able to fight against your hypnotic trance for a few moments before you go into trance. You will have been bitten by a vampire, and you know what that means.”

“Yes... know what that means,” she weakly echoed. “Must obey... the vampire... I can... cannot resist. Deep into trance... must obey...” I made sure that Susie didn’t remember having been put under or that she’d been given this post-hypnotic command. I turned to look at Carrie again, but she was already standing, put her arms around me, and fondled me with a very sultry look in her eyes. I woke Susie up. She blinked and looked at us, her eyes broadcasting lust. “Is it play time now?” Carrie walked around behind her, and nibbled on Susie’s neck. My wife sighed, “Ohhh...” and then wobbled slightly on her feet.

“You must obey me and do my bidding, Susie,” Carrie said, grinning.

“Yes... mistress,” Susie replied. Neither Carrie nor I were prepared for the erotic impact of hearing those words. Clothes were shed and Susie was a great vampire’s thrall. We quickly learned that some modifications had to be made; Susie would go under any time either of us would nibble at her neck, even during sex, so I had to adjust her post hypnotic command to include a priming phrase. No, I’m not going to tell you what they are, just in case we happen to run into one of you somewhere.

We brought up the subject of entering the contest to Susie, not mentioning that she would really be hypnotized. Susie came up with a name for our entry: “Count and Countess Dracula and Their Victim, The Flapper.” She joked, “I’ve seen enough movies that I know exactly how to act.” We rehearsed biting her (without actually putting any teeth on her) to make sure that we could apply the fake blood quickly from behind the cloak. Susie thought this was going to be incredibly cool and fun. Little did she know...

Halloween afternoon, I put Susie under, deepening her trance. It was time to set up the real show. “Susie, listen to my voice. Listen to its resonance, its pitch. You will always be able to distinguish this voice from all others tonight. You will be able to hear it in a crowd, and you will always respond. Do you understand?”

“Yes... I understand. Your voice... distinguish. Will always... obey...” We repeated the same process for Carrie, and then tested it by going upstairs and speaking her name quietly, growing louder each time. Susie came upstairs after a few tries, and stood before us, eyes blank. Both Carrie and I quivered, feeling a more than little turned on, but I went downstairs, and made Susie come down, again by quietly calling her name.

“Carrie, come downstairs now,” I called. “For this to work, we’re going to have to be able to do everything the movie vampires do with beautiful young women. Have I forgotten anything?”

“Look into my eyes,” Carrie throatily intoned, complete with Bela Lugosi accent.

“Duh.” I had been lost in my own fantasies and not thinking very clearly at that point to have missed something that obvious. After waving Carrie over, and putting her in front of my wife, I began to weave the last part of the vampire’s spell. “Susie, look deeply into Carrie’s eyes. Yes, you can see Carrie’s beautiful eyes, so deep... so endless... Yes... they are calling to you... calling... so beautiful and deep... You are falling into them... so beautiful... calling you...”

“Calling... me,” she whispered, her eyes having gone from dull to fascinated.

“Yes... when Carrie stares at you at the party tonight, you will feel her vampire’s power. You know what happens when you lock eyes with a vampire, Susie... When you lock your eyes with hers, you will feel her vampire’s power... What happens, Susie? What must you do?”

Susie hoarsely squeaked, “Yes... lock eyes... with... vampire... Can—not... look... away... Frozen... In trance...”

“Tell me again, Susie. Each time you look into Carrie’s eyes at the party you will feel her vampire power and—”

“I will... not... be able... to look away. I will be in trance. I will be... frozen.” I made Susie repeat that constantly while looking into Carrie’s slightly widened eyes, all the while telling her that each time she said it, it would become more and more a part of her, until it was a normal thought and a normal reaction for her.

When it was my turn, Carrie suggested, “You need to act like you’re doing something with your eyes—otherwise she might go into eye beams hypnosis.” I hadn’t thought of that, either. After a few unsuccessful tries at widening my eyes, I finally added a hand gesture to my vampire’s stare, and implanted that suggestion in her mind as well. Susie’s hypnotized responses told me that she was ready to fuck when she came out of it, and Carrie was a little flushed, too. I put Carrie under immediately after I finished working on Susie, allowing myself a chance to cool down before bringing both women back to consciousness, minus the excitement they were feeling. I covered the time gap in Susie’s mind by having her believe that she had spent the time working on her flapper’s outfit for the evening. She loves being able to show off one of her long cigarette holders in public, and a flapper at Halloween is the perfect setting.

That night, Susie left early. We all had agreed that it would make more sense for Carrie and I to arrive as a couple. Susie said that she would pay the entry fee and get our entry registered for the contest since there were a limited number of slots available. We left about forty-five minutes after she had; we only missed the first fifteen minutes of the party. She was already mingling, and when Carrie and I spotted her, we discreetly headed in the opposite direction, the three of us having decided that it would be much more effective if the three of us weren’t seen together until it was time for our little show.

Carrie made her move about an hour into the party. Susie was dancing with someone we knew from Grillo’s. Carrie walked around the perimeter of the dance floor seeking a good spot from which to catch Susie’s attention. From the other side of the room, I could see their eyes meet. Susie stopped dancing and was rooted to the middle of the dance floor within seconds, confusing the hell out of her dance partner. Carrie made a dramatic “Come to me” gesture with her hand. Susie slowly walked to Carrie in a straight line, disrupting a few other couples. Now we had lots of attention.

Susie stood, immobile in front of Carrie, who happily displayed her fake fangs to everybody watching, and leaned Susie forward to accommodate the differences in their heights. The music had stopped, because even the band was watching between songs. With a theatrical swirl of her cape, Carrie “bit” Susie, and applied the fake blood to Susie’s neck while they were hidden. “Kneel,” Carrie loudly commanded, and Susie obeyed, softly saying, “Yes... mistress. I must obey,” in a blank monotone. The spotlight came up on them, and I could see that my wife’s eyes were glazed. She had indeed gone into trance, in the middle of a crowd of mostly strangers. The crowd went wild.

We repeated the scenario at the costume contest at midnight, but Carrie and I did a few extra things to prove that Susie was hypnotized for real. The climax of the demonstration was making her take off her flapper’s dress and model her underwear for the crowd. We won the $500 first prize as a group entry—no other group got a single vote, not even Carrie’s friends who showed up as a Cadillac Coupe De Ville and spent the whole night linked together. Don’t even ask me about their bathroom breaks. We used it towards a five-day cruise for the three of us—I was so worn out by the time we got back that I didn’t want to have sex for a whole week after the trip, prompting Carrie to wonder aloud if there was any way to hypnotize me into sex. The pictures from the costume contest (which is the only way Susie remembers what she did) still embarrass her a lot, but looking at them also makes her very horny.

* * *

So that’s the story of my “hypnotic eye beams.” Carrie relocated to our college town permanently, working in her company’s local office, just to be near us. She’s still unattached, preferring sex with us to sex with strangers. Since she’s started to travel again, I think she’ll begin to get the urge to find her own relationship. Right now, we still see her about twice a month or so, and it usually winds up with one or both of them in trance. Susie’s much more comfortable with being Carrie’s hypnotic mistress now.

Susie and I are still happily married, no children yet, but I have a funny feeling that’s going to change; we’re planning on buying our first home this year, and she told me that it’s got to have at least four bedrooms. Carrie and Susie are still both my hypno-slaves, and slaves to each other. I don’t think I’ll ever change that, even when we get fewer opportunities to play together. After all, what kind of evil hypnotic master would I be if I gave all of this up, especially after all the effort I spent to create it?