The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotic Enslavement

When I walked into the building, I went straight to the elevators. I didn’t remember making the appointment, but when the receptionist called to confirm I couldn’t imagine any reason not to go. I wasn’t sure why I’d felt so compelled to be more than an hour early for my gynaecologist—I didn’t have anything else to do here, and he always ran late. And yet as soon as I’d stepped into the foyer, that doubt disappeared from my mind.

A man slipped into the elevator as the door closed, moving to stand next to me. I barely looked at him as I waited for the lift to start moving. As we started moving upwards, he leaned near my ear and spoke.

“Sleepy time, Steph.”

Right away my eyes fluttered closed, my pussy became soaking wet, and my nipples hardened. “I hear and obey you, Master,” I heard my own voice say. Master?! I didn’t remember this man. I couldn’t remember anything about him. I couldn’t remember the first time He hypnotised me. I couldn’t remember any of the other times He used me as His personal plaything and sex slave since then.

Of course, He didn’t want me to remember. He blocked my memory of all those occasions, all the times He used me as His personal slut and sex toy. He wanted to save it all for the proper moment, to flood my memory with my service to Him when He would finally bind me forever as His slave.

But for now I stood entranced, taking slow, deep, steady breaths. The man rubbed and squeezed my breasts and nipples, then moved down to my skirt. He pulled my skirt upwards and slipped His hand into my wet panties. His fingers slipped down into my slit, sliding through the hot wetness between my thighs and dancing across my clit.

“Open your mouth, Steph,” He said, bringing His fingers up to my mouth.

“Yes Master.” My mouth dropped open at His command.

“Lick and cum for your Master, Steph.” He pushed His fingers into my mouth.

My mouth and tongue licked and sucked my juices from His fingers, sucking them hungrily as my body shook with waves of orgasmic bliss until He commanded it to stop and gave His next instructions.

“When the elevator stops you will open your eyes and follow me. You will act like you are totally awake but you will only leave your hypnotic trance when I tell you to, and you will obey all my orders. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master, I understand and I will obey. I am your obedient hypnotised sex slave.”

I heard a bell as the elevator stopped, and my eyes opened up to show me the hallway outside. “Come with me, Stephanie,” He said simply as He the elevator.

“I hear and obey.” My body followed my Master down the corridor to the janitor’s room, as confidently and smoothly as if I were awake. He looked around to make sure the corridor was clear, then opened the door. I obediently stepped inside, then stood waiting for him.

“Take of your panties and give them to me.” I obeyed, sliding them down my legs and stepping out of them. My body straightened back up and my hand reached out toward Him, offering Him the soaked cloth.

“Open your blazer and blouse. I want to see your tits.”

“Yes Master, I live to obey you.” I followed His orders without hesitation, exposing my bra and breasts to Him. My breasts make a comfortable handful, and He always enjoys them when I’m made to serve.

I’m quite susceptible to hypnosis. He discovered that quickly when first we met. I’d never been hypnotised before, but He soon saw how eager my subconscious was to have me controlled, to have me sexually dominated from inside my own mind.

He moved on quickly to fucking me that day, discovering how much I enjoyed being used hard, being tied up and fucked, and being filled up with hot cum. By the end of that meeting He had me begging Him to let me suck His rock hard cock and drink his cum while non-stop orgasms started brainwashing me into being His new obedient sex slave.

In time He would make me His personal hypnoslut. With each encounter he programmed me a little bit more, adapting and directing me to be the perfect slave for Him and to enjoy everything He would do to me when He fully turned me into His submissive sex toy.

He took my panties and slipped them into His pocket, then He reached out to undo the front clasp of my bra. It fell open, leaving my tits exposed for His use and pleasure. My nipples stood firm and ready for His touch, still hard from when He spoke my trigger phrase in the elevator.

He played with my tits, making my helpless body squirm with pleasure. He sucked on my nipples and slipped His hand down between my legs, fingering my naked sex. I slipped deeper into my trance and into His control as he brought me to orgasm. I don’t remember when He programmed that into me—I wouldn’t remember until the day He wanted me to—but I could feel my conscious mind slipping further away from the submissive slut I was becoming.

“Get down on your knees and suck my cock,” He commanded. “With each movement up and down my shaft you will go deeper and deeper into my power.”

“Yes Master,” I answered as I sank to my knees to obey my Owner. I felt more and more of me slipping away as I enthusiastically took His beautiful cock into my mouth.

One of my hands drifted up to play with my tits and the other slipped down to my pussy, and I started to masturbate furiously—another little trick that He’d programmed into me, activated whenever His cock was in my mouth unless He commanded otherwise. Soon I was on the cusp of another orgasm but I was not allowed to cum this time without Master’s permission.

Master kept thrusting His cock in and out of my wet mouth, deepthroating His submissive and defenseless fucktoy for a while, enjoying facefucking me like I was nothing more than a sex shop doll.

After a while—I didn’t know or care how long He used me for—He stood me up, turned me around, and pushed me against the wall. “Keep cumming until I allow you to stop,” He ordered me as He pushed His huge cock deep into my sex.

“AAAHHHHHHHHH… yyyeeeeesssssss… MMaaassssttteeerrrr!”

He was using my sexual pleasure to make me even more submissive and obedient to Him, and I was powerless to resist this kind of conditioning.

When He felt His orgasm approaching, He pulled His magnificent cock free of my hole. “Slave, stop cumming and suck my cock, I want you to swallow all my load.” and keep sucking me until I get hard again.”

“Yes Master, I live to obey your orders.” My body answered through moans of pleasure. I fell back to my knees and sucked on Master’s cock until he filled my mouth with His hot semen. He had hypnotically programmed me to orgasm every time I felt the taste of my Master’s cum in my mouth, and my body thrashed and shuddered in pleasure again.

His cock softened and then hardened inside my mouth, and He pulled it free to give me His next command. “Titfuck me, slave.”

“Yes, Master. I hear and obey.” My hands lifted and squeezed my bare tits, folding them around my Owner’s cock and massaging it rhythmically up and down between them. For some reason I couldn’t understand, I just loved to titfuck my Master. The rhythmic movements of my body also drove me deeper into my state of hypnotic obedience. Master loved to see the glazed look in my eyes everytime he induced my trance.

“Pay attention, Stephanie,” He said through His grunts of sexual pleasure. “When I cum all over your tits and face you’ll have a mind shattering orgasm and then you will remember why you are going to the doctor. At your appointment, you will act according to your hypnotic programming. At the end of the day you will dress for me as I programmed you to the last time I hypnotised you. You will wait for me at your house to submit sexually to me. Until then you will have no memory of me or of what I did to you in this room. You’ll believe that the reason you went to see the doctor and all the things you do while there came from your own mind.”

He paused for a moment, enjoying the last moments of fucking my tits before He came.

“Here it comes Stephanie...

“Cum for your Master...

“And... OBEY!”

My hypnoslave body writhed and panted with my orgasm as His cum sprayed all over my naked tits and blank face. The memory of why I had an appointment with my gynae and how I would convince him to do what I wanted flooded back into my mind. I couldn’t quite grasp why it was so important, but I knew it was essential. The reasons didn’t really matter. All that mattered was to achieve my objective, to get what I wanted from him.

“Now lick my cum clean from your face, but leave the cum on your tits where it is. You will get yourself presentable and go to your medical appointment. I will fuck you again very soon, my submissive slut,” He said as He left the janitor’s room.

“Yes Master,” I said, to nobody at all.

I used my fingers to scoop up and eat all of His cum from my face, then closed my bra, blouse, and blazer over my cum drenched tits. My hands automatically redid my makeup, and as I stepped out of the room I snapped back out of my trance. I closed the door behind me without a second thought, making my way to the doctor’s office. I was exactly on time, just as I’d planned.

My entire life was about to change in a radical way, and as a naturally obedient and submissive woman I was sure to enjoy what came next. I felt happy, aroused, and excited as I walked through the clinic door, enjoying the sound of my sexy heels on the floor as I relished the thought of what I’d convince the doctor to do for me.