The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HYPNOTIC CHAT

by Hypno Witch Shiri

Introduction

I wait for him. Who will he be, the man of my dreams? My trap has been set and all I need to do is wait. Hurry up and wait, so they say. My profile is sexy and mysterious and I know I will get many inquires. The picture on my profile is hot and steamy and I am sure no man will be able to resist the image of me in lingerie swinging a watch. E-mail me; I really want to get to know you better the profile says. Come play with me as I have a new game, a very good game all you need to do in order to win is to correspond with me. My written words are tricky and seductive, however. Soon you will not be able to escape, nor will you want to. Then, in my home I will hypnotize you, bed you and take you. You do not deserve this life, especially when I can give you a better one, one with me.

His Story

He sits at home all alone, an unsatisfactory life in my eyes, to say the least. He sits in lust and in need for love, but his love is awkward and different, no one would understand. He can not be satisfied with just any girl. He needs something more, something he can not tell either his friends or his family. He wants someone to need him. Love him. Inflict that deep control on him. He does not know what that control is and his heart aches and loneliness burns deep, poor little baby. Come now, get a computer and meet people, if you don’t take the risk you will never find me. I am waiting for you. Your need grows deeper. Let’s set it off. Let’s put your deep desire on a track towards me. It’s all about potential motion you know. You need that one little thing to set you off on an unstoppable quest as you roar down that track like a bullet train towards me.

Next stop: HyPnOtIcA.

Your life is in need of improvement and because everyone seems to have a computer you purchase one, thinking it may be the answer you seek. Too bad that you don’t know what to do with it. You buy a few games for it and realize just how boring those games can get. Some porn here and there and you jerk off a few times until it is as boring as the magazines you once used. Desperately in need for stimuli, you turn to that fabulous satellite dish you never watch and for good reason. You’re eating popcorn and watching an old episode of Vegas

Then you see her on a pay per view special. Damn, she’s hot! A darkened stage as she stands in front of him, what is she doing to him in front of the audience? She has a shimmering dress and an expensive high society look to her. She holds a ball of crystal light in front of a subject’s eyes, hanging from a silvery string. You realize he is being hypnotized, and you watch for a moment and get bored as you pick up the remote to change channels.

But you don’t. You can’t. You seem drawn to the lights and you imagine what it would be like to be him. Does it hurt, no of course not, hypnosis is not for real, yet you continue to watch. Later in the show she will have a hypnotized man walk helplessly into an electric fence, just so she can prove her power to the bad guys. Your cock throbs at the idea of this and you wonder what it would be like... “What am I thinking?” you say out loud. You would never want to walk into an electric fence. You’re so aroused and confused as you wonder what might be wrong with you. Poor little baby.

Later that night you are back in front of your computer again and you search in your stash of downloaded porn picks for the one girl who is wearing the diamond necklace. She didn’t seem that hot before, but now she fills your world. You tear down your zipper in a mad panic and you wonder what it would be like to have walked into the electric fence. To see that diamond ball in front of your eyes, better yet, she seems to be getting you with that diamond necklace you’re so focused on. Your hot little chili becomes a raging monster and your salsa flies everywhere.

All aboard! Train to HyPnOtIcA leaves in ten minutes.

You clean up and find yourself in front of the computer screen again. You wonder what this experience was all about. You slowly type into the internet search engine “hypnosis”. A list of hypnosis information appears and none of it relevant to the way you feel, you’re all alone. Poor little baby boy. In a last ditch attempt, you type “hypnosis pictures” and a list of web sites appear. One catches you eye on page three. Agnar’s Photo-Den. It looks promising and you click on the link. Welcome home baby.

The picture of a beautiful woman dressed in black smoking a cigarette at the end of a long cigarette holder catches your eye. You think to yourself, “what the hell is all this about.” You enter deeper into the website. You only have one hand to operate the computer mouse and you keep finding it wrapped around your chili, delaying your arrival to me.

Train leaves in five minutes, I’ll be your conductor.

This is a pay site and as soon as you get your credit card to pay you’re going to sign up, but wait, what is this Yahoo Club all about. Hypnotic Femdom what is that you say as you sign up for a membership. Your lame profile is entered and your membership is approved by an unseen someone. You read some of the messages on the front page.

“Shiri the Witch?” you ask yourself and you click on the message. She is probably just another rambling member and you make no offer to read any further when you see mention of a name, “HyPnOtIcA.” She sounds interesting and you go to the chat room just to see what they talk about here.

In the box that says ON LINE you read the name again, HyPnOtIcA and under her name you see yours. Suddenly you’re startled by a jingle sound and a box appears on your screen. A private message. From HER…

Hypnotica:

Hello nice to meet you.

Now you sit back, not knowing what to say. You’ve read her profile, but you don’t know enough about hypnosis to ask anything you would consider intelligent, and, you are a little embarrassed. You just used a half a box of Kleenex fantasizing about her.

Hypnotica:

Are you there?

Ucantreally:

Hi.

Hypnotica:

Are you new here?

Ucantreally:

Very new, are you a hypnotist?

Hypnotica:

I sure am. Have you ever been hypnotized? xessss

Ucantreally:

No I haven’t. Is hypnosis real? You can’t really hypnotize can you?

Hypnotica:

It’s very real and yes I do it all the time. You should yebo try it sometime, it feels nice.

Ucantreally:

What is yebo?

Hypnotica:

I spilled coke on the keyboard and it types crap sometimes, don’t worry about it, you can still make out what I saw, beyond the garble.

Ucantreally:

I would like to try it, but I am unsure if it would work on me I am very strong willed.

Hypnotica:

peels Anyone can be hypnotized, all you need to do is focus gnillaf and let the hypnotist do all the work.

Ucantreally:

You really believe in this stuff.

Hypnotica:

Absolutely, you will erised enjoy it very much as soon as you get the guts to try it out.

Ucantreally:

How much does a hypnotist cost?

Hypnotica:

You tnaw me to mucking fuch will find that it is not that expensive. Too bad you don’t live here in Albuquerque or I would hypnotize you for free. Depending on if you add more to your profile. Are you handsome?

Ucantreally:

I do live here in Albuquerque.

Hypnotica:

Train Wreck! Wow, that’s great. First I want to get to know you a little bit better. How do I know if you’re not some kind of predator who wants to hurt kcuf me.

You talk to her half the night and when the two of you are done, you look at her profile, seeing her picture. Your pants become unzipped again and you stare into her eyes feeling yourself fall deeper and deeper until you fall right out of the chair.

Ucantreally:

Are you there?

Hypnotica:

Hi how are you?

Ucantreally:

Fine now, I had to go to the hospital because I passed out last night after we talked. The doctors said I had vertigo. Dizzy spells.

Hypnotica:

You don’t say, sounds very tneidebo peculiar. I am glad you’re alright and I saw your picture in your profile, when do we meet?

Ucantreally:

That easy huh? How about dinner tomorrow night?

Hypnotica:

Alright, and afterwards we can go to your place and I will hypnotize you. You’re not worried about being thrusted under my spell like a steaming locomotive are you?

Ucantreally:

I look forward to it.

Hypnotica:

You deen em wont be disappointed.

Commercial Break.

This is a paid internet advertisement for sleepy time candles.

Are you sick and tired of your lazy husband?

Does he sit on his ass never cooking for you and never sharing with the household chores?

Is he so lazy that he does not sexually please you or worship you like the goddess you are?

Well, do we have the product for you! The all new revolutionary discovery of the

HYPNO-CANDLE

A new gas that is effective only on males and non-effective on females will equal the battle between the sexes. It may even put us in complete power.

All you need to do is light the candle in your bed room and the bright brilliant flame will release a hypnotic-gas into the air that will hypnotize your spouse in seconds. Comes with instructions on programming your new house maid/sex slave and can be used up to twenty times.

Don’t wait! Government sanctions may ban this candle before it even gets off the ground.

Take control of your life and get one today.

Satisfaction is guaranteed with a thirty day money back guarantee.

Don’t wait.

You pay, not $150.00. Not $75.00. Not $25.00 But only, yep you guessed it $19.95.

Don’t wait limited time offer. Click on link below if it is not too late.

www.kickhislazyasswithhypnosis.com

Get yours today!

$19.95 does not include shipping and handling.

From the Makers of Avon comes to you a new dazzling line of lip products.

In fact it is so dazzling we had to call it The Mesmer Line.

Our revolutionary new lipstick is only the beginning.

Apply our new sparkling lipstick in seductive red or soothing bright bubblegum pink, and turn to your man and let him have it. Start by slowly caressing your tongue back and fourth on your wet hypnotic lips and let the magick begin. He will with out control will watch the sparkling wet look of you’re your lips and as soon as his pupils dilate, snap your fingers and he will be mesmerized.

Our new Mesmer line is now available in stores for you.

Warning: Do not test our new Mesmer line in the mirror especially in the rearview mirror of your vehicle.

HyPnOtIcA’s Story

“Pleased to meet you,” I say as you enjoy the sight of my belly high shirt and leather pants.

We talk for a bit as you observe me handing a twenty dollar bill to the host of the restaurant and in another quiet dark room we are seated. We are away from everyone and I have used this room before to weave business deals and such. Tonight I will be weaving a deal for your mind and my skills are ruthless.

We eat and afterwards I ask the waiter to please leave us for some time and I tip him another twenty. He pours the last of the white wind in my glass and walks out. It’s just you and me now and we talk. You notice that I am making strange slurring sounds with my speech but you’re just unable to catch what they are and as soon as you here them you forget them just as fast. I hold my glass of wine up in front of your eyes and ask you if you know how to tell the age of such a perfect glass of white wine.

You listen so closely to what I say as look strangely into your eyes, which are beginning to hold a distant stare. My hand slips down to your pants as I begin to play with what is about to be mine forever. Suddenly you find yourself in an operating room and you realize that I am the surgeon. I begin by letting you know that you have experience a coronary and will need a new heart. Luckily for you we have one that is your type. You watch as I open a black velvet cloth and inside is a sexy satin purple heart. The purple heart looks so inviting and I place it over your chest.

“Don’t worry everything will be just fine,” I say as the purple heart slowly fades deeply into your chest. The purple heart feels so good and you can notice the intoxicating feeling of the hypnosis that your sexy purple heart now pumps deeply into every cell of your body.

I bend over the table; remove my mask and say, “Surgery is all done.” I then reach over and give you a slow loving tender kiss as your eyes close from the flood of powerful hypnotic influences that courses through you veins. Your eyes open from this strange dream and you see me straddled nude on top of you in a bed made with silver satin sheets and you notice how soft the sheets are because you have nothing on.

Your cock sits in front of me, so erect and ready as I ask, “how is that heart of yours, oh I forgot I haven’t given you back the ability to speak yet.” I take hold of that throbbing cock of yours and aim it at my creamy smooth breasts, and then with my other hand I snap my fingers and say, “Fantastic.” Like a cannon you fire away, dead on target as my breasts drip with you’re cum.

“Fantastic, fantastic, oh yes agaaaain, Fantasssstic!” I say as the devastation leaves you convulsing and shaking. I begin to slowly move upwards allowing your brainwashed cock to slide through the slippery mistake you have made.

“Ohhh it’sss sooo gooooeeeyyyy,” I tease in a childish voice moving up to your lips and kissing you softly as your cock slides deeply into my chamber of sex.

“Do you like the power of my purple heart, isn’t it fantastic?” I say. “Fantastic, fantastic.”

Your eyes roll up in the back of your head and you feel yourself slipping in and out of consciousness. I become angered at this and I start slapping you every time I say the word fantastic.

“Fantastic! That’s right you hypnotized fuck, fantastic, fantastic. More now, you want more? Fantastic, fantastic. Stop crying you moan like a little girl, fantastic. That’s my heart you stole and I want it back! If I have to make my purple heart out of your fantastic cock I will!”

Your eyes roll back and then flutter shut, only to reopen again and this time you are in the intensive care unit at the hospital for real. The experience is over and hopefully that psycho you met on the internet is behind bars. You find that you still cannot speak, but at least you are safe here. All that is left is recovery.

The time is 3:30 AM and the halls of the hospital are barren and quiet. The lights are off and you notice the dark silhouette of your nurse walking into the room and shutting the door. Your nurse turns on the light and you see it is me, Hypnotica and I want my heart back.

I slowly walk closer to you as I unbutton my top, I say, “It would appear that your body is rejecting my purple heart. I am so insulted!”

Your body becomes paralyzed once more as you hear the sexy words, “Purple Heart.”

“And what is that fucking noise!” I say with such anger. “Oh, I know what that is, it’s a heart monitor and it’s monitoring my purple heart. How sweet of them to do this for me. I can hear my heart beating in your body. I wonder what would happen if I tapped your chest in rhythm to the heart monitor. I bet I can slow down my purple heart and make it almost stop. Let’s see if my heart obeys me.”

I begin to tap your chest and as I tap my rhythm gets slower and slower.

Taptap……….Taptap………Taptap…………………Taptap.

“It’s working, how slow can we go,” I say with such enthusiasm.

Taptap……………… Taptap……………………………. Taptap…………………………………. Tap……..tap……………………………………………………….. Tap……………………….. taaaap…. Beeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeepp pppppppppp pppppppppp pppppppppp pppppppppp pppppp.

“Did you die?” I ask as I look at your lifeless body. “And you were the best boyfriend I ever had. At least I owe you a kiss goodbye.”

I bend down and kiss you a soft kiss and then I say, “Too bad… you where such a fantastic kisser.”

Suddenly your body jerks and the heart monitor comes alive once again.

“You’ve came back,” I say in excitement. “I knew you loved me, I knew it.”

Your hand slowly makes its way up to my throat and grabs hold. I push your hand back down to the bed and say, “Ohh, you want another kiss, alright my poor little boy. But first we need to give you a bunch of hypnotic suggestions, so that we can make sure that we never fall apart again. Don’t worry it will feel Fantastic.”

Later we would marry and live happily ever after.

The End

HyPnOtIcA