The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HYPNOTIC CAB RIDE 7- SILKEN SUBMISSION

by Witchman

Debbie swallowed nervously as both Mara and Miro’s eyes bored into her. She felt that they could see into her soul, and she was not so sure that they couldn’t, such was their power over her.

Mara spoke first, her voice soft and sexy, but undeniably authoritative.

“ Debbie, if you truly will it, we will take you to your next level of submission. However, in order to convince you that you truly desire this, and that we are only enhancing those desires, we are giving you a choice. You can walk out the door of the Dancing Palace tonight a free woman, with no memory of what transpired here, never to return again, or you can further surrender yourself.”

She pointed over her shoulder to the door behind her. “Through that door at the end of the hall is another door. That door leads to a room. All you have to do is walk through that room, and you can go free. If you fail, you must surrender yourself to us yet again. Do you agree?”

Debbie’s eyes flashed in a fearful way. Was this what she truly wanted, or was it a trick? Was she being given the chance to escape, and would she take it?

It seemed an eternity before she responded. “Yes, I agree,” she whispered.

Mara smiled. “Good. Now stand up.”

Instantly, Debbie obeyed.

“Now, disrobe.”

Debbie was taken aback. “What? Now wait, I—”

Miro spoke now, his voice firm and unrelenting. “Do as you are commanded. Take off your clothes, now!”

Debbie began to slowly disrobe, her sheer and brief outfit now a puddle on the floor.

Instantly, her nipples hardened in the cool of the breeze. She blushed, her heart pounding, as she felt her two captors caress her body with their eyes.

Miro pointed to the door. “Go,” he commanded.

Meekly, Debbie walked away, closing the door behind her.

Miro and Mara looked at each other and smiled knowingly. “It is always more enjoyable when they resist,” Mara laughed.

Miro laughed too, then his face grew serious. “Still, I worry. Perhaps we have drawn too much attention to ourselves. Perhaps we have taken too many. A gift deserves a gift,” he said.

“Don’t worry my love, I have a plan,” Mara smiled sensuously.

Lydia stirred, her eyes protesting her body’s desire to awaken. She dimly recognized the girl curled around her head to be Beth, one of her seductresses.

She stood up and stretched like a contented cat, her luscious body rippling with sinewy desire, her mind a collage of different emotions and feelings.

A subconscious thought began to dominate her mind, an emotion not yet supplanted by her current constant conditioning.

Officer down.

Partner in trouble.

“ My partner needs me,” she said aloud, turning to walk out of the sensual room.

Taking no notice of her nudity, she walked down the hall, the phrase repeating itself in her mind over and over.

My partner needs me.

My partner needs me.

My partner needs me.

She walked past a young busboy, who stopped dead in his tracks and stared, his eyes nearly popping out of his head.

Ahmad groaned, and straightened his throbbing cock. He gritted his teeth, and thanked his God that his shift was nearly over. He anticipated a quick visit to the Men’s room for some quick release.

Debbie walked as well, naked and beautiful, her body trembling with fear and desire. She was a vision to behold, a blonde beauty with long hair that nearly kissed her buttocks.

Locating the door as she was instructed, she took a deep breath, and walked in.

The door slammed shut behind her as soon as she stepped inside, and Debbie knew almost instinctively that it would be locked.

A soft pink light began to emerge, giving evidence to the soft mate rial under her feet.

The room was filled with pink silk. The ceiling and walls were covered in it, as was the floor. Ahead of her were piles and piles of silk, some of it as high as her knees, as high as her thighs, like cloth sand dunes that dotted an erotic landscape.

She timidly took a step forward, and smiled as she felt how good it felt, how soft the silk felt under her feet. Another step, and then another, her ankles disappearing into the soft fabric, as she slowly inched her way along.

She stopped after a moment, as she noticed that soft music was now filling the room, soft dance music, as well as the voice of Mara.

The voice seemed to come from everywhere, and Debbie could only assume that there was a speaker system somewhere that she could not see.

“The silk feels good, doesn’t it Debbie? The silk feels good under your feet, over your feet. Can you feel it caressing you, touching you, wrapping you up in its embrace?

“Feel the silk, Debbie. Feel it around you, touching you, catching you, wrapping up your legs, wrapping up your body, wrapping you in silk, wrapping you as my words wrap your mind, caress your mind, cover your mind. Feel it, Debbie, feel it.”

Debbie shook her head, vainly trying to resist. She realized that her nudity only made her feel more vulnerable, because she did indeed enjoy how it felt. She felt as if she was home, clad only in her silk PJ’s. It also reminded her of some of the costumes that she had worn.

Now the silk was knee-high, and she felt as if she was wading through a snow bank, only this was a silk bank, a silk bank of the silkiest, sexiest fabric, like a breeze across her cheek.

Mara’s voice was on her again, on her and around her, soft and silky and sexy.

“Feel the silk Debbie. Feel the silk of my words wrapping up your mind, wrapping up your body. It is harder to go forward now. It is more difficult to move, more difficult to think, more difficult to resist. The soft silk of my words is wrapping up your mind, slowing down your thoughts, slowing down your body. Your body is heavy now, wrapped in silk and heavy, sinking into silk, sinking into silk, sinking into silk, sinking, sinking, sinking.”

“No,” Debbie whispered, gritting her teeth, although she was now waist-high in silk.

Indeed, it was wrapping her up. She felt as if she was in quicksand. The more she struggled, the deeper she went. She tried to push the silk away, but every step just pulled her under. She tried to glide her body across it, but the sensation of the fabric on her breasts was just too erotic.

She flailed her arms, bringing a cascade of silk across her shoulders, a cascade that draped her head and shoulders in silk.

Ahead of her she could see the door, only a few feet away, yet it might as well have been miles.

Mara’s voice was softer now, but it seemed to shout in her mind. The music was louder, too, and the light in the room had begun to pulsate and spin.

Debbie took a deep breath, and pushed herself towards the door, yet she lost her footing and fell deep into the pile, deep into the fabric, deep into the silk.

Like a drowning swimmer, she felt herself sinking into the silk, waves of silk rolling over her, as Mara’s voice rolled over her.

“Sink now Debbie. Sink into silk. Sink into silk as you sink into sleep. Sink into silk as you sink into sleep. Sink into silk as you sink into sleep. Sink into sleep. Sink into sleep. Sink into sleep. Sink, sink, sink, sink....

Debbie moaned weakly, her eyes heavy and fogged. Her body surrendered, sinking into the silk that was now up to her breasts, over her breasts, up to her chin, her hair floating around her now, her head pitching forward, deep into sleep and silk.

As she sank beneath the fabric, she heard only the words of Mara sinking into her mind, sinking as she was, sinking into silk, submission, and sleep.

Lydia teetered down the hallway, feeling as if she had had too much to drink. The pleasure of her last lesbian encounter was still fresh in her mind and on her body, and she was woefully oblivious to the stares she was receiving from some of the Dancing Palace staff.

Some unseen and unheard instinct was drawing her to another of the many secret rooms in the maze that was the back of the club. It was as if she was a mouse, caught in an erotic trap, every door she entered taking her to another room, where she would be seduced or brainwashed or both.

A fleeting thought would flicker through her mind occasionally, as she struggled to realize what was happening to her. She felt as if Miro and Mara had memorized all of her diaries, and were using her thoughts and desires against her.

A small burst of regret made her realize that she had abandoned Gail, her partner and friend, abandoned her to who knows what, abandoned her as Lydia had thrown herself into her desires.

The moment she remembered that she had willfully submitted herself to the subliminal and music and lights of the hypnotic room made her blush with lust and shame, and once again the familiar smell of feminine desire made its presence known on her inner thighs.

She turned a corner, only to find Mara and Miro standing before her, as if they were expecting her.

“ Well, it appears that you have left the conditioning room,” Miro said, somewhat surprised that she would even have had the will to do so.

“ I...I... my partner needs me,” Lydia said blankly. She didn’t know what else to say.

Mara did. “Then by all means, go to her. She is in the next room.”

“ I...You. you’re under arrest?” she said, and felt as if that was the dumbest thing that she could ever had said.

The dominating duo threw back their heads and laughed, the sounds of their amusement echoing down the hall.

Summoning the last of her free will, Lydia burst through the door, not knowing what to expect, but secretly wishing that it would be some new type of seduction, some new thrill. She was becoming a sex junkie, addicted to the hypnotic pleasure of submission.

She gasped at the site of her partner, nude and enthralled.

Gail was still in the comfy chair, a pair of the large headphones on her head. She was tossing her head back and forth, gasping for breath, wildly pinching her nipples and fingering herself.

Lydia watched wide-eyed, and unconsciously began to finger herself, drinking in the site of her entranced partner.

Then her conditioning took over again.

“ My partner needs me,” she said aloud.

Getting down on her hands and knees, she crawled over to Gail, her heavy breasts swinging in the cool air of the hot room.

Pushing Gail’s hands away, Lydia plunged her tongue deep into Gail, who cried out again and again, her shrill screams of pleasure sounding in unison with the steady lappings of Lydia, who had finally given in to the pleasure that she had been fighting for weeks, ever since she and Gail had awoken in each others arms after each of them were seduced by Milo and Mara.

Now Lydia was straddling her, and the sensations were driving her crazy. She tossed back her head and screamed as her cunny melded with Gail’s, the Amazonian Puerto Rican and the slim blonde participating in a sweaty molding of Sapphic embrace.

Lydia swooned as she came yet again, her body slick and wet with sweat and come. Losing her balance, she clawed at the air, but found only the headphones, which roughly flew from Gail’s head, the headphones and Gail tumbling to the floor.

Gail’s eyes opened slowly, her breath deep and labored. “Whu. What happened,” she droned. Then she realized that Lydia was at her feet, nude and beautiful.

The two of them could still dimly hear the voice from the headphones, endlessly repeating the same word in a luscious loop, the word that was Gail’s cue for another orgasm. PleasurepleasurepleasurePLEASUREpleasurepleasurepleasurePLEASUREpleasure...... over and over endlessly.

The two sexy young cops looked away, embarrassed and awkward, then their eyes met and locked.

“ Lydia,” Gail began, “we have to do something. Look at us.”

Lydia nodded, then slowly slid herself up Gail’s legs, climbing into her lap, taking her face into her hands.

“Later,” she said huskily.

They kissed deeply.

Debbie dreamily opened her eyes, music sounding through her mind.

Her eyes immediately locked onto the winking light overhead, the hypnotic music in her ears.

She was naked, her body wrapped snugly in pink silk, but she took dim notice of this, and no notice of the glass coffin that encased her.

Dimly her mind could make out muffled words underneath the thumping beats. Clitfuckpleasuresurrendermindsilksubmissionwrapsurrenderobeysubmitlustcomeheat lustsluthotyouthyoungdesirepassionobeycomelusthotcomepussysweathotlustcomeheat .

Her mind was now a blank slate that was rapidly becoming filled with new and erotic programming.

Milo grunted as he furiously fucked Beth doggy-style, the dazed young girl eagerly lapping at Mara’s pussy.

Mara closed her eyes and smiled. Beth was so far gone that no further conditioning was needed. She would willingly obey any command no matter how wild or grandiose.

Her friend Debbie would soon be the same way, herself halfway there, unable and unwilling to escape the erotic confines of her torture/pleasure chamber.

Lydia and Gail would say nothing, their realization of their erotic seduction and the place it had taken them would ensure their silence.

Grinning again, she found herself planning another level of seduction, another new and erotic trap for her new slaves, her new dancers, one that would enjoin them all.

“ Now I want some American cock,” she thought to herself.

To be continued....