The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnosis in the Snow

Copyright © 2003 N—Why Inc.

Disclaimer: Do not read if under the age of 18 as this story contains some adult situations.

A green Saturn pulled into the parking lot of the Alpine Grove Ski Resort. A young, beautiful red-headed girl got out. She rubbed her hands in the cold and put on her gloves and teal stocking cap. She went to her trunk and pulled out a snowboard which had a big white polar bear painted on it, the rest was red.

She went into the ski lodge and sitting in the main warming area near the fire were the people she was looking for.

One guy walked up to her and high fived her. “Wazzup Kiera? Are you stoked about the boarding session today?”

“As much as you are Steve.” She said. Kiera greeted two other people in her snow boarding group. They had named themselves the Pose’.

“God that is disgusting.” Kiera said looking at two people on the couch making out and oblivious to other people around them.

“Dude that’s Mark.” Steve said.

“Did you just call me dude?”

Mark was the unofficial ‘leader’ of the Pose’ and Kiera was in love with him but was distraught seeing him with his new girlfriend.

“So is that Mark’s new girlfriend?” Kiera asked

“Ya.”

“So is she into snowboarding.”

“She claims to be, but she’s a total poser. Every time I ask her to show us what she’s got she’s like ‘I don’t have to prove anything to you. Isn’t that right Marky Warky’”

“Marky Warky.” Kiera said sarcastically and making gagging noises.

By that time Mark and his new girlfriend Dianne were done making out and had come over. “Well looks like we’re all together let’s hit the slopes.”

The Pose’ went out to their ‘secret’ area of the mountain.

“Okay who want’s to go first?” Steve asked.

“Why not let the little Grommet go first?” Dianne said. (author’s note Grommet- snowboard lingo for small, young snowboarder)

“Hey I’m not young young I’m 21” Kiera said

“Okay but I must admit you are a midget.”

The rest of the pose had to restrain Kiera from beating the crap out of Dianne.

“Just go shorty. Everyone knows you’re a novice anyways so go do your small time stuff or even wipe out for our amusement.”

“Hey I’ve improved a lot.”

“How you’ve only been a member of the Pose’ one year and you sucked.” Mark said.

“Ya I saw the video tapes you couldn’t suck more on the suckingest day of your life if you had an electrified sucking machine.” Dianne said throwing in her two cents worth of insults.

Steve pulled Kiera away “That bitch I’ll kill her. And what the hell has gotten into Mark he’s always so supportive and never insults anyone.”

“We all seem to agree that Dianne’s personality is rubbing off on him.” Steve said.

“Well I’ll show them.”

Kiera got on her board while the rest of the Pose’s waited to watch at the bottom of the hill.

She kicked off and gained speed before jumping off the ramp.

“Dude she got some phat air going off the ramp.” Steve commented.

Kiera spun around twice and did a back flip before bending backwards and grabbing the back of her board. Seconds before she hit the ground she righted herself and landed expertly.

At the bottom she was met with praise from her fellow Pose’ members.

“Dude that was awesome.” Steve said.

“Did you just call me dude? Again?”

The only ones who weren’t awed by Kiera’s run were Mark and Dianne.

“How the hell did you get so good. And don’t say practice you had no time to practice this is the first big snow of the year.” Mark said.

“Well I know you said not to say it but... practice.” Kiera said.

“Hey bitch he told you not to say that .” Dianne said.

“I’m okay with being a bitch just so long as I’m not an evil sadistic psycho bitch like you.”

“Hey don’t call her an evil sadistic psycho bitch.” Mark said.

Steve suddenly ran in front of them. “Whoa whoa break it up. Nobody’s a bitch. Because Webster’s defines bitch as. (noun) A female of the dog family. So by definition your insults make no sense because you are females of the human family.”

“Steve since when do you start quoting the dictionary?” Mark asked.

“Since you bet me 500 dollars I could read it cover to cover five times in a month over the summer. Speaking of which where is the vast quantity of currency you need to supply to me?”

“Forget that I wanna know how Little Miss Sucky can go from zero to hero in so little time. And don’t say practice.”

“Stop repeating yourself. Good God Mark what’s gotten into you usually you don’t insult people and you don’t question how people got so good you just enjoy it.”

“Don’t worry about him. Tell us or he’ll banish you from the Pose’ won’t you Marky Warky?” Dianne said.

Everyone groaned at the sound of Marky Warky

“Fine if it’ll make you and Marky Warky happy I’ll tell you my tale.” Kiera said, “Long story short I spent the summer with my Uncle in Alaska there’s snow up there in July. I practiced a lot. His neighbor was an old snowboarding instructor too and helped me out as well. There happy.”

“I’m happy.” Steve said.

“Shut up Steve.” Mark said.

Steve went next. He hit the ramp but didn’t have very good control and began spinning his arms wildly.

“Hey look at the Hucker rolling down the windows.” Mark said.

“Have some compassion Mark he’s going to bail.” Kiera said.

Steve wiped-out landing squarely on his back.

Mark and Dianne bursted out laughing.

Kiera and a few others ran for the ski patrol. Upon examination by the ski lodge medical staff it was determined nothing was broken but Steve was going to be real sore.

“One of you should stay with him tonight in case he takes a turn for the worse.”

“Mark why don’t you do it. I’ve always stayed with you after you wipe out.” Steve said through grunts of pain.

“Nahhh I’ve got plans with Dianne tonight.”

“Dude you’re my best friend. And best friends stay with best friends when they have debilitating injuries.”

“Well he’s my best friend now. Aren’t you Marky Warky.” Dianne said kissing Mark passionately.

“For crying out loud get a room.” Kiera said, “I’ll stay with you Steve.”

That night Kiera and Steve sat in one of the rental cabins on the resort grounds.

“I can’t believed Mark ditched me for her. What’s she got that I don’t” Steve said.

“Really big boobs.” Kiera said, “How you holding up?”

“Horrible I still hurt like crazy and I can’t take any more pain killers for an hour.”

Kiera reached into the pocket of the hooded sweat shirt she was wearing and got out a pocket watch. “You know while in Alaska I learned a lot of interesting things besides how to snow board good.”

“Like what?”

“Like hypnosis.”

“You mean that you’re getting sleepy and act like a chicken stuff”

“That’s for stage shows. It also has several beneficial qualities like pain relief. Which I can bring you. So how about it do you want to be hypnotized?”

“I’ll try anything right now.” Steve said.

Kiera thought for a moment about what say during the induction and then began to swing the pocket watch back and forth.

“Watch the watch Steve. Watch it sparkle from the flames from the fireplace. Let all of your attention just be on the watch. Feeling so relaxed by my voice and by the watch. You feel so good. Safe. Warm Relaxed. It’s like being in your own hypnotic cocoon. Letting all the pain flow out of you like a river, as you continue to relax for me. Relaxing even more as you begin to feel very tired. So very tired and sleepy. Sleepy sleepy. Wanting nothing more then to sleep. Waiting for me to give the command for you to fall asleep. Sleep.”

Steve drifted of into a deep hypnotized slumber.

“How do you feel Steve?”

“Wonderful.” He said in a monotone.

“Is the pain gone?”

“Yes.”

“Good now just sleep some more for me.”

While Steve laid on the couch in a deep hypnotized sleep Kiera was making a plan. ‘Okay the test was successful. I can hypnotize people. Now if there was a way I could use hypnosis so Mark could see Dianne for the evil bitch she really is.’

The next morning Kiera said, “Okay Steve when I snap my fingers you will wake up feeling refreshed and still pain free.” She snapped her fingers.

“Whoa. My head feels weird. Hey that was great thanks Kiera. Go back to Alaska again next summer and bring back more cool skills.”

“You’re welcome and I’ll be sure to check out hot coal walking.”

“Awesome.”

After Steve’s accident everbody in the Pose’ took the day off. Kiera spent her day putting her plan into action. She entered the office of Melvill Stubbs the Ski Slope Saftey Crew’s president. The S.S.S.C. were basically the hall monitors of the slopes and Melville was the typical hall monitor nerd.

“Hi Melville, remember me?” Kiera asked.

“Yes I do you gave me a swirly every single day our freshman year. But don’t worry I don’t hold grudges. I... just... keeep... the.. anger... built up inside up me like a presure coooker. AAAAURGH!” Melville threw the snow globe, he had on his desk at Kiera’s head. She dodged it.

“Whoa Melville I’m sorry about the past. You really need to calm down an relax.” Kiera pulled out the pocket watch. “You can calm down by watching my watch.”

“Huh.” Melville said his attention suddenly being caught by the watch.

“Yes Melville watch my watch. Watch it and relax. Relax. I’m really sorry for all the suffering I caused you. Relax. I did it because you were kinda a nerd back then. Relax and watch the watch more. Let everything fade away. You’re not a nerd now are you Melville?”

“Noooo...” He said with his gaze locked on the watch.

“Good, because I don’t include nerds in my plans. Feeling so sleepy and tired. Falling into deep hypnosis for me on the count of three. 1....2...3..”

Melville slumpped over on his desk.

“Okay Melville you are deeply hypnotized and must obey me. I’m going to clap my hands and you will wake up with no memory of being hypnotized. However when ever I say to you “You’re the coolest person alive” you will fall immediatly back into trance and obey any and all of my commands.”

Kiera clapped her hands and left while Melville shook off the effects of being hypnotized.

Later that evening Steve was able walk around and Kiera was chatting with him and the other Pose’ members. Mark and Dianne came back, Mark was carrying about half a dozen bags from various stores at the mall and Dianne was holding a very small one.

“Thanks for letting me use your Master and Visa cards Marky Warky.” Dianne said.

Everyone else groaned.

Steve turned to Kiera, “Dude first she’s turning him evil now she’s bleeding him dry. This has to stop.”

“I know. And stop calling me dude.”

Later that evening after much begging and pleading the guys got Mark away from Dianne and into the bar for some binge drinking.

Kiera saw Dianne out on the lodge balcony star gazing.

“Hello Dianne.”

“Huh. Oh it’s you.... My aren’t the stars beautiful.”

“Wow you actually spoke to me without insulting me.” Kiera said reaching into her sweat shirt’s pocket.

“Yes the stars are beautiful, but then again so is my pocket watch.” Kiera said letting it dangle in front of Dianne’s eyes. “In fact I think it’s even more beautiful as you watch it swing back and forth. Captivating you. Grabbing you attention and keeping. Just follow the swinging watch. You feel yourself begining to relax. Just relax. Nothing else in your life matters but me and the watch. Nothing, not the stars, not your family, not even Marky Warky, just me and the watch. Feeling so relaxed. So tired. Your eyelids are begining to grow heavy. Very very heavy. So heavy you can barely keep them open. So sleepy. Eyes so heavy. Now close your eyes and become hypnotized Dianne.”

Dianne’s eyes locked shut as she fell into a deep hypnotized trance.

“Now then Dianne, Mark seems to be blind to how evil you really are so you are going to show him first hand by breaking his heart. I don’t know how yet but, whenever I snap my fingers you will immediatly go into a trancelike state and do whatever I tell you. Do you understand.”

“Yes Kiera.” Dianne said in a monotone.

“Good now on the count of three you will wake up and forget about me and being hypnotized you will just go back to star gazing. 1...2... waking up... 3.”

Dianne woke up and went back to star gazing as Kiera went back into the lodge.

The next day they were out snowboarding again. Steve sat out. After an hour Kiera decided to see how well the hypnosis had taken hold of Dianne’s mind. She snapped her fingers a few times and shouted “Hey Dianne show us what you’ve got.”

“Of course Kiera. Anything for you.” Dianne said.

Mark walked up to Dianne, “Wait Dianne you don’t have to prove anything to her if you don’t want to.”

“Oh but I want to Marky Warky.”

Dianne positioned herself and kicked off. She started off at an angle and missed the ramp completly and contiued at an angle into the trees.

Kiera and the rest of the Pose’ laughed while Mark ran to her.

The rest of the day was uneventful but the evening was bound to be exciting.

Kiera first went to Melville’s office. “Hey Melville you’re the coolest person alive.”

Melville slipped back under Kiera’s control.

“Follow me.”

The two walked over to the cabin where Dianne and Mark were staying. Mark had gone into town for a little bit. Kiera knocked on the door. Dianne opened it and Kiera immediatly snapped her fingers.

“Okay Dianne I want you to write Mark and tell him to meet you at the old pool hall.”

“Okay Kiera.” She said in a hypnotized monotone.

Dianne did as she was told. “Now follow me.” Kiera led her two entranced minions too the old pool hall. Which was more of a storage shed with a pool table in it. It was rarely if ever used.

20 minutes later Mark arrived back at the cabin and read the note. He entered the shed to a big suprise.

On the pool table compleletly naked Dianne and Melville were having passionate sex. Dianne was screaming in pleasure.

“Holy Hell! What’s going on here?” Mark said, but the two merly ignored him.

In the end Mark had to drag Dianne away from Melville with Melville insisting that he give her back. And from the shadows Kiera silently laughed at the whole scene.

The next morning the two hypnotized lovers awoke with no memory of the previous night just like Kiera had instructed them to.

In the cabin Mark said, “What the hell were you doing last night?”

“What are you talking about.”

“Having sex on the pool table with that loser Melville.”

“I don’t remember anything from last night Mark. And stop yelling my head hurts.”

“Hey maybe you were really drunk or stoned. Maybe that’s why you don’t remember.”

“Maybe. I’m sorry for what I did Marky Warky.”

“I forgive you.”

Kiera was waiting in anticipation in the lodge for the big break up when Mark and Dianne both entered.

“Hi guys how’s it going in loveland?” She said.

“Well we ran into some rocky territory last night but everythings peachy-keen right now. Isn’t that right Dianne?”

“Yes it is Marky Warky.”

“Good God Dianne that pet name you have is worse then nails on a chalk board.”

“Hey Kiera we need to talk.. In private.” Mark said.

“Good.” Kiera said reaching into her pocket.

In Mark’s cabin Mark had just finished yelling about how why can’t Kiera just accept his love for Dianne.

“Because I can’t see what you see in her.” Kiera pulled out her watch. “But maybe I can find out the answer to this riddle and solve this problem at the same time.” She started to swing it back and forth in front of his eyes, “Watch the watch Mark. Watch it go back and forth. Back and forth. Your gaze is locked onto its irresistable swining motion. Relaxing for me. So relaxed. So tired. In fact by the time I count backwards from 5 to zero you will be so tired you will fall asleep. Your mind will still be awake and your eyes will still focused on the watch but your body will be asleep. 5... Muscles becoming loose and relaxed. 4... all tension leaving your body... 3... Each breath relaxes you more and more...2... Each swinging of the watch makes you sleepier and sleepier..1...Your arms and legs are like heavy stones, you couldn’t move them even if you tried. zero... Body so tired and relaxed yet eyes still opened and locked on the watch.”

Kiera could see how relaxed Mark’s body was and he seemed to be sinking into the couch, but his eyes were still open and watching the watch.

“Now the time has come to put your mind to sleep Mark. While still focusing on the watch I want you to imagine a beautiful staircase of five steps and as I count down from five to zero you will decend these steps and at the bottom your mind and body will be asleep and deeply hypnotized. 5... Still focusing on the watch....4... Feeling your free will leaving you. 3... Feeling all thoughts leaving your mind... 2.. My thoughts are now your thoughts... 1... Your eyelids are now so heavy you are having trouble keeping them open. Your mind is so empty and tired. Your eyeylids are so heavy you want only to sleep... Zero.... Now sleep for me.”

Marks eyes closed.

Kiera put her watch back in her pocket, “Now Mark can you hear me?”

“Yes Kiera.”

“Good, Now you are deeply hypnotized and it feels wonderful, and in order for this wonderful feeling to continue you must do as I say. Do you understand?"”

“Yes Kiera.”

“Excellent. Now tell me what do you see in that evil bitch Dianne.”

“I see good grades in my future.”

“Huh. Please elaborate for me.”

“She’s the daughter of my college president. And if she’s happy, he’s happy, and if he’s happy, I get good grades.”

“But do you actually like her?”

“No. And if she calls me Marky Warky one more time I’ll scream.”

“Me too, but you seem to like each other so much. Her personality is rubbing off on you. You’re usually such a nice person, what happened.”

“That’s just my way of venting my rage towards this sham relationship.”

“Well if you aren’t happy break up with her. Happiness is more important then grades. Why don’t you fall in love with someone who truly cares about you. Like me. Yes in fact I want you to break up with Dianne and fall in love with me.”

“Yes Kiera.”

“Now when I snap my fingers you will wake up with no memory of being hypnotized but my commands will remain.”

Kiera snapped her fingers and Mark woke up.

The two walked back to the lodge.

“Well did you set her straight Marky Warky?”

Mark screamed just like he said he would, “Stop saying that, you bitch.”

“Hey my father won’t like you calling his little princess that.”

“I don’t care what your father thinks, we’re through. In fact I’m going to do something I should have done a long time ago.”

Mark walked over to Kiera and gave a 30 second French-kiss.

When they were done, Kiera gasped for breath and shouted, “Woo hoo!”

Dianne left in a huff.

Epilogue:

Kiera and Mark have become the hottest couple on the mountain. Kiera hypnotized Mark to do better in school now that his Key to Success was gone.

Dianne is now spending her time trying to get a new boyfriend, but no one really wants to date a bitch like her anyways.

The End