The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hypno-Domme Next Door

The Natural Order of Things

Christie woke Michelle and Kenny up early that morning, and led them to Kenny’s side of the wall, into his neatly-arranged bedroom. After insuring that the two of them would mess up the sheets when they woke up for real, she went back to her bedroom to get some more sleep. Sharon was waiting for her, hypnotically primed. Her thrall lit a fresh, long Capri 120, taking a long, slow draw punctuated with a picture-perfect, extended french-inhale. Christie quickly stripped and climbed into bed to watch one of her favorite fantasies play in front of her while she masturbated. Her release was quick, leaving her with barely enough energy and consciousness to send Sharon into the depths of sleep next to her.

After a late breakfast and a luxurious, attended bath, Christie sat at her kitchen table plotting some more. There was still more on her agenda for Kenny; he was such an excellent subject, and Michelle had left him completely vulnerable to manipulation from several directions. She wanted a male slave of her own for a while. The sex part of it wasn’t that important—after all, Christie had Sharon for that—but the submission at a drop of a phrase... She had to take a deep breath. The idea alone made her tingle. Christie didn’t need him enslaved 24/7, unlike Marie and Jamie. Besides, there was Michelle to consider.

Michelle and Kenny were out, doing something together. Normal activities were good; it would help to keep Kenny unaware that Christie had control, and they would help to tighten the bond between him and Michelle. This evening would be spent preparing Michelle to accept the reins of power that Christie held, and teaching her how to use them as she saw fit. Her roommate was submissive; not quite in the context of a sexual relationship, although anyone skilled enough with mental manipulation could cause Michelle to express that trait in one—Christie certainly had. However, Christie had worked on making Michelle more assertive when it came to matters of sex and romance. One of the few things that Christie did not know about her friend was exactly what happened between Michelle and her first boyfriend in college, Howie. She hadn’t pried very much, either. Michelle had been tight-lipped and obviously somewhat traumatized by the experience at the time. Out of curiosity, Christie had tried to find out under hypnosis shortly after Michelle had moved in with her, but when it became obvious that it was still traumatic for Michelle after nearly ten years, Christie had let the matter drop. This situation was something she’d do for a patient by explicit request, with his/her full consent, not to an unwitting slave.

Michelle came home around four o’clock, cheerful and happy, and just glowing with the aura of someone who is truly smitten. Christie reflected for a moment on how cute it was, and that Michelle deserved this happiness. But only for a moment. As Michelle plopped onto the sofa to tell her roommate all about the wonderful afternoon she’d spent with Kenny, Christie said, “Michelle’s magical mystery tour.” All the animation and energy drained from Michelle in seconds, and she melted into the sofa, eyes staring blankly into space. “Very good, Michelle. Now you will obey your Mistress and answer all of her questions as you have been taught.”

“Yes... obey... my mistress,” Michelle cooed.

“What time are you supposed to go out with him tonight?”

“Seven, Mistress. He will come over here, and we will leave.”

Three hours. Enough time to set things up for the evening. “You like Kenny a lot, don’t you, slave?”

“Oh! Yes, Mistress! I like him a whole lot!”

“Would you like to make sure that he will be for you and no one else, my slave?”

“Could you? Would you? Please, Mistress! Please!!!” Even in trance, it was evident that Michelle wanted Kenny more than anything in the world.

“Then relax, and obey me. Relax and obey me, and I will teach you how to keep Kenny. Relax, Michelle... Relax and obey your mistress,” Christie evenly said, watching Michelle become quiet and focus on her. “First,” she resumed, “you must understand that he belongs to you, and he must always please you.” Michelle began to stutter and say something, but Christie silenced her with, “Silence, slave. Listen to your mistress and obey... obey... you must obey me, Michelle, and I will grant you your heart’s desire. You must control his desires, and teach him how to please you. You must teach him how he will respond to you. He must learn that your pleasure is paramount. You are to be his mistress, and he will obey you. I will show you how to control him so that you will become his mistress.”

Michelle stirred, showing signs of discomfort, but remained in trance as Christie continued, “You will not harm him to accomplish this. You will give him what he wants, and in turn, achieve what you desire most. But he must be trained to accept you as his mistress. I know how you can do this, and I will teach you so you can get what you want the most. What is it you want, Michelle?”

“I want... Kenny,” she mumbled.

“I can show you how to have him any way you want him. I can show you how to use the power within you to make your dreams come true. You have the power, Michelle, but you must learn how to use it. You’ve always had the power... always been sexy, able to make men pursue you... you’ve refused it... ignored it for all this time. And now, you must embrace it to get what you truly want. It is the only way, Michelle. Listen to your mistress, trust your mistress. If you use your power, Kenny will be yours. He will live to please you, to serve you, because that is what he wants more than anything else in the world. He will desire you; he will desire to feel your power, he will obey you as you obey me, because you will give him what he craves.” All of this was going directly into Michelle’s subconscious, feeding on her insecurity about men, and her desire to be with Kenny. The trance state only facilitated absorption of Christie’s words. Michelle’s lips moved. “What is that?”

“Don’ wan’... be... dominatrix,” Michelle sleepily complained. “Love... Kenny.”

She was working hard to maintain her present mindset fighting against Christie’s indoctrination. Yes, if she continued on her current course, things would likely work out for her and Kenny, but Christie’s method was a sure thing. Besides, this way, Christie would get what she wanted, too. “Yes, you love him, and you want him. He wants you, too. But you must make him understand how much you want him. He’s begging you, every time you go out... every time you talk, every time you hold hands. Time to close the deal. Christie whispered, “Any woman can give him sex, Michelle. You must give him the definition he needs. Use your power, and he will be yours—forever.”

“Forrr-evvv-rrrrr?” Although slurred, the note of high interest was unmistakable. Michelle was worried that something wouldn’t go right, and that another woman could take Kenny away. Christie just had to reinforce that her way was foolproof.

“Yes, Michelle. Forever. Let your mistress show you the power you have over him. Let me teach you how to use it, and Kenny will be yours forever,” Christie reaffirmed. “Will you allow your mistress to teach you how to use your power?”

The response was immediate. “Yes,” Michelle said.

“Will you use your power to make Kenny yours forever? Will you accept being his mistress?” Again, Michelle agreed, with a hint of hesitation. “Remember,” Christie reminded Michelle’s subconscious, “he will be yours forever, hungering only to please you. He wants to feel your power, Michelle. Will you give it to him?”

“Yes... I will,” Michelle sighed, with a smile on her face.

“Imagine what you can do with this power. Let your mind bring forth your fantasies... Your desires... he will be a willing partner to your innermost fantasies and desires,” Christie seductively intoned into Michelle’s ear. “Yes, can you see it in your mind’s eye? Do you feel the echoes resonate through your body? I am your mistress, and if you obey me, these things which you feel and see will be real.” Michelle was becoming a little agitated again, but this was a good agitation. Her fantasies were starting to gain steam. “You may touch yourself, Michelle,” Christie encouraged. “Imagine as good as your hands feel... imagine how it would feel if it were his hands, his lips... his tongue... his cock... all at your command... and all that he wants to do... is to please you... to make your fantasies real... Forever.” Michelle came, her fantasy so clear in her mind, without consciousness to blur any detail, any sensation. Christie watched in silence, a little turned on, but firmly focused on her goal.

She started to stroke Michelle’s body when her roommate’s orgasm subsided. “In exchange, Michelle, your mistress desires something from you... As you remember how good the fantasy felt, imagine the feeling of reality... and if you want to learn, your mistress will teach you, at a small cost... because you serve and obey me, and I am your mistress, you will be happy to learn and pay the cost your mistress asks of you... remember the fantasy, Michelle. Remember that you are relaxed and obey me. Remember that I will teach you how to use your power... and obey me.”

“Y’ssss... obey you...”

“You will teach Kenny that you are his mistress, and that I am your mistress. I will be Kenny’s Goddess. You are bound to obey me when you are relaxed, and you serve me.”

“Serve... you... must obey...”

“You will teach him that I am his Goddess. He serves you, and you serve me.”

“Teach... you are... his... Goddess. Serve me... serve you...”

Christie repeated this over and over, reinforcing her control over Michelle, reinforcing the hierarchy she wanted with Michelle’s control of Kenny. Michelle repeated it each time, a smile forming after about fifteen minutes. The image of Kenny serving her, and no other woman being able to take him away from her held a great deal of appeal for her. Satisfied that Michelle had been sufficiently primed, Christie put her back into deep, submissive, hypnotic slumber. “Now, Michelle, it is time for you to learn from your mistress.”

“Yes... Learn... Mistress... Obey,” Michelle quietly babbled.

“The first thing is that you must never allow Kenny to do anything that you do not approve of. He will exist to serve you, not the other way around. You must neverallow him to...” Christie paused, fighting her distaste for the image in her mind, “...ejaculate on your face. That is demeaning, and beneath you as his mistress. You must never allow him to masturbate between your breasts. You are his mistress, not a sex object. You hold the keys to his desires, not just your body. Do you understand?”

After a short pause, Michelle whispered, “Y-y-yes... I... understand. Mistress.” Christie questioned her about the cause of her reluctant answer. Evidently, Michelle’s college boyfriend had been a big fan of tit-fucking, and Michelle had so been brainwashed into enjoying it. Christie asked her if she’d let Kenny do that. “No, Mistress. He has not asked. I don’t think he’s thought of it yet.”

That was fortunate. Michelle wouldn’t be reduced to a living, breathing sex doll with Kenny because she thought that she liked it. “Michelle, listen to your mistress. Kenny does not care about tit-fucking. He does not like it. You will never ask him to do it. As time passes with Kenny, you will forget about Howie, forget all the things he told you, all the things he made you do. That was the old Michelle. Your mistress is teaching the new Michelle, Kenny’s mistress, the woman of his most fevered dreams. You will be Kenny’s mistress, the woman of his dreams.” A soft smile lit her roommate’s face while Christie continued to reinforce Kenny’s role in Michelle’s life. Satisfied that Michelle was now liberated from the traditionally male-oriented view of sex, Christie resumed her seductive lesson. Christie’s list of sexual taboos wasn’t absolute; when she found out that Michelle actually liked the taste of Kenny’s cum (ugh!), she grudgingly allowed Michelle that indulgence. Kenny hadn’t asked her to, and after some probing, Christie determined that it was something her roommate wanted to do with him. Since the ultimate goal was to modify Michelle as little as possible in Kenny’s eyes, she had to keep some established behaviors.

“And now, Michelle, I will teach you how to seduce Kenny, how to bring him under your power, how become so sexy to him that he will want no other woman. Would you like that?”

“Yes, Mistress!” No hesitation, even a hint of excitement. Michelle was ready.

“First, you must become more familiar with using a cigarette holder; Kenny will respond to you—” Michelle instantly became agitated again, and this time, it was discomfort. There was something about cigarette holders that Michelle did not like. After sending her back into a deeply relaxed state, Christie asked, “Remaining relaxed and calm, you will answer me truthfully and completely. Why does the thought of using a cigarette holder bother you, Michelle?”

The answer was instantaneous. “Seems... pretentious. I look... silly. Stupid.”

Christie hadn’t thought of that, but then again, she’d learned early in college, at a time when she was open to new experiences. And she was taught by a guy who had probably watched every holder scene in the movies. Jamie had taught her how to use one, and more importantly, how to be seductive with one. Add to that her BDSM experiences, with the holder as a symbol of power to which men and women reacted, and Christie had never had a problem with using one. Michelle had never seen herself with one, either. It made her look gorgeous, elegant, and sexy. It had certainly made Christie look twice, and Kenny was completely lost. “Michelle... you will listen and obey your mistress now. I want you to look into your memory. Can you see the last time your mistress commanded you to smoke with a holder? You obeyed your mistress and pleased her. Can you remember?”

“Yes.”

“Do you remember Kenny?”

“Yes.”

“What was he doing?”

“He was... watching. Watching me smoke.”

“Was he clothed, saying or doing anything?”

“He was... looking at me... like... like...he was excited.”

“He was excited, Michelle, do you remember his cock?”

“Y-yes,” Michelle hesitated. “I remember seeing it grow and grow and grooooowwww...” Christie watched the flush blossom.

“That’s because he was watching you. He was thinking how sexy you are when you use a holder.” Michelle blushed and smiled. “It excites Kenny to watch you smoke with a holder. You look very sexy when you use a holder.”

“N-n-no... no holder,” Michelle feebly protested.

“Kenny thinks you’re extra-sexy when you use a holder. It’s one of the things that will make him yours. Your mistress knows a secret about Kenny and women who smoke with cigarette holders. Something that it does to him. I will tell you, if you will agree to let your mistress borrow him from time to time. This secret could make him completely yours, my slave. Yours forever, and I know exactly what it would take. Do you want to learn from your mistress? Are you willing to loan him to your mistress, his Goddess so that I might take my pleasure of him, and teach you more?”

“Ohhh... yesss... Yes, Mistress. Teach me,” Michelle purred excitedly.

Christie checked the time. Five p.m. Two hours before Kenny was due to pick Michelle up for another evening out. Everything was right on schedule. “Then this is how you will embody his desires, he will want no other woman, and you will gain control of him so that he will not leave you for another...”

Kenny came over a little after seven. Sharon met him at the door while Christie was upstairs with Michelle, preparing for his ultimate submission. “Ohmigod he’s here,” Michelle fretted, nervously trying to perfect her appearance. Christie stifled a laugh—it was sort of cute to see her friend so flustered, and spending so much time primping for her soon-to-be-slave. When you get finished with him, he’ll adore you in a bathrobe and fuzzy slippers, she thought. Michelle continued to worry aloud. “Are my pearls straight? I hope he likes the way I look tonight. Oh, Christie, I like him so much... Do you really think that the stuff you told me will work? I mean, I still feel kinda dumb with the cigarette holder. Do I have to go out in public with it?”

Christie whispered something into her friend’s ear, and Michelle calmed instantly, her eyes glazed, staring blankly ahead at the mirror. Christie smiled. “Yes, Michelle. He will adore you tonight. If you do the things I told you, and Kenny will be yours forever. Do you understand?”

“Yes... I understand... and obey... my mistress. Kenny will be mine forever,” Michelle sighed happily.

“When I count to three, you will be confident in your attractiveness to him. You will be determined to carry out the plan we have worked on, and you will succeed,” Christie resumed. “When he is yours, he will be mine as well. You will obey your mistress, and he will obey his Goddess. You don’t mind sharing Kenny with your mistress, do you, slave Michelle?”

“No... don’t mind... sharing... with Mistress. Must obey... my mistress.”

“When you awaken, you will be very sexy and attractive. You will have no memory of having been hypnotized tonight. You will have asked me about smoking in a sexy way because you noticed that it excited Kenny, and you thought that it might make him more attracted to you. I did not tell you about what smoking does to him. It was your own idea.”

“My own... idea... not hypnotized,” Michelle weakly echoed. By now, Kenny was probably getting impatient. It was time for Michelle to awaken, and take the first steps on her journey to the new Michelle. Kenny was going to be so lucky; he would have a mistress he adored, and on who adored him equally, and a Goddess to receive their shared devotion. Pleasure was going to be the key to their relationship, not pain. She brought her roommate out of trance. “Well,” Michelle sighed, “let’s go downstairs. I hope he’s going to be as interested as we think he is.” Christie suggested that she leave first, allowing Michelle a solo entrance. “Thanks for everything, Christie,” Michelle said, hugging her friend. “You’re right. I do look good, and if Kenny doesn’t like this...” Michelle grinned with a hint of predatory excitement.

Christie came down the steps and greeted Kenny with a smile, “Hi Kenny. Michelle’s just finishing her primping. She wants to look good for you, so she’ll be down in a minute or two.” You have no idea how good she looks. She’s a walking wet dream of yours.

“Thanks, Christie. We were just going to go to a jazz club, so there’s no real rush. It’s not like we have dinner reservations or anything tonight. I wanted to go someplace quiet, where we could talk in between dances. She said she likes to dance.”

Christie nodded. “Yes, she does. So, do you like to dance, too?” Kenny said yes, but before the conversation could continue, Michelle came down the steps in her sexy black dress. He stared appreciatively.

“Hi Kenny,” Michelle quietly smiled. “Is this OK for tonight?” He nodded eagerly in response. She walked over to him and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek, turning him red. “Can I have a cigarette before we leave?” Of course he agreed to that. Christie watched the forming dynamic with great interest. He really would do anything to see Michelle smoke; she knew that she and Sharon didn’t exist to him right now. Turning away from him, Michelle smiled at her and opened her purse. She removed the cigarette holder, gaining a smile from Christie in return, and fitted her Virginia Slim menthol 120 into it, keeping Kenny unaware that she was using a holder. Christie lit it for her. “Thanks, Christie,” she exhaled, turning to face him. “Do you like the look?” she mischievously asked.

If Kenny’s lower jaw had fallen any further, it would have separated from his face and hit the floor. The look of amazement, mixed with appreciation and a good deal of lust was exactly what Christie had predicted, and Michelle had hoped for. She stole a glance at her sexy, round pet in black dress and cigarette holder, perfectly posed, waiting for her beau to say something. Christie felt a pulse of heat go through her. Damn, she looks hot! “Michelle... oh... wow... I mean... wow... you look... incredible!” Kenny managed to stutter. Michelle responded by teasingly asking him whether that was incredibly bad or incredibly good. “You look awesome tonight. I love the idea of having you on my arm at the jazz club tonight. You could even bring the holder along. It’s that kind of place.”

“Well,” Michelle coyly responded, “I’m not sure—” She paused to take a long drag. She slowly tilted her head and exhaled slowly, obviously putting on a show. On separate sides of her, Kenny and Christie noticed, and both got a little hotter. “—That I feel comfortable enough to use one of these in public.” He gently protested, saying that she looked really elegant, and beautiful. She smiled, the compliments heating her up, but continued to decline.

Finally, Kenny asked, “Would you at least put it in your purse and bring it along, just in case you... change your mind?” Michelle shot Christie a knowing glance, and got a very subtle nod in return.

“Okay. Maybe, if I don’t look too out-of-place,” she cooed back. Michelle finished her smoke, aware of Kenny’s intense attention, and feeling her insides get gooey. Christie was right. He does like to watch me smoke with the cigarette holder. “Are we ready to go now, Kenny?” He nodded, and they collected themselves and left quickly with brief goodbyes.

Nobody said anything until they heard the car door close outside. Sharon spoke first. “I’ve never seen her act that—sexy.”

Christie pulled out a cigarette, agreed, then said, “Sharon, light my Saratoga.” As she exhaled into her lover’s face and watched Sharon’s eyes close, Christie felt the tingle very strongly as she replayed the image of Michelle as an unhypnotized holder lady. She guided Sharon to the sofa. “Worship me, my pet,” she commanded.

Sharon’s eyes opened, filled with lust, and she knelt in front of Christie. “Yes, Mistress,” she eagerly said, hastily removing her mistress’ pants. Christie sighed loudly, happily, as her slave began to minister to her needs. She needed relief, and it couldn’t wait until Kenny and Michelle returned later that night.

* * *

Christie was awakened by the sounds of passionate lovemaking on the other side of the wall. Whatever Kenny was doing to Michelle, he was doing exceptionally well, judging by the intensity and volume of her cries. I love it when a plan comes together, she thought, as she dressed for seduction and command once again. When the cries stilled, Christie picked up her long holder, and one for Michelle to use. Kenny was defenseless right now, and it was time to press her advantage.

She quietly unlocked Kenny’s front door and headed upstairs to the bedroom, pausing outside the door to light her Saratoga in its twelve-inch black holder. “Good morning, kids!” she said, turning on the light. Both Kenny and Michelle jumped, anger forming instantly on his face, while Michelle covered herself as she sat up in the bed with a look of sheer disbelief.

“What the fuck???!!!” Kenny angrily shouted, jumping out of the bed, but she just stood there, taking a long draw from the holder and extending her arm so that he could see how long it all was. “What... are... you... doing... here?” His approach slowed with his words, and his voice became softer. His eyes were locked on her.

“Do you like my long holder, Kenny? Yes, you do... and you have a memory of a long holder... what women with long holders do to you, Kenny. Do you remember now?” she purred. Kenny had stopped a couple of feet in front of her, mouth open, eyes wide. “Yes, Kenny, I can see that you remember. You remember that and more... You remember my sexy Saratoga,” Christie continued, taking another demonstrative draw and luxurious exhale. Kenny couldn’t take his eyes off her. She loved this part. He was all primed, ready to go into deep hypnotic trance for her. She walked closer to him and dragged again, slowly, smiling as he watched in fascination, finally exhaling in his face. Kenny’s facial expression did not change as his eyes closed. “You must obey me, Kenny. You are submissive because you adore me with my long, sexy Saratoga, and my long cigarette holder.” Christie exhaled at him again for effect. “Kneel and sleep for your Goddess.” He sagged to his knees, head hanging limply.

Michelle was gaping with amazement, having not said a word during this. “Michelle’s magical mystery tour.” She wasn’t going to, either, as she melted onto the bed with a sigh. Christie smiled at her achievement. Time for the last pieces of the puzzle. “Michelle, this is your mistress. You will obey your mistress because she has given you the man of your dreams.”

“Yes... must obey... my mistress,” Michelle haltingly replied.

“Now that you have seen how sexy you can be for Kenny, it is time to claim him as yours. He cannot resist you.” Michelle smiled at that, and Christie resumed, “And to insure this, it is time to make him serve you, and no one else, save for your mistress, as she desires. Her desire is your command, Michelle. If she desires Kenny, you will give him to your mistress, to do as she pleases. You agreed, because your mistress has given him to you, and you alone. You obey because you are enslaved. You will obey your mistress. You agreed to do this for your mistress.”

“Yes... agreed,” Michelle whispered, voice far away. “Anything... to get... Kenny. Must... obey... Mistress.”

“Yes, my slave. Open your eyes, and watch as your mistress gives you a very special present.” Michelle looked at the long, black cigarette holder Christie handed her. “This is the key to Kenny’s service. When you use a long cigarette holder, he will submit to your will, your desires, your every whim. This allows you to control him, as I control you. Think of the things he will do for you when he is your slave, all at your command. He cannot resist a woman with a long cigarette holder; you are the woman he dreams of. The woman he will serve. The woman he will call, ‘Mistress,’ and do her bidding.” Michelle started to flush. “Can you see it? Can you hear him saying, ‘Yes, Mistress,’ as he kneels before you, and lowers his head to the raging fire between them? All of his skill, all of his desire at your beck and call... and all you need is a long cigarette holder.”

Michelle’s hand started for her pussy. “Yes, your mistress says touch yourself, feel the fantasy, all of Kenny’s desire and hunger focused on you, no one else, his body yours to command,” Christie purred, fueling her roommate’s hypnotic visions. “Yes, control him with a long holder... make him serve you... sexually... control him... become his mistress... he will serve you... Control him, Michelle, my slave, control him with a holder. Control him... become his mistress...” She was panting along with Michelle at this point. Her roommate was masturbating freely now, the fantasy Christie had planted in full blossom. “Stop, slave.” Michelle did so, but not without a frustrated peep. Christie smiled evilly, and then began to cajole, “Your mistress will give you a reward soon, but you must obey me first. The man of your dreams... and I have given you the key. If you obey me, I will give him to you.”

“Yes... I must obey... Mistress,” Michelle replied.

Christie snapped her fingers, and quickly said, “Relax here, eyes remaining open, and await my next command.”

Satisfied with this piece, she returned to Kenny. “When you awaken, the first time you see Michelle with a long cigarette holder, you will have an overwhelming urge to kneel before her and call her ‘Mistress.’ You want to do this because Michelle with a long cigarette holder makes you want to serve her every desire, because you love her, and will do anything for her. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” Kenny said. “I understand. Do... anything... for Michelle.”

Christie asked, “When Michelle smokes with a long cigarette holder, it makes you want to do anything she asks, right, Kenny?” He agreed. “You like to watch women smoke with long cigarette holders. You would do anything to watch women smoke with long cigarette holders.” Another agreement. “This makes you submissive with Michelle, but you love her and you want to do these things, right?” Of course he did. “Then you are submissive to the long cigarette holder, Kenny. You are submissive to me, and submissive to Michelle when we use long cigarette holders. You are submissive to the long cigarette holder. Would you be submissive to Sharon, serve her sexual desire and hunger if she used a long holder for you?”

“Y-Y-Y-Yes,” he stuttered. His fetish and his physical attraction to Sharon combined to override his weakened judgment.

“Then you are submissive to the long cigarette holder... it is your fantasy, your desire, and you will be submissive for it,” Christie summarized for him. He was ready now. She turned to her hypnotized roommate. “Michelle, it’s time for Kenny to take his position as your slave, and you may then have him see to your pleasure. Your mistress has prepared all of this for you, and she has only asked one thing in return. Are you ready?”

“Yes... Mistress,” Michelle stated with certainty.

“Then prepare to take control of Kenny, remaining in your comfortable hypnotic trance. You are aware of everything that is happening, but the only thing you want to do is to enslave Kenny as I have taught you. You will enslave Kenny forever.” Everything was set up and ready to go. “Now, Michelle.” Her entranced roommate stood up, still naked, and put one of her Virginia Slims 120’s into the long holder that Christie had put in her hand. She lit it, and walked over to Kenny.

Christie woke Kenny up, and he immediately focused on Michelle. “That’s right Kenny, Michelle is smoking with a long holder. You like to watch Michelle smoke, and now she’s doing it with a long holder. I have made her do this, which makes you submissive to her, but this is Michelle, and you are happy to be submissive to Michelle with the long holder, isn’t that right, Kenny?”

“Yes... I love... Michelle...” he panted.

“You are submissive to Michelle, Kenny,” Christie stressed. “You are submissive to her because she smokes with a long cigarette holder. You want to see her smoke with a long holder. You want to be submissive to her. You will do anything to see her smoke with a long cigarette holder.” Christie kept repeating this in Kenny’s ear until Michelle finished her cigarette. The circular logic would help him accept his submission; after all, he wanted to see Michelle smoke with a long cigarette holder, and long cigarette holders made him submissive. Therefore, he wanted to be submissive to Michelle.

Christie made Michelle light another cigarette almost immediately. Kenny was hard now, and she wanted to keep him aroused and addled. “You see, Michelle obeys me, Kenny. And you are now submissive to her, as she is to me.”

“Yes... submissive,” he gasped.

“Her will is your command, and my will is her command. You will obey me, as well. Michelle is your mistress. I am Michelle’s mistress, and that makes me your goddess,” Christie panted softly. This whole thing was making her hot. She lit a Saratoga and said the magic words, exhaling into Kenny’s face. He collapsed on the floor. “Now Kenny, you are watching Michelle smoke in the movie in your mind... She’s smoking just like she does in real life, just the way you love to see her. Can you see Michelle smoking for you?”

“Yes...”

“She’s smoking with a cigarette holder... she’s smoking a More in a long cigarette holder for you,” Christie breathed in his ear, continuing to weave her spell. “Can you see that? How does it make you feel?”

“I’m so... horny... for her... I... I... I feel... submissive. Want to please her... so she’ll smoke with the long holder for me...”

“Yes, Kenny, and I am commanding her now in the movie. I am her mistress, Kenny. You are her slave. You remember my voice, and my scent and my commands now, don’t you. In your submission, in your deepest, most sexual fantasies... Who am I to you? I am her mistress. You are her slave, so happily her slave because she excites you so much... Who am I, Kenny? My voice, my command of her, and my command of you if I desire. Who am I, Kenny?”

“My Goddess,” he sighed, cock fully erect, even in his trance.

“Yes, Kenny. Michelle is your mistress. You will serve her at her command because she smokes with a long cigarette holder, and long cigarette holders make you submissive, they make you want to serve, and you want to watch your mistress smoke with a long holder and that means that you want to serve her. I am your goddess, Kenny. I know these things,” she whispered directly into his subconscious. “Serve your mistress, and you serve me. You will serve your mistress, and by extension, you will serve your...”

“Goddess,” he sighed happily.

“Once more, Kenny, tell me whom you will serve, and when you utter my name, you will cum harder, better than you ever have in your entire life. Who is your Mistress?”

“Michelle... is... my mistress,” he breathed, cock bobbing constantly.

“And you will do what for her?” Christie pressed.

“I will serve... my mistress... Michelle,” he replied, panting.

Kenny was ready to cum for her, as commanded. Christie saw no reason to be cruel. “And whom do you desire to serve above all?”

“I serve... you... My GoddessURRRRRGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!” Kenny’s body jerked as he shot onto the carpet. And shot again. And again. Christie was impressed by his stamina. Michelle had a full-blown stud in her clutches. He finally stopped ejaculating, but shivered uncontrollably, groaning and moaning, all the while gasping for breath as his hypnotically-induced orgasm continued. After a bit, Christie grew concerned, and ended his orgasm with gentle, soothing words. He lay still next to her.

“Who am I, Kenny?” Christie whispered.

“You are my Goddess,” he happily sighed.

“Sleep deeply and well until your mistress awakens you,” Christie gently said, smiling wolfishly. She had a chef, a male lover, and someone to do her heavy lifting when it was required. Michelle had the great love of her life, and he was going to be her devoted slave, no less. This had been a wonderful weekend. After setting Michelle next to Kenny, Christie pushed her roommate into peaceful slumber with a hypnotic phrase, and covered them with the bedspread. She tiptoed out of the room, back to her side of the wall. Tomorrow would definitely be the first day of the rest of Kenny’s life. Michelle’s, too.

* * *

Christie was reclining on her sofa, watching Sharon’s enthusiastic ride on Kenny’s cock after the exquisite brunch he had prepared. Michelle had asked him (in a rather sexy fashion, using the long holder) to fix it for them wearing nothing. For his compliance, he had been rewarded afterwards with the sight of Michelle smoking with the long holder, which had set off a chain reaction. His kneeling devotion to Michelle heated Christie up, while his erection had captured Sharon’s fancy; occasionally, her heterosexuality did slip its hypnotic restraints on its own. Nobody’s perfect. Michelle was just plain ready to jump him. Sensing Sharon’s frustration, Christie hypnotized everybody else in the room, and temporarily gave Sharon the key to Kenny’s servitude, then woke all three of them up.

Sharon ran upstairs, while Christie put on a display of lesbian passion with an entranced Michelle while Kenny watched hungrily. He was gaping with obvious lust at them, but a soft, seductive, “Watch me, Kenny, and I’ll... smoke for you,” from Michelle prevented him from doing anything else. Sharon returned with a Capri 120 in a long black holder to regain Kenny’s attention. Sharon performed a very deliciously done smoke-tease, which had caused Christie to stop with Michelle so that she could watch. Sharon was a very, very sexy smoker, and the exhibition made Christie’s blood run a little hotter. Kenny was extremely erect when Sharon put the cigarette out. Her roommate made Kenny lay on his back, and mounted him immediately thereafter.

Christie caressed herself gently with one hand, taking a long, satisfying drag from her Saratoga. She snap-inhaled it, very slowly, savoring the feel and her portrayal, even though she wasn’t being watched. A slow nasal exhale finished the cycle. She looked down at the slaves on the floor; it was fun and a little exciting to watch Sharon’s enthusiasm and pleasure. It also helped to assuage Christie’s conscience that Sharon was having sex with a male, since that was her slave’s natural sexual orientation. However, she didn’t want Sharon to get too much of this particular good thing; that might do something to her programming. Christie had so masterfully altered Sharon’s mind over the years that most of the time, Sharon believed that she was gay, so her love slave’s memory of how to make Kenny submit was going to go away as soon as she’d finished with him today. Kenny’s presence could cause Sharon to regain more and more of her heterosexuality, so that was something she’d have to keep an eye on. If nothing else, he and Michelle could live together next door, out of Sharon’s easy reach. Christie also knew that Kenny wouldn’t cheat on Michelle on his own without the magic trigger.

Her safeguards in place, she finished her cigarette while watching Sharon approach, then achieve, orgasm. She was so beautfiul when she came. Sharon was still long enough to recover, then resumed her ride. Christie turned her attentions away from the frantic copulation on the carpet, well aware that she had a fire of her own that needed quenching. “Michelle, listen to your mistress from your blissful, pliant trance,” she whispered to the entranced woman next to her. “When you awaken, you will see your slave having sex with Sharon. You will feel no jealousy, because you have given him to me to use as I see fit. You will not feel jealous; you will only feel the lust between Sharon and your slave. It will make you very, very horny, and you will need to satisfy that with me. You will serve your Mistress as you have been taught. Now open your eyes and obey.”

Michelle looked at Christie, eyes ablaze with lustful intent, and fired a torrid kiss into her mistress’ mouth. Christie moaned back, and gently pushed downward on Michelle’s head. Her hypnotized slave’s conditioning took over, and Michelle carefully removed her mistress’ clothing, before doing the same for herself. Christie pointed a finger. Michelle quickly knelt and buried her head between her mistress’ legs. Sharon was approaching orgasm number two, and Kenny was responding to her every demand, no matter how poorly expressed. The electricity of Michelle’s attentions added a physical component to the arousal and thrill of complete hypnotic domination. This orgasm was going to be HUGE. And there were going to be a lot of them in the future, many more times like this, all at her whim. Christie closed her eyes and surrendered to the ecstasy of her own well-crafted fantasy made flesh.