The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hypno-Domme Next Door

Be Careful What You Wish For

It took Kenny Wood a few days to get settled into his new town home. A promotion meant he was moving up in the world, and he thought he had found the perfect place. It was closer to work, nicer and bigger than his old apartment and it was in a nicer neighborhood. He hadn’t yet met the neighbors who shared his common wall. That changed on Wednesday morning. He was half-asleep when he opened his front door to head for work. Suddenly, the door next to his opened, and a professionally dressed young woman stepped out. She was a little round, and her straight blonde hair was cut just below the neck. When she turned to him, he saw her very blue eyes. They looked at each other for more than an instant, but nowhere near long enough to be considered impolite before he spoke. “Ummm. Hi. My name’s Kenny. Kenny Wood. I’m your new neighbor.”

“Hi!” she cheerily said, “I’m Michelle DeChaine. I knew that the Cranes were moving, but I’ve been away on business for the past week. Nice to meet you.” She shook his hand. “Well, I gotta go to work. We’ll have to get to know each other.”

Kenny knew that he wanted to be with Michelle from that instant. He couldn’t get her face off his mind for the rest of the workday. Was she single? Was she attached? He tried to figure out how to talk to her some more. The sugar trick was passé. Even though she had said, “We’ll have to get to know each other,” that didn’t mean anything romantic.

* * *

Michelle was a little distracted at work; the details of the training session from which she’d just returned kept getting mixed up with the cute guy who had moved in next door. Maybe he was single; she hadn’t noticed any sign of another woman. Maybe a “welcome dinner” would be the thing to do; after all, her roommates were away until Friday.

* * *

“I’m an account manager and buyer for MacManus Clothing Stores,” Michelle said as she passed Kenny the salad. “I travel quite a bit, so I share this place with two other women. They’re friends of mine from college.” Kenny nodded attentively. “I hope you’re quieter than the Scotts—our last neighbors. They had two really cute little kids, but sometimes, they were just so noisy that you wanted to gag them or something.”

“Well, it’s just me, and I don’t have wild parties, so don’t worry about that,” he smiled. “I got the place because it’s got room for my drafting table and computers, and I can get high-speed Internet here. I just got promoted at Thomas Engineering Systems, so it was time for me to move up in the world.” Kenny looked into her blue eyes—she was so pretty. It got better when Michelle asked if he minded if she smoked. Kenny loved women who smoked. He couldn’t believe that it got even better—she removed a pack of Virginia Slims Menthol 120’s from her purse. She definitely had him interested, but how should he proceed?

Michelle smiled as she lit her cigarette. He wasn’t an anti-smoker. Did he think she was cute? Was she too chubby for him? She started to get that feeling, down there. It always happened when she was alone with a guy she liked. But then it gave her a reason to be a little more—aggressive about it. As Christie said, “The worst that can happen is you’ll masturbate. But at least you’ll know where you stand, and you’ll probably get lucky.” Michelle took a long, deep, relaxing drag on her cigarette. She exhaled slowly towards the ceiling. “It was nice this morning to find out that a really good-looking guy moved in where the family was. This place is largely couples and some families. There are about 20 singles through here—the rent is kind of high, even for a pair of roommates.”

Kenny smiled. She thought he was good-looking. This had some promise. “So you have two other roommates?”

Michelle took another deep pull before speaking. Mingling words with smoke, she replied, “Yes, Christie and Sharon. Christie’s a psychologist in private practice, while Sharon’s her office manager. We’ve known each other since the beginning of undergrad. They’re away on vacation until Friday.” Her crossed left leg bounced over her right as the feeling grew stronger. She leaned back in her chair, obviously flirting.

The action was not lost on Kenny—especially since she was a wonderfully sexy smoker. His fetish was competing with his rational mind. “So I guess we’ll all have to have dinner soon, like maybe Saturday. I am a pretty good cook, at least, that’s what I’ve been told, and nobody’s died after eating from my kitchen.”

His choice of words conjured up another image of eating in Michelle’s head. The heat was reaching a fever pitch. “I think—dinner Saturday would be great,” she exhaled, putting out her cigarette. “But do you have any plans for tomorrow? It’s kind of—quiet—here without my roommates.”

“You could come over for dinner tomorrow after work. I kind of owe you for tonight.”

“Well,” Michelle panted. “You could stay for—” She gasped. “—Dessert.” Shit, I need a cigarette to calm down, or I’m going to ruin these pants. She quickly pulled another Virginia Slim 120 from the pack and lit it. The heat backed off a smidgeon—at least until she saw the look Kenny was giving her. Combined with her innuendo and flirting, her current cigarette had given his fetish enough oomph to overwhelm his rational mind. His gaze reflected his arousal. She crushed out her cigarette and leaned forward, eyes closing, mouth opening.

Dessert took place very quickly in the living room. The first course, anyway. Caution and rubbers were forgotten as Kenny and Michelle licked and sucked each other until they could no longer orally pleasure each other. They lay, head to feet, panting, both well spent. It took a few minutes before either could speak. Michelle was first. “Oh... wow... ohhh... Kenny... wowwwww,” she purred. “That—was—fantastic...”

“You were awesome,” he acknowledged, slowly sitting up. Man, she was hot! And she gave great head, too!

Michelle stood up, blushing. She walked over to the table and retrieved a cigarette. The click of the lighter caused him to look very quickly. Michelle returned to his side, exhaling. “I smoke after sex, too,” she said with a wicked smile and a lewd wink. Kenny just nodded, spellbound by the way she smoked her long, white cigarette. She was a fantasy come true! Michelle whispered, “Penny for your thoughts.” Her eyes were half-lidded, pupils dilated. Kenny realized that she was getting horny again, and her smoking was making him horny again. How in the hell did she learn how to do it so sexily? Did she know about his fetish? Did he somehow give himself away?

All those questions vanished with Michelle’s next drag and snap-inhale. She raised her chin and eased her chest forward, leisurely sending a long, thin trail of smoke into the air. She put the cigarette down and attacked Kenny’s mouth with hers. After several increasingly frenzied kisses, she crushed the cigarette out. “Let’s go upstairs to my room,” she cooed.

Kenny wasn’t surprised by the rubber Michelle produced from the nightstand. He also didn’t have any complaints because she put it on very quickly and then pulled him onto and into her, and she let a long, satisfied throaty purr go. Kenny raised his hips and sank back into her, drawing a squeak from her. Within a few seconds, they were thrusting crazily at each other, sexual hunger reducing communication to animal noises. That was enough as their voices rose in a crescendo until her back arched mightily, and she yelled, “Ohhh Gawwwd Kenny!” as her final orgasm of the night hit her like a sledgehammer. Kenny’s orgasmic grunts quickly followed hers and he stabbed at her, driving himself as deeply as he could while his mind and body burned to a crisp.

Silence reigned in Michelle’s bedroom. He stirred and began kissing her. Her response was weak, the flush slowly receding from her chest, the rose still very prominent on her cheeks. She brushed her hair, matted with sweat, out of her face, and eventually regained her voice. “God, that was awesome, Kenny.” was all she could say.

“Michelle, you were fantastic... I definitely owe you dinner tomorrow night.”

“As long as we have the same dessert,” she purred in response. They lay together for a while, basking in orgasm’s afterglow.

Finally, Kenny moved. “I guess I need to go back home... as much as I would like to spend the night.”

Michelle smiled at him. “We both have to go to work tomorrow. I think it would be good if you were on the other side of the wall, because we both need sleep.” She ran a finger down the middle of his chest. “And if you stay, I don’t know how much self-control I’ll have.” He agreed, feeling the same way. Kenny dressed quickly, leaving her to lie in bed, hoping that he’d be able to get out before she lit another Virginia Slim 120. His prayer was answered, because Michelle just watched him dress with a very satisfied smile. She saw him out wearing a robe and nothing else, and gave him a sweet kiss at the door. “See you tomorrow after work, Kenny. You’re a wonderful neighbor.”

They both slept very well that night, on different sides of the wall.

* * *

The following night, Michelle brought an appetizer over. Dinner was in the oven, but the chef was busy between her legs. As she reclined on the couch, Kenny licked away at her from his knees. As she had the previous night, Michelle got very wet and very loud. She came spectacularly, wailing, back arching high off the sofa, hips thrusting towards the ceiling, and juices running out of her. She collapsed back onto the couch with a huff. He would playfully lap at her clit from time to time, making her yelp and thrust anew. His fun was abruptly ended by the ringing of the oven timer, so he announced dinner. “Food? What’s that?” she said, struggling to make her mind work.

For dessert, Michelle lit a Virginia Slim 120, and then straddled him, gently sliding her hips back and forth. Now it was his turn to lose track of time and everything else. She felt just perfect! She smiled down at him, exhaling smoke skyward with a dreamy expression on her face. He just about lost it then, but her next drag was french-inhaled. She exhaled slowly, and Kenny groaned, cumming forcefully. They made dinner plans for the next night.

* * *

Late that night, the phone rang in Michelle’s apartment. “Hello? Oh, hi Christie! How’s Cancun? Great! I wish I could have gone. But I’m kind of glad I stayed.” She smiled. “I met our new neighbor. He’s real cute... and single. He seems like a nice guy. We’ve—had dinner the last couple of nights.”

In Cancun, Dr. Christie Black raised her eyebrows at that. There was more to this than Michelle was telling her. “Michelle’s Magical Mystery Tour.” She waited for a few seconds, awaiting the sigh from the receiver that would tell her that the post-hypnotic command had taken effect. “So you found him attractive. Did you act as you have been commanded?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Christie smiled. That was something she had done for her roommate at their graduation. Michelle’s self-image caused her to hesitate when she found a man attractive. Christie had hypnotized her into becoming extremely horny, giving her sufficient motivation to be much more aggressive about pursuing the man of her immediate dreams. “Did you have sex with him?”

“Yes, Mistress. Several times.”

Christie raised her eyebrow at that. This guy must have been gorgeous in Michelle’s eyes. “Excellent, Michelle. You may treat yourself to a smoky climax tonight. Your mistress will be watching.”

“Thank you, Mistress!”

“Now do your count and we’ll talk normally. You will forget that you are my slave, and I will only be your friend and roommate.” She listened to her friend count from one to ten. “So you like him. Does he like you?”

“I think so,” Michelle replied, now unaware that she had given intimate details of her relationship with Kenny. “He’s really, really nice. So, are you going to spend a few more days in Cancun?”

“No,” Christie sighed ruefully. “Sharon and I will be home Friday afternoon as scheduled. Maybe next year we’ll all come down for two weeks—it’s been a great time.”

“Well, I’ll tell Kenny. He said that he’d have us all over for dinner on Saturday. He’s a really good cook, too. He made some lamb dish tonight that was awesome.”

At least she really did have dinner. A chef... hmmm... Christie thought that a chef would be a nice addition. She hadn’t had a boy toy in a long time, preferring Sharon’s enchanted charms to males in general. Speaking of whom... “Well, we’ll see you on Friday. Barring any delays, we should be home by the time you get back from work. See you Friday. Bye.” As Christie hung up, she turned to her sleeping compatriot. “Awaken, sleeping beauty,” she softly whispered into Sharon’s ear.

Sharon’s dark eyes opened slowly, not seeing. “Excite me for you, my slave,” Christie said, reclining on the sofa and brushing her negligee aside to expose herself. Sharon took out a Capri 120 and lit it, reclining on another sofa, where the light had been strategically placed to illuminate the smoke from her lips. Dr. Christie Black gently caressed herself at Sharon’s first exhale. This had been a great vacation, and there was still a day and a half left.

* * *

“I’m sorry, Kenny, but my co-worker is sick, and I’ve gotta go out of town tomorrow to cover her assignment this weekend,” Michelle hurriedly explained over the phone Thursday afternoon. “I need to prep tonight, so I can’t have dinner with you tonight.” Oh, shut up down there! “Oh, I’m so glad that you understand. I really feel bad about this.” She smiled as he assured her that it was OK. “Great. My roommates are gonna be back Friday afternoon, but I won’t be there. I’ll be back on Tuesday evening. Sure. Maybe we’ll be able to go out. I’d like that.” Michelle hung up. This was just her bad luck. Carla got sick, and this was a large show for clients in New York. Oh well, that was why they were paying her the medium bucks.

* * *

Kenny came home Friday and promptly was greeted by the unmistakable sounds of—sex. And pretty good sex at that. Whoever she was, what was happening to her was awesome. And the guy had stamina because it lasted well over an hour after he got home. Kenny was horny and hard by the time the noise stilled. He guessed that one of Michelle’s roommates had missed her boyfriend badly. Kenny left to hang out with some friends at a nightclub, and when he returned at one-thirty, they were at it again. Same as the afternoon boink, and just as loud, it lasted an hour and a half, making him wonder if somebody was taking Viagra for recreational purposes. He tried, unsuccessfully, to find a comfortable sleeping position. He finally got to sleep at three-thirty, his discomfort having eased shortly after the noises from next door had stilled.

* * *

Dr. Christie Black was at work on a Saturday afternoon. She didn’t have any patients, but she was working. She was putting together a subliminal CD. Sharon had invited their new neighbor over for dinner at her request, and Christie had gotten Sharon’s report on the young man. He was attractive, at least for a guy, and seemed sweet and gentle. She decided that she needed the CD for Michelle’s protection, if nothing else. Was this Kenny sincere, or just taking advantage of an easy lay, which Michelle certainly had been? At any rate, this was her specialty. She’d be able to find out what Kenny thought, hoped, and wanted in the next two days, and it would only cost her two dinners for three.

* * *

Sharon opened the door smiling, “Hello, neighbor.” Kenny walked in with soft music playing in the background and dinner smelled wonderful. He said hello to Sharon, whom he had met earlier in the day, and guessed that the curly haired brunette was Dr. Black. “Thank you for the invitation, Dr. Black. I appreciate the dinner,” Kenny said. It was always nice not to have to cook—and not pay for it.

“Call me Christie unless you come into the office as a patient,” she smiled. “Actually, dinner is from Andante, which is the best Italian restaurant in the neighborhood. I had to call Sharon in to the office because we had to catch up on some things. The worst part of vacation is coming home.”

Kenny agreed enthusiastically and sat at the table. Sharon immediately served dinner, while he and Christie chatted about their jobs. After they had been served, Sharon sat and ate. She smiled at him a lot, but was quiet throughout dinner while Christie and he continued their conversation. “Sometimes I think I’d like to move to Cancun,” Christie was saying, “but then it would lose its special aura.” Kenny nodded in agreement, regarding his two dinner companions: they were both about his height, although Sharon was definitely a couple of inches shorter. Christie’s curly brown hair and, he had to admit, wholesome Midwestern looks were very attractive. She did not look like a psychologist with a thriving practice. Sharon was just plain hot. Slim, with shoulder-length jet-black hair, a dazzling smile, and very deep, dark, eyes. Neither woman could match Michelle in the chest department, but neither of them were as round as she was, either. He kept stealing glances at the mute Sharon even though he was speaking with Christie. He thought she was being odd, because she could talk, but hadn’t since welcoming him at the door. “Oh... as I was saying, Kenny, you’ll find that we’re pretty easy neighbors to get along with.”

He blinked, realizing that he’d been off in his own little world for a few seconds and had missed what Christie was saying. The music and his contemplation of Sharon’s beauty had sort of lulled him to inattention. “Is something the matter, Kenny? You looked pre-occupied for a moment,” Sharon said.

“Uhhh—no. I just sort of went off for a few seconds, not really thinking about anything,” he sheepishly admitted. “Big pasta meals do that to me,” he grinned. He was so worried about his social faux pas that he didn’t notice Christie’s slight evil smile.

After dinner was over, he was beginning to think that Michelle was chopped liver compared to her roommates, especially when Christie asked him if he minded if they smoked. “I know it’s our place, but we want you to be comfortable and relaxed in our home. It’s nice to be relaxed with people.” He assured her that it wasn’t a problem for him. Sharon brought Christie’s gold cigarette case to her, opened it, and Christie pulled out a long cork-tipped cigarette. She lit it for Christie, and then lit her own. Kenny immediately got uncomfortable, because there was no mistaking the long, very slim cigarette between her fingers. Sharon smoked Capri 120s, and did so very well, if her first tilted head slow exhale was any indication. He temporarily forgot about Christie. He lived next door to two gorgeous 120s smokers! How lucky could he get?

Kenny’s increased interest in Sharon allowed Christie to evaluate her quarry more closely, without him noticing. The subliminal seemed to be working, which was a good sign. But she noted the surge of interest at Sharon’s light up; did she have a fellow smoking fetisher on her hands? She loved watching women smoke, and judging by the growing lump in Kenny’s crotch, so did he. Perhaps she could use that to completely seduce him, rather than just for kicks and to protect Michelle. She felt a quiver at that—it had been a long time...

* * *

“No, I want you to use the holder tonight,” Jamie whined. “It makes you look so... sexy.”

Christie looked at her boyfriend. This cigarette thing of his had been cute at first, he was so... generous. She hadn’t had to buy a single cigarette all semester, and she now had a collection of three cigarette holders. The roaring twenties party was a lot of fun, because she had been the star of the show, with her pastel-colored cigarettes and foot-long cigarette holder, but she was getting tired of him wanting her to smoke with it in public all of the time. She lit a Saratoga 120. That was the brand she made Jamie buy for her. He always liked her to smoke extra-long cigarettes, but Mores and Virginia Slim 120s drove him crazy, and he’d be a little too aggressive for her tastes. She’d settled on the Saratogas after trying every long brand that Jamie bought for her—probably every extra-long brand on the market. After all, Jamie Kilgore was a prize catch, and she wasn’t going to let something as stupid as the difference between a Marlboro Light and an extra-long cigarette come between them. “Jamie, I feel sort of... stupid with the holder in public. Nobody else is going to have one,” she replied. “I’ll use it when we get back, I promise.”

“But that’s what makes it so special, Christie! And you look so hot with it.”

“Well...” She really wasn’t that interested. However, maybe this would be a good trade for... “Remember when we were at the roaring 20’s party? Or better yet, after that party?” the college sophomore cooed. That was the first time she had done it with him. He remembered. “Remember how it started?” He nodded. “If you do that, I’ll use the short holder tonight, in public.” She throatily added, “And in private, I’ll use the really long one just for you.”

“Well, the short holder really doesn’t...” His voice trailed off as she saw the look on Christie’s face. “If you use the medium one?” She shook her head.

“I like the short one best of all,” she declared. “Is it a deal?” she purred, dragging, and doing the “snap-inhale” that Jamie liked to watch. She lifted her head and exhaled through her nostrils, something else he really liked to watch.

“Uhhh... yeah, Christie, sure... I’ll do it...” Jamie stammered as he watched her smoke. She knew he was watching carefully, and it was always kind of fun to make the lump appear in his pants. Christie picked up the four-inch holder and put her Saratoga into it, holding it between her index and middle fingers, taking a long smooth draw, snap-inhaling, then exhaling again through her nostrils. “Uhhh... ohhh... geeze... Christie.”

You made a promise,” she teased. “After the formal.”

“Do that again,” he whispered.

“No, Jamie,” Christie said. “A deal is a deal.”

Jamie knelt in front of her. “Do that again, please, Christie, and I’ll start now,” he whispered. His eyes were wide. Christie Black’s second-ever experience with cunnilingus came as he knelt between her legs before the Omega Xi Psi formal, and she came with a strangled cry shortly thereafter. He never did get to mount her that night. Christie went through two packs of Saratogas, keeping him highly aroused, on the verge of a touchless orgasm as she performed nostril exhale after nostril exhale. And she had him at her beck and call all night, an extremely willing and obedient servant to her every desire.

* * *

Memory was a good thing. This gave her some incentive to draw Kenny deeper into her web. Exactly what she’d do with three slaves was something she could think about at her leisure. Once she had him, he wasn’t going anywhere, just like Michelle and Sharon. He was even cute enough to maybe make her think about a change of pace once in a while. “Kenny,” she said, noting the way his head jerked around. He’d been smoke-watching Sharon. Gotcha. “We’re going to need some help in the office for a bit tomorrow. I know it’s Sunday and all, but would you be willing to come with us and help move some of the heavy things? We’ll even have dinner tomorrow for you.”

Kenny blinked, feeling relieved that Christie showed no sign of having noticed his intense interest in Sharon. “Uhh... sure. How long will it take?”

“Just an hour or so, maybe even less,” she replied. What she had in mind would probably take him less than a half-hour, but he’d be around her and listening to the subliminal CD for that half-hour. Then there was dinner tomorrow night. She figured it would be easy to keep Kenny at their place for another four hours, all the while listening to the CD. Once Michelle returned, Christie wouldn’t need much of an excuse to get him to visit, and eventually, he’d have his own collection of her special CD’s. If he were easily suggestible, it wouldn’t be long before he was kneeling at her feet. Now it was Christie’s turn to check his reaction to her; she knew that she was aroused. They made some more small talk, and Sharon smoked another Capri 120, again drawing Kenny’s attention while simultaneously inflaming Christie’s passions.

Before she could begin to figure out a tactful way of ushering Kenny back to his side of the wall, he said, “Thanks for dinner and all, but I was supposed to meet up with some friends tonight, and it’s about time for me to leave. I hope you don’t mind too much. I sort of feel bad running out like this.” He stood to make his departure.

“Oh, no, don’t feel bad!” Christie gaily said. “We also have some things to do around the house tonight, too. And if you’re going to feel guilty, remember, you’re going to help us move file cabinets tomorrow.” He laughed, smiled, said a final goodbye, and left. Before Christie closed the door, she heard him start to whistle the melody from one of the songs on the CD. This was going extremely well. He had no chance. Her plans for Kenny’s future notwithstanding, she was alone with her Sharon now. Her slave. Her smoking masterpiece. “Sharon, light my Saratoga,” she said, taking one of the long cork-filtered cigarettes out of her case. Sharon slowly walked over to her and lit the cigarette, looking into Christie’s eyes, primed for Christie’s next intention. She exhaled directly into Sharon’s face and said, “Sleep for your mistress.” Sharon’s eyes closed and her neck went limp. Christie felt a much stronger version of the twinge she had felt earlier watching Sharon smoke. “Open your eyes and bring your cigarettes to the bedroom, my sleepy, smoky beauty. You will please me tonight.”

Sharon’s beautiful dark eyes opened, as dull as the flat, entranced response that came slowly through her lips. “Yes, mistress.”