The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypno-Surrogate

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. A goofball idea that just stuck with me. Sex may be quick but that’s not what I’m really going for here. Enjoy.

Necessity was the mother of invention. Lindsey had never been one to believe that old cliche until now, when she discovered that being a mother naturally just wasn’t in the cards for her.

It had hurt, it really had. After a couple of years of marriage, she and Rod had thought now was the perfect time to start a family together. Rod had commented on how Lindsey also seemed to go well with the kids they often saw at family gatherings and they figured it was a great time for them to try and raise some of their own. But six months had passed and it just hadn’t happened and Lindsey’s check-up had just revealed why: She couldn’t have children.

It had hit her, hard. Not just that she’d never have a baby of her own but also because Rod had so hoped for a child too. He’d put on a brave face when she told him but Lindsey could tell this hurt him a lot, the idea of not having a son or daughter to raise. It was putting a strain on their marriage and Lindsey didn’t know how to deal with it.

And that’s when the solution hit her.

Helen.

Helen and Lindsey had been friends in college and best friends since. In fact, Lindsey had met Rod while he and Helen were an item. But when the relationship went sour, Lindsey and Rod had hit it off and soon found themselves in love. Helen never felt jealousy over the relationship, happy that the two had gotten together. Besides, it had freed her up for some wild one-night stands, which brought Lindsey to the crux of her idea.

It had taken a bit to get all the materials together for what she had planned but Lindsey was convinced it would work. It would be tricky and take some timing but she knew she could pull it off if she got the chance. It came with a light dinner between the three which Lindsey planned to liven up more than either her husband or friend could imagine.

The dinner was at Lindsey and Rod’s comfortable home, a product of their successful legal careers. Lindsey wore a nice thin blouse that went well with her small but shapely frame, her light brown hair framing her attractive face. Helen wore a more flamboyant outfit over her thin frame with a nice slit up the leg, short black hair showcasing her elegant features. For his part, Rod wore a simple shirt and slacks, short dark hair slightly unkempt but still quite handsome.

For a while, it was the ususal small talk, the two comparing their careers with Helen’s own as an advertising executive. Helen managed to keep the talk away from her sexual antics but both her old friends knew she favored just picking up a guy at a bar and having a night of fun and that the most her relationships lasted were three weeks. Usually, Lindsey was a bit put off by Helen’s freewheeling ways but today, she was counting on them.

Dinner was over and the three were enjoying the drinks Lindsey had mixed for them. Rod and Helen were so into a discussion on a recent case that they didn’t notice Lindsey pouring a small powder into two of the glasses, the powder quickly vanishing into the liquid. She smiled as she brought the drinks to them. “So, Helen, still haven’t found the right guy, huh?”

“No, I keep looking though,” Helen grinned as she sipped on her drink, Rod joining in as Lindsey sat on the couch across from them. She watched as they both downed their drinks quickly, the drug inside enhancing the taste no doubt. “Wow, damn good stuff,” Helen said, putting her drink down. “So, what’s new on the family front with you guys?”

“Still trying,” Lindsey quickly said, glancing at her husband. Rod got the hint and decided to keep quiet about Lindsey’s inability to conceive. “Should be careful, Helen. The way you are, you might get in the family way before I do.”

“Ah, I’m careful,” Helen nodded. “I make sure they use protection and I’m on the pill so things should be fine.”

“Well, I think it’s important to try and cut back a bit and relax,” Lindsey said, moving her voice into a nice, even tone. “You just need to relax is all, both of you. You just have to try and relax, just sit back and relax, just sit right back there and relax, you know? Just sit on those seats, just sit back and relax, both of you, just sit back and relax. Take a few nice, deep breaths, breathe in and out, in and out and just try to relax. Just let all the tensions and worries flow out of you both, just let them flow out of both of you, just let them flow out of you both as you breathe in and out, in and out, just relax and let all the tensions flow out of you. Just let this wave of relaxation come over you both, just feel the relaxation creep over you. Breathe in, breathe out and feel all the tension leave you as the wave of relaxation crawls over both of you. Just feel it move over your bodies, up your legs and to your hips, so relaxed, up your midsections, so very relaxed, up your chests, more and more relaxed, it flows over your arms, so relaxed, up your necks, so, so relaxed, it flows over your faces and over your heads. Your minds are now so relaxed, your eyes are so relaxed you have to close them, you have to close your eyes, just close your eyes, both of you, close your eyes and relax completely, just relax completely both of you, just relax completely.”

Both Rod and Helen were slumped on the couch, breathing steady, eyes closed as Lindsey’s soft voice continued to lead them into a trance state. Lindsey had long been interested in hypnosis and had considered bringing it in to spice up her sex life with Rod but had never gotten around to it. Now, she had the chance to use it for far more.

“Rod, Helen, listen to me carefully,” Lindsey said. “I want you both to relax more and more, relax more and more, you feel so relaxed now, so very, very relaxed. I want you both to remember something. I want you both to remember when you two were a couple, remember how it felt being together. How it felt to be making love together to feel yourself together, remember how it felt to be together like that. Remember?”

“Yes....” both Rod and Helen whispered, hands moving to each other slowly as the old feelings resurfaced. Normally, Lindsey hadn’t wanted to think of their past together but now she was glad for it. “All right. I want both of you to be back there, back together, back making love to each other. You won’t know I’m here, I do not exist for you right now. All you want is each other and let nothing stop you. Go there, go to each other now.”

Helen moved to Rod and moved onto him, kissing him hard, sitting himself on him as they pressed their lips together hard, hands moving over each other, Rod gripping Helen’s ass and squeezing it hard as they kept right on kissing. They paused long enough to take each other’s clothes off, Helen’s dress falling to the floor and Rod’s shirt and pants joining it as he pressed Helen onto the couch and moved onto her, his hands pushing on her breasts as they kissed. Rod moved onto Helen, sliding his hard cock into her and started pumping. Helen moaned, one leg bending up on his body as the other hooked around Rod’s ass, the foot bouncing on it as Rod kept pumping in and out of her, his face going to her breasts and licking them hard as he went at it. Helen moaned louder, head bent back as he kept going. Lindsey felt herself unexpectedly growing wet, far more turned on than she would have imagined at the sight of her husband and her best friend going at it right in front of her. She felt a hand move inside her underpants, sliding at herself as she watched Rod go at Helen, pushing in and out of her, Helen’s moans culminating in a scream as Rod shot his wad into her, the two moaning as they came down from orgasm.

That was good but Lindsey had to be sure and had Helen ride Rod while she went through her friend’s purse. As Helen screamed in ecstasy, Lindsey made a switch between Helen’s birth control pills and a special set of fertility pills Lindsey had picked up from a friend at a pharmaceutical company. Knowing Rod had to get up early for court, Lindsey decided to cut this short. “Helen, Rod, listen to me carefully. I have to tell you some things that are very important and you both have to listen........”

Rod sighed as he made it back to his office. It had been a long day at the courthouse and it was tough to balance that with stuff at home. As much as he tried to be supportive, Lindsey’s inability to have children hurt him more than he cared to admit. He sighed again as he entered his office and was taken aback to see Helen sitting on his desk, stark naked and staring blankly forward. “Helen, what are—”

“Baby time,” Helen said in a flat tone. Rod’s face immediately went blank and he turned, locking the door and then taking off his clothes. He moved onto Helen, pushing her onto the desk as he started pumping her again, all thoughts of protection gone, all thoughts of anything but their lust gone.

Helen’s thoughts were focused solely on the screen of figures before her. She was working late, all alone in the office that night and tired to boot. She would have loved to have been out with some guy but these figures were behind and she had to finish them quick. Well, only another fifteen minutes and she’d be done.

A shadow fell over the screen and a startled Helen looked up to see Rod standing over her. “Hey, Rod. How’d you—”

“Baby time.” At Rod’s intonation, Helen went blank faced, rising to strip off her suit then letting Rod sit back in the chair before bringing her down on his cock, her body already riding it as their arousal came back.

The ringing of the doorbell got Lindsey’s attention, bringing her out of her case work and to the door. She opened it to let Helen enter. Her friend looked a little thrown, out of breath and her hair ragged. “Helen, what’s—”

“I’m pregnant,” Helen said.

“Really?” Lindsey acted surprised but didn’t have to fake the happiness. After nearly a month of having Helen and Rod fuck at least twice a day along with the fertility pills, it was about damn time something gave. “Wow, I don’t believe it! Who’s the father?”

“That’s just it, I don’t know,” Helen shrugged. “I’ve seen like a half-dozen guys in the time period they mentioned.” Actually, it was only two but Helen’s memories of her times with Rod had been carefully altered by her friend. “I don’t even know half the names and forget blood tests. So, now I’m pregnant, I can’t have an abortion, I can’t raise this on my own, my baby won’t have a father.”

“Helen, Helen, it’s okay,” Lindsey said, taking her friend by the shoulders and looking her in the eyes. “You have to relax, Helen, you have to relax is all. You just have to relax, Helen, relax, relax, relax.”

“Relax.....” Helen muttered, falling back into a trance as she stared into Lindsey’s eyes.

“Yes, Helen, relax. Just relax and let me tell you how to solve all your problems.....”

“Are you serious?” Rod asked. “You want us to adopt your baby?”

“I am,” Helen nodded. “Come on, you both know I’m not mother material, I’m too much a career and party girl for that. This baby is going to need real parents and I figure since you guys can’t do it yourselves, I might as well do it for you. So, what do you think?”

Rod looked to Lindsey. “I’m up for it but I’ll go with what you say.”

Lindsey smiled as she knew that he was more right then even he knew. “I say we do it,” she nodded. She smiled at her friend. “Thank you so much, Helen. You don’t know how much this means.”

“No problem, girlfriend,” Helen grinned. “How bad can it be?”

NINE MONTHS LATER.......

“I’m gonna kill him!” Helen screamed. “I’m gonna find that bastard who did this to me and I’m gonna kill him! I’m gonna kill him so bad!” Helen was sitting on a bed, legs spread, screaming as her stomach started to empty with the delivery of the life growing within her for the last nine months. Helen and Rod were with her for support as Helen gripped her friend’s hand hard. “God, this HURTS!” Helen shrieked.

“It’s okay, Helen, really,” Lindsey said in that soft tone she had used so many times over the last few months. “Just relax and remember the exercises, just relax, Helen, just relax.......”

Helen felt her pain fade a bit along with some thoughts as Lindsey’s polished tones moved over her ears and mind, causing her to focus just on pushing on not on the pain around it.

“Okay, one more, Helen, just one more!” the doctor was saying and Helen felt herself push one more time, her cry soon being joined by another, much younger voice. It took a few moments to clean and snip the cord but soon, the doctor was holding up a beautiful baby girl to Helen.

“No,” Helen said, shaking her head. “She’s the mother, she should hold her.” Shrugging, the doctor handed the baby to Lindsey who took her in her arms and cradled her gently. “Oh, god, she’s so beautiful,” Lindsey said, tears starting to streak her eyes. She glanced to Helen and whispered “thank you.”

“No problem,” Helen said, gasping as she slumped on the bed. “Just never tell her how her Aunt Helen was howling like this.”

As Rod came by to see their child, Helen smiled. She knew this was going to be an experience raising a daughter but she was ready for it. And who knew? Maybe in a while, Lara and Rod might be willing to give it another try. Well, not that they’d be that willing. Maybe her little girl could use a little brother sometime in the future.