The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypno Slave

Chapter 1 — The Beginning

It was the morning of July 5th 2009 which was a Sunday and I had just gotten back from trip to Cape Cod to watch the firework the day before with my buddies and our girlfriends. They were amazing, and the fireworks were pretty good too. I had dropped my girlfriend off at home yesterday and I fell asleep as soon as my head hit my pillow.

I woke up at about 11 am and checked my cell phone for any missed calls, text messages and emails to make sure I didn’t miss anything. I wasn’t too surprised to see only junk email and nothing important. Since I had nothing planned I texted my girlfriend to see if she wanted to do anything but she just wanted to rest and read a book of Her’s that she’s been reading. I then called around and all of my buddies were too hung over and didn’t want to do anything either. It was only noon time and I was already bored out of my mind.

I decided to surf the web for a little while and indulge some of my fantasies. I secretly wished that a woman would just hypnotize me and brainwash me into being her little play toy. It was a fantasy however that I felt would never and could never happen. I felt that way because for my 21st Birthday, back in ’01, my buddies and I went to a hypnotist show I was picked to go on stage. I was excited but the hypnotist failed to hypnotize me. I realized right then that I couldn’t be hypnotized.

I always did like to go to those “HypnoDomme” websites though as stare at the women and read the stories. I would even listen to the MP3’s from time to time and jerk off to them. They never actually hypnotized me though. After more than 8 years I was sure that nobody would be able to hypnotize me and that it was safe to listen to all of the MP3’s that these women put out. So that’s exactly what I would do when I was bored and today was no different. Well that wasn’t exactly true.

Today I found a new website that I haven’t seen before. The woman called herself Goddess Kay and she was stunningly pretty. She even had “Warnings” posted on her website that said “Unless you fully consent to and are completely willing to become my slave then turn back now. From this point forward there is NO going back. If you chose to proceed forward then you are admitting that you wish to become my property. I WILL NOT be responsible for what happens to you or your action thereafter. YOU’VE BEEN WARNED!!!”

I’ll be honest, it made me laugh and I clicked on the button that said “i submit myself to You Goddess” and then I was skimming through her site. I was amazed at what I was seeing. She had a lot of pictures of herself as well as ones of her “hypnotized slaves”. Some of them were holding up signs proclaiming her as their Owner, Mistress, Goddess and even Queen. I’ve seen the same type of photos on other sites and just laughed at them. I finally found her MP3’s and started reading the descriptions to see which ones I thought would turn me on the most. She had about twenty MP3’s on her site and they all seemed interesting.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that all of the MP3’s on her site were free. The shock was that the site was set up to only allow someone to listen to the files in order and not to skip around. When I tried to select one file it asked for the password that was provided in the previous recording so I had to start at the first one and figure out what the password was. I found that the first recording was just an introduction to, and explanation of, her hypnosis programs. She restated the same warnings that were on the home page of her website and reassured me that the subsequent recordings would start a process that could not be stopped or reversed. After that she gave out a password to use on the next recording.

The voice on the recording was so sweet, smooth and sensual and I thought that she had a great voice to masturbate to. The second MP3 in her “brainwashing program” was titled “Basic Induction” and took me about 5 minutes to download. When I went to play it I noticed that the recording was two and half hours long. I had never come across a recording that was this long but I wanted to see what these recordings were like so I clicked play.

The recording started out with some very soothing music and I could hear a slight whisper that almost sounded like it was under the music. I almost couldn’t decide which to listen to more. I couldn’t really make out what the whispers were saying and I just sat there and listened to the music and ignored the whispers. I had no idea when the password for the next recording would be given and I didn’t want to miss it so I needed to listen to this whole recording.

I’m not sure how long I actually listened to this recording but I must have fallen asleep because I woke up and the recording had already stopped. I was really upset with myself for falling asleep because I missed the password for the next recording. I had to restart this recording and try not to fall asleep again. I failed to stay awake through the entire recording again. I wanted to try one more time but I felt that tomorrow would be a better time to try. Maybe I just needed more sleep or something but I was hornier then I have ever been before. I couldn’t explain it but I needed to masturbate and soon.

I quickly got undressed and laid down on my bed and started to stroke my cock fast and hard. It seamed like it was taking a long time for me to get off but I finally felt the finish coming when for some strange reason I just grabbed my cock and squeezed as hard as I could. I had no idea why I was inflicting this kind of pain upon myself but I no longer felt like I was going to cum. I tried to masturbate again and the same thing happened again and I was starting to get frustrated. Since I couldn’t explain why this was happening I went back to Goddess Kay’s website and found myself going right to the third recording titled “Explanation and Trigger Test”. When it asked for a password I just started typing and it let me in. How I new the password was a question that I didn’t have an answer for. This program didn’t even ask me for permission to download it, it just started the download.

This file took only 2 minutes to download and then started to play right away. Before I could even react I heard the same voice that was on the first recording and I was instantly aroused again.

“Hello my slave.” She started and I got even more aroused. “You may not have believed me that you would be hypnotized by my recordings but you have been. Just incase you still don’t believe me I can prove it. First of all just a few minutes after you awoke from your second trace with my second recording you got undressed and started to masturbate. That didn’t work out too well for you though because just as you felt like you were going to cum you just squeezed you cock until the erg went away. Then you did it again.” She started to laugh at this point.

“Now slave you may be noticing that every time I refer to you as slave you get even more aroused.” She said and I was noticing that it was true. “Now I want to test out some more of the post hypnotic suggestions that you should respond to. Are you ready slave?” Then she started to laugh again. “It really doesn’t matter because you are mine now and will do exactly as I tell you. No I want you to activate your webcam and then go to my site and click on the link that says webcam. You will wait for me to respond to you and you will not leave your current spot for any reason other then an emergency. I‘ll be seeing you soon my slave. Make sure you great me the proper way.” There was some laughter that faded out.

I did just as she had instructed and the audio file ended. It took about 3 hours before I saw her on cam for the first time. I bowed my head and said “Hello Goddess. Your slave is honored to be seen by you. Please do to me as you wish. I am your’s to command.” I started to wonder why I just said that and why I couldn’t look up at the computer screen. I was starting to get nervous and worried that something may be happening to me. I wasn’t sure if I actually wanted this to happen to me.

“Hello slave” said Goddess Kay. “Welcome to the start of your new life.”

“Thank You Goddess” was my response. It seamed to come automatically without me even realizing it.

“Now I’m going to ask you a few questions and you are going to answer them honestly. Is that clear, slave.” It seamed more of a statement then a question to me and I instantly answered her with a

“Yes Goddess” which seemed to make her happy.

“First things first I want to see your face while you answer these questions so look at me slave” She stated very matter-of-factly. I did exactly as I was told and instantly saw the most beautiful woman I had ever seen right there on my computer screen. I don’t know if you believe in love at first sight but I instantly fell in love with this woman.

“Now slave please tell your Goddess why you started on my program to become a brainwashed slave.”

My response was going to be lame but she asked a question and expected and deserved a truthful so I did the right thing and gave it to her. “I was horny and looking to jerk off to something and I have always been aroused by the idea of hypnosis Goddess.”

“So you didn’t think that my program would work on you? Why?” She asked.

“No Goddess I didn’t.” I answered. “I have been listening to these types of recordings for years and nothing has ever happened. I was never hypnotized before and thought it couldn’t happen to me.

She started to laugh after I finished my answer. “I do love getting slaves like you. Well slave you have been hypnotized by me and just as I said in the first recording that you listened to, there is no turning back. You’re now my property and I think you realize that by now. Don’t you slave?”

“I….I…..I don’t know what I know right now Goddess.” I answered.

“I don’t know why all of this is happening and what’s going on inside my head right now.” I could see a smile form on her face and she just quietly looked at me for a while.

“Your brain is in the process of being rewired the way that I want it to be.” She responded. “Now do you have a wife or girlfriend?”

“Yes Goddess. I have a girlfriend right now. “I answered.

“Well slave, you may not like this but you are going to breaking up with her soon.” Goddess Kay told me. “But not until you add a new MP3 to her MP3 player for me. Now tell me what your Email address is so I can email this to you.” I instantly told her what it was and a moment later I had an email from my Goddess.

“Now, you need to find a way to get this onto her MP3 player so that she can start listening to it. You will then report back to me once you have done that and I will allow you access to my next recording. You are not allowed to have sex or jerk off until I give you permission slave. I don’t care how horny you become. The quicker you put that on her MP3 player the sooner you will listen to my next recording. If it takes you more then 36 hours from right now you will start going through withdrawals and they will get worse until you fulfill your objective slave. After 72 hours you will not even be able to function at all. Do you understand slave?”

“Yes Goddess.” I answered. “I will do as you wish.”

“I know you will slave.” She said. “Now sleep for your Goddess.” At those very words my eyes slammed shut my mind went blank. I could hear Goddess Kay speaking to me but I don’t know exactly what she was saying. I do remember telling her my full name, my cell phone number, my social security number, my bank account numbers as well as my passwords for my computer and bank account.

I then had a vague feeling that I was moving but I was so distant from myself, mentally, that I wasn’t sure what was happening.

“3...2...1...wide awake slave.” said the wonderful voice of my Goddess. When my eyes opened I saw a picture my screen that was of me naked holding a sign designating myself the complete and utter property of Goddess Kay. I was shocked by what I saw and then I realized that my Goddess was gone from the screen. I was saddened to realize that she was gone and I closed the screen that had the picture of me on it. That’s when I realized that the picture was now my wallpaper and I had no idea how to remove it.

I was curious what was on the MP3 that Goddess Kay sent more me to put on Katie’s (my girlfriend) MP3 player. I was trying to play it but I just couldn’t. No matter how hard I tried my brain wasn’t allowing my finger to click on the link. I came to the conclusion that Goddess Kay must not want me to here what was on it. I just had to find a way to get this onto Katie’s MP3 player with out her knowing it.

I knew that she carried it with her all of the time so I invited her over to watch a movie and have a romantic dinner. I was a bit sad inside that my Goddess was going to make me break up with her soon but I couldn’t let that bother me because it was something that I didn’t have a say in. I would find some time while she’s over to sneak away and complete the objective that my Goddess gave me.

I called Katie and invited her over for a movie and dinner at 5:30 tonight and she agreed. I ordered “Bedways” on pay-per-view and then headed out the grocery store to pick up the food to prepare dinner. I decided to make a roasted bone-in pork loin with steamed vegetables and roasted potatoes. I figured that she would like this and maybe I could even get lucky too.