The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hypno Show

My name is Keith and I have been married to my wife Kat for 11 years. For our anniversary we decided to have a romantic break in Paris.

Kat was my ideal wife, about 5 foot 4 inches tall, very slim, small but beautifully shaped breasts, and best of all the sort of tight little bum that just begs to be touched.

On arrival at the hotel, we checked in.

In the reception stood a small billboard advertising that night’s entertainment; ‘Doctor Dream’s Fantastic Hypnotics Extravaganza!’ it displayed proudly. I considered it momentarily as we headed toward the lift.

The room was very elegantly decorated, as you would expect in the centre of Paris.

Kat had been true to form and brought all her best lingerie and clothing.

I love the way my wife dresses; she always wears matching underwear, usually with stay ups, when wearing skirts or dresses.

We unpacked and then bathed together in the massive square bath and unwound after the long journey there. The water soothed us and seemed to be the bridge between journey and holiday beginning.

Kat exited the bath and donned the luxurious hotel robe and wrapped a small towel around her head, in that strange way, that only women can. She then started her make-up routine. I watched for a while from the bath in wonder, before exiting myself and getting ready in my much shorter timescale way. By this time Kat was almost finished drying her hair. Kat’s hair is a blue-black colour and cut into a short bob.

After she had finished her hair she stood up and removed the robe, the sight of Kat naked always took my breath away. She reached into a drawer and rifled through her underwear until she found a matching thong and bra. Much to my delight she chose one of my favourite sets; in royal blue. The thong was all-satin except for two small cream lace inserts either side at the top. The bra was also all satin except for a small lace detail just at the top of the cup. She put them on seductively, aware I that I was watching. She followed these with a pair of natural coloured stay-ups. By the time she had slipped her feet onto her patent black stilettos I was drooling and she knew it. She then sprayed my favourite perfume around her neck and intimate areas before putting on the skirt she had chosen, a knee length black satin pencil skirt. An azure blue silk blouse completed the outfit. She then sat down again and applied the finishing touches to her make-up. Finally she stood up turned to me and asked how she looked. I told her she looked good enough to eat.

We left the hotel and wandered around Paris, chatting and enjoying a glass of wine in one or two hostelries until we found a welcoming looking restaurant. The meal was lovely and Kat enjoyed the special attention she always seemed to receive from waiters. After letting our meal go down, we strolled slowly back to the hotel. As we approached we could hear laughter coming from inside. We made our way to the source of the laughter. A mime act was going through his routine on the small stage as a warm up to Doctor Dream the hypnotist. I asked Kat if she fancied staying and watching the show for a while. By the time we had found a suitable table, Doctor Dream was making his way on stage. He was wearing a smart suit and appeared quite debonair. Behind him stood twelve chairs stretched out facing the audience.

He introduced himself and immediately asked for volunteers but as he explained not everyone could be used, only those people susceptible to hypnosis.

He then asked everyone to hold their right hand up above their head and said when he clicked his fingers we wouldn’t be able to put them back down. Myself, Kat and just about everyone raised their arm. He then muttered something and clicked his fingers.

He then asked us to try to put our arms back down. Most people did so but about thirty people didn’t, including Kat and myself. I glanced at Kat and she looked quite troubled by the feeling. I couldn’t quite explain it, but my arm felt as though it were manacled to the ceiling somehow. He asked everyone with their arm still raised above their head to stand up. We did as requested. He then muttered something again and clicked his fingers once more. I immediately felt my arm being released from its invisible bond and was able to bring it back down, as was everyone else who was standing. He scanned the audience, pointing at certain individuals and asking to please sit back down, while at the same time skipping others, until he was left with twelve people, six men and six women, myself and Kat being two of the twelve, still standing. He asked us to come up on to the stage, something that didn’t exactly thrill me but being game for a laugh, I just thought, well, what the hell, what’s the worst that can happen?

He waved his hand toward the chairs for us to be seated. Kat and I sat next to each other. He then went to each guest in turn and asked him or her to introduce them selves and state their profession.

After the introductions were over he walked behind the chairs, moving to the first stage guest he leant over and whispered something into her ear, her head lolled forward as if asleep. He moved to each person consecutively until he reached Kat sitting next to me. I strained to hear what he would say to her. I was stunned when I heard him quietly say, “you are very beautiful Kat, I shall enjoy having fun with you tonight” and then his voice lowered further so I could not hear it, before he said something else. She collapsed in her chair just like the others. He immediately came over to me, and whispered “sweet dreams”. Moments later I could hear his voice again, it said, “dream on”, I slowly came out of my slumber to be quickly reminded of my predicament by the audience’s laughter. I turned around to witness Kat squawking and clucking like a chicken. A few of the other stage guests were doing equally ridiculous things. The hypnotist disregarded the chaos around him and began talking quietly to me. He said that my keyword would be ‘htiek’, my name spelt backwards as it turns out, pronounced ‘heek’. Whenever he said this word I would slip into a trance, and do exactly as he told me, and when he called me by my name, I would be in full possession of my faculties once again. He asked me if I understood, to which I replied “yes”, he then clicked his fingers, which seemed to activate the command. He said “htiek, you are Adolph Hitler and need to make a rousing speech to the crowd”.

I knew what I was doing but I couldn’t stop it. I started goose-stepping around the stage and in my best German accent, started preaching my Nazi rhetoric. In my confused state I couldn’t understand why everyone was laughing. Eventually every one of the guests on stage was performing in some ridiculous manner. After giving us all several different characters to act out and having humiliated us in front of the ecstatic audience sufficiently, Doctor Dream brought his show to a close by asking us all to be seated. He then quickly whispered something in Kat’s ear before moving to me and saying “you will come to my dressing room with your wife at 11 o’clock”.

He finished by saying all our names correctly in turn, in so doing, bringing us all out of our trances. He thanked us for taking part in tonight’s show and asked us to return to our seats in the audience. I looked at my watch as I returned, saw the time was 10.55 and against my better judgement, asked Kat if she fancied going backstage to meet Doctor Dream. I had expected her to object but she was completely for it. She almost seemed to be in a rush to get there.

Just as I was about to knock on his dressing room door it opened, and he invited us in.

The dressing room was quite large and well furnished. There were several chairs and a desk up against one wall. Kat entered before me and as she neared Doctor Dream, he leaned close to her and said, “Tak, go and stand in front of the desk facing it”. Kat walked straight passed him and came to a stop by the desk. As I watched her, he leaned over to me and said, “htiek, have a seat” and he offered me the chair just inside the door. I sat, entranced. “htiek, I am going to have some fun with your wife but you will be completely unbothered by it. Do you understand?” “Yes”, I replied.

He walked over to Kat, “Tak you will do exactly as I say but you will be totally aware of everything that is happening to you and you will react accordingly. You will still be able to speak but with a lowered voice. Do you understand?” “Yes”, she replied. “Good” he said, “now, stand completely still”. He put his hand on her back at the waistline and slid it down the smooth material covering her bum. “Stop that, stop that immediately” Kat said, but this only spurred him on to use both hands. He fondled her arse for a while before sliding his hands down the outsides of her legs. “Uhmm, lovely” he muttered, as he felt the tops of her stay-ups through her skirt. Kat was furious but helpless to do anything about it. “Now then, let’s have a look at you” he said as he unfastened the button at the top of her skirt and slid down the zip. “No, stop it, stop it please,” begged Kat. He tugged the skirt over her shapely behind until it dropped to the floor. “Step out of your skirt Kat, then turn around to face your husband and take two steps forward, then place your feet about two feet apart” Kat responded. The length of her blouse momentarily saved Kat’s dignity. “Good, now take your blouse off” said Doctor Dream. “Never” said Kat, but before she knew what was happening her own hands were reacting as if they had a mind of their own and began unbuttoning the front of her blouse before allowing it to fall off her shoulders to the floor. Kat stood in the middle of the hypnotist’s dressing room in just her royal blue thong and bra and stay-ups, completely at his mercy. “Please stop this” Kat said “I won’t tell anyone, please just let us go” she continued. “Make yourself cum” the hypnotist said. “NOO!” Kat said as loudly as she could but her hands started to caress her body. Kat’s eyes widened in horror, as her own hands started to manipulate her erogenous zones against her will. “You’ll never make me cum” she insisted, “it’s impossible” and she composed herself, a stern look on her face. Her hands continued unabated running up and down her body, stroking her inner thighs, the front of her panties above her sex, moving up to her breasts. Kat was slightly dismayed when her hands took her breasts out of their protective bra cups. She took in a sharp intake of breath when her hands started massaging her nipples, but immediately returned to her stern demeanour. Her nipples began to harden under the relentless attention. Her right hand then left her nipples slowly moving down her body until it reached the gusset of her panties where it gently stroked the outside of her vagina through the thin material. With her legs well spread, her hand continued expertly unhindered. Kat was actually gritting her teeth. “Relax, enjoy yourself Kat” offered the hypnotist. Kat was so busy resisting the actions of her hands she didn’t seem to hear the hypnotist. Her left hand moved from breast to breast, ensuring both were getting equal attention, while her right hand continued its slow deliberations between her legs The fingers on her hand finished stroking her vagina and started rubbing her clitoris. Suddenly Kat’s resistance totally broke down and she let out a long low moan “oooaaarrrrrhhhhhh, pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssse”. Her head tilted back and her eyelids fluttered as her hands just continued. She became very animated, her head moving backwards and forwards, her mouth open and moaning, eyes dilated, almost demonic in appearance. “no noo, please stop, please stop, pleeeeaaaaase” she continued. A small damp patch appeared in her panties. She upped her resolve once more and tried to fight the feeling when Doctor Dream produced a vibrator, already switched on. Kat snatched it out of his hand and positioned it between her legs. The new sensation sending her into shock waves of desire, “NOOOOOOOOO” she cried and started to buck under the new stimulant. By this time she was licking her lips very erotically, her eyes dropping into the back of her head. A look of amazement suddenly crossed her face, “oh my God” she said, “I’m going to cum, ooooooo uuuuuhhhhmmmm ooooooooaaaaarrrrgggghhhhh”. Kat shook like a wild animal before letting out a low guttural scream until her panties instantaneously became drenched in her own fluids, which dripped through the thin material onto the dressing room carpet. The vibrator dropped from her hand, still vibrating.

“You bastard” Kat blasted at the Doctor. “We’re just getting started my dear. Give me your panties”, he countered. Kat begrudgingly took them off and passed them to Doctor Dream. He studied them momentarily rubbing the wet fabric between his fingers and then glanced over to Kat and smirked. Kat was furious. He slid open a drawer and dropped them inside, and then re-closed the drawer.

The Doctor then walked round behind Kat, dancing his fingers over her small round butt before pulling a chair over and sitting directly behind her. He undid his trouser button followed by the zip and pulled his trousers and boxers down around his ankles, releasing a huge erect penis. Content with his positioning he told Kat to pick up the vibrator and then to step backwards until she was straddling his legs. When Kat noticed the bare knees below her she became very agitated. “Calm down Kat. Tell you what, why don’t you make yourself cum again” “NOO!!!” Kat exclaimed, while her hand instantly placed the vibrator between her legs. “All right then, how about this, if you lower your cunt onto my penis, I will stop the vibrator”, he held his erect penis upright so it was about two inches from her pussy. “Never!” Kat retorted, but the vibrator was already starting to work on her, now totally unprotected, already very sensitive, private parts “ooooooohhhhhh nooo, pleeeaase stop pleeeeeeeeaaaaase”. “Just say the word” the Doctor said. “NNNNEVERRRR OOOOOUUUURRRGGHHH OOOHHH NNNOOO OOOOHHH NOOO!!!!!!” but she just couldn’t maintain her resistance, “OOOKKKAAYY, OOOOOKKKAAYYY II”L DO IT” Kat uttered but the Doctor said nothing. The vibrator continued unabated “OH MY GOD PLEEEEAAAAAAAASE, I SAID I’LL DO IT” continued Kat. “Uhmm I’m not sure you really want to. Thiek, be so kind as to pick up the video camera on the table next you and start filming your wife fucking me.” Keith began filming as ordered. Kat watched what was happening but was beyond caring. “Tak, if you ask me to fuck you, in a desperate enough manner, I will stop the vibrator”. Kat response was immediate “Fuck me, Doctor Dream, please fuck me. I need your cock, please let me have your cock inside me, please, please, pleeeeeaaaaaasse.” The Doctor enjoyed the moment, “Oh go on then, stop making yourself cum with the vibrator and fuck me, as you so eloquently requested” he said. Kat lowered her wet pussy onto the Doctor’s cock, her inhibition gone, and her dignity in shatters. She bounced herself up and down like a common tart pouting and moaning until she orgasmed again and again until eventually, the Doctor shot his load inside her.

The doctor lifted Kat off himself and asked Keith to put the camera down and stop filming.

The Doctor then commanded Kat to dress herself, minus her panties, and retouch her make-up.

He then told them both to walk back out into the hall, where the show had been staged. He told them that once they entered the hall, they would snap out of the trance they were in. and would forget everything that had happened, except to remember having a wonderful time at the Hypnotists show.

As Kat and Keith stepped out of the door, Doctor Dream was already salivating at the thought of the fun he was going to have with Kat, now he had the material to blackmail her with. His twin sons sixteenth birthday approached and he wanted to give them something special!

The End