The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Hypno-Romance”

Mc, I think. Md, I think. Mf, I’m sure of that, I think. Hypnosis? Yep... I’m sure of that, too... I think. Jesus! I think too much, ne?

Overview vs underview: He used hypnosis and he got her. Or did she get him? Or did he get her to let her think she got him? Or did.... I’m lost...Read on and tell me. I forget now. Did I write this or do I only think I did? Jesus!

“Hypno-Romance”

It was one of those rare opportunities and I couldn’t let it go. Something told me to take advantage of it and I did. I was sitting in the back row of the class of science students. Next to me sat a girl of about twenty or so.

She was beautiful, and she was always tapping her heel on the floor, sort of like she had restless-leg syndrome or something. She always seemed to me to be off in noddy-land, too, while the professors talked to us, and now she was doing it again. It was a really annoying habit of tap-tap-tapping her heel on the floor. She’d been doing it for about three weeks now and it was driving me nuts.

I’d have to fix that one day. As I stole another quick glance at her now, it seemed like she had gone into a sort of a daze again while listening to the boring monotone of the lecturer way down the front. It was one of those lecture theatres that rose up and away as you walked back from the professor’s desk, so there was a fair distance between my row and the one on front. Also, we were seated rather close.

I don’t know where I got the courage from—maybe from the self-hypnosis book I had bought on impulse that told me I could have any girl I wanted to, once I learned how to do it.

I had studied hard and had practised on some of my friends until I thought I had it down pat.

My hear hammered in my ribs and my pulse raced. I had to believe in the book. Too late to turn back now.

I called her name. It was Sharon. In fact, I whispered it near her ear. She didn’t hear me or chose not to. I leaned forward to see here eyes. They seemed sort of far away, with a kind of glazed look about them. I decided to take a chance. I leaned next to her ear once more, very, very close.

“Relax.” I said in a soft, soothing whisper into her shell-like ear. “Let ..yourself ..go ..and ..just ..drift ..on ..down ..even ..deeper ..into ..that ..special ..place ..you’re ..in ..right ..now .. It’s .. so .. nice .. where ..you ..are .. You ..should ..enjoy ..it ..fully .. Further ..and ..further ..down .. Like ..a ..leaf ..floating ..down ..on ..the ..back ..of ..the ..wind .. More ..and ..more ..relaxed .. Eyes ..feeling ..so ..heavy ..and ..so ..tired .. So ..heavy ..and ..so ..tired .. Sleepy .. Very .. sleepy .. in .. your .. special .. place .. So .. tired .. with .. those .. heavy .. heavy .. eyes .. So .. nice .. to .. relax .. and .. just .. drift .. off .. into .. your .. special .. place .. while .. those .. heavy .. tired .. eyes .. just .. close .. all .. by .. themselves.”

I whispered every word in a continuous fashion, just like I’d always done while practising hypnosis—just like the book had said to for absolute success.

Then suddenly, Sharon turned her head and looked at me, directly in the eyes. Her own were glazed, but she looked directly into my eyes. I held my breath, waiting for the inevitable, but it never came. She rarely ever looked at me, that I knew about, anyway.

Her eyebrows arched a little as if she was about to ask a question, or she was puzzling over something. And then her eyes slowly closed without stopping. Her head went back to face the front, leaning forward slightly and her breathing deepened. I could tell by the gentle rise and fall of her nice hand- size breasts beneath her shirt. I let the breath out slowly between my teeth in a long, slow hiss.

“Sleep.. Deeply .. now.” I whispered again, leaning close to hear ear. “Deeper .. and .. more .. relaxed .. than .. you’ve .. ever .. been .. in .. your .. life .. before .. deeply .. asleep .. listening .. to .. every .. word .. I .. say .. remembering .. nothing .. because .. your .. subconscious .. mind .. will .. remember .. everything .. so .. you .. don’t .. have .. to .. remember .. what .. you .. didn’t .. even .. hear .. in .. the .. first .. place .. and .. listen .. and .. want .. to .. feel .. nice .. to .. relax .. sleep .. deeply .. and .. want .. to .. listen .. and .. want .. to .. do .. everything .. I .. suggest .. that .. relaxes .. you .. so .. deeply .. to .. sleep .. way .. down .. to .. the .. deepest .. sleep .. you’ve .. ever .. had .. while .. you .. listen .. and .. forget .. everything .. and .. remember .. only .. what .. I .. suggest .. to .. you.”

I noticed as I spoke softly into her ear that her breathing had deepened considerably. At one time I thought I heard a soft sigh when I said ‘deeper’. Now for the trance key, I thought as I gathered my confidence. The professor was still droning on down the front about who cared anyway.

“You .. can .. come .. back .. to .. this .. special .. place .. in .. your .. mind .. whenever .. you .. want .. to .. when .. you .. hear .. me .. say .. your .. special .. trance .. key .. ‘sleep-time’ .. and .. close .. your .. eyes .. immediately .. and .. go .. sleep .. like .. you .. are .. enjoying .. so .. much .. right .. now .. when .. you .. hear .. me .. say .. your .. trance .. key .. ‘sleep-time’ .. and .. close .. your .. eyes .. quickly .. and .. very .. quickly .. go .. to .. sleep .. deeper .. and .. deeper .. and .. wait .. for .. me .. to .. relax .. you .. even .. more .. and .. you’ll .. feel .. so .. wonderful .. and .. want .. to .. come .. back .. here .. often .. and .. want .. me .. to ..make .. suggestions .. for .. you .. to .. follow .. to .. the .. letter .. in .. every .. way .. so .. you .. always .. feel .. this .. wonderful .. Isn’t .. that .. true?”

I crossed my fingers and waited. Nothing happened. Then it did—her head nodded, only once, but it nodded. I smiled. It was working beautifully.

“Tell .. me .. your .. trance .. key .. which .. you .. will .. never .. remember.. Because .. you .. didn’t .. hear .. it .. in .. the .. first .. place.” I whispered confidently.

I heard her mumble something and leaned right into her face.

“Louder.” I whispered to her.

“Sleep .. time.” she mumbled a little more loudly than before—not clearly, but I made out the words okay. I smiled, happy. Now for the good stuff. There would be time enough before the professor run out of things to say on his favourite topic.

“I am .. your dream .. man.” I told her. “I can .. give you .. all the .. pleasure .. you always .. dream about .. in your .. secret dreams .. and you .. want some .. of that .. incredible pleasure .. from your .. secret dreams .. right now .. Isn’t that true?”

I watched her head lift a fraction, and then drop again as she breathed out with a sigh.

“Open your legs .. and relax very deeply .. and receive .. your secret pleasure .. right where .. you want it .. right now.” I whispered.

Then I felt her knee touch and press against mine as she opened her knees. I reached down with my left hand and rested it on her thigh lightly for the first touch.

“The touch of your .. secret lover .. so warm .. and so pleasurable .. and you .. can open wider now .. and relax .. and enjoy .. very .. very .. quietly .. even when you .. reach your peak .. without a sound .. and feeling .. so wonderful.”

Her knee pressed even more firmly against my own. I moved my hand over her thigh and beneath her dress, feeling quickly the warmth of her centre. As I touched softly against the soft mound of her pubic hairs nestling beneath her underwear she took a quick breath of air.

I froze for a few seconds, and then proceeded with caution. Gently I slipped my hand beneath the leg of her panties and immediately felt the warmth and wetness of her apex. Soft, downy hairs on my fingertips, and again she sucked in a short, sharp gasp of air. And then she did it again.

My fingers deftly spread her swollen lips to expose her jewel to my touch. When I grasped the very core of her between my finger and thumb her breathing became suddenly erratic, panting and hunching her shoulders as her head hung down even further toward her chest.

Gently I began to squeeze. On and off. On and off. On and off, in rhythmical fashion. On and off. On and off. On and off.

Sharon’s breathing quickly began to match my pressure squeezes as the continued for several minutes, her breathing deepening more and more until finally I heard her take a deep breath. Then she crushed her thighs together, trapping my hand between them.

I continued the gentle, rhythmical pressure-squeezing on the jewel of her Nile while she thrust forcefully into my hand without saying a word, and I continued to squeeze her in that sensual manner until the last shudder had rippled through her body and she sighed loudly after taking a deep breath.

I gently removed my hand from her thighs as her knees relaxed their pressure against me. I tasted her wine. It was the nectar of the gods for me. It always was.

“Now you’re very happy .. and very satisfied.” I told her softly. “And this is how .. you’ll feel every time .. your hear your trance key .. When you leave here .. you will wait .. for me .. your secret lover .. recognize me by .. your trance key .. only my voice .. when you hear .. your trance key .. with my voice only .. receive more pleasure .. and do what I suggest .. without question .. without doubt .. everything so natural ..and so right for you .. when you count to twenty .. and wake up and be normal .. and forget everything .. you can’t even remember now .. and not even notice me .. as you count up now.”

I moved as far away from her as I could without getting too close to the guy next to me and waited, watching for her first reaction when her eyes opened. She must have counted fast.

Her eyes opened. She looked right and left, and then down at her breasts, a strange, puzzled look on her face. I thought I could detect a crimson glow spreading up her right cheek, but I wasn’t sure. She looked down at the professor who was winding up for the period.

Then she slowly closed her notebook. Now all I had to do was to walk outside where Sharon would be waiting and claim my well-earned hypnotic prize.

The professor finally gave out our assignments and we all got up and made our way out of the classroom. I walked slowly down the hallway and out of the building, losing her in the crowd.

And then I saw her, waiting against one of the large, concrete pillars, with her back leaning against it looking like she was doing just that—waiting.

I walked up to her, knowing my hypnotic conquest was waiting patiently for me to get on with the rest of our lives.

She was tall, but so was I—a perfect match, and soon now she would know it.

“Hi.” I said smiling. “Pretty boring lecture, huh?”

She looked down her nose at me as if I was a bug or something. I could see the tightening of her jaw muscles as she dealt in her mind with another jerk hitting on a single girl as she leant against a post.

My heart hammered in my chest. Something was wrong. Very wrong. I completely forgot that she was no longer in any kind of trance. But I thought she should have retained some of her secret-lover’s feelings for me, at least, from her deep trance.

“If you don’t mind.” she said with a cold voice. “I’m waiting for someone.”

My mind panicked as I saw the hostility and anger growing in her eyes and on her face. I tried grinning at her. What was happening here? I’d already arrived, only she didn’t know it—yet.

Desperate times calls for desperate measures the book had told me. I had to put her on the left foot somehow, until I found the opportunity to say her trance key and hope like hell the bloody thing worked.

“Did you enjoy your orgasm in class today?” I said with a forced grin.

Her face reddened instantly as she blushed from the neck to the top of her forehead. Her eyes blazed at first and then lowered from my gaze. Then she looked up again, directly at me, her eyes alight with a burning fire of indignation and anger. It didn’t seem to be working.

Fuck! Now I was really in the shit. I saw my life and future dissolving before my eyes.

“How would you like a sexual harassment case brought against you for your filthy mouth!” she spat at me with a venom rich in instant death for me.

I was in desperate trouble, and I knew it. So did my pulse and my heart. The Titanic had nothing on me. I bravely fought on, hoping like hell that, as the book had told me, offence was the best form of defence.

“They were my fingers between your legs, squeezing your wet little jewel.” I grinned at her immediately.

Her blushing deepened instantly, along with her hostility. She looked puzzled, angry, and murderous and confused, all at the same time. Her eyes were like two blazing orbs as they glared at me.

I fought bravely on again, feeling like I was really going down now with the Titanic for the very last time. I needed a miracle.

“Squeezing your jewel until you came with a vengeance, and, without a sound. That’s why you’re all wet, down there.” I forced another not-too-confident grin.

She glanced quickly downward and then back at me, the tears of her anguish, confusion and frustration brimming over and down her cheeks. I’d had enough, I decided. It was now or never. Then, for the first time in my life I prayed as I spoke.

“Sleep-time.” I said firmly to her.” And then, “Sleep-time.” for a second time, just for bloody good measure, just in case the book was wrong about trance keys.

Her face reflected at first her inner tumbling emotional back-draft, and then her eyes glazed over and closed gently downward. Her chest rose high, stopped for a few seconds, and then she sighed loudly.

“That feels much better than being angry. Isn’t that true?” I told her, my voice shaking a little as the Titanic inside my head began to slowly surface again.

“Yes.” she said softly.

“Are you still angry with me now?” I asked her, my pulse and heart rate slowly recovering from the iceberg my ship had just hit in the form of her anger.

“No.” she replied.

“Who am I?” I asked, testing hesitantly.

She was silent for a moment, her brow furrowing a little for a few seconds before relaxing to smoothness again.

“My secret lover.” she answered.

A life-jacket. Somebody had thrown me a life-jacket. I grinned, I think.

“Are you ready to come home with me now?” I asked, praying for confidence and no more fucking icebergs. I knew my Titanic wouldn’t survive another one.

I saw her nod her head, but say nothing. I thought, for just a moment, a brief moment, she was about to smile, but then it was gone. I must be still in panic mode, I decided, as my breathing finally began to return to normal.

“Fine.” I told her warmly as I felt the good graces of God compliment me for my hypnotic prowess. “You’re doing perfectly. Open your eyes now and meet your secret lover, the man you’ve been waiting for, all your life.”

Sharon opened her eyes, blinked several times quite rapidly, and then smiled as she focussed her gaze on my face.

“Hi.” she smiled, with all the seduction sounding of her inner essence, almost as if she really meant it. I didn’t care. I would have her, and that was that. If it meant hypnotising her like this, then it was for her own good, and mine.

“Hi.” I smiled warmly back to her, feeling my heart melt along with the weakening in my knees as my happiness set in fully.

* * *

Post Script.... I think.

All that was ten years ago now.

Sharon still says “hi,” in that same special way, whenever she opens her eyes of a morning, and, she still smiles that same incredibly seductive smile at me—that is, when the kids aren’t jumping all over our bed, wanting their Mum and Dad to get up and get them breakfast or play.

You see, I had fallen in love with her from the moment I first laid eyes on her. I was the one for her, and she was the one for me. I knew it at that very first moment—it was only she who didn’t. But no man would ever love her as often and for as long he lived as I was going to do, and, I’m still doing it on the morning of our tenth wedding anniversary.

And since that first night she came home with me, we’ve never been apart, and, two people under God’s heavens have never been as happy, all thanks to a little book on hypnotism that I bought as a spur of the moment thing.

Thank Christ for impulse shopping, huh?

The End

* * *

Post Script—Different author:

Dear Readers,

I fell head over heels in love with Jason the first time he sat next to me in class. I knew I loved him with all my heart—just like I used to read in the fairy tales about wonderful romance.

I knew he loved me too, just from the glazed look in his eyes when our gazes first met. I also knew he would never have the courage to even ask me out, let alone tell me that his feelings, when we first looked at each other for only a second or two, had been the same as mine.

My friend had taught me hypnosis when I had told her of my plight with Jason. After that, every time we were in class together I would get a far away look in my eyes and on my face, and just stare into space, while resting the weight of my leg on the ball of my right foot.

That would cause my heel to tap in staccato fashion, silently, but loudly enough on the floor so he could not possibly avoid hearing it.

I’d been doing it for three weeks, but at first, every time I turned to look at him he would look away, so I wouldn’t catch his eye as he stared at me. He was very quick.

And after three weeks I had almost given up and was planning to tell my friend that night to come up with another idea when it happened.

As I turned to look at Jason, like I always do after about fifteen minutes of heel-tapping, he actually held my gaze for a few seconds. His eyes shined as if they were in a sort of a daze.

My friend had told me that when it happened I would have to move quickly to get done what I had to do. I leaned over to him, holding his shining gaze in my direct stare and whispered only one sentence—slowly, and with all the heart-feeling I could muster.

“Relax deeper ... and deeper ... and very ... very quickly ... and know that ... you have the idea ... now ... to learn hypnosis ... and hypnotise me ... into being your lover ... and your wife ... because ... you already know ... you love me ... with all of your heart ... like I love you ... and ... you ... will ... be ... confident .. of .. that .. outcome .. and .. be .. very .. successful.”

The rest, as you have just read, from Jason’s point of view, is history. I know he writes sexy stories from time to time and posts them to you for publishing on the web. Because he gets me to post them after he’s left for work, I always steam open his letters, read them, and then re-seal them and post them.

When I read this one I couldn’t let his readers think that he’d gotten completely away from the real truth, so I added my bit, just for the hell of it.

I hope you all don’t mind.

Don’t tell him. I want him to read the truth for himself when he looks to see if his latest story is published.

And, I’ll be right behind him when he does. And when he turns to look at me, he’ll see the same tears in my eyes that I know will be in his, because he still loves me fiercely, just like he always has, and, just like he always will.

For Jason: By the way, sweetheart. I really didn’t have to capture you with hypnosis, my love.

And I’m sorry I gave you a hard time when you met me as I waited, leaning against the post. But I couldn’t let you think I was a pushover completely, and I just didn’t want to waste any more time being without you, than I had done already.

Can you ever forgive me?

:) yours truly... always and in all ways.
(grin)

Another Happy Ending.