The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“HYPNO-POEM”

Summary: It’s only a harmless and delightful poem, but don’t try it out at home. Heheheheh. Try it out on your neighbour.

Chapter I

“THE POEM”

“Oh, come on.” Julie said as she looked across the small table in the lounge room where she and David, her neighbour sat in her home having morning tea “You don’t mean you’re telling me that it actually works? Ha!”

Julie liked David. He had always been good company for her of a morning after her husband had left for work, and before she had to start her boring days of never-ending housework and thinking about her life in general, which she always did while doing the boring housework.

Sometimes when she felt sick of her life and its boring routine she would empty the trash and other small things from the house wearing only her skimpy underwear, just for the hell of it.

She wasn’t an exhibitionist. Julie just wanted to do something different, which was why she had always found David’s visits so uplifting. He was different, in her life. David seemed to give her day a lift, such that she missed his visits when they didn’t occur.

Sometimes, though, his zealousness for believing things he had been told or had read in a book would go a bit over the top, like this one—hypnosis without consent.

David smiled with a sigh, waiting for the right opportunity. He had liked his neighbour’s wife for some time, so far though, only as a friend to talk to. She was a bored housewife and he had always felt that his visits helped brighten up her otherwise long days alone in the house.

He often saw her getting around the yard in her bra and panties while doing some outside chore. David had called over for his morning cup of coffee before leaving for class at the local university where he was studying psychology.

He had just mentioned to Julie he had been told it was possible to hypnotise someone without them even being aware it was happening, and now she was scoffing at the idea. She was the original cynic, and her answer was exactly what he had been expecting.

He’d hoped she would answer that way, and, in fact, he knew she would the minute he thought of doing it. That was why he had done it—so he could then test it out on her and see for himself whether his idea based on what he had been told would work or not.

“I can only tell you what I was told.” David said with another deep sigh. “I know this guy, and he isn’t the lying type, nor does he ever stretch the truth, at least, as long as I’ve known him.”

He was casting his baited hook, hoping her own intelligence and cynicism would be hungry.

“Rubbish!” Julie said, with a dry laugh. “Maybe he did it with some dumb blonde who had the hots for him anyway.”

Then Julie laughed. Did he think she came down in the last shower, or what? Did she have “Idiot’ written across her forehead?

David laughed also, along with sensing that the opportune moment in time had just arrived. “I can tell you the exact same story he told me.” He told her. “Then you can make up your own mind, if you like.” That should do it, he thought. Take the bait. Take the bait.

“Ok.” Julie answered. “Just don’t exaggerate anything. Just the facts—only what he said.”

She hated people who blew up the facts of something, just to support their own case for a win or acceptance of what they were saying. Still, it was better than the dreary daytime soapies she could be watching if he wasn’t there each day.

David agreed, smiling politely. “Okay.” He began, making sure he was getting it right from the word go. He knew he had to hook her from the beginning, or he wouldn’t have a chance.

“Well,” he began, “Tom had asked this girl—her name was Sue, if she wanted to participate in an experiment in hypnosis, and she agreed. He called in at her flat one morning for a cup of coffee, just like we’re doing now, and he began to tell her the story of how he had hypnotised someone before.”

David noticed Julie’s eyes widening slightly as she leaned forward on her elbows with her coffee cup in her hand as she listened. So far, so good, he thought. Time to pace it out now. She was nibbling the bait, a little, at least.

“Anyway,” David continued, “while he was.. telling her the story .. Tom noticed that Sue began to .. study his face closely .. very closely .. in fact .. as if she .. wanted to study .. one particular detail of his face .. that she .. found the most interesting .. to really study .. very closely .. like she’d never noticed it before .. while he talked .. and .. she continued to .. listen very closely to .. every word he said .. even though she was .. always really looking .. very interestingly at that .. special part of his face which she .. found so interesting she .. listened to every word he said .. hearing every word and .. took it all in .. even though she was .. studying his face in the .. most interesting manner .. he’d ever noticed anyone ever .. studying his face so closely before.”

Julie found herself looking at a small brown mole on David’s cheek. It was shaped like a tiny starfish. She was listening to what he was saying, but was surprised she had never noticed it before, just like he was saying.

David paused briefly to take a breath. She was taking the bait. Julie’s eyes had widened and had then ceased to blink as he noticed her focussing her gaze somewhere on his left cheek. He also noticed she had returned her gaze to his eyes less and less as he continued to talk. And her face seemed to be relaxing. Her lips had parted slightly already, and she hadn’t sipped her coffee since he had begun to talk.

“And he noticed.. as she watched and .. studied that really interesting .. part of his face .. so very closely .. that she .. never really noticed before .. she seemed to relax more and more .. more relaxed .. and was .. becoming more and more calm .. with every easy breath she took .. and every soothing word she .. heard him say softly as she .. listened only to the soothing, soft sound of his voice .. while she studied that special part of his face .. so closely .. focussing right in on .. that special, interesting part .. to the exclusion of everything else .. and listening to every relaxing, soothing word he said .. and just kept relaxing .. more and more deeply .. as she felt her mind and body .. really let go .. and .. relax completely .. and her face just looked as if it was .. melting down and letting go .. especially with all the muscles .. around her eyes .. and shoulders .. and neck .. becoming so very heavy .. and .. so very tired .. she couldn’t stop them from closing .. relaxing .. letting go .. all by themselves .. because they felt more and more heavy .. and more and more tired .. and wanted to relax .. and close .. all by themselves .. and be as relaxed .. as the rest of her face .. and body .. and mind .. and then she just .. allowed them to do ..whatever they wanted .. it was so easy .. and so natural .. felt so relaxing .. and they felt so tired .. and so heavy .. that she just allowed them to .. relax and .. close down tightly .. all by themselves .. and then she felt them .. relax and .. close down tightly .. all by themselves .. and then she relaxed .. twice as deeply .. twice as calmly .. feeling very good .. about herself .. relaxing so beautifully .. and so deeply .. and just letting everything go .. completely .. breathing peacefully .. relaxing .. more deeply .. floating .. on a cloud .. drifting .. deeper and deeper .. so peaceful .. so relaxed .. so calm .. feeling so good .. about herself .. so good .. so good .. so relaxed .. so wonderful .. feeling so relaxed and calm.”

Somewhere along the line Julie had been staring intently at the small mole on his cheek, and the next thing she became aware of was a feeling of incredible relaxation and tired ness as it washed over her from the top of her head to the tip of her toes.

Her eyelids felt so heavy with each word he spoke. She just couldn’t keep them open, and she tried. But it didn’t worry her in the slightest. She felt so wonderfully relaxed and calm.

David ceased talking with the last word and smiled immediately. Julie’s eyes had closed almost as soon as he had mentioned them considering doing so. He gazed at her peaceful face and features.

She breathed evenly and peacefully, her chest rising and falling gently with each easy breath she took. She still rested on her elbows on the table, her coffee cup still lightly clasped in one hand, tilting just a little forward.

He had noticed Julie also give a deep, slow sigh when he had been cementing the relaxing suggestions through repetition. Her head hung slightly forward, with her beautiful long, red hair tied in a ponytail disappearing behind her shoulder.

As he sat there wondering what to do next, David was very happy within himself. Then he got an idea.

“Relax.. and let go.” he said to his entranced neighbour. “And because you .. feel so wonderful and .. so naturally relaxed it .. would probably .. feel a lot more comfortable if you could .. feel your beautiful red hair .. all let down and .. cascading down .. like a flaming red, soft waterfall .. all down .. over your relaxed shoulders .. and back .. and .. feel the relaxed warmth as you .. let your hair fully down .. and free .. like a beautiful red bird .. free and beautiful .. hair down .. free and beautiful .. and remember to forget everything .. you didn’t notice to remember .. since .. your unconscious mind .. will remember everything anyway .. so .. you don’t have to remember .. what you didn’t need to notice .. in the first place .. and allow your unconscious mind to .. remember your trance key .. sleep time .. and then forget I said it .. which will bring you instantly back here .. to this relaxing place .. where you feel so good .. and so relaxed .. whenever you hear me say .. sleep time .. that you can .. forget to notice to remember .. whenever I say your trance key .. sleep time ..and then forget I said it .. and come straight back here .. eyes closed and relaxed so beautifully.”

Julie felt herself moving her limbs, but was disinterested and uncaring as tot he reasons why. All she knew was that she felt so good. Her own special key for something or other.

Sleep time. Great idea. Yes, she thought. Anything to stay right where she was, wherever that was, she concluded as she let herself go even deeper into the calm and peace of mind of where she now found herself.

David watched smiling as Julie ‘s hand lowered the coffee cup to the table and then both hands came slowly up behind her neck and slipped off the band holding her thick red hair in place in the ponytail.

It fell loosely and softly down around her shoulders and back. Her hands then came back down and rested with her forearms on the table once more.

“You feel so good knowing now.. you can come back here .. anytime you hear me say your trance key .. sleep time .. and then you can .. forget I said it .. now you can come back to the sound of my voice .. feeling really refreshed .. and feeling so good and alive .. and excited .. and can come back slowly now .. feeling fresh in the face and body .. and in your mind .. as you become aware of my voice .. and the feel of the chair .. and the feel of the table .. and the feel of the floor beneath your feet .. and when you are ready .. and feeling really aware and awake .. you can .. feel your eyes open gently .. all by themselves .. and feel really good about everything .. and wonder when we will start talking about .. whatever I came to talk about.”

David ceased talking and waited for Julie’s eyes to open. After about three minutes they slowly opened and blinked several times as she regained her focus. He began talking immediately.

For some reason she couldn’t figure out Julie slowly became aware of her surroundings once again. She felt wonderful as the room and David’s face and the tiny mole came back into her line of sight as her eyes lightly opened all by themselves.

“And Tom then asked Sue how it felt to be hypnotised without her knowing it, and it happened exactly like that. Honest.”

Then he watched Julie as her focus and her mind, along with what she was hearing conflicted everywhere in her consciousness and her immediate recollection of things.

Her brow furrowed as the conflict went on, a puzzled look on her face as she held his gaze and flexed her fingers open and shut a few times.

“Are you okay?” he asked sincerely.

“I.. ah .. yes.” She stammered. “Oh, I can’t believe it! I must have drifted off! I’m sorry David! Oh, how rude I am!” Julie found herself embarrassed in the extreme. She couldn’t believe she’d gone off to noddy-land in the middle of a conversation with someone—daydreaming like a little schoolgirl. She felt hot and flushed.

David laughed. “That’s okay. Anyone with red hair as beautiful as yours is allowed to drift off every now and then.”

Julie’s mouth laughed, but her eyes didn’t. She had a new puzzle now, and her mind raced against the conflict going on in her conscious mind. She looked to her left shoulder and saw her hair let down and loose.

She furrowed her brow furrowed even deeper. Her gaze shot from her hair to his eyes, then to her hair again, and then flew to the coffee cup on the table with the hair band resting next to it. She stared quickly back at him, the dawning of what had happened slowly, but surely becoming known to her conscious mind. David just sat there smiling softly at her.

“David!” she exclaimed. “Did you...? Did I. ? You didn’t! Did you?”

David couldn’t help laughing aloud at the sight of her. Her eyes had opened as large as saucers. Her brow had wrinkled to her scalp with utter disbelief. Her mouth hung open in complete surprise at what her conscious mind was trying to tell her had happened, that she obviously had trouble believing.

“Yep.” Was all he said, still grinning. “How else would your hair have gotten undone?”

“I didn’t!” Julie exclaimed again. “Did I? Did you? Oh, you couldn’t have. I would have noticed. Wouldn’t I? I would have remembered! Wouldn’t I?”

David laughed all the more harder at her confusion, such that the tears ran down his cheeks. In fact, so much so, that he couldn’t stand to see the look on her face without laughing even harder.

He looked down at the floor and wiped the tears from his eyes. Then he heard Julie sigh. He looked up at her once again.

Julie sat rock-still, staring at him. She couldn’t believe it—didn’t want to believe it. It was impossible. She would have remembered. Wouldn’t she? Her mind raced with her pulse at the very thought of it being true.

Surely not, but her hair-band? How did it.....? And the thought died at birth as the dawning of realisation filtered slowly down through her consciousness.

“You did! Didn’t you?” Julie accused him, admitting it more to herself than accusing him of doing so. “You hypnotised me.. without me being aware that you did! And then you made me forget that you did.. as well as let my hair down, just to prove that you did! Didn’t you?”

“Yep.” Was all he answered, but he was still smiling at the memory of how confused she had looked. It took all of his inner strength not to burst out laughing again.

“Well!” Julie said with a defeated sigh. “I’ll be damned!” And then slowly, a nervous, yet strangely-excited smile trying to creep across her face.

She felt her eyes deepen and become milky. David just smiled and began to sip his cold coffee. Julie looked down at hers as he did so. She was wondering as he sipped, whether or not she should get them more coffee.

David was wondering if he should try her trance key and see if it worked, or maybe, he played with, he should quit while he was ahead.

“Would you like another coffee?” Julie said, interrupting his thoughts of testing her trance key. “That must be cold.” Then, “David, you really did! Didn’t you?” she exclaimed as she rose from her chair smiling and scooped up his coffee cup as if he’d done something naughty.

“Yep.” Was all he said as he handed her the cup and grinned up at her.

Julie was back in five minutes with fresh coffee. As she sat opposite him once again she had a strange look on her face as she glanced at him between silent sips. And Julie knew that was exactly how she felt—strange, and excited.

“And what else did you do while I was hypnotised without me knowing it that you’ve conveniently made me forget?”

David laughed aloud, almost spilling his coffee in the process. He lowered it to the table gently.

“Nothing.” He chuckled, and that was all he said, leaving her to ponder the what-ifs all by herself, while he just kept sipping slowly on his coffee.

Julie’s eyes never left him, nor did the strange look ever leave her face as she drank her own coffee slowly.

David had not yet decided whether to test her trance key or not while he looked innocently at her suspicious face as she studied him in disbelief.

“Could you have done that?” she asked softly. “You know—taken advantage of me while I was hypnotised?” Her mind raced. Surely she would have felt him penetrate her if he had.

David laughed again. “Don’t you think you would have remembered that?” he said.

And with that said Julie suddenly glanced down at herself, inspecting her blouse. Then she looked down lower, at her waist for several seconds before finally looking back up at his smiling face and eyes. Everything felt normal, except that she was beginning to feel powerful in all the wrong places for such an incredible conversation and happening. But her hair? She wondered incredulously. Her hair?

“I didn’t remember letting down my hair. Did I?” she countered suspiciously to his question.

It was all he could do to not burst out laughing, but he managed it somehow.

“That’s amazing!” Julie admitted. “It’s absolutely amazing!” Julie was blown away. She just couldn’t believe what her mind told her was true, whether she liked it or not. It was true.

“Yep.” Was all David said, and continued to drink his coffee while holding her gaze in his own and smiling softly. Then, on impulse he added. “What would you do if I had done it?” he asked her.

Her eyes widened over her coffee cup. “I...I don’t know.” She answered hesitatingly. “I guess..if I couldn’t remember what you did, then I ..I couldn’t do anything about it. Could I?” Julie’s heart pounded, for more reasons than one.

David just smiled as he took another sip of his coffee. He waited until she was looking right into his eyes. Then:

“Sleep time.” He said soothingly, softly, drawing it out.

“What?” she said, stopping her sipping action. “Sleep, what?”

And as she stared questioningly at David’s expressionless face, Julie felt herself, her mind and her senses, hit with a wave of tiredness the size of the hugest tidal wave she had ever experienced, a wave on which she now found herself willingly just going along for the beautiful ride.

David’s heart skipped a beat. It wasn’t working. But as he continued to look at her he saw her blink heavily. While he was holding her gaze and trying to decide if he should say her trance key again her eyelids fluttered and closed down. They continued to flutter while they were closed for a few seconds, and then they were still. Then Julie took a deep breath and sighed.

“Deeper..and deeper .. relax and just .. let yourself go .. and .. take time out .. and .. really enjoy the feeling of .. being so .. deeply relaxed and .. so deeply hypnotised .. while you .. listen to your pretty poem .. and .. want to do .. and then remember to forget it .. after you’ve learned it .. off by heart .. then you can want to do your pretty poem .. and then forget it .. after you’ve learned it .. off by heart .. and .. know you want to do your pretty poem .. and allow yourself to relax .. and .. enjoy being hypnotised so deeply .. because it .. makes you feel so good to be .. so relaxed .. and know your pretty poem .. so deeply and .. want to do your pretty poem .. and so deeply hypnotised .. you can .. learn your pretty poem .. and then .. want to do your pretty poem .. and then forget to remember it .. as soon as you’re sure .. you’ve learned it off by heart .. then you can forget to remember it .. Is that clear?”

My very own special poem, Julie thought, as she reflected on the words and the rhythm of David’s voice.

David saw Julie’s head nod slightly and he smiled. Then he continued.

“Say your pretty poem after me now.” David began. “Either out loud or .. silently to yourself. And each time you .. hear yourself say it .. it will sink deeper into your mind .. and you will always relax .. more and more .. as you remember to .. forget that you know it .. and will remember to forget .. that you will follow your poem .. in everything it means .. and everything it says ..when I say the first line .. and you will remember to .. say the rest .. and relax .. deeply into a hypnotic trance .. or stay awake .. if I tell you .. Is that clear?”

Julie tried to speak, but no sound came from her mouth. She felt too relaxed and too good to even try to make the sound. So she decided to just think them like he said she could.

Once again David saw the slight nod of Julie’s head as she continued to breathe evenly and deeply. He began saying the special conditioning poem.

“Now to listen, for your greater cause.. and soon my thoughts, will all be yours.. Listening now to the soothing sound.. awake I’ll do, as I am bound.”

David then repeated the poem several times to Julie, who, although she said nothing aloud as he spoke, mouthed the words silently as she followed his slow speech in saying it over and over again. Then, once more he gave her instructions in bringing herself back to full awareness of where she was, along with feelings of freshness and vitality.

Sue awoke feeling brighter than she had felt for a long time. She blinked several times and then looked directly at David. Her face felt full of confusion again as she listened to him continue talking about something she hadn’t heard until now. Then she saw him start to get up from the table.

“Anyway.” He said, getting up from his chair. “It’s been interesting to say the least, Julie, but I really have to be going now, or I’ll be late. Maybe we could continue this conversation again sometime, if you’d like?”

Julie’s face felt and showed a mixture of confusion and disappointment at his leaving. She got up and walked him to the door. By the time he turned to say good bye she had recovered to her former cheery self and smiled. He looked deeply into her smiling eyes only a foot away from her face as he smiled goodbye.

“See you later.” She chirped cheerily, one hand on the door, ready to close it, wondering how the rest of her day was now going to go after such a strange beginning.

“Now to listen.. for your greater cause.” he said soothingly. Then he watched as her eyes took on a far away look, along with a relaxing of her face as her eyelids gently fluttered several times, and then finally closed.

Julie felt herself suddenly go all fuzzy and light in the head. Her eyes h ad trouble focussing and were feeling very tired. Something was running around in her head. A tune or a song or something. It felt like it was trying to get out, sort of like an animal in a cage. Then she felt her mouth open as the words in her spinning senses came hesitatingly, yet clearly out through her lips.

“And soon .. my thoughts .. will all be yours .... Listening now to .. the soothing sound .. awake I’ll do .. as I am bound.” Julie said hesitatingly.

David watched the sight before him. Julie stood leaning against the door, one hand resting lightly half-way up along the edge—the other hanging limply by her side. Her eyes were closed and she breathed evenly and gently.

“I’ll go now, you count to ten.. then close the door and .. begin your day again.” He told her soothingly. Then he turned and walked quickly to the large tree at the front of her yard to watch what she did.

After about a minute Julie opened her eyes, looked around to the left and right, then smiled and closed the door, wondered what she had been thinking about as she had held the door open when she had so much to do before her soapies began.

David grinned, turned and went quickly towards the school, happy with the first days experiment in what was surely going to be his thesis, knowing the little poem he had taught her was yet to prove its worth in every possible way he could think of.

Julie had David’s coffee waiting for him as he walked into her kitchen the next morning. Her husband had left at the usual time, and now she sat waiting for David, dressed in her morning robe, her hair done up in a ponytail, as it always was.

“Hi!” he said, dragging the chair out and sitting on it.

“How can anyone sound so alive first thing in the morning?” she smiled dryly.

“I sleep well.” David countered, raising the coffee to his lips. “Thanks.”

“You’re welcome.” Julie answered. “Busy day?”

“Yep.” Was all he said.

“Is that your favourite word these days?” she asked.

“Yep.” He grinned.

“David. I’ve been thinking about yesterday, and what.. you know .. what you did—hypnotise me, I mean.”

“And?” David answered, curious.

“Well. Ahh....could you have done that, really? Without my knowing, I mean?”

“Don’t be silly.” He said smiling. “You’ve been watching too many movies.”

“Why do you ask?”

“It’s just that, well, I’ve been feeling funny, sort of.” Julie said.

“Funny?” he queried.

“It’s hard to describe.” Julie went on, her brow furrowing. “It’s just that I .. I feel like .. I feel different .. somehow.”

“I never touched you” David defended with a mock grin as he threw his hands up in the air. “Honest.”

“No, it’s not that. I don’t think. I’m sure I would have remembered that. It’s something else, but I can’t put my finger on it. That’s all. And it’s bothering me.”

“Now to listen .. to your greater cause.” David said soothingly. Julie’s face frowned all over.

Her eyes widened, fluttered several times, and then closed. He waited a few seconds, hoping.

“Soon my thoughts .. will all be yours.” Julie began to say the remainder of the poem. “Listening now .. to the soothing sound .. Awake I’ll do as I am bound.”

“That’s fine.” David said soothingly, softly. “You’re doing perfectly. And you can .. nod your head if you’ve realised that .. you are now .. deeply hypnotised again, just like you were yesterday.”

He smiled as Julie nodded her head.

“And do you know what your special poem means?” he asked her.

She nodded again.

“You may tell me now with your voice,” he instructed her. “what each line means to you as your very own special poem.”

“Now to listen,” Julie began, with her eyes still shut, “means, I must listen .. right now. To my greater cause means that somehow, what I’m listening to is for my own good, the big picture. Soon my thoughts will all be yours, means that somehow we’re going to exchange thoughts. Listening now, means the same thing as before. To the soothing sound, means the soothing sound of your voice as you talk to me. Awake I’ll do what I am bound, means, that when I’m awake and not hypnotised I’ll do what I’m bound to, or told to, I guess.”

David grinned. He couldn’t have explained it better himself, so he didn’t try.

“Count yourself up to ten now, silently, to yourself, and when you reach ten your eyes will open and you’ll feel a lot better than you did before I hypnotised you again without you knowing it. And you won’t remember a thing of what we’ve just said except how good you feel all of a sudden. Is that clear?”

“Yes.” She answered.

“That’s fine. Start counting now.”

He watched and waited until her eyelids blinked open several times, then began speaking as if there had been no break in their conversation at all.

“Yes, Jules.” David said. “One too many strange movies about hypnotised victims, I think.” Then he smiled at her and sipped his coffee.

Julie looked a little confused. Then she shrugged and began to drink her coffee.

“You actually look a lot better than you did when I first came in.” He told her. “Must be the sight of my energy every morning after I arrive that perks you up, or the coffee.”

Julie laughed and drained the rest of her coffee. “Want another?” she asked as she got up from her chair and reached for his cup.

“Okay.” He said, handing it to her and capturing her gaze as he did so. “And when you come back with it, please come back without any clothes on. Is that clear?”

David’s heart was in his mouth. Would it work, or would it not? Julie’s eyes flew open instantly. She froze with her hand on his cup, her gaze locked tightly onto his.

Her lips were parted as if she had been about to say something, but had then changed her mind.

“Is that clear?” he repeated softly, soothingly.

“Err, no. I mean ... err. yes...sure...I mean .. it’s clear.” She stammered, her gaze not leaving his for a moment.

“Okay.” He smiled.” “Off you go then. I’m really looking forward to that coffee. You make wonderful coffee.”

He could see her confusion, but he had spoken soothingly and softly, yet firmly and naturally, as if he had asked her to do the most natural thing in the world, one that she shouldn’t even be questioning.

He released his hand from the cup she had also been holding. Then he looked down at the table and began doodling on the top with his forefinger.

David was aware of her continuing to look at him for several seconds before she slowly turned around and disappeared into the other room. Then he let out the breath he’d been holding.

His heart pounded against his rib cage and his mind raced. For all he knew she could come back with the cops or a gun. Or, she could very well come back completely nude.

Julie returned within a few minutes with two fresh cups of coffee—minus her robe and underwear. She was completely naked as she placed his coffee on the table before him and then sat in her own chair. Her face was deadly serious as she rested her forearms on the table and just sat there staring at him.

“You look absolutely gorgeous.” He told her soothingly.

“David.” She said suddenly. “Why did you ask me to.. do .. this?”

He looked her square in the eye as he answered.

“Just for fun, to see what you’d say. You know, brighten up your day and all that.” He said. “More importantly, why did you do it? You didn’t have to. Did you?”

“I ... I didn’t want to.” Julie answered softly in a hushed tone of voice. “I did, I know, but .. but I didn’t want to .. even as I was doing it.”

“And how do you feel now?” David asked her. “Really. Be honest.”

“David!” Julie exclaimed in a hushed tone. “This isn’t right! You know that!”

“Then why on earth did you do it?” he answered her. “Out for some cheap thrills at my expense to brighten up your own boring day at home?”

He regretted it the instant he’d said it. Julie dropped her gaze from his and stared down at the table. The scarlet blush started half-way up her beautiful breasts and just kept right on going before his eyes, but he said nothing.

Too late to take it back now, he realised. After a few minutes of silence Julie looked back up at him, her face a deep blushing red.

“No.” She said softly. “It wasn’t because of that. It was because you .. because .. you told me to.”

“Because I told you to?” David answered her with mock surprise.

“Yes.” Julie said softly. “It .. It must be that. Why else would I have done it?”

“Then if I’m to believe you,” David said as he looked her square in the eyes. “If I told you, right now, to get up and come around here, and stand with your legs spread wide, that you’d have no hesitation in doing it, even if you didn’t want to, just because I told you to do it, right now, without you saying a single word, and just do it?”

“No!” Julie exclaimed. “I didn’t mean that! I meant .. I meant . Oh, no! Nooo!”

David watched as Julie slowly rose from her chair and came around to stand beside him. He turned his chair to face her as she adopted a wide-legged stance, her thick and lush flaming red thatch of pubic hair, with its long curly strands of red flame whipping down along each high upper-inside thigh.

He couldn’t take his eyes of her fiery-looking junction for several long seconds. When he did he was as hard as a rock of granite.

“Oh, no!” Julie exclaimed softly, but emphatically. “No, David! Please! This is wrong! I’m married! We can’t do this!”

David raised his eyes from the apex of her red centre. Hers were wide with confusion. “We, are not doing this.” He told her soothingly. “You are, and, you did. I didn’t. Remember?”

“Yes, but...Ohhh! What’s happening to me?” she said in a worried tone.

“I guess you’re just doing what you’ve always wanted to.” David replied.

“No!” she answered instantly. “I would never be unfaithful to my husband. Never!”

“Okay.” David said. “Then I guess you better go and get dressed, before you do something else you wanted to do, but didn’t want to.” Then he quickly added, “After you kneel down right now and take me in your mouth as wonderfully as you can.”

“No! David! Please! No! I can’t!” she implored him, the tears forming rapidly in each of her eyes.

“Well, try and stop yourself then.” He told her.

He watched Julie sink slowly to her knees before him, all the while saying she didn’t want to and couldn’t, but she did anyway. Even when her hands undid his trousers and grasped gently onto his rampant rigidity she was still saying she couldn’t do it.

She only stopped talking when she had fed his length into her mouth, taking it as deeply as she could, again and again into the humid depths of her mouth and throat.

David listened to her mumbling as she mouthed him solidly for about ten minutes. When the warning signs were felt he knew it was time to stop.

“You can stop doing that now, if you want to.” He told her.

She did instantly.

“And you can stand up and turn around, then lower yourself down onto me and move yourself in the most sensuous manner you can imagine, quickly finding that you’re going to climax intensely before I do.”

“No! David! We can’t! Please!” she begged him.

“Then try and stop yourself from doing it.” He said.

Julie protested all the while as she slowly got to her feet and turned around, lowering herself down then until he felt the girth of his lance resting against the warm, slick lips of her red jade gates.

He moaned as the moist heat of her junction drew him further inside her flaming red, slick centre with the lowering of her hips and buttocks down and down and down, until she had fully impaled herself on his entire length and girth.

Even between her protests Julie moaned as he filled her channel to the very back, touching firmly on her cervix when she’d fully settled.

“David! We can’t! Ooohh, God!” she continued to protest as her hips and buttocks began an undulating, back and forth, round and round, lifting and rocking motion that threatened to bring him undone within seconds.

“But I want you to like it.” He told her soothingly.

Julie ceased her protests instantly and began to moan and groan with each deep penetration her sensuous actions caused.

“Oh, my God!” she moaned. “David! Ooooh, yes! Oooh God! Ooh! Oh! Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Ooooooooyeeeeeeeeesssss!” she cried as she fired herself down on his spear and ground herself firmly against his impalement as her intense orgasm washed over her from head to toe.

It was all David could do to stop himself from tipping over his own edge as Julie thrashed and ground herself against him, pumping her hips and buttocks rapidly up and down, around and around, back and forth, sheathing herself like a scabbard on its sharp sword, over and over again.

Until finally, she slumped forward with a deep, guttural groan, her head hanging down, with her hands supporting the weight of her upper torso by resting on her knees.Her breathing came in ragged gasps, and short, sharp pants.

David sat very still, trying desperately to deal with his own problem, but extremely glad she had stopped moving.

“Did you like that?” he asked in a soothing voice.

“Ye...yes.” She answered in two pants.

“I want you to lift yourself up and lower yourself down slowly again, taking me fully between your buttocks.” He told her.

“No! David! No!” she shouted at him defiantly, but was already slowly lifting herself upwards from the base of his lance, even as she protested.

He held her buttocks apart, guiding himself by feel as she lowered her hips back down again. Until finally she stopped, his already slickened spear resting gently at the tiny tight entrance between the warmth of her two ample, soft cheeks.

“No! David! I don’t want to! I’ve never ... ahhhh!” She cried as she continued to lower herself downwards onto his slippery shaft.

“Ooooooooohhhhhhhnnnnnnnooooooo!” she cried out as she took him fully by length and girth, deeply inside the tight confines of her bottom, finally settling herself fully down, impaled like a pig on a spit.

David heard her breathing become ragged again as she started to move slowly around and around in the same rocking and lifting motion as she had when she had plundered her other channel on his long, thick spear.

“Ooooh, god!” Julie cried out as she lifted herself each time, higher and higher, driving herself down a little more firmly each time. “Oooommmyyyygoooooooood!”

“I want you to come now.” He told her.

And the instant he said that Julie began to pump herself up and down on the entire fullness of his length, pistonning herself up and down like the engine of a car, racing headlong towards her second powerfully intense orgasm for the morning.

Her buttocks twisted left and right, thrashing themselves wildly from side to side as she lifted and rocked herself violently on her impalement like a stuck pig. Then her breathing shuddered.

She suddenly slammed herself down hard on his lance and threw her head back, her flaming red hair whipping him painfully across the face.

“Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooo!” she cried as her orgasm overtook her mind and senses.

“Oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhnnnnnoooooooooooo!”

David couldn’t believe the tightness of her contracting backside. It was milking him, or trying to, at least, drawing him deeper than it was physically possible for him to go. But he held onto her hips with fingers of steel while Julie had the ride of her life.

Until once more, she collapsed and sat still, firmly implanted and impaled on his length and girth. David waited until her breathing had calmed. Then he spoke soothingly and softly to her.

“I want you to get up now, then turn around and kneel before me. Then I want you to suck me to completion. And while you’re doing it I want you to have two powerful and intense orgasms all joined together.” He told her.

Julie didn’t say a word. She lifted herself slowly off his still rigid hardness and knelt before him, taking it swiftly into her warm mouth and deeply down into her throat.

Within minutes David felt the razor sharpness of her teeth as they clamped tightly on his shaft with the rapid arrival of her first orgasm. She sucked and drew him in and out as she writhed with her head impaled now on his lance.

He could take it no longer and exploded in time with the arrival of her second intense orgasm. David felt himself emptying deeply inside her throat. His fluids gushed forth in abundance.

He felt her jaws and mouth close around him, stripping his length, milking him, draining the vital fluids from his mind as well as his body. Until finally, she stripped his softening member with the firmness of her gums and drained him of his last drop.

“I want you to get us both a coffee now.” He told her as she sat staring down at the floor after she had settled back on her haunches.

“And while you’re there you can put your robe back on and forget any of this ever happened. That way you’ll have nothing to feel guilty or embarrassed about. Then you’ll be back to your charming self again. That is what you want? Isn’t that true?”

“Yes.” She whispered heavily, without looking up at him.

“And after I go you can go to straight to bed, because you will feel very tired after I leave and will sleep well into the afternoon. But you’ll wake up refreshed and feeling the best you’ve felt in a long while. Is that clear, and is that what you want?”

“Yes.” She whispered heavily again. Then she rose tiredly to her feet and walked slowly towards the kitchen.

David dressed himself and waited. Julie was back within five minutes, dressed in her robe, her ponytail back where it had been. She smiled at him as she handed him his coffee.

“Gee, I feel really tired today.” She complained as she sat and sipped her coffee.

“Giving your husband too much love, no doubt.” David answered her whining with a grin.

“Ha!” she smirked. “No such luck. For me, I mean. He’s always working on something or other until late, most nights.

David grinned. “It’s hard at the top.” He smirked back at her as he finished his coffee “Have to go. Thanks for the talk. Great, as usual.” He then said, rising from his chair.

“What exactly did we talk about this morning, David?” she asked him as she walked him to the door.

“What we always talk about.” He answered. “Basically, nothing.” Then he laughed and so did she.

“You didn’t do any of that hypno-stuff on me, and made me forget it, I hope.”

She laughed as he passed by her and walked through the door and outside to turn and face her.

“Julie,” he said with a smile. “Even if that could be done, do you really think you wouldn’t remember it?”

“Not with my memory!” she said confidently.

David laughed as he waved goodbye and walked down her driveway and off to university for the day, wondering if he should give up his studies and become a full-time poet.

Julie shut the door and walked back inside, suddenly feeling very tired.

As she dragged herself up the stairs towards her bedroom to have a sleep she wondered why her bottom felt so sore and tender when she walked.

She reached down between her legs and felt herself, noticing for the first time the wetness and warmth. Her brow furrowed as she began to think.

Almost simultaneously she lost the thought of what she was even thinking about as wave after wave of incredible tiredness began to wash over her mind and body from head to toe.

It was all she could do to haul her tired, leaden body into the bedroom and flop down, almost asleep before she hit the soft, warm covers.

Her last thought was lost to her consciousness as soon as it arrived, just before the sandman closed her eyes and sent her deeply to sleep.

“Hypno-bullshit.” Was the thought that got lost in Julie’s mind before it arrived. “Nobody could be penetrated and not remember it.”

She sighed, and then fell deeply into the dark abyss of exhausted and very satisfied sleep.

Another Happy Ending