The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypno Hit

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. This is a tad darker than some of my other tales, something I’ve never really gone into. So, bear with me. Enjoy.

Matthew was nervous as he drummed his fingers along the edge of the table. He glanced about the outdoor café, as if worried a swarm of policemen were going to arrive and drag him off at any minute. He had done more than his share of wicked deals before. It came with the territory, working for a company where success was measured above all else and failure meant a much more permeant kind of retirement. Matthew wasn’t happy with what he had to do here but he knew he had to do it or it was his ass.

That brought him here, to meet someone he didn’t know he could trust, to hire him to do something he didn’t like doing. It hadn’t been easy to find this guy. Contract killers just weren’t in the phone book and he couldn’t bring it up at the local bar. But a few feeders and some research had proven this guy was good. The price was pretty exorbitant, but he was just what Matthew needed to get this problem out of his way. A couple of e-mails and a newspaper ad had set up this meeting, and now Matthew just needed to wait for this guy to show up.

“Howdy,” a female voice said and Matthew was startled when an attractive woman in her late twenties fell into the seat before him. She had light brown curly hair curving past her shoulders, her attractive body clad in a simple brown shirt and jeans, a baseball cap on her head and a dazzling smile highlighting her face. “I’m Jill,” she said, shaking the startled Matthew’s hand. “I work for Mr. J, ironing out the deals.”

“Um, I thought Mr. J would be here himself,” Matthew said, taken aback by the woman’s forwardness.

“Mr. J hasn’t gone without being identified this long without precautions,” Jill said. “He believes it’s better if his clients never actually meet him. Keeps things safe for both sides. I can assure, I’m ready to handle all deals you may come up with. Now, I’m going to need some background on who it is, why you want them whacked and then I can figure out finances from there.”

“Um, okay,” Matthew said, collecting himself. This woman was way too forward to be a cop and there was something about her attitude that made him trust her. “It’s like this. I work for this major financial firm, Hubert & Ross—”

“Which is a front for the Gambini family of Chicago,” Jill shrugged. “Go on.”

“Um, right, so a few months ago, we got a new major executive, Natasha Hedridge. But, as you’ve pointed out, we’re not the most honest guys around and taking her into confidence wasn’t in the bosses plans. We thought she could handle the legit accounts we have, keep out of the real money-making deals we have.”

“Let me guess, she found something?”

“Yeah, somehow she got some info off my computer and downloaded it to a disk. She’s planning on going to the feds as soon as she can find some more info on us.”

“How do you know this?”

“We bugged her apartment a while ago. Security precaution. She likes to talk to her cat.”

“So why come to Mr. J? You guys have plenty of guys for these kind of problems, don’t you?”

“Yeah, but the feds always have an eye on us. They know we’re dirty, they just can’t prove it. Someone gets a broken foot and they’re all over him, wondering if it’s because he got out of line. A big exec ends up dead, even if it’s a car accident or something, and they’re going to be all over us. And she’s already set things up so that if something happens to her, the disk gets sent to the feds immediately.”

Matthew sighed and ran a hand through his hair. “The bosses want me to handle this on my own. She got it off my computer, I have to handle it. And if I don’t, I’m a dead man. So I heard about your boss. How he manages to make any hit look like natural causes or an honest accident. How people say they can’t even tell it’s a hit. If it weren’t for the reputation, I’d doubt he existed.”

“Oh, he’s for real, all right,” Jill smiled. “And he’s willing to take on the job. As soon as you make the deposit in his bank account, of course.”

“I’ve been authorized to pay anything.”

“Good,” Jill said, pushing a piece of paper across the table. Matthew looked at it and nearly choked on his wine. “Are you nuts?”

“You said you’d pay anything.”

“I said anything, I never said this much!”

“If you want this done right, it’ll cost you. What’s more important, a few million or your life?”

It didn’t take Matthew long to figure out an answer to that. “All right, all right, we’ll pay.”

“Okey-dokey,” Jill said, standing up. “Account number is on the paper. As soon as we confirm the initial deposit, we’re in business.”

“Um, how long is this going to be? Because the sooner she’s gone, the better.”

“Can’t rush these things,” Jill said. “But he’ll see what he can do.” She walked off, leaving Matthew wondering if he’d done the right thing or just dug himself into a deeper hole than before.

The small apartment in the middle of the city was rather spartan, but served Jill’s needs. A bed, couch, TV, bookshelf, kitchen, not much in the way of decorations, save for one wall. The exact contents of the wall were always shifting. In this case, it was plastered with photos of Natasha, most taken with a high-powered lens, Natasha at work, at her home, at the gym, other places during her regular work day. There were schematics of her house, notes on where and when she could be and everything a person would have to know to make a hit.

It still surprised Jill that no one had put together the fact that there was no Mr. J, that she was the hit man. She chalked it up partly to sexism, the idea that a woman could be a contract killer hard to swallow, which was why she invented the whole mediator thing in the first place. It still worked out great. While she wasn’t crazy about the killing, it paid the bills and was a lot more exciting than a regular 9 to 5 job. Travel the world, see some sights, meet exotic people and kill them. What more could she ask for?

This job was going to be a bit more rushed than usual, which was why Jill was bent over her desk, working hard on the small device before her. She usually enjoyed sliding up to her prey over time but most of her jobs required things be taken care of quicker, so Jill had to finish up fixing this thing. She snapped the device shut and nodded. Enough planning, it was time to go to work.

For a woman who had information that could bring down a major crime family, Natasha Hedridge was carrying on an amazingly normal routine. After work, she stopped off at the local gym for a quick workout, then to a local bar for a bite to eat and a drink before heading home. Natasha was a woman of routine, a woman who tried not to let anyone get in the way of that routine, a flaw that would prove to be fatal.

She was sitting at a table near the back of the bar, going over her files on some business practices, trying to figure out what she was going to do when she handed the evidence over to the feds. It drove her crazy that she had been working for a criminal front for the past few months, devoting her time to helping the mob make money. It that idiot Matthew hadn’t left his computer open, she’d never have found the truth. Now that she did, she needed to get as much evidence as she could to present to the authorities. It was being burned that was driving Natasha to this more than a sense of moral duty. She just hoped she wouldn’t have to do any of that witness protection crap. She liked her life fine and didn’t want to change it, even if it meant saving her life.

She brushed back a strand of her blond hair, done up in a bun style. It wasn’t really that long, but she tried to maintain the business edge as much as she could. She never dated inside the office and not much outside either. She was highly attractive but her aloof attitude put some people off, not giving her much friends, another flaw that would prove deadly to her.

She was going through some of the files when a figure suddenly sat next to her. “Hi,” Jill said, smiling at the startled blonde. “I’m Jill. You’re Natasha, right? Heard some of the other guys talking about you.”

“Could you please leave?” Natasha asked. “I’m trying to get some work done here.” The last thing she wanted was for some dyke to try and pick her up. That was even more annoying that the pitiful attempts of guys to get her in bed.

“Yeah, I can tell,” Jill said, glancing over the papers Natasha tried to hide from her. “So, anything big happening tonight?”

“Staying away from you is a major thing,” Natasha said, gathering her papers up. Before she could stand up, Jill grabbed her arm, her grip tighter than her size would indicate. Natasha turned to her in surprise, seeing Jill hold up a small device in her hand. Natasha had just enough time to see it was a palm-shaped box with a bright spiral design to it before it suddenly activated. The spiral began to spin, the red and black colors creating a blur, the spiral spinning faster and faster as Natasha looked upon it.

“Look at the spiral, Natasha,” Jill said in a soft voice. “Look deeply into the spiral. Deeply into the center, Natasha, deeply into the center of the spiral. Just keep looking deep into the spiral, Natasha, deeply into the spiral. Feel yourself flowing into the spiral, Natasha, feel yourself falling into the spiral. You are losing yourself in the spiral, Natasha, losing yourself in the spiral, you are losing your fears, losing your worries, losing your will, Natasha, you are losing your will into the spiral, Natasha. The deeper you look into the spiral, the more you lose your will, Natasha, you are losing your will the more you look into the spiral, deeper and deeper into the spiral, Natasha, you are looking deeper into the spiral, you can’t help but look deeper into the spiral and the deeper you look into the spiral, the more will you lose, Natasha, you are losing your will, Natasha, you are losing your will. Deeper and deeper, Natasha, deeper and deeper into the spiral, losing yourself in the spiral, Natasha, you are losing yourself now in the spiral. You cannot look away from the spiral, Natasha, you must look deeper into the spiral, deeper and deeper, Natasha, losing more and more of your will. You must continue to look deeper and deeper into the spiral, Natasha, deeper and deeper into the spiral. You have lost your will, Natasha, you have lost your will to the spiral. You have lost your will to the spiral.”

“I have....lost my will....to the spiral....” Natasha muttered, her glazed eyes following the spiral’s spinning motion. Jill had found hypnosis a wonderful way to get her marks off balance and much easier to handle. She preferred taking her time with them, slowly inducing them over meetings, but this was a rush job, so the specially designed inducer she had would have to do the job. “Natasha, you have lost your will to the spiral. I own the spiral. That means you have lost your will to me.”

“I have lost....my will...to you....”

“Natasha, I want you to gather up all your things, stand up and follow me out.” Jill watched as Natasha mechanically pulled all her paper together and rose slowly. Jill took the mesmerized blonde by the hand and led her out to her waiting car.

A half hour later, Natasha sat on the couch of her lavish apartment. She was naked, her full and pointed breasts erect as she stared at the spiral, which was placed on a table across from her. Jill was standing behind Natasha, letting the spiral do its work, dragging the woman further and further into a mindless state. “Natasha, I want you to answer all my questions honestly, all right?”

“Yes.....”

“Where is the disk of the information you have on the company, Natasha?”

“Scrapbook......Right shelf.....Desk in foyer.”

It only took Jill minutes to find the disk and return to the bedroom. “Natasha, have you told anyone of this disk and what it contains?”

“No....Wanted to wait.....”

“So, no one knows about the disk or what’s on it?”

“No....no one.”

“Very good, Natasha.” Jill stepped back and began to undress. Her breasts were nearly perfect, just the right size with full nipples, her curved cheeks and long legs adding to a beauty that was hardly the face of a killer. She padded over to the hypnotized Natasha and sat next to her. “Natasha, you are now under my control. You will do whatever I say, no matter what it is, won’t you?”

“Yes....whatever you say....”

“Kiss me, Natasha.” Natasha turned and moved towards Jill, her lips reaching the other woman’s and pressing against them. There was a long moment of silence as the two remained lip-locked before their hands moved toward each other. They embraced for several moments, their breasts rubbing against each other as they continued to kiss, Jill putting her leg around Natasha’s smooth hip, her tongue wrapping around the other woman’s as their embrace grew larger. Jill’s hands moved down Natasha’s body as they kissed, gripping Natasha’s hard ass and squeezing it as the kiss continued.

Jill broke away and lay herself down on the couch, one leg hooked over the edge, the other dangling over the cushions, her brown patch wide open. “Eat me out, Natasha,” Jill commanded. After brief pause, the mesmerized woman leaned forward and buried her face inside Jill’s wet pussy, her tongue taking long, slow strokes along the pubic hair, licking the outer edge of the lips slowly before pushing into the main area of Jill’s pussy, her tongue worming inside the soft center, causing Jill to moan softly at her touch. Her legs came down and clamped themselves hard around Natasha’s head, holding her in tight, urging her to continued her licking. Natasha was lost now, her mind devoted totally to pleasuring the woman who had hypnotized her, no longer caring about her feelings of lesbians, no longer caring of anything except pushing her tongue as far as she could inside Jill’s pussy, the sweet taste of juices beginning to sting her tongue. Jill grunted and gripped her legs harder around Natasha’s head, holding her in as she let loose, her cum splashing over the blonde’s face.

As soon as the brunette recovered, she was on the move. She pushed Natasha down on the couch and straddled her, kissing her again on the lips as her hands moved down to her clit. Jill slowly pushed two fingers into Natasha’s pussy, sliding them in and out with slow, sure movements, as her face came down towards Natasha’s ample chest. Her lips closed around one solid nipple, suckling on it gently as she continued to work her fingers in, maneuvering around the lips to continue to push Natasha closer towards pleasure. Natasha moaned at the double dose of pleasure in her most sensitive area. Jill used her free hand to cup Natasha’s other breast, squeezing it hard as she suckled on the nipple, her tongue tickling the curved edges as she finger-fucked Natasha. With a loud cry, Natasha came, her juices falling out onto Jill’s fingers, staining the couch beneath her as she did. Jill kept right on suckling Natasha’s breast, even as the woman slumped in exhaustion underneath her.

A few minutes later, Jill was redressed, Natasha in bed wearing only a small slip. Jill leaned down to her, rubbing her chest lightly as she spoke. “Just relax, Natasha, relax. Deeper and deeper, Natasha, deeper and deeper, so very relaxed, Natasha, so very, very relaxed. You just want to let go, Natasha, you want to let go of everything. All your cares, all your worries, all your thoughts, you want to leave them all behind, Natasha, just leave them all behind. Leave everything behind, Natasha, leave behind all your worries and cares, leave behind all those bothersome things like breathing and caring about going on, just leave them behind, Natasha. Let go, Natasha, let go and you can feel peaceful forever, Natasha, you can feel peaceful and calm for as long as you like. Let go, Natasha, just let go of it all..”

As she talked, Jill kept a hand on Natasha’s throat, her fingers feeling the steady pulse slowly fade as she talked. It always took a bit of time but within ten minutes, the pulse had slowed to a beat every minute. Five minutes later, the beats were gone. Jill waited an extra five minutes to be sure, before she was convinced that she had hypnotized Natasha to death. She did a quick sweep of the apartment, making sure all traces of what had occurred were gone, the disk in hand, then exited the apartment.

“Ms. Hedridge apparently suffered unusual heart failure and died in her sleep, police say. No drugs were found in her system and the medical examiner states that her death was of natural causes. No signs of foul play were apparent.”

As she placed her paper down, Jill checked her computer, happy to see her bank account was filled with Matthew’s full payment. Another successful job done and some vacation time coming up to boot. Jill looked at her job very simply. Everyone had to die sooner or later. At least her marks went out happy, just the way Jill wanted it.