The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypno Highway

by Zen Archer

“We are going to be so late! Can’t you go any faster?”

Carla was getting very upset. Her best friend Denise was driving. Carla’s wedding rehearsal was at 4, and 60 miles away. It was 3:30. No way.

“Carla, you have to calm down. You’ve been a pain in the ass all week! Maybe you just don’t want to get married.”

“You know I do, Dee!” Carla yelled back. “I love Billy and I’m going to marry him. He’s the only man I’ve ever really loved.”

“You mean the only man you’ve ever had sex with” Denise shot back.

Carla was 25, about 5′4, in great shape with long, cascading brown hair and big brown eyes. She’s known Denise since college when they were roommates. While Carla was pretty, Denise was gorgeous. Tall, blonde, thin with the most incredible hazel eyes.

“Please Dee, please go faster!!! We can’t be late for this!!” Carla was almost shaking. Her nerves were shot. The anxiety of getting married in a few days was almost too much for her to handle.

“Ok, ok. Just close your eyes and try to relax. I’ll get us there.”

With that, Denise floored the gas pedal. 65 became 70. 70 became 80. Other cars drifted by their windows in a hazy blur. They’d get there....on time.

About 10 miles down the road, that almost calming hazy blur was interrupted by flashing red lights and a piercing siren.

“What....what’s that?” Carla was woken out of a self-induced bit of serenity.

“Shit......cops. I was going WAY too fast. Now we’re fucked.” Denise pulled over and waited for the police motorcycle to catch up to them.

“Oh no. No, not this. Now we’ll never make it!!!! Dee!!!” Carla was even more upset than before.

“Carla, just calm down. Leave it to me.”

Denise glanced over to Carla with a confident look that somehow assured the bride that everything was going to be ok. Carla slumped in her seat and stared out the window.

“License and registration please.” The police officer was tall, very attractive, and very by the book.

“I’m so sorry, officer. I know I was speeding but my friend here has to be at a.....”

“Ma’am......license and registration please.”

“Certainly. Right away.” Denise ruffled through her purse and found the necessary documents.

The police officer took off his mirrored sunglasses and look down at Denise’s driver’s license and registration.

“Ma’am. You were clocked at 87 miles per hour. The speed limit is 65 on this highway. You’re in violation and I have to write you a summons.”

“Shit, Denise! Now what? Are we going to jail?” Carla began to cry.

Denise smiled. Turned her head to Carla and said, “Just leave it to me.”

Denise took off her sunglasses, threw back her hair and looked directly at the police officer.

“Officer....I know I was wrong, and that I was speeding but you see I have to get my friend here to her wedding rehearsal dinner. She’s getting married you see and she’s very tired from all the planning she’s had to do. Very tired. Sleepy in fact.......”

Denise’s voice was low, and very sultry. She spoke clearly and calmly. Her almost magical green eyes were transfixed on the officer’s eyes. She stared right into them as she spoke.

“So very tired...I’m sure you must get tired too, officer. Riding around all day....up and down the highway...back and forth......making you very sleepy......very tired......Your eyes get weary......hard to keep them open.....very relaxed...very sleepy.....”

The police officer was frozen in place. There was no escape from Denise’s hypnotic gaze and calming voice.

“Feel the wind...the breeze....calming...relaxing.....making you very tired....your eyes heavy......sleepy...very sleepy........you want to be controlled officer, don’t you?”

The cop simply nodded, not being able to do much else.

“Then listen to my voice...stare into my eyes...let me control you like you want me to.....stare deeply......relax....go deeper....relax....sleepy and relaxed..........”

Denise raised her slinky index finger to the cop’s eye level.

“Look at my finger......it’s pretty, isn’t it? Very slender, very sexy, very feminine........watch my finger....keep your eyes transfixed on my finger.....follow it...back and forth....back and forth....very sleepy....back and forth...ever so relaxed and sleepy....back and forth........”

Denise raised her hand over the cop’s dazed expression...flexed her fingers over his face, and made a magical sweeping motion.”

“Close your eyes......sleep.”

His eyes snapped shut. He had no control. The gorgeous blonde speeder with the mezmerizing green eyes was in charge.

“Sleep....go deeper....deeper for me......I am in control...you will obey me....go deeper for me...deeper still....asleep but listening only to my voice.......open your eyes and stare only at my eyes as I deepen your trance.”

She repeated the induction and magical sweeping motion over the cop’s eyes. He was now in a deep, relaxed state of hypnosis.

“Open your eyes and hear only me....obey me.....will you obey me?”

“Yes.......”

“Say, yes mistress....I hear and obey.”

“Yes mistress, I hear and obey.....”

“Good. Now.........take off all of your clothes.”

Carla was amazed. She knew Denise had power over men, but she never dreamed her best friend was a hypnotist.

“He’s really doing it! The cop’s taking off his clothes right here on the highway! Dee, you’re insane...let’s just go!”

Denise just smiled as her new slave stripped completely naked. When he was finished, Denise froze him in place. “Not yet, Carla. I’m not finished yet.”

“What do you mean? Let’s just go before we get in real trouble!”

“This is a perfect opportunity for you to experience one last man before you marry Billy.”

“Ok, Dee, you’re insane. Can we just go please??”

“You want to fuck this cop, don’t you Carla?”

“What??? Dee, I love Billy. I’m marrying Billy. I don’t want anyone else!!” Carla was visibly upset, yet again.

“Deep down, you do want this handsome, young cop to fuck your brains out, right here right now.”

“No, I don’t....and you can’t make me. You can’t hypnotize me.”

Denise’s eyes were transfixed on her best friend’s. “What makes you think I haven’t already?”

“I’m not hypnotized.....I can’t be.”

“But you have been, many times before, Carla. I’ve put you under my spell many times.”

“You’re really sick, Denise. I’m getting out of this car........”

“Carla. Trance now.”

With those two words, the bride to be went limp, her eyes glazed over, her mouth shut.

“Now Carla. You will listen to my voice and obey me,” Denise commanded.

“Yes mistress. I hear you, and obey.” Carla had repeated that phrase many times since she’s known Denise, unaware of her best friend’s powers, thanks to a posthypnotic suggestion to forget.

Denise’s attention turned back to the naked, frozen in time cop on the highway.

“Officer, open your eyes. Get in the back seat of my car.”

With a blank stare, the cop opened the back door, and slid into the seat.

“Carla, join the cop in the back seat.”

When both hypnotized parties were in place, the demented Denise commanded them to fuck. And boy, did they. Carla attacked the cop with wild abandon. Sucking his cock, licking his balls. The policeman returned the favor with intense tongue flutters on Carla’s sweet clit, sending almost blinding waves of passion through her entire body. Denise watched all of this from the front seat, fingering herself while observing. Finally, the cop thrust all of his law upholding manhood into Carla’s wet and waiting pussy. They came together and collapsed in a heap on top of each other.

“Both of you....sleep.”

The blonde hypnotist’s command left both her best friend and the police officer in a tranquil state.

“Listen to me carefully. Both of you open your eyes, remaining in a trance. Get dressed and step outside of the car.”

Denise’s commands were obeyed. With both of her subjects dressed and outside of the car, she began her posthypnotic suggestions.

“Officer. When I count backwards from five and wake you with a snap of my fingers, you will get back on your bike and ride away remembering nothing that transpired here today. You will continue on your way with no memory of any of this, including my speeding. You will not even talk to me. I am not here. You will awake very refreshed with no memory of what happened. Five, four, three two, one.......<snap>”

The officer followed the blonde beauty’s commands to the letter and speeded away.

Denise walked back towards her still trance laden best friend. She commanded that Carla get back in the car and sit in the passenger seat.

“Sleep.........when I awaken you with a backwards count of five and a snap of my fingers, you will remember nothing except the phrase long implanted in your mind to induce a hypnotic trance. You will awaken refreshed, happy and excited about your wedding. You will feel satisfied and content. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, wide awake, Carla.” <snap>

The road seemed quiet and peaceful in front of the two women.

“Think we’ll get there on time, Dee?”

“Well, probably not, but I have a feeling they’ll wait for us, no?”

“Yeah, they can’t start without the bride.........hey Dee, we’ve been friends forever right?”

“Sure we have, why?”

“I don’t know, I just suddenly feel lots of love towards you. I mean I’ve always loved you, but I’m just all tingly inside....not like I want to have sex with you or anything.......” Carla laughed.

Denise smiled. “You will, Carla....you will.”