The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hunt

MC, FD, FF, FM

Tamara uses her unique magical gifts to take control of the ones that are hunting her, while she hunts her own prey.

Tamara had not been born, she was made this way. She had no childhood, she had no fond memories of growing up in a home. One moment, there was a magical energy, and then she was there. She moved quietly, watching the one she was sent for. She kept to the shadows, her short dark hair in a bob. She was petite, less than five foot six, and had a very slender figure. In the late afternoon sunlight, she became one of the shadows, all dressed in black like a ninja. He was not what she had expected when she was summoned. He looked normal, well as normal as most humans are. She had been watching him for over two days now…

He led a predictable, normal, if not dull, mortal existence. He would work his dull job every day for eight hours. He went home and worked his body to a fine sweat, so his muscles were kept lean and toned. Tamara enjoyed the nights she watched him working out. She felt a hunger inside her at the thought of… Him, wet with sweat under her, licking her to an intense orgasm, his intense muscles gripping her thighs… He had no intimate contacts in all the time she watched him. He had no close friends, no contact with family, or any discernable lovers. John James just existed, he lived a normal dull life. That would change very soon, part of her knew it would be better for him once she took him. His world would have more meaning under her mistress. His life would finally have a purpose.

She leapt into action, moving from building to building with an ease that only her kind had, skipping over rooftops and into the shadows of alleys. Tamara knew that no mortal eyes would perceive her presence. Her kind had many skills others lacked, and she knew if she was ever seen by anyone, her glamour would fix the problem. Normally, her beauty was beyond any human to resist. Her voice would slowly lull her victim into a euphoric state of pure pleasure, but right now, her Mistress didn’t want to be seen… Tamara had taken the form of a very young girl that was almost boyish in appearance… fast, young, and very strong. Mistress wanted her to only observe this mortal, but she had no idea why her creator and owner wanted this one. However, it was not in her nature (or her orders) to ever question her wants and needs. She was to follow in silence and report, that was all. She would obey her Mistress.

John opened the door to the local convenience store, heading towards the bank of glass refrigerated doors along the back wall. He knew he was being ripped off by paying $4.50 for a carton of milk here, but it was convenient… Hell, that’s why they call the damn places convenience stores. He’d meant to get more on his next shopping trip, but had run out this morning.

A woman walked into the store as he was going to the cashier. She was tall and slender with smooth red hair that was pulled back into a long ponytail, and her clothes looked expensive. She had on a soft blue leather jacket that seemed to fit very close to her almost hourglass figure. His eyes slid down to her short black pencil skirt and long nyloned legs, held by what looked like a garter. The black stiletto heels finished off a look that was made more for a runway model than a woman shopping in a place like this. The stiletto heels clicked softly as she walked towards him, intercepting him before he reached the ill-paid clerk. He was about to excuse himself as he passed her when she surprised him with a warm smile, almost like she knew him.

“We need to talk, Mr. James, but not here.” She gave him a card and moved, passing him towards the same refrigerators he had visited. He looked at the card and then back at her. The card simply had a phone number and the words… “Call me when you are in private.” He was about to go and talk to her, but his cell phone rang suddenly. The caller ID showed it was Bill at the office. He answered the phone, Bill grumbling and ranting about some minor error that was made… He’d have to correct it in the morning. When he looked back again the woman was gone. He tucked the card back into his pocket and shook his head. It must have been some kind of prank or something. There was no way that she would have normally come here…

Tamara frowned as she saw the woman leaving the store her target had gone into. She noticed her enter just after he had earlier… She would have to contact her Mistress. She pulled out a small green jewel, holding it in her fingers and concentrating.

“What is it, girl? I am a little busy right now!” Her Mistress said harshly. Tamara could hear the sound of the man panting and moaning in the background. It didn’t take much to visualize her owner riding the man slowly as she answered her.

“I am still following the target, but a few moments ago… Another paranormal entered a store he was in, and left before he did. I can still see her; do you want me to follow the target, or this other paranormal?”

“Good girl for calling me. Follow the other one, and find out where she goes. I am sure that another para is no accident.” She felt a warmth flood her for being called a good girl by her owner, a warm glow flowed through her that was almost orgasmic. She was already moving down the street in pursuit.

“Tamara, don’t engage her, simply see where she goes and what she does.”

Tamara let out a soft release of air as she vaulted to the next building, not letting the woman in the blue leather jacket out of her sight. “yes Mistress, I hear and obey.” she said with a small huff, putting the communication stone away. She looked over the edge of the building, but the woman was gone!

“That was rather careless of you, boy,” the woman said from behind her. “You are too obvious and over confident to be one so young…”

Tamara spun, and was hit with a soft pulse of power as she looked up at the gorgeous woman. She struggled for words as their eyes met. “I…”

“You didn’t know I saw you.” The woman said, moving closer. Her power was filling the air between them. Tamara didn’t know what kind of creature this woman was, but she knew she would pack a hard punch…

“Foolish little boy, or should I say, girl?”

“No, I’m not…”

“No, you are not going to put up a fight.” The woman laughed as she released the red ribbon that was holding her hair from the confines of the ponytail, letting the leather jacket slide from her shoulders and fall to the rooftop. Her hair flowed out around her making her look like an angel, her green eyes glittering with power.

“Why would you want to fight me?” Tamara said as her body’s natural defense produced a heavy flow of pheromones towards the woman. The woman seemed to look confused and was pulling back. “I am more a lover than a fighter anyway…”

“What the fuck?” the woman said as she felt a wave of desire flood her. “What are you?”

Tamara moved towards her, matching her retreating steps. “I’m your friend, what did you say your name was?”

“I didn’t say my name, and you… Whatever you are, y-you are no friend…” The woman felt the edge of the building behind her as she stopped, staring at this mousy little girl that she really should be squashing under her heel.

Tamara slid in closer, a tendril of pleasure flowing from her to the woman. “You want to relax and not fight me. Just tell me your name.”

She breathed in, letting out a soft pitiful sigh. “I am Dawn, now get away from me… I really don’t want to fight you.” She had to get away, this creature was dangerous. She was confused and felt something that was just… wrong.

“I know you don’t, Dawn. You feel so good right now with me close, why not just relax? We can have a little talk. You are so strong and large, and I am so small and weak… I’m so afraid of you, because I pose no threat to you at all.”

Dawn knew she shouldn’t be talking, but for some reason, her mind wasn’t working right. It wouldn’t hurt to just talk to this girl. After all, she was larger and stronger… she could break her with a snap of her fingers. “I should…”

“You should relax, Dawn, relax, and feel my soft touch as we talk. You are safe here with me.”

“No… no, I’m not safe, you are... doing something?” Dawn felt a wave of pleasure as the girl slid her fingers down to her breasts. They hadn’t been so sensitive before, but now her nipples were pressing into the fabric of her bra. It was getting so hard to think, just like her nipples…

“Dawn, all I am doing is talking to you, as friends often do. You like me and want to stay… Just tell me what you are, open to me.”

She was right, all they were doing was talking. Why not be open? “I’m a Valkyrie.” Had she said that? She was sworn not to tell any what she was!

Tamara giggled softly and slid up along Dawn’s body until her eyes were looking directly into Dawn’s eyes. “You are one of the Norse demi-goddesses that choose those who may die in battle and those who may live…” As she spoke, she let go of one of her mental shields to keep her powers restricted, focusing on Dawn’s eyes. “How interesting that you are following John James, are you planning to take him to Valhalla soon?”

Dawn stiffened, she knew there was something wrong… but as she looked into the girl’s eyes, she found she just didn’t care. “No, I am here to take him to Freyja. Once we realized you were watching him, the Goddess told me to make contact and bring him tonight.” What was she doing? Why had she told this girl that?

“Good girl, Dawn. You and I are going to become much more intimate friends. You want to to be more intimate with me.”

“Yes, I want to be…” The girl’s eyes were now pulling and glowing softly into Dawn’s empty vacant ones.

“I want to be, more intimate with you.” Dawn had to call for help, she had to break free of this beautiful soft warm young woman.

“I knew you would want that, just look deeper into my eyes and feel your whole body just relax and melt like a rag doll.”

“Yes… Your eyes are so beautiful; I am melting like a ragdoll.” Dawn could no longer look away from the woman’s eyes, they had some strange hypnotic power. As Dawn’s muscles relaxed, she felt her body become just like a ragdoll. Every muscle in her body became loose and relaxed under this beautiful girl’s gaze. There was a small voice in her mind saying… no, screaming that she could fight this, she could resist…

“Soon, I am going to kiss you, sweet Dawn. You want me to kiss you.” Tamara said as she felt her hunger growing. Using so much energy in manipulating the woman’s mind was making her hungry, and she had not fed in the two days she watched her mark. She remembered how he looked as he pumped iron those two nights, how he smelled. His vision in her mind only made her hungrier…

“Yes…” Dawn knew she shouldn’t want to kiss this girl. She knew that she was other worldly.

“I want to feel your kiss!” She heard herself say the words. She had to fight. She was a Valkyrie, she was strong. As the girl’s lips parted and met hers, Dawn knew she should have killed her the moment she saw her. Her lips were like the touch of her first lover’s, they were like the warmth she felt when she looked at her Goddess. She felt her thoughts flowing from her, memories, desires, the first time she held a sword, the time she rode a winged horse. All the lessons in school were being drawn into those sweet soft lips.

Tamara felt the Valkyrie’s mind and thoughts flowing into hers as they kissed. She knew that this was the only way to rid herself of this danger to her owner’s plans without killing the beautiful maiden. It would be a mercy to both of them. She would find a new life here as a mindless harlot perhaps, a stripper or a call girl’s life didn’t need any intelligence. She felt Dawn try to break away, her final resistance as she took away all her intellect and replaced it with a desire for sex and pleasure. She would not report to Freya that she lost this battle, she would not remember anything… except her new life as a whore. As their lips parted, Tamara felt filled with power and energy.

“Good girl.” She said with a smile as her smile was met with a soft giggle from the former Valkyrie. “Now, what is your name?”

The giggle that escaped the other woman’s lips was musical and empty of any thought. “Um, like, I totally don’t remember. Can we kiss some more?”

“Your name is Tiffy, and I will take you to a place where you can have lots of kisses and sex.”

“Oh wow, you are so nice.” Tiffy giggled as she was pulled to her feet… Tamara found the sword the Valkyrie had not had the strength to use strapped to her back, the coat she had worn must have hidden it. Tamara felt a pull to the sword as memories of long practice sessions filled her mind. She swung it professionally around her body, moving with a grace that was like that of a dancer. The sword was glorious, and Tamara knew she could never part with it.

“Wow, you totally know how to use a sword!” Tiffy giggled, a faraway look gracing her face as if she tried to remember something.

“Tiffy, kiss me again…” Tamara ordered as she drew Tiffy’s lips to hers. She felt the last trickle of Dawn flow into her as she kissed the now transformed woman. When she released Tiffy, she seemed to have no thought at all… only the vacant glazed look of someone in lust.

John was working his second set of reps on the weights and his muscles were feeling the burn from the workout. He took a break, chugging the last of his bottle of water while wiping the sweat from his forehead. He was thinking about the card the woman had given him… Perhaps she was trying to pick him up? Bob at the office always said he was a little naïve with it came to women… Judy, the HR girl, had been flirting with him for a week before Bob had pointed out that ‘that’s exactly what she was doing’. He looked around for the first time since he had started, and noticed there were only a few people left in the gym. It must have been later than he thought. A quick look at his watch confirmed that it was almost eight. He had time for one more rep, and then he’d start heading home.

Tamara leaned back in the tree and watched through the open skylight of the gym as John started in on his last set of weights. She knew he’d be out in a half hour to jog home. She held the stone out and focused as she watched him. It was much harder to focus with Dawn’s memories inside her, but Tamara had learned how to box them away so her victims could not control her…

“So, who was the woman?” Her Mistress said softly into her mind.

“She was a Valkyrie sent by Freya, Mistress.” Tamara felt the stirrings of the Valkyrie’s memories inside her mind where she had stored them. “She… she saw me watching the target and has already reported it to her Goddess.”

“Foolish girl, how could you let yourself be seen?” Tamara winced at the pain that disappointing her Mistress gave her. It felt like her heart was being torn.

“I should have sent one of my other underlings and not you. You are just two days old.” Tamara felt a tear roll down her cheek as the feelings of failure flooded her, the memories of failing over and over from Dawn’s memories inside her mind. The constant disappointment and sadness, loneliness. “Did you hear me, girl?”

“Sorry, Mistress, I was distracted,” Tamara said in a hurry to cover the feelings of hurt in her voice.

“How did you dispose of the Valkyrie?” Her Mistress spat, annoyed at having to repeat herself.

Tamara knew that what she was about to say would upset her owner. “I… I fed… on... her until she was mindless, then I let my lust flow back into nourish the husk that was left.”

“You what?” the voice at the other end was in outrage and fury. “You stupid little demon. When I sent you out, what’s the last thing and most important thing I told you not to do?”

“Feed,” Tamara whispered, feeling the disappointment that her owner made clear to her, and the anger.

“Return to the house immediately, I will send another out to watch the mark! I should never have sent you out so soon after I created you…”

“Yes, Mistress, I will return immediately.” She said, letting her focus fall away from the stone and crying softly to herself. She would explain to her Mistress that she had to do it. If she hadn’t, the Valkyrie would have killed her! She knew that in Dawn’s memories that she saw inside the warrior’s mind.

Tamara looked down to see John still lifting his weights. He would be wonderful to have inside her. She remembered a man fucking her wet pussy hard with his huge cock. Those were Dawn’s memories again escaping the box, but the lust and desire for it were hers.

“Move, and I will slide my sword through your black heart, creature.” The voice was a whisper in her ear, and the sharp blade was very real as it pushed into her back beside the sword she had strapped there. “Where is my sister, foul thing? I see her sword in its scabbard on your back. A sword my sister would not part with… unless she was dead.”

“She isn’t dead, Valkyrie, she is very much alive and well,” Tamara said softly as she let her walls to her powers lower slowly, increasing the pheromones around them and allowing her glamour to surface slowly.

“You lie, witch!” the woman behind her spat.

“No, please! Let me explain.” She said as unthreateningly as she could, slowly starting to turn and lay her eyes upon the woman that Dawn had known as Fawn.

“Move anymore, and I will find her myself after I dispose of your lifeless corpse!” Fawn snarled.

“It’s Fawn, isn’t it?” Tamara asked without moving any further. Dawn’s memories showed the ways that Fawn could kill her without hesitation.

“Dawn and I are friends, she gave me the sword to keep for her while she went to get the man, John.” Her heart was racing so fast, she thought for sure Fawn would hear it and know she was lying.

“She spoke of me?” Fawn asked. “What did she say?”

“She….” Tamara focused on the box of memories, rifling through a handful to find.... “She told me about the time you and she went to the city and had a threesome with a man.”

“She did?” Fawn’s sword lowered a little. “Why would she tell you about that?”

“We had a few drinks earlier, and I mentioned how I had a fantasy about making love to two other women,” Tamara said smoothly, her heart finally slowing so she could think.

“She told me about how you seduced the man and used him for your pleasure for hours.” She moved slightly back, feeling the sword’s blade had vanished, probably into Fawn’s hands. “The only reason she left her sword with me was that… because she was afraid John might see it and run.” Tamara risked a glance back to see the tall beautiful blonde leaning on her sword. “She’d never trust anyone with it unless we were friends, would she?”

“Yes, yes… you are right there.” Fawn didn’t make a move, but Tamara could tell that she could slice her in two in an instant. “Where is she now?”

“She is hidden among the forest to catch John and take him to Freya.” Tamara lied, knowing that right now the girl formerly known as Dawn was likely getting it in every hole she had at the biker bar she left her at, and most likely begging for more.

“I’ll go find her then, you stay here until we get back.” Fawn said as she rose.

“No! Don’t go just yet, I wanted to talk to you.” Tamara said turning fully and moving cautiously closer. “Have you been with two other women before?” She let the pheromones freely flow from her pores. They were invisible and could not be detected… almost like little subliminal whispers of arousal. She could see it was having an effect on Fawn already.

“Yes, many times, but never with Dawn… We only slept together that one time.” She said as she sat back down feeling a bit light headed.

“She is a beautiful woman... I’m amazed you never seduced her more after that. She has such lovely round firm breasts, not small like mine…” she let her body shift a little so her breasts filled the shirt more. She crawled slowly closer as Fawn noticed the swell of breasts for the first time on the younger pretty woman.

“Yours are a lovely size…” She said almost drunk with the pheromones.

“I guess they aren’t bad a size at all. Come have a feel.” Tamara smiled, leaning into Fawn’s warm palms and moaning in pleasure at the rough squeeze of the other woman’s fingers. She rose the size a little larger so the soft round mounds were able to fill the larger woman’s hands as she cupped them. “Oh yes, Fawn… you love the feel of them, don’t you?” She let her words drip with charismatic magic as they flowed from her lips.

“Yes, I love the feel of them, they are so much larger than they looked before...” As she spoke Fawn let her sword drop to the tree branches so she could feel the hardening nipples of the girl.

“Yes… They feel so good, you can just let your focus go to my breasts, nothing else matters.” Tamara continued, arching her back to rise a little above Fawn.

“Yes, nothing else…” Fawn hesitated for a moment, looking up at the girl with confusion. As she did, Tamara let loose her hypnotic eyes.

“You want to feel them more, to cup and feel them on your lips and tongue as you suckle the nipples and drink in my heady musky scent.” Tamara knew that the thoughts and words were coming from Dawn. She had never thought these thoughts before, but now she wanted this Valkyrie to lick her pussy as she sat on her face. She gave into the new arousal and need she felt. Fawn let her own inhibitions fly away as she ripped the black form fitting top off of her and buried her face in her round full breasts. She was a little rougher than Tamara wanted, but Dawn loved it rough and hard.

“What the fuck are you doing to me, witch, have you put a spell on me of some kind?” Fawn said as she drew the nipple into her lips and sucked hard. Tamara let out a loud moan of pleasure as she slipped out of her slacks and panties.

“I want your tongue deep inside me now, slut,” Tamara said with a slight Nordic accent that wasn’t hers. “I want to sit on your face and have you tongue me to orgasm.” Shit, shit SHIT! She wasn’t in control anymore, Dawn was, and Tamara was riding her suggestions like a race horse. She straddled the submissive Fawn and placed her pussy over the large woman’s face so only a whisper of air could get in. The moment she did, Fawn went to work licking along her g-spot, driving her tongue in deep and breathing in her juices.

Tamara pushed down on her face and ground her sex into her face, cutting off any air. She felt Fawn trying to inhale, then moved just enough to let the Valkyrie get a slight breath of the night air. She had never felt this kind of pleasure, this kind of… That was when the orgasm hit her sending her mind into a swirling vortex of bliss.

“Oh, fucking HELL!” Tamara screamed as the orgasm sent waves of pleasure into her. She felt her powers multiply and increase as she rode the wave of lust and desire for more. She fell back onto the branch, panting deeply.

“Wow, you are so hot...” Fawn said breathlessly as she moved in and kissed Tamara. As their lips met, Tamara felt the woman flow into her. She was so dazed from the orgasm that it took an effort to open a new box in her mind for the new memories and needs of the other woman. She felt herself fill with the other kind of energy and knew that she was overfeeding. She felt like she could burst from all the power she had.

Her body began to shift and reform as she kissed Fawn deeper, letting her lust flow back to Fawn. She felt the changes slowly as they kissed, her breasts growing larger and rounder, her lips filling, her height growing. Her hair became longer and a deep red. She finally felt the last of the woman that was Fawn flow into the box in her mind. What was left was a bimbo. She would have to take this one to the same strip place she had left Dawn… Well, she did promise to unite them.